PDA

View Full Version : LOCAL FL - Kris

wishwell
05-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Hi.. Just want to find out from all the brothers here in SBF that have anyone tried before before this Local FL called Kris who live in Yishun?

Got her number from a friend and was told that she was very picky in picking customers..

If any brother had tried b4, please post something about her here as i don't know anything about her.. thanks alot..

Name : Kris
Living @ Yishun
Specialilty : Very picky .. only like young guy..

THANKS ALOT for helping me.. :p

nine9nine
05-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Bro, I cant help you as I never encounter her. But 1 thing I can help you is to try her liao then ask her why she is so picky....I only older than her 3 years, so can 'still' consider young la...lolx

:p erhem, so can I shamelessly ask the contact from you..? I currently dont have any fresh blood to intro you, so please dont ask me to exchange unless you can accept those which many bros here alrdy fire till nowhere liao.

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Specialilty : Very picky .. only like young guy..

Bro how young is young? 30yo customer to a 40yo FL is oso considered young leh? :D

wishwell
05-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Bro how young is young? 30yo customer to a 40yo FL is oso considered young leh? :D

erm i also not sure.. called her and she ask how old am i..

my friend which is around 27 call and she say don't want cos she say my friend voice too old.. My friend KPKB say what kind of FL is this haha..

I am below 25 and she say okay maybe i sound young.. but until now still haven try her yet cos scared she ugly or what shit.. thats why ask bros here that had anyone tried her b4

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 09:30 AM
I am below 25 and she say okay maybe i sound young.. but until now still haven try her yet cos scared she ugly or what shit.. thats why ask bros here that had anyone tried her b4
lidat then i no chance liao...lau uncle...hiazzz

did u try asking her about her stats or pic? If no pic, stats will give u a general indication of her size.

If u get to meet her and finds her looks CMI, then give her taxi money lor.. :D

wishwell
05-07-2005, 09:34 AM
i have thought about that also..
but don't want to waste $$$ mah..
haha.. u want other FL contact can pm see i got anot...

skyline69
05-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Bro, pass me the contact and I will arrange to meet up with her tonight and let you know whether she looks good.
Ons?

Expect a FR from me.

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 10:05 AM
i have thought about that also..
but don't want to waste $$$ mah..
haha.. u want other FL contact can pm see i got anot...
thanks for the offer.

But i need to try the teacher with super spot lights by bro ICBM2060 first :D

sumsingkia
05-07-2005, 10:08 AM
lidat then i no chance liao...lau uncle...hiazzz

Bro Shiokday,

you are not alone.....me aso lau ah peh to this "yim chim" (fussy) FL. :(

wishwell
05-07-2005, 10:24 AM
This is confirm one picky FL which seldom encountered..

By the way, Samster who want her contact cam pm me and i am willing to share and hope to see FR of her so i also can try ma..haha

PS. (Samster who have Rep power can pm if interested but samster who have no rep power i will not disclose it to you due to alot of reason.. so thanks and enjoyZ) :)

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Bro Shiokday,

you are not alone.....me aso lau ah peh to this "yim chim" (fussy) FL. :(
there could be many reasons why she so yim chim. I leave that to her.
Life still carries on....like i said, there are plenty of FLs to try :D

Skyboi2004
05-07-2005, 10:59 AM
well bro, i lived in yishun. but haven heard of anything by the name of chris. So far i have only encounter 2 local FLs in yishun. which r malays... but tat was 1-2 yrs back... so bro, i koe i dun have any rep power... but i hope u can give mi the number... ifno, then nvm.. guess i have to try to get my rep power up.. hahahha no offence thou.. ;)

punishit
05-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Another bitch, open leg want to demand so much.. ask her go fuck off and eat shit too bad there will be always be despos who will approach her. If anyone get's hold of her pic post it here and we evaluate.

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 12:48 PM
i think if lidat means she looking for young one like teenage one prefer still virgin...so she can xi yang chi to pu seng....like dracula to blood... :D

jinrenhe
05-07-2005, 01:44 PM

Yah age is a relative issue... this i learn in HC. Got once i asked the receptionist for a young one, she got me a 33 yo one (I only 23!!) Maybe the 33 yo FL is young, SYT to a 55 year old man ;)

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 01:49 PM
i think if lidat means she looking for young one like teenage one prefer still virgin...so she can xi yang chi to pu seng....like dracula to blood... :D
i don't mind let her suck my xi my yang chi... but for virgin...abit late...in fact about 20 yrs late :D

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 01:51 PM
SYT to a 55 year old man
lidat u should be collecting ur CPF money soon :D

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 01:54 PM
i don't mind let her suck my xi my yang chi... but for virgin...abit late...in fact about 20 yrs late :D
do repackaging lah....side issue will you believe a 38 yo guy if he claimed he is still virgin..very high IQ/EQ fellow...held a very high posn in a very big US MNC...

wishwell
05-07-2005, 01:57 PM
lidat u should be collecting ur CPF money soon :D

LOL.. But this gal damn jialat la..
think she just do FL for fun or wat..
I called her once last weekday and she ask me my age and blah blah....
then i ask her back how much, she say charge me $80?

i think Cb so cheap one mehz..
If i am not wrong, she not too hard up on cash.. Maybe her CB itchy for young dick..

I have given the contact to some Bros and hope you all can meet her up or watsoever then post any FR here regarding her LOOK and FIGURE.....

CheeRz~ :)

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 02:06 PM
side issue will you believe a 38 yo guy if he claimed he is still virgin..very high IQ/EQ fellow...held a very high posn in a very big US MNC...
highly unlikely...unless he is a gay or is too shy with girls...given his high position in a MNC, he will get to travel alot...therefore sure to have encounter with a girl...further if he has high IQ/EQ that makes it even unthinkable for him to be a virgin...ooops i hope you are not asking me about some i know...lidat i sure kena hammer by him one :D ...who u referring to har?

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 02:25 PM
highly unlikely...unless he is a gay or is too shy with girls...given his high position in a MNC, he will get to travel alot...therefore sure to have encounter with a girl...further if he has high IQ/EQ that makes it even unthinkable for him to be a virgin...ooops i hope you are not asking me about some i know...lidat i sure kena hammer by him one :D ...who u referring to har?
that what i told my rsm then my mistress...if a guy can remained virgin for so long either he gay or he got some problems...she dun believe claimed he is good man not like me...hua tian jiu di type...no lah happen quite a number of years back when this guy i suspect he wolves in sheep skin...tried to pry my now rsm away from me...tried to impress her with all sorts of materialistic things and tried to psycho her that if i can walk away from my ex rsm one day i will do the same to her that sort of things lor...he claimed he every day work no time to socialize that why no opportunity to meet gals..

Valuair
05-07-2005, 02:36 PM
i think if lidat means she looking for young one like teenage one prefer still virgin...so she can xi yang chi to pu seng....like dracula to blood...

I am no longer a virgin in front leh..........but behind still is plus I do have lots of 'Yang Chi", dunnoe like tat can or not? :p :D

fcukger
05-07-2005, 02:42 PM
mind revealing the last 4 nos?? seem 2b the same ger i attack in the ktv b4... :D

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 02:52 PM
tried to impress her with all sorts of materialistic things and tried to psycho her that if i can walk away from my ex rsm one day i will do the same to her that sort of things lor...he claimed he every day work no time to socialize that why no opportunity to meet gals..
this kind of ppl plenty around...cannot "fight" openly and then bad mouth his competitor...no wonder he no chance to meet gals.... :D

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 02:54 PM
I am no longer a virgin in front leh..........but behind still is plus I do have lots of 'Yang Chi", dunnoe like tat can or not? :D
Your back door Yang Chi is it....wait she pengsan from the smell.. :D
tks for your rep support...hehehe very paiseh have to wait a couple of days becos today just up one bro and tomorrow another on my plan..

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 02:57 PM
this kind of ppl plenty around...cannot "fight" openly and then bad mouth his competitor...no wonder he no chance to meet gals.... :D
actually i did have my reservation about his sexuality preference but better not reveal too much here maybe rsm also serving this net sekali she find everything sound so familiar...

Castrol
05-07-2005, 03:00 PM

he who chooses to plunder from the uncanny monster's harem is pursuing eternal damnation in the boiling pits of the abyss... :D

Shiokday
05-07-2005, 03:05 PM
he who chooses to plunder from the uncanny monster's harem is pursuing eternal damnation in the boiling pits of the abyss... :D
waa this one veri the chim leh...mi england not so goot...what does this mean har :(

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 03:13 PM
wah lau oooh very chim u talking something my ass is it?? :confused:

Castrol
05-07-2005, 03:25 PM
wah lau oooh very chim u talking something my ass is it?? :confused:

hahaha... i mean his ass, his ass will be boiled if he tries to pry away your rsm in the name of the dark one...

wishwell
05-07-2005, 03:33 PM
KRIS sound like KRISFLYER the AE card..

Wondering is she an air-stewardess or wat..
Bro frankie, u try calling and say u 25 yres old la..

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 03:40 PM
KRIS sound like KRISFLYER the AE card..

Wondering is she an air-stewardess or wat..
Bro frankie, u try calling and say u 25 yres old la..
alamak if i lidat bluff her when she meet up with me immediately reject me and offer to pay me cab fare for trouble taken to go down and meet her.... :p

wishwell
05-07-2005, 03:45 PM
haha.. if she pay your cab fare also not bad ma..LOLX

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 03:47 PM
haha.. if she pay your cab fare also not bad ma..LOLX
hahaha reversal of roles fl reject me becos i absolutely CMI...muahahaha.. :p

wishwell
05-07-2005, 03:51 PM
nowaday difficult to find a QUALITY FL..
Good look, good figure.. good skill.. good attitude..
Where to find.. think GL150 are better but timing abit short

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 03:52 PM
all good one already kena bao by rich man no need to come out and do fl...well ok maybe after a few years later when rich man change toy...

wishwell
05-07-2005, 04:09 PM
when can i be one of the rich man...
4D never tio.. TOTO never TIO... Soccer always lose..

going to get bankrupt sooner then become rich man..

Castrol
05-07-2005, 04:34 PM

what to do? lower down our expections.
anyway, i find GL150 too SOP style leh...

Konkek Johnson
05-07-2005, 04:47 PM

u wont be a rich man by jumping from GL threads to here bro.... :D . here more expensive wor!

angkong25
05-07-2005, 04:54 PM

Bro, Stop bonking and save yr $$ in the bank... u won't be a rich man but at the very least u hve enough $$ for 4D, TOTO & soccer....happi :confused:

Dun start wat u started in GL to here.... :D

wishwell
05-07-2005, 05:13 PM
u wont be a rich man by jumping from GL threads to here bro.... :D . here more expensive wor!

haha.. ya lor.. still haven try any FL yet..Lol.. i not like bro konkek can bonk 4 in a week hahahaha

wishwell
05-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Bro, Stop bonking and save yr $$ in the bank... u won't ..............

Dun start wat u started in GL to here.... :D

start in GL to here? dun understand. :confused:

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 05:20 PM
bro kj not really i find here, of course depending on which FL you call, gives more value to the dollar..ie GL150 only 45 mins max 2 shots but most FL in the market charges 100 to 150 for 1.5 Hr to 2 Hrs.

angkong25
05-07-2005, 05:49 PM
start in GL to here? dun understand. :confused:

For you to know and for me to find out...... :rolleyes:

draven78eric
05-07-2005, 07:43 PM
still no commando?or mayb attack liao suffer anm siong..hehehe..gay???it????totally cmi?????fr leh????

Konkek Johnson
05-07-2005, 10:33 PM
bro kj not really i find here, of course depending on which FL you call, gives more value to the dollar..ie GL150 only 45 mins max 2 shots but most FL in the market charges 100 to 150 for 1.5 Hr to 2 Hrs.

much agreed bro monster....but this wishing well dips into the $80 pool one.... so i thot i "HELP" him save money... :D

ArtDirector
05-07-2005, 10:51 PM
i dunno if the threadstarter gave me the wrong number or wat but i got fucked by him upside down using all the vulgarities in the world u can find when i sms-ed the number asking if she is kris the FL..."she" called but i didnt answer...left voicemail instead...its a GUY scolding me and warning me not to call anyone...very rude and vulgar guy i must say :mad:

senior bros shld i deduct points?

my view is tat shld let threadstarter have a chance to explain first

wat say u senior samsters?

wishwell
05-07-2005, 11:37 PM
i dunno if the threadstarter gave me the wrong number or wat but i got fucked by him upside down using all the vulgarities in the world u can find when i sms-ed the number asking if she is kris the FL..."she" called but i didnt answer...left voicemail instead...its a GUY scolding me and warning me not to call anyone...very rude and vulgar guy i must say :mad:

it is a genuine number i swear as i called b4 last week.. i never SMS..
i dun even know why u say a guy fuck u or wat.. maybe thats her BF or wat i dun even know..
i came with a motive to share a FL with u all bros..
i gave this number to around 8 bros here with rep power which i thought is safe or wat..
if anyone of you all said anything when u call her i dun even know as i never even see her b4..

Bro Artdirector, and u say u want to deduct my points?
deduct my point cos i want to share in SBF forum?
i cant believe what u say here..

wishwell
05-07-2005, 11:39 PM
much agreed bro monster....but this wishing well dips into the $80 pool one.... so i thot i "HELP" him save money... :D

haha.. thanks bro konkek helping me to "SAVE" $$$..

ArtDirector
05-07-2005, 11:51 PM
it is a genuine number i swear as i called b4 last week.. i never SMS..
i dun even know why u say a guy fuck u or wat.. maybe thats her BF or wat i dun even know..
i came with a motive to share a FL with u all bros..
i gave this number to around 8 bros here with rep power which i thought is safe or wat..
if anyone of you all said anything when u call her i dun even know as i never even see her b4..

Bro Artdirector, and u say u want to deduct my points?

bro wishewell, if u read my post properly, i said that it is in my view not appropriate to deduct your points without u stepping out to do an explanation...in fact i upped ur rep points immediately after i received ur PM didnt I?

i definitely am an advocate of sharing numbers of FL...this was how i started out as a newbie as well due to senior samsters being willing to share..i posted so as to warn other fellow samsters not to call again lest they wanna be verbally abused by whoever the guy was...believe me he was really fierce even though i apologised in a very nice manner....

if u felt tat i had wanted to deduct ur points, i apologise for that as well.

peace no war.

pierre2084
06-07-2005, 01:21 AM
is her number 93876**7??

angkong25
06-07-2005, 01:39 AM
and u say u want to deduct my points?

Read properly, open yr eyes big big and understand the meaning behind this statement....... :mad:

if anyone of you all said anything when u call her i dun even know as i never even see her b4....

U never see nor fuck her & you wan to start a thread on her.... SO DUN COMPLAINED LAH....dun start a thread for the sake of starting... Be prepared... :mad:

i said that it is in my view not appropriate to deduct your points without u stepping out to do an explanation...in fact i upped ur rep points immediately after i received ur PM didnt I?

Understand bo... simplifield enough bo... can catch main point bo... wah lan a...

Fair enough bo... ppl apologise to u somemore ...happi bo...enough a not... wan the whole SBF bros to say thanks to u bo...

wishwell
06-07-2005, 09:39 AM
U never see nor fuck her & you wan to start a thread on her.... SO DUN COMPLAINED LAH....dun start a thread for the sake of starting... Be prepared... :mad:

Fair enough bo... ppl apologise to u somemore ...happi bo...enough a not... wan the whole SBF bros to say thanks to u bo...

bro Angkong.. it seem that you got something against me or what?

what don't start the thread for the sake of starting.. I start this thread because I want bros who are interested to try 1st rather then me..

Never see nor fuck then cannot start a thread? But at least i confirm she is a female and a FL before i start this thread..

and by the way, i really appreciate bro ARTDIRECTOR apology but honestly i never scold him or what or demand an apology..

i just type out freely on how i feel when i saw ARTDIRECTOR posting.. i am just trying to give back something to this forum as alot of bros here helped me alot when i don't understand a shit here.. like bro KONKEK, FRANKIE, ZXYEL, ANIKIN, suaveguy28..ETC and maybe even u bro angkong..(i dun bootlick u all but just mention your nick as I always PM u all and keep asking silly Question but at least u all answer thou some fuck me too)

These are what i wish to say or explain if you are really not happy or satisfied with me

wishwell
06-07-2005, 09:42 AM
bro wishewell, if u read my post properly, i said that it is in my view not appropriate to deduct your points without u stepping out to do an explanation...in fact i upped ur rep points immediately after i received ur PM didnt I?

i definitely am an advocate of sharing numbers of FL...this was how i started out as a newbie as well due to senior samsters being willing to share..i posted so as to warn other fellow samsters not to call again lest they wanna be verbally abused by whoever the guy was...believe me he was really fierce even though i apologised in a very nice manner....

peace no war.

sorry if i type too harshly or without manner.. i am that type of person who just say before thinking..

of cos is peace as there is no war at first at all..
by the way, i apologise for this incident and maybe i would try the FL before i start a thread here..
(actualy i just wanted to let u all try 1st due to 2 matter.. NO $$$ & NOT HORNY recently)

Konkek Johnson
06-07-2005, 09:50 AM
as I always PM u all and keep asking silly Question but at least u all answer thou some fuck me too)

and that would be me... :D

wishwell
06-07-2005, 09:57 AM
and that would be me... :D

haha.. wow u confess.. but due to your F**k.. i learn alot too..
thanks man :D

angkong25
06-07-2005, 09:59 AM
bro Angkong.. it seem that you got something against me or what?

i just type out freely on how i feel when i saw ARTDIRECTOR posting.. like bro KONKEK, FRANKIE, ZXYEL, ANIKIN, suaveguy28..ETC and maybe even u bro angkong..(i dun bootlick u all but just mention your nick as I always PM u all and keep and keep asking silly Question.

These are what i wish to say or explain if you are really not happy or satisfied with me

Bro, my case is closed 4 u unless u wan to carry on... i am a person who move forward... i think u shld too...

Silly question is ok..too many is irriating..understand?

i am that type of person who just say before thinking

I think with this incident, u shld think b4 posting & PM then.... :D
The GL thread and questions tat u post shld hve teach u a lot b4 coming here... y repeat the mistakes here.... There is stickies alr there & here, y dun read up a bit on it...

Konkek Johnson
06-07-2005, 10:04 AM

its all about honesty here bro....i think thats very healthy...ppl like me and bro AK has been very honest with you......we are not out to get you or smthg

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:04 AM
maybe i am not as smart or alert as you bro angkong.. so i just keep on asking whenever i dunno..

Konkek Johnson
06-07-2005, 10:05 AM

Oi....only me huh? :p

Konkek Johnson
06-07-2005, 10:09 AM
maybe i am not as smart or alert ..

i agree...!!!!! :D

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Oi....only me huh? :p

haha.. think only u manz.. :p

Konkek Johnson
06-07-2005, 10:11 AM
haha.. think only u manz.. :p

That just goes to show i got ballz wor!! u better recognize :p

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:11 AM
i agree...!!!!! :D

Nabei.. haha..
i abit slow la :o

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:13 AM
That just goes to show i got ballz wor!! u better recognize :p

ya la.. know your ball big big la bro.. LOLX :D

angkong25
06-07-2005, 10:13 AM
maybe i am not as smart or alert as you bro angkong.. so i just keep on asking whenever i dunno..

I am nt smart... just tat i hve some basic logical sense and spent a bit of effort to read up on the sticky on the respective sections...

I hve also kena bros teaching, but i learn... i can c u din...

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:15 AM
I am nt smart... just tat i hve some basic logical sense and spent a bit of effort to read up on the sticky on the respective sections...

I hve also kena bros teaching, but i learn... i can c u din...

ya.. i din and u did..
and maybe i got not as much logical sense as u :D

Konkek Johnson
06-07-2005, 10:17 AM
ya la.. know your ball big big la bro.. LOLX :D

OHHH!!! you make me blush... :p . big ball more sperm...the need to release is more....not soooo good on the wallet

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:21 AM
OHHH!!! you make me blush... :p . big ball more sperm...the need to release is more....not soooo good on the wallet

you loaded with $$$ always go unload one.. Envy u man haaha

Konkek Johnson
06-07-2005, 10:30 AM
you loaded with $$$ always go unload one.. Envy u man haaha

eventually will finish also lah....nothing is 4ever...i think we better better stop tcss....nanti we kena zap.. :D

angkong25
06-07-2005, 10:34 AM
ya.. i din and u did..
and maybe i got not as much logical sense as u :D

so better go and borrow, rob or gain some of it.. :rolleyes:

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
so better go and borrow, rob or gain some of it.. :rolleyes:

see how much lo.. better go rob and go for CAT80 hahahahaha

oeioei
06-07-2005, 10:55 AM
So until now still no one tried yet lah...dun mind can pm me her number? I shall check it out and post fr once deal is done. ;)

wishwell
06-07-2005, 10:57 AM
So until now still no one tried yet lah...dun mind can pm me her number? I shall check it out and post fr once deal is done. ;)

I think u better not try calling.. or else kanna fuck i also dunno..

wishwell
06-07-2005, 01:46 PM
INFO NEWS:

ATTN ALL BROS.. DUE TO ALOT OF REASONS n MISUNDERSTANDING..
I WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTING THIS NUMBER ANYMORE CURRENTLY...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

paradise
08-07-2005, 02:05 AM
so in the end, this is only a prank? i dun mean by the threadstarter, but by this kris??? :confused:

wishwell
08-07-2005, 03:06 AM
honestly..she a FL..i called and ask her b4 and everythin but no bonk..
Sorry if u all cant get her..

Castrol
08-07-2005, 09:22 AM
so in the end, this is only a prank? i dun mean by the threadstarter, but by this kris??? :confused:

it is amazing the threadstarter has no intention to meet this "FL Kris" at all.

threadstarter, did you try calling her again, after bro Art told you a vulgar guy spoke to him?

Castrol
11-07-2005, 08:37 AM
so, eh... wishwell ah... how is it? you tried calling "Kris" again?

i have a feeling this wishwell is somebody's secondary or thirdary nick... ;)

wishwell
11-07-2005, 08:53 AM
so, eh... wishwell ah... how is it? you tried calling "Kris" again?

i have a feeling this wishwell is somebody's secondary or thirdary nick... ;)

come on castrol..
firstly i have called long ago and honestly not interested..
secondly don't always be suspicious of others.. i try to share and yes its a mistake now, having u make so much comment this and that..
Lastly, i will restrain myself from sharing here publicly as it may cause alot of unwanted trouble..

if kris refuse to hear or watsoever or any fucking reason.. honestly its not my fucking problem as I am neither her friend nor OKT.. so don't give such remarks like "i have a feeling this wishwell is somebody's secondary or thirdary nick" or trying to say that i gave u all a number who is not a FL?

if she not donig FL now or rather she only do part time FL like what she told me last time as she choose customer or watever shit.. she rejected bro NUKEBOMB as she find him sound too old.. so her fucking business is not my fucking problem..

bro castrol..
Thanks alot for your kind understanding ..

Castrol
11-07-2005, 11:00 AM
bro castrol..
Thanks alot for your kind understanding ..

fare thee well, bro wishwell...

wishwell
11-07-2005, 01:35 PM
wat is fare thee well?

VaArt
08-08-2005, 08:20 PM
hey wishwell u're a loser.. don post a thread for the sake of increasing ur no. of posts. pathetic. and kris is not even a FL.

senior brothers shd deduct his pts for this.

i'm so sorry to put it bluntly, but U SUCK.

richardtan1983
23-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi Brothers... I am new here...
I do not have any FL to share but willing to share if i gt in future.
Do u have any local FL to intro me from Yishun?
Tks

msnuzsurfer
23-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi Bro Richard Tan,
Hope this isn't your real name.....would you mind putting your i/c number and hp number down for all of us to be able to contact you.
Tks

Frankiestine
23-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi Brothers... I am new here...
I do not have any FL to share but willing to share if i gt in future.
Do u have any local FL to intro me from Yishun?
Tks
Damn bloody thread has been inactive for nearly one bloody year and you got to come in and stir the hornet nest again...:mad:

23-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Damn bloody thread has been inactive for nearly one bloody year and you got to come in and stir the hornet nest again...:mad:

how come recently so many boy boy active in here?
dont use your mother give pocket $ to fxxk around lor,if your mum find out give you $$ to spend in this way,very sad one.
if want to fxxk around better use your hard earn $$ or sell your backside to get income.
just a suggestion.

richardtan1983
24-06-2006, 04:36 AM
Hi Bro Richard Tan,
Hope this isn't your real name.....would you mind putting your i/c number and hp number down for all of us to be able to contact you.
Tks

Yap... thats my real name :)
Errm... how can i change that nick? issit alright?
i will private msg u my hp