PDA

View Full Version : FLs who do!

fisher king
27-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Bros, it is very sad to always encounter local FLs who wont service non-chinese brudders. Disheartening to see the message "chinese only - so sorry" in so many threads. So, I am being proactive. Shall we start compiling a list of FLs who do, rather than dont, do non-chinese bros? I think of this as my contribution to nation building and racial harmony. Happy birthday Singapore.

tinalam
27-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Bros, it is very sad to always encounter local FLs who wont service non-chinese brudders. Disheartening to see the message "chinese only - so sorry" in so many threads. So, I am being proactive. Shall we start compiling a list of FLs who do, rather than dont, do non-chinese bros? I think of this as my contribution to nation building and racial harmony. Happy birthday Singapore.

Quite understand what this bro feel and cheers for bro to bring this issue to a higher level. Totally agree! But it is hard for us to educate our FLs on racial harmony of our nation. don't how to assist .........
Happy birthday Singpaore.

Green Beret
27-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Totally agree with you - we should compile a list for FL who are not chooses.

surveyor
27-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Yup i think a compiled list is a great idea. Both parties interest can be met this way. Thos FLs who don't need not be advised, I guess its their preference and we should respect that.

simplyhorny
27-07-2005, 04:19 PM
For a start, those minah fl should be willing to service non-chinese. It's a pity that Yanti (under maid for sex) is servicing term at "Changi resort". Let's hope that Salena aka "model" will be back soon from the land of indo...

fisher king
27-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Glad to know that others bro's agree and are supportive. No need to advise or educate any FLs; that is their parents' duty! But we do have FLs who are open, and we should celebrate them by listing here. We dont scold people who dont, but celebrate those that do! For a start, amy I nominate the sweet and friendly Jasmine, who is currently away on business trip. She is non-discriminating, has a big heart, and provides memorable service. So, the Hall of Fame:
1. Jasmine

dharmas
19-08-2005, 07:53 PM
I faced similar problems
There were cases where the Ger told straight that she does not serve non chinese. Even in GL-150, there are Gers who refuse to serve.
Good Jasmine FL is doing. Some FL from Sam (Angella,), SK serve non chinese

jon2000sg
18-09-2005, 12:47 PM
wau lau, must try these FLs

nightman82000
18-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Yah right most minah do not serve non chinese why?some bro told me that that do want because they may it their relative or friend but i think we should tell them it is not so,maybe give a chance and see the outcome.Tks

seercraft
18-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I feel that is the girls who have the choice to choose. After all they have an egg per month while guys have billions of sperms per month. :)
If they like chinese to screw them, cannot say no to them after all.

pippo
18-09-2005, 09:15 PM
from de threads i read...minahs only serve chinese...while chinese FLs mostly do not serve non-chinese....damn farny world.... :rolleyes:

jusrassic
19-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Glad to know that others bro's agree and are supportive. So, the Hall of Fame:
1. Jasmine

With due respect to Bro Proprimate and Steed4, I wish to nominate Heryanti aka The Maid and Salena aka The Model. Best lah brudder!!

Steed 4
19-09-2005, 09:12 PM
With due respect to Bro Proprimate and Steed4, I wish to nominate Heryanti aka The Maid and Salena aka The Model. Best lah brudder!!
On behalf of Bro Proprimate and me thanks for the compliment Bro.
If the malay FLs and Local Chinese dun serve malays,it's ok Bro.
It's a wide world...... ;)

thedoc101
19-09-2005, 09:26 PM
from de threads i read...minahs only serve chinese...while chinese FLs mostly do not serve non-chinese....damn farny world.... :rolleyes:

What is a Minah ?

bhoven
20-09-2005, 09:11 AM

I think there are practical reasons: for the first, its the fear of being discovered by the community esp if she's a Singaporean. Indonesians have no qualms doing any race e.g

For the second, altho often mentioned is apprehension of big dick etc, I think inability to communicate is the real reason. For PRC MMs, some racism may play a part...

dharmas
30-01-2006, 10:59 AM
1) Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion

Bros, kindly add as you know

NATO
30-01-2006, 12:06 PM
1) Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion

Bros, kindly add as you know
1) Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion
4) FL-Janice the philipino
5) FL Papaya-the malay gal with super big boobs;)

ahpek63
30-01-2006, 12:54 PM
I also strongly support FL who does not choose any races.:D

hotrodshover
30-01-2006, 04:00 PM
1) Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion
5) FL Papaya-the malay gal with super big boobs;)
6) FL Kay - Filipina
7) FL Linda - Singaporean Malay.

hotrodshover
30-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi to Non - Chinese Guys

This is one thread that must not die. Some blame must lie on the OKT also. They should also try to talk to the FL's and let them realise the potentials of opening to the rest of the market. It does sound some sort of a racist when i do come across threads that say that the girls do not allow indians and malays. Part of the blame should be shouldered by the OKT as well. I have had fun with some Malay girls and have not had instances where I knew them before or are related to them. Do you know what is the population of Singapore now. And besides , what happen when you service a chinese and he knows the girl because he is afriend of the brother. What happens then.
I think this thread must not die and has to be supported.

nightman82000
30-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Yah,Help us lah finding a FL that service Malay and Indian Bro.Like to change sometime PRC are good Chinese are great but Malay?????Tks

hunidcash
30-01-2006, 11:26 PM
bros,we can choose which fl we wanna screw,why can't they they choose their customers?
so if a chinese gal doesn't want to make fren or go out with a non chinese,she must be racist la?
try the irc.it is easier for malay and indian guys to chat with chinese gals than for chinese guys to chat with malay or indian gals.
it is natural for ppl to want to hang out with ppl of their race.this is more so with the malays and indians.
a malay fl who dont service malay and indian guys is not a racist but a chinese fl is la?

hunidcash
30-01-2006, 11:32 PM
bros,we can choose which fl to screw,why cant they choose their customers?
is a malay fl who doesn't service malay guys a racist?if yes,what sort of racism is that?against her own race?
if she's not a racist,why then is a chinese fl who don't service malay guys a racist?

longman9992002
31-01-2006, 12:02 PM
What is a Minah ?

Minah = Malay Girl :cool:

NATO
31-01-2006, 06:11 PM
6) FL Kay - Filipina
8) FL Flora sg malay divorcee;) new

nightman82000
01-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Yah,Lah maybe u Bros are right.The Girl Have the right to chose their customer and it is not because of the colour of the skin,But if they and Malay FL that service Malay Let ask know and to Bro NATO Tks.

nightman82000
01-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Yah,Lah maybe u Bros are right.The Girl Have the right to chose their customer and it is not because of the colour of the skin,But if they and Malay FL that service Malay Let ask know and to Bro NATO Tks.:)

hunidcash
03-02-2006, 02:13 AM
maybe now bangla also they must service,otherwise bangla ppl kau peh kau bu.

fisher king
03-02-2006, 07:46 AM
maybe now bangla also they must service,otherwise bangla ppl kau peh kau bu.

You know bros, when I started this thread some time back, the intention was to very simply have a database of girls who would service non-chn bros. It was not to get into this debate about whether racist or not, etc. I believe my original statement was to to "celebrate" those that do, and that's all. But there have been too many statements about those that dont. Now suddenly even banglas have appeared...my apologies to all if my original "good" intention got sidetracked along the line. Just goes to show that once you've started a thread, it gathers a life of its own and goes where you never intended it to.

dharmas
05-02-2006, 01:50 AM
Agree

Let us appreciate them and expand the list. For the contact, go to the appropriate thread starter of the FL

1)Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion
5) FL Papaya-the malay gal with super big boobs
6) FL Kay - Filipina
8) FL Flora sg malay divorcee
9) FL Fifi

piranahpg
05-02-2006, 02:03 AM
This is a very thin line. When people argue that FL can mke a choice like how customer can also make his choice, It seems valid when you look at it superfically. But if that choice is determied by skin color, than I dare say it is racism.

It is like the arguments some European countries are making over the past few days about freedom of speech. Superficaly it sounds logical. When when you use that to intentinaly hurt other people's feelings....than how??

Look at job ads nowadays... '2 years exp in web deig, must have knowledge in HTML, Dreamwaever, Fireworks, CSS, J2EE, C++, JSP, ASP, Javascript, sql, PHP'.....and they finish off with a strange requirement....'must be able to speak in mandarin' The workplace is not in an unreachable province in China, but Orchard road Singapore. Many of my mandarin speaking non-chinese friends who apply for these jobs, dont get it, and they fulfill all the other requirements. It is just a filtering process, they want more than just chinese speaking, but are not in a position to expres it directly, cos some gvt agency may give them the rap.. I am not trying to pin point at any particular race or anything. But racism does exist in all nations in some form or the other. We as individuals must make the effort to overcome it in our lives.......More than any other citizen of any other nation, we can do it better... We are a multiracial society and also we do national service. We are better equiped to eliminate racism........for the sake of nation building and national solidarity, I hope FLs serve all races!!!

Ookid
05-02-2006, 03:15 AM
bros,by listing fls that service just about anybody,dont you think we are actually doing them a dis-service?we are willing to pay higher price for certain gals because they only cater to a selected group of ppl.if a fl service any tom dick and harry,i might as well go geylang for those cat40 gals,who are actually prettier.gals like jasmine might be good,but for a gal who is willing to service even a 60yrs old man of any race,i dont think i will go back for a second shot.not worth $150.

Ookid
05-02-2006, 03:23 AM
why are we willing to pay more for singapore fls when those cat40 geylang thai gals are actually prettier?i think its because they only cater to a selected group of ppl.by listing those that dont choose their customers,i think we are actually doing them a dis-service.who wants to pay extra for a gal that just about service anybody?jasmine might be good,but for a gal who is willing to service even a 60yrs old guy of any race,i dont think i'll go back for a second shot.just not worth $150.

hunidcash
05-02-2006, 03:42 AM
why are we willing to pay more for a singapore fl when the cat40 thai gals in geylang are actually prettier?i think its because they only cater to a certain group of ppl.so by listing those that dont choose their customers,i think we are actually doing them a dis-service.jasmine's service might be damn good,but for a gal who's willing to service even a 60yrs old guy of any race,i dont think she is worth a second shot,not at $150/90mins.

piranahpg
05-02-2006, 11:39 AM
bros,by listing fls that service just about anybody,dont you think we are actually doing them a dis-service?we are willing to pay higher price for certain gals because they only cater to a selected group of ppl.if a fl service any tom dick and harry,i might as well go geylang for those cat40 gals,who are actually prettier.gals like jasmine might be good,but for a gal who is willing to service even a 60yrs old man of any race,i dont think i will go back for a second shot.not worth $150.

so you are saying that you wont go to a FL who serves people from other races besides yours....gosh, that was disgusting. In your previous birth, were you born in Nazi germany??

ADNMAN
05-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Threadstarter, I respect your intention in starting this thread. But, I do not see any purpose that this thread will serve. On the contrary, it will harm the FLs involved as well as the interest of brothers from all races. The FLs mentioned here have been good and accomodated all brothers. But will they feel comfortable if they are given unwanted attention and publicity like that given in this thread? I do not think so. Eventually, some of them may feel awkward about the publicity and may stop seeing brothers from some races. What has been achieved then? A negative achievement.
Secondly, do you think that by publishing names of FLs here, other FLs who currently serve only particular races will change their mind and start serving all races? Definitely not.
I believe that in this world of FLs, discreetness is the basic criteria. There is no need to publish such lists; brothers who are interested to get the services of a FL should put in their own efforts and find out if that FL will serve them or not. If some FL does not serve, just respect her decision and move on to some one else who may be willing. I do not think there is anything to feel bad about.
I believe that in the interest of everyone involved, we should let this matter rest.

lancerglx
05-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Threadstarter, I respect your intention in starting this thread. But, I do not see any purpose that this thread will serve. On the contrary, it will harm the FLs involved as well as the interest of brothers from all races. The FLs mentioned here have been good and accomodated all brothers. But will they feel comfortable if they are given unwanted attention and publicity like that given in this thread? I do not think so. Eventually, some of them may feel awkward about the publicity and may stop seeing brothers from some races. What has been achieved then? A negative achievement.
Secondly, do you think that by publishing names of FLs here, other FLs who currently serve only particular races will change their mind and start serving all races? Definitely not.
I believe that in this world of FLs, discreetness is the basic criteria. There is no need to publish such lists; brothers who are interested to get the services of a FL should put in their own efforts and find out if that FL will serve them or not. If some FL does not serve, just respect her decision and move on to some one else who may be willing. I do not think there is anything to feel bad about.
I believe that in the interest of everyone involved, we should let this matter rest.

Yup i gotta agree with you. Ask the fl before hand if they do serve non-chinese, if not just move on to the next cos i don't think persuading or complaining about them would help. Maybe we should start a practice and specify in a FR if she's willing to serve non-chinese bros or not, it would probably make things easier. Though it sounds like a crazy idea....it might just work :) . Wat do u guys think?

HatreX
06-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Well, I'm a silent reader here. Dint exactly make a lot of post other than one FR at the GL thread. Anyway, just wanna voice out my humble opinion.
Think no matter how experienced a FL is, whenever she serve a customer, esp one that is the stranger to her, there is always a certain level of fear. Fear of contracting STDs, fear of being abused, fear of being cheated etc... Generally, i think to most chinese girls, not just FLs, indians do look pretty fierce and they are kinda scared of them. Its not racist, coz there is no hate involved, just fear. That basically explains y some refuse to serve non chinese.
I guess we all shd respect their decision whether or not to serve non chinese coz its their body they are selling. I mean, if u go to a bookshop and the staff there refuse to serve non chinese, then I can say its racism. But selling ur body is a totally different matter. And I believe all FLs have the right to decide who to serve. I mean, some FLs are even picky about the age of their customers, and some even refuse to serve customers who are fat. Does it mean that these FLs hate ppl who are old? Or who are fat? No.
As one bro mentioned, if we can choose who we wanna screw, why can't they choose who gets to screw them? Racism is really not the issue here and blacklisting FLs who dun serve non chinese is not being fair to them.
Well, that's just my opinion. Good luck bros!

hunidcash
06-02-2006, 01:18 AM
saying a fl choosing customers by skin colour is racism is like saying a gal choosing a husband by skin colour is racism.i guess 99% of singaporeans are racist then.if you failed in something,don't always blame others.try to inprove yourself,otherwise you will always fail,always lagged behind.just look at malaysia and indonesia.you can't say the majority race there are being discriminated,yet they are behind compared to other races.why?

Ookid
07-02-2006, 03:24 AM
so you are saying that you wont go to a FL who serves people from other races besides yours....gosh, that was disgusting. In your previous birth, were you born in Nazi germany??
you don't understand simple english is it?i never said i wont go to fl that serves other races."not worth $150",it means i won't pay them the same price i'm willing to pay a fl who select her customers.i also didn't must only serves my race.i said not one who serves just about anyone.as for my previous birth,i really don't know.but then,compared to those mother fucker trouble makers in the world we see nowadays,the nazis not so bad what.

fisher king
07-02-2006, 07:50 AM
OK, enough is enough. I apologise to all for starting this damn thread. It has really brought out a lot of ugliness in people. Let's let this thread die. I for one know some very very lovely and nice FLs (chn and non-chn) that are colour blind, and that redeems my faith. Amen.

jasont
11-02-2008, 06:13 PM
i recently kenah a freelancer that don't believe my race is eurasian until i had to show her my IC (cover name, address lah). so disgusting, give her 1/2 price and walked off.

xsgrantz
12-02-2008, 12:00 PM
i think this whole thing has been blow out of proportion... while those FLs who r listed here by other bros mention abt only servicing certain race.. there are actually many others who don't even know the existence of this forum and they are actually servicing bros from all races.. I personally helped 2 FLs get contacts frm here n they service bros frm all races..and they r minahs oso... :)

so its kinda superficial n childish if we bring up a topic like this... they r servicing us and i guess its their only right to serve who they wanna serve.. :)

juz my 2 cents worth.. :)

stashsg
12-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Agree

Let us appreciate them and expand the list. For the contact, go to the appropriate thread starter of the FL

1)Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion
6) FL Kay - Filipina
9) FL Fifi
10) FL Julia (good service and price)

callmeh1976
12-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Just remembered an incident regarding this. I was smsing this Fl for a housecall and after a few exchanges we decided on a time. When i opened the door and she came in..she said..."oh i thot you were Chinese" (based on the sms exchanges) "..you very handsome leh"...I dint ponder any further on that topic with her...just went in the room.... bonked...let loose.... and paid..
Happy New Year all Bros! :)

jasont
13-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Agree

1)Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion
6) FL Kay - Filipina
9) FL Fifi

Eh..how come the Fifi in this thread say: "Fifi does not accept Malays and Indians. Sorry guys."

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/72049-good-service-minah-fifi.html

Just an observation while looking through some threads...

Mclaren
13-02-2008, 03:38 PM
is papaya still doin fl now? unable to get her contacts, anyone hav?

laodi123456789
13-02-2008, 06:16 PM
I was assisting Fifi for a bit. To the best of my knowledge she has retired. Pls do not PM me for her contact. She did not accept Malays or Indians when she was working in this line

jabwemet
14-02-2008, 01:14 PM
icic...
interesting ...
trying to get local FL contacts is hard...
somemore got discrimination..really hard market out there if u wanna divesify ur taste!

cheers!

lancerglx
14-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Maybe non-chinese bros shld try gals of other races...like Thai, Korean, Viet or AngMoh FLs? I find they dun tend to "see color" or be discriminatory...thier service is not bad either...

Local gals r a funny breed i guess :)

jabwemet
14-02-2008, 01:19 PM
woa.. got viets too? from where???

cheers!

olieta
19-02-2008, 01:25 PM
if i'm not mistaken, Fifi n Flora do not serve malay bros.
i tried to book but was rejected as i'm malay.

1)Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion
6) FL Kay - Filipina
9) FL Fifi
10) FL Julia (good service and price)[/QUOTE]

Midnightiger
19-02-2008, 01:59 PM

1)Jasmine
2) Badslavevivian
3) FL-IRC Fion
6) FL Kay - Filipina
9) FL Fifi
Can I add in Sonya & Tanya. No race discrimination. They take whoever comes.

Regards
Tiger