bigleo900
28-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Fynn (Thai)

21 yrs old

35D-25-34
BBBJ, CIM, Frenching.
Super CFM and Wild. Hot Bod.

To all Bros,

New girl Fynn has arrived. Booking starts 2pm on Monday 28th.
Pics are already up. Group members, do check immedietely!

Call / SMS to arrange.

Interested bros, pls follow the below link and leave at the request
1) Your SB Nick
2) Your name
3) Your HP number ( compulsory)

And I will try my very best to add you guys asap. :D

BigLeo

RayM0nD
28-11-2005, 02:57 AM
bro.. didnt see any links le.. y ar? any advice?

bigleo900
28-11-2005, 03:10 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/myfairlady1111/

:D
BigLeo

RayM0nD
28-11-2005, 03:19 AM
thanks bro.. wa! she looks good and her neh neh are real big man..

taurus75
28-11-2005, 09:42 AM
*slurps*....:cool:

bjboy
28-11-2005, 11:02 AM

:D
BigLeo

Bro, already requested to join and waiting for your approval since 1 week.

Gear_man
28-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Fynn (Thai)

21 yrs old

35D-25-34
BBBJ, CIM, Frenching.

Bro, another gem ah!!!!
looks delicious .... will contact u soon ...

bukake-maniac
28-11-2005, 12:29 PM
hi bro

i've just requested to join your gp.

wat other info u need ?

toxicice
28-11-2005, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=bigleo900]Fynn (Thai)

21 yrs old

35D-25-34
BBBJ, CIM, Frenching.

yo bro,

can e-mail me the pic as i cant see yahoo website

i have pm you

edfck
28-11-2005, 06:06 PM
wow, she's hot. wats the damage & how do i book her?

kitaro
28-11-2005, 09:44 PM
D cupper. Hmmmm nice.
all melon lovers. ATTACK!!!

kitaro

moodyz
28-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Wow tis ger have the x-factor look and the body no word to describe it man...Woo see the pic already cannot tahan anymore.Get ready to recieve my call bro.:D

Blond Boy
28-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Bro, your inbox is full. Am a sharing bro with good reputation, am interested in Fyn and in joining your group. Can you please allow me in? Have sent an email as well.

BTW can someone clarify whether the pic of the girl with the rose on her belly on the yahoogroups opening page is Fynn or one of the other babes? Looks damn hot in any case.

Thanks,

BB

Blond Boy
28-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Bro BigLeo,

apologies, may have forgotten to leave hp number in my request to join the group. Please e-mail me on [email protected] and I will gladly provide it to you.

BB

RayM0nD
29-11-2005, 12:17 AM
any fr on fynn yet? bro.. she really look good.. dunno how to describe ar.. hmm.. got the x-factor look.. :D

farkadipa
29-11-2005, 12:28 AM
This Thai Gem definitely looks hot. Hers boobs are so tempting and her tatoo makes her so hot.... Wow good Lobang siah... Cheers to Bro Bigleo900

hosay1980
29-11-2005, 01:17 AM
bro BigLeo,

Please dun mind clear your pm. Cant pm you lah.

Rex6969
29-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Bro BigLeo,

I have to say, the ger, if its Fynn..... she is hot!! I have also requested to join the yahoogroup. Pending your approval.

Can email me your contact at [email protected]

Am interested in making appt!

Gear_man
29-11-2005, 04:14 PM
No FR?
Me too busy to book her :(

she is so tempting, it is impossible no one has have any session with her...
FR pls? :p

etilious
29-11-2005, 10:28 PM
bro... i havent got ur approval to join the membership since day 1 i joined....

please approve me ok? thanksss

sextrooper
29-11-2005, 10:50 PM
bro... i havent got ur approval to join the membership since day 1 i joined....

please approve me ok? thanksss

Bro, I think if you get one session with bigleo gal, he will approve you will immediately. :)

RayM0nD
30-11-2005, 01:11 AM
funny le.. so much comments on how good looking she is, x factor, this and that so far no fr on her.. would like to check with bro big leo that any guys from sb bonk her yet? if not i would like to draw the first blood.. haha..:) any bros here already bonk her liao sorry for making that above remark.. but please kindly put up a fr.. would like to see how good she is on bed too.. thanks.. :D

go30
30-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Bro,

Pls advise the damage?

Fynn (Thai)

21 yrs old

35D-25-34
BBBJ, CIM, Frenching.

To all Bros,

Call / SMS to arrange.

1) Your SB Nick
2) Your name

BigLeo

slutman141
30-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Thks to BigLeo's quick response managed to try out Fynn on Monday.
will try to go short & sweet (my very first post)

When I stepped in the room, straighaway, she gave me the frenching like a GF, and my hands start to roam all over her body under the thin translucent dress she is wearing, and found the breast and pussys (she is all ready without bra & patty) so appealing to you. No need to say, my rod just went harded and she lead me to the bathroom, I have the best (longest > 20min) ever BBBJ in my whole life.

Look : 8/10 Whenever she do BJ or licking around, she will always look at you to check that you truly enjoying it.
Body : 8/10 Slim & well built. When she ride on you, she can really go wild with turns & twists.
Boob : 8/10 Let's you suck & lick until you shiok.
BBBJ : 9/10 It is a heaven. Good suction & deep throat (cover your shaft + balls)
Service : 9/10 Always service with never tired attitude. Never rush you and after the session, will give you some light massage which is pretty enjoyable.
Damage : $120+tips

Trust me, You never regret!!!:D

Rex6969
30-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Yo slutman141,

thanks for the short FR man. Sounds like a pretty experience you had. Tried to PM bro bigleo... but no news from him ley.

Maybe you can email me his contact at [email protected] so that I can post my FR on Fynn. Will def wanna give it a try.

RayM0nD
30-11-2005, 02:39 PM
finally a fr on her.. seems to be quite good on bed.. dunno if there is other more coming up.. hehe

nitetcrawler
01-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Had the opportunity to try her as well.

First time engage in action before the bath. Both of us were chit chatting on the bed. Then hands slowly began to explore one another. In no time, I was reduced to my birthday suit with her painting my body from head to toe.

The most pleasurable moments are when she providing blowjob. An experience like no other. She uses her tongue really well, trust me on this one. You need to experience it for yourself. She will take a look @ you once in awhile with the CFM face. Almost lost control several times.

After her mind blowing technique, she puts on condom and rides you like cowgirl style. Then switch to her back facing you. You can sit up and play with her boobies. Couple with the piak piak piak sound........AAAAAHHHHH........Thinking of it now got urge to go to her room.

Anyway first shot was released in doggie style. After that, we proceed to bathroom where I was cleaned from head to toe. Dried ourselves lie down on bed and she gave me a soothing massage.

AFter the massage, time to start second round. Another good 10 mins of mind blowing experience. Then the rubber was appllied followed by her cowgirl riding. Then took over and switch to missionary. While pumping and grinding, she grabbed my elbows and started to tighten her grip. Guess she was coming......continued to pump and pump. In no time, there was no holding back anymore and collapsed on her.

Wash up. Chit chat. Paid and left a sextisfied man.

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 8/10
Body - 7.5/10
Service - 9.5/10
Attitude 9.5/10
GF Feeling - Yes
RTF - No money will even go borrow.

Elastic
01-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Just came back from China and was desperate for sex. So when i saw Bro BigLeo Fynn, i knew she the 1!!

Make an appointment at 10pm. Was greeted in the room by a damm solid ger with gd body.
Anyway me no gd in writing FR, inside rm we start frenching and then to teh bath tub where she give me a gd bbbj.
after some time i signal her to the bed and the real action start. Her pussy really very tight. Tried her Cow boy ride and doggie, in the end i came in her mouth. What a feeling.

After some leg massage start second round, did her missionary, tis time last very long. after tat relax awhile and see secenary outside window and i tell here where is where. in all a very gd experience. She is totally worth the money.

Look : 8/10 tanned and pettie ger
Body : 8/10 Slim & well built. nice ass plus nice boobs what else u want
BBBJ : 9/10 Good suction & deep throat CIM. Tis is a gem
Service : 9/10 Always service with never tired attitude. Never rush you and
after the session, will give you some light massage which is pretty
enjoyable.
Damage : $120+tips

RTF: defintely if got time

PS: Thanks bro BigLeo and sorry for the inconvience caused.

bigleo900
01-12-2005, 10:58 AM
To all the bros who already had sessions with Fynn, I am really glad that you had enjoyed it.

For the bros who have yet to arrange a suitable session, I apologise and I promise i will fit you in the best I can. Fynn for today only left one slot at 10pm. So any bro interested can sms me. :p

Advance booking for Friday and weekend can be made as well.

Cheers

Leo :D

bigleo900
01-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Due to cancellation, 7pm slot for Fynn is open for booking today. Interested bro pls sms me.

Leo

deep sensation
01-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Bro Leo - I had a session with Fynn @ 1445hrs this afternoon and the experience is 02 thumbs up. My friend enjoyed his session with Umn too.

I will book another session for Fynn next week after my business trip.

Thanks Leo for the arrangements

Casten
02-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Booked Fynn today @ 11pm, Heard from my fren her service is very good. I try to make a small FR, no time....

I went in, saw her wearing a translucent dress. Afterwhich she keep saying "So young!" Cause I got baby look. :D Climb on me on the bed and French the hell out of me... (I think she wanna eat me....) On my lap, wah! so wet liao.... knn, I haven't steam she wet liao.... Stripped me naked...

I heard water sound from the bathroom. I went in, wah.... water too full liao... Tell me to get in. I dipped in, she came in naked, hmmm... big boobs as seen from the pics, but silicone as told by my fren. Ok ... she sat in, asked me to lie and stay afloat so she can slide her legs under me. She then proceeded to clean my rod and inner thighs....

Then she gave a a fucking gd long 15 mins BBBJ! Still, I never come ( Its very hard for me to come on BBBJ) But still... damn shiok! After she finish, I gave her the (heh heh heh) and my finger waving no way u can make me come... She smile and we get up and dried myself...

Once proceeded on the bed, Frenched me like hell again like my ex gf... really like sex... then keep telling me (So young! So cute! Handsome!) haha... Then Licked me from my neck till all the way down, both my inner thighs and my balls seductively.... occasionally looked at me too! Then did another 15 mins of BBBJ! This time Deep Throat.... think she not happy I say she cannot make me come on BBBJ.. lol! Finally she gave up, we keep hugging and frenching.... knn, wondering how come still dun cap me... Tried to stroke my rod on her legs near her cave... hmmm... never stop, think maybe she think I too young and safe... lol ... I asked her to Cap me and then she rode on me ......

FJ damn shiok... French and lick and while she fucked me... then change a few stances then out it came... Took out my condom ask me wanna keep for souvenoir anot... lol... then Sucked my rod clean.....
Later TCSS abit and she massage me.... she said (Kimochi?) (Anata kawaii neh!...) She say she knows abit of jap as she work in a Jap KTV before in Thailand... Afterwhich She gave me some bbbj, see I cannot liao... nevermind... just keep cleaning my rod then later we bathed, she brush her teeth then I left with her keep kissing me and hugging me ... dun wanna let me go... lol

Face: 7
FJ: 7( BBBJ even longer then FJ... So not very sure)
BBBJ: 9
Body: 7 (Cup D Silicone)
Service: 9 Best service I tried so far... Think maybe she likes me... :p

LengKia
02-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Booked Fynn today @ 11pm, Heard from my fren her service is very good. I try to make a small FR, no time....

I

Must go get a slot soon. very steamy FR wondering can i get the same treatment too. I'm also baby look leh:D

keet
03-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Booked her @ 10pm.. but first gotta say sorry to the last bro who was waiting for some time cos didnt notice my wonderful time with Fynn was already up! :p

All i can say is she is damn hardworking lah as i had almost an hour of BBBJ(YES 1 hour!!) cos she die die wanna CIM!

Face: 7/10 (if got better teeth will up more)
Body: 8/10 nice honey baked but with boobs job
BBBJ: 9/10 been a long time since i had such a great one with deep throat CIM
FJ: 8/10 had a short one due to the BBBJ
AT: 10/10 very GF

THanks bro BigLeo and sorry again for delaying the last bro.... :D

hotbody2005
04-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Fynn (Thai)

21 yrs old

35D-25-34

BigLeo

Bro, bra size got no odd number one la. Only even number. 32, 34, 36 A, B, C, D. No such thing as 33 or 35. All bros please take note. Otherwise inaccurate reading then don't know what to expect.

october69
04-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Reach the place and she had already fill up the bath tub with warm water. Help me to strip and proceed with a good warm bath and a very good bbbj. You cannot miss that, very shiok shiok.

Bed action start with another round of BBBJ. Oh ! she really enjoy sucking and licking. Looking at her working hard and the feeling steam man. And I still tahan my cumming. Then she capped and cowboy. Next she suggest that I at the top. That's the position I like and bang her hard. Guess what?
Heard some sound at the door. We stopped and she went to see who's that. Is the auntie cleaning the room. She smile and came turn to doggy for me. Not very use to this style so change back to missionary again. Giving a solid banged for a while and unloaded. She help me to clean and went to wash up.

Came back with a cup of cold water and ask me to lie down for a massage. Relax and 10 mins later go the 2nd round. This round I banged her hard and fast and she really enjoy as she keep using her hand to press on my ass for more. Not stop banging her for about 15 to 20 mins and unloaded.

Wash up and have some time and she continue massage my neck, hand, leg. She really take care of you.

Face: 7
BBBJ: 9 (one of the best)
Body: 7
Service: 9 ( very accomodating, always similing)

mika00
04-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Hi Bro Leo, PMed you yesterday. Interested in Fynn too.

Evisu
04-12-2005, 10:35 PM
i also had pm u long time bro Bigleo but no reply ; ;.hop eu can let me know if she is still available cheers^^

bigleo900
10-12-2005, 03:09 AM
To all Bros:

Fynn has already left. A big THANK YOU to all the bros who had supported her over the last 10 days. And to all the bros who had failed to arrange a session with her due to the tight schedule, i apologise once again. :p

New girl: Gina. ( pics already up)

psonic
11-12-2005, 08:35 AM
To all Bros:

Fynn has already left. A big THANK YOU to all the bros who had supported her over the last 10 days. And to all the bros who had failed to arrange a session with her due to the tight schedule, i apologise once again. :p

New girl: Gina. ( pics already up)

bro, still waiting for membership approval leh ... pls check. thanks.

BikeFever
11-12-2005, 10:16 AM
hi bro bigleo i am interested in booking a session with gina but your inbox is full... can u email me regarding how to book her? my email is [email protected]

thanks brother..

i also joined the group in yahoo liao, still waiting for your approval.

sg.baby773
11-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi bro,

Just send a request to join you.

Tks

Casten
12-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Wah Piangz... I was Zapped by unknown person for putting a free FR for Leo... Really not worth it... How to check who huh?

heian_sai
12-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Bro Leo.. I have been trying desperately to get my membership approved at your yahoo group.

email: [email protected]

given you my hp number n all my details in the approve request. I have posted FR b4, n have used other OKT's service in the FL section.

Please approve me, contact me.. becoz I need a good bonking session fast :P

A big THANKS in advance

sogetsu
13-12-2005, 06:17 AM
Bro leo msg u for appt but got no response from u yesterday .... wonder if everything is alright .....

Benz_Cunt
13-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Bro, i just join and waititng for ur approval leh.... thank U

wpns
13-12-2005, 09:17 AM
hey...where is bigleo900?
i try to contact him..through email..kena full..liao

bigleo900 bro,pls email me at [email protected]

thanks

boyboy_25
13-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Brudder bigleo900,
Awaiting for your approval to join your group lei...

Can't wait to have a session with such a gem!
Many thanks!

dexter tan
14-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Bro leo msg u for appt but got no response from u yesterday .... wonder if everything is alright .....

Hi, i was also wondering what had happen to Bro Bigleo :confused:
I hope everything is fine

daniel cee
22-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Fynn (Thai)

21 yrs old

35D-25-34
BBBJ, CIM, Frenching.

To all Bros,

Call / SMS to arrange.

1) Your SB Nick
2) Your name

BigLeo

Bro,

can not see leh. can email me her pics anot? [email protected]

Daniel cee

daniel cee
22-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Bro,

interested to see hw she looks... can email me her pics anot? [email protected]

Daniel cee

layang
22-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Bro,

can not see leh. can email me her pics anot? [email protected]

Daniel cee

Bro,
C'mon lah...thread was inactive since dec 05. Unless u got news abt her arrival? Just to inform u only..else no point continuing this thread.

GreenBull
22-06-2006, 07:32 PM
wah lau!dun waste ppl time leh..i read thru damn shiok wan to PM liao..then knn realise is some idiot go dig grave!:cool:

twpkevin
23-06-2006, 05:47 AM
Bro Greenbull...too bad la..shit like dat happens all the time....anyway...Bigleo already Mia long time...lots of bad press on him..i recommend u try out OKT Hugoman,Bonnie or a new Up n coming Okt called Prince...his sbf nick is babes888 i think..
cheers!!:D