PDA

View Full Version : Fl Prc Scam

frostz
05-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Last evening, my friend went to geylang lor 12 ard mid night to serach for a FL PRC for the night, as he was a little drunk, he decided to book the hotel room for the whole night instead of a short time. So before he go hunting for a PRC, he booked the room 1st.

After that walk around the area and very quickly saw a pretty FL PRC standing outside another hotel near his. Chat a little and got the price $100 for a shot. So he told her that he had a room already just oppsite instead of the one she requested, and she agreed to follow.

After they went up, the usual sop stuff and after session, my friend felt that he needs another shot but lazy to go down and hunt again for another one and asked her if she wants a second round. She then made a call and said ok, so my friend paid her total $300, $100 for the 1st session, another $100 for the 2nd session, and additional $100 to ask her stay for like 30mins for him to recharge and rest before round 2. He paid her this after the 1st round.

While lying on bed resting, her phone rang and she said she needs to take the call outside the room, claimimg it was her boyfriend. After like 10mins, she never return and my friend went outside to check and she was gone!

He furiously dress and went down the street to look for her and found her at a coffee shop with another man having supper. He confronted her and she denied that he paid her $300 for round 2! My friend did not want trouble as there was a guy around , and so lan lan left.

So guys better be careful with some FL PRC, very cunning at times when you least know it. Couple years back i caught a KTV gal trying to steal from me while i was not looking after our session.

Be safe!

sparstick
07-07-2005, 05:08 AM
Lor 12... Bro, does your friend knows the name of the PRC?
so that at least bros here can avoid getting cheated.

patpat
07-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Report police lah, have to let them know we(man) are not afraid when i come out & eat outside. just scare her by say he know the seriel number of the $ note or there are some marking on the $ note. that is what 1 of my army friend do when this kind of things happen to him....

Exciter101
07-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Bro, what does PRC FL afraid of ?
Kana caught or mata, right ???
Use this info to full extent and if she does not cough out the $$, report her to the mata lor...
If she does not give u back, make sure she has the full attention from the mata lor......

sadfa
07-07-2005, 10:36 AM
While lying on bed resting, her phone rang and she said she needs to take the call outside the room, claimimg it was her boyfriend. After like 10mins, she never return and my friend went outside to check and she was gone!

He furiously dress and went down the street to look for her and found her at a coffee shop with another man having supper. He confronted her and she denied that he paid her $300 for round 2! My friend did not want trouble as there was a guy around , and so lan lan left.

in the first place, he should just pay 100 n pay the remainder when the deal is done. if she not happy, call off the deal.

as for the coffeeshop, he should kaopeh loudly instead of walking off. kaopeh until police come also not scared. she knows he scare he will lose face, thats why she bo hew him.

nukebomb
07-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Bro who's the gal? we boycott her n maybe we saboh her lah. I also got one bad experience last wk, call one PRC at L16, went in the rm she told me to pay her first, i see her so friendly than paid her lah. Later, she dun allow me touch her nehneh, really hot meh n attitude changed. I told myself will not ever pay them first even how friendly they are, we gv business to them n yet kena tis type of treatment. :mad:

bozocum
07-07-2005, 10:41 AM
I think this time around you should pretend to be drunk and engage her then give her some of your medicine, well it all depends on what you can or want to do to her

wishwell
07-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Just tell yr friend call 999 thats all..
We are protected as they are FL

megapenis
07-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Wat's the best way to deal with tis problem? Maybe get her number n disturb her everyday.

sadfa
07-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Wat's the best way to deal with tis problem? Maybe get her number n disturb her everyday.

like i said, pay later lor!
if she already stole your money, she wont give the hp no.
even if u have the no. she can change easily.

unless u know some police officers n set a sting for her in the hotel room, theres nothing u can do.

unless u sibeh pai kia, get your kaki to book her to go in the room n then u all gang bang her to take revenge.

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 11:45 AM
like i said, pay later lor!
if she already stole your money, she wont give the hp no.
even if u have the no. she can change easily.

unless u know some police officers n set a sting for her in the hotel room, theres nothing u can do.

unless u sibeh pai kia, get your kaki to book her to go in the room n then u all gang bang her to take revenge.

I always believe CAD, (Credit after delivery) and not COD. :p

sadfa
07-07-2005, 11:50 AM
I always believe CAD, (Credit after delivery) and not COD. :p

but sometimes, u pay for room liao, u end up paying 1st not to spoil the mood.

if not, the room stay there 1 person for 1 to 2 hours, do what? pcc?

Castrol
07-07-2005, 01:06 PM
She then made a call and said ok, so my friend paid her total $300, $100 for the 1st session, another $100 for the 2nd session, and additional $100 to ask her stay for like 30mins for him to recharge and rest before round 2. He paid her this after the 1st round.

the 3rd $100 dont make sense at all... :confused:

simplyfun
07-07-2005, 01:17 PM
totally agreed with you there, bro Castrol... she was like just waiting there, doing nothing and getting $100 for free... :confused:

frostz
07-07-2005, 02:03 PM
my friend don't remember her name, coz some chinese name and he is the ABC type, not good at chinese.

Well for his case, he never thought of making a big fuss in the public and fear if report the police the family will find out. So would rather waste the couple hundreds then risking it all.

The reason he paid the extra $100 is because she wanted to leave and do not wish to wait, so he just gave her the extra to convice her to stay.

Coz after the 1st session, he was thinking might as well paid her everything than pay her like 100 then the 200 later . But never expected she will pull this stunt.

From his infor, this PRC gal is around 1.65m tall, slim and very fair skin. Wore those china made night club kinda dress, very model look face.

I went down last night for 4 hours to prowl and never see her, guess either return back or kena caught my police when she try the same crap again.

From my experiences, the pretty they are, they worst their attitdue, agreed?

chutiya
07-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Gentle reminder to all bros,

Always pay after it is done.

sadfa
07-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Gentle reminder to all bros,

Always pay after it is done.

bro, what will u do if the ger kaopeh n say some men do liao refuse to pay n she cannot outfight u, so u must pay her 1st?

u may not want to pay 1st but if u call off the deal, u already pay hotel room liao. so how? u call off, u lose hotel fees. u pay her 1st, a bit scared also.

RealEstateGuy
18-08-2010, 03:55 PM
That's terrible brother. Does this kind of stuff still go on?