PDA

View Full Version : New Exotic Babes Just Arrive

e777
27-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Bros,
Kor Hemi 21yo 166cm 45kg 34b
Polish Parline 20yo 160cm 45kg 35c

Promo rates today (27 Nov Sunday).

Call direct or pm me with your name, h/pcontact & email addr.

Cheers

e777
29-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Bros,
2 more exotic babes have also arrive.
Sushi Yuka 19yo 165cm 45kg 36b &
Sushi Aei 21yo 165cm 45kg 36c.

Call direct or pm me your name, h/p contact and email addr.

Cheers

e777
01-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Bros,
Early Dec Promo Rates avail.
To apply, pm me your name, h/p contact, email addr & quote "Exotic Special".
Or call/sms direct with quote "Exotic Special".

Cheers

e777
08-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Bros,
Still no FRs?
Please contact me at my new contact or PM me with your name, contact & email.
With immediate effect, only those bros who provide name, h/p contact & email addr will get the pics. No more pic link from here.

Cheers

mama
08-12-2005, 11:54 AM
hey bro.. mail me wit e full details n pic at [email protected].. thx

acma
08-12-2005, 02:21 PM
sorry bro, newbie here. watz the damage??

nonthing
09-12-2005, 06:48 PM
just returned home after having bro e777 special promo.Was expect to have sushi aei,but bro e777 seems to be unable to help mi get a slot wif her.Notheless,bro e777 help mi find another one to sextify me.

Anyway im not a veri good writer,so if my post does not really makes u interested,pls forgive mi.

The action starts when i arrived at the destination Bro e777 gave mi. When i reached the room,gave a knock on the door.Heard thru the door theres someone on the phone.Anyway when she open the door,i saw this shapely,gold hair lady answering the door.Was a bit disappointed wif the looks due to the fact that i prefer syt.She has this more mature look.

Anyway she ask mi to go have a shower n i duely comply.When i came out of shower,she was already in her undies.My little bro went marikita after seeing her like tat.She gently ask mi to lie on the bed and before the action starts,decide to have a little chitchat to break the ice.

She starts off with a gentle catbath which reallys turns mi on,and she continues to go south before stopin at my little bro area.Then suddenly she took out a cd n helped mi to put it on.At this point of time,was a bit disappointed,but wat to do.Anyway,she gave a good short bj before letting mi go into her little secret place.

When i first go in,omg,she was really tight,mayb due to the fact that her secret place is small or my little bro is too big.During the whole session,she was panting and mumbling something which really turns mi on alot.I had 2 positions wif her before finally giving the finishing blow in doggy postion.

The above scenario n below ratings are according to my own opinion,so pls do not flame mi if u all have different views on tis lady. And im not including the price for this lady as this information can be obtained from bro e777 and not mi.

Name:Jynn-Yee(i tink,cant really make out the spelling)
Nationality:Korean i presume.
Looks:6.5/10 (got this CFM lookand golden long hair)
Figure:7.5/10 (smooth skin and a handful of tits)
BJ:6.5/10(i prefer gals giving longer bjs)
FJ:8/10(really tight hole):)
Overall feeling:6.5/10(maybe due to the fact that she was going to meet someone,so the whole session was abit rush)
RTF:maybe not,coz im looking forward to having my go wif aei:D

nonthing
11-12-2005, 02:14 AM
todae got my chance wif sushi aei from bro e777.The session was quite sop so not much to elaborate about.One first glance,she looks on the chubby side,but overall look is quite okay.But one man's meat is another's poison.Her biggest plus point is the fact that she had a pair of huge (.)(.)!!!!Was enjoying myself wif her (.)(.) when doing her doggy style.:D

Name:Aei
BJ:7.5/10(good suction but no bbbj :( )
FJ:8/10(very accomodating,tight hole)
Price:get from bro e777

Rest of the info such as stats n nationality are posted earlier by bro e777,so theres no need for me to repeat again.I decided to keep tis post short coz of the fact that im tired from my long day.Overall feeling is quite good as she is veri gentle to mi,but service might differ,so dont come flame mi if u have anyting different.

e777
11-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Bros,
OK exotic promo continues.

PM me direct with your name, contact and email addr.
Or call direct at my NEW CONTACT.

Cheers

e777
12-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Bros,
New Kimchi Jenny
21yo 166cm 36b-24-35
Fresh. Fair. Pretty.

Pls pm me with your name, contact and eamil addr.
NOTE : No pic preview but can view there without obligation.

Cheers

e777
13-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Bro,
FR on Kor Jenny:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=47223

She is still avail. Japs on hold till after mid-week.
Other polish and columbian also available.

PM me with your name, contact and email or call dorect at my new contact.

Cheers

e777
16-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Bros,
New Persian Turkish Delights on promo!
Leila Persian 20yo 165cm 36c-24-35
Jasmine Turk 18yo 165cm 33-24-35
Fresh, may be inexperience.

Other exotic delights like Sushi Aei and Yuka also available.

Those interested, please pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic link) or call direct.

Cheers

e777
18-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Bros,
Sunday special promo.
150/60min/1 for all selected exotic as listed:

New Persian Turkish Delights:

Sushi Delights
Sushi Yuka 19yo 165cm 45kg 36b &
Sushi Aei 21yo 165cm 45kg 36c.

Those interested, please pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic link) or call direct.

Cheers

redlord
18-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Bros,
Kor Hemi 21yo 166cm 45kg 34b
Polish Parline 20yo 160cm 45kg 35c

Promo rates today (27 Nov Sunday).

Call direct or pm me with your name, h/pcontact & email addr.

Cheers

brother update their picture ,i need some beatiful images ..did they bbbj ? :D
New Persian Turkish Delights:

richard338
18-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Dear e777

I am a chinese. I'm interested in young pretty girls of age 17 to 19 years
old. If you have any, please let me know. I am most willing to pay for
higher price if they meet my requirement and taste.

My email address is [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing
from you soon.

Tks n regards

e777
20-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Bros,
New kimchi/sushi avail.
Pls pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

teksi74
22-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Just came back from a session with Yuka. Had a look at Aei first but preferred Yuka's features.

Rang the doorbell and a Jap looking slim girl opened the door. She was wearing jeans. All black. Speaks some English but minimal chatting. She had a phone call, picked it up and spoke in Russian????? (I dunno russian but "Nyet" is definitely not Japanese, Bro e777 please clarify). While talking to her, I can't hear any Jap accent.

Asked me to shower first. I was in the shower and waited and waited. Thought she coming in but when I looked out, she already stripped and waiting for me. Very short BJ with cd. Rushing FJ. Session was for 1 hr but she rush me until 30min I left already, really a lousy session. Had a much better session with Amelia yesterday. Should have booked Fifi but unfortunately, had this appointment. Dun think I had by Japanese fantasy bonk as not sure if genuine Jap.

Looks: 6.5/10 (young, suppose to be Jap but speaks Russian? Not sure. No offence to bro e777)
boobs: 6.5/10 (Small and perky)
BJ: 4/10 (2 min lousy)
FJ: 5/10 (rushing so turn off)
Overall: Will definitely not RTF. Wanted to try the Turkish girl but not available.

e777
11-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Bros,
New Jap 22yo 164cm 34b just arrived.

Pls pm me your name, h/p contact & when you want.

Cheers

e777
13-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Bros,
Chio sushi and kimchi babes avail.
Call direct for final details, pls pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

goktvonly
13-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Bro,
Email me the photos lah...also add me to ur yahoo group..

:)

Bros,
Chio sushi and kimchi babes avail.
Call direct for final details, pls pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

e777
14-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Bros,
Exotic madness with new euros, kors, japs and others.
Some no pics but can preview them at their location.
Pls pm me with your name, contact and email for final details.
Those who post FR will join group.

Cheers

e777
15-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Bros,
Sunday 15 Jan Promo Special
For selected exotic stocks, just quote SUNDAY OFFER for a discount only for today SUNDAY 15 Jan to celebrate mid-month Special.

For final discounted price, pls call direct or pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

e777
16-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Bros,
Exotic Promo Week! 160 each inc room!

Call direct or pm me with your name, h/p contact and email.

Cheers

parkjisung
16-01-2006, 11:32 PM
FR on Elina.

As usual, my no.1 okt for white flesh is E777. Thk him for entertainign my many questions.

To cut long story short, I sms e777 for stks. Find out the old batch all gone home sad as I wanna try Veron, Jasmine. sigh.

Saw the pic of Elina, nice figure. So try her.

Gone down to hotel ding dong see both Michelle and Elina. Must say Michelle look better in person than pic. But i intended for a blond and white skin so go for Eline. Very friendly. After Michelle left, she ask me to bathe together which is 1st time for an agnmo for me. So proceed SOP with rubba of my didi.

Then come out, action start on bed. She catbath me form my nips then i rubba her pinkish nips with my dicky which is rock hard. She looks quite attractive and a younger version of Donald Trump's assistant judge in Apprentice.haha.

Then bueh tahan, start to kiss and french her furiously and she responded in kind. I attack her boobs, sucking hungrily like a babe on her pinkish nips. Then I also kept squeezing her fleshly white ass cheeks, shiok. Then she proceed to bbbj me, like it a lot when angmo blond bbbj me as i can stroke those blond locks as she bob up and down my shaft.

Then proceed to cowgal position, very good rythm with a lot of frenching and catbathing. Then missionary then doggy before finishing off in missionary with both legs bended on my shoulders, frenching like no2mr.

I relak a bit after cleaning up with a ciggie, TCSS. Very chatty, good service when she initiate to light my ciggie.

looks: 7.0 (short blond hair)
body: 6.5 but got pink nips. B cup
bbbj: 7.0
FJ: 7.5 accomodating
attitude:8.0 very friendly and chatty with good english.

Thks e777.

bart
17-01-2006, 12:01 PM
FR on Elina.

As usual, my no.1 okt for white flesh is E777. Thk him for entertainign my many questions.

Saw the pic of Elina, nice figure. So try her.

looks: 7.0 (short blond hair)
body: 6.5 but got pink nips. B cup
bbbj: 7.0
FJ: 7.5 accomodating
attitude:8.0 very friendly and chatty with good english.

Thks e777.

777 got Elina? or are you refering to Polish Nila?

parkjisung
17-01-2006, 11:30 PM
777 got Elina? or are you refering to Polish Nila?

Elina, a new stock from Moscow.Not polish came only yesterday. I think i draw 1st blood. She got shorter hair than Nila.

Wanna try Nila also but she in transit. too bad gotta recharge vit M b4 trying her.

Michelle is not bad also reminds me of Isabel, one of the most accomodating angmo FL i tried, can 69, suck pussy, can do anything and still smile.also by e777.

Btw I am no runner la.Just a cheongster.:D

I take also from Ed but now seemed he disappear leh.