PDA

View Full Version : Young Busty Minah (8.5/10, 34C)

SBBoyear
28-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Got a call from my fren saying that there is a 17yrs old minah who is in need of money (what else?) He tried her himself and boast that she is very good but refuse to give me the number. What kind of fren is this?

But nevermind I have my way. Made him hot by saying that he is boasting, no way he can get such good stuff so in the end managed to trick him into letting me verify his claims.

Called her but a guy answered. Quickly hung up. Start to scold my fren in my mind thinking he play me out. But too horny so try my luck 10 mins later, and got through. Wow, her voice really sweet! She said her father is very strict with her and sometimes monitors her call. I can see why after meeting her. Anyway, arrange to meet at a hotel in joo chiat.

I think will leave out the details and go straight to the FR:

.. wah really good looking.. wonder what food teens eat these days.

looks: 8.5/10
boobs: 34 C (my estimation)
body: 9/0 (you have to see it to believe it!)
BJ: 9/10 (I wonder what they teach in school these days, she is just 17 and already so skilful)
FJ: 9/10 (changed various positions)
friendliness: 9/10 (very GF feeling)
Damage: $120 1 shot excluding room
RTF: You bet!

She asked me to recommend her some customers as she hopes to earn a lot of money in a short time and then get it over with.

Email me at [email protected] if you want her contact. All are welcome. Note: I am not her OKT, just doing her a favour hoping that she will also do me some favours. No photos, she is local and just 17 okay.

SBBoyear
29-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Sent out some PMs already. Up my rep if you can thanks!

Also please email me instead for the number cos' the PM function very slow.

nismoblur
29-09-2005, 11:50 AM
bro called the number but a guy answer the call so i dun think its the correct phone number leh..... :confused:

sadfa
29-09-2005, 12:58 PM
someone gave me the no.

i called n one man who sound like malay answered. obviously i not so crazy 2 ask for the charbor.

i think bros better take it easy.
if all call, even if genuine fl, the father may get suspicious.
dunno whether this is genuine or sabo case.

nismoblur
29-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Then better ask her to call us lo then we wouldnt hv to speak to the father :D

sgshiok
29-09-2005, 01:32 PM
newbee here...I have number also. Wat not make sense to me is if number starts wif 9, it is a HP correct? If HP, den why is father always answering?
no flame ah :D

SBBoyear
29-09-2005, 01:44 PM
I think I better clarify before I get flamed.

I mentioned before that her father sometimes monitors her calls. I mean she is just 17 and apparently she has a lot of suitors (which explains her good skills).

Now all of a sudden she gets tons of calls. I didn't know so many bros like malay gals. Slow down before she freaked out and we lose this great contact.

Heritage
29-09-2005, 02:12 PM
nowadays alot of newbies with fake FRs. maybe AV in disguise?

Ya..agree..better to play safe...

dirtymonk82
29-09-2005, 02:42 PM
young gals i like...can i have it... :p

Mr.Beautex
29-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Immediately after i've read the thread, i contacted brother SBBoyear for the mobile number. SBBoyear replied swiftly in less than 5 minutes and my didi pounced up immediately after seeing a reply to my subject title.

Guess what?

Email address has been set to auto-reply mode with the number embedded in the message itself. I started to suspect as my didi lost its enthuasiasm.

Called Norah (name mentioned in email) and was greeted with M1 song... someone picked up but remained silent. I thought to myself "I better keep quiet" and waited for awhile for a sweet "Hello", instead a Malay uncle started to hurl vulgarities at me. I listened to what he had to say (though I don't understand cause I'm Chinese) and he hung up shortly after.

Anticipation- 10 minutes
Call Duration- 23 seconds
Lesson learnt - Priceless

:(

CumExplorer
29-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Guess what?

Email address has been set to auto-reply mode with the number embedded in the message itself. I started to suspect as my didi lost its enthuasiasm.

Called Norah (name mentioned in email) and ......

Anticipation- 10 minutes

Me too, also got the auto-response, but my mail filtered it to junk-mail. didn't bother to call, and also don't want my number being recorded down there.

sammyboy_forum
15-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Well... same case here... got auto response reply with "Norah's" no... an uncle who sounds like malay picked up the phone... i asked for "norah" he replied rudely that i got the wrong no... i apologised and hung up... :confused:

suaveguy28
15-12-2005, 12:51 PM
bro if u really wanna protect this so called gem u have u should not use auto reply. like that any tom,dick and harry who email u will get the response and they will called her and of cause we will lose a so called gem.... and will be zap till no tomorrow...cause we will so call think u lie...

so please remove ur auto reply and next time if have only give the number to senior bro first to verify so as to save ur ASS.

thats my humble advice.

suaveguy28
16-12-2005, 06:06 PM
just try to call... a guy pick up so i guess it is a fake number... luckily i smart if not kanna F :(

ajmodels
16-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Anticipation- 10 minutes

not tat i wan to quote the whole post..bt tis post very familair leh..looks like kana post b4 leh..bt cant remember at where...fishy leh....:confused:

ajmodels
17-12-2005, 04:53 PM
wah kena zap so fast n so much...i dun tink i say anyting wrong leh..if got pls reply in post ..wan to zap state the reason lah..at least i konw where wrong mah...u dun wan state nick nvm..state reason mah..aiyoh..bt got one frn state sumting like --- ask me dun anyhw use tis nick...wats wrong with tis nick leh??:confused:

Kannina69
13-01-2006, 02:03 PM
wow lan ..,.......bu tahan liao .....can i have the contact ?

blackjak
01-02-2006, 08:07 PM
bro i wan to try dat gal,hw to contact her

hope to hear frm u soon.....