PDA

View Full Version : New Local FL Suzanne

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Last night while I was hanging and playing around in IRC... on Singapore, come across this ger who msg me and says she like to do FL to raise some money.

Tcss abit and finally settle on a price of 250 and met her today noon time in one of the hotel. Taking a risk because long time never come across any good and new FL already. But since she say I can reject if I dun like her look, so not much harm other then hotel charges. As usual, check in early and wait for the bell...

"Ding-Dong, Ding Dong".. peep through the door.. STraight away my didi got sexcited... Cause standing outside was a pretty fair ger with nice body and good look....

Straight away open the door, pull her inside and start to TCSS with her. Understand that she just left her office job because of some issue and is forced to do this because she need to raise some money fast due to some debts incurred from some family matter.

After a while, cannot tahan liao... hug her and rabba her.. and suggest we go shower together... Inside the shower already steam. Fondle her nice B cup breast and suck it softly while she soap and bath me...

Continue very quickly onto the bed, try manage to french kiss her a bit. Mamamia... feels like doing it with my ger frend like that..

She was very accomodating and allow me to suck her breast and finger her..
After some hugging and kissing and licking, and a bit of 69...she put on a CD and start to give me a blow... Nice suction even with the CD... Better even when she start to lick and play the area under my two peanut and the roots of my didi...

She repeat the process for a good ten minutes and lick and suck my breast as well....

Cannot tahan liao.... so ask her to stop and lshe get off and very suprising change to a new CD for me and then start to ride me... she is already wet and slide my didi inside... Man even when she is wet, it still feels tight.......She start riding me and even bend down to lick at my nipple while riding.. shiok man!!!

After riding me for about 5 mins, change position and I go into missionary and pump her hard.... Din last long cause more then one month no action liao.. and I come after 10 mins...

After finish, she clean me up and continues to lie in bed and we engage in some cuddling and tcss.. definitely gf feeling...

Pop her the question whether she need help to get clients and when she agree.. know must come back and post FR fats fast liao...

Name: Suzanne
Height & weight: about 160cm, 50kg
Body: My estimate 34B-25/26-35 (7/10)
Complexion: smooth and fair...
Look: 7.0/10 (Among the best FL I tried recently).
Service: Excellent, GF feeling and can TCSS
BJ: 7/10 even with CD
FJ: 7/10 accomodating and tight... and wet!!
RTF: definite yes...!

damage: $200-250 /1/60mins
(depends on time you want and your nego skill loh)
Available: 12noon onwards on weekdays usually. (Even after midnight)
Only Chinese clients is what she requested...

Overall: Worth a try as she is new and will only be doing it for 2 weeks to one month maximum depending on number of clients... after that she will quit and in fact will be attending 2 interviews tomorrow for a new office job.

I am not A OKT and do not get any cut from her.. Just doing her a favor and samster here a favor...

Those samster who are interested, please PM me your Name, Age and Contact Nos. I will forward them to her.. THose who are interested in trying tomorrow and next few days will be given preferences.

Newbies who have tried Renee and posted on her thread will also be given the contact. (I assume that you are genuine)

Please do not flood my PM, I am using a 28.8 dial up line and will only log in ocassionally to check my PM... So please be patient..

Brinjal
15-08-2005, 05:32 PM
A little expensive but seems like a good catch.

havana
15-08-2005, 05:39 PM
i would like to try but cant.me broke liao cos bonk 2 much milf.pocket a hole liao.kiv first.

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 05:41 PM
i would like to try but cant.me broke liao cos bonk 2 much milf.pocket a hole liao.kiv first.

hahhaa.. month end coming mah....
Anyway the two MILF you pass me... very difficult to get..
At least I got lucky and managed to try a OL..
I just got fetish for OL le... can tcss

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 05:43 PM
A little expensive but seems like a good catch.

Compared to some others maybe loh...
But then if she a OL and only be doing FL for maximum one month, then no choice.. IF dun try now, after she quit no more chance liao..

hotdick69
15-08-2005, 05:53 PM
hahahaha well said bro CNNcmg..... hmmmm maybe i should give her a try.... before the MILF..... seems like a good idea.... hahahaha bro interested liao.... hahahahaha

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Those samster who are interested, please PM me your Name, Age and Contact Nos. I will forward them to her.. THose who are interested in trying tomorrow and next few days will be given preferences.

Newbies who have tried Renee and posted on her thread will also be given the contact. (I assume that you are genuine)

Err just to re-phrase, those serious chengster i know no need to meet this requirement... And those that have reservation one, do let me know.. I am sure I can see if Suzanne wants me to release her number to you.

rocky73sg
15-08-2005, 06:03 PM
[IF dun try now, after she quit no more chance liao..
Hmmm...Hit the metal while it's hot... Bro, I like your style!

Up you. :D

Cheers!

skyline69
15-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Hi bro - sounds like a great catch - I have just PM you with the required information. Hope you can help pass my number for a sexxion tonight... :d

Bomb
15-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Am i consider geniune?
hehe,u broke ur duck liao,im still counting man....
glad u enjoyed urself bro....
seems like a really gd catch

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Am i consider geniune?
hehe,u broke ur duck liao,im still counting man....
glad u enjoyed urself bro....
seems like a really gd catch

Yalor.. I cannot tahan after 40 days no xxx liao mah...
U go be monk.. I think I be monk next time.. lol

Please me patients guys.... Suzanne have interviews tomorrow between 2pm to 6pm.. so she can only meet pple after 7pm tomorrow.

I will start to clear my PM soon......

Bomb
15-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Bro, give me a pm when u free ok?
U got intro ah bong n cute bo? haha,they sure onz de.....
Gd stuffs must share share :)

specialvice
15-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Bro,

Have PM you with the details and preferred time slot..
Hope to have your reply....

Very hard to come across a young OL nowadays.....

rocksing
15-08-2005, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=CNNcmg]
Hi, Bro CNNcmg:

Wat is IRC?

rocsking

skyline69
15-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Please me patients guys.... Suzanne have interviews tomorrow between 2pm to 6pm.. so she can only meet pple after 7pm tomorrow.

I will start to clear my PM soon......

Hi Bro - you mean tonight Monday night cannot arh? kekkeekek

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 07:50 PM

Bro. Got your PM. Will let her know about your request..
May be dificult if she is home with her parents...

For the rest who PM me, I have either replied you with the contact or have taken down your contact to pass to Suzanne... You should hear from her next 1-2 days loh...

I think enough to keep her busy for 2-3 days liao..

skyline69
15-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi bro - thanks for your reply.
If possible for tonight.. please ask her to sms and not call me... I will check later tonight..:)

ypres
15-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Very interesting FR indeed. Bro was surprised she changed CD after BJ. Well I guess one CD was for BJ, it comes in strawberry and other fruitty favour. The other was one for FJ, it was probably those durex CD for extra protection. Anyway very interesting story, home delivery is always so exciting.

BRO PANZER LEE

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 08:48 PM

Sorry bro, just confirm with her she oredi booked for tonite..
One of the bro here very fast hand fast leg....

Newbies interested do Pm me with your details..(just to be safe)
I say I will help out.. sure do one loh...

CNNcmg
15-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Very interesting FR indeed. Bro was surprised she changed CD after BJ.
BRO PANZER LEE

I think more for hygiene reason loh..... After BJ over the CD.. not so nice to FJ with it ma... Change is actually more hygiene..

youngeric
15-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Sorry bro, just confirm with her she oredi booked for tonite..
One of the bro here very fast hand fast leg....

Newbies interested do Pm me with your details..(just to be safe)
I say I will help out.. sure do one loh...

Hi CNNcmg!

So What about for me? You received my PM?

CNNcmg
16-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Okay.. I have send out her contact to about 15 samster here...
Will let more FR comes in before I send out the contact to next batch.

Those that have PM me and not yet receive a reply, please wait for the next batch.. Many apologies....

youngeric
16-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Those that have PM me and not yet receive a reply, please wait for the next batch.. Many apologies....

Morning CNNcmg!

So am I in the next batch? If so, can't be helped, I will have to wait patiently. :D

Still looking hard for good local FL.

rocky73sg
16-08-2005, 10:39 AM

Hmmm...seling like hot cakes huh? Hopefully will get to read some exciting FR if any bro has try her as well.

Cheers!

wayne54
16-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Thanks Bro CNNMG, receive your PM. will post FR once mission is completed.
Will try to arrange CAROL and Suzzanna on sat aft and eve.

sadfa
16-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Will try to arrange CAROL and Suzzanna on sat aft and eve.

bro! u bonk fl twice in one day! siong on pocket n didi!

skyline69
16-08-2005, 01:53 PM

Hey bro - just wanted to check whether you had sent my contact out to her...
Thanks

CNNcmg
16-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Just a quick note before I log off and go back on company server...

Bro Paradise... got your PM, Please clear your pm leh...cannot reply you with the contact.

Those got points one.. help to Up him loh...

cuteboy12345208
16-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Tks to Bro CNNcmg for the contact

Manage to contact and meet up with this FL Suzanne. I was not disappointed when I first met her. She is quite pretty. Also she is very nice and open person. She is new to this FL thingy so bros please treat her well.

FR on her.

Name: Suzanne
Race: Local Chinese
Height & weight: about 160cm, 50kg
Boobs: B Cup
Complexion: Smooth and fair skin
Look: 6.5/10
Attitude Very good and can chat a lot.
Frenching: NA
AR: Nil
BJ: 6/10 with condom
FJ: 7/10 Wet!!
RTF: Definitely
Damage: $250 excluding room

Please pm threadstarter for contact. Tks

jtbozo
17-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Thanks Broo CNNcmg for her contact.

Please pardon my short n to the point FR

Name : Suzanne
Looks : 6.5/10 (quite pretty, sorta grows on u, v nice skin)
Body : 6.5/10 (B cup, amply curves nice behind! Just tiny bit fleshy but still good)

B/J : 8/10 (v good! eve when its covered. Game to try lots of positions)
F/J : 7/10 (great attitude)

Service : 9.5/10 (Gave a massage! woah....v friendly, puts u at ease, definitely doesn't feel like u're with a FL)
RTF : No (personal coz i like to try different ones, but i think for most ppl - YES)

Summary - Slightly abv average looks...but her service will definitely blow u away (including her BJ) !! :)

Pls PM threadstarter for contact! Once again...thnx to bro CNNcmg!

susuyamyam
17-08-2005, 01:00 AM
I think more for hygiene reason loh..... After BJ over the CD.. not so nice to FJ with it ma... Change is actually more hygiene..

BRo T,

Lock me in, u know my number and email rite.. hahaha, u make me drool over local FL.

I cant find Angela, she MIA, so this Suzanne wil be great sub.. lol

CNNcmg
17-08-2005, 09:51 AM
BRo T,

Lock me in, u know my number and email rite.. hahaha, u make me drool over local FL.

I cant find Angela, she MIA, so this Suzanne wil be great sub.. lol

Bro,

Check your email... will personally call her and ask her to give you preference loh....
I am sure she would be another ne you will enjoy because I suspect we have same taste le.. LOL

KumLan
17-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Promised bro CNNcmg to do FR after bonk.

Most of the stats from the other 2 FRs very accurate, as looks are subjective but she is one girl that grows on you .

My personal view is that her Bj is the highlight of the session though she is very accomodative to any positions u want.

For brothers who do not want to miss out,better book her before she settles her problems as she is one girl who knows when to do and when to stop.

Brothers who feel that $250 without room is expensive might consider that she treats you like a boyfriend and is doing it for a very short period.

Last thing,if u manage to book her, bring a tub of Hagen Daz ice cream(MUST be strawberry flavour which is her favourite),she will put on your body to lick.
but Bj still with condom is a MUST(she provides..strawberry flavour of course).Trust me, her Bj with condom is as breathtaking as without..and everybody is SAFE and Happy.

Dun pm me for number,ask threadstarter.

Thanks Bro CNNcmg for a great FL contact .

JOHNHEE
17-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Bro CNNcmg,
Have PM you my contact, waiting for your reply pls. Thanks. :)

CNNcmg
17-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the FR
Cuteboy, jtbozo and kumlan...
maybe after she quit I will show here some of this.. hehehe

Bro CNNcmg,
Have PM you my contact, waiting for your reply pls. Thanks. :)

Got your PM, is waiting to pass your number to her...
Please be patient..... I only log in for about 1--15 mins during office hour

CNNcmg
17-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Okay guys....

For those who PM me... you will probably hear from Suzanne over the next 2 days. I will be passing her your contact later today.

Hmmm.. I wonder who's the OKT clone that I have been trick into giving him the contact.

sadfa
17-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Okay guys....

For those who PM me... you will probably hear from Suzanne over the next 2 days. I will be passing her your contact later today.

Hmmm.. I wonder who's the OKT clone that I have been trick into giving him the contact.

knn! okt!

people want 2 earn money, u want 2 earn cut from her n from us?

r u going to give her more business of your own or r u giving her business from this forum which cnncmg can forward 2 her!!

urger
17-08-2005, 08:00 PM
knn! okt!

people want 2 earn money, u want 2 earn cut from her n from us?

r u going to give her more business of your own or r u giving her business from this forum which cnncmg can forward 2 her!!
WHo else? Must be the one who always charge $250 yet give a different girl which he has promise. :cool:

druid
18-08-2005, 04:35 AM
Still new to everything in here. anyway, am i eligible for her contact?

CNNcmg
18-08-2005, 08:38 AM
WHo else? Must be the one who always charge $250 yet give a different girl which he has promise. :cool:

Let them be loh...
Anyway no more FR for yesterday???
I think Suzanne probably will only do this for another 1-2 weeks mxaimum.

Optimus_Prime
18-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Nobody met up w her yesterday?

I kenna Aeroplaned by her...sooo will now adopt wait & see mode for a while.

Mt Cold Turkey Residing Member of The League of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

CNNcmg
18-08-2005, 09:26 AM
I kenna Aeroplaned by her...sooo will now adopt wait & see mode for a while.

What happen? I go ask her to give you explanation. She not the type to aero pple for no reason loh

Optimus_Prime
18-08-2005, 10:06 AM
What happen? I go ask her to give you explanation. She not the type to aero pple for no reason loh

It's okay bro... she got called me later to explain it.

Not the true aeroplane type... just that she mentioned she free at certain time and a place to meet. Sms her my reply but she did not get back until way over the appointment time.

KumLan
18-08-2005, 10:19 AM
bro OP ,confirm Suzanne too nice to aeroplane customer,she already told me that yesterday was her interview for the 2nd time and if confirmed she will quit FL sooner than expected. I personally met her and she is chatty and nice. Hope that clears up some misinterpretation for other brothers in case they misread your "aeroplane" as not intending to turn up at all.

sadfa
18-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Must be the one who always charge $250 yet give a different girl which he has promise.

wah lao!! i think this is the easiest part of the okt's job. like that also can go wrong?

sama
18-08-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm interested can pm me her no to 9026xxxx tks

CNNcmg
19-08-2005, 11:55 AM
For all who have PM me....
I have forwarded your contact, etc to Suzanne...
Now its up to her to contact you liao....
Cannot help much if she wait a few days to contact any of you.....

Any new FR?

CNNcmg
19-08-2005, 12:19 PM
SORRY GUys...

I head from another source that she is retiring.....
Probably successful in her job interview.....

Lucky for those that met her....
And tough luck for the rest then.....

CNNcmg
19-08-2005, 03:22 PM
LATEST UPDATES
==============

I receive a call from Suzanne
She wants me to explaint to all my friend that:

She will not be available today and over the weekend as she has to attend to some personal matter. Plus she is expecting the visit of her Aunty.
She will contact those you all on Monday.

Also it seems that she now has a office job and will most likely quit by end of the month.

youngeric
19-08-2005, 03:28 PM
LATEST UPDATES
==============

Also it seems that she now has a office job and will most likely quit by end of the month.

Thanks for all your help! Although you need not do all this.
Let's hope she lives up to her words. ;)

dakboyslim
19-08-2005, 03:44 PM
She will not be available today and over the weekend as she has to attend to some personal matter. Plus she is expecting the visit of her Aunty.

so disappointing.... was thinking of calling her today after work..... guess have to wait liaoz.... thanks cnncmg for the contact...

eurofighter
19-08-2005, 10:58 PM
aiyoh.... me too late! sharks.... just when im about to text her for a session and read the thread that she's retiring.

guess, good things dont last.... :(

anyway, thanks bro CNNcmg

urger
19-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Sigh...what a miss to so many bros....

My condolence....LOL :D

steverong
20-08-2005, 12:16 AM
hi im stever 38 interested can email me for the contact or sms me at 91769934 :p :p

susuyamyam
20-08-2005, 10:49 AM
wah she quit liao huh, aiya.. i dun have fate with her bro CCNmg. Her timing and mine always doesnt match. And now my pocket got big hole, bleeding from stupid Tamp vs Home game, i cannot believe nor alam shah score last min goal on the first leg.

Tot of KIV this Suzzane while recuperating, looks like i gonna miss her precious mei mei :)

Anyway thanks bro CNNmg

wahlau_7
20-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Thanks to Bro CNNcmg for the contact. Made appt with her for Friday 7pm. But no confirmation from her since Friday morning, had sent her few smses to response and confirm but no sound no picture.

dakboyslim
20-08-2005, 12:33 PM
she's retiring.

guess, good things dont last.... :(

anyway, thanks bro CNNcmg
she is retiring? bro cnncmg can confirm?

susuyamyam
22-08-2005, 09:17 PM
oh btw, heard her saying she has a frd called Michelle, hmm wonder if its our CFM poly Michelle. CCNmg bro, pls confirm.

CNNcmg
23-08-2005, 10:40 AM
wah she quit liao huh, Tot of KIV this Suzzane while recuperating, looks like i gonna miss her precious mei mei :)

Anyway thanks bro CNNmg

Not Yet... but very soon loh....
I think this week is her last week.....

Thanks to Bro CNNcmg for the contact. Made appt with her for Friday 7pm. But no confirmation from her since Friday morning, had sent her few smses to response and confirm but no sound no picture.

Hope you have heard from her again... She reply me yesterday when I sms her loh.
I think she off her FL HI card number and switch to her normal phone... Some personal stuff to attend to.

Optimus_Prime
23-08-2005, 11:10 AM
She called me yesterday. She has resumed her FL services. Bro who miss the boat can call her as she has not started on her full-time job yet.

Rooting for Superstar Kelvin Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

susuyamyam
24-08-2005, 11:06 AM
hi folks,

Suzanne will start today later in the afternoon. hehe Reason is becoz i was with her till 6am. late nite BONK.

What can i say.... darn good service.... 4.5 star out of 5 for me.

Better than michelle the polygal, better than jesslyn.. Rank among the top 2 in my list for sure :)

vest105sg
24-08-2005, 11:35 AM
She called me yesterday. She has resumed her FL services. Bro who miss the boat can call her as she has not started on her full-time job yet.

Rooting for Superstar Kelvin Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

Hi Bro, sorry I have missed the boat. :p But would appreciate if you could email me her contacts, Love to try try.

CNNcmg
24-08-2005, 11:58 AM
hi folks,

Suzanne will start today later in the afternoon. hehe Reason is becoz i was with her till 6am. late nite BONK.

Better than michelle the polygal, better than jesslyn.. Rank among the top 2 in my list for sure :)

Wah Bro, overnight service ah???
I also say loh.... a different type of feeling....

Me now wanna RTF also must Q-up.. kakaka
Thinking today must go KL and find new lobang liao....

bongster
24-08-2005, 02:08 PM
hi folks,

Lol... of course better lar.. attitude and character much better :D

CNNcmg
24-08-2005, 02:27 PM

Did you conduct a silent ops on her???
Nbzzz.... diam diam and ops liao quiet quiet...

bongster
24-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Never lar.. my back hurt badly... tat is why I now seldom online. in fact I cannot even sit down.. onli can kneel down in front of my com.. aiyah I rate her from the few time I meet her and tcss... lol..

CNNcmg
24-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Never lar.. my back hurt badly... tat is why I now seldom online. in fact I cannot even sit down.. onli can kneel down in front of my com.. aiyah I rate her from the few time I meet her and tcss... lol..

Chey.. must be overwork that day....
The 6.5/10 must have make u over exert your self then...

take care mate....

milffella
24-08-2005, 04:28 PM

attitude not good? show her some colour la bro! :D

wahlau_7
24-08-2005, 05:22 PM

So you are the one that was hogging her no wonder she didn't sms me for an appt. Was wondering why. Anyway, glad that you had a great time with her. So I got Winnie instead. Maybe should target her for end of the week sexercise ;)

CNNcmg
25-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Just a quick update.....

I got the message from Suzanne last nite on her way to meet one of the bro. for a Japanese dinner.. hmm.. nice gesture... I wonder who hehehe.

And apology for one she have to cancelled since she din wanna rush both appt.

Anyway Suzanne is still available. However she is taking things slowly. So for those that call or sms her, please be patient loh...

And for those that have given me your details, lets be assure that I have pass it on to her. (Except those I got the last 2 day).

And unless you are someone very active in this forum or I know (especially newbie), please do not ask me to pass you her contact. You wasting time. Better if you read the whole thread and let me have your name, age and contact nos.

dakboyslim
25-08-2005, 04:05 PM

hmmm.... late nite bonk at 4am? sounds good leh..... timing for me perfect.... need to look for those avail after 1am.... hehheheh

CNNcmg
26-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Suzanne want me to pass a message on...

She have misplaced her handphone this morning and hence if anyone who has sms her and need to contact her urgently, please PM me your message to her and I will pass it on to her....

Thanks

guyhere
27-08-2005, 05:01 PM
hmm i juz sms only then read this post. sian 1/2 like this leh

susuyamyam
28-08-2005, 02:18 AM
hi folks,

Oh yea on that day izzit Aug 23rd? Saw this guy came out with a nice tall chick in pink.... damn. Balestier Fuji... ard.... eh.... 1.30am

Wonder if its a WL lady too? or from KTV? hmmm which of you guys, please stand up and give FR on that chick le.

jinrenhe
28-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Suzanne want me to pass a message on...

She have misplaced her handphone this morning and hence if anyone who has sms her and need to contact her urgently, please PM me your message to her and I will pass it on to her....

Thanks

doctors or police ok... why wld anyone need to contact a FL urgently :p

jus jokin..

CNNcmg
28-08-2005, 12:35 PM
doctors or police ok... why wld anyone need to contact a FL urgently :p

jus jokin..

Hahaha.. no la.. scare wait got pple try and fix appt with her and cannot get thru. Wait the guy think that she fly them aeroplane ma

guyhere
28-08-2005, 05:47 PM
well i cant get thru sms also no reply so just gotta wait. bro do inform if her hp no is working again. :)

CNNcmg
28-08-2005, 06:33 PM
well i cant get thru sms also no reply so just gotta wait. bro do inform if her hp no is working again. :)

Hope.. her hp no longer working liao....
Those who have her old number.... no need to call or sms liao...
Have to see if she get another number or... if she quit .......

dakboyslim
29-08-2005, 02:37 AM
Hope.. her hp no longer working liao....
Those who have her old number.... no need to call or sms liao...
Have to see if she get another number or... if she quit .......
y so sian one? when wanna call her only lost hp.... haiz.... when can i see u again???
bro cnncmg.... let me know if she has a new number ok?
cheers

CNNcmg
30-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Finally Suzanne contact me with her new HP number.

For those that have her old number, please do some mathematics.

The new number (from the old) is:

0, 0, +1, +3, 0, -3, -4, +4

Good luck, and contact her soon as I was told she have only met 4-5 samster the last 2 weeks and need more business soon.

Those bro who do not mind paying more would probably get a advantage.

ahabc58
18-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Hi, Can U Email her contact to me at [email protected].

JOHNHEE
19-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Bro CNNcmg,
Can PM me her contact pls. Will like to try her. Thanks. :)

CNNcmg
19-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Guys,

Please do not PM me or post any more request for her contact.
She has quit and left the scene already....

Too bad for those that miss it then.

urger
20-09-2005, 12:49 AM
SO bad and such a miss that I have never try her. Well, all the best to her. :)

dakboyslim
20-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Guys,

Please do not PM me or post any more request for her contact.
She has quit and left the scene already....

Too bad for those that miss it then.
no wonder she did not reply me..... haiz.... :o

tianme
02-10-2005, 11:05 PM
any can pm her number to me. thks

tianme
03-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Anyway, i got her no liao and she is really a gd catch. I met her up late last nite and i get what mens wat. muz tried bro!!! :p

Optimus_Prime
03-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Anyway, i got her no liao and she is really a gd catch. I met her up late last nite and i get what mens wat. muz tried bro!!! :p

huh ?? Dunno what number u got... but doubt it's Suzanne.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lim peter
04-10-2005, 01:10 AM
any bro can pm me her contact??

CNNcmg
04-10-2005, 12:41 PM
people already quit and left the scene la.....

Some people just dunno whose post to read and whose posting to ignore...

Sighz

sam88mas
14-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Bro Cnncmg, Though you left but you are always remember for you contributions.The only thing I wanted to do to asked all bros here to up your Reputable Points in this forum for the last respect.

currently standing at 195

Rest in Peace..bro

anikin
16-01-2006, 01:06 AM
amen to that! ... rest in peace bro ...

ANTHO
16-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Bro CNNcmg , Rest In Peace , i remembered you jus pm me 2 weeks ago and ask me why am i so low profile n quiet these few days , and now you are gone , life is really so unpredictable , so dun tink so much bros and enjoy while u can. Thanks for introducing me Carol and Suzanne.
Once again , my condolences to bro CNNcmg.