PDA

View Full Version : My Friend an FL being raped

ah_jo
24-11-2005, 08:27 PM
ATTENTION ALL BROS.......................!!!!!!!

Mei Zi just been raped by 2 men and beaten up badly..... no payment after rape..... PLS ADVICE ME ON WAT TO DO.....

why are there man thats such losers....??????

PLS ADVICE ON WAT I CAN DO BROS....... URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has his IC particulars and Handphone number..... any ideas???

milffella
24-11-2005, 08:29 PM

Mei Zi just been raped by 2 men and beaten up badly..... no payment after rape..... PLS ADVICE ME ON WAT TO DO.....

report to the police.....
at most she get fine, but the 2 fellas gonna be in big shit,,,:eek:

ah_jo
24-11-2005, 08:32 PM
but bro wat can she say.... say she is from SBF??? or she is a FL... will she being send back to PRC ???

any ideas???

CNNcmg
24-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Just make it a police case....
Nothing will happen to the ger...
At worst she will still probably get a S pass to allow her to stay in Sg for a few months.

fooster
24-11-2005, 08:47 PM
honestly speaking.. the best way is to report to police, go for hospital checkup for bruises and the doctor will certified it to be abuse case...better to go asap... else wounds will fade and later wanna complain also no point..

another way is to post on the forum on these guys so future bros can be cautious and wary of such abusive bastards...

sympathy to ur friend..

samster2324
24-11-2005, 08:49 PM
i also say so,n post the 2 fxxxxxker num on it also.banned them for life:p

i hate rapist n those fxxxxker nv pay money n worst hit women....:confused: ,shame on this 2 fxxxxxker....

icucicu
24-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Police can easily check the i/c no. of the fellas.. just give it to them. And ur friend, if she's a prc... i suppose she should have a work permit or whatever stating what's she here for in Singapore. So not much of a worry right?
NAIL THOSE BASTARDS !!

Cheri_Popper
24-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Sad to hear that but this type of things does happen.

Its really up to her whether to lodge a Police Report or not.

If she wants to lodged a report, she should do so ASAP and she should preserve all the evidence like torn clothing, lingeries, etc.

If she was really raped, there should be a struggle and during the struggle, she would have probably had fight back by scratching. If so, there might be "evidence" like skin underneath her fingernails. There will also be injuries like bruises on her body and positively on her private parts.

Skin samples, semen stain, bitemark, saliva, etc can be tested for DNA. The scene of crime should also be preserved.

Once she has made a report, she will be send for a medical check-up where pics of her injuries, clothing, etc will be taken as evidence.

She should go directly to "Violent Crime - Rape Squad Unit" directly as if she goes to any NPP, NPC, Police Divisions, she will still be referred there.

She would be given a special pass by ICA if the Police decides to prosecute the accuseds. She will remain in SG until the case is cover.

All the best!

kkplayah88
24-11-2005, 08:56 PM
:mad: Nail those bastards man!! Post thier numbers and IC that way at least the bros here can alert thier respective contacts and OKTs.. give us all a bad name..:(

ah_jo
24-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Police can easily check the i/c no. of the fellas.. just give it to them. And ur friend, if she's a prc... i suppose she should have a work permit or whatever stating what's she here for in Singapore. So not much of a worry right?
NAIL THOSE BASTARDS !!

alrite... since all bros here wants me to NAIL THEM .... then i shall nail them....

pls be prepared to read the newspapers....

i12bangu29
24-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Sad to hear that but this type of things does happen.

Its really up to her whether to lodge a Police Report or not.

If she wants to lodged a report, she should do so ASAP and she should preserve all the evidence like torn clothing, lingeries, etc.

If she was really raped, there should be a struggle and during the struggle, she would have probably had fight back by scratching. If so, there might be "evidence" like skin underneath her fingernails. There will also be injuries like bruises on her body and positively on her private parts.

Skin samples, semen stain, bitemark, saliva, etc can be tested for DNA. The scene of crime should also be preserved.

Once she has made a report, she will be send for a medical check-up where pics of her injuries, clothing, etc will be taken as evidence.

She should go directly to "Violent Crime - Rape Squad Unit" directly as if she goes to any NPP, NPC, Police Divisions, she will still be referred there.

She would be given a special pass by ICA if the Police decides to prosecute the accuseds. She will remain in SG until the case is cover.

All the best!

To add on

she will be repatriated back after the Court case if she has confessed or proven into the sex trade

i12bangu29
24-11-2005, 09:00 PM
alrite... since all bros here wants me to NAIL THEM .... then i shall nail them....

pls be prepared to read the newspapers....

If she want to continue to earn $$$ in Singapore, she will have to swallow it. If not be prepared to be repatriated.

ah_jo
24-11-2005, 09:02 PM
If she want to continue to earn $$$ in Singapore, she will have to swallow it. If not be prepared to be repatriated.

Ur post seems to be on the rapist side.... are u one of them????
U mean wanna earn $$ gotta swallow it.... wat rubbish... they are also human u think they are animal is it....

U dun make sense.... $$ aside its human rights.... why not u go and abuse a PRC and say that u wanna earn $$ here u gotta swallow it... or maybe u have already done it.....

Any Brudders disagree??????

Cheri_Popper
24-11-2005, 09:06 PM
be prepared to read the newspapers....

Its advisable that you make sure what she had told you is the TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH before going to the Police. If later, she is found out making this story out, she will be charged for Making A False Report.

ah_jo
24-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Its advisable that you make sure what she had told you is the TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH before going to the Police. If later, she is found out making this story out, she will be charged for Making A False Report.

she is too stupid to make up such stories.... and she wont risk herself not able to come back to sgp again.....

Cheri_Popper
24-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Ur post seems to be on the rapist side

I understand your anguish but I honestly think that you have misinterpreted his post.

What he means is that if the gal still want to continue in this trade, it might be advisable to forget the matter as she would definitely be deported and barred from entering SG for engaging in vice activities here.

i12bangu29
24-11-2005, 09:10 PM
U mean wanna earn $$ gotta swallow it.... wat rubbish... they are also human u think they are animal is it....

U dun make sense.... $$ aside its human rights.... why not u go and abuse a PRC and say that u wanna earn $$ here u gotta swallow it... or maybe u have already done it.....

Cool down brudder......thats the facts of life. When they R performing illegal activities, thats the potential danger they got to face. U mentioned that they borrowed huge sum of money to come here......they can report police, which I also support U to do so. However, I am just highlighting the consequences the gals will face, once they are repatriated back, how are they going to solve the debt problem?

i12bangu29
24-11-2005, 09:13 PM
she is too stupid to make up such stories.... and she wont risk herself not able to come back to sgp again.....

Thats why I have PM U some questions which will impact on their chances of repatriating back to PRC. Bear in mind that if the rapists plead guity during the first mention, she will have no time to earn the $$$ unless they claimed trial

HC_Cheongster
24-11-2005, 09:19 PM
As her fren she will need ur help and support after u report to the police. 1st of all her family may come to know bout her doing FL in sing most likely. she need to be mentally prepared. then 2nd is she may meet money problem while staying in sing as she most likely may not be able to do FL again while waiting for the hearing. then another problem is whether she needs money urgently so much so tat she needs to do FL in sing. cos i believe not one women would want to sell her body unneccessary. reasons such as need to support family or for medical bills, etc...... if so then this is going to be a big problem ler.

just my 2 cents worth of thought......

And those two guys r real BASTARD! :mad:

hopes she gets through it.

aikoN79
24-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Yoz bro Jo, dun mind me saying this hor....
but i think u better make sure she is telling u the truth.
Cos i personally feel PRC are jus great liars.
they will come up with all sorts of stories.

And i also agree that since they are doing this line, these are the risk they have to take :-

1) ppl bonk never pay run off.
2) HP kena stolen
3) beaten up and abuse by pervert acting as customer
4) rape (Which is equal to pt.1 )

Unless, they are under some big boss who got station ppl at the area and when things go wrong, she call the boss and the boss can immediately alert his guys.

report to the police may risk being bar from entering SG again.
so where will she work next ? if china can earn a lot she wont come out in the 1st place.

wolverman
24-11-2005, 09:25 PM
U mean wanna earn $$ gotta swallow it.... wat rubbish... they are also human u think they are animal is it....?

Bro ah_jo, if I get it right what bro i12bangu29 meant was that its illegal to work in Sillypore if a foreigner dont have a wp/emp pass.

Its true. After getting her to report to the Police, she will be given a special pass to remain here while investigation in the process. She will be repatriated once her case is closed. Thereoff she may be banned from entering Sillypore again...if the Police discover your friend was working illegally here as a FL in the sex trade. Whatever the outcome is, it would be prudent to report such barbaric act to the Police. :mad:

fausto
24-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Bro ah_jo, if I get it right what bro i12bangu29 meant was that its illegal to work in Sillypore if a foreigner dont have a wp/emp pass.

Its true. After getting her to report to the Police, she will be given a special pass to remain here while investigation in the process. She will be repatriated once her case is closed. Thereoff she may be banned from entering Sillypore again...if the Police discover your friend was working illegally here as a FL in the sex trade. Whatever the outcome is, it would be prudent to report such barbaric act to the Police. :mad:

If the police discover? The first post has already told the police she is an FL working here in Sg. Let's not forget sammyboy is a high profile site.

However, I sympathise with her. Don't pay is one thing, I don't see why people have to result in beating up a woman.

ProjectSawadee
24-11-2005, 09:36 PM
And i also agree that since they are doing this line, these are the risk they have to take :-

1) ppl bonk never pay run off.
2) HP kena stolen
3) beaten up and abuse by pervert acting as customer
4) rape (Which is equal to pt.1 )

so where will she work next ? if china can earn a lot she wont come out in the 1st place.

I got to agree with Bro aikon79, it really depends on her, if she want to risk it and report to police good luck to her. every industry has its own potential danger. i think a similar case happened just a few month ago, also a PRC in KTV. Hrmm.. how come PRC so easy kana rape ??

my advice is if she is not a close friend of urs, think twice before getting yourself involved bro. if she is a close friend maybe you shld bring her for a STD check up, that is the least that you can do.

i12bangu29
24-11-2005, 09:37 PM
However, I sympathise with her. Don't pay is one thing, I don't see why people have to result in beating up a woman.

Cause they R bloody LOOSERs

Hanxinco88
24-11-2005, 09:52 PM
I think this is a straight forward action and that is to report to the police becoz this is a rape cum robbery with hurt case...a consesus in sex initially may become also become rape if the carnal connection is commited without the woman consesus. Furthermore, there is also an element of robbery as her property were taken away from her in fear.

As for prostitution, the most is a fine...or sent back to China and Barred from coming to Singapore but what's the big deal...when they go back to China....get their agent to change their passport and come back again as a different person lah.....

But for the 2 rascal....if convicted...have to eat rotan.....

Cheers

ttenneb
24-11-2005, 09:53 PM
if there was actually a raped, i would say... TMD la.. i plan to arrange a session with her on sunday... and now.. damn.. hope tt 2 brothers can't f*** for the rest of their lives.. but if it is not true... den i will definitely not even try her....:mad:

mahalosux
24-11-2005, 10:01 PM
get their agent to change their passport and come back again as a different person lah.....

bro, not so easy..cos ICA does keep the record of fringerprints of all their 10 fingers..

aikoN79
24-11-2005, 10:01 PM
.. but if it is not true... den i will definitely not even try her....:mad:

How u know is true or false ?

wolverman
24-11-2005, 10:05 PM
As for prostitution, the most is a fine...or sent back to China and Barred from coming to Singapore but what's the big deal

She may not be fined...very likely she will be barred from entering Sillypore again.

Fire Fighter
24-11-2005, 10:13 PM
As for prostitution, the most is a fine...or sent back to China and Barred from coming to Singapore but what's the big deal

Deported after the trial yes but barred from entering SG I don't think so.

Even if she admit to the Police that she is a FL during the course of the investigation, this is circumstancial evidence or hearsay evidence. She would not be charged in court for prostitution as circumtancial or hearsay evidence are not submitable to court as evidence.

mahalosux
24-11-2005, 10:23 PM

dunno how true it is..but once a gal is caught for 'working' without any employment permit..she will be bared from singapore again...

though ICA will states tat she's barred for certain duration..but actual fact is they barred them from entering singapore again..

wolverman
24-11-2005, 10:27 PM

Besides vice activities, was she an overstayer? If proven on the latter, she may be barred from entering Sillypore for a certain period or banned completely by ICA.

darkadvenger
24-11-2005, 10:32 PM
bro ah_jo

what you mentioned here is too surface to conclude anything.....but i do agree with bros here that you should double ensure that all facts presented to you are not twisted....

however, if the case is reported police, she would have a very high chance of putting those 2 idiots behind bars for robbery and hitting her....

but to put them under charge for rape.....i think its a 50/50 situation. since this is a prosituation situation there are many ways and loop holes.....the defending lawyer can counter attack.....

last but not least, she would definately be barred from coming into singapore again...

darkadvenger
24-11-2005, 10:35 PM
bro ah_jo

what you mentioned here is too surface to conclude anything.....but i do agree with bros here that you should double ensure that all facts presented to you are not twisted....

however, if the case is reported police, she would have a very high chance of putting those 2 idiots behind bars for robbery and hitting her....

but to put them under charge for rape.....i think its a 50/50 situation. since this is a prosituation situation there are many ways and loop holes.....the defending lawyer can counter attack.....(eg. the CCTV recording from the hotel etc...)

last but not least, she would definately be barred from coming into singapore again...

bennyongsk
24-11-2005, 10:38 PM
if police know the fl got contacts from sbf, surely they will do something to this site.
pls dun zap me for this comments cos i like this site very much and dun wan to see this site kenna ban.
but i also pity the girl lah.

tk-king
24-11-2005, 10:39 PM
imho i feel is best for u to tell her all the consequences if she report to the police (might not be able to work as a fl as mention from other bro) :o and what if she decide not to report (the rapist will xiao yao fa wai) :mad: .

it is best if she herself can decide rather than you tell her what to do.
but no matter what decision she made, you must support her and stand by her side, and of cos i hope all the bros here will get her the necessary support and encouragement.

Fire Fighter
24-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Besides vice activities, was she an overstayer? If proven on the latter, she may be barred from entering Sillypore for a certain period or banned completely by ICA.

I agree with you. I am basing that she is not an illegal immigrant or an overstayer.

darkadvenger
24-11-2005, 10:47 PM
imho i feel is best for u to tell her all the consequences if she report to the police (might not be able to work as a fl as mention from other bro) :o and what if she decide not to report (the rapist will xiao yao fa wai) :mad: .

it is best if she herself can decide rather than you tell her what to do.
but no matter what decision she made, you must support her and stand by her side, and of cos i hope all the bros here will get her the necessary support and encouragement.

'xiao yao fa wai' - maybe not.....bro ah-jo did mentioned that she has their IC particulars and HP number......

in sillypore.....there are still people willing to work for $$....

btw....just a curious question....how did she obtain their IC particulars?

Fire Fighter
24-11-2005, 10:47 PM
dunno how true it is..but once a gal is caught for 'working' without any employment permit..she will be bared from singapore again...

though ICA will states tat she's barred for certain duration..but actual fact is they barred them from entering singapore again..

The catch is that she was not caught but had unwittingly reveal to the IO that she's a FL during the course of investigation. What the IO has against her for sociliting for the purpose of prostitution is purely circumtantial or hearsay evidence. This type of evidence is not submitable to court as evidence.

There is a difference if you are caught red handed.

darkadvenger
24-11-2005, 10:54 PM
The catch is that she was not caught but had unwittingly reveal to the IO that she's a FL during the course of investigation. What the IO has against her for sociliting for the purpose of prostitution is purely circumtantial or hearsay evidence. This type of evidence is not submitable to court as evidence.

There is a difference if you are caught red handed.

agree with you.

but it is also provided that the 2 fellows are unable to produce any evidence on the 'offer & acceptance' like sms messages......

CCTV recordings will also form an important supporting evident to the defending party that she goes to the hotel with them willingly....

aikoN79
24-11-2005, 10:55 PM
in sillypore.....there are still people willing to work for $$....

btw....just a curious question....how did she obtain their IC particulars?

Hahaha... yah man... there are always 3 idiots who will kill for $166 each !!
wahahahahahhahahahha

yeah.. how she know her IC ?? i dun remember any FL got check IC before bonking. heehee.... that's why i ask the threadstarter to double check.
PRCs are great liars. maybe she not happy with that guy and wan to flame him. There are true cases... not that i doubt her.

firefox79
24-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Well, reporting to police sure can help her. All she got to do is to deny(die die also have to deny) that she is working as FL here. Then let the police do the rest lor. Law will always help those weaker side, in this case the gal.

Sex can trace, bargaining can not. the 2 guys can say s ur fren got bargain wof them, but the bottom line is: who can prove that??

darkadvenger
24-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Well, reporting to police sure can help her. All she got to do is to deny(die die also have to deny) that she is working as FL here. Then let the police do the rest lor. Law will always help those weaker side, in this case the gal.

Sex can trace, bargaining can not. the 2 guys can say s ur fren got bargain wof them, but the bottom line is: who can prove that??

i think what is important now is....how much evident(s) is/are being left behind by those 2 fellows.....and likewise...how much evident(s) the FL has left behind indicating she is in prositution....

without all the facts......not much advise can be given...right? bro ah_jo

Etacs
24-11-2005, 11:18 PM
shame the 2 guys... and post their numbers, names and nicks

bLuRbEnG
24-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Those guys r assholes... Wat a disgrace... :mad:

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 11:42 PM
I dun think any ger deserves to be rape. Paying money get you the service, no one has a right to abuse the ger. KNN, really dun like animals like these. They should be reported to Police. She can always say ONS, but taken advantage of, not WL. Rape is very serious, and thsese bastards are the ones giving cheongsters a bad rap. KNN.... really pisses me off here.

alexong00
24-11-2005, 11:46 PM
the best thing to do is to go tp police station n make a police report

naemlo
24-11-2005, 11:50 PM

If this is true, just make a police report or let the matters rest. What is there to advise?? Look for the 2 men n whack them???

All types of men in this world. Dun be surprised. Have u not read someone pcc his cum into others food???:D

I'm just curious, how she got the IC particular??? :rolleyes:

naemlo
24-11-2005, 11:55 PM

It is not the right way to say this. Yes she is here to provide a service n prepare to be bonked by men but all these r for MONEY. But in this case if ah_jo is saying the truth, it is raped with injury.

naemlo
24-11-2005, 11:57 PM
but bro wat can she say.... say she is from SBF??? or she is a FL... will she being send back to PRC ???

any ideas???

Nail the men down first then think of whether will she be sent back.

naemlo
25-11-2005, 12:00 AM

I have some doubts,

1) How did she get the IC particular of the guy???

2) Since she is beaten badly, did u go n c her?? No sign of injury??:confused:

naemlo
25-11-2005, 12:05 AM

There is good n bad reporting to police. Report police, she will have no chance coming back to SG to work. This will lead her to look for other ways to earn money in other country. Dun report police, this encourage all the asshole pervert in SG to prey on these gers.

naemlo
25-11-2005, 12:08 AM
when they go back to China....get their agent to change their passport and come back again as a different person lah.....

This has outdated.

urger
25-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I am going to buy next paper the next few days to see the outcome.:) If not i am going to rape the two fellow!!!!:mad:

naemlo
25-11-2005, 12:12 AM

This is true, FL caught will be requested to go back within a stated date n barred for a certain period. An example, FL caught in JC pub, chopped passport, fingers print n 3 yrs ban.

naemlo
25-11-2005, 12:16 AM
if police know the fl got contacts from sbf, surely they will do something to this site.

Just curious, what will they do?? Close down this site??

san68
25-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Hi Bros

Really angered to hear of such people who still exist ya....

maybe we should look at the womens point of pespective and ask her what she wants as her next course of action.... to better know what is the possible outcomes should she choose that particular situation ie report to the police or swallow it.....

Well, glad to see that many bros are actively participating in this particular thread issue....shows that our bros here are true gentlemen...except for we know who did this to the poor girl.... :mad:

cumhybrid
25-11-2005, 01:07 AM
aiya blackmail tat 2 assso post their ic hp number if not then report police kekeke :mad:

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 01:14 AM
I think this is a straight forward action and that is to report to the police becoz this is a rape cum robbery with hurt case...a

Cheers

I need to correct my post earlier...I misread the thread posted and thought the 2 rascals actually took her handphone by force at the same time.....thus in this instance it is only rape cum VCH or VCGH depending on the extend of the injuries......

VCH - volantarily causing hurt
VCGH-volantarily causing grevious hurt ( this one might eat rotan)

PS: To the person who down my points and remind me of my mistake....thanks......but at least u should have the balls to leave down your nicks......unless you not a man lah....

Cheers

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 01:16 AM
This has outdated.

Dont be surprise bro...I think some are still using this methods from what I know....

Cheers

GWiz
25-11-2005, 01:34 AM
ah_jo, if yr FL friend is really victimised, persuade her to report it to the Police, with their contact number and NRIC, they r sitting ducks. By now if she still preserved all the elements of the event and the so-called "rapist" body fluid, she might have a strong case, but sometime the courtroom doesn't really sympathise these evening ladies especially if the defence attorney is a very good ones.

Then again, I will vote to NAIL them b4 it happened to another....if ones get away the 1st time they will b much bolder the next time n they will never stop till they r caught.

As some bros pointed out how she managed to get hold of their NRIC numbers? She could have a good memory for numbers, while the front office staff were registering to issue the room she managed to catch a glimpse of the NRIC and memorised the numbers by heart, then again this is a very rare protocol that FL practise, most probably she might have senses some trouble brewing ahead.

Did she pay for protection, could these all b a calculated manipulation by some racketeers or some violent perverts seeking thrills by hitting on FL thinking they can't turn to anyone..............if she is truly hurt then seek justice, nobody deserve to be abuse.

Just my thoughts...........Cheers

naemlo
25-11-2005, 01:43 AM
Dont be surprise bro...I think some are still using this methods from what I know....

Cheers

Yes of cos she can still pass thru, the officers will not scan all fingers of all the gers but if she kena catch again. This time she will get free food proudly sponsor by SG.

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 01:46 AM
Yes of cos she can still pass thru, the officers will not scan all fingers of all the gers but if she kena catch again. This time she will get free food proudly sponsor by SG.

Haha......true!!!

Cheers

asdfghjkl
25-11-2005, 02:01 AM
err.. how come she can get their NRIC ah? sounds surprising to me.. :o

BonEx
25-11-2005, 02:14 AM
grrr i just messaged meizhi for awhile and hell singapore really got such people.

... hell's gonna let loose on SBF

i will be going to take a look at her and try a shot at persuading too. currently she seems to be in quite some shock...

people girl get cheat to singapore lost her business in her own homeland and now got some bloody ruffains ganging up on her. gee... talk about fooked up.

Thx for so much of info about this case too personally also dunno much

flowerpot
25-11-2005, 03:42 AM
still the same old question!!!

how she get their ic numbers??

if we dun get an explanation, then even if i can help, i will choose not to.
cos i cannot persuade myself to believe she memorise their ic numbers when they r doing registration...

cumhybrid
25-11-2005, 03:56 AM
hey bros, cant she get frm the registrater..........simple rite!!!!!!

FUCKYOU
25-11-2005, 08:36 AM
bro no offence..

if i were you.. i will try to settle for out of court settlement with the 2 rapists first... only if it doesnt work out.. then i will make police report.... Yes they are bastard.. but it doesnt help the girl if she is a PRC doing freelance here..she will also get herself into trouble..

try to contact the rapist first and try to settle the issue privately... if they pay up then good.. if not.. then sent them to HELL..

Pls note that Most people will be willing to settle for out of "court settlement" if they know they cannot escape from the law ... how i know?????

i learn from my lawyer..big sexy.. so must play smart. this type of matter..must contact bro big sexy and seek advice from him :)

yanki1
25-11-2005, 08:56 AM
dun let them get away!!!:mad: not playing after having all the funs. knn son of tu! tu!

yanki1
25-11-2005, 08:59 AM
bro no offence..

if i were you.. i will try to settle for out of court settlement with the 2 rapists first... only if it doesnt work out.. then i will make police report....

yeah i agreed on this one. ask for a bigger share, to compensate for the beating and abused.:mad:

milffella
25-11-2005, 09:09 AM

any ideas???

report to police, this kind of fucker, will do again to other girls, do you think she deserve such treatment? sg law for rape is maximum. these loser dun dare go rape sg girl but rape oversea prostitute who come here to make a living.
report to police.....they should get what they deserve. dun hear other fucker +++ cock and ask her to swallow pride.
let justice teach them a lesson:D

milffella
25-11-2005, 09:15 AM
i think what is important now is....how much evident(s) is/are being left behind by those 2 fellows.....and likewise...how much evident(s) the FL has left behind indicating she is in prositution....

without all the facts......not much advise can be given...right? bro ah_jo

talk cock la...go back to your thread of raping neighbour underage daughter and wife. dun delude others too.
:rolleyes:

HamSupLoh
25-11-2005, 09:20 AM
If the guys have checked into the hotel using 1 of their ic then she may be able to ask the hotel. However it may not be easy as the hotel staffs is unlikely to release the info unless she has con them with lies/tricks.

This can be used as one of the evidence that she was with them at the hotel if the guys deny it.

On the flip side if she has cook up all this to gain pity from threadstater or to sabo the 2 guys then it was a different story. There are good and bad prcs. The real truth lies with her.

naemlo
25-11-2005, 10:45 AM
If the guys have checked into the hotel using 1 of their ic then she may be able to ask the hotel. However it may not be easy as the hotel staffs is unlikely to release the info unless she has con them with lies/tricks.

The staffs in the hotel have the right not to give you any info of the guest unless police is there for investigation.

naemlo
25-11-2005, 10:53 AM
try to contact the rapist first and try to settle the issue privately... if they pay up then good.. if not.. then sent them to HELL..

How close is this ah_jo with the ger to go n face these 2 men?? Or just talk over mobile?? :confused:

Pls note that Most people will be willing to settle for out of "court settlement" if they know they cannot escape from the law ... how i know?????

Out of court settlement is good when there is no mental or emotion hurt. An example only hor not to start a flame, just imagine this, u wearing her shoe, a guy up your ass by force. Will money cure your emotion??? :D

Anyway y bother abt this, it might be just another story. Ah_jo has not reply on how the ger got the IC particulars which is surprised to me, when the men planned to rape her, will they show her the particular???

pariahman
25-11-2005, 11:58 AM
In my opinion, they should be prosecuted (and be buried in HELL!) for such an act on any girl (and to do it to such a sweet girl) , even if they are in the trade. On the other hand, Mei Zi have to think about the repurcussions.........not only here but back home as well. This is something a girl of her age will need alot of advice to decide. So bros who have contributed on the legal aspects..........thank you on her behalf and I sincerely hope she can come out with a decision that she can live with after this is over and done with.............

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 12:03 PM
thus in this instance it is only rape cum VCH or VCGH depending on the extend of the injuries......
VCH - volantarily causing hurt
VCGH-volantarily causing grevious hurt ( this one might eat rotan)

What rape with VCH/VCGH? Is there such a charge meh? :rolleyes:

Rape is already the more serious crime of the 2. They will be charged for Rape. Btw....Volunatarily Causing Hurt is a civil sue. Police does not have the power to arrest or investigate any person for it unless being authourised by the judge. It is also a non-seizeable offence unless it happens infront of a PO.

VCGH? You need to have a fracture leg/arm or broken nose and have to spend about 20 days in serious pain before it can be classified as VCGH. In this case, where got VCGH? :p

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 12:12 PM
if i were you.. i will try to settle for out of court settlement with the 2 rapists first... only if it doesnt work out.. then i will make police report

If you do that, it will cast doubt on your rape report later on. The 2 guys can alleged that the gal tried to blackmail them but fail and thus make a false allegation of rape against them.

They can always claimed that they had agreed a certain sum of money to engage her service. The package include rough sex with 2 of them. However, after the deed has been done, she demanded for extra $.

Don't forget that this lady is a FL and not a normal type of innocent and naive gal. Once her occupation is established by the defence lawyer, the case might be throw out of court. The benefit of the doubt might be given to the 2 guys instead of the poor gal.

Panerai
25-11-2005, 12:27 PM
here's my view and advice;-

under the singapore law, Section 375 of the Penal Code states

'A man is said to commit 'rape' who, except in the case hereinafter, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the five following descriptions:

a) against her will;

b) without her consent;

c) with her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her in fear of death or hurt;

d) with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and her consent is given because she believes herself to be lawfully married or to whom she would consent;

e) with or without consent, when she is under fourteen (14) years of age.'

Section 376 determines the punishment and states

Subsection (1):

'Subject to subsection (2), whoever commits rape shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to twenty (20) years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.'

Subsection (2):

'Whoever, in order to commit or to facilitate the commission of an offence of rape against any woman -

a) voluntarily causes hurt to her or to any other person;

or;

b) puts her in fear of death or hurt to herself or any other person,

-and whoever commits rape by having sexual intercourse with a woman under fourteen (14) years of age without her consent, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than eight (8) years and not more than twenty (20) years and shall also be punished with caning with not less than twelve (12) strokes.'

Article 90 defines consent and states

'A consent is not a consentas is intended by any section of this code -

a) if the consent is given by a person under fear of injury, or under a misconception of fact, and if the person doing the act knows, or has reason to believe, that the consent was given in consequence of such fear or misconception; or

b) if the consent is given by a person who, from unsoundness of mind or intoxication, is unable to understand the nature and the consequence of that to which he gives his consent; or

c) unless the contrary appears from the context, if the consent is given by a person who is under twelve (12) years of age.'

Pls advice her to make a police report and have e two men taken to task first. PM me if you need further advice.

thanks

sg_boytoy
25-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Bro Panerai, I love Panerai man!!! Now eyeing PAM 00088, sorry for the distraction :p

BMW520_M
25-11-2005, 12:57 PM
I guess the safest is to have a lawyer present while making the police report.

Sorin^^
25-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeh, She shd make the police report no matter what. No use hiding away from it and letting these 2 black sheeps escape free from the law. Bring these 2 jerks to justice man!

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 01:13 PM
What rape with VCH/VCGH? Is there such a charge meh? :rolleyes:

Rape is already the more serious crime of the 2. They will be charged for Rape. Btw....Volunatarily Causing Hurt is a civil sue. Police does not have the power to arrest or investigate any person for it unless being authourised by the judge. It is also a non-seizeable offence unless it happens infront of a PO.

VCGH? You need to have a fracture leg/arm or broken nose and have to spend about 20 days in serious pain before it can be classified as VCGH. In this case, where got VCGH? :p

Of course there is no such charge such as rape with VCH/VCGH..but there are two offences being comitted by reading the facts mentioned by threadstarter. He will be Charge with rape but VCGH will be taken into consideratinon if proven VCGH/VGH. Even if rape cannot Jalan, they can proceed with VCGH.

From my understanding, a permant scar with be sufficient to substatiate it as a VCGH case....not necessary broken nose or legs or hospitalised for 20 days.

As for VGH...this will be the last resort liao if both the offences cannot jalan.

I think at this point of time, we are not talking about seizable offence or not.
Like you mentioned, a VCH can also be activated once the judge pass the order.

At the end of the day, the most important thing is to let threadstarter and his FL friends knows what course of action they need to do and expect.

Cheers

[

FUCKYOU
25-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Precisely CP, this lady is a Fl, so if go to court... the following will happened

Girl - CONFIRM kenna charged for being FL.
the 2 rapist - maybe will kenna charge with rape, maybe not.

So why not might as well contact the 2 bastard and get money from them which is what she intend to when she was doing Fl right? only if this doesnt work out then go and make a police report and sent the 2 bastard to cell.

Don't forget that this lady is a FL and not a normal type of innocent and naive gal. Once her occupation is established by the defence lawyer, the case might be throw out of court. The benefit of the doubt might be given to the 2 guys instead of the poor gal.

jon2000sg
25-11-2005, 01:15 PM
so the saying goes... high risk high gain

this is the risk of this line, bound to meet funny people

naemlo
25-11-2005, 01:18 PM

I rather advise her to make a report. If she just keep to herself, this will further encourage the 2 bastards to commit more of this on FL.

Anyway, she might make a story out of no where, who knows....:rolleyes:

FUCKYOU
25-11-2005, 01:23 PM
yes she should not keep to herself... but going the law/police doesnt solve everything.. use it as a last resort. there are better way to solve problems right?

like i say go report to the police if nothing else can be done..

but you might be right .. we also dont know whether this case real one or not... maybe it was DNAT who was raped!:D

I rather advise her to make a report. If she just keep to herself, this will further encourage the 2 bastards to commit more of this on FL.

Anyway, she might make a story out of no where, who knows....:rolleyes:

naemlo
25-11-2005, 01:25 PM
but you might be right .. we also dont know whether this case real one or not... maybe it was DNAT who was raped!:D

U lidat say him goot meh?? He might also making out story for us to pity him. :D

milffella
25-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Precisely CP, this lady is a Fl, so if go to court... the following will happened

charge? small charge....at most fine only.

in sg go court 90 percent guilty.....their charges sure t-o-k kong one.....

:p

jdi813
25-11-2005, 01:27 PM
If what she told u is true ... make a police report ... nail those farkers ... this sort of behaviour should not be tolerated :mad:

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 01:34 PM
I rather advise her to make a report. If she just keep to herself, this will further encourage the 2 bastards to commit more of this on FL. :

Agreed.....but what happen to threadstater huh???? Still no sign of him???

Cheers

25-11-2005, 02:05 PM
:mad: :mad:

is another sad story.

Frankiestine
25-11-2005, 02:53 PM
bro no offence..

i learn from my lawyer..big sexy.. so must play smart. this type of matter..must contact bro big sexy and seek advice from him :)

i thought rape is a non compoundable offence...so even if they settle privately, will the court accept?

oasis2002
25-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Track them down if you got the bastards handphone.
Ask the hotel for the bastards' identity(they book a room so there must a record)
Check if the hotel cam got capture the bastard face.

Make a police report and leave it to the authority to punish the bastards

darkadvenger
25-11-2005, 04:05 PM
talk cock la...go back to your thread of raping neighbour underage daughter and wife. dun delude others too.
:rolleyes:

so u gonna talk about 'toothpick' here? :D

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 04:17 PM
From my understanding, a permant scar with be sufficient to substatiate it as a VCGH case....not necessary broken nose or legs or hospitalised for 20 days.
[

If I pushed you and you fell down and suffered abrasions on your hands. When the bruise heals, there is a scar....is that VCGH? :D

Hopes this will help you understand the ingredients for VCGH

Defination of Grievous hurt - Sec 320 Cap 224 Penal Code
The following kinds of hurt only are designated as “grievous”:

(a) emasculation;

(b) permanent privation of the sight of either eye;

(c) permanent privation of the hearing of either ear;

(d) privation of any member or joint;

(e) destruction or permanent impairing of the powers of any member or joint;

(f) permanent disfiguration of the head or face;

(g) fracture or dislocation of a bone;

(h) any hurt which endangers life, or which causes the sufferer to be, during the space of 20 days, in severe bodily pain, or unable to follow his ordinary pursuits.

Voluntarily causing grievous hurt - Sec 322 Cap 224 Penal Code
Whoever voluntarily causes hurt, if the hurt which he intends to cause or knows himself to be likely to cause is grievous hurt, and if the hurt which he causes is grievous hurt, is said “voluntarily to cause grievous hurt”.

Explanation
A person is not said voluntarily to cause grievous hurt except when he both causes grievous hurt and intends or knows himself to be likely to cause grievous hurt. But he is said voluntarily to cause grievous hurt if, intending or knowing himself to be likely to cause grievous hurt of one kind, he actually causes grievous hurt of another kind.

Illustration
A, intending or knowing himself to be likely permanently to disfigure Z’s face, gives Z a blow which does not permanently disfigure Z’s face but which causes Z to suffer severe bodily pain for the space of 20 days. A has voluntarily caused grievous hurt.

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 04:27 PM

So why not might as well contact the 2 bastard and get money from them which is what she intend to when she was doing Fl right? only if this doesnt work out then go and make a police report and sent the 2 bastard to cell.

If girl go to the Police and during investigation, she reveal herself as an FL to the IO, this is circumtantial evidence or hearsay evidence, its not submissible to Court as evidence. She will not likely be charge for being an FL. Anyway being an FL is not an offence in SG. Soliciting For The Purpose Of Prostitution is, In order to charge any person for that, she must be observed to be soliciting in a Public Place.

If she asked for $ from the 2 guys, it can blackfire on her. She has committed Extortion or better known as blackmail.

Its not advisable to commit a crime to cover up another crime.

There are cases where minor sexual offence can be settled out of Court but not Rape case.

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 04:32 PM
i thought rape is a non compoundable offence...so even if they settle privately, will the court accept?

What he means is to confront the 2 guys and ask for $ as compensation if they don't pay, she will go to the Police. :p

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 04:43 PM
If I pushed you and you fell down and suffered abrasions on your hands. When the bruise heals, there is a scar....is that VCGH? :D .

Bro,

You really quote the whole section from the law book....peifu!!!

Anyway I think that is so funny...good example but I am afraid that pushing you down is criminal force and it is different from the scenerio whereby the FL are beaten up...and as mentioned in my previous post, depending on the extend of the injuries...not necessary must broken legs or bones but a permanent scar in this instance a permanent disfiguration of the face will constitute to VCGH...what is disfiguration? A scar will be a disfiguration....

Cheers

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 05:01 PM
good example but I am afraid that pushing you down is criminal force

Well said! Its criminal force but it also can be classified as Affray and Right Of Private Defense depending how the statement is given and taken by the IO! ;)

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 05:06 PM
a permanent scar in this instance a permanent disfiguration of the face will constitute to VCGH...what is disfiguration? A scar will be a disfiguration....

Yes! But you mentioned only a permanent scar in your earlier post. You did not mentioned permanent disfiguration of the head or face. That why I said thats not VCGH. Any other scars not on the head or face is not VCGH. :) ;)

This is what you wrote on that post on page 6 "From my understanding, a permant scar with be sufficient to substatiate it as a VCGH case"

drakus
25-11-2005, 05:40 PM
cheri_popper is our resident lawyer :)

watching this thread closely, if girl really speaking the truth, then those 2 mofo MUST be damned to the cell and makan rotan.

if not, then.... :rolleyes:

anyway, still waiting for thread starter to clear all other doubts.

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Well said! Its criminal force but it also can be classified as Affray and Right Of Private Defense depending how the statement is given and taken by the IO! ;)

I think the elements for affray is rather slim if someone pushes you down from the stairs..I think for affray to work, unless it is seen by a PO...if not very difficult to prove......because both parties will claim to become the victims but eventually those with injuries will be more convicing to be the victom while the other party will be deem as the assailant....I reckon you are aware that affray is a non-seizable offence and will only be seizable in the view of a PO....

Anyway, at the end of the day..I think it is still advisable for threadstarter to advise his lady friend to report the matter to the police.....

Cheers

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 07:05 PM
If she asked for $ from the 2 guys, it can blackfire on her. She has committed Extortion or better known as blackmail.

Bro,

I think Extortion only if there is elements of threaten by the lady.

Cheers

Kenny00
25-11-2005, 07:35 PM

bro ah_jo,

After reading all the bros' comments and advise, the only clear info come from your first post that she's being raped by 2 men and beaten up badly, then you mentioned " no payment after rape"......

That means a transaction turn sour, 2 bastards fuck and dun pay, when this happen, the FL shout rape - this might be quite a weak case for the FL. The police might classified as a civil case, but yet they can detained her base on her prostitution activities.

This is a lose-lose situation for her if she report to the police, the only satisfaction is to see the 2 bastards behind bars, she will still not get paid for the fuck.
Having say that, we also can't let the 2 bastards to go free and might make them bolder next time knowing the FL dun dare to report them.

So its better you give this FL all the options and let her decide.

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Bro,

Cheers

If you do not pay(compensate) me for the suffering that I have to go thru, I will report to the Police....Does this constitute to a threat?

Cheers.

aikoN79
25-11-2005, 07:56 PM
wah lau this is more exciting then watching a court drama.....

anyway got some joker zap me for doubting the FL rape claims. never leave his nick as usual. I wonder if he also go zap others who think that the PRC cry rape when the deal turn sour....

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 08:00 PM
I think the elements for affray is rather slim if someone pushes you down from the stairs..I reckon you are aware that affray is a non-seizable offence and will only be seizable in the view of a PO....

The scenario you mentioned cannot be affray liao lah!

Thats attempted murder if he knows that the fall might kill him and intentionally pushes him. If he did so unwittingly and the person dies anyway, its homocide not amounting to murder. Or Causing hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others or even Causing grievous hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others

Causing hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others - Sec 337 Cap 224 Penal Code
Whoever causes hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $500, or with both.

Causing grievous hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others Sec 338 Cap 224 Penal Code
Whoever causes grievous hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine which may extend to $1,000, or with both.

Affray is similar to VCH...only if its committed in the view of a PO, then its becomes a seizeable offence.

Cheers!

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Bro, its either you are confused or I am blur....anyway, this is what happen.....

If I pushed you and you fell down and suffered abrasions on your hands. When the bruise heals, there is a scar....is that VCGH?;)

I think it is Criminal force....

I dont think it is affray. Statement also not easy to classify as affray. What u think?

Cheers

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Bro, its either you are confused or I am blur....anyway, this is what happen.....

I think it is Criminal force....

I dont think it is affray.

Cheers

Bro, you are the confused one.

Did I mentioned a staircase? I merely said if I push you down...during a one to one confrontation I shaft you on you chest and you fell down on the floor...this is what I meant.

Like you said, its Criminal Force and I agreed with you.

As to it being classified as Affray, all I can said is that the pen is mightier than the sword. It depends on how you answer your questions during the interview. It also depends if there is provocation on your side as well as witnesses.

Cheers.

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 08:27 PM
Causing hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others - Sec 337 Cap 224 Penal Code
Whoever causes hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $500, or with both.

Causing grievous hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others Sec 338 Cap 224 Penal Code
Whoever causes grievous hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine which may extend to $1,000, or with both.
Cheers!

Bro, what u mentioned I think is rash and negligent act...for example your house window never secure properly and fell down....somebody downstairs kenna hit....this is what is know as rash act as coded above....

Hope it helps

Cheers

GLHunter
25-11-2005, 08:29 PM
hey.. so what happened???

I suggest she go report to police & she is to be banned from sillypore eventually, we raise fund & donate direct to her as a a form of help we
can give. i think every righteous cheongster skipped 1 hj or bj can also
raise a substanstial amt liao..

how does that sound? threadstarter comment leh.... :)

Frankiestine
25-11-2005, 08:31 PM
What he means is to confront the 2 guys and ask for $ as compensation if they don't pay, she will go to the Police. :p
yeah but like what was said earlier, isn't this something like extortion or blackmail..

Frankiestine
25-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Bro,

Cheers
but like the bro suggested if she can ask for money in return for her silence..is that not a threat...???

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 08:38 PM
As to it being classified as Affray, all I can said is that the pen is mightier than the sword. It depends on how you answer your questions during the interview. It also depends if there is provocation on your side as well as witnesses.

Yes, a lot depends on the statement and IO to classify the case......this I agreed.....but affray...."sigh".....for a push and fell down really needs a lot of convincing and nice writing especially if you are the one being push....will your statement be that both of you had a quarrel and a fight took place???

Cheers...

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Bro, what u mentioned I think is rash and negligent act...for example your house window never secure properly and fell down....somebody downstairs kenna hit....this is what is know as rash act as coded above....

Hope it helps

Cheers

Thats one of them.

Give you a scenario.

During an argument, A pushes B on his chest. The force cause B to fall down a staircase and a result of the fall, B is injured...thats also contitute to the above offence.

Hope you have a better understanding.

Oblivously, you have some knowledge of the Law. I doubt that you are a Law undergraduate and I think that you are probably an active or reservist PNSmen. If you had been an IO before, you will have a better grash of the Law.

Anyway, we have hijack the ThreadStarter's post for too long with our dicussion. Its time to hand back to him.

Cheers.

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 08:41 PM
yeah but like what was said earlier, isn't this something like extortion or blackmail..

Bro Monster,
Thats is what I said in one of my earlier post.

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 08:43 PM
but like the bro suggested if she can ask for money in return for her silence..is that not a threat...???

Yes, if the elements of threaten or fear of injury is around.

Cheers

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 08:44 PM
will your statement be that both of you had a quarrel and a fight took place???

That is a trade secret which I am not in the liberty to reveal. :D

Bro, there is no free lesson. ;)

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Yes, if the elements of threaten or fear of injury is around.

Cheers

If you do not pay(compensate) me for the suffering that I had gone thru, I will report the matter to the Police....Does this sound like a threat? :p

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Thats one of them.

anyway, we have hijack the ThreadStarter's post for too long with our dicussion. Its time to hand back to him.

Cheers.

Of course not an IO or a law graduate lah......
My feeling is that you are not an IO too...probably a law graduate who practise law for quite a while.....as your understanding also lacks depth....

Anyway...hand over to threadstarter liao...Sorry to hijack your thread....

Cheers

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 08:59 PM
My feeling is that you are not an IO too...probably a law graduate who practise law for quite a while

Hahaha....for me to know and for you to find out. Cheers!

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Hahaha....for me to know and for you to find out. Cheers!

Is a good exchange of understanding......the way we present the case.....wow lao.......really like makan pao.....I think you know what it means....

cheers

Cheri_Popper
25-11-2005, 09:08 PM
.really like makan pao.....I think you know what it means....

How you know I like to eat Char Siew Pao?! ;) :rolleyes:

Hanxinco88
25-11-2005, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=Cheri_Popper]How you know I like to eat Char Siew

I also know u like makan and then take away ( da pao) for free .....:D

Please check your pm....

Cheers

sadfa
25-11-2005, 09:21 PM
her recourse very simple.

1. forget about it n take it as lesson learnt.
2. get back at them by:

a. report police

the police can get data of the rapists who book hotel room.
she should not have showered after rape n she should bring the clothes n even bedsheet. naturally they will say she did it willingly n not happy becos they paid her little.

if the police decide to prosecute, it will be months 4 everyone 2 go 2 court. they r unlikely to plead guilty. rape is minimum 10 yrs.

if she dont want 2 report police or police dont want 2 take action, she can

b. go black lor

pay people 2 beat them up. after that, she go off 2 prc, who can find her?

sadfa
25-11-2005, 09:24 PM

Even if she admit to the Police that she is a FL during the course of the investigation, this is circumstancial evidence or hearsay evidence. She would not be charged in court for prostitution as circumtancial or hearsay evidence are not submitable to court as evidence.

wah lao bro!

she admit she is prostitute. what circumcise n hearsay evidence?
what more u want? she say one hor, not other people say wan hor.
confirm barred liao lah.

Frankiestine
25-11-2005, 10:15 PM
wah lao bro! what circumcise .
wahahaha bro u really break me up....:p ...i think your fingers too fast...

mypicachu
26-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Best to Report Police or get SS to fix them.

Big Sexy
26-11-2005, 08:20 AM
refer to here for more on sg law on assault ;)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42477&page=3

QQ8899
26-11-2005, 09:46 AM

These Bastards ought to be dealt with by the police. Poor girls working just to earn $ by selling their body and souls and these bastards just take advantage of them thinking that the girls are in illegal trade and dare not go report to the police. I cursed these 2 bastards next time their wife give birth to kids got no arsehole.:mad:

S3vw
26-11-2005, 09:55 AM
Cool down brudder......thats the facts of life. When they R performing illegal activities, thats the potential danger they got to face. U mentioned that they borrowed huge sum of money to come here......they can report police, which I also support U to do so. However, I am just highlighting the consequences the gals will face, once they are repatriated back, how are they going to solve the debt problem?

like the way u reply......
cheers............:)

Shiokday
26-11-2005, 10:13 AM
like the way u reply.....
another rare guest...san ge can u dun float here float there?;) :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
26-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Please check your pm....
Cheers

Hahaha! Check and repiled! Didn't know that we were formerly teammates from the same place! What a small World.

Cheers!

Fire Fighter
26-11-2005, 05:44 PM
probably a law graduate who practise law for quite a while.....as your understanding also lacks depth....

I have read through both your postings. It is clear cut that you do not understand what Cheri was trying to bring out to you. Your understanding and lack of depth of the Law is clear. Cheri had brought up valid points whereas you are just trying to change the scenario posted by him.

Fire Fighter
26-11-2005, 05:48 PM
she admit she is prostitute. what circumcise n hearsay evidence?
what more u want? she say one hor, not other people say wan hor.
confirm barred liao lah.
Its circumtantial evidence not cirucumcise. You are neither a PO or a lawyer therefore your lack of understanding what is circumtantial evidence is understandable.

urger
26-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Its circumtantial evidence not cirucumcise.
What a joke!:D

rodeo77
26-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Tat 2 fxxkers opt to be shot :mad: Of all things rape a defenceless woman...nabei! If I can I will curse them with @#%7!8( ...

Hanxinco88
26-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Hahaha! Check and repiled! Didn't know that we were formerly teammates from the same place! What a small World.

Cheers!

Yah man...too coincident.....maybe fire-fighter should know where......

Cheers

Hanxinco88
26-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I have read through both your postings. It is clear cut that you do not understand what Cheri was trying to bring out to you. Your understanding and lack of depth of the Law is clear. Cheri had brought up valid points whereas you are just trying to change the scenario posted by him.

By the way bro, which part lacks depth huh??? maybe you can advise...

Cheers

chivas.regal
26-11-2005, 09:46 PM
what the fuck is wrong with the 2 bastard.. such a shame..

Fire Fighter
26-11-2005, 09:47 PM
By the way bro, which part lacks depth huh??? maybe you can advise...

Cheers
The part on VCGH about permanent scarring. Cheri had already pointed it out. As well as the Extortion part.

No offence meant and have a nice day!

cimgod
26-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Even being sent back i still think the gal should report to police and nail these 2 bastards down lah........if the case is true i cannot imagine how the gal will live the rest of her life....... if its just a simple robbed hp....dun pay $$ after bonk then maybe i will advise not to make the thing too big......cos not to her advantage also........

BUT rape we are talking here!!! If those 2 idiots can do this once I belive they are able to do it again.....n...again.....shold not let them get away is what i personally think :mad:

If i am the gal even get sent back.....cant come sg.....i also will nail them down and sent to to years of happines.....being host well by all the bros in changi......maybe even servicing their ASS well :eek:

ChrisCheng
27-11-2005, 12:12 AM
i have a feelin i'm gonna get flamed for this post.. but have to speak my mind!! how can a prostitute be raped?? i mean, why would anyone do that? if you're gonna rape someone, why would you rape a prostitute when you can buy her anytime? seems to me that this is surely a case of fucking without paying. i mean, look at the threadstarter's first post. "no payment after rape"... i think that says it all...

darkadvenger
27-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Even being sent back i still think the gal should report to police and nail these 2 bastards down lah........if the case is true i cannot imagine how the gal will live the rest of her life....... if its just a simple robbed hp....dun pay $$ after bonk then maybe i will advise not to make the thing too big......cos not to her advantage also........

BUT rape we are talking here!!! If those 2 idiots can do this once I belive they are able to do it again.....n...again.....shold not let them get away is what i personally think :mad:

If i am the gal even get sent back.....cant come sg.....i also will nail them down and sent to to years of happines.....being host well by all the bros in changi......maybe even servicing their ASS well :eek:

Cool down....bro, i know all bros wants to nail the 2 fellow down...but maybe we should cool down and think.........what if....situation is such that the 2 fellow are not put on charge due to rape.....but the ger has to be sent back.....

just to share some info which i have post b 4

under Penal Code chapter 224, a man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the 5 following descriptions:

a. against her will;
b. without her consent;
c. with her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her in fear of death or hurt;
d. with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married or to whom she would consent;
e. with or without her consent, when she is under 14 years of age.

but in her case, it cannot be classified under rape because she consented to have sex with those guy........

just my views..

thaivisitor
27-11-2005, 12:20 AM

Where is the threadstarter?

Anyway, from my personal experience, there must be proof that she was badly beatened (or beatened) before she can report rape since she is a prostitute. Or else the police will think that she's making a report because her customers decided not to pay her.

Also, if there is actually a case of rape, the police will not be bothered to charge her for prostitution or overstaying, etc. She will go thru some very hard questionings as the police wants to verify her story so things like her being a prostitute will come in hard on her during her questioning.

Also after the case, she will of course be repartriated back to her home country.

This is from my personal experience whereby there was a FL who was raped before back in the mid nineties.

My 2 cents worth.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Cheri_Popper
27-11-2005, 01:20 AM
a. against her will;
b. without her consent;
c. with her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her in fear of death or hurt;
but in her case, it cannot be classified under rape because she consented to have sex with those guy........

It is still rape. Although in the beginning, she might had consented to have sex with the 2 guys in exchange for $.

During any time of the act, she changes her mind or tell the guys to stop it but the guy still force himself on her, it is still rape. As it will be considered then as against her will and without consent.

Big V
27-11-2005, 03:53 AM
I read with interest of this thread.

We are just reading one sided account of the incident.

Why did she allow 2 men to on her,…. May 3P,… however due to the delay evident will be lost, … it is an uphill task to have a charge of rape proven against the duo who had committed the offence.

The particulars found at the register counter of the hotel, was it the correct person… if it is the actual IC holder registering for the hotel room, I believed he is insane to commit rape against anyone.

My own opinions
VCGH under Sec. 325 of the Penal Code, Cap. 224. - The charge need a medical report as backing, if the victim did not go for a medical checkup, the charge will most probably unable to stand. Furthermore scratch mark cannot constitute an offence of VCGH, only a deep cut.

VCH under Sec 323 of the Penal Code, Cap 224 - the nature of the offence is an non-seizable offence, however the Head Investigation can give a sanction of investigation to carry out without making a Magistrate complaint

Affray under Sec 160 of the Penal Code, Cap 224 - no need to be commit in the view of any PO, if both statements alleged or admitted the there are shoving, pushing or punching, the baseline is both parties have committed an offence of distributing the public peace by fight in the public place… worst there is witness… you can denied but you still get charge…

Crime = Action + Intention.

Sad to say,… the victim will be label as undesirable person by the authority… and be sent back (if she has a passport),

If she had overstayed, the person who provide her shelter will be in deep trouble as the latter had committed an offence of harboring Prohibited immigrant under Sec. 57(1) (d) of the Immigration Act, Cap 133. (you are looking at a minimum jail term of 6 month and a maximum of 2yrs or with fine no more than $6,000/=).

Terminator1979
27-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Here got alot of

Hidden Lawyers, Crouching PO :eek:

CNNcmg
27-11-2005, 10:48 AM
SO what eventually happen?
I dun read of this from the gossip paper (New paper, Chinese paper) any news on this....

So i guess the 2 man get lucky then?

Splitfire Mk II
27-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Here got alot of

Hidden Lawyers, Crouching PO :eek:

That is a good one Bro! :p

StormTrooper
27-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Could this thread be another school holiday prank? No sound no picture from the threadstarter for some time.

antlau
27-11-2005, 10:57 AM
just for my knowledge, what is PO? Private O?? practitioner o?

:)

Sorin^^
27-11-2005, 11:00 AM

yah true, many men with substance here.:D Maybe he mean Pr0secut0r?

StormTrooper
27-11-2005, 11:01 AM

If I am not mistaken, PO in this case means Police Officer.

sadfa
27-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Its circumtantial evidence not cirucumcise. You are neither a PO or a lawyer therefore your lack of understanding what is circumtantial evidence is understandable.

bro, u lawyer or po meh?
what is a confession?

why do u think they spend so much time getting ah hao 2 say?
if ah hao confess he murder huang na, not enuff ar?
its circumstantial or hearsay meh?

u know what is hearsay or not?
if someone confess they rape a ger, its hearsay meh? or is it circumstantial?

c i can spell n got it rite instead of u.
so who know, who dont know?

aikoN79
27-11-2005, 07:18 PM
so many days, so many pages.... but still dunno the outcome.
i wanna know the outcome cos i kena zap in this thread...
die also must need to know how i die.
so did the FL report to police ?
the 2 guys kena caught ?
or drop the case ?
or FL making a fake claim ?

Fire Fighter
27-11-2005, 07:20 PM
why do u think they spend so much time getting ah hao 2 say?
if ah hao confess he murder huang na, not enuff ar?
its circumstantial or hearsay meh?

u know what is hearsay or not?
if someone confess they rape a ger, its hearsay meh? or is it circumstantial?

c i can spell n got it rite instead of u.
so who know, who dont know?

The difference is clear and simple.

Ah Hao was detained and investigated for the murder of the little gal. The little gal's corpse was found. A motive was also established. Therefore it is not circumtantial evidence.

The gal was raped and had made a report on it and in the course of investigation revealed that she is a FL. The case being investigated is RAPE and not Sociliting In A Public Place.

The primary objective is to solve the Rape case and not whether she is a FL or not.

If someone confess that they had rape a gal but the victim(gal) and evidences are not located. How to procceed with the charge?

Therefore your lack and understanding of the Law is pretty clear.

Cheri_Popper
27-11-2005, 07:22 PM
so many days, so many pages.... but still dunno the outcome.

Bro, like one of them had said, this could be another school holiday thread. :D

sadfa
27-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Therefore your lack and understanding of the Law is pretty clear.

dont need 2 argue lah!
u say what u want lah!
all i know is u dont know what is hearsay n circumstantial evidence n u keep saying people dont understand.
u understand good lor!
u champion lor!
u the best lor.
u 100% right lor!
u guru lor!
u lao dar lor!
people follow u lor. anything go wrong, look 4 u lor!

dont waste my time arguing about these things.

Fire Fighter
27-11-2005, 07:32 PM
dont need 2 argue lah!
all i know is u dont know what is hearsay n circumstantial evidence
Don't take this as an arguement. It is more of a discussion.
Since you alleged that I do not know, care to correct me? So what is hearsay & circumtantial evidence?

sadfa
27-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Don't take this as an arguement. It is more of a discussion.
Since you alleged that I do not know, care to correct me? So what is hearsay & circumtantial evidence?

i already said liao. dont waste my time with this.
since i dont understand like u say, i let u win lor.
u r the king n the expert lor!
dont need 2 ask me or anybody one.

finally, dont waste my time over this hor.
i kindly say 1 final time. thank u.

Frankiestine
27-11-2005, 07:40 PM
If someone confess that they had rape a gal but the victim(gal) and evidences are not located. How to procceed with the charge?

But bro I remember many years back in the early 70s got this guy who was convicted of murder even though the gal body was never found...I think they say he dumped her somewhere in one of the islands and cash out her insurance after that...so in this case..isn't it also circumstantial when they convicted him becos no body means no evidence???

Don't get me wrong me no legal eagle just a curious blur sotong...:confused:

Fire Fighter
27-11-2005, 07:53 PM
But bro I remember many years back in the early 70s got this guy who was convicted of murder even though the gal body was never found...I think they say he dumped her somewhere in one of the islands and cash out her insurance after that...so in this case..isn't it also circumstantial when they convicted him becos no body means no evidence???

Don't get me wrong me no legal eagle just a curious blur sotong...:confused:

Bro, you are right. The case you had mentioned occurred in the 1960's. Her body was never found.

Firstly, the man was arrested for suspected murder, he did not admitted to it. Secondly, the insurance policies were purchase a couple of weeks before her murder. Thirdly, by cashing out her insurance policies, there is already a motive for murder. If I am not mistaken, the insurance payout was 500K, a very large amount at that time. These are not circumtantial evidence but concrete evidences.

chivas.regal
27-11-2005, 07:57 PM
now whenever you get charge with any offence, yr blood , dna will be keep as a record .. so whatever repeated crime will lead to u if you do it.. hiaz

Cheri_Popper
27-11-2005, 09:17 PM
the gal body was never found

Under the Law, anyone who is missing and cannot be located after 7 years, they are presumed dead and a CCOD (Death Certificate) will be issued to the next of kin.

Hanxinco88
27-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Under the Law, anyone who is missing and cannot be located after 7 years, they are presumed dead and a CCOD (Death Certificate) will be issued to the next of kin.

Bingo!!!! Certified Cause Of Death...

Cheers

sg_boytoy
28-11-2005, 12:47 AM
dont need 2 argue lah!
u say what u want lah!
all i know is u dont know what is hearsay n circumstantial evidence n u keep saying people dont understand.
u understand good lor!
u champion lor!
u the best lor.
u 100% right lor!
u guru lor!
u lao dar lor!
people follow u lor. anything go wrong, look 4 u lor!

dont waste my time arguing about these things.

Ha ha ha, Bro sadfa, you also champion lah :D

S*W*A*T
28-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Ha ha ha, Bro sadfa, you also champion lah
Of coz champion lah. Debate lost to other samster post this type of rubbish. No bloody standard! :rolleyes: ;)

Cunt_Dracula
28-11-2005, 11:42 AM
So waht is the latest? did the ger report the case or the 2 boys escaped unpunished?:confused:

YinYangClan
28-11-2005, 02:25 PM
ya dun let da 2 cads get away scott free, i like to c them get flocked

Frankiestine
28-11-2005, 02:41 PM
wah then those nok of those missing in tsunami very cham cannot really get on with their lives must wait 7 years...especially if they need the missing insurance claims to get on with their lifes...

sadfa
28-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Of coz champion lah. Debate lost to other samster post this type of rubbish. No bloody standard! :rolleyes: ;)

your 'standard' also very good. -43.
well done. more 2 come 4 u. dont worry.
debate also dont understand.

Cheri_Popper
28-11-2005, 02:48 PM
wah then those nok of those missing in tsunami very cham cannot really get on with their lives must wait 7 years...especially if they need the missing insurance claims to get on with their lifes...

Bro Monster,
As long as no body is found, they are presumed missing not dead. However if I did not remember wrongly, this time round, the insurance was given out to the affected families. Then again it depends on individual insurance companies.

Remember the 2 "McDonald's" kids that when missing in the early 80's, even if they are still alive somewhere, they are legally presumed dead by now.

Castrol
28-11-2005, 05:10 PM

normally in such cases like a disaster, the government can help to issue death certs even if the bodies are not found, so the families can proceed with possible monetary claims.

just like the MRT disaster near nicoll highway a while back, i read that death certs were issued to help the affected families the same way.

Honda Civic VTI
28-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Thank you Sis Cherri, Bro Hanxinco88, Bro Castrol Bro Big Sexy & Bro Fire Fighter for your posts. They are very informative. :)

aikoN79
28-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Thank you Sis Cherri,

..................... Wahahahhahaha :D
kaoz... cherri_popper become sis cherri. Can a female pop a cherri ???
hmm..

Honda Civic VTI
28-11-2005, 08:20 PM
kaoz... cherri_popper become sis cherri. Can a female pop a cherri ???
hmm..
I thought Cherri is her name thats way I presumed that Cherri is a gal.

Bro Aikon79 & Bro Cherri, sorry for the mistake!

aikoN79
28-11-2005, 08:27 PM
the full name is not cherri mah... is cherri_popper with the popper behind.
dun nid to say sorry lah. i dun think bro CP will mind also.

Honda Civic... i prefer Evo IX lei...:D

Honda Civic VTI
28-11-2005, 08:30 PM
dun nid to say sorry lah. i dun think bro CP will mind also.

Honda Civic... i prefer Evo IX lei...:D
Thks for the clarifications. I really hope Bro CP will not be offended.
Evo is a nice car but I had already bought mine and can't do a trade-in now. :(

uluplace
29-11-2005, 09:10 AM
bro, sad sad to hear such story n i am sorry for ur friend.

but i really recommend u to help t gal makin a police report. otherwise t 2 fellows might do it again n take advantage of PRC gals trapped in similar situations.

t guys might know that t girls hv a lot to lose when they make report so they might assume t gal never makes report n therefore they feel save n might do it again.

SO PLEASE HELP GETTING THEM ARRESTED AND BEING PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY DID!! OR MORE GIRLS MIGHT SUFFER!!!!

Marksman
29-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Bro ah_jo(threadstarter) after so many bros advices and support,I do thonk its time to come out again to make a conclude on the issues and enlight us wif the lastest outcome.

Rof|maoxz
29-11-2005, 06:56 PM
charge? small charge....at most fine only.

in sg go court 90 percent guilty.....their charges sure t-o-k kong one.....

:p

Bro, what happened to your rep again. Points: -302 / Power: 0

Rof|maoxz
29-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Cool down....bro, i know all bros wants to nail the 2 fellow down...but maybe we should cool down and think.........what if....situation is such that the 2 fellow are not put on charge due to rape.....but the ger has to be sent back.....

just to share some info which i have post b 4

under Penal Code chapter 224, a man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the 5 following descriptions:

just my views..

After the threatstarter's post followed by all 2 bros' interesting rebuttal, still can't find the 2 fellows being tracked down. Is there 2 such person around? :confused:

Cheri_Popper
03-12-2005, 04:06 PM
After the threatstarter's post followed by all 2 bros' interesting rebuttal, still can't find the 2 fellows being tracked down. Is there 2 such person around? :confused:

ThreadStarter still MIA. No news no pic from him. What happened to the 2 gers?

Frankiestine
04-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Could these just be a case of fucking and not paying...then probably cannot considered rape...just a commercial transaction went sour..

spidermel
04-12-2005, 12:19 PM
ThreadStarter still MIA. No news no pic from him. What happened to the 2 gers?
Haha threatstarter from 24/11 when he started this thread till 1/12 then he log in again but he din reply to this thread so wat do u think bro kekeke....:D

Cheri_Popper
04-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Haha threatstarter from 24/11 when he started this thread till 1/12 then he log in again but he din reply to this thread so wat do u think bro kekeke

Hahaha Bro Spidey! Maybe school holiday thread! lolx!:D

A check of his other posts revealed that he had started 2 other threads.

1) 19 & 21 years old PRC need helps!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1255995&postcount=1

After many enquries, he claimed that he had given out the contacts but there is only one FR! He then named a Samster by the nick of Incowpoop but a search reveal that there is no such nick then he also MIA! lolx!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1257492&postcount=10
Noticed the date of posting? Its 13 Nov 05!

2) My Friend need $$

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=19876

After many posted enquires, he again MIA! Noticed the date of the thread? 22Jun 05!

And also notice the date of he posting this thread? 24 Nov 05.

All the 3 dates fall in during either June or Nov school holidays!

So what do you think? :rolleyes:

spidermel
04-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Hahaha Bro Spidey! Maybe school holiday thread! lolx
So what do you think?
Haha sch holiday project "How to save FL from kanna rape"..... kekeke :D

Cheri_Popper
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Haha sch holiday project "How to save FL from kanna rape"..... kekeke

Its actually "What To Do When Your FL Kanna Raped!" Hahaha! lolx! :D

No wonder he kanna zapped from 17 to 13! :rolleyes:

Hanxinco88
04-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Its actually "What To Do When Your FL Kanna Raped!" Hahaha! lolx! :D

No wonder he kanna zapped from 17 to 13! :rolleyes:

Or alternatively its: "What to do IF your FL kanna Raped"

Cheers

firefox79
04-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
After many posted enquires, he again MIA! Noticed the date of the thread? 22Jun 05!

And also notice the date of he posting this thread? 24 Nov 05.

So what do you think? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hey, after all of us gave so many advices and things to look out for this type of thing. Do u guys think that we r giving tips to those ppl who wana "rape" those prc, but haven got the guts to do so, on how to do it and get away clean.

Sme more, if he is a school boy, then he need not knw abt all this, cos he cant do much to help. The more ways we suggest to catch the 2 bastards or to deal with them, will in fact tell ppl how to make a clean getaway after they commit the crime.

Hanxinco88
04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey, after all of us gave so many advices and things to look out for this type of thing. Do u guys think that we r giving tips to those ppl who wana "rape" those prc, but haven got the guts to do so, on how to do it and get away clean.

I dont think so...it will only serve as a deterrent for those who wish to commit such crime in future.

Cheers

Cheri_Popper
04-12-2005, 04:41 PM

Bro, you watched too much CSI liao huh?! :D

I agreed with Bro Haxinco88. It should be a deterence instead of encouragement.

After what all of us had posted, if he still want to commit it, good luck to him. He can run but he can never hide. Sooner or later the Law would probably caught up with him!

Cheers!

Big V
05-12-2005, 02:40 AM
Someone mentioned "Sunny Ang" case in the 70's. There were a lot of evidents against him,
new brought insurance policy to his favour,
the last person whom was with the decease, witness by the boatman,
returned alone,... changing account of event by himself (Sunny Ang) ,
faulty diving equipments... etc..

Cheri_Popper
05-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Or alternatively its: "What to do IF your FL kanna Raped"

Cheers

Or "What to do if you Kanna raped" - If the victim is a FL who happens to surf SBF and read this! :D

Cheers!

HauntedSex
05-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Or "What to do if you Kanna raped" - If the victim is a FL who happens to surf SBF and read this! :D

Cheers!

Wahlau like that also can...
Mr CP long time no see...:cool:

Cheri_Popper
05-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Wahlau like that also can...
Mr CP long time no see
Big Bro HauntedSex, you MIA so long and once you resurface, you come and "chuk" me huh?1 Lidat you very good hor! lolx! :p

Long time no see liao, meet up for kopi soon!

pariahman
06-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi bro's!

Just thought you might want to know that Mei Zi has left our shores. Apparently, she did not want to pursue the matter and wants to carry on with her life. She will not be doing this trade again when she is back home and do not know if she will be back again.

Have no idea where "Ah Jo" is all this while after starting this thread..........all I have is what she has mentioned to me in regards to some of the good/bad things that has happened to her. She has also mentioned some guys not paying her after having they finished hour of fun.

She allowed me to take a pic of her and her long tress so that I can pass it on to all those who had shown their concerned. She tahnks you all with the bottom of her heart..........

Not sure if my PM will go burst but do PM me with your nick so that I can tally them with the thread. I will send it via email so do let me have your email address as well.

For those who have shown extra concern in the thread, I will pm to you her pics to let you know her gratitude so watch your PM boxes..........

Do note that I will not be sending her pics to those who have not contributed to the thread.................

cheers all!

Hanxinco88
07-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Hi bro's!

Just thought you might want to know that Mei Zi has left our shores. Apparently, she did not want to pursue the matter and wants to carry on with her life. She will not be doing this trade again when she is back home and do not know if she will be back again.

The 2 bastards really need to be shot!!! getting a bad name for Singaporean.......now she go back and tell her friends about how babaric some Singaporean can behave.....this is outraging!!!!!!!!! :mad:

pariahman
07-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi bros',

Had no idea how teadiuos it is to send it out individually so I'm posting her pics (with her blessings) to send out her "thank you's" to all who were concerned....... it has been quite some time since I attached pics so would someone guide me on how to go about it...........

thanks bros'

Luckytime
17-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Hope she is ok now. If i'm the police and catch the two asshole, they'll be beaten up by me. I hate guys who rape a female. If want shiok just pay $40 for a thai wl lah what for go going to rape a lady.:mad:

andy25
17-12-2005, 12:41 AM
the baddies will get their karma soon!

pariahman
01-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Better late than never......................she thanks all those who had sincerely expressed their concern!

http://imagehost.darkernet.co.uk/i/Mei_Zi.jpg

asdfg
02-01-2006, 01:05 AM
honestly, that's f*ed up...