PDA

View Full Version : My Fair lady 19 yrs SYT, Fern, c/o Windsky

cerebusjr
05-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Exclusive :cool:

Name :Fern

Ht 158, 33B 22 34 (Fair Looking)

Service: GF kind of treatment with BBBJ, Sweet Young Thing,

Small size and fragile looking, make u want take care of her. So please take good care of her.

150 90 2

preveiw photo of her is up......more photos of her will be up tmr night

Windsky's members pls take note.....

Photos link have change....we will sms the new link to yr HP asap..

Newbie pls do not PM, dun even try hor.

Oldbird u may try PM your contact no. , NO EMAIL PLS

cerebusjr
05-12-2005, 12:08 PM
members....those cant login to view photos pls login later........the yahoo server cant take the load at 1 time of few hunderds horny guys ekekekekeke:p

gatorabc
05-12-2005, 01:45 PM
saw the pic too late as i had a session booked with kitty. damn...a tarma would ahve been good.

but no complaints on kitty. excellent service and friendly attitude. can't wait to try fern!

salla6ue
05-12-2005, 07:28 PM
look good on photo, yummy yummy! :p

ralfhero
05-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Bro windsky really provide gd update, being his member everytime got new stock my hp sure rings haha.

I wonder will there be new prc syt coming dec

cerebusjr
05-12-2005, 10:24 PM
closed shots photos just taken 1 hrs ago.......pls update at new link.......;)

cerebusjr
06-12-2005, 05:33 AM
Fr by bro somebody.........

Just came back from a #$%&#%*%^ session with her. Dun be mistaken....it's @#$^@#$& SOLID.

3 number 1 for this post. My virgin post, 1st kill and the best gal i have tried so far. My ang mo not powderful. So FR will be short and sharp. Details will be omitted for bros to self try.

Personnel Opinion : For those who are looking for MP treatment, she is not the one. She doesn't know how to position herself in bathtub...doesn't really know how to soap...Very funny one...Anyway i'm not into MP treatment...For those who are into GF treatment, dun miss her. Will regret if you miss her. It's like bonking your GF... Super GF treatment i got from her. If stay on abit longer will fall for her.

Looks : 9/10. Very pretty as what Bro SC mentioned. She looks more like Lynn Poh from rather than Le Yao. Very fragile...smooth and soft skin.....Kawaii.......paiseh...vocab limited....

BBBJ : 11/10. Blow me non stop. Have to ask her to stop. Blow me in bathtub, blow mi on bed, blow mi on chair....Unlike some other gals who blow too hard on mi...she blow gentlely and deeply and for a long period....

FJ : 9/10. Tight, willing to try all sort of pattern. Accomodating. As she is very small size, i could afford to carry her while bonking.

Jialat....Can't stop thinking of her while writing this brief FR.

cerebusjr
06-12-2005, 05:34 AM
Fr by bro jthai2

Super GF treatment i got from her. If stay on abit longer will fall for her.

I echo that lucky 'somebody' who said that cos that's exactly what I'm feeling now after a session I'll remember for a long time! If she knew more english and I thai, sure kana TIRAKED!! Well, here I am, lured by her charm and innocence(with irony!) to do my virgin post! which will be shortish and SWEET!

She appeared from behind the door wearing a white camisole top and short denim skirt and appeared no taller than 5ft 2, not older than 17. Slim and Sexy when naked, her demeanour is shy but ready! It was a slow and sensual start: had the pleasure to undress her garment by garment, kissing each tender naked flesh as I progressed. cupping her breasts from behind, I think she felt my rod grew longer and harder, her hands reached out to pull my buttocks against herself, hugging tightly for a long time. BLISS!
After pushing me down to the bed, she started her GF mojo! Deep frenching peppered with light pecks and butterflies flicks, her slight frame with erected nipples gliding in no particular pattern almost made me cry!
Blowjob was slow, steady and unrelenting...! MORE BLISS!
Put her on her back, positioned myself for some reciprocal action on my part, pushed her legs up and started to eat her with absolute abandon! She loves, loves to be eaten guys, take note!
She tells you things thru those mermerising eyes and I knew when she wanted me in her, super GF feeling! We fucked for what I thought a damn long time. Went thru so many positions and found new ones even! Strange but true. She liked riding and particularly the Deep Grinding variant. My fav is when she pulls me so I'm sittng up, frenched me passionately while she grinds the hell out me.... BLISSFULLY BLISSED!
Climax was exceptionally AWESOME!, for me at least! Then, kana her GF mojo again! The cuddles, hugs,kisses and then the clean up make you want to fall for her, to protect her.
Brought her to 711 to get provisions and back, reluctantly parting like 2 lovers........... Dangerous! Her Mojo.....!

PS: Too spent to go into further details but rest assured the memory of her brings a silly smile to my face! (.......now where's that brands essence of chicken?)

cerebusjr
07-12-2005, 01:13 PM
guys......pls note fern is fully book....next available slots sat night onwards

ralfhero
07-12-2005, 03:06 PM
holy shit cerebusjr i know if u post fr the gal got to be solid keke, now i'm tempted to book her.... hrm pay coming soon :D

ricoh
07-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Exclusive :cool:

Newbie pls do not PM, dun even try hor.

Oldbird u may try PM your contact no. , NO EMAIL PLS

then how for newbie like me to be old bird,
tolong lar bro.

jazzjazz
07-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Gosh.. you again? Guess school holiday got nothing to do huh.. well you only have 10 post, each time its during school holiday season.
Take a long walk on a short beach......

Still so active?

Very well, looks like the other half in jail now can do with some companionship.Customers proceed at your own risk. That is if you want your wife, mother or sister to bail you out after we have detained you for interrogation.

You have been forewarned.

ralfhero
07-12-2005, 04:46 PM
what is his problem, going to every topic and post this same message....

LED...
07-12-2005, 05:04 PM
guys......pls note fern is fully book....next available slots sat night onwards

No joke lah bro............your gers always so damn HOT HOT HOT:D ....another gem to look forward to.......

sextrooper
07-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Still so active?

Very well, looks like the other half in jail now can do with some companionship.Customers proceed at your own risk. That is if you want your wife, mother or sister to bail you out after we have detained you for interrogation.

You have been forewarned.

Bro, you registered on Oct 2004 and post a few silly posts and then MIA and inactive for a year. Now you sufaced out again. May I now who had you caught for the past one year? Seem like you are a very lousy AV. Close the SBF web and go back to your sesame street web, small kid !

cerebusjr
08-12-2005, 12:11 PM
noon guys......next available slots sun night onwards......

New Photos just take up liao......login to view.....;)

cerebusjr
10-12-2005, 12:17 AM
next avaiblabe slots....wed 14/12 morn onwards....

kum sia

i12bangu29
13-12-2005, 11:18 AM
next avaiblabe slots....wed 14/12 morn onwards....

kum sia

Not bad looking 6.5-7.5/10
Can consider trying.........

isd88
13-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Hi guys, can anyone PM me her contact? chreez

RTIP75
13-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Had her sometime back.

Indeed a gem with her SYT looks and innocent GF expressions. Nice tight body as well.

But just like to highlight that she looks a bit overworked, she was sleepy and tired after the 1st round....

Hope to be able to rtf as I understand she is here till this sunday, but not sure if she can last till then.

Thanks for bringing her down.

southshore06
13-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Is there no way i can get Win girls any more? I want to try.