PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Local Ol-kk

samster2324
18-11-2005, 10:20 PM
hi Bros,;)
New local-FL .
KATHY 26yo 157cm 34B,25,36,SWEET OL. Good for OL lover! Must Try!
$200-60MINS-1SHOT(EXCLUDE OF HOTEL)Call direct or pm me with your name & contact & email (for pic link).

Cheers:rolleyes:

For details, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want.

samster2324
18-11-2005, 10:23 PM
hi all,

1st blood for kathy already taken at 11.30am on sun-(20/11/05)....

cheers

SamRoger
18-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Is this a local girl/

samster2324
19-11-2005, 12:02 AM
hi all,

kk say as she is new to this line.....,the charge will be

$150-60mins-1shot instead of $200....

pls bro if the OL suits yr taste,kindly contact kk for more detail...

lastly another local malay SALEA EXC hv joins kk's stable...

SHE will also start work on this sun timing havent cfm yet,when timing cfm also will post on the sbf....

cheers n a gd weekend to all brudders....

samster2324
19-11-2005, 03:35 AM
hi Bros,
New local-FL(chinese)
$150-60MINS-1SHOT(EXCLUDE OF HOTEL)-SUN START FR 11.30AM ONWARDS-TAKEN
NEW LOCAL-FL(MALAY)
NABELLE 20YRS 170CM,34B,25,35,BBBJ VERY SKILLFUL,NOT TO BE MISS!MUST TRY!-SUN ONLY 8PM,WKDAY NT CFM YET...($150-60MINS-1SHOT)

PS:ANN NO LONGER WITH KK COS SHE DECIDED TO STOP WORKING AS FL,JUST TO INFORM THOSE INTERESTED IN ANN..

Cheers ;)

LASTLY ALL MY GALS ONLY TAKE CHINESE,NO OFFENCE TO THE OTHER BRUDDERS..

urger
20-11-2005, 01:44 PM
As promised to our Head Chef bro KK, I hereby posting a gourmet rating for his newest local speciality dish.

After days of hard and tiring, never-ending works, I decided to pamper myself to the wide varieties of "dishes" provided by the Gourmet forum of SBF. Well, very much keen of trying local dish as my taste bud is more tune to it. Decided to take a look at the menu served by chef KK. Was directed to the "Chef Recommendation" dish. Browsed thru the ingredients and make a quick order for it.

Dish was served punctually. A quick look at the dish wasn't much appealing. Anyway it's the ingredients, the colour, the taste, the smell, the texture thats are more crucial to a good food.

TCSS for a brief while and was then proceed to the sh
ower for a wash up. The "dish" was rather caring, making sure that the water is not too hot and not too cold for me. Applied the soap thoroughtly up, down , left, right center on me. Then the "dish" moved her body close to me a performed 1).a rubba dance on my entire body. A rare service by local dishes. After the wash, the dish lowered herself and do a 2)BBBJ on my didi..

Back to the bed. We continued tcss and then the "dish" asked me to lied flat on the bed as 3)"dish" wanted to massage me. The massage was like the usual one done at HC but comfortable. Then it's my time to serviced her. "Dish" allowed 4)smooching, 5)fingering and in fact she enjoyes it very much. Was constantly wet and eventually cum! hehehe

Then "dish" started to pamper me. Smooching, kissing was as per standard. But the BBBJ and the 6)AR was heaven! I almost couldn't stand it! Urrrr!!!!!!

7)The FJ was good. From wheel-barrow, to "dish"-on-top", to standing, to doggie" And in the whole course, made her cum twice! hehehehe

8)The finale was CIM! Another rare case for a local dish! In fact she wanted to 9)swallow but i decline.

Well, time to pens down. After all, it was worth the money for such a good "fine dinning" experience especially a local dish"

Once again thank you CHEF KK for the recommendation.

Lastly, any interested brudders, u know what and who to order. Dun pm me for lobang ok?!

spades
20-11-2005, 03:25 PM
8)The finale was CIM! Another rare case for a local dish! In fact she wanted to 9)swallow but i decline.

[/B]

well, nice FR.. can cim and swallow also .. cannot tahan liow must pm the chef for room service ...

samster2324
20-11-2005, 03:27 PM
hi all,

the 2nd slot for the nabelle is still empty,interested brudders pls kindly contact kk or pm mi

cheers,thk bro for yr truthful fr...:cool:

samster2324
20-11-2005, 03:47 PM
hi all,

today last slot for kathy today is 6.30pm

mon-fri-7pm-10pm last slot

sat4pm-10pm-last slot

sun11.30am-7pm-last slot

cheers

cuteboy12345208
20-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Tks to bro KK for the arrangement. Met up with Kathy. She is nice and friendly girl. Here is my FR on her

Name: Kathy
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6
Boobs: B cup
Height and weight: as stated above
BJ: 6
FJ: 7
Service and Attitude: 7.5
Damage: As stated above
RTF: Maybe

superman169
21-11-2005, 01:23 AM
Called Kk to make arrangement for Kathy, local office lady but was told she is fully book today. Kk sugested another local Fl but a malayName Nabelle who was a partime model before. Ok lah, try lah anyway didi standing so hard.

Book a room and contacted Kk for the no and not long after she came knocking. Open the door, i thought this pretty lady standing 1.7m tall came knocking at the wrong room. She said her name is Nabelle, so thats right. invited her into room and she started hugging me and we started kissing.

She then strip me and got me a glass of water. I thought only Thais know how to do that. Asked me to go for shower after filling the bath tub. She told me she is afraid of hot water so the water will be not too hot. Of couse I told her nevermind as i dont expect local to do this like overseas girl. The more i thought i was delighted. She shower me clean and started to bbbj me in the toilet. That really brings me up to the sky. When I almost come she stopped.

Went to the bed and started frenching and fingering. she continue to bbbj me and when i cannot tahan liao, i told her to change to doggie. with her moan and the wet juices, both of us were enjoying every bit of it. Finally came in missionary. after that she massage me for a while before asking me to shower together again. most local elsewhere dont do like this. Wondering where kk got this gem from.:D

Thanks Kk for the recomendation but sad to hear this Nabelle can only work after 8pm in the evening as she is working as a sales girl.

Boobs All models are the same : abit small
height 1.7m
Looks 8/10
bbbj 9/10 (just lack of a bit of suction)
Fj 8/10 (very wet) with moaning
service 9/10
damage 150/60/1shot

Those who have not try is a must try service, I think for this Malay Gem, I have to give her ISO 2006. Ha ha ha! He he he!

Hermie77
21-11-2005, 01:28 AM
hey bro cam pm me on the 17 yrs old

CNNcmg
21-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Damage: As stated above
RTF: Maybe

bro,

your fr the last 5-6 times is like using a template n filling in the number le..
so busy meh?

Optimus_Prime
21-11-2005, 10:14 AM
bro,

your fr the last 5-6 times is like using a template n filling in the number le..
so busy meh?
yeah... bro cuteboy busy whacking all the local FLs in SBF :D .... hey I think he's tried every local FL in existence now in SBF... (except Swee & Ace:D ... or maybe he's hit them too liao...)

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

samster2324
21-11-2005, 12:32 PM
hi bros,

sorry to inform that nabelle is nt working for the time been,she is nt feeling well..

cheers,interested bro in kathy pls pm mi or call kk direct if u hv his hp num...:p .

samster2324
22-11-2005, 11:57 AM
hi all,

kathy is sick today is nt working,

lastly nabelle has recover from her fever,today resume work only one slot at 9pm only.....

interested brudders pls kindly pm mi or contact kk directly

cheers:cool:

samster2324
22-11-2005, 12:12 PM
HI ALL,

KATHY IS HAVING A FEVER SO TODAY NOT WORKING,LASTLY IS NABELLE HV ALREADY RECOVER FROM HER FEVER,IF ANY BRUDDERS INTERESTED PKS KINDLY PM MI OR CONTACT KK DIRECTLY....

CHEERS:),ONLY 1ST ONLY AT 9PM....

Carn
23-11-2005, 01:59 AM
After seeing all the good review, I arrange a slot for Kathy with kk.
I booked a room and was waiting impatiently in my room for Kathy. When she knocked on my door, I quickly opened up and welcome her in. Her look was that of an average local girl nothing impressive except her wild look. She put down her stuff and tcss for a while.

She began to stand in front of me and gave me a seductive innocent look. The way she stares at me with that face made me feels like ripping off her clothes as fast as I can and bonk her. Still giving that cfm look, she gently lays her hands on my shoulder and moves down to unbutton my clothes. After both of us are undressed, she pulls my hand to the bathroom.

She on the shower and tested the water on herself before asking me to join her on the bathtub. She helped to shower my whole body and did a Bj without cap in the bathroom. The feeling was just nice and lasted about 3mins.

We dry ourselves up and proceed to the bed. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she jumped up and massaged me from behind. After which she asked me to lie down on the bed and performed a whole body massage which is quite good and relaxing. (Very girlfriend feeling).

Tired of the massage, I decided to turn over and she helped me to cap my didi following a bj. Feeling so relaxed, my didi could hardly stand up well and she did not know that. She keep putting my didi in her mouth and doing bj for a long time. I keep admire her sexy butt which point her so high while performing bj.

Feeling better I grab her up and kiss around her neck, and my hands went to fonder her nice shaped breast. She gave a soft moan when I squeezed her nipples or suck them. Her nipples are nice, not too big just nice and the heads are so soft, and she gave a sexier louder moan when I sucked or bite!

I could not stand her moaning and decided to pint her down and penetrate in. She said that mine was too big asked me to go in gently. Every movement I made, she gave me that painful yet cfm look plus her moaning sound was so rhythmic. I become sadistic and keep pushing in. I grab both her hands down to stop her struggling and kiss around her neck to make her feel more aroused. The more I stop her from moving, the more she struggle. She forced her hands up and hold around my shoulder blades (seems like one of the scene in basic instinct). I could not stand her moaning and her soft breast bouncing, I unloaded. She told me that she had cum and was waiting for me to stop. We proceed to wash and dress up before leaving the hotel.

The whole action took slightly more than an hour and was very satisfying. Definitely a must try for sg girl fetish!

Height: 1.6m
BJ: 7
Service and Attitude: 9
Damage: 150/1hr/1shot

samster2324
23-11-2005, 02:39 PM
HI ALL,

KATHY HV RECOVER FROM HER FEVER,INTERESTED BRUDDERS PLS KINDLY CONTACT KK OR PM MI FOR DETAILS......

CHEERS-7PM-10PM:confused:

yhs1
23-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks so much for connecting such wonderful singapore stuff

can you confirm kat and Nabelle only available in the evenings and not day time?

Some brothers like myself can only do day jobs :)
thanks !

yong_com
23-11-2005, 07:38 PM
hi bro,,,send pic link..thk
[email protected]

samster2324
23-11-2005, 08:28 PM
hi all,

both of my local morning gt job also bro....

LASTLY AFTER TODAY KATHY IS GOING TO STOP FOR FEW DAYS LIAO....

CHEERS;)

superman169
24-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Bro Kk,

When is my slot for Kathy lay. always full booking. cannot tahan to bonk her liao. Any bros stried the Nabelle that i recomendated already? dont seems to have a FR on her or maybe nobody like Malay.

If not i think will have to arrange for another slot for Nabelle liao. :D

CNNcmg
24-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Any bros stried the Nabelle that i recomendated already? . :D

Look carefully in this thread and you will find a FR on this Nabelle.

sumyanggai
24-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Bro can email me her picture and contact to [email protected]

Thanks

n00b1e
24-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Didnt try Kathy but I tried Eunice today

Hi kk as promised here's the FR.

Reached the location.. ding dong. wow this time round not like those shy shy SYT hide behind door look at you.. this girl is WILD man! opened the door big big invite you come 'kap kun cap' wow I like super friendly. once inside, talk cock awhile while she ran the water in the bathtub. Understood that she's studying architectural back in Bangkok! Wow! she even showed me the picture of the house she draw and built for a customer.... intelligent lady! I love it more! ok.. water is ready went for the tub... tempreture just nice... went inside 1st then she joined me shortly.. rabba here rabba there.. she kept saying her tits are too small she wants to make it bigger after she goes back to her hometown.. but I told her its just nice. not too big not too small.. 1 thing I noticed is that her sound effects damn power man.. just touch her nipples only and she will go.. ummmm ahhhh.. I know its fake but at least she tried to make me feel happy :D she began to wash me clean clean with her tits wow.. shiok.. she ask me lie back shut my eye and relax.. as soon as I've done that.. SURPRISE!!! BBBJ right in the tub! I was like OMG damn shiok! the suction was just nice not too strong not too soft... combined with the warm water woOhOOo machiam heaven bros!

brb for part 2.. gotta take a shower :o

n00b1e
25-11-2005, 12:47 AM
continue..

she kept sucking and sucking until I tell her like I feel like want to cum liao.. then she said wait.. wait.. then I stand up to shower.. she dried me ask me go out wait for her.. I did.. keep thinking of that shiok shiok bbbj from her.. lied on the bed and wait for her to come out.. man she loves the song umma umma yeh keeps singing it out while playing with my dick... than she went ahead straight to suck it. great suction.. right timing and salivas. no horse run man. she kept making those umm ahh noise when I played with her pussy and titties while she gave me the bbbj. After awhile she capped me with her mouth. damn I didnt even notice that she wore a rubber on me already! she's good! then she proceeded to ride me.. after a few mins I told her I feel like cumming already asked if i could CIM she said CIM where got shiok.. make love then shiok.. after saying that she ride a few more times and I exploded :rolleyes: then we rest for awhile... hugged me and watch tv together.. then after awhile she asked if i'm ready? Before I want to tell her awhile more.. she already took my bro to dance with that 'umma umma yeh' song that she is singing out.. damn she really like that song haha.

Action started again.. this time round I couldnt stand maybe too tired.. I told her that but she dont belive.. kept sucking it till it stand.. wow shiok keep sucking and licking the balls also.. and tickling me with her fingers.. song man.. thing is I think she knows I want to CIM hence she sucked for at least 10mins and still didnt stop cause I cant cum yet.. after awhile later I told her I wanna cum already but she suck even fiercer and deep throating even... and BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! everything shoot inside her mouth and she still keep sucking until I told her really empty already then she stopped.. damn she likes to suck dick. I like! damn good service she provided me. very sextified customer! Any bros who like to try her better hurry as she's going back on the 1st week of December as what she told me.

Name: Eunice
Looks: (7/10) she got 'mei ren zhi'
Service & Attitude (11/10)
BBBJ: 10/10!! *(CIM)
FJ: (8/10)
Friendliness (11/10)
DMG: (130/90min/2shots)

Once again hope bros that like my FR plz up my points as encouragement.
Until the next bonk bros~ ciao!:D

samster2324
25-11-2005, 12:41 PM
hi Bros,
New local-FL .
$150-60MINS-1SHOT(EXCLUDE OF HOTEL)Call direct or pm me with your name & contact & email (for pic link).

Cheers

Thai SWEET&DEMURE Joann with bbbj/bm-c/o ACE-NEW IN THIS FL BUT IS HARDWORKING

For details, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want. :p

samster2324
26-11-2005, 01:49 AM
~~KK's RESTAURANT OF LOCAL DELIGHTS~~

Once Again, Our EXECUTIVE CHEF has roamed the streets of SHENTON WAY to bring you the bestest, freshest & delicious local delights and he has named his new creation "KATHY~THE OL"

Ingredients used for this dish are;
26yo
157cm
34B,25,36

the unveiling of this new creation will be;
SATURDAY, 26th November 2005 @ 3pm.
$150 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot
Unfortunately due to the limited supply of ingredients, the last serving will be @ 7pm on the very same day

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations.

If you have never been to KK's RESTAURANT OF LOCAL DELIGHTS but would like to make a reservation, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want.

samster2324
26-11-2005, 03:27 PM

Once Again, Our EXECUTIVE CHEF has roamed the streets of SHENTON WAY to bring you the bestest, freshest & delicious local delights and he has named his new creation "KATHY~THE OL"

Ingredients used for this dish are;
26yo
157cm
34B,25,36

SATURDAY, 26th November 2005
$150 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot
Unfortunately due to the limited supply of ingredients, the last serving will be @ 6pm on the very same day

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations.

If you have never been to KK's RESTAURANT OF LOCAL DELIGHTS but would like to make a reservation, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want.

Many sweet,hot,horny n spicy thai also available,Lastly the most important information my precious NABELLE CFM CHIO&HOT ALSO AVAILABLE AT 10PM TONITE ONLY
pls contact KK for more details.

CHEERS:rolleyes:

nihonjin
26-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Thanks to KK for arranging a session with Kathy.

Had wanted to visit KK restaurant for lunch but was held up by work (knn, sat working damn sianz). Anyway, managed to book a table for early dinner.

The dish was served slightly late but good food always worth waiting for (Singaporean trait mah). The dish was served in leisurely-weekend style, not the kind of coporate fare u see in Shenton way on weekdays.

I went to wash my hand alone before I started on the meal. (hmm, was hoping for some assistance though :( )

itadakimasu! (いただきます!)我开动了!

For entre, it was a short massage... like wat u got in tuina from PRC gals, touch here a bit here & there lor.. nothing to shout abt but din mind it either.

Next came the main course. Did her in the usual missionary, cowgirl & doggie positions. Finished her in doggie, enjoyed it. I must say she is quite responsive in bed, quite horny too. If she;s faking it then very good acting leh

Overall quite an enjoyable meal although got rooms for improvement. To me dun quite see her as OL, it felt like doing it with a fren. She's very frenly & chatty.

My personal ratings as follows,

Looks - 6.5 (she's got the wild ahlian look)
Body - 7 (I quite like her bod, nice boobs B cup)
BJ - 5.5 (too short for my liking)
FJ - 6.5 (mebbe I was a bit tired to perform altho she said I was great :D, she looked as if she enjoyed it)
Attitude - 8 (frenly & chatty)
Overall - 7 (personally i wld prefer more foreplay)

samster2324
27-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi,

Sunday special Rate for Tarma 27 nov !

Call KK the head Chef or pm me with your name, contact and email.

Cheers
Chio Local brown sugar Nabelle-TALL&SLIM-20yrs old-avail at 8-10pm LAST serving at 9pm

For details, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want. :p

superman169
27-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Finally,
i got a slot for Kathy just now at 5pm just now. When she came knocking at the door, I was so very execited. Oped the door and saw a fair but bitchy looking girl. Invited her in and she was quick enough to hug me and give me that gf feeling. TCSS for a while and she ask if i would like to shower together. while she took off my clothes and pants my small bro already stand.
I notice that she was wearing a sexy G-string and even commented that my was also sexy as its the latest kind of undies. That shows that she is crazy over undies, wonder if she is any of those who stole from peoples appt in Japan.Ha! ha! ha!:p

While in the shower she would clean me well and then she bbbj me. Another of its kind like Nabelle, the Malay model(in case bros do not know her, she is also Kk's local malay cuisine). she did for a while but skill wise, i still prefer Nabelle who have so much of a suction and feeling.

When on bed she would start to french me and cat bath me. When i did that to her, she started to moan like she want me to f...k her now and hard.
We had 69 position and she started to moan even louder until i have t5o tell her to soften the volume a bit. Never expect to find a local FL so horny and bitchy. we then try on missionary for abt 10mins before i cannot control anymore and change to doggie, as its her favourite. I finally came on her very wet pussy wif a very very hard push like i wanted to bang her flat down. All the while she was speaking in english to let me f...k her.

Bros, she is a damm f...king bitch who likes to f...k. Especially for those who prefer english educated local OL to ah lian. By the way she is working in a local bank. She told me as will be resigning soon.

Look : 6/10 (horny and bitchy)
Boobs : 34b
Service : 8/10 very gf attitude
height : 1.57m
skin : fair
bbbj : 6/10
fj : 8/10
damage : 150/60/1shot (worth for money for local OL)

Thanks Kk again for the delicious cuisine. Keep it up bro, train them well and you will have my support always.:D

samster2324
28-11-2005, 11:54 AM
~~KK's TASTE OF THAILAND~~
Once Again, Our EXECUTIVE CHEF has roamed the streets of BANGOK to bring you the bestest, freshest & delicious THAI delicacies and he has named his new creation "~LINDA~ THE MELONS". This new dish is specailly catered to all "MELON" lovers

Ingredients are as follows:

22-23yrs,:rolleyes:
48kg,
34c-25-35-162cm
cim/bbbj

the unveiling of this new creation has already began, and due to popularity and to thank all the regular customers of KK's Restaurant Franchise, the dish will be available at only
$130 ~ 1.5 hour ~ 2 Shots(promotion end on 29'nov)This dish will only be served till 2nd Dec.

If you have never been to KK's TASTE OF THAILAND but would like to make a reservation, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want.

Latest FLs now!
Latest Thai Tarma Spread&other hot&spicy thai also avail(Joann&Angel-c/o ACE) ,(Eunice&Orange)
Local OL Kathy-avail at 7pm only
Chio Local brown sugar Nabelle-TALL&SLIM-20yrs old-avail at 8pm only:cool:

superman169
29-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Bro Kk,
You arrange for tarma for Thai but when can you arrange Tarma for Local FL or OL? I think if you can arrange Tarma for Local FL many of our bros would want to try lay.:D

Thank you in advance bro.

Cheerz!

superman169
29-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Bro Kk,
You arrange for tarma for Thai but when can you arrange Tarma for Local FL or OL? I think if you can arrange Tarma for Local FL many of our bros would want to try lay.:D

Thank you in advance bro.

Cheerz!

samster2324
29-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Hi,:p

Tue special dishes is serve on the table for brudders Jap n korean-pics nt avail,if the gals is nt up to yr standard u can just walk away after viewing!

Cheers
Chio Local brown sugar Nabelle-TALL&SLIM-nt avail until further notice

alan717
29-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Hi guys, I owe a FR which happen last week.

Her name is Kathy, nice young sweet lady. Arrg by KK to meet at the hotel.

She arr in 10 mins later. Come already off some lights, I prefer more lights then can see but also agree cos more romantic. Proceed to shower, ha gd cos light cannot off, see very clearly. No bad looking, nice boobs and body.
Shower for me & her self, & start with BBBJ towards the end of the shower.

Proceed to the bed, action start, very responsive & lick u all over. Then start to serv my little 1 and slow to fast momentum. All this while I am touching her her & there, try to finger her but rejected. She then ask me to ride on her & she say she come very easily. After a few patterns I unloaded.

Looks : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 5.5/10 need more sucktion
Boobs : B+
FJ : 7/10 gd sound quality.

OK, sorry for the lousy FR.

Hope next time got more time to write.

samster2324
30-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi:cool: ,
Wed new dishes is serve on the table for brudders Jap n korean-pics is avail on kk link,1 MORE ADDITION LOCAL FAIR MINAH is also avail -ALINA-(50KG,34B)

Cheers

For details, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want.:eek:

wet10wet
30-11-2005, 04:21 PM
bro.... get me aslot with kathy in the afternoon can?
plz email me her pic. i just love the local esp raffles place type.

[email protected]

samster2324
01-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Hi,

LATEST FL AVAILABLE

Last 2 days for Linda,Eunice n Joann

MANY OTHER DISHES FOR BRUDDERS TO CHOSE-JAP,KOREAN,LOCAL CHI/MAL

LOCAL KATHY IS AVAILABLE FOR LAST SLOT AT 8PM TONITE,INTERESTED BRO KINDLY CONTACT MI OR PM MI IF U DONT HV THE HEAD CHEF CONTACT NUM

CHEERS:p

samster2324
02-12-2005, 12:49 PM
hi all,

Only local kathy& nabelle avail,i will nt be sending anymore pics to new mems

those new mems who hv just joins,sorry close shop for renovation&upgrade..

kathy-7-9pm(8pm last serving)

nabelle-9-11pm(10pm last serving)

ps:those oldies who hv my head chef contact n interested just contact the head chef direct

cheers:confused:

samster2324
02-12-2005, 11:00 PM

To all our regular guest of the restaurant;

Sunday's Specials are as follows

~Kathy - The OL~

Promotion for 10 days only starting Sunday 4th December 2005

Ingredients
26yo
157cm
34B,25,36
Price
$150 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot (NO GST/SCV CHARGE/CESS):p

However, U would have to find your own "dining room" to sample this dish

Restaurant Opens at 3pm and Last order is at 4pm. Head Chef apologises in advance due to shortage of ingredients to prepare this dish.

To all regulars, you know the drill.

bart
03-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Thanks to KK for Nabelle arrangement earlier.

My FR:

Looks: Model type. Very slim, tall. A bit look like MTV VJ babes. Small boobs, not for boob lovers. Very nice brown eyes.

Attitude: very friendly, willing. Excellent BBBJ, nice french action.

Nabelle is a very special girl. Maybe I click well with her, but we had a very nice time. Am never really comfortable with describing the bedroom stuff. For me, I will definately RTF when Vit M replenish.

Only problem with her is her timing. Only can start action around 9pm, which is not convenient for me.

Thanks kk.

samster2324
03-12-2005, 08:29 PM

Sunday's Specials are as follows

~Kathy - The OL~

Promotion for 10 days only starting Sunday 4th December 2005

Ingredients
26yo
157cm
34B,25,36
Price
$150 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot (NO GST/SCV CHARGE/CESS)

Restaurant will now open at 1pm and last order is at 10pm.
To all regulars, you know the drill.

New guest, pls make reservations by leaving your Name, SBF ID, contact number and email. If any of the above is missing, our restaurant manager will not be able to process your reservation

counchpotato
03-12-2005, 11:17 PM
call KK last week and Kathy was available, this was last week, no time to write report last week.

she is a bit late, so i have already taken my bath.
came in and we tcss. then slowly she look at me and seduce me with her cfm look. start frenching, and she start stripping to her undies.

then action started., french her and after then she lick me over and bj with condom.

Looks : 6.5
BBBJ : 6
Boobs : B+
French: yes
FJ : 7 , alot of sound, i believe its fake

samster2324
05-12-2005, 01:10 PM
~~KK's RESTAURANT OF LOCAL DELIGHTS~~To all our regular guest of the restaurant;

Monday's Menu are as follows

~Nabelle - The Chio brown sugar(see to believe)~

Ingredients
20yo
170cm
34B,25,36
Price

Restaurant will now open at 8pm and last order is at 10pm. To all regulars, you know the drill.

[FONT="Arial Black"]New guest, pls make reservations by leaving your Name, SBF ID, contact number and email. If any of the above is missing, our restaurant manager will not be able to process your reservation

OTHER FL AVAIL

CHIO N HORNY JAP
MANY OTHER INTERNATIONAL FL ALSO AVAIL

samster2324
05-12-2005, 02:03 PM
hi all,

BABY ANGEL(C/O ACE) MY FAVOURITE DOLL IS LEAVING US ON 10/12/05).

AS FOR THOSE BRUDDERS WHO HAVENT TRY HER YET.DONT MISS THE CHANCE,SHE IS TRUELY A GEM:cool:

PLS CONTACT BRO ACE TO MAKE THE BOOKING:o

orangeapples
05-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Kathy Courtesy of KK

I woke up in the morning with my small head hinting to big head that it has been some time since i had some action..abt 5 days... Looked thru my list of Okts..most hav a recent sudden influx of kimchis ...but i hav had enuff kimchi...my gf/fiancee-to-be is korean...aniwae like they said too much of a good thing is a bad thing...then i remb that kk had a new local OL so i thot i would jes give him a call...karen was not available so i settled for kathy..

Upon confirmation from kk...checked into hotel....kathy was punctual for the appt..

LOOKS
At first glance, Kathy looks fairly normal, the girl next door look. She has tinted hair, probably length jes slightly beyond her shoulders. However what was captivating was this particular wild devilish look she had. A look of a girl who knows how to have fun and that turned me on. 6.5/10

ATTITUDE
As the door closed, we started chatting. Kathy is pretty chatty and friendly.Easy to get along. 8/10

BODY
Upon stripping naked, Kathy is petite with a set of teasing 34b tits. Her frame was not toned but not fat either, more towards slim with a very slight tummy.Her nipples were pointy and extremely inviting. Her ass was small in cute way that suits her frame rather well. Overall a pretty good body 7.5/10

Massage
After we both stripped, I turned over and Kathy sat on me and started her massage. Her massage was pretty good and sensual. She was gentle and tough at the right time and at the best places. Better than some massages I have received at HCs. 7.5/10

BBBJ
BBBJ was pretty standard. She began with a flicker of her tongue a few times around the head before she proceeded to suck.After sucking, she alternated with tongue flicking. Although there could have been more suction, it was a pretty enjoyable

experience. 7/10

FJ
We started off with her on top first. Her pussy felt pretty tight and another plus point was that she was clean shaven below. She rode slowly at first, then started riding slightly faster, before rock to and fro. I grabbed her inviting set of tits and played with it and then teased it with my tongue before sucking upon it. After I sat up and we started fucking in the sitting position. We start frenching and our tongues played with each other, acting in harmony with the motion of our bodies. I lifted her up and placed her on her back and re-entered her from the front. I started pumping harder and harder and she grabbed my both arms and told me to fuck her hard and to push harder and harder.I could feel that she was getting wetter as well as it was getting easier to penetrate. I obliged and I went faster and faster..harder and harder with each thrust. In no time, I experienced a deep charge of esctasy. I then withdrew and lie flat on the bed, exhausted.. Job was done. Time for a smoke. Overall the FJ was good. Kathy is very accomodating in position changes. There was alot of frenching and her dirty talking in bed was relatively a turn on.One of the best FL/WL i ever had. 8/10

RTF:
I personally do not believe in trying the same girl twice. However in the case of Kathy, I might consider. What attracts me is that she is indeed a horny girl as well as her devilish CFM look. Overall, an enjoyable experience. This is the first time

I have tried one KK's girls and I am quite impressed with his arrangement and professionalism. I will definitely engage his services again.

Damage:
150/1 shot/1 hour exlcluding hotel. Contact KK if you' re interested

Once again, do keep in mind that one man's meat maybe another's poison so pls do not condemn me if you have a different experience from mine. I am jes telling it as it happened from my point of view.

Cheers and have a nice day

orangeapples
06-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Kathy Courtesy of KK

I woke up in the morning with my small head hinting to big head that it has been some time since i had some action..abt 5 days... Looked thru my list of Okts..most hav a recent sudden influx of kimchis ...but i hav had enuff kimchi...my gf/fiancee-to-be is korean...aniwae like they said too much of a good thing is a bad thing...then i remb that kk had a new local OL so i thot i would jes give him a call...karen was not available so i settled for kathy..

Upon confirmation from kk...checked into hotel....kathy was punctual for the appt..

LOOKS
At first glance, Kathy looks fairly normal, the girl next door look. She has tinted hair, probably length jes slightly beyond her shoulders. However what was captivating was this particular wild devilish look she had. A look of a girl who knows how to have fun and that turned me on. 6.5/10

ATTITUDE
As the door closed, we started chatting. Kathy is pretty chatty and friendly.Easy to get along. 8/10

BODY
Upon stripping naked, Kathy is petite with a set of teasing 34b tits. Her frame was not toned but not fat either, more towards slim with a very slight tummy.Her nipples were pointy and extremely inviting. Her ass was small in cute way that suits her frame rather well. Overall a pretty good body 7.5/10

Massage
After we both stripped, I turned over and Kathy sat on me and started her massage. Her massage was pretty good and sensual. She was gentle and tough at the right time and at the best places. Better than some massages I have received at HCs. 7.5/10

BBBJ
BBBJ was pretty standard. She began with a flicker of her tongue a few times around the head before she proceeded to suck.After sucking, she alternated with tongue flicking. Although there could have been more suction, it was a pretty enjoyable

experience. 7/10

FJ
We started off with her on top first. Her pussy felt pretty tight and another plus point was that she was clean shaven below. She rode slowly at first, then started riding slightly faster, before rock to and fro. I grabbed her inviting set of tits and played with it and then teased it with my tongue before sucking upon it. After I sat up and we started fucking in the sitting position. We start frenching and our tongues played with each other, acting in harmony with the motion of our bodies. I lifted her up and placed her on her back and re-entered her from the front. I started pumping harder and harder and she grabbed my both arms and told me to fuck her hard and to push harder and harder.I could feel that she was getting wetter as well as it was getting easier to penetrate. I obliged and I went faster and faster..harder and harder with each thrust. In no time, I experienced a deep charge of esctasy. I then withdrew and lie flat on the bed, exhausted.. Job was done. Time for a smoke. Overall the FJ was good. Kathy is very accomodating in position changes. There was alot of frenching and her dirty talking in bed was relatively a turn on.One of the best FL/WL i ever had. 8/10

RTF:
I personally do not believe in trying the same girl twice. However in the case of Kathy, I might consider. What attracts me is that she is indeed a horny girl as well as her devilish CFM look. Overall, an enjoyable experience. This is the first time

I have tried one KK's girls and I am quite impressed with his arrangement and professionalism. I will definitely engage his services again.

Damage:
150/1 shot/1 hour exlcluding hotel. Contact KK if you' re interested

Once again, do keep in mind that one man's meat maybe another's poison so pls do not condemn me if you have a different experience from mine. I am jes telling it as it happened from my point of view.

Cheers and have a nice day

samster2324
06-12-2005, 02:20 AM

Wed's Menu are as follows

~Nabelle - The Chio brown sugar(see to believe)~

Ingredients
20yo
170cm
34B,25,36
Price

-kathy-the horny & spicy local dish avail fr 6-9pm last serving

Restaurant will now open at 6pm and last order is at 9pm. To all regulars, you know the drill.

New guest, pls make reservations by leaving your Name, SBF ID, contact number and email. If any of the above is missing, our restaurant manager will not be able to process your reservation

OTHER FL AVAIL
3 Prc with bbbj/catbath gd service cm with excellent attitude
5 chio&syt jap&korean cm with friendly smile with gd service
Tom yam baby angel with gd smile&fabulous service

samster2324
07-12-2005, 01:43 AM

Once Again, Our EXECUTIVE CHEF has roamed the streets of SINGAPORE yet again to bring you the bestest, freshest & delicious local delights and he has named his new creation "KAREN"

WEDNESDAY, 07 DECEMBER 2005 @ 2pm.
Ingredients used for this dish are:
25 yrs old fresh
167cm
49kg
32b 26 34
This dish is served with BBBJ
$150 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot ("Dining Room Not included")This promotion will only run for 10 days so hurry and book your table right now!!
Unfortunately due to the limited supply of ingredients, the last serving will be @ 6pm on the very same day However, this dish is also available from monday - saturday 3pm - 7pm & sunday 2pm - 6pm(depending gt fresh ingredients on the day itself)

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations. To preview this new dish, you know where to go.

OTHER SEAFOOD AVAIL
KATHY LOCAL HOT&SPICY-6PM-9PM LAST SERVING
NABELLE LOCAL MEE SIAM-8PM-10PM(ONLY LEFT 10PM LAST SERVING)
DIM SUM ALSO AVAIL IMPORT FROM ROC(MANY VARIETIES)-MUST TRY
OTHER DISHES ALSO AVAIL-SASHIMI N KIM-CHI:)

samster2324
08-12-2005, 12:08 AM

Menu for Thursday 8 December 2005 ~ KAREN

Ingredients used for this dish are:
25 yrs old fresh
167cm
49kg
32b 26 34
This dish is served with BBBJ
$150 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot ("Dining Room Not included")

Unfortunately due to the limited supply of ingredients, Menu will only be available from 3 pm the last serving will be @ 6pm on the very same day However, this dish is also available from monday - saturday 3pm - 7pm & sunday 2pm - 6pm(depending gt fresh ingredients on the day itself)

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations. To preview this new dish, you know where to go.

OTHER SEAFOOD AVAIL
KATHY LOCAL HOT&SPICY-6PM-9PM LAST SERVING
NABELLE LOCAL MEE SIAM-8PM-10PM(ONLY LEFT 10PM LAST SERVING)
DIM SUM ALSO AVAIL IMPORT FROM ROC(MANY VARIETIES)-MUST TRY
OTHER DISHES ALSO AVAIL-SASHIMI N KIM-CHI

fedex
09-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Thank to Chief KK,

Here is my short little short FR of karen

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7 (A+ or B cup)
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 7.5/10 (OMG she is wet......wet........)
Attitude - 8/10 (frenly & chatty)
Overall - 7.5/10 (personally i wld prefer more foreplay)

Cheer.....

evixabi
10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
sry kk for the late fr
i had a session wif kathy on last sunday

first look on her not bad small size
then we strip on our own Her nipples were pointy and extremely inviting she jio mi go bathroom bath together SOP
after bathing she ask mi lie down on the bed she gif mi a massage she says she learnt from a frien who opens a massage she massage abt 10mins plus
we tcss abit she ask mi wat postion i wanna. i let her choose her fav postion
she help mi blow not bad still ok.then she sit on top of mi her her pussy was tight and shaven she says mine is too hairy:o after a while i bth liaoz
i take over her on missionary postion i sped up the tempo.then i change to doggy postion and i cum
i rest while she go bath
we smoked together and tcss a while.

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7 (petite, B cup)
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 7.5/10
Attitude - 8/10 (frenly & chatty)
Overall - 7.5/10

RTF: maybe wait unitl i try kk karen

samster2324
13-12-2005, 01:22 AM
~~~ KK'S LOCAL DELIGHT SPECIALITY RESTAURANT ~~~

Those who love lontong and satay, our waitress NABELLE is available on THUR, FRI AND SAT FROM 8-10PM to serve you this traditional malay food. Sorry that on WED, malay food are sold out due to the special thick gravy created by Chef KK

Our SPECIAL SPICY, CHILLI HOT KAREN will only be available on WED, THUR & FRI as Tues the Special DELIGHT is already sold out !!!!!!!!!

Bros who have not try our Spicy Hot Speciality, pls order in advance to avoid disapointment.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MADE THIS DISH SO DELICIOUS AND SELLABLE, CHEF KK THANK THEM FOR THEIR SUPPORT. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TRIED, YOU ARE MOST WELCOME

P/S: STARTING FROM THIS COMING SUNDAY,THE PRICE OF OUR
CHEF SPECIALITY KAREN, WILL BE INCREASED TO $180 PER HOUR, PER SERVING.
THOSE MISSING KATHY, SHE WILL BE BACK SOON. ~~~

superman169
13-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Wow,
looks like KK you are into local food now or international buffet. many varieties but now i got no budget. may be next week, i have to try Karen

samster2324
13-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Bro,

Anyone who wants to book for Karen only left with 2pm slot and 6pm slot.The rest of the slot full house and sold out.

Hurry get your booking before its too late.:) :D

superman169
16-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Finally, happened that my friend paid me some money so i called kk to book for a slot. good thing one customer cancel appt. So quickly grab the chance to try Karen.

Go to the hotel and waited patiently for 10mins. she came and upon opening the door saw that she was much prettier than the photos and looks good.
Chit chat a while and then when to shower. She was quite jovial and we joke as she service me.

Got to bed and she started to cat bath me abt 5mins before performing bbbj. While sucking, she was also looking at me to see if i am satisfied. i then as usual ask her to give me her leg and we had 69. Her juice came out so much like drops of tap water and i was enjoying every bit of it. While she also enjoy sucking and i enjoy licking till her moan became louder. she then cap me.

Started with missionary for 15 mins.I then decided to change position and try doggie on her. With my dick on her pussy, i brought her to the mirror and certainly enjoy the doggie in front of the mirror while she continue to moan. Cannot tahan too long as the pussy was very tight. change to missionary and give my utmost force and pump her real hard. she was enjoying every bit of the action till i came.

Rested a while before proceeding to clean up. she also help me wash up and dress up before kissing me goodbye and told me not to forget to book her again. Of course, i will.

Looks : 8/10
Bbbj :7/10
Fj :8/10 (tight pussy with lots of juice)
service : Gf feeling (smiling all the while)
height : 1.65m
Figure : 7/10 ( would be much better if breast is bigger)
Damage :150/60/1shot ( just on time before price increase)

Thanks kk again for arranging.

P/S: pls try to arrange Kathy and Karen together for tarma, i think bros, will like it.:D

samster2324
16-12-2005, 12:53 AM
To all Bros,

Tomorrow Karen 2-5pm still got slot and Kathy 3-5pm also got slot.

Pick your choice and decide on the Two Wonderful Local FL with one of the best service.;)

angie
17-12-2005, 12:17 PM
bros,

this is my first time posting. got KK no frm friends and was told now he got vry good local FL. called a few days ago to book for Kathy. manage to get an appt last night. went to hotel and waited impatiently for her to arrive. knocking at the door, i open and saw a nice but very casually dress girl.

was quite excited as its local. ask me if i wanna shower. had the shower together, and she blow me in the toilet without FC. got a nice blowing till i told her i cannot take it already.

Went to the bed and she continue to use her tongue and lick my whole body and also blow my brother up again. finally cap me and then she went ontop like a hungrying for sex and started to ride on me. let her enjoy the riding while i told myself to control. finally i decided to come on dog style. jhad a hard bang on her and she keep on asking me to bang harder as she moan like a person who have not got any sex for many years.

looks : 6/10
blow job : 8/10 (without cap)
fj : 8/10
service : 8/10
breast : just enough and pink
Damage : 180 for 1hr without hotel

P/S: hope y all like the sharing thanks:o

samster2324
18-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Today special for Kathy.

Kathy 5-9pm still got slot available, hurry, bros who have more than 15pts pls call or pm KK directly.

For special offer today contact KK.

Cheerz!

dirtymonk82
18-12-2005, 01:59 PM
wat time will karen be avaliable tomorrow?

sam30sg
20-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Good day brudders, call up kk to book the new gem today reach the room at 6plus but due to some unbelievable reason the new gem quitted. So bro KK recommended kathy as replacement. She came in after 20mins plain galfriday look, friendly willing to please and good altitude. To conclude she is a good local fl worth trying but personelly I prefer Karen. Here is my rating:

angie
22-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Was introduce to KK by my friend. Called to try Kathy. Knocking at the door was a sweet girl who looks a bit bitchy. Went to shower together and blow me while in the toilet. was good, shiok.

Wen in bed start to cat bath me and was enjoying licking my balls. i f...k her on missionary, then change to sccisor style before coming in dog style. overall she gave a very satisifing service by a Local.

Looks = 6.5/10
bbbj = 7/10
fj = 8/10
service = 8/10
damage = 180/60/1 shot

samster2324
25-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Today special for Kathy.(only kathy avail)

Kathy 3-6pm still got slot available, hurry, bros who have more than 5posts pls call or pm KK directly.

For special hoilday today contact KK.Cheerz!

OTHER FL VIETNAMESE

MANY CHOICES,YOUNG,SLIM,BOOBS,LOOKS-UNLIMITED SHOTS FOR VIET ONLY

samster2324
26-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Tuesday, Kathy is available from 6-9pm. Karen is also available for booking, pls call kk for the time slot available.

Call early to avoid dissapointment. Our Local Delight always satisfied our customer with their best service.

Cheerz! MeRrY XmAs & a HaPpY NeW YeAr for 2006

SYT_Gals_Lovers
27-12-2005, 01:15 AM
Bro angie,

You posted twice for Kathy??? so KK has 1 or 2 kathy??? or are you referring to the same person??? rating between post #61 and #65 differs with the looks and BBBJ.....

So are there 2 kathy's?

Happy Bonking

hcg_explorer
27-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Bro angie,

You posted twice for Kathy??? so KK has 1 or 2 kathy??? or are you referring to the same person??? rating between post #61 and #65 differs with the looks and BBBJ.....

So are there 2 kathy's?

Happy Bonking

Must be same person using 2 different nick in SB forum... Forget to change log in another nick straight away post liao... Think this OKT got many good bros helping him to post so many FRs for his gals.. Ha....

samster2324
27-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Tuesday, Kathy is available from 6-9pm. Karen is also available for booking, pls call kk for the time slot available.

Call early to avoid dissapointment. Our Local Delight always satisfied our customer with their best service.

Cheerz! MeRrY XmAs & a HaPpY NeW YeAr for 2006

HELLO....

samster2324
29-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Karen available from 2-6pm for thursday. Pls call KK at his new no.

Thanks and Cheerz!

samster2324
29-12-2005, 02:36 PM
kekekeke....:rolleyes:

HI BOTH BRO WHO ALWAYS LIKE TO INTERFER WITH KK BUSINESS,COS U BOTH R SO FREE RITE,LASTLY I GOING TO TELL U BOTH THIS,MIND YR OWN BUSINESS,COS WE NV INTERFER YR
U MEAN U BOTH ALSO FROM OTHER OKT ALSO.HAHAHAHAHAHA:confused:
LASTLY KAREN SLOT LEFT 6 N 7 PM ONLY,PLS HURRY THOSE INTERESTED,N AS FOR KATHY LEFT 6-9PM.THOSE BROS WHO DONT LIKE MY WAY OF DOING BUSINESS,PLS DO MI A FAVOUR TEACH MI HW TO IMPROVE OK.HAHAHAHAHA.[/COLOR]
MANY OTHER NATION FL AVAIL

PLS CHECK WITH KK

CHEERS N A HAPPY NEW YEAR

samster2324
30-12-2005, 01:25 AM
Friday Karen 6-9pm available. Kathy 6-9pm only.
Pls book early to avoid dissapointment.:D

Both have given best service to all customer and are one of the best Local FL in town now.

Call KK at new H/P.

Cheerz! Ho! Ho! Ho! oops sorry Christmas is over!

samster2324
01-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Today Holiday Special only Nabelle, the part time malay model is available and only from 8-pm to 10pm.:D

Call KK to book now to avoid dissapointment.

samster2324
01-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Monday Holiday Special.

Karen 1st slot 2pm and last slot 6pm.

Kathy the smaller and bitchy looking OL is also available but only from 6pm - 8pm

Hurry contact kk for booking before its too late.

Cheerz!

samster2324
02-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Tuesday special dish.

Karen 1st slot 2pm and last slot 6pm.:- (waitress):D

Kathy 1st slot 6pm and last slot 8pm. :- (OL):

Nabelle 1st slot 6pm and last slot 8pm. :-(part time model) Must try!!!;)

Bros who have book for Karen today, sorry for the cancellation as she got something very urgent.

Hurry book now or you will miss one of the best service in town. These FL will not be working for long and if they have enough, they will stop.

Jking
03-01-2006, 02:14 AM
hi may i know how to contact KK, i wanna book nabelle.

samster2324
03-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Wednesday Special Dish.

Karen available 3-6pm. (Waitress) tall sexy look.:D

Kathy available only 6-8pm left. (service ichi bang, bbbj in shower):)

Bro, pls book early to avoid dissapointment.

One of the few FL in the market that offer one of the best service you will not forget!!!!!!

newby010
04-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Just had my 4pm session with Kathy. Many thanks to bro KK for arranging.

Was slightly late due to the rain, booked the room and sms-ed room no to KK.
5mins later, ding-dong, peeked through the hole and saw this petite, average (not bad) & young-ish looking girl outside the door.

As stated by other bros, she's one V chatty and friendly FL.

Name: Kathy (Chinese)
Height: as stated (below 160cm definitely)
Looks: 6/10 typical local lian-ish looking girl, a bit tanned, honestly not my type but i've read through this thread so have already moderated my expectations
Body: 7/10 petite, a bit of tummy but definitely not 'fleshy', with hi-A / low-B cup boobs (estimate), shaved pussy
Bbbj 7/10 (lack of a bit of suction & deepthroat)
Service & Attitude: 10/10
Damage: $150/1shot
RTF: maybe (after i've tried out more FLs AND if she's still around)

One thing to note is that this lady has a fantastic attitude and extremely friendly disposition. I'm sure bros who tried her before would agree. Definitely someone I could be friends with if we had met in a different social setting (not to say that we cant be friends now, u know what i mean!).

Thanks again, bro KK.

Cheers,
NB

samster2324
05-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Thursday Special Dish.

Karen 1st slot 3pm and last slot 6pm. (waitress) sexy figure with good service.

Hurry! Hurry! Those who have not tried our dear Karen, contact KK now.

samster2324
05-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Friday Special Dish.

Karen 1st slot 3pm and last slot 7pm. (waitress) good moaning and attitude

Nabelle 1st slot 8pm and last slot 10pm. (part-time model) Must try!!!!
very obedient

And of course kk new Thai coming soon.

Presenting : Nancy and Bee Bee

Both can bbbj and CIM with ichi bang service!!!

Early bird starts at 10am and late bird can take as late as 4am for both of them.

A rare Gem! Gem! Gem!:D

Hurry! Contact kk for the available time slot before its fully book.

Jking
06-01-2006, 05:37 PM
hee pm u some requirements of the girl i wanna book... hopefully u can find one ideal one for mi..

anyway tried Nabelle.

Height: 170
Service: 8/10
BBJ: 7/10
Look: 6.5/10

samster2324
06-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Saturday is racing Day

Only one horse racing on saturday.

Tiffany 1st slot 4pm and last slot 8pm. (nonya Local) 3rd time working as FL

Of course the Thai dish are coming on the way soon, very soon. :p

qiang
06-01-2006, 09:32 PM
hw much is Karen huh

samster2324
08-01-2006, 03:53 AM
Sunday Special Local Dish

Karen 1st slot 3pm and last slot 7pm.(waitress)

Tiffany 1st slot 3pm and last slot at 8pm. (4 th day as FL).

For those who are interested in our Thai dish, Bee & Nancy pls contact KK for available time as most of the slot are taken.

Brought to you by KK & entertainment Co Pte Ltd

Nancy : 22 yrs

Looks : mixed blood

V Stats : 34-24-35

Height : 1.68m

Service : Anal, CIM, Bbbj etc

Language : English, Simple Japanese

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bee Bee : 23yrs

Looks : CFM look & bitchy hungry for sex

V Stats : 35-24-36

Height : 1.59m

Service : CIM, Bbbj etc, (can also do anal if she like you)

Language : Simple English

Sorry, First blood already taken. Hurry!!!
Call KK to book and find out everyday early bird promotion before its too late.

Cheerz!

samster2324
09-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Tuesday Special Local dish

Tiffany 1st slot 2pm and last slot at 6pm.

Kathy 1st slot 3pm and last slot at 5pm.:D

For those who like Tom Yam Thai please check with KK the available slot.

Both Bee Bee & Nancy can also do Tarma & they are so far one of the best with service like : bbbj with warm water, CIM, Anal etc:cool:

Early bird starts at 10.30am and late bird at 2.00am.

Hurry! call kk now before you regret.

2532_Ah_Teck
09-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Hi bro,

How to get the contact numbers for the massage/services from the girls? thru KK entertainment?
http://forum.sammyboy.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

cheers!http://forum.sammyboy.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

samster2324
10-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Sorry bros, Tuesday, our red horse Karen is also available from 3pm to 6pm.

Contact kk for slots.

cheerz!

qiang
10-01-2006, 12:40 AM
any 1 here knw kk contact pls pvt me thkz

samster2324
10-01-2006, 05:27 AM
Tuesday Holiday Special dish

Nabelle 1st slot 3pm and last slot 7pm.- (part time malay model) must try!!!:p

Tiffany 1st slot 2pm and last slot at 6pm.- (New in FL) can try!

Kathy 1st slot 3pm and last slot at 5pm. -(OL small built but nice figure)

Karen 1st slot 3pm and last slot at 6pm - (waitress,a star among Local FL)

~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~

Both Bee Bee & Nancy can also do Tarma & they are so far one of the best with service like : bbbj with warm water, CIM, Anal etc :D

Early bird promotions starts at 10.30am and late bird at 2.00am.

Hurry! call kk now before you regret.

sincity2005
11-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Selamat Hari Raya special and got the thing for minah todae....so arrange 1st slot for NABELLE with bro KK....

due to rainy season....Nabelle arrive abit late....but all is forgiven when she came in with a sunshine smile and apologized for being late.. ;)

Wish her Selamat hari Raya & she started giggling....1st look: Tall slim minah....with nice features, her assets are her eyes,nose & long flowly hair. Sweet & pretty for a minah gal....however she dont have those cfm look. A nice gal next door kind, which i also like. Another thing is, lucky i am taller than her as im quite tall myself.

We click almost instantly...she seems quite gigglish and then we start to hug & deep frenching....her frenching not bad....can compete with Karen's. i like....next, i frolick her ears and her neck, she seems alittle surprise but like it by holding me tighter....

donch wait liao....Take off her top....she's a A-cup...so Boobs-lover will be disappointed in this department...but she more than made up for it for her friendlyness & service which u will learn later....Read on.

Bra unhook and out came two A-cup perky dark brown nips....Immediately kiss and caress her nips with my tongue while fingers heading south and off came her mini-shorts....

Shaven pussy.....nice. though i like slight to moderately-bushy pussy. But still nice....After another round of deep frenching, i start to kiss her nips again then go south to her pussy....

Fresh pussy now directly in front of me....No smell and quite inviting....1st tongue approach....Nabelle giggle and look at me, wif the look of 'cmon, lick me up'.....so i obey and attach the clitoris....she throw back her head and her breathing start to get heavy....

5 min of pussy licking and frenching with varying tongue strokes...she is already so WET tat her sweet juice drench my chin.....all the while i look at her and when she look back....she either biting her lips or moan softly....then i cant wait already, quickly insert 1 finger inside....warm, moist vagina.....began to finger-fuck her while tongue still stroking her clitoris....her pussy lips already swell bigger than before....

3 more min of finger-fucking.....inserted another finger....Now 2 fingers in, her vagina is tighter now on my 2 fingers....Shiok sia....the feeling....Nabelle also cant take it, as i increase the rhythm and her pussy being attack by my 2 fingers and clitoris stroked by my tongue, as i lean back to see my 2 extremely WET fingers, i could see her juice collected on the top of my 2 fingers...she came,,,,SHIOK

now...its her turn...me lie down on bed...Nabelle cap me with a strawberry flavored condom & began to BJ me....Her BJ is not bad, though nothing fantastic, but at least she look at me while doing the BJ...i like eye-contact cuz more kinky mah

then i suggest 69....and its nice to make her quiver again as her pussy is at the mercy of my tongue....after another 5 min of 69, she turn around, smile at me and proceed to mount me....Love the feeling as i see my Love Tool disappear into her and she start to gyrate her groin area with me inside her fully.

wah....she commented she feel very good and its deep inside her. Her riding is not bad, but not the best i have experience...she is not that skilled in the squat-riding which is quite stimulating.

then change to Doggie....when i see Nabelle in a doggie position...so nice to see a slender smooth back and a hot ass ready for me to thrust my Love Tool all the way deep inside. As i rub my tip on her pussy....can see she also cant wait, began to slowly penetrate her pussy, could feel her tight vagina wrapping around my Love Tool...

My hands on her buttocks, squeezing them while thrusting IN & OUT of her pussy...with her moaning....The sight is indeed solid sia..wish i had a mirror at the side to see her moan & my LOve tool going in & out of her.....

[to be continued.....]]

*ok...getting late at nite...Hav to work tmr, will post the 2nd half of my BONK with Nabelle tmr nite. Those who enjoy my FR so far, do up my points....thx bros*

samster2324
11-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Wednesday Special Dish

Kathy 1st slot at 2pm
and last slot 5pm. ( OL with bitchy ah lian look)

Nabelle 1st slot at 8pm and last slot 10pm.(part time malay model)Must Try !!!

Nabelle may start work earlier than usual, so call Kk for slots available.

Tiffany 1st slot at 2pm and last slot at 7pm. (Still new as a FL)

Not forgetting we also have Thai Dish, Bee Bee & Nancy who are

one of the best with Anal, CIM, Bbbj etc.

Anyone interested in Tarma of the above or

even mixed it with Local and Thai, pls contact Kk .

All these bought to you by courtesy of Kk & Entertainment.

JOHNHEE
12-01-2006, 02:10 AM
Hi Bro KK, thanks for the arrangement. Had Karen yesterday.
It was raining whole day so very horny, decide to call kk for Karen. After a few call KK manage to arrange for me at 6.00pm.
Go to the hotel and waited patiently for abt 20mins( I was early). she came and upon opening the door saw that she was a pretty and has a lianish look.TCSS a while and then when to shower.Got to bed and she started to cat bath me abt 5mins before performing bj. While sucking, she was also looking at me to see if i am satisfied. i then l ask her to give me her leg and we had 69. After awhile asked her to ride on top of me wa shiok!. Then stop to sick her nipple before changing to my fav missionary at the edge of the bed.As i was pumping her hard she start to was moaning harder. Keep pumping her deep and hard until cannot tahan i came.
Rested a while before proceeding to clean up, pay her then she left Overall a satisflying bonk.

Looks : 7
Body : 7 (Fair skin and Slim)
Boob : 6.5 (A+ to B, will be higher if bigger)
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 7/10
service: Gf feeling (smiling all the while)
height : 1.65m
Damage:180/60/1shot
RTF : Will try other gal first.

Thanks kk again for arranging.

Bros, Im not good in writing FR, this is based on my own opinion so don't flame me. Thanks.:)

samster2324
12-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Thursday Special Dish

Kathy 1st slot at 6pm
and last slot 8pm. ( OL with bitchy ah lian look)

Nabelle 1st slot at 6pm and last slot 11pm.(part time malay model)Must Try !!!

Karen 1st slot at 2pm and last slot at 6pm. (Waitress)- Red Horse

All these bought to you by courtesy of Kk Entertainment.

samster2324
13-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Friday Special Dish

Kathy 1st slot at 6pm and last slot at 8pm. (OL with Bitchy, ah lian look)

Nabelle 1st slot at 9pm and last at 10pm.(part-time malay model) Must Try!!!

sincity2005
13-01-2006, 01:42 AM
{continues from http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1325583&postcount=92}

the bonking wif Nabelle continues.....

DOGGIE

doggie her for whole 5-7min....can see 1 of her hands grabbing the bedsheets and moaning softly....i know i still got some way to go before i will CUM, so i reach out 1 hand grab her breasts, and the other hand reach down to fondle her clitoris while my DICK is pumping her from behind....

This move & position not everyone is comfortable to executive it smoothly,,,,,lucky im slim and got long arms....Nabelle shot me a look wif those moaning look when she saw what im doing to her....Double stimulation for her pussy.

Took another 4min in tat position, before we both take a rest.....i still have not CUM yet...ask her how many times she orgasm...she told me 1-time when im FINGERING & LICKING her....2-times when i doggie her. All these bring a smile to my heart knowing i gave her a solid bonk on Hari Raya....and she enjoy every bits of it.

we start to TCSS and we both realise we share alot in common....like clubbing, clothes etc.....Nabelle really know how to treat u like her bf....as we lay down together +++ing....she leaning over to me as i hug her....with her breasts touching my chest....SHIOK....

NEXT
then i guide her hand to my LOVE TOOL to make it harden again....after few strokes, sure enuff......starts to harden...ALL ready to be capped to get ready to shoot off the 1st shot. this time its missionary and she is going to realise this is my forte position

MISSIONARY
Spread Nabelle into a wide spread-eagle position....A warning to all bros, pls handle her long slender legs with care as her leg just recovered from a fall......just abit of healed wounds only.

Rubbed the tip of my DICK on her pussy....she began to giggle....love it as she help arouse the whole situation,,,,can see her pussy still retain the wetness. Donch wait liao....slowly inserted my DICK inside her....and lock her legs in wide spread-eagle....she moan and whisper to me "ohhhh....nice...."...and i start to pump her with varying speed & depth of penetration....can see im building up her orgasm...After another 4 to 5 min....speed up my rhythm and give her a deep penetration and occasion of my balls slamming to the area between her pussy & anus. Now she moan louder and looks like cannot take it liao.....

Shoot-off
Another 2 to 3 min of vigorious pumping....cannot tahan....my DICK so hard until cannot get any harder & let out 4 throbs plus 2 more throbs 2 seconds later...shoot off my CUM inside her...all in the condom of course. :D

as i slowly withdraw my Love Tool from her pussy...Nabelle look at me intensively and said "tat was good...." i ask her if she like it, she nod and we hug & french-kiss.

really feel happy & mission accomplished....Gave Nabelle 4 orgasms within 1 hour...and me CUM a big one at the end....We both enjoy each other very much. After washing up, TCSS for awhile and she ask me to look for her again soon. Really a nice sweet gal. A solid Hari Raya!

To all Bros, pls treat her nice & gentle.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 6/10 (Tall, slim but A-cup boobs. if she C-cup, she gonna score close to 9/10)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Damage : $150 (excluding room)
RTF : when my vitamin recharges...me not a rich man's son. so have to work harder to recharge

PM Bro KK to arrange for Nabelle. If u like my FR...do up my rep points okie. thks bros!

samster2324
13-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Friday Special

Karen available 1st slot at 5pm and last slot at 7pm.

Pls contact KK for booking.

samster2324
14-01-2006, 06:30 AM
Saturday Special Dish
Hi Bros from SB forum,

Introducing Germaine 21yrs Local FL, dutch & Malay with smooth fair skin, brown hair with black eyes weighs 45kg, 1.62m tall and of course V stats is 36B-24-34.

Starting today from 3pm-7pm. As usual Local FL at 180/60/1shot w/o Htl.

Contact Kk to book.

Hurry catch them before they leave Singapore.

samster2324
14-01-2006, 01:27 PM
LATEST PRODUCT OF KK MUST TRY N FEELS:rolleyes:
CHEERS:cool:

samster2324
16-01-2006, 01:05 AM
Monday Special Dish

Kathy 1st slot at 7pm and last slot at 9pm. (OL with Bitchy, ah lian look)

Nabelle 1st slot at 8pm and last at 10pm.(part-time malay model) Must Try!!!

Germaine 1st slot at 6.30pm and last slot at 8.30pm. (Dutch Malay) New!!!

Hurry!! Catch them before they go back home.

samster2324
17-01-2006, 02:45 AM
Tuesday Special Dish

Presenting: Fiffie 18yrs, Dutch/Chinese/Malay,1.62m, 52kg, 33B-26-34

1st slot 5pm and last slot 7pm. New!!! New!!!

Kathy 1st slot at 7pm and last slot at 9pm. (OL with Bitchy, ah lian look)

Nabelle 1st slot at 8pm and last at 10pm.(part-time malay model) Must Try!!!

Hurry!! Catch them before they go back home.

Satisafactions guranteed!

samster2324
17-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Tuesday Special Dish

Sorry bro, our new gal Fiffie 1st slot will 3pm and last slot at 5pm

New!!! New!!!

Call Kk to book now.

superman169
18-01-2006, 02:43 AM
How's Karen doing ? when is she coming back?

samster2324
19-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Thursday Special Dish

Kathy 1st slot at 6.30pm and last slot at 8.30pm. (OL with Bitchy, ah lian look)

Not forgetting we also have a New Thai Dish, Caroline.

Her specialisation includes: AR, CIM, Bbbj with ice, Body to Body massage, etc

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

All these brought to you by courtesy of Kk Entertainment.

samster2324
19-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Attention Bros,

Karen is back today : 1st slot 2pm and last slot 6pm

Call Kk for slot still available.

samster2324
20-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Friday Special dish

Kathy 1st slot 6.30pm and last slot at 8.30pm. -(OL small built but nice figure)

Karen 1st slot 2pm and last slot at 3pm - (waitress,a star among Local FL)

Fiffie 1st slot 3pm and last slot 6pm

~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~

Caroline the new star : AR, CIM, Bbbj with ice, Body to Body massage etc

Early bird promotions starts at 10.30am and late bird at 2.00am.

Brought to you by Kk Entertainment.

samster2324
21-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Saturday Special dish

Karen 1st slot 2pm and last slot at 6pm - (waitress,a star among Local FL)

Nicole 1st slot 3pm and last slot 6pm - New! New!

~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~

Caroline the new star : AR, CIM, Bbbj with ice, Body to Body massage etc:D

Early bird promotions starts at 10.30am and late bird at 1.00am.

Hurry! Let Caroline pamper and service you.

Kk always gives you the best he can.

samster2324
21-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Sunday Special dish

Kathy 1st slot 6.30pm and last slot at 8.30pm - (OL with a bitchy look)

Nicole : 47kg, 23yrs, 34b-25-35, 1.62m fair chinese .
1st slot 3pm and last slot 6pm.

~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~

Sunday one day Special Promotion only for Caroline. 130/90/2shots

Caroline the new star : AR, CIM, Bbbj with ice, Body to Body massage etc

Early bird promotions starts at 10.30am and late bird at 1.00am.

Hurry! Let Caroline pamper and service you.

Kk always gives you the best he can.

samster2324
23-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Monday Special Dish

Kathy 1st slot 6pm and last slot at 8pm.

Also available are Nicole (New OL) and Caroline the Rangsit University Girl from Thailand.

Contact Kk for slots available.

Cheerz!