my feeling is she is committed to be clean for her special "one"
I WILL vouch for her that she is one hundred per cent girl
if got chance would want to have sex with her
to all brothers who wish to try
look her up at the yahoo classifieds.

BTech
17-11-2005, 02:59 PM
ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a senior member of this forum vouching for her... i will book the session with her!

corbell
17-11-2005, 03:33 PM
what's the damage, bro ?

hornyspiderman
21-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Dear all bros,
I see a Yahoo ad their day, I wonder how can this Richard guranteed Angie is a 100% female. By voices, dont be silly.. he cant guranteed by voices. Have he try her yet? Have he see her/his below? No right, then how can he guranteed. But over here, I would like to said that she likes to massage ppl ass.. during the session and I am thinking that she might be using her dick to massage you guys ass... if she is a shemale. When you are enjoying. She might use her dick to screw you instead of finger when you dont realize....so be careful. Unless you can guranteed she is 100% female. And all bros, you also cant confirm even you attend her session because she wont proof it to you.
Later you will be dreaming of being screwed by a trans...hahahaha. Well, I apologize if I wrote anything wrong but please all bro, confirm first before you go ahead otherwise you will regret. I might be wrong but I never say she is not 100% female but better confirm. The question now is how do confirm?
Ask her also useless, rite... then how?????
All bros, 100 is not cheap so better think twice or even three times before you try.

terenceee
17-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey Bros was looking to see if anyone had a made a contact about Dee also from yahoo ads but couldnt then saw this on Angie. I personally have met her on 3 occasions or maybe itz 4 cant remember. Well as what was said b4 by the thread starter she is who she sayz she is.

btw there is another thread on her which was started later
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=46435&highlight=Angie

PS. i may be a noob here but there are some bros out here who dont do their hw and can pm me asking me for her no. ITS ON YAHOO ADS do some searching

fat29
18-01-2006, 10:06 AM
I have not tried Angie but Bro Simimabochap had tried her massage and some others have heard her speak. They have all said that she is a lady.

Nonetheless, she doesn't allow touching and that ring a bell of suspicion. Normally, a lady who dares to do what she is doing, will allow some touching at least.

Anyway, if she doesn't allow all these, very hard to feel and see & decide for ourselves if she is a lady or she is a lady boy.

Whatever is the case, Bros who feel that she is a lady, then take it as that and enjoy yourself. For bros who prefer not to try a possible lady boy, you can just avoid her.

No need for further proof unless Angie is prepared to bare more of herself to a senior bro. Perharps if Bro Simimabochap can try her again and she allows Bro Simimabochap to feel and see all, the rest of the bros will be more wiling to believe that they are cheonging a real lady.:)

Just my perspective from someone who is reading the thread but has not met Angie before. Hope it doesn't cause any offence.

hornyspiderman
18-01-2006, 11:16 AM
I have actually post regarding her. But if you guys still want to try...think is all depends on you. It is unimportant already to know whether she is a shemale or not. Since you all wanted to try her. Her price is a bit steep. Well, I can say is not a bit but a lot. Anyway, you can still try her as her HJ is good according to most of the FR. I have yet to try her but many of my friends has tried her and I was told that she look like a shemale and there was a post at Yahoo classified by Robert. Pls refer.
However, I was told that her HJ is good so it is worthwhile to try in a way of saying.

Calddy
18-01-2006, 03:17 PM
I can aso vouch for it that she is for real, chateted to her bout many things n even gotten to know tat she has a BF but he dun know tat she is doing massages.

I know im juz some average forum guy here, but this angie we r mentioning is totally a true female.. i was short changed once while doing the massage she was wearing a panty instead, n she apologise n told me she was having her period so she did wear her G-string..

simimabochap
24-01-2006, 10:55 AM
someone zapped me 2 points for my post
i dun feel anything except maybe a slight itch the most
he must be disappointed or envious with the thread
though its pretty sincere on the things I have said
would have like to know his anger to why he zap
then to agonise over the points deduction instead
i was well rewarded for the posts I made
am sure that brothers will up me to reinstate

Superbaby
24-01-2006, 11:04 AM

Although I am not sure who is the one whom zapped u. I read through your FR and found that the person shouldn't zap u. And Angie is a female according to Bro Whiteshark. Will try to up u.

berg51
25-01-2006, 02:59 AM
I have said would have like to know his anger to why he zap

I got zapped till pts was about 4. I don't know why but I hope you keep on posting the FRs. There are ppl who aren't happy with what they read.
cheers

fat29
25-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Bro Simimabochap & Berg51,

I was zapped up to 6 pts too. Signz... Anyway, when my power return, I will up both of you, one at a time with my 2 humble points.

It just don't feel good to be zapped and not know the reason. Anyway, live and let live. This is part and parcel of life.

OldbirdKiller
25-01-2006, 01:59 PM
had tried her service months back,very nice,pretty lady

my compliments to the doctor who did the plastic surgery if Angie is a shemale,really can't tell the different!

another point is her voice,can't sense any "she-male" tone

look is sweet
figure is nice
good pr skill
massage is good
hj is power

what else we want?she might has her reasons not to be touch,why bother?

this was my first time "see no touch" hj,quite interesting.

lastly,even i am blind,i still think Angie is a lady........

bro,u decide

fat29
27-01-2006, 10:58 AM
As promised to Bro Berg51 and Simimabochap. Up both of you already. :)

Bro Simimabochap & Berg51,

I was zapped up to 6 pts too. Signz... Anyway, when my power return, I will up both of you, one at a time with my 2 humble points.

It just don't feel good to be zapped and not know the reason. Anyway, live and let live. This is part and parcel of life.

Superbaby
27-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Actually I have tried her a few months ago after reading some FR. To me, she is a female. That time, someone call Robert flame her of being a shemale. I couldn't see her adam apple. And Bro Whiteshark had post a field report saying that she is a female. Now, she even provide body scrub if I am not wrong. As for RTF, think I won't because I like BJ and FJ.