PDA

View Full Version : Long-lost Local FL back for limited time!

spider_j
09-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Hi bros,

Got a call from this long-lost local FL who's given me great service in the past (me personally had 3 RTFs not including the present FR), just had a RTF and just wanted to share!

Name: Ariel

Ht:1.7m

Wt:60++ (tua jiat but still curvy and sexy)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Got CFM look, esp when fucking) with tattoos on arm and back. Not super chio but definately sultry CFM look!

BBBJ/BJ:8/10 with tongue stud!!! (Will look at you when sucking...v turn-on)

FJ: 8/10 (Wild, Wet and v v responsive partner!)

Specials: Can CIM and ANAL. But no face-shots please.

Px: $80 per shot $120 one hour unlimited shots (exclude hotel and condoms!)

Attitude: Friendly, accomdating and very very horny...Was actually playing with herself as I was in the bathroom washing my "equipment"! A very nice girl if you are nice to her!

Bros (min 50 rep points) who require this contact pls PM with name, contact number and upon verification, will receive the contact.

Superbaby
09-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Hi Brother Spider_J,

Your requirement is too high...50pts. Don't mind to lower your requirement. In return, we will share some contacts back to you. Thanks.

spider_j
09-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi Brother Spider_J,
Your requirement is too high...50pts. Don't mind to lower your requirement.

Ok I can consider on case-by-case basis.

But bros also must understand that I am doing this in order not to picha the lobang and would ask that bros try give name and contact when PM-ing me. Thanks!

seacher
09-12-2005, 12:08 PM
omg it release already
sian bro spider_j slow down in your giving out hor
wanted to try before the queue get too long keekee

spider_j
09-12-2005, 12:38 PM
bro spider_j slow down in your giving out hor
wanted to try before the queue get too long keekee

Bro, you will definately be in dah first batch! Special privileges!!! :D

deedesilover
09-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Px: $80 per shot $120 one hour unlimited shots (exclude hotel and condoms!)Just to clarify, $80 per shot meaning there's no time limit for that one shot? Since $120 is an hour and unlimited shots.

ANTHO
09-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Hi bro spider_j , did u receive my pm ? I'm free 2day so hope 2 bonk her b4 OC comes back , hehe..... hope i qualify. Thanks !

spider_j
09-12-2005, 01:01 PM
$80 per shot meaning there's no time limit for that one shot? Since $120 is an hour and unlimited shots.

Bro, thats the deal she offered me, of course I took the 2nd option lah. Timewise, she is quite flexible.Never rushed me or anything. Good attitude and nice ger.

If you want to debate semantics, I suppose you can take it that one shot is $80 and cannot possibly be more than an hour since unlimited shots within an hour (or so) 2 shots is $120.

cummie
09-12-2005, 01:48 PM
oohh sounds familiar.. is she from tampinies one?? if yes dat gd deal.. she quite horny one.. heh.. pm u le bro.. do consider me thanks!!

nirvana
09-12-2005, 03:14 PM
yes yes, baby elepghant is back... i book her b4 for overnite session...:D
one nice gal i must say.

^_^

hthderrick
09-12-2005, 03:37 PM
bro spider_j

u got pm:D

xiaoxiao
09-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Bros (min 50 rep points) who require this contact pls PM with name, contact number and upon verification, will receive the contact.

yo bro spider_j

like that i dun qualify liao....too high liao.
haiz....can lower abit ??
desperate newbie....
kekeke

XX

cabstar
09-12-2005, 05:51 PM
yo bro spider_j
like that i dun qualify liao....too high liao.
haiz....can lower abit ??
desperate newbie....
kekekeXX
I can only help you 1 pt:D

terenceee
09-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Is this the Ariel from tamp ?

IceBerg
09-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Heard so much abt her since 2004 but never get to try out .... Bro u got PM!! :D

spider_j
10-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Hi bros, thanks for all your PMs, I apologise for replying late as I was flooded and also scanning and replying to the many PMs!

I am now releasing her contact to the first batch of trusted Samsters (as deemed by me). Ariel has informed me that her “auntie” suay suay just come..so will be out of action for 3 to 5 days. However bros can still contact her to make appointment for after her auntie leaves town.

For everybody who gets the contact, please post a FR! Thanks!

Any bros who is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

GotBalls69
10-12-2005, 11:16 AM
is she the baby elephant which everyone is talking about last time? lives in tampines, does ass rimming as well?

hp number 936977xx one? met her before, but i think her hp number changes already, she always wear sch uniform one... can any kind souls give me her number? :)

ANTHO
10-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks bro spider j for Ariel's ctc , called her up n knew that her auntie is in town , anyway , was feeling horny n since OC not around , decided to meet up wif her at a hotel in JC . Opted for BBBJ cos can't do with her auntie around . So since i'm woke up early 2day , so i proceed to her place in Tampines area to pick her up. Once check into hotel , she immediate hugged me n told me that she's horny as she had a few sips with her friends last nite. We frenched n i carrassed her body , ok lah , consider got meat , nice to hug , not those fat flabby type lor. She asked me to lie down n gave me a light catbath but she concentrated more on my didi ! Her suction quite good n from the way she looks at u when blowing , wooo....... shiok as she gave the CFM looks . Too bad can't do FJ but i told her that i'll call her again on Monday or Tue to arrange another session . Sorry for poor FR this time but will give a more detailed FR when i see her again next week once her auntie leaves.

Looks : 6 / 10 ( Got the CFM me n v horny )
Body : 6.5 / 10 ( She is those big bones type , not fat )
BBBJ : 7 / 10
FJ : N.A

Overall a nice n friendly gal n i'll RTF next week for more action. Once again , thanks bro spider_j for her ctc n pardon me for poor FR . Pls upz me if u like my FR n find me supportive but plsss dun zap me , k ? Pls be patient n await my next FR on Ariel.

Nakata6
10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
nice FR.. reading it already soo juicy

have pm bro spider j, so i hope i can qulifiy (although its a long shot)...

Well done..

Calddy
10-12-2005, 03:27 PM
wow, so she's back from aussie... yippie.. the holidays should be till feb... heehee, wondering if sider can pass the number on... tried calling her house but she's hardly home... bet she should be better than ever , since she juz got back from aussie.. might have taught her a trick or two there..

bongster
10-12-2005, 04:33 PM
She does RAW too :eek:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17405&page=3&highlight=ariel+raw

Read the last post by bro Orsgasmic... HIV friend did her RAW...

spider_j
10-12-2005, 06:03 PM
She does RAW too
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17405&page=3&highlight=ariel+raw
last post by bro Orsgasmic... HIV friend did her RAW...

Bro, I understand your concerns abt this issue. I have been told that she has been tested and is clear. Its very easy to cast doubts on the HIV status of someone, esp a FL. Verification on the facts is always hard to come by.

It comes down to whether one is willing to be responsible and "suit up". As the adage goes, "There is a risk in everything we do".

bongster
10-12-2005, 07:19 PM
U like to risk ur life on ppl words meh?

Doggone!
12-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Thanks to bro spider_j for sharing contact, managed to book
a session with her this morning.

Her services had been elaborated and detailed previously
in many posts and I confirmed that she provides great
services with great attitude. One thing is that she's really
quite tall (1.74m)! Had expected a short roly-poly girl based
on bros calling her a "baby elephant" but her height make
her less fat-looking. She posseses a great ass that is best
for doggie!
Highly recommended and if interested, catch her before
she goes off in Feb next year.

Thanks again to bro spider_j.

spider_j
12-12-2005, 12:33 PM
managed to book
a session with her this morning.
Her services had been elaborated and detailed previously
in many posts and I confirmed that she provides great
services with great attitude.
Highly recommended and if interested, catch her before
she goes off in Feb next year.

Glad you have fun, bro and thanks for the FR!:D

terfel
12-12-2005, 02:44 PM
hi bro, can sms me her number to me @ 97379236. Tks.

Hi bros,

Got a call from this long-lost local FL who's given me great service in the past (me personally had 3 RTFs not including the present FR), just had a RTF and just wanted to share!

Ht:1.7m

Wt:60++ (tua jiat but still curvy and sexy)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Got CFM look, esp when fucking) with tattoos on arm and back. Not super chio but definately sultry CFM look!

BBBJ/BJ:8/10 with tongue stud!!! (Will look at you when sucking...v turn-on)

FJ: 8/10 (Wild, Wet and v v responsive partner!)

Specials: Can CIM and ANAL. But no face-shots please.

Px: $80 per shot $120 one hour unlimited shots (exclude hotel and condoms!)

Attitude: Friendly, accomdating and very very horny...Was actually playing with herself as I was in the bathroom washing my "equipment"! A very nice girl if you are nice to her!

bongster
12-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Apparently one bro who tried her BBBJ has pmed me to inform me that she had many red spots on her hands and feet...

ANTHO
14-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Hi , first of all , i would like to clarify with all of u that Ariel is clear n safe ! Since i had not went for check up for almost 2 years aldy , so yesterday nothing to do went to DSC with Ariel. We were both very anxious while waiting for our turn and the counsellor i got was quite stern. But the moment we got our results , we were so happy to know that the result is negative. So hereby hope that all bros who dun mind so called baby elephant , can pm threadstarter for her contact to support her. As for me, i'll RTF once i got my pay on 16DEC , hehe.....

I hope i'm not doing the wrong the wrong thing to bring her to check up coz since i had not check up for 2 years and she oso agree to do check up so i brought her along. This can clear all the doubts oso.

Cheers n Happy Bonking !

CNNcmg
14-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Hey bro ANTHO,

nice to see you still around... no FR from you for more then one month..:p

ANTHO
14-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Got lah , where got MIA ? Only these few days OC ard leh , kena spot chk liao !

ANTHO
14-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Ya , that one will depend on individual aldy. If feel something wrong or what quickly go n check , at least detect early , STD is not as deadly as HIV. Cheong with care :)

seacher
14-12-2005, 04:21 PM
(1.74m)!
what ??? so tall ah???

spider_j
15-12-2005, 04:07 AM
hi bros

I apologise in my delay in getting back to some bros who have asked for her contact. I'm trying my best to get to everyboby but I also work, so pls be patient!

I will get to everybody ASAP! Thanks!

raymondl3est
15-12-2005, 05:26 PM
bro me have pm u twice already but still no reply:(

faszcom
15-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks bro for re-newing her contact to me.
Remembered last time when i pick her from Tamp, her hand "rest" on my little bro all the way from Tamp to hotel. Can't wait to make appt with her when auntie gone.

alvinlpk
16-12-2005, 10:13 AM
bro, try to PM you but it is full ...

Xarcher
22-12-2005, 01:12 PM
hi bro spider_j

tried to pm u but unsuccessful
anyway can share this contact with me??
i am staying in tampines also
wish to try her out

anymore updates or FRs on this baby elephant??

spider_j
23-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Thanks bro for re-newing her contact to me.
Remembered last time when i pick her from Tamp, her hand "rest" on my little bro all the way from Tamp to hotel. Can't wait to make appt with her when auntie gone.

Bro, any FR?

spidermel
23-12-2005, 01:25 AM
First thing i wanna to clear is that she is clear of any std or HIV coz she had her std and HIV test which was negative......Finally try her last week after reading much abt her..... So im goin to write a short Fr on her....

Was in the room waiting for her as she was serving her customer in the same hotel which she meet me..... after 5 mins the doorbell ring and this playful gal hide beside the door..... So when i open the door she immediately gave me as hug.... After some hugging and frencing my hand start to roam her pussy and im surpised she din wear any underwear.... kekeke....

After some tongue we went to the toilet and she wash my body and didi..... Woooo she started to bbbj me in the toilet.... After that she help me to dry up and we went to the bed.... Immediately she lick my body and gave me a bbbj..... wah lau her bbbj is dame power sia..... The most happening part is dat she finger herself and moan when she is blowing u..... Woooo see her finger make me buay tahan so i help her by fingering her.... And i finger with 2 fingers.... Fucking hell she is dame wet man and i mean very very wet coz u can hear her water sound even when she moan so loud....

Then she look at me in a slutty and horny look ask me to doggie her so she cap me and i begun to bang her in doggie position..... After some banging she ask me to poke her ass..... So she put some of her saliva on her ass and i started to assbang her.... Wah kaozzzz her moaning is really dame loud and i get turn on and bang her like no tml..... Finally cum into her ass as a result with her loud and slutty moaning.....

So the 1st shot is gone and we wash ourselves up and watch tv together.... And out of sudden she started to finger herself again.... Wah the water sound plus her moaning sound amke my didi stand again so ask her to bbbj me again.... woooo deep throat from her and when she look at u when she blow is wonderful..... At this time i buay tahan liao and she cap me and i satrted to bonk her in missionary style..... As i was bonking i touch her pussy at the same time and she is very wet.... Her moaning sound is fucking turn on.... so after pump her i took out my condom and she mouth my didi..... finally my 2nd shoot cum in her mouth and she suck it dry before she went to spilt it out in the toilet.... Overall she is a very very horny gal and she can do anything if u can click with her.... Her attitude to serve is the best....:D

Rating on Ariel......
LOOK: 6.5/10 ( Horny and slutty look )
Figure: 6/10 ( not fat but big size coz of her big bone )
Breast: 7/10 ( B cup with brownish nipple )
BBBj: YES ( with tongue stud plus look at u when she blow )
CIM: YES
ANAL:YES
Fingering: YES ( she even finger herself till she wet )
Wetness: very very very wet....
FJ: 9/10: ( she is a very horny gal and can try in any position )
Moaning: 10/10 ( Really loud speaker and real moaning!!!!)
Attitude: 9/10 ( very friendly with gf feeling )
RTF: YES YES YES!!!!..... But she will work only till FED
$$$: $160 2hrs unlimited shot.....

My ang mo not good hope all bros dun mind.....:p

sexphantom
01-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Spider_J your mailbox full, been trying to get hold of this elephant's contact, and trying to reply your pm.

guyhere
03-01-2006, 03:39 AM
ok after such a long time managed to get a session n FR as promised.

Rating on Ariel......
LOOK: 5.5/10 (she looks nicer when she dun tie her hair)
Body: 5/10 (like they say abit tua jia but still got curve la)
Breast: 7/10 ( B cup with brownish nipple )
BBBj: YES (tongue stud n she's very horny)
Fingering: YES (she even finger herself till she cum)
Wetness: need i say more?
FJ: 9/10: (she is a very horny gal and can try in any position)
Moaning: 10/10 (stereo speakers!)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly with gf feeling)

took the unlimited shot but unfortunately too tired n only managed 1 cos had a few shots previous night before. hehe

sexphantom
06-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Spider_J bro,

pls check your PM box, me waiting long long time liao.

your box very full.

Thanx

qiang
06-01-2006, 06:42 AM
brother she chinese or malay

loneyranger
06-01-2006, 03:39 PM
reporting to bro Spider....

Will be meeting Ariel later.... Had booked her for 7pm slot....
now heart thumping like mad man.... donno wat will happen later... :cool:
will post FR later or tomolo.... Thanks in advance for the contact...

BigBen
06-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Bro Spider
Im Bro BigBen, quite an old-timer from the early days of sammyboy. Ive just came out of retirement cos my gf broke up with me..=( anyway i couldnt help but read your FR and im genuinely interested in Ariels contact. please pm here or email me at [email protected]
id appreciate it if you could either give me her hp number or help me arrange a session with her. Or if u want i could exchange a Fl contact with you.
hope to hear from u soon!
BroBigBen

spider_j
07-01-2006, 03:59 AM

Bro, dun have to report to me your timing. Hope you have a good time with her and she's a nice ger!

raymondl3est
07-01-2006, 06:57 PM

now heart thumping like mad man.... donno wat will happen later... :cool:
bro loneyranger how is u booking with ariel is it she off her handphono me also have a 7pm slot but when i see u post will meet her in 7pm i know me will kena areoplane but don't know how about u hope u won't kena areoplane:rolleyes:

0200461b
07-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Bro SpiderJ,

could you fix an appt with Ariel for me? Please reply via PM thanks!

loneyranger
07-01-2006, 11:45 PM
bro loneyranger how is u booking with ariel is it she off her handphono me also have a 7pm slot but when i see u post will meet her in 7pm i know me will kena areoplane but don't know how about u hope u won't kena areoplane:rolleyes:

well bro... tat happen to me too.... we r in the same boat.... :cool:
she sms me later to tell me her auntie came to visit 'again'.....

raymondl3est
08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
well bro... tat happen to me too.... we r in the same boat.... :cool:
she sms me later to tell me her auntie came to visit 'again'.....
u better then me still got her to sms me NSNP :confused:

JackieTan
08-01-2006, 02:44 PM
bro spider_j
can pass me ariel new nos?? last time she went to australia so lost contact with her... used to do at her home in tamp de...
thanks...

dirtymonk82
08-01-2006, 04:44 PM
wahahaa...i pass the 50 points requirement. Can i have the contact too...thanx

her auntie came to visit her again so soon arh??

bennyongsk
08-01-2006, 05:05 PM
im a newbie in sbf. hope u dun mind that and i sincerely asking u for ariel contact cos im a bbbj fanatic. promise that i will not be a nusience to the fl and also will post fr after trying. thanks

s11man
09-01-2006, 12:10 AM
First of all must thank bro spider_j for ariel contact. Was busy the past few weeks so did not call Ariel but managed to get a slot with her on Monday night. To cut the log sexxion short, I really enjoyed the sexxion and below are my personal ratings.

Looks: 8/10 (I prefer SYT)
Bj: 9/10 (BBBJ)
Fj: 8/10 (super loud stereo cries)
Attitude: 9/10 (eager to please and very GF feeling)
Damage: $160 + $4 (condom) + $20 (hotel) + $8 (taxi from her place to hotel)
RTF: Yes if there are no SYT to try and b4 she leaves back to AU.

loneyranger
09-01-2006, 12:52 AM
u better then me still got her to sms me NSNP

well... i think coz i booked her 1day b4 kua... tats y she let me noe....
or she think i more handsome than u... kekeke.... :cool:

I believe she ask us to go to her place is to scan which 1 is more worth the f**k... tat day she can not make up her mind n not in the mood thats y didnt show up.....

Then after weighing her option she believe i more woth it kua.... :rolleyes:

sexphantom
09-01-2006, 08:16 PM
FR on Ariel.

Was curious re: Ariel, so i tried arranging to meet her Sat night, ended up meeting her last night/this morning instead.

Definitely not for the ones who likes petite girls.
This girl's got great attitude, is pretty intelligent.
She's also got a genuine love for sex.....seriously.

Looks: 7/10 (she has a pretty face)
Body: 5/10 (if she slim down, she would be an 8/10 overall)
Tits: 6.5 (36+B-ish, possible C)
Ass: 5 (LOTSA ASS, be prepared)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (she likes dick)
FJ: did not try (auntie around)
Anal: did not try (car too small)
CIM: yes, she spits tho' =)
Attitude: 9.5/10
Overall: 7/10 (solely my opinion)
damage: $80 (it's reasonable)
RTF: tough call (She is really very nice. I just might)

Just my 2 cents worth. I hope my FR helps.
Thanx

loneyranger
12-01-2006, 01:57 AM
her auntie came to visit 'again'.....

well to all bro....

Yesterday received sms from Ariel saying tat she is back liaw...
Her 'auntie' go home liaw loe... So prepare all ur stamina for a good bonk...
Hehehe... I also have to go prepare mine too.... :D

Grasshopper
12-01-2006, 02:19 AM
This is my short Fr on Ariel....
If bros here who are goin for looks and slim gal she will be out but if looking for a very horny gal service she will surely be the gal u r looking for....

LOOK: 6/10 ( normal looking but not ugly )
FIGURE: 5/10 ( Big bone but not fat )
BREAST: 7/10 ( B+ with brownish nipple )
BBBJ: 9/10 ( she can really blow well with deep throat )
FINGERING: 10/10 ( she finger herself and moan loud when she cum after my 1st shot )
FJ: 9/10 ( very horny gal any position u ask for she will do it )
ANAL: 8/10 ( My first time trying anal )
MOANING: 9/10 ( she moan real loud till newt door will hear )
WETNESS: 9/10 ( very very very wet!!!! )
CIM: ( YES ) My 2nd shot finish with cim...
DAMAGE: $160 for 2hrs unlimited shot....
RTF: Yes if vit m is back...

The end of my short FR hope all bros dun mind my FR too short...:)

spider_j
12-01-2006, 02:22 PM
LOOK: 6/10 ( normal looking but not ugly )
FIGURE: 5/10 ( Big bone but not fat )
BREAST: 7/10 ( B+ with brownish nipple )
BBBJ: 9/10 ( she can really blow well with deep throat )

My thanks to the bros who have tried her for their FRs. As for the bros who have not have the chance to, I can only say, keeping trying cuz she is definately a girl to be experienced.

I do not recall passing bro Grasshopper the contact for Ariel, I hope no one is has been contravening the unspoken rule of this forum that contact numbers only be passed from the originator to who he deems fit...

Be that as it may, Ariel's a smart girl who knows how to protect herself. And sicne I am niether a number collector or OKT, I dun really care who passes out her number indiscriminately, as I dun make a cent out of passing out her contact. But I do hope that anyone who is fortunate enough to meet her to treat her well cuz she is genuinely a nice person...

Grasshopper
12-01-2006, 02:55 PM
My thanks to the bros who have tried her for their FRs. As for the bros who have not have the chance to, I can only say, keeping trying cuz she is definately a girl to be experienced.

I do not recall passing bro Grasshopper the contact for Ariel, I hope no one is has been contravening the unspoken rule of this forum that contact numbers only be passed from the originator to who he deems fit...
Bro spider_j i know her personally but i cant use my real name here and sorry to cause misunderstanding....:o

everhard
13-01-2006, 02:14 AM
Tried her on monday night,great girl,great attitude other than that nothing much.First time in my life my dick went limp while bonking........

Face 3
Body 2-too fat for me
Breast 7-quite big
Bbbj 8- Good!
attitude 10-Great person
Damage $160-for half a fuck and cim...
RFT-if i ever wanted to donate to charity elephant

Anyway thanks to bro spider_j

dicktracysco
13-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Firstly thanks spider for the contact.

Met her on tues night. A little too big size for me. BUt attitude is v good i would say. However moaning a little too loud and sounds like crying to me.

Looks: 5
Body: 3
Attitude: 9 (very good)
FJ: 8
RTF: dun think so.

Grasshopper
13-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Those bros who are looking for service as she is very hardworking, her attitude also good. For size wise cant skip coz she is abit big size but her service make it up....:)

pendragon_sg
13-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Bro spider_j i know her personally but i cant use my real name here and sorry to cause misunderstanding....:o

the fuck okay lah!

anybody who has fantasies to fulfill, she is the girl who can accomodate most of it to you.

she wants money and she is willing to do almost anything for it, except fucking raw lah!

draven78eric
13-01-2006, 04:26 PM
the fuck okay lah!

anybody who has fantasies to fulfill, she is the girl who can accomodate most of it to you.

she wants money and she is willing to do almost anything for it, except fucking raw lah!

cum on face n cim at the same time oso can?juz like in the av...

spider_j
17-01-2006, 09:02 PM
cum on face n cim at the same time oso can?

Well I'm not sure if she will allow but she's a pretty accomadating girl so she might do requests if you ask nicely.

Didn't I pass you her contact some time back, bro? I think you owe me a FR riiiighttt??? :D

This goes for all the guys who I've passed her number to, please post your FR!!!!

Have also cleared my PM since its been flooded for so long. Bros who have tried to PM me and failed, please PM again. Thanks!

a4anal
18-01-2006, 12:47 AM
tried her liau, like most of the FR stat so do expect her size, she is quite a big bone type, anyway she make up with AJ which is my favourite, chatty and cheerful and really really moaning a lot, really scare the next door can hear, but after work too tire so only go for 30 mins, if possible will RTF, by the way she can talk dirty if you talk dirty to her, thanks for the contact bro, truly a sharing spirit.

akiranger
28-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Tried her a 1 week plus ago, definitely a chatty girl with great attitude.
very horny and willing to please, any position u can think of, she will
accomodate.

Face : 7/10 (her face is pretty for my standards)
Body : 5/10 (she is big bone type, big ass, lucky she is tall)
Breast : 38B (That was what she told me)
Bbbj : 9/10 (definitely one of the best blower)
FJ : 9/10 (shiok, and she is still tight!!!)
anal : 8/10 (my first time trying...abit shiok)
attitude : 10/10 (willing to please, quite chatty also)
Damage : $160 for 2hrs of unlimited fun
RFT : definitely will try her again b4 she leaves for her studies.

but beware she is a really loud speaker, can moan really loud!!!!

luvmakersg
30-01-2006, 08:25 PM
can i have her number??

thanks

hohoho613
31-01-2006, 04:13 PM
agreed she is a nice lady though need to slim down.:)

lbcben
02-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Is Ariel still in SG? anyone knows??

RedCross
02-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Is Ariel still in SG? anyone knows??

may threadstarter can help answer this question??
i also not able to get her. her hp always engaged??
has she return to AUS for her studies??

draven78eric
02-02-2006, 04:55 PM
she went to bkk...call her on tues....if nt wrong will b back only next monday

spider_j
02-02-2006, 05:35 PM
As far as I know, she going back to Oz on 17 Febuary. I know nothing abt her BKK trip save that she was planning one. As suggested by Bro Draven, interested bros can sms or call her after that date. Cheers!

xiaoxiao
07-02-2006, 07:19 PM
she went to bkk...call her on tues....if nt wrong will b back only next monday

anyone knows if she is back yet??

thanks

spider_j
09-02-2006, 02:21 PM
anyone knows if she is back yet??

Yep, she's confirmed back. SMS me last nite! Bros with her contact pls proceed "own time own target".

She will be here for less than 10 days as leaving on 17 Feb 06 to go back to study....May not be coming back anymore.

bangbangben
10-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Dear Samster,

My Virgin FR, Hope you guys would not flame me. haha

Below are ratings on Ariel
LOOK: 6.5/10 (Not the SYT which i normally like)
Body: 5/10 (Big size, not suitable for those going for super curves)
Breast: 7/10 ( B to C cup with brownish nipple )
BBBj: N.A.
Fingering: YES (she is one horny baby)
Wetness: extra soupy
FJ: 9/10: (she is a very horny gal and can try in any position)
Moaning: 5/10 (Did at her house, with her whole family at home)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly with gf feeling)

Went to her place at 4 plus am after smsing her... chit chat abit... as its fxxking 4am, both went to sleep first. When wake up, around 1pm then start the action.

Everything was SOP, cap me then she auto ask for doggie... haha... as u bonk her, she will tell u "Dear, Deeper and Harder Please", "Faster Dear". Then after abt 15mins or so, changed to missionary... then back to doggie... Knn... think didi abit off form, so did not come. Rest awhile, smoke together and talk cock. Then she started to rush her MeiMei, then can hear the wet wet sound. Super turn on lao... bang her in missionary till i cum.
Actually i ask her if can try anal but she reject as she said mine too long, and she honestly dont like it.
After that, she ask her sis to go buy some makan... we eat lao then 2nd round again. Give her maximum and bang her like no tomorrow! we cum together and hug hug till abt 6pm then i left.

To all brother who are looking for "devil figured" women can give this a miss. Otherwise her service is better then my GF!

BTW, Sorry for the late FR brother spider_j!

Confirm leaving on 17th of Feb(next friday) but might be returning in december again. PM thread starter for contact.

bonkster78
11-02-2006, 01:29 AM
Dear All Long time didn Post any FR liao.
Just came back from a bonk, so with this lil energy left in me, I'll read a FR b4 heading to bed. Pls forgive if writen badly ya. mi o_O liao.

Firstly Thanks Bro spider_j for Ariel num!

Was feeling horny this whole week, donno why sia, decided to call some of the FLs in my list but none reply... haiz.
so drop some of them a SMS and by 7pm luckily Ariel replied says can meet. Ho sey liao. Fix time and Place to pick her up.
while on the way there, she sms mi wanna have dinner first, and this is the first time a FL asking mi wanna dine with her sia. So we agreed to go for dinner. I picked her up from her place and went to TM for dinner.

After which, we headed to hotel at lavender. booked a room and the usal begins lah. Ariel is one of the best FL i've ever met, in terms of service. She would take my clothes off, and kneel in front of me to take of my jeans. wao... wat a sight, tease mi in my under pants pretending wanted to give mi a BBBJ but after dat told mi must wash first.... haiz... thinking back oso steam leh.

we headed off to the wash room, SOP, wash dried ourselves and back in bed. We frenched and I tell u her tounge stud really make wonders when kiss man... BBBJ is also a different expirence altogether.

to cut things short, I did her Doggy, change to missionary and Uploaded my first shot.

After resting, we exchanged some porn in our fones and proceed with the 2shot. I did her women on top and doggy. too bad, lil bro when dead half way :o ... so she HJ mi till I come.

Over all, she very nice ger to +++ to. we chatted from meeting up till I parted with her when she had to meet another bro. She made me feel very much like a friend I know for a long long time. can chat anything under the sun.

Service wise, I personnally feels she one of the best.

FR:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: $120/ 2shots/ 1.5hr + CD + dinner (which she wanted to pay her share, but i say pay mi wat she thinks is ok)

I Know this FR is not very well writen, Pls kindly forgive mi once again.

Also, service wise, I cant say all might get the same level of service, maybe I'm just lucky we can click like long time friends

Above ratings are just my own personal feel. Pls take it as a referance only.

PS: BRO NIRVANA, if U happened to read this, Ariel like u to contact her.

Cheers All

Signing Off
Bonkster78

poolhot.
11-02-2006, 01:57 PM
we chatted from meeting up till I parted with her when she had to meet another bro. She made me feel very much like a friend I know for a long long time. can chat anything under the sun.

Cheers All

Signing Off
Bonkster78

Must be U I saw coming down wiz her. U sure is handsome

Did ariel tis morning......

Took her for two hrs...

She simply delicious.

Dun think need to write any FR cos there tons and I 100% concur wiz Bonkster78 rating

Cheers
RT

bangbangben
12-02-2006, 05:45 PM
To those who had pm me for Ariel's contact,

please ask contact from thread starter

Rules are meant to be stayed with

remote
13-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Hello my fellow SBF brothers...1st of all,i would like to thank bro spider_j for giving the contact of Ariel n as promised to him,here is my short n sweet FR on Ariel;
Was feeling 'itchy' in the weed morning last night at 2.30am so decided to try my luck n try to contact Ariel despite the late timing and within a min,she actually replied my msg giving the go-ahead.So i chop chop arrange the time with her and go fetch her at the agreed location.
1st impression is she is a very very friendly gal with a great attitude and the ice was broke right away...inside the car we were chatting like long time frds and this made us both felt comfortable despite the fact its our 1st time meeting up.:)
The bonking session is quite similar to what others bros had reported (which is GOOD!!!) so i wont drag too long on it.
But sadly,for those bros with a certain expection on body cruve or killer figure...Ariel wont exactly fit ur class but if u r talking abt services alone...i can only say its a top notch service provided by her.

The ranking of last night;
Face : 6/10
Body : 5/10
Breast : B
Bbbj : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
CIM : Yesssss....
Anal : Never try
Attitude : 10/10
Damage : $120/1 hr
RTF : If the fire still remain when she return back to S'pore at yr end.

P.S:For bros who want the contact of Ariel,pls contact bro spider_j directly cos this is how the rules of the game r played.

bonkster78
13-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Must be U I saw coming down wiz her. U sure is handsome

Dun think need to write any FR cos there tons and I 100% concur wiz Bonkster78 rating

Cheers
RT

Thanks Pal,
too bad didn see u, if not we can go for kopi first b4 ur mission. I'm sure Ariel wouldnt mind.

Handsome? did u see the wrong person bro? Hahaha. thanks for ur compliments pal.

poolhot.
13-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks Pal,
too bad didn see u, if not we can go for kopi first b4 ur mission. I'm sure Ariel wouldnt mind.

Handsome? did u see the wrong person bro? Hahaha. thanks for ur compliments pal.

Kopi? waste of time. Prefer a threesome wiz U and Ariel

keke
RT

everhard
14-02-2006, 01:21 AM
she told me there is a bro who get her to shit on him,
funny sia...admit who is it?haha

bonkster78
14-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Kopi? waste of time. Prefer a threesome wiz U and Ariel

keke
RT
hahaha
Ask her lah... she says she don do 3some leh
How abt we go chiong togerther one day. PM mi ya. kekeke

bonkster78
14-02-2006, 10:52 AM
I heard dat too.. was curious whos dat bro too... :p

ConnerDoReMe
14-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Simple FR since so many bro-samster have already contributed:

Ariel is a very service-oriented lady(professional), very friendly, make me very comfortable with her with lots of small talks & hanky panky actions on the way to hotel.

Looks: 6/10 quite ssexy from certain angle
Body : 5/10
Boobs : Handful
Bbbj : 9/10 eye contact inclusive. :eek:
FJ : 8/10 wetness!
CIM : Never try
Anal : Never try
Damage : $120/1 hr

Thanks threat-starter for this gem. ;)

laodi123456789
14-02-2006, 02:17 PM

It wasn't me.

everhard
14-02-2006, 03:44 PM
WTF why i suddenly -35 points?

Grasshopper
15-02-2006, 02:32 AM
Bro not so nice to point out that guy lah.... U not only sabo that guy u may also cause Ariel to lost a customer...:rolleyes:

s11man
19-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Dear Bros, managed to get a RTF with Ariel on V-day night. Same feeling about her, not a looker but definately a A-class service provider (thats y the RTF) Guess she should be back in Oz by now. Was told by her that she will only return end of year. Maybe will look her up when she does for RRTF :)