PDA

View Full Version : New Local Chinese FL - Sammi (willing to service Malay Brudders)

alwaysbestdeal
03-11-2005, 12:28 AM
hi Bros,

I was scanning thru electronic classifieds this morning, came across a number, decided to sms to check if the ad was geninue on FL service, the reply reverted indicated its a true ad..

We exchange more sms, she calls herself Sammi, chinese local ger, late twenties. I enquired about her rates, svc type and availability. Since I prefer late twenties and more mature FLs, I decided to test water with her.. booked a slot with her this evening.

She was rather punctual for the appointment. I was hoping that at least the visual was acceptable... Fortunately, her looks not disappointing, (Bros, those expecting SYT looks, will be disappointed)

She is very chatty, and rather approachable..we chatted more, talked about why she needs to do FL, the standard SOP reasons...

so, I became more Kay Poh and enquire whether I can provide more contacts for her... she says ok as she prefers referrals rather than internet appts.. I took the opporunity to advise her to reduce her asking rates and also persuaded her to take Malay Brudders for appointments... after some convincing, she agreed.. (Other than Chinese and Malay bros, no offence.. she will not accept appts)

Bros, I spare you the nitty gritty details of how I slurped her nipples, made her moan till she cum, got her horny till she grab me and flipped our position to be on top and sucked me till I was spent, and continued to suck my fish balls like no tomorrow...

she is very accomodative and takes initiative.. chatty, willing to service and she appears to be enjoying more than I was... probably age is catching up on me... or too many PCCs lately...

In short, Bros, her stats are below. I have persuaded her to to offer a reasonable package price with service. Once again, me no OKT, nor agent nor gain in any financial manner, just kay poh enough to test new lobangs and willing to share with sincere bros. this time round, malay Bros, whom I was not able to provide my earlier contacts, I hope you can be generous to help Sammi.

Name: Sammi
Race: Chinese
Nationality: SG
Marital Status: Single
Stats: 34B 26 36
Height: 160cm
Weight 45Kg
Complexion: Fair
Hair: Shoulder length
Looks:5
Tatto: left butt
Nipples: round perky, dammn shiok to tweak when she moans...
BJ / BBBJ : I got BJ with CD (5/10) though she prefers BBBJ but without CIM
Anal: STRICTLY NO (cannot try)
Frenching: lots of it
FJ: 6.5/10 could be more if I lasted longer...
Positions: as you wish
Availability: after 2pm till 12midnite on weekdays to weekend. I have adviced her to cater for Brudders on shift session and Brudders that can only cheong in evenings and/or weekends.
Damage: I paid her $108 as that was the agreed price when I confirmed her appt but I have convince her that she should charge only $80/1shot/1hr or $120/1.5hr/2shot

Bros, dun zap me for being ah gong, paying her $108 and yet got her to reduce her package for Bros.. I guess, I gave her the amt becos that was the deal we agree on. but dun worry, whether chinese or malay brudders, she will only charge you for $80/1shot/1hr

SO Bros, out there. I have tried my best to cater to your time, pocket depth and almost multi-culture demands... So please do be generous to help Sammi

For bros, who are interested, please PM me with your name (pls no Initials, no surname, no one word name horh) and contact number. Newbies, u are eligible to try and ask but the usual filtering is expected.

Bros, who have my tasted my recommendations, u know wat to do rite...

:D

Ash_Christiano
03-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Nice FR bro. Anyway you have any pic of her to show? :D

CNNcmg
03-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Good job bro...
Seems like another good gem from you then....

guyhere
03-11-2005, 09:08 AM
waiting for contact. hopefully can get.

ak00
03-11-2005, 03:05 PM
same here oso

all post post,i pm or post,nv get sia..

RedVan
03-11-2005, 05:06 PM
can pm me the contact also...thanks!!!:o

astrofighter
03-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Yo, bro alwaysbestdeal

Seems like u have a good deal huh... Would like to ask you for the contact if u dun mind? Share share mah.... hehe.... Thanks pal...

happy28002002
03-11-2005, 05:42 PM
bro, send you pm already. Thanks.

alwaysbestdeal
04-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Bros,

I have cleared my inbox, received 49 requests for Sammi contact. I have replied to Bros with the contacts as requested. Pls dun spam her HP.

Pls post FR if can.

Appended below are those that dun qualify.
RedVan
t13696
LexLuthor
decker03
Steverong
Neuro33
pillow68
Tycoon
jffdevil
cockcansing
keto

Happy Bonking. :D

alwaysbestdeal
04-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Bros,

I have just been informed, Sammi does not require my help for referrals any longer, she prefers to handle on her own.

I shall stop providing the contact with immediate effect. pls do not PM me as there will be no reply.

As for Bros who have received the contact, Happy bonking.

guyhere
04-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Bros,

I have just been informed, Sammi does not require my help for referrals any longer, she prefers to handle on her own.

I shall stop providing the contact with immediate effect. pls do not PM me as there will be no reply.

As for Bros who have received the contact, Happy bonking.

hey bro not good news to hear that for others i suppose. anyway thanks for introducing 1 new fl to the scene

sohbuckkong
04-11-2005, 05:29 PM
hi Bros,

Fantastic job

john kelly
04-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Hi i'm new here can anyone pls give mi Winnie contact number ?

clover
05-11-2005, 03:33 AM
Hi i'm new here can anyone pls give mi Winnie contact number ?

You must be really *new*!! How did Winnie get into the picture?

java_cool
05-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Dear bros,

Please excuse my FR as its been a while since I've written one. Managed to get her number from bro alwaysbestdeal (thank you bruder) a few days ago and proceeded to make an appointment with her yesterday. Went to the designated location and waited for her in the room. She was late but still managed to inform me that she was held up due to heavy traffic (points up for her - at least she called).

About a quarter of an hour later, she knocked on my door and I let her in. For all bros looking for SYT, this one might let you down visually (IMHO she looked more like early 30s). No matter, what I wanted was a good screw. Normal SOP as she took her clothes off and she offered to wash my body for me. I declined as I told her that I've taken a shower while waiting for her (hahaha ... I has a towel wrapped around me oredi). She led me to the bed and proceeded to give me a thorough catbath, attcking my senstive areas whenever I gave a soft moan. Not to be outdone, I started licking her nipples which soon turned hard and she began to moan softly. I began to tease her body with my tongue and my fingers and she moaned even more loudly. She came as I fingered her and I could feel her muscles contracting and more wetness followed.

I proceeded to cap myself and ram her in the missionary, scissors, legs uplifted, spoon, lyon stagecoach and rear position before I finally cummed in about half an hour (To all bros, if you do her right, you'll be rewarded with feelings of muscle contraction as she cum again and again). As she proceeded to clean me up, my bro slowly stood up again. She commented "wah, so fast up again" to which I replied that I've got got home for the festivities from abroad and I haven't had carnal relations for about a month. Round two was the same except that I came while I was banging her against the wall. Proceeded to wash up, paid her and left a satisifed man.

Oh, btw, just need to mentioned on the following:
1. She has upped her fees from $108 for 1.5 hours (2 shots) to $150. I didn't bother with asking her how much was the charges for one shot.
2. Her handphone kept ringing and she did mentioned that suddenly, a lot of people has been calling or SMSing her for her services.
3. Her "friend" told her that her name has appeared her in SB forum and kept inquiring as to whether I got the number from here. I just played dumb and said "who's that?"

My ratings:

Name: Sammi (SG Chinese)
Stats: 34B 26 36 (about there)
Height: 160cm
Weight 45Kg
Complexion: Fair
Hair: Shoulder length
Looks:5
Tattoo: left butt
Attitude: Chatty and makes you feel at ease
Nipples: round and perky and sensitive, dammn shiok to tweak and lick when she moans...
BJ / BBBJ : I got BJ with CD (5/10)
Frenching: lots of it
FJ: 6.5/10
Positions: Damn as you wish (he he he ... she seems to enjoy it)
Damage: I paid her $150
RTF: Maybe as I got chemistry with her.

To bro alwaysthebestdeal, I wish that I can up your points but as you can see, I have no rep points on my own. Will up you as soon as I get my first one, that's a promise.

alwaysbestdeal
05-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks Bro Java Cool for the FR.

I like to re-iterate, that I am no longer providing contact for Sammi. Seems she prefer to manage on her own and since she went back on her earlier agreement on the package price, I see no further contact or association with her.

I do not insist on FL doing it my way but I certainly do not continue supporting or provide further contact assistance to FL who thinks they can do a better job in managing.

For Bros who I have release contact to, pls note she is now asking agt least $100 for 1shot and $150 for 2 shots.. not what I had recommended to her.

In any case, there seems to be several 'smart-aleck' bros who providing contacts to her also in this forum in background.

This is my last post here in this thread.

Till the next lobang, Cheers Bros and Happy Bonking.

ANTHO
05-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Thanks to bro alwaysbestdeal for her contact. Sms Sammi this morning and made an appt wif her at 2.30pm . I was there on time and sms her after getting the room number. No response from her , waited for another 15min , still no reply , a bit sian aldy coz boss coming back to office in a while's time. Then received sms from her that she will be late, finally at 3pm, she turned up. First impression lookwise ok for me as i dun really mind the looks, i'm more particular into service and attitute. We sat down n talkco++ for a while b4 we start stripping and get a shower. After that , we both lie down and she gave me a catbath all over my body and BJ with cap. Looking at her slutty face, really buay tahan , especially her eyes when she look at you , like want to eat up ur bro !! So, its my turn now to svc her. I start with a slow paint over her pussy and slowly increasing my speed , she shivered and grabbed get hold to the bedsheet, i can feel that she's getting higher now coz can feel her juice flowing out. I carried on to lick her till she moaned n shouted and pushed her abalone towards my face. I did not gave up, instead , i inserted my middle finger into her hole n she wriggled and shouted : Ohh.... my god , lao gong , dear , hubby etc ...... blah blah blah , at that time , i oso have no time to hear wat she shout ! I continue to finger her till she came and she wetted the bedsheet. I changed to another condom and bonked her in missionary. No time to change other position as my boss is aldy on the way back , so jus unload in missionary position. We hugged each other , resting 4 a while as she was panting away and could see her face and body all red n blushing. So i tink she deft came and probably still high. Got up to shower ourselves , paid up and left. Overall , sextisfied.

Looks : 6.5 / 10
Bj : 7 / 10 ( Not much suction )
Body : 7.5 / 10 ( Nice ass with tattoo )
Fj : 9 / 10 ( I rate her higher coz we had an enjoyable session, with her cumming several times and we feel so great )

Had a GF feeling with her. Chat with her n she said this is her 2nd day doing FL. RTF : When vit M is up.

Happy bonking !

astrofighter
06-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Yo bro Antho,

just wanna check with u, is this Sammi's no. 919704XX. Got this contact from somewhere else thou.... Please confirm. Thanks man....

clover
07-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Got this contact from Bro BestDeal and since did not have any session since 2 weeks ago decided to give this a try on a lazy Sunday.

Sammi is exactly like her stats (see first post), however, IMHO, her hair is short and body is a bit plumpish (not too much). Otherwise she is very friendly and nice to be with.

Like the stats, she has perky nips and loves to be teased a lot. If you tweak enough, then the tap start to flow!! Sound also start at the same time, like tuning radio! FJ nothing to talk about, though can try many positions and very accommodating. Somehow click with her and half way through pop down for snack and drink before 2nd shot. Nice to be with! Only bad thing is that her phone keeps ringing and that turns anyone off. In the end we put the phones in the bathroom and continue. Also stayed overtime and later have nice bath and nearly started again for 3rd shot, only mi too shacked!

My ratings:
FJ: 7/10 can click and have like GF sex
BJ: 4/10 only so-so, not like some can stimulate you until die-die
Body: 6/10, tatoo on bum and she has a bit of a tummy
Pussy: shaven (why, oh why? Leave some hair on lah!!), very prickly!
GF factor: 9/10
Overall: 7/10 Excellent (minus 1 for the stupid phones!!)
RTF: Definitely

Damage: 2 shots 150 (please note revised from 1st posting)

chaichai_star
08-11-2005, 04:03 PM
WELL,since bro bestofdeals not willing to help,i will continue to help ,i had a sessions with her,quite lovely gal,pussy tight,face is not so chio la,after the sessions,she told me tat some1 anyhow put the price here without her acknowledge,talk half way she burst into tears and say how come got this kind of ppl ,and on her mobile while she record all the conversation and let me listen,some1 did call her to lower the price ,she say can higher abit like 150,and for a shot,she argree withe the price and say tat he will call his friends or working collegues to find her,NOW THE PRICE IS 89ASHOT,,150 FOR 2SHOT,BJ AND A MASSAGE FOR 68,anyone find diffculty in arranging appointment with her,i am willing to help....:P

chaichai_star
08-11-2005, 04:06 PM
well,since bro dun wana to help,i dun mind to help in arranging appointment for her,89ASHOT,,150 FOR 2 SHOTS,MASSAGE PLUS BJ=68,

minahktvsiao
08-11-2005, 04:18 PM
well,since bro dun wana to help,i dun mind to help in arranging appointment for her,89ASHOT,,150 FOR 2 SHOTS,MASSAGE PLUS BJ=68,
yo,is it massage+bj @$68?mind to pm me her nos cos ur inbox full.Thanks

chaichai_star
09-11-2005, 07:51 PM
hi to all bros!!
i jus rec a sms from sammi say tat her auntie is in town today,she call me to help her post here! will be free on sat or sunday,auntie leaving town on tat few days,sat onwards is a best day!!!
freak-out!!!!!!!!!

siaokia41
09-11-2005, 08:20 PM
waiting for reply also

10-11-2005, 11:00 AM

Hi Bro,

Pls kindly give me the HP contact and send it to: [email protected]

Tks/regards,
Alex

chaichai_star
12-11-2005, 01:57 PM
sammi auntie has left town,,yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!

chaichai_star
18-11-2005, 01:18 AM
good news!!! sammi got a room in bencoolen side coz is her birthday today,so for the first 2 clients is entitled to free usage of room,,,freak out AND SHE WILL BE OFF ON SAT ,,SUNDAY,TILL MONDAY,,,,RELEASE IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!

chaichai_star
18-11-2005, 08:41 PM
hi to all bros,,,still got 1 more vacency left,,,her birthday is tml,sat,,,so who want it,,,,,for the room free usage!!! qiuck,,,grap it now!!!!!

chaichai_star
18-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Ops,,forgot To Say Tat Her Room Got 3 Gals For U To Choose,,,sammi,,pink,,1 New Gal,jess,,,,sammi Is Actually From Hk,holding A Pr Here!!!!!!!!quick Go This Place Be4 12am,,hurry Now....

nirvana
18-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Ops,,forgot To Say Tat Her Room Got 3 Gals For U To Choose,,,sammi,,pink,,1 New Gal,jess,,,,sammi Is Actually From Hk,holding A Pr Here!!!!!!!!quick Go This Place Be4 12am,,hurry Now....

Sammi... sorry but to say.. i think her standard is only good for petain road cat $40.

her tummy is a total turn off. her teeth is black. her BBBJ is at most 3/10.

as for PINK, as well as Sammi, both r in the wrong age. (unless u r a milf lover) and she is a Super A cupper. or wat ppl call Changi Airpot

both used to work at a few KTV, the one at balestier and at SHANGHAI ktv.
sammi from HK?

:D make me laugh untill i almost puke.

she is not new in FL. only thing NEW is her NEW name SAMMI.

last time she used name MOON :D

well, NIRVANA say.. save yr hard earn $$$ for other local FL.

NITE MARE if u dun believe me

^_^

Idoru
18-11-2005, 10:53 PM

^_^[/QUOTE]

....and proud too, sms her for an early session, replied said why so early? SMS new time and she can't be bothered to reply. Like NIRVANA say.. save yr hard earn $$$ for other local FL.
Cheers

vecong
19-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Sammi... sorry but to say.. i think her standard is only good for petain road cat $40.

her tummy is a total turn off. her teeth is black. her BBBJ is at most 3/10.

as for PINK, as well as Sammi, both r in the wrong age. (unless u r a milf lover) and she is a Super A cupper. or wat ppl call Changi Airpot

both used to work at a few KTV, the one at balestier and at SHANGHAI ktv.
sammi from HK?

:D make me laugh untill i almost puke.

she is not new in FL. only thing NEW is her NEW name SAMMI.

last time she used name MOON :D

^_^

sammi actually is a old fl.
last time she use nick moon.
she got 2 friends call april and zon.
zon now call pink.
take note.thanks

chaichai_star
20-11-2005, 03:43 PM
well,,i dun argree wat bro nirvana say,last9 3 of my friend and me went up to the room,coz is a saturday night and we feel moody,we saw total 7 gals inside the room playing cards,they are pink,moon,jess,sammi,chanel,nicole,angela....so each of us get 1 of them to get party,and moon still talk to me say she is in a hurry back to hyatt hotel at jb!!!,,THEN AM I SEEING GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
By the way i dunnno bro nir knows tat these 2 are twins or not,,but i have intro alot of my buddies to them,moon bbbj is not so good,tat i argree,pink is good,sammi bbbj not so bad,use listerin to blow for u!!

chaichai_star
20-11-2005, 03:53 PM
I DUN UNDERSTAND WHY BRO NIR WANA TO COUNTER ATTACK HER WHEN IS ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!!I did try many fl before,some of my buddies also tried ur gals before,some is really good,but some young ones around the age like 21 to 23,THE PUSSY IS LIKE MRT TUNNEL,,
well,i personally like sammi pussy but not her face coz u know why??? her pussy know how to suck YOUR BROTHER WHICH U DUNNO AND MOST OF THE GALS ALSO DUNNO HOW TO DO TAT!!ESpecially when you cuming tat time,u feel u are in the paradise of heaven!!!!!!!!!!
they face is look almost 90%alike,onli diff thing is the teeth,moon is more yellowish,where eles sammi is more white.........
FREAK OUT,,,,P;S...Y 1 2 OFFENCE PPL,,U WANT 2 BE ANOTHER SKY ,FOLLOW HIS PATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaichai_star
20-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Hope Bro Nir Knows The Feeling When Pp Break Your Rice Bowl,i Dunno Wheather U Are Sk Same Ppl Or Is Another Ppl,if Ppl Breaks Yours,how U Feel Then!!
I Dun Scare Anything Coz I Am Not A Okt Or A Drug Criminal!!!!

nirvana
20-11-2005, 04:37 PM
boliao.. limpei not so free to frame.

wat i speak is the truth..
her tummy is ...
her teeth is.. com on... that is not yellowish.. u do actually see the black colour stain. kan si rang er xin.
her BBBJ is ...

those dun believe.. go try lor.
if i anyhow say.. then u try liao, come deduct my point lor.

^_^

nirvana
20-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Hope Bro Nir Knows The Feeling When Pp Break Your Rice Bowl,i Dunno Wheather U Are Sk Same Ppl Or Is Another Ppl,if Ppl Breaks Yours,how U Feel Then!!
I Dun Scare Anything Coz I Am Not A Okt Or A Drug Criminal!!!!

huh? break my rice bowl?

limpei cheong fl... u think me is bullshit?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=884937#post884937

guyhere
21-11-2005, 03:44 AM
i can actually vouch for bro nirvana. tried her before and its really soso only.

PS to Nirvana: hey bro not sure if u remember me and the little dispute we had, i tried adding ur rep but till now still cannot as i think i added u before and forgot to leave my nick down. hopefully, can forgive and forget and continue share fls. its still up to u though. cheers

hornyspiderman
21-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Well, bro Nirvana,

You might be right in a way, because I saw her inside her room at Hotel before. She is at her mid 30s but her altitude is OK and they are good gals. I am not sure of her service because my friend is the one who try. I just Kay Bo only to take a look on her face. All of you can try if you think is worthwhile and is not very expensive by the way.

nirvana
21-11-2005, 10:27 PM
hope more will go try...

see i got bullshit anot..

super turn off tummy,
black stain on teeth,
not so good BBBJ

some one said she was from HONG KONG??

hahahaha...

chaichai_star
26-11-2005, 02:31 AM
hi to all bro,jus wana to inform all tat sammi had change her mobile number,who wana to know can pm me,she sms me to help her post here!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO:rolleyes:
I M JUS TRYING TO HELP OUT IF I CAN!!!!!!!WAT A WASTE IS TAT SHE NOT YOUNG AND CHIO TYPE,,HAIZ,

biatch6969
26-11-2005, 09:27 AM
chill guys, bro nirvana dun get his high reps from flaming pple , every1 can see. maybe there is a misunderstanding between both , hopefully can clear this up peacefully.
thx

chaichai_star
26-11-2005, 05:57 PM
sammi weekends promo!!! rooms on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nirvana
26-11-2005, 09:33 PM
chill guys, bro nirvana dun get his high reps from flaming pple , every1 can see. maybe there is a misunderstanding between both , hopefully can clear this up peacefully.
thx

misunderstanding in ??

her teeth is no black stain..
her tummmy is not a turn off...
her bbbj is 3/10

try her... and then go to petain road. Compare, see if i am worng to say she belong to those cat40.

^_^

clover
26-11-2005, 10:27 PM
her teeth is no black stain..
Ok, the tops of her teeth where it meets the gums have black stain. This comes from continuous smoking. My grandmother also had this problem. Other than that the rest of her teeth are white, no bad breadth, no smoker's breath (she takes a lot of listerine rinses

her tummmy is not a turn off...
Not really, a small spare tire, didn't see any scars or visible stretch marks. My tummy compared to hers is really a turn off, but didn't affect her.

her bbbj is 3/10
No big deal, don't go much for BBBJ, at most BJ which was short. Can't comment much here.

try her... and then go to petain road. Compare, see if i am worng to say she belong to those cat40.
Been there ... done that!
We had an interesting time, no rush, lots of conversations over the 2 shot period. Definitely better than some of the GL150s I had, even though they were rated highly (I do my research). The bonk was not remarkable, though both of us were sweating after the first one, had time to go down, grab a snack and then continue with aonther sweaty session. The 1.5 hr session stretched to a 3 hr session without any extra charges. Won't say that it was the best but it was very enjoyable.

I guess you have to "click" with her. I couldn't click with a lot of the PRC SYT and except for a couple of minahs, she was pretty nice to be with. Conversed in cantonese though.

I would RTF, but found more fish in the sea. Although she sounds like the type that might be PT in FL business, I felt that she has been in this line for some time, probably from KTV days long gone and in her swan song. She could be quite professional in some areas, but we got along fine. She doesn't remind me of the Petain WLs, but more of the better $50 type of KS ladies. Those old enough to remember when KS was thriving will know the type.
And she is out to make as much as she can before she gets too old or loose clients. She is desparate, though not for any debts etc, as she advertises on Yahoo, by word of mouth, probably via some bros in SB and other places as well. Well, that's the part that turns me off, so there are other fish to fry.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

PalaceJewel
15-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Hi guys if any here still in contact with Sammi, seem to cant get her, anyone here got her new number can pm me thx in advance

chaichai_star
19-12-2005, 08:58 PM
hi to all bros,jus get a latest info on the pricing range from sammi and jess,so i will update on here..jess is 150/1/1hr,room maybe included sometimes,sammi is 80/1/1hr,120/unlimited shot for an hr,150/90mins.....:eek: :D

Joelim03
23-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Hi me new here...who this sammi...
can share the contact.. :)