PDA

View Full Version : Freelance from Taiwan

dancer60
11-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Hehe, just got his lobang Fl from taiwan, shes a model and 20 yrs old.. her name is Linda, staying in Mirama Hotel in singapore, she charges is $120 for 1 hr, and inclusive of room... quite a good deal, any bros here try her b4??? i am going too later, have an appointment with her at 5p.m. her contact number is 9185***6

trek2
11-12-2005, 03:58 PM
charges is $120 for 1 hr, and inclusive of room.i am going too later, have an appointment with her at 5p.m.

Waiting for your FR later pal.

Happy bonking :))

sam33
11-12-2005, 04:26 PM
do some searching bro. her rap not so good. i tried her. she's a PRC!!! so so service only. I don't think is a good deal & no way for RTF. Cheers

dancer60
11-12-2005, 08:12 PM
FR for this taiwan ger *LINDA*, (a Model in Taiwan) mix blood, mother is korean and father is taiwanesse...
Went over to her hotel (a tourist hotel. not those at geylang type) which she is staying.. shes been here for a week le.. leaving in another 3 days..
when i reach the lobby, give her a call and she tell me wat room number she is staying, went up and press the door bell... when she open the door shes hiding behind it... when i get to see her face, she gave me a cfm look right away follow by sticking her tounge and licking her own lips.. woo thats shoak.! after then we talk abit, she ran over to me, start kissing me.. and help me to undress.. i didnt tk a shower cause i took it at home le.. after which, i took off my pants, and she ask for me if i can pay her first.. im ok with it.. cause shes friendly... after that she took of her clothes and pants le
damn wat a nice pair of long legs.. leaving onli her bra and g string on... opps forget to say shes abt 175 tall, weight would be ard 50 ba.. not too sure... she ask me to lie down and give me a quick massage.. Her boobs nothing to shout about.. not very small.. but ok onli.. after turning over, she gave me a cat bath.. good licking on nipples, she cap me after that.. not a very good suction but not too bad.. about 5 mins of BJ i start to mount her.. her moaning was good.. not a dead fish, and keep telling me shes cumming lol.... did her doggy style after that... one thing she dont really have a very good smooth body.. gt pimples on her back... i ask her to finish me off by jerking off for me... her lying down and me kneeing beside her.. looking at her face and her moaning + powerful HJ, i soon cum.... when everything is done.. she also said to me, she tot i had sex b4 i came to find her, how come i so long one.. but after i cum, shes surprise that i came so much..haha.. went to shower, and sat down with her for a cig before i left..
sorry bros, i tried to tk her pic, but she wont allow.. and she also dun want too many customer.. cause shes here for a vacation.. therefor, sorry if i didnt reply some pm to some bros, hope u understand..

Name: Linda( from Taipei Taiwan) a model
looks: 8/10 (got a celebrity look) cant think of her name..
figure: 8/10 (slim, tall with long legs, abt 1.75cm)
BJ: 6/10
HJ: 9/10 (Goes slow and fast, nice grip)
FJ: 8/10 (nice pussy, just nice, not tight or loose, WET!!! though) hehe
attitude: 9/10
Damage $120/ 1 her/ 1 shot....nice tourist hotel and condom included

Hope bros here like this FR, want to mention again that she dosent want too many customers, so i will pick onli some bros.. dont be piss if i never reply your pm.. ill try my best and find more gers.. thanks, hope u sammy boy brothers enjoy my FR...

dancer60
11-12-2005, 08:14 PM
brother sam 33, u sure its the same linda? cause she dont look or rather talk like a PRC.. she really look from Taiwan...

antlau
11-12-2005, 10:44 PM
she definitely not from Taiwan....she don't know much things about Taiwan, especially the Taiwanese Calendar year...hahaha...It is in Ming Guo, and minus 11 years from the normal calendar...that means this year 2005 is actually 1994 Ming Guo...but she dont know....

And her attitude sucks...i dont know why, when i first started cheonging, she was actually my very first bong...not bad, but the 2 subsequent bonks showed that she was actually very bad attitude...imagine bonk for less than 30mins, say she need to go out liao...wah lau, what kind of attitude was that?

That is why i totally stopped seeing her...and definitely it is the same woman. even phone number no change...hahaha 9XXXX246,

dancer60
11-12-2005, 10:48 PM
how sure u say its the same woman? her attitude is very good to me lei..no rush at all..

sam33
12-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Bro dancer, she click with you, that's why you got good service from her. I tried her 2 months back. same number. got the contact fron yahoo. I think there is a thread on her somewhere. no a single good feedback was given to her. If you click with her, you are lucky. cheers

acma
12-12-2005, 12:43 PM
confirm she's PRC....poor service.:mad:
At first say $120 then in the room tell u $150 for 'BETTER' service...wtf...I believe quite a few bros here tried and left unhappy. she use a few names under this number 9*8*22*6 ...
tracy, meirenyu and now linda...

kefuso
12-12-2005, 02:12 PM
confirm she's PRC....poor service.:mad:
At first say $120 then in the room tell u $150 for 'BETTER' service...wtf...I believe quite a few bros here tried and left unhappy. she use a few names under this number 9*8*22*6 ...
tracy, meirenyu and now linda...

Yep...totally agree wif bro acma...quoted 120...inside room, she says someting x'tra for 150...i asked her wats tat and she says its "jia chuan mi fang"...i tot must be someting special, so say ok lor...knn...it turns out tat wif extra 30 bucks, she bbbj u wif hot water!!! :mad: wtf, a cup of warm water to bath my little bro cost me 30 bucks!!! she is definetly a rip-off!!! if not mistaken, she stays in Hotel Gxxxx Cxxxxxx at Orchard rd...

EatNDrink
12-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Hehe, just got his lobang Fl from taiwan, shes a model and 20 yrs old.. her name is Linda, staying in Mirama Hotel in singapore, she charges is $120 for 1 hr, and inclusive of room... quite a good deal, any bros here try her b4??? i am going too later, have an appointment with her at 5p.m. her contact number is 9185***6

Can i ve her contact? :D

dancer60
12-12-2005, 07:16 PM
no bro she dont stays in orchard rd...

acma
12-12-2005, 10:09 PM
wah bro kefuso, yours is hot water, mine was a glass of cold water from the mini bar:mad: ...So itz either hot or cold n it cost xtra $30...Maybe she'll charge xtra $60 if u want hot n cold:p

BIGFIGHTER
14-12-2005, 03:10 PM
no bro she dont stays in orchard rd...

Yes

This so call Taiwan Model hv been here a long time
Hv trie dher twice

Look Wise - Ok
But Service NOT GOOD

TKS

kefuso
14-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Yes

This so call Taiwan Model hv been here a long time
Hv trie dher twice

Look Wise - Ok
But Service NOT GOOD

TKS

Bro, tks 4 supporting my claims but err...just for my own curiosity, her service not good and u still supported her twice??? :confused: Not tat i doubted u but i believe u must be jinxed by her so-called "jia chuan mi fang" is it??? :D

xquizit
14-12-2005, 07:41 PM
If I am not wrong, she has been around for a while, claim is PRC but works in Taiwan service and service is $120 for very special $150.
Look is okay but the service is normal.