PDA

View Full Version : 3some wif Kelly and Yiling

Fei Ge
11-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Great day to all bros. Me just came back from a tiring sexxion. I finally did my 2nd 3some in my cheonging career.... Yiling and Kelly. ( The 1st was 2 yrs back wif Cat and another gal) I start to gian after getting a photo of Yiling and Kelly from my bro, so decide to try them on 3some.

Back to the theme. Reach the hotel at the stated time, the gals have just prepared for the 1st bonk of the day. Greeted by the charming smile from Kelly and Yiling. Chit chat for 10 mins just like old frens long time never meet. After that, Kelly stand up to undress me, while Yiling undress Kelly, so I help Yiling to undress.

The bathroom was too small to sqeeze in 3 person, so Yiling waited outside while me and Kelly washed up. Everything in the bathroom was sop, wash didi clean clean, oso mei mei clean clean, coupled with neh neh back massage. Yiling takes a peep at us and says nobody bother about her. So I told her later wash up Kelly will wait outside, Kelly pinch my butt and says I am hers. Wah lau, this is the naughty side of the gals.

After the 3 of us wash up, action begins.

I lay on the queen size bed with Kelly on my left while Yiling on my right. The gals atart their painting job. Kelly starts from my left ear and move downwards while Yiling starts painting from my right leg and move upwards. The gals timing was just right cos both heads meet the dick head at the same time. I got this special stunt from them. They put on the condom and both mouth slide along my dick, steam siah!!! After 5 mins, I told them to pause a while, cos a bit buay tahan liao. I start to attack Kelly, cos she got bigger boobs than Yiling. I lick the nipples and she she starts to give out soft moan. I lay Kelly down and start to caress her pussy. Not a while got juice comes out, super horny. I start to pump her missionary while Yiling was helping me from behind to pump harder.... Surround sound starts to fill up the room with Kelly moan and my piak piak sound, lol. Suddenly Yiling use her fingers to ticker my balls, where I lost my control at once, I explode inside Kelly pussy, with condom lah!!

I told Yiling how naughty she is, using her tickish stroke makes me lost control. Kelly says she got not enuff, wants round 2..... I told her me not Superman lah... must rest a while. My condom was removed by Kelly and wipe up by Yiling. I go for a wash up wif Kelly and return to bed to rest. Yiling gives me a back massage while I was resting.

About 15mins later, Yiling starts to work on my didi again, so fast.... Within minutes, my bro wake up again. This time, I ask Yiling to ride on me and Kelly to squart beside me for me to finger her, so as to compensate her just now. Yiling rides on me slowly. I put my left hand to hold her boobs while I start to use my right hand to finger Kelly. Its a wonderful scene when the 2 gals start to moan. Yiling starts to rock faster. Kelly's juice starts to flow to my right hand. I increase the speed of fingering, wanting to finish off Kelly fast and makes her sextified. 2 mins later, She cum strongly, her pussy muscles keeps on contracting and she lays down on the bed exhausted. Now I can concentrate on Yiling. On feeling my load going to explode oso, I request Yiling to do doggy. Now I am in control of the thrusting speed. I thrust and thrust, with the piak piak sound and moans from Yiling, I finally I explode the 2nd time, Yiling was oso exhausted.

I realise myself was full of sweat, even though the air-con is on. I rest for a hile and Yiling offer to wash me up. Looking at the clock, its time to eat lunch. I pay up and offer the gals for a lunch opposite their hotel, at the same time oso meeting up their 3rd fren, Moon. Nice gal wif big boobs oso, must try her one fine day.

Yiling will be here until Santa Claus reach Sillypore while Kelly and Moon will be here until the Dog Year is here.

For Yiling FR, can go to the other thread: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=45649

I did not write FR on Kelly alone, just to gif a brief stats:

Kelly:
Boobs: 35C-24-36 (Natural wif pink eraser tip nipples)
A chatty gal where you can talk everything on Earth....

Bros who wants to bonk them, you can email to me wif ur name and contact number. My rules still stays. No contact number means NO ENTERTAIN. I will send to you the contact number and photo to you.

My next target will be MOON!!!!:D

11-12-2005, 05:59 PM
wat is the damage bro?

Fei Ge
11-12-2005, 06:40 PM
wat is the damage bro?

For damage wise, I let bros here to neg wif them. So interested bros here can email to me ur name and contact. I will gif u the number and pic.

Happy bonking!!!:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-12-2005, 06:54 PM
bro,tried to pm u but ur pm box full liao.

Fei Ge
11-12-2005, 06:56 PM
bro,tried to pm u but ur pm box full liao.

Pls email me.

I purposely block my pm, just to be fair to all bros.:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Pls email me.

I purposely block my pm, just to be fair to all bros.:D

ic but i dont hv ur email,can i hv it so i can do the neccessary.thks

Fei Ge
11-12-2005, 07:12 PM
ic but i dont hv ur email,can i hv it so i can do the neccessary.thks

my email is [email protected]

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-12-2005, 07:29 PM
u got mail bro.Cheers and thks in advance.

Fei Ge
11-12-2005, 07:36 PM
u got mail bro.Cheers and thks in advance.

oready send to u.

got nose bleed??:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-12-2005, 07:44 PM
oready send to u.

got nose bleed??:D

got it bro,cool but the gal with the back facing the cam looks much better.wats her name ar?

Fei Ge
11-12-2005, 07:45 PM
got it bro,cool but the gal with the back facing the cam looks much better.wats her name ar?

top is kelly.

bottom is yiling

:D

nycheong
11-12-2005, 08:56 PM
top is kelly.

bottom is yiling

:D

Wow U no horse run. Give me the contact and PIX or I tell LS.

choice
12-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Sounds cool.... worth a try i guess... recently i was also offered a threesome... wondering if the same one... might be...

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:40 AM
For damage wise, I let bros here to neg wif them. So interested bros here can email to me ur name and contact. I will gif u the number and pic.

Wah bro... I read ur FR also got nose bleed leh.... eh... u got Kelly's picture ah? can e-mail me at [email protected]. Next time I am in SG, must call Yi Ling to negotiate for Tarma... buay tahan lehhh...

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 09:10 AM
Wah bro... I read ur FR also got nose bleed leh.... eh... u got Kelly's picture ah? can e-mail me at [email protected]. Next time I am in SG, must call Yi Ling to negotiate for Tarma... buay tahan lehhh...

Bro, u got mail!! Prepare tissue paper for nose bleeding!!!!!:D

trotter
12-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Bro, can email the pics and contacts of Kelly and Yiling at [email protected]??? Aft reading such FR, cannot tahan liao...must try their potent and spicy tarma :D tks a lot, bro....

antlau
12-12-2005, 10:33 AM
very nice FR,

Bro, i sent you an email for the request liao, hope to see your reply soon. :D

regards

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Bro, can email the pics and contacts of Kelly and Yiling at [email protected]??? Aft reading such FR, cannot tahan liao...must try their potent and spicy tarma :D tks a lot, bro....

email to me ur name and contact number:)

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 10:34 AM
very nice FR,

Bro, i sent you an email for the request liao, hope to see your reply soon. :D

regards

oready send to u:D

Calddy
12-12-2005, 01:49 PM
i aso wish to give it a try....
[email protected]

Gear_man
12-12-2005, 02:04 PM
hi bro fei ge,

can email me the photos and contacts to [email protected]
thanks

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Bro, u got mail!! Prepare tissue paper for nose bleeding!!!!!:D

Need to buy by Carton lehhh... shit must make trip to SG fast before I miss the opportunity

wpns
12-12-2005, 02:34 PM
hei..where is fei ge..
wowcow..ur email box..full.lah..

cant get through lah..

here is my email:[email protected]

pls email me asap..

i would like to try kelly...hahaha

lets bonk together..and to the end

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Need to buy by Carton lehhh... shit must make trip to SG fast before I miss the opportunity

wah.... u buy cartons of tissue paper to clean ur nose or dick:p

u SUPERMAN siah!!!!!:D

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 02:55 PM
hi bro fei ge,

can email me the photos and contacts to [email protected]
thanks

i aso wish to give it a try....
[email protected]

Please email to me wif ur name and contact number.:cool:

LUKHA
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Please email to me wif ur name and contact number.:cool:

Bro Fei Ge you got mail. Hope to hear from u soon.

[email protected]

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Bro Fei Ge you got mail. Hope to hear from u soon.

[email protected]

u got mail:D

LUKHA
12-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Thanks Bro, up you for the contact.:)

ZUNBO96
12-12-2005, 06:10 PM
can i have the pictures of them before deciding?Email to me [email protected]

antlau
12-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Bro Fei Ge,

Have already sent email to you..please check.. thank you very much :D

Regards
ant

Benz_Cunt
12-12-2005, 06:20 PM
bro u got mail.... :D

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 06:47 PM
bro u got mail.... :D

bro, tissue box on the way......:D

Fei Ge
12-12-2005, 06:50 PM
bros who wants 1 on 1 wif Kelly or Yiling can oso email to me.

me going to contact my bro for my sexxion wif my next target: Moon:D

Luckytime
12-12-2005, 08:04 PM

Hello,

I'm interested. How to contact them? my email is [email protected]. could u send me their photo if u dun mind.

Best regards.

Fei Ge
13-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Announcement:

I will temporary stop giving out the contact to bros cos I receive info from the gals that they got harress by 1 of the bro here. Till things make clear, then I will continue.

To the bro who harress them, you are not gentleman enuff. Such act by you only makes yourself a fool. I have your number and ur number will be blacklisted.:mad:

We cheongsters only want to enjoy good sex, good service to release our daily stress. What for making such act to make things difficult for the gals. They are just here to earn money while we pay them to enjoy and release our stress. I dun run tis business and I dun own the gals too, just to help them with the effort from my fingers.

Till then, will update once the case is settled by another bro.:cool:

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Announcement:

I will temporary stop giving out the contact to bros cos I receive info from the gals that they got harress by 1 of the bro here. Till things make clear, then I will continue.

To the bro who harress them, you are not gentleman enuff. Such act by you only makes yourself a fool. I have your number and ur number will be blacklisted.:mad:

We cheongsters only want to enjoy good sex, good service to release our daily stress. What for making such act to make things difficult for the gals. They are just here to earn money while we pay them to enjoy and release our stress. I dun run tis business and I dun own the gals too, just to help them with the effort from my fingers.

Till then, will update once the case is settled by another bro.:cool:

Bro... u should share at least partially the number here so that other bro's will be careful in sharing contacts with him.... To the bro who harass the ger, please lah.... they are also human, they work to service us and we pay them for it.... why make their life difficult.

nrc2
14-12-2005, 12:37 AM
My email add is [email protected] me too..thx

benjaminlow
14-12-2005, 02:06 AM
bros who wants 1 on 1 wif Kelly or Yiling can oso email to me.

me going to contact my bro for my sexxion wif my next target: Moon:D

Bro Fei Ge,
Kelly shared with me on one of her sisters,TingTing.
Have you met her b4 and any pic of her?
Email me at [email protected] if u have.
Thanks.

blizt505
17-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Dear Samsters,

this is my first FR, so pls bear with my inexprience.

I had confirmed with Yiling for a session at 6pm. Called her when i reach the hotel and she said she will come down, ask me to wait at the lobby. I was standing at the lobby, with 2 pair of eyes looking at me(receipt), one uncle about 50+ old and a lady. While waiting for Yiling to come down, so many PRCs came down from the lift. One lift open by another, I kept turning my head expecting Yiling to be one of them. And all those PRCs who walk pass me give me a long look. Quite pai seah. Was quite fustrated liao... almost 15 mins liao, Yiling finally came down at 615pm.

I was shock when I saw her. Don't look like any of the celebraties mentioned in the tread at all. Felt like wanted to just give her the money and go. But what the fish, never bonk for quite a while already, so chin chye lah.

Once in the room, she is like a bit kan jeong like that, like rushing for time. Boss, can you please place all your clothes here? (never help me). Then she rush to put the water, invited me to the bath, ask me if I need her help... Of course!

SOP bath, invite me to lay down, started her act bath, was quite shiok in the begining, but once she started her moaning.... oh man! I can't stand it anymore, very fake. And ocassionally even turn her head to watch the TV series she's following. Requested her to off it. BJ for a while, my rod wasn't even hard, she inserted her on top of me, and started slaming me like siao. I can't feel anything ley.... and cannot tahan her fake moan...

Ask her to switch position, was fear happened! My rod soften......... :eek: Pai seah man! then I requested her to BJ me till the end, she say I HJ you lah. Then KNN rally HJ me till the end. And suddenly her phone rang, she told the other party that i'll be leaving soon. I ask her who, thought its her next client, she say it KoKo, her roommate. Felt like kanna chase ley. Wear clothes, paid and left.

Face;6/10(Don't know is it the real Yiling or not).anyone have photos can PM me?PLS...
body:6/10
breast: Firm 7/10. (only like her nipples)
RTF:Never in my life man!

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Bro Blitz... u should know that this is just a benchmark... if really like celebrity already let rich man tapao already leh. One thing about cheonging, dun let ur expectation run too high. Although she dun look like celebrity, she is cute and beautiful in her own way ....

FL sure got fake moan one....hehehe, unless u take ur time to make the girl 'shiok'.... then u feel diff. But sometimes, it is about chemistry lah. Personal experience from her, if you make the effort, she is worth it. If not I wun think of RTF or Tarma :D Exchange rate 2.25 leh... hehehe

suaveguy28
17-12-2005, 05:20 PM
GOt an sms from kelly yesterday that she has new frenz here as me to take a look... KNN .... my CO saw the sms and ask me how is kelly....:eek:

Luckily was able to cook up some story abt it... and divert her attention... than at night xiaoxi sms me also... NB....when i look for them they MIA... when i with CO ... they all call me...:(

Bro Fei_Ge... have u see her jie mei... chio bo?

blizt505
18-12-2005, 03:22 AM
Thanks bro KLKOOL for your reply....... :cool:

Fei Ge
18-12-2005, 08:14 AM

Last Sun I saw their fren Moon, eyes big big and (.) (.) oso big big:D (My type)

Most gals that I RTF are Big (.) (.)

Fei Ge
18-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Giving out contact resume........:cool:

antlau
18-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Bro Fei Ge,

Can PM me Moon's contact?

I love BB gals...:)

Thanks and regards

kefuso
18-12-2005, 09:19 AM
GOt an sms from kelly yesterday that she has new frenz here as me to take a look... KNN .... my CO saw the sms and ask me how is kelly....

Luckily was able to cook up some story abt it... and divert her attention... than at night xiaoxi sms me also... NB....when i look for them they MIA... when i with CO ... they all call me..

Bro, wat story did u cook up to divert yr CO attention??? can share with us here so that we can learn a thing or two from you??? It might help during emergency cases :D ....tks

Fei Ge
18-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Bro, wat story did u cook up to divert yr CO attention??? can share with us here so that we can learn a thing or two from you??? It might help during emergency cases :D ....tks

wahaha.... expert!!! must share share leh, me oso wanna to learn how to escape from CO:p

antlau
18-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Bro Fei Ge,

Can share your Moon contact with me please? Been a long time since having a big boobies gal.

Thanks and regards
anthony

B.Bollocks
19-12-2005, 01:50 AM
just came back from a threesome session with them. not bad....lookwise, dun expect too much but their endearing ways do grow on you...their service is professional...yiling's tongue is better than kelly..saw their roommate moon...hm....yes, big eyes, big boobies...but a bit bah bah...not plump..

Fei Ge
22-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Just to announce that Yiling has left Sillypore.

But Kelly is still available with her room-mates Moon and Wang Shuang:D

wpns
22-12-2005, 09:17 PM
FEi ge!!!!!!

im interested..
CAn email.me at [email protected]

for their pic../contact..too
thanks..in advance

ricklaw
22-12-2005, 10:25 PM
HI! PLS E-mail me @ [email protected]

thanx

suaveguy28
23-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Bro Fei Ge and kefuso ,

Nothing lor.. just tell her colleague lor...luckily she trust me alot...better be careful and dont let her lost her trust is more important.

directtalk
30-12-2005, 06:24 AM
can anyone here confirm is it the real yiling he had bonk? or is it kelly or someone else? think bro fei ge must check it out . if not it will spoil the image of yiling or kelly .

antlau
09-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the contact through email.

Managed to meet up with Kelly after a difficult find, due to misunderstanding of venue by myself. Luckily for a bro's kind directions, i managed to find the place and see the gal. :D

Like to keep FR short.

Another well-recommended gals by bro Fei Ge. Is that good enough for grades? :D

To me, it is about communication, service and attitude.

So if XL, XJ x 2 is 100%, Kelly will rank as 85%.

Gradings are dependent on the guy and the gal's likings. Will not grade.

Totally no rushed service, that is what i like.

Managed to see "Meng" (Dream) when she visited after the session.

Hmm...she is next..seems like my type of gal (looks)...

Cheers.

Fei Ge
14-01-2006, 12:22 AM
Final 2 weeks!!!

Kelly and "Meng : Dream" available.

Just email to me for contacts, ni pm pls, cos no space:p

yess24
14-01-2006, 10:20 AM
fei ge.... ur mailbox is full... was trying to ask for the girls contact.... probably will call some time next week :) thanks

Merl
14-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro! Email you liao, cheers!

Fei Ge
15-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi Bro! Email you liao, cheers!

U Got Mail:D

To bros who are interested, email me ur SB nick and contact number.

2 weeks left!!!

IOWA
24-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Got the contact from Bro FeiGe long long ago. It's only last weekend when I was looking for a FL, I suddenly remembered this lobang. So took out the phone and sent a msg to Kelly, knowing that Yiling has gone back already. She replied immediately, telling me that she's free.

Ok, made a deal of two rounds (1st round BJ, 2nd round FJ -- no time limit), arranged the time 30 min later and rushed to the hotel she stays. It was raining like hell outside.

Took the lift and went up to the level, incoming a SYT, which I suspect to be Kelly's roommate (Meng???).

Went into the room, asked whether that girl is Kelly's roommate, she said no. NVM.

Kelly looks quite tall, but when I asked she said she's 1.60m only. Got a nice pair of boobs.

Collected the money from me and told me to go for shower. A little bit disappointed coz I went alone because she said she just had it.

Went back to bed after drying myself up. She went to the toilet to collect a cup of warm water, undressed herself and then crawled onto the bed with a CFM face and it immediately turned me up.

First round, catbath and then a BJ with cap. I was busy with her C cup melons. She's got a few styles of BJ, somehow with hot water treatment as well. CIM (with cap lah) in the end. She said it's very hot. keke...

Rested in the bed with her, chit chat a bit. Knowing she's doing some sales in China and she will be going back after CNY. Also she works in some local KTV at night.

After a while, my little bro was responding again to her touch. She put on the cap for me and did a BJ again. Seeing that my little bro getting harder and harder, she climbed on the top and started riding me. Soft moans come out from her as well. However, after sometime, little bro gets softened. I know it's quite difficult to make it for a 2nd round after such a short rest (less than 5 min). She insisted to give me a HJ instead but I just dont get the feeling again. So the 2nd round ended up nowhere.

My ratings on Kelly (from Sichuan):
Looks: 8 (pleasant looking and CFM)
Boobs: 8.5 (C cup, real and firm)
Body: 1.60m, quite proportional.
Skin: 7 (not as smooth as the normal Sichuan girl I know)
BJ: 8.5 (very good suction and got different styles)
FJ/HJ: 8 (though i didn't finish it, she's a very hardworking girl and for lazy ppl like me, she can serve you very well)
GF: 7 (more professional feeling reduces GF feeling)
RTF: maybe after i try Meng...

FYI, the customer she brought back from KTV at night gave her 300 for 1 shot. i paid less than that for the above 2 rounds, so you can negotiate your own price with her. Think it will be a good bargin on weekend afternoons when business is not that good.

By the way, on my way down, saw the same girl I met previously again. Pretty sure she stays with Kelly. Anyone can confirm it's Meng? Short hair, big boobs, and look younger than Kelly.

Fei Ge
28-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Yup, her room mate is Meng.

Going back together wif her, so act fast before they goes back.

p/s: Please read Post 1 for the procedure on the contacts:D

powershop
28-01-2006, 01:20 PM
bro fei ge

can share the contacts with me, email: [email protected]. thanks a million

powershop

IOWA
30-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Bro Fei Ge, have you tried Meng? any FR? coz she really looks quite fair and also C cup, right?