PDA

View Full Version : New LOS Sisters In Town. Tarma Discount! -BigLeo

bigleo900
10-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Why have 1 girl when you can have the best of both?
Arriving on Friday 11/11:

Tarma Sisters!
Our pair of REAL sisters Jolin and Jamie will be here to serve u..
At unbeatable TARMA price of $199/90mins/unlimited shots!!!!

Single: Special rate : $90/60mins/single shot
or $120/90mins/UNLIMITED SHOTS !!!

SPECIAL SERVICE : TRIPLE X MOVIES, SCHOOL UNIFORMS (UPON REQUEST)

Call for booking now!! STARTS FRI 11/11

All bros keen to join Bigleo group to view pics, here is the link.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/myfairlady1111/

Please leave your :
1) Name/SB nick
2) Handphone

Upon confirmation, i will approve u imm. Thanks!:D

dirtymonk82
10-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Sorry to ask...but what is LOS??

And are they PRC or thai?

kwanteen
10-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Sorry to ask...but what is LOS??

And are they PRC or thai?

Land Of Smile.....tom yam....kao chai mai? :p

ken3399
10-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Ermmmm...bro dirtymonk82 "LOS" i think shall stands for "Land of thousand Smiles" correct me if i'm wrong bros out there. Therefore shall be referring to
Thai sister flower lah....haha:D Anyway bro Leo girls i think mostly from thai
too although so far do not have the chance to try her gals yet (due to shortage of Vit M) keke...

Bro Leo your package solid lah...REALLY VALUE for money 120 for 90 mins UNLIMITED shotssssss somemore, haha. But i think 90 mins most bro can do
3 times the most unless he is superman lah...:D Anyway GOOD deal .....will
consider lah....have a nice day. Cheerz....

Horny4Ever
10-11-2005, 11:28 AM
wooow... must have feel the pain already.... good!

dirtymonk82
10-11-2005, 11:55 AM
thanks for the explanation. for me the most i can do in 90 min is only 2 shot..:p

bigleo900
10-11-2005, 01:34 PM
To all Bros who already followed the link to join my group, I have already approve. Go to my link directly, no need to pm k cos always full anyway.

PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR NAME AND HP AT THE REQUEST TO MY GROUP. THANKS.

To the bros who do not leave their name and HP, sorry i can't approve you yet unless u are a proven samster here with posts and stuff.. pls understand..

Pls dun leave at the request stuff like : "I love sex. Thats all i can tell u about myself." ( like one of the bro did) :o

Those already in my group know the number to call.

As usual, BigLeo's gals are only here for around 7 days, so do hurry. :D

CockTale
10-11-2005, 02:34 PM
XXX movies?? U mean watching JAP AV while i am bonking?
The gals can wear their school uniforms as well??

WOOOooHOoo!!!! :eek: I love this !!

wankmehappy
10-11-2005, 02:50 PM
To all Bros who already followed the link to join my group, I have already approve. Go to my link directly, no need to pm k cos always full anyway.

To the bros who do not leave their name and HP, sorry i can't approve you yet unless u are a proven samster here with posts and stuff.. pls understand..

Pls dun leave at the request stuff like : "I love sex. Thats all i can tell u about myself." ( like one of the bro did)

As usual, BigLeo's gals are only here for around 7 days, so do hurry.
why only 7 day??? only got a week visa??? i old man cant have so many shot in 90min leh....new gals or someone esle ex gals????
happyme:D

bigleo900
10-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Bro, i usaully keep my gals for 7 days or the most not more than 10 days, since i have new gals waiting to come anyway.

This 2 sisters first time working here in sin, never b4 under any other boss. :D

why only 7 day??? only got a week visa??? i old man cant have so many shot in 90min leh....new gals or someone esle ex gals????

sextrooper
10-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi bro Leo, you quiet for sometime, and now good to see you back in action. Is good to see competition and damages getting lower now. :D
Jamie in the pic dun look SYT, can tell us more on their stat ? thks

SA23
10-11-2005, 05:16 PM
R u saying that they are twin sisters? And from ur link can only c jamie pic wor so hw abt jolin. Thanks

bigleo900
10-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Jolin 22 yrs old.
160cm 36C-25-35

Jamie 20 yrs old.
158cm 34B-24-34

Both uni grads.

Both gals have top serivce and are hot property in BKK in their sidelines..if u understand what I mean. ;)

More pics will be up by tonight.

Thanks to all the bros for the initial support. All slots are taken for tomorrow Fri. Call/sms now for bookings on Sat and onwards!

Leo:D

astrozz
10-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Tarma Sisters!
Our pair of REAL sisters Jolin and Jamie will be here to serve u..
At unbeatable TARMA price of $199/90mins/unlimited shots!!!!

SPECIAL SERVICE : TRIPLE X MOVIES, SCHOOL UNIFORMS (UPON REQUEST)

200/- for tarma is a good deal leh..
your special service upon request meaning with extra charge ?

wankmehappy
10-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Jolin 22 yrs old.
160cm 36C-25-35

Jamie 20 yrs old.
158cm 34B-24-34

Both uni grads.

Both gals have top serivce and are hot property in BKK in their sidelines..if u understand what I mean.

More pics will be up by tonight.

Thanks to all the bros for the initial support. All slots are taken for tomorrow Fri. Call/sms now for bookings on Sat and onwards!

Leo:D
woooowwww...uni grads....somemore hot property....then bro leo must be darm powerful...they willing to fly all the way down to sillypore & work for you...skip school for 7 days....cant imagine they so hot in bkk yet willing to come & serve us....as far as i know, sideliners in bkk earn atleast 1.5k bhat per session...their incentive for them to be here must be way higher but work it out mean bro leo dont really earn anything...really so kind of him to do this free service for us?????? mind put me in the list????

bigleo900
10-11-2005, 07:20 PM
I dunno who keeps taking away my rep pts and even my power. But no choice la. This is expected. Sure got someone to hate u.

But i hope its not becos of compeitition. Cos i myself passed some of my customers to other bosses at times.

But it doesn't matter to me. Those bros who already booked my girls will know i try to provide the best service from my gals at the most reasonable price.

As for the gals working under me, i know most of them personally cos i myself lived in BKK for 3 years. :D So i needn't say much.

Cheers.
Leo.

To all bros, follow my link and leave your Hp and i'll approve u imm. Thanks.

poompoom
10-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Cos i myself passed some of my customers to other bosses at times.

As for the gals working under me, i know most of them personally cos i myself lived in BKK for 3 years. :D So i needn't say much.

OH RIGHT!!!! OF CUASE YOU HAVE TO PASS TO OTHER BECAUSE YOU GOT NO GALS FOR AWHILE. REMENBER YOUR 5 SUPER STARS???? COME ONLY 3 DAYS & LEFT. WHY TAT SO? YOU KNOW THEM WELL & 3 GALS HAVE TO SHARE A PACKET OF RICE, IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM WELL, THEN WORST RIGHT?
DO THINGS RIGHT & YOU WILL GIVE YOUR REWARDS. DONT ACT LIKE A NOVEL....

CNNcmg
10-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Could be your fellow competitor in the business loh.....

wankmehappy
11-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Could be your fellow competitor in the business loh.....
bro CNN...it always happen...points deduct, points gains....doesnt really matter....most important is to be trueful....

kwanteen
11-11-2005, 11:41 AM
I dunno who keeps taking away my rep pts and even my power. But no choice la. This is expected. Sure got someone to hate u.

But i hope its not becos of compeitition. Cos i myself passed some of my customers to other bosses at times.

But it doesn't matter to me. Those bros who already booked my girls will know i try to provide the best service from my gals at the most reasonable price.

Cheers.
Leo.

To all bros, follow my link and leave your Hp and i'll approve u imm. Thanks.

bro leo, ur pm box full leh....plse check.....:p

castrol8888
11-11-2005, 11:53 AM
hi bro
i m interested , can email me at [email protected]
thks alot

bigleo900
11-11-2005, 01:26 PM
To all Bros,

I have just approved the requests. I have also added new pics of the Sisters. Do check!

The earliest slots now will be from Sat 9pm onwards. So pls sms for bookings.

To the bros these 2 days who requested for the special services, hope u guys enjoy that little bit more of fun..:D

Cheers
Leo

snake-eater
12-11-2005, 01:18 AM
Posting delayed FR on the JJ sisters.

Received sms about the girls. Initially decided on the elder sis Jolin after seeing 36C..but then changed my mind to tarma last min..cos found out Jamie also available at that time slot and offer too good to turn down leh..

Reached rm and knocked. Guess there was a misunderstanding bw Bro Leo and me. I had told him i no need for the girls in uniform but i was still greeted by the 2 gals in their uniforms. haha. OMG..i not sure if the uniform is from where..but the tops bloody tight..and the skirts super short!!!! See already i steam steam liao!!!! I became grateful for the mistake made.

Will be brief from here onwards..both gals cute looking and the 36C cupper jolin can speak really good english leh..uni grad after all. So tcss then bath. Jolin went into bathtub with me while the other girl sat beside near me on the side of the bathtub. after a while of washing up while my hands auto roam with Jamie..jolin did something i never see b4 leh. She put ice into her mouth and then start to blow me. .wat the hell!! at first it felt too cold for me but then i grew to really like it..within only a while, first shot unloaded in the bathtub. Only a while leh... i was like worrying if i looked stupid..so fast unload??

Then went to bed and lie down between the 2 sisters. haha the tv was indeed showing some jap AV as promised..lots of sound effect. cannot tahan for long then 2nd round began..1st time do tarma so exp quite new. Jamie first ride me while the other played with my other body, then switch to jolin (with her boobs bouncing ..) ride me. I went for doggy with Jolin..but b4 i can try Jamie somemore..i unloaded again..shit..Must be due to jolin's moaning plus the really steamy video..haha machan 3d effects..i almost confused whose maoning is louder..

No more third shot even though still got time. I know i cannot already even though its agreed on unlimited shots. So paid up and left in the middle of joking with the gals on wat we seeing in the tv.

Looks: 7/10 for both. But i prefer jolin for her boobs..
Body: I am a boobs man.. both gals just boobs nice for me..
Service: I first time tarma but i really enjoyed the session
Attitude: fun and friendly. Jamie also very cute but jolin speaks better eng.
Overall: I enjoyed it. Wished i can have more shots but i weak.. but for $199 nothing much to ask for la.:D

antlau
12-11-2005, 01:44 AM
bro big,

mmm...your offer is delicious...can book tarma?

my email is [email protected]

thanks and regards.
anthony

lamer56
12-11-2005, 11:26 PM
can't wait for my tarma session with the sisters...that is if nothing crops up at the very last minute!!!:p :p

CockTale
13-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Just came back last night from the sisters.

Just to summarise the overall experience.

The 2 sisters quite diff in size. One taller and bigger boobs and the other more petite type. But can see they r really sisters cos face look almost the same.

The petite sister looks a bit like ah lian. In fact her colored hair and size reminds me of those japanese ah lian, just that she not so fair. She speaks japanese and a bit of english, believed from what i hear, she work in a Japanses pub in Bangkok.

Both sisters service excellent. The big boobs sis, gave me a "special" blowjob using i think warm chinese tea!
I really enjoyed myself with the 2 of them. Not just their service but their attitude also fun and enjoyable, like tcss with 2 new frens. 90 mins was up in no time for my 2 shots.

Heard the previous bro "set" 3 times..hehe 3 shots. wah..power leh in 90 mins. i only managed 2. :p

lamer56
13-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Damn...due to some miscommunication...didn't get to bonk the sisters...hopefully will bonk them soon...

applepie
17-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Posting my first FR here:p

SMSed bro bigleo900 at lunchtime yesterday asking for Jolin the c cupper. Recieved reply only the younger sis Jamie is available at that time. Decide that ok la anything.

Reached in 45 mins. When see Jamie, was very surprised as the her picture not very nice and looked older but here standing in front of me is a really cute girl who looked like a secondary school student leh. Her hair and her small frame remind me a bit of those young lians in secondary schools. But she don't behave like one. Very polite and friendly.

Before I left, saw her hp wallpaper is doraemon. haha sibei young girl.

Looks: syt yet with a bit of cfm look.
Attitude: frenly and chatty. even ask me to show her on map how to walk from hotel to mustafa.
Service: a bit shy but still good overall
BJ: shiok..esp the one in the bathtub
FJ: it is like fucking a very young girl. Don't expect loud fake moans but very real reactions.

If u have fetish to bonk a young looking secondary sch girl-like ah lian, i will recommend this one.

BQFreak
03-05-2006, 05:27 PM
I WANT TARMA... WHO GOT TARMA PROMOTION>????? *cheapskate* :p

FantasyLife
03-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Bro BigLeo
my membership is awaiting approval by u...
e mail [email protected]
hp no...sorry cannot show here...will sms u once i got u contact...
hope to hear frm u soon...
thank you very much

Pls dun leave at the request stuff like : "I love sex. Thats all i can tell u about myself." ( like one of the bro did) :o

As usual, BigLeo's gals are only here for around 7 days, so do hurry. :D

4li4s3r
03-05-2006, 08:39 PM
ooo myfairlady ... when will you approve the new member request ...
waiting long long here ...

tokyoboi
04-05-2006, 04:21 AM
wah lan i tot really got big discount :eek: ..... you really know how to find old thread...

royalversa
04-05-2006, 05:19 AM
OH RIGHT!!!! OF CUASE YOU HAVE TO PASS TO OTHER BECAUSE YOU GOT NO GALS FOR AWHILE. REMENBER YOUR 5 SUPER STARS???? COME ONLY 3 DAYS & LEFT. WHY TAT SO? YOU KNOW THEM WELL & 3 GALS HAVE TO SHARE A PACKET OF RICE, IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM WELL, THEN WORST RIGHT?
DO THINGS RIGHT & YOU WILL GIVE YOUR REWARDS. DONT ACT LIKE A NOVEL....

VERY RIGHT!!! POOMPOOM, I SECOND YOU. BIGLEO ALSO CHEAT HIS GIRLS OF THEIR HARD-EARNED AND LEFT THEM CRYING BACK HOME!!! TREAT THEM BADLY AS IF NOT BAD ENOUGH!! BIGLEO, U DARE TO CLARIFY THIS ISSUE?? U KNOW WHO ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!! U ARE REALLY A BAS*TARD!!! U WILL GET YOUR RETRIBUTION!!! TO ALL BROS, DUN SUPPORT HIM AS THE EARNING WILL ONLY GO INTO HIS POCKET.:mad:

BQFreak
04-05-2006, 12:17 PM
wah lan i tot really got big discount :eek: ..... you really know how to find old thread...
i just search for tarma and found this thread.... think of the plus point is that can still warn others about this ill-treat-FL-bastard OKT mah :rolleyes:

taurus75
04-05-2006, 12:58 PM
i just go check J and J pics...but dun have lei..??!!
i only saw Milk pics...

Cupid_sex_u
05-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Bro royalversa, big leo really this kind of person ah? Really pity those girls under him. By the way is big leo still operating? Tried his girl couple of time, request in his group, wait until my neck long long...
My sympathy to big leo's girl...

Bro can anyone verify is big leo and lady kelly the same:confused:

freebiez
05-05-2006, 08:14 AM
wah i though bigleo was quite popular..now i heard this kinda thing how to look him up smore...the photos also not in the grp as stated...he calling a bluff?? :eek:

poompoom
05-05-2006, 12:08 PM
wah i though bigleo was quite popular..now i heard this kinda thing how to look him up smore...the photos also not in the grp as stated...he calling a bluff?? :eek:
very popular indeed, quite a few ppls here looking for him. bro bigleo, pii wan ask me send his regards to u!!!!

liquid82
05-05-2006, 05:43 PM
bro bigleo.sudmitted another request for your group too..the previous one was left pending.hope u will accept it so i can do some bookings.hehe thx..my hp number has many 4s.hehe

grant
05-05-2006, 09:13 PM
omg.. :eek:

is it really the truth that he treat his gals like tat?

poompoom
05-05-2006, 09:28 PM
omg.. :eek:

is it really the truth that he treat his gals like tat?
tat is quite some time ago when he 1st started. nw maybe better liao but i cant say much abt him. oni heard frm someone in thai r looking 4 him. btw bro leo is way better then someone esle lar, promise a higher price if the gals provide anal but end up didnt give, somemore got the cheek to say singapore having election so holiday for 3 days bec 3 days 0 sales 4 the gal. i heard liao almost faint. hahaha

grant
05-05-2006, 11:45 PM
maybe bro leo now better???

bigleo900
06-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Actually I am too lazy to even reply to all these. Never been too patient to post useless stuff. I am not those type of OKT who like to talk so much cock here and criticise other okt and pretend to be so good blah blah blah..but in the end, still OKT mah.. so whats the difference.

First of all, this thread was started long long ago. So for those who called me a bluff and say where got photos on my group, pls take the time to see the first post in this thread. There is a date posted stated there. ? Get it? It means the girls already left long long ago. :o

Bro Poompoom, when u first posted such a thread that time, i also explained to u when i called u. Remembered that time when u smsed to book my girl and i called u back? That wasn't u perhaps, but he admitted he is poompoom anyway. Now i explain loh since someone mentioned this again.
1 packet of white rice. Yes. But I am sure u know thai also eat sticky rice? Khaw niao? yup. Plus 3 packets of khaw niao. I am inexperienced that time mah, not sure what they really like. And not only rice ok, there are lots of other food as well. my only fault lies in not finding out beforehand their preference for wat type of RICE. But this thing is so trivial that i feel its not worth my explanation. But seems like a fellow bro still refused to let it pass so i just explain now loh, after 6 months.
As for phii wan, haha, bro, u know jolly well yourself how u all get to know him la. but maybe i dont know much la. Newbird compared to u guys. Send my regards to him as well loh. btw,who's looking for me?

For the other Bro who is so full of justice and yet so ignorant of what is really happening. I did not give my girl a single cent? And u believe the girl? ya, the next time she called u, why not u ask her to check with her "best friend" who also came together with her? What happened to all the cash i passed to her that night b4 they left? And why i cannot find her "best friend" when i went over to bangkok to clarify this issue? weird.

Thats all folks. I will not post anymore regarding all this. I will concentrate on carrying on my business with my new girls. Hopefully i can still have the support of the fellow brothers. If i lose support one day until i must close shop, i also no choice la. Find other job loh. Being an okt quite dangerous these days. :)

poompoom
07-05-2006, 01:00 AM
Bro Poompoom, when u first posted such a thread that time, i also explained to u when i called u. Remembered that time when u smsed to book my girl and i called u back? That wasn't u perhaps, but he admitted he is poompoom anyway. Now i explain loh since someone mentioned this again.
1 packet of white rice. Yes. But I am sure u know thai also eat sticky rice? Khaw niao? yup. Plus 3 packets of khaw niao. I am inexperienced that time mah, not sure what they really like. And not only rice ok, there are lots of other food as well. my only fault lies in not finding out beforehand their preference for wat type of RICE. But this thing is so trivial that i feel its not worth my explanation. But seems like a fellow bro still refused to let it pass so i just explain now loh, after 6 months.
As for phii wan, haha, bro, u know jolly well yourself how u all get to know him la. but maybe i dont know much la. Newbird compared to u guys. Send my regards to him as well loh. btw,who's looking for me?

bro, i did mention tat makan incident is when u 1st started. i remenber i didnt ever called u b4 leh??? watever it is, tis ur biz n u run ur own show. regarding abt pii wan, i dun noe him tat long. i didnt mention abt u nt paying the gals but i tik u forget something tat pii wan suppose to recieve. yet again, it ur own biz n im jus a messager. pls call him to clarify then. or maybe u can ask ur gf, nam to check wif him? good luck to u. cheers

liquid82
08-05-2006, 05:06 PM
bro leo..ive camping in couple of threads that u have posted.waiting for your application to your group..hope to be accepted.even if not approve.please advise me on how to contact you for booking thankyou