PDA

View Full Version : Marrying a ex Gaylang Girl

Pages : [1] 2 3

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi All

I like to check anyone have been involve with a ex gaylang girl or your friend that have been involve and successfully get married here in singapore, also getting a long term visit pass or PR.

well i got involved, she used to work in GL 5 yrs ago. i have check with the AV and they said they got nothing to do with it anymore after she have terminate the permit. They ask me to check with ICA

I have gone down to ICA and check, ICA officer told me that normally girl working in this line after they gone back home . there is a restriction for this girls to come in singapore. restriction could be 1, 2 to 3 yrs or even indef. The officer will tell them the rules before they go back home.

So long the girl obey the rule n regulation. After the restriction she should not have a problem coming back to singapore for a visit.

I ask the officer how about getting married in singapore after 5 to 6yrs. they said it not their problem, there is no rule saying they cant get married here. the only problem is the short and long term visit pass.

ICA may not approved her visit pass but it base on case to case. Officer told me, they will check on my work n income also check on her before deciding whether to give her the pass.

she stress that i had to be prepare to live seperately if the pass is not approved, but i can try again in another few yrs and maybe they will approved it but this also depend on case to case. she still stress that my girl may not be able to get it approved.....

Big Headache for me..... can anyone share with me their experience. i wanna bring her back here and stay with me and i really wanna know the rules and regulation that the girls have sign when they come to singapore and when they go back what did the officer tell them..

Cheers
PM72

Kyser Soze
19-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I think marrying a foreign girl will always encounter such problems, i.e. check on the man's occupation and income etc. But you are over anxious on your future wife's background. I believe ICA will view your marriage as a whole, rather than zoom-in solely on your future wife's past, to approve her visit pass. But for her to become a PR may be a entirely different issue.

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 12:23 PM
I think marrying a foreign girl will always encounter such problems, i.e. check on the man's occupation and income etc. But you are over anxious on your future wife's background. I believe ICA will view your marriage as a whole, rather than zoom-in solely on your future wife's past, to approve her visit pass. But for her to become a PR may be a entirely different issue.

Hi Kyser

not that im anxious. i have hear alot of stories from OKT and some pple who use to involve in this relationship.

i use to own a thai forum where we talk about this but after that the guy stop posting it bcos he and his tirak was having some relationship problem.

For girls working in this line do have a problem getting married, i still do not understand why some of them after married get caught when they apply for visit pass.

I believe is because either their wife did not obey the rule that is being set to them or they did not declare trufully. somehow i need to know @ least i know what to do.

The officer did tell me to declare truefully so that all problem can be avoided.

one thing i feel relieve is that that was more then 5yr ago she work in singapore and in the visit pass form it ask did she stay in other place during the past 5yrs. since it more then 5yrs i do not need to declare anymore. i will wait till next yr to make sure it more then 6 yrs before i apply

Cheers

swing123
19-05-2006, 12:56 PM
The officer did tell me to declare truefully so that all problem can be avoided.

hi Pussyman72 aka Bahnoo,

I also read the same in your forum about this guy's problem when he married ex-GL gal. Now i can't recall exactly but there is this "coloured" (red?) in her passport or something. I also recalled that he has to deal with both ICA and AV when getting the visit pass processed.

One key advice i recalled from his posting - do not even think of asking your gal to get a "new passport" with different identity, thing can get very ugly if ICA found out later.

Worst come to worst - if you can't resolve your wife's visit pass issue after got married, put up your wife in JB temporary while continue to pursue the processing (if she's willing). At least you get to see her often or spend time over weekend (you have to suffer commuting in and out). There are ways to get her social visit pass renewed on monthly basis by paying a small amount (RM150) in Malaysia.....

Cheers,

Swing

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Wahlao,

another Sawadee Bro in this dilemma.

First of all, do not fake her documents. Everything must be truthful.
AV, ICA, ROM, all the depts push to each other one lah. All say not their problems.

Getting Married in SG is really a no-no. I don't know why. But I know certain things best not to try cos I have heard those who tried getting married in SG via ROM, the next thing will be either their spouse get sent back or the marriage is void.

You just have to be very patient in getting her visas chopped. And chopped. And chopped. Anyway, your wife to be is a Khon Thai, so when her visa mod liao, just let her go back hometown visit relatives lor. Take it as a holiday. Few months later come back again.

If the purpose of getting married is to apply for a HDB flat, then I think not really possible but to actually wait for 35 years old and apply for one. You can use the Singles Grant.

SC

cooler08
19-05-2006, 02:09 PM
hi Bro

Sure you can do that by bring her over back to singapore to stay with you.But you have to do it step by step.Don't ever play with singapore law.

Don't ever marry her first from her country and bring her over to singapore without letting MOM know about it if not when you apply for short/long social visit pass for her by decline that u 2 already marry at other country.She will sure get deployed for this reason.

Firstly if she ever hold a working pemit in singapore and you really going to marry her you have to apply and get approve from MOM first.

Once you get the approve from MOM then go to ICA apply for her to come singapore and for the reason to come over u must put coming here for marriage.

Upon approve sent her the visa and then she can come over after that must go register of marriage to register after getting the date and if her visa expired before the date you have to go down to ICA again to extent.

After complete the marriage go down to ICA again to apply for long term social vist pass.Normally ICA will give 6 months.If your wife give birth at later stage then ICA will extent it to 1 years.

Pleae forgive me for my poor english

All the best.

bkkguy
19-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi bro Bahnoo,

Sorry bro !! I think i'm not in the position to advise you on this matter. I've never come across any case related to WL in sg.

Like I told you over the phone sometimes back, DON'T ever register your marriage in s'pore but in Thailand. You will thank me for that if you follow my advice.;)

I think if your yearly income is sufficient enough (above 24k/annual), you shouldn't have any problem applying for 1 yr visa for her to stay in sg.

My 2 cents.

xilverzap
19-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Yo Pussyman

Know who me? Knn last night you fly away from TD so fast. Haiz.... thought can lim kopi with you or eat wan tan mee one.

Anyway, from what I see I am glad you are finally trying to get something done with her. Finding out and asking from bros here is one thing. Doing the running around and asking govt bodies is another. Keep it up and dont lose faith. It will come through one. Jai yen yen... bro.

Even if you run into a wall with the govt, dont take it too hard, shit happens but try go round it or try again. With persistence, you will eventually succeed.

Cheers bro.

P.S. tonight wan tan mee? :D

Xilverzap

cooler08
19-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Bro Bkkguy

Sorry for asking this question how come DON'T ever register your marriage in s'pore but in Thailand?

Just by going to MOM to get approval first for this girl to re-enter Singapore to get marry shouldn't be any problem.

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 02:32 PM
hi Pussyman72 aka Bahnoo,

I also read the same in your forum about this guy's problem when he married ex-GL gal. Now i can't recall exactly but there is this "coloured" (red?) in her passport or something. I also recalled that he has to deal with both ICA and AV when getting the visit pass processed.

One key advice i recalled from his posting - do not even think of asking your gal to get a "new passport" with different identity, thing can get very ugly if ICA found out later.

Worst come to worst - if you can't resolve your wife's visit pass issue after got married, put up your wife in JB temporary while continue to pursue the processing (if she's willing). At least you get to see her often or spend time over weekend (you have to suffer commuting in and out). There are ways to get her social visit pass renewed on monthly basis by paying a small amount (RM150) in Malaysia.....

Cheers,

Swing

Hey Swing

Thanks for the reply. my girl only change her name but not her surname she only came back to singapore after 1.5yrs later.

so long she declare her name change on the white form it should not post any problem. so far she come in without a problem. Lucky she did not change the passport or use other pple passport. her passport number is still the same.

The only thing i wanna know is that whether her restriction to expired is it been expired cos my girl told me when she go back thailand the officer did not tell her anything @ all.

Another thing i wanna check is whether they able to get married with a singaporean. there should be a rule there but ICA officer not willing to tell me @ all.

Im going to go to MP to seek for help. i just want this answer to be sure she will not get into trouble.

I also recall what the previous bro have posted in our sawadee forum. just that after his tirak play him out he decide to drop and did not post anything on this anymore.

AV dont care anymore cos after they stop work in singapore. AV will just bring them to ICA and sign off from there. I have gather this from AV, i even recorded what they have said. I have even went to GL and talk to my OKT friend he too said that it not AV problem anymore is the ICA who going to restrict her visit pass and also the restriction that theyhave given to her.

Cheers
PM72 Aka bahnoo

sammyboyfor
19-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Hi All

I like to check anyone have been involve with a ex gaylang girl or your friend that have been involve and successfully get married here in singapore, also getting a long term visit pass or PR.

You want to marry a WHORE??? Are you nuts or what? Thousands of people have fucked her. She's received more penetrations than a rental car has had drivers.

She is almost certain to have been infected with Herpes and the genital wart virus.

Surely there's a decent girl somewhere out there waiting for you to make your move.

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks bro cooler08

Yo Bro bkkguy and xliverzap

First i like to thank bro cooler for the info. mom dont take care of this working girls work permit. i have already check with mom and there is no record there. I will be going down to mom to check one more time and ask them to give me a letter saying no record found, u are free to get married anyway.

Working girls who work in GL get their permit from AV(antivice) when they come to singapore and work. this have been verify with my OKT friends and also my girl ex boss in GL. I have even when to CID (AV) n talk to the officer they ack. they are the one issue it.

Just that when this girls finish their work here they had to go AV to terminate their work permit and then they are being send to ICA to do the rest of the things such as telling them that they are being restricted to come into singapore for a number of yrs, from what i got it from the ICA officer today they said it up to ICA to decide how long the restriction going to be.

Bro BKKguy, Bro thanks for the advice when i call you that day. if really things turn out not good yes. i will get married in thailand and she agree to registed with me there too. there is no stopping me or turnning back anymore.

unless i kanna another areoplane again. else this will be it n u may see me there cos i really tired of this bullshit rule that sgp have set.

Bro Xilverzap, pai sei i really not in a mood yesterday, have been running around trying to get info from mom ica, rom n av. i kanna play like a fooking monkey. till i conner them one by one until they point me to ICA.

today i conner that ICA officer she cannot push to other dept anymore but lei knn ccb she just giving me bullshits that i have already know. Tell me their policy cannot be review to others. i feel like slapping knn said i can get married but subjected to approval when i apply for short or long time visit pass.

and tell me be prepare to live a part if not approved and maybe try again few yr later n may will approved :mad: then i ask her is there a restriction for my girl marrying a singaporean, she keep quiet and divert my question.

If cannot just said cannot lar. nbcb make us do so much thing in return she get jail bcos of the offence she do not even know. that is why i going to find mp leow i buay tahan leow.

i already try to jia yen yen leow. else i will not do so much things for my ger ger, she is also very upset and also very stress. she keep asking me to come to thailand stay with her there n start a family there.

Thanks for the support bros. haiz i always tell pple mai kanna GL girl knn i myself finally kanna :( what to do maybe this is my faith......

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 03:07 PM
You want to marry a WHORE??? Are you nuts or what? Thousands of people have fucked her. She's received more penetrations than a rental car has had drivers.

She is almost certain to be infected with Herpes and the genital wart virus.

Surely there's a decent girl somewhere out there waiting for you to make your move.

Hey Sam, i respect u as the forum host but i think it not a very nice things to said about pple. dont forget there are other pple also have GL n FL gf or wife now.

U can have your own view but pls keep it to urself cos i dont even wanna know :) let me ask u a question if u have a daughter sleeping with one man to another man maybe call them as bf, this so call bf may have STD VD AIDS whatever u call that. so means ur daughter have it too =) 2nd since she sleep with so many pple does it consider a whore too =)

anyway dont even post to me cos i will just ignore ur post from now bcos u do not have any sense of how other pple feel.

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 03:08 PM
unless i kanna another areoplane again. else this will be it n u may see me there cos i really tired of this bullshit rule that sgp have set.

Bro Xilverzap, pai sei i really not in a mood yesterday, have been running around trying to get info from mom ica, rom n av. i kanna play like a fooking monkey. till i conner them one by one until they point me to ICA.

today i conner that ICA officer she cannot push to other dept anymore but lei knn ccb she just giving me bullshits that i have already know. Tell me their policy cannot be review to others. i feel like slapping knn said i can get married but subjected to approval when i apply for short or long time visit pass.

bro BN,

Marrying a WL is the choice u have made. And from Day 1, these are the problems that will accompany with your faith.

Even if you are played around like a monkey, there is no one you can blame.

As for the bullshit rule that sgp is having. It ain't bullshit

How many Thai WLs come to SG Geylang to work as cat40 every 2 years. At least a few hundreds. U just have to logically think of it.

Every Cat40 come Sgp 95% at least have 1 tirak. If everybody after ORD from Geylang marries a Singaporean and settle down, what will happen to our society? I am not saying all WLs are bad. But you think the ICA officers are going to waste taxpayers money to go and screen every Cat40 that is going to marry Singaporeans.

This is a social problem. U may say yours is a genuine case, but every tirak will also say theirs is genuine case. So how?

Like I always tell others, if staying Singapore is really too tough and nothing can be worked out, just leave sgp and settle with her in thailand.

No need to even see ICA officer's face.

SC

sammyboyfor
19-05-2006, 03:11 PM

Thanks for the support bros. haiz i always tell pple mai kanna GL girl knn i myself finally kanna what to do maybe this is my faith......

"Kenna" my foot! Fate has got nothing to do with it. You were given a brain (I hope) to enable you to make decisions which are in your best interests. At the moment, you're thinking with your dickhead instead. For goodness sake snap out of it. Perhaps a visit to IMH might help.:D

How would you like your friends and collegues to describe to you how good a fuck your wife was.:eek:

jon2000sg
19-05-2006, 03:15 PM
5 PRC whores have asked me to marry them,
to me they are just asking for a Int'l passport
otherwise half of your property and savings.

Big bro Sammy is right about "Thousands of people have fucked her. She's received more penetrations than a rental car has had drivers."

I've just met up with a PRC whore I met 4 years ago
and I noticed that she doesn't enjoy sex at all since she
has fucked by so many many men and she uses her body
as a product for sale.

Have fun with them but never marry them...

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Wahlao,

another Sawadee Bro in this dilemma.

First of all, do not fake her documents. Everything must be truthful.
AV, ICA, ROM, all the depts push to each other one lah. All say not their problems.

Getting Married in SG is really a no-no. I don't know why. But I know certain things best not to try cos I have heard those who tried getting married in SG via ROM, the next thing will be either their spouse get sent back or the marriage is void.

You just have to be very patient in getting her visas chopped. And chopped. And chopped. Anyway, your wife to be is a Khon Thai, so when her visa mod liao, just let her go back hometown visit relatives lor. Take it as a holiday. Few months later come back again.

If the purpose of getting married is to apply for a HDB flat, then I think not really possible but to actually wait for 35 years old and apply for one. You can use the Singles Grant.

SC

Hi SC

I dont need her to apply a house cos im applying myself next yr :) i just want her to come down and be with me. as for fake documents she did not do any of this. this i have already verify with her cos she too do not wants to get into trouble.

Her friend work the same time as her but came to singapore to get married 3 yrs later, when her husband try to extend her visit pass after marrying in singapore, she got jail for 2 mths.

There is few reason why she may have been jail.
1. fake passport or ident.
2. did not declare her change of name when filling up the form.
3. did not write down the address on the form which state for the last 5 yrs where she have stayed.
4. Restriction was not over and she came back to singapore
5. The worst case is that bcos they use to work in GL. They are not allow to marry a singaporean.

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 03:21 PM
hmm now i know why pple not willing to post it in the forum bcos there is a group of this pple who just flame others.

To each his own.... so dont even post it if u are not helping.

For those bro who can help pls pm me i like to understand more. thanks alot cheers bros

sammyboyfor
19-05-2006, 03:35 PM

The message I am giving you is the best help you'll ever receive on the issue of marrying a hooker.

If you ignore my advice, don't come a crying to this forum a couple of years down the road when your ex whore wife has ripped you off and "run road" with another of her ex customers.

I started this forum for Singaporeans to exchange information about commercial sex. It was NOT set up as a matchmaking and advice service for customers and their favourite prostitutes. If you start threads on this ridiculous subject, you should expect to receive negative feedback from those who are older and wiser than yourself.

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 03:59 PM
hmm now i know why pple not willing to post it in the forum bcos there is a group of this pple who just flame others.

For those bro who can help pls pm me i like to understand more. thanks alot cheers bros

Bro BN,

In real life, you must understand this is how others will view this kind of relationship. They will use a magnifying glass or telescope to view rather than just use their eyes.

We ourselves, we also know of how many horrific tales and sad stories from such cases.

To be able to ride through this wave, u must be able to accept other ppl's skeptical comments. If you are not able to, this kind of relationship will not last long.

This is life. U just have to accept the way it is. Because these are all the things that u have to accept that comes with falling in love with a Cat40 WL. Whether we like it or not, the rule will stay.

*I have heard of GL Cat40 WLs after ORD come to singapore stay with their "husband" but in the eyes of the law, they are not married.

U just have to be patient in getting all the ICA chops. Extension after extension. Of course u have to have a healthy IR8A record and also I am not sure going to MP will really help or not. I guess it wouldn't. But no harm trying.

SC

yanki1
19-05-2006, 04:08 PM
"
How would you like your friends and collegues to describe to you how good a fuck your wife was.:eek:

hmm i agree on this. i wun like to be walking on the street and the old dirty ah pek at the coffee shop is staring at my wife and talking among themselves that what an ang pai she was and how high she felt when they fuck her:o

bkkguy
19-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Hi Bro Bkkguy

Sorry for asking this question how come DON'T ever register your marriage in s'pore but in Thailand?

Just by going to MOM to get approval first for this girl to re-enter Singapore to get marry shouldn't be any problem.

It not about visa issue.

If you get yourself register the marriage in s'pore, you will have to face our sg law. The women charter can ruin you when come to divorce in the near future. It going to cost you dearly.

Over here in Thailand, there is a saying.
When go to register your marriage, you need 10 min.
When come to divorce, you ONLY need 5 min. Faster !:D

No costly lawyer fees will be involved.

sammyboyfor
19-05-2006, 04:23 PM
To be able to ride through this wave, u must be able to accept other ppl's skeptical comments. If you are not able to, this kind of relationship will not last long.

The relationship won't last long whether he accepts sceptical comments or not.

Those Thai whores want nothing more than a sugar daddy to take care of the their expensive tastes. When a better one comes along, they'll simply move on and leave behind another dumb Singaporean victim who allowed his dickhead to cloud his better judgement.

swing123
19-05-2006, 05:38 PM
The relationship won't last long whether he accepts sceptical comments or not.

Those Thai whores want nothing more than a sugar daddy to take care of the their expensive tastes. When a better one comes along, they'll simply move on and leave behind another dumb Singaporean victim who allowed his dickhead to cloud his better judgement.

i know my comment will not be viewed objectively simply because i know PM72....

I believe everyone in this world has his/her rights to choose the path to live so long as he/she has attained the legal adult age, save for those who are mentally challenged/handicapped. We, as fellow friends/forum members, can show our concern to put up the skeptical comments for him/her to ponder rather than put drawing fore-drawn conclusion.

Just my 2 bahts.

xilverzap
19-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi

While I see that the BOSS here totally dont agree to it. Perhaps he has his experiences with people crying here and regreting that this kind of relationship DONT WORK AT ALL. Well, I just happen to know some people that have been with their ex-WLs wives now and are so happily married with kids and all and they have been together for so many years. So, there are some successes. It is an UPHILL climb for sure. Many may have fallen. BUT there are those who made it.

On the other hand, while Pussyman have tabled this matter out and seek some advices, he is and should expect both positive and negative reactions. I do wish him all the best because it is his path to take. His is no newbie in the world of WL or FL scene. I for one knows he KNOWS the effects of a backlash if the whole thing turn sour. He have been through it before and he is damn freaking caution about it. BUT FUCK, he falls again for another. So what?? It is still his decision to make.

We have been fucked many times over why we play until dickhead rules the bighead. But we still carry on and on and on... Like i mentioned in my post on another thread. In the end, we are victims of our own doings.

Help lor.. if you have been through it... Scold, if you ever got fucked by it. It is still Pussyman's path and HIS path to take what ever advices or wake up calls that come along in this thread.

Another 2 satang worth.. or not..?? up to you....

Xilver

sammyboyfor
19-05-2006, 06:10 PM
On the other hand, while Pussyman have tabled this matter out and seek some advices, he is and should expect both positive and negative reactions.

Should be.... ".. have tabled this matter out and seek some ADVICE."

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

john99
19-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Pussyman is an adult. Let him make his own decision. If he wants to marry this ex_Geylang gal, let him be as he know the consequences if things don't work out as he had planned.

But I do wish the best for them if they are allowed to marry as they do need every bit of help to make things work. Good luck.

jon2000sg
19-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Big Bro Sammyboy is right, he is here to help and advise.

A PRC whore that I know 4 years ago came back again
and ask me to marry her but I know deep inside she is
here just for the PR and not for me, I believe someone
rich whom is her customer, a married man is waiting for
her. She is just using me as a bridge to get more $$$.

As I've said have fun with them but never marry them...

OceanEleven
19-05-2006, 06:43 PM
hmm i agree on this. i wun like to be walking on the street and the old dirty ah pek at the coffee shop is staring at my wife and talking among themselves that what an ang pai she was and how high she felt when they fuck her:o
Give him a break, guys, she was here more than 5 years ago. Do you still remember someone you laid 5 years ago? :cool:

xilverzap
19-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Should be.... ".. have tabled this matter out and seek some ADVICE."

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

Great! Thanks BOSS... my english not so good lah. A lot of all these silly mistakes.. :p

Kao jai ok leow na.. Think forum is like tat one lah... Got good advice, got bad advice, and perfect english writers and those non so perfect ones, some also singlish...

Sorry if too many mistakes... and this little interuption.

Xilver

OceanEleven
19-05-2006, 06:52 PM
I started this forum for Singaporeans to exchange information about commercial sex. It was NOT set up as a matchmaking and advice service for customers and their favourite prostitutes. If you start threads on this ridiculous subject, you should expect to receive negative feedback from those who are older and wiser than yourself.
We appreciate the presence of this forum and it is this forum that brought along the colourful aspects of commercial sex but then it brought matters and issues such as PM72’s. Then again, he is mature enough to know the path he is treading on and jolly well knows all the whiplash coming along. He is here to seek advice on getting visas, ROM not to debate if he had made his choice right.

Remember, without us, there is no need for the WLs, without them; there is no existence of this forum. :cool:

Rof|maoxz
19-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Bro pussyman72 , I guess you have received my PM, although it doesn't help much. Since your thread has already attracted several knowledgable bros. You have already made a trip to MOM, did you give the officer her permit number to check? Yes, her pass is issued by Anti vice dept. but all permits are accounted by controller of MOM what. If MOM replied there's no information for her permit status, then they stand neutral for her marriage. ICA also can't commit to you on your marriage because they are the visa issuing authority.

I guess the main pain-in-the neck issue is to clear her SVP/LTSVP. Marriage shouldn't be a problem liao. I guess, in the end, at most ICA will grant her, like in the past, a one month social visa and she has to return back to her country for another few months. From there you will need to re-apply her social visa thru repeated application and MP visits.

Malaysian Datuk
19-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Bro I share with you my experience......maybe some already mentioned by the bros here but I relate to you anyways....

Almost 10 years ago I decided to marry my cat40 tirak. After 1 and half years of her 2 years contract, we decided she go back to Thailand. She was told by AV she can never ever return to Singapore. She went back and returned with another passport (actually it's her sister's). We ROM and went thru the usual hassle of the monthly visit passes application. Later she got the long term pass when my son was born. Many times she was 'invited' to apply for PR but that wont do because once she does, she will be fingerprinted and the game will be up coz AV got her fingerprints record. So sometimes she got to stay away in Thailand for some months. This is best way because from what I know, ex licenced WL cannot marry Singaporeans and stay here. (correct me if I am wrong). The GL okts which you see with ex WL wives all probably do the same trick. It's not perfect situation but this is best way in my view.

Also ask yourself bro why you want to marry her the 'proper' way? PR/citizenship? HDB flat? Most Thais I know wont want to give up their thai citizenship anyway. And like SC mentioned HDB can go thru 'loophole' when ur 35.....do it this way, I can still 'enjoy' everything...I got the marriage cert to show our union, my son can still be Singaporean, she can stay in Singapore long term, This is best of the worst situation to be in

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi Rof|maoxz, oceaneleven & malaysian datuk

Thanks for the advice and understanding me what im going thru.

I will be going down to mom this time to ask them to check, as for her permit no. she cannot remember but mom said they can check her passport no. name and birth date.

as for getting house i dont really need her to be PR so long she able to get long term visit pass it good enough. im able to buy my own house myself. just wants her to be with me here and start a family.

i just wanna make sure everything is clear from her side before we register and then apply for long term visit pass, i dont want her to get into trouble for nothing. PR i dare not to hope for. maybe after a few more yrs i will give it a try but for now a visit pass will be good enough.

pussyman72
19-05-2006, 08:51 PM
to those that who raise your view about marrying a whore.

just a liitle info about me. i no stranger in WL and FL and i have seen bad n good relationship with this gers. yes they have been in this line so what is the problem if u think the are bunch of whore why still call them for sex when u think about STD AIDS or VD... even u use a cap does it mean u wont catch it....

also without this whore are u able to do your business selling sex videos.....

everyone has a past, everyone has a path to choose whether it bad or good the person have to face it if he have choose to go that path.

To Sam, if im using my dickhead to think i will not go thru the trouble to do so much things. im well aware of this gers capable of doing and im not a brainless person who do not know what this girls are thinking. i can said that i have seen how girls bluff guys money and then fook off. im no stranger in ur forum if u recall who im previously.

If i just wanna have my little bro to enjoy little hole i could have just base the girl there n screw her whenever i go up. i have done that many times not just thailand even in singapore i do that too.

I do not wish to said more only bros who have known me well enough will know what kind of person im.

i appreciate your advice but everyone has a path to go whether is a successful one or a failed one, the person just had to bear it. im not a cry baby coming to the forum n let everyone know i got ditch.....

i share my views and experience to other bros who is involve in this kind of relationships. I dont go insulting their girls cos i understand them very well. some pple just need a lending hand to listen out their problem or maybe giving them some advice. that is what forum are for.

To the bros who wants to talk on this. maybe u can come to this sawadee forum. it use to be very active but it been dead for awhile maybe bros who wants to talk there can maybe post your question or share info over here.

http://p082.ezboard.com/bsawadee85516

_AXL_
19-05-2006, 09:20 PM
bro pussyman,

not going to talk about moral or ethical issues with u. obviously, u have given your thought on the matter. however, there r some things u need to know.

my ex-gf's mum was a GL WL donkey years ago with a work permit. got to know her husband, who was married at that time, stopped working when she got pregnant by him, which is still ver debatable cos his daughter looked nothing like him. gave birth to her in jb, came over with the daughter to stay until he got divorced several years after. when my ex parents tried to get married in sg, they were told that she is not allowed to get married. forget about pr status, putting her name in hdb flat or a six-mth visa. she needs to get her passport chopped every 2 weeks. so no choice, the WL forced the husband to get married in jb so that she and the daughter can have a legitimate claim on his fortune when he dies. end up the husband stays in jb after he retired cos he only needs to chop the passport monthly.

an ex-colleague of mine also got to know an ex-WL a few years back, gave up his well-paying job, got disowned by his family. now they r living in KL and got married there. Not allowed to get married in SG, and not allowed to get another work permit in SG after the girl has taken a WL permit. she was asked to sign a declaration which is unfair and does not make any sense. the government might have some reason for it, but as usual we do not need to know about it.

however, my ex-colleague seems to be doing well in KL and they recently had a baby daughter, unlike my ex and her mum who r only interested in grabbing as much $ as possible. too bad for the sucker that they didnt have DNA testing then.:(

think whether it works or not depends on the couple, the reasons for being together. love will keep us alive or no money, no honey.

by the way, sammy, nice forum but your comments are clearly out of line. dont remember u posting such antagonising views a few years back. if u were just using some other nick, i would have blamed it on the school holidays. just my worthless thoughts.:cool:

Happywheel
19-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Hi Rof|maoxz, oceaneleven & malaysian datuk

Thanks for the advice and understanding me what im going thru.

I will be going down to mom this time to ask them to check, as for her permit no. she cannot remember but mom said they can check her passport no. name and birth date.

as for getting house i dont really need her to be PR so long she able to get long term visit pass it good enough. im able to buy my own house myself. just wants her to be with me here and start a family.

i just wanna make sure everything is clear from her side before we register and then apply for long term visit pass, i dont want her to get into trouble for nothing. PR i dare not to hope for. maybe after a few more yrs i will give it a try but for now a visit pass will be good enough.

Bro maddog

wish you all the best...hopefully heaven is kind to you for this time.
You are fated to be with a TG.

cheers

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 01:49 AM
Bro maddog

wish you all the best...hopefully heaven is kind to you for this time.
You are fated to be with a TG.

cheers

yo thanks bro, bro what ur real nick previously. u know my old nick too >.< lol

It really happy to see all the old bros here. it been awhile ever since i cut down in cave digging ;)

glad to see the old and new bros who give their support and advice to me. i feel much better now. now i just need to do things one step @ a time.

yes bro i do hope this time i will be successful, there is always a risk but im willing to give it a try again. i love TL and i will always do, nothing can do away this feeling i have for TL and TG.

I have even think for the worst even she cannot come to singapore. she have agree to get married with me in TL n ROM there so will be doing the translation in a couple of months after i find out more about this.

I have a friend going to help me check with his friend who maybe able to link up with ICA . so hopefully he can help me to get some info.

Now a days pple call me KT leow lol KT = Khonthai :D

Cheers n take care mate

oldcar
20-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Hi Pussyman

There are few things you really need to clear up.

1. You really need to talk to you girl to find out all the facts clearly...I mean facts and not just she say and think.. to why there a problem for her to come Singapore and what wrong when she was here.
2. When all fact clear and you still want her and still cannot get her to Singapore..consider set her up in JB. It only take 3-4K Rm per year to get a maid visa in Malaysia..I had keep mine there for 3 year before. But you have to be sure you two don't have kid, as this make thing problematic for you and the kid. I know, because of this, I give up PR status and bring mine gers and kid back to HK.
3. You don't need to care other bros say or think, especially in SB, but you have to be really sure that you really love her and that same for her.

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 03:06 AM
yo thanks bro oldcar

i appreciate your advice. i have actually told my girl to tell me the truth and also try to remember what was being told to her when she left singapore.

cos if not i will have more problem.

If worst case comes, there is high chance i moving up but i hope not cos i need to find something to do that else i cant live there @ all.

if my girl really love me i will give up here but only time will tell. I will only decide that later.

I will still try all way to get her for the good for both of us.

As for others, i dont really care just that i dont like pple insulting my girl, insult me but not her.

cheers bud

Mr.romance
20-05-2006, 06:56 AM
Great! Thanks BOSS... my english not so good lah. A lot of all these silly mistakes..

Kao jai ok leow na.. Think forum is like tat one lah... Got good advice, got bad advice, and perfect english writers and those non so perfect ones, some also singlish...

Sorry if too many mistakes... and this little interuption.

Xilver
Forum is after all watever people feel like typing which could end up negative or positive & eventually arguments & flaming....To me its like a football match...when the Scoreline is 3-0, some people say the winner is just "Heng"....Some will say the winner will never make mistake to lose...Some will even say "Kelong" lah...it will go on & On...

OceanEleven
20-05-2006, 11:40 AM
If worst case comes, there is high chance i moving up but i hope not cos i need to find something to do that else i cant live there @ all.
cheers bud
This is the main issue in BKK, either you know the language and culture and start a small business or come loaded with surplus to splash. Else looking for a job there is as good as digging your own grave. Still pondering over this. :confused:

sakurada
20-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Pussyman72,

I'm sure u r old enough to make yr own decisions, especially on a super big thing such as marriage. Although WL are humans too, it is usually much harder for most people to accept one as wife, especially a GL WL, where numerous (7 to 11 per day x estimated 200 days = 1,400 to 2,200 !!!) men have done her before. Good luck to your imminent marriage. Focus on the big issues. The PR or residence thingy is just a irritation (go and ask yr PAP MP to solve the problem or else threaten to vote for WP but pls vote WP in any case).

Sad to say, I'm also "hook" on to one WL myself although marriage is never in my mind. I dun mind having kids with her but not marriage. Sammyboy may say I'm a loser in love but wat to do? The same logic as to why some incapable people holds big paying jobs while some intelligent and qualified people drive taxis or hold temp jobs.

peterfish
20-05-2006, 12:20 PM
I know of a such sad fuck who is currently waiting for his CAT40 tirak to finish her tour of duty so that he could marry her. Everyday he lives in pain when he knows his gal can't answer his call cos must be serving customers. "mouth full-can't talk". He tried to discourage ppls from trying her some more!

Why go through such things?

Castrol
20-05-2006, 12:28 PM

just a liitle info about me. i no stranger in WL and FL and i have seen bad n good relationship with this gers. yes they have been in this line so what is the problem if u think the are bunch of whore why still call them for sex when u think about STD AIDS or VD... even u use a cap does it mean u wont catch it....

]

kio kway and marrying a kway is different.

peterfish
20-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Hi All

well i got involved, she used to work in GL 5 yrs ago. i have check with the AV and they said they got nothing to do with it anymore after she have terminate the permit. They ask me to check with ICA

I have gone down to ICA and check, ICA officer told me that normally girl working in this line after they gone back home . there is a restriction for this girls to come in singapore. restriction could be 1, 2 to 3 yrs or even indef. The officer will tell them the rules before they go back home.
PM72
I can tell you this. Those ppls in SIR will tell you that it is not that it is impossible for a CAT40 WL to come back to Singapore to marry but they will also not tell you what to do and how to go around doing it! You yourself have gone there b4 and see what happened. Sillypore civil servants are like that. If can push, sure push. I tjink they have seen so many cases liek yours over the years that they already sian 1/2.

No point trying to beat the legal system here. Better to pack up and move to Thailand. See your gal in her natural environment. It might trun out to be a blessing in disguise.

peterfish
20-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Bro pussyman72 , I guess you have received my PM, although it doesn't help much. Since your thread has already attracted several knowledgable bros. You have already made a trip to MOM, did you give the officer her permit number to check? Yes, her pass is issued by Anti vice dept. but all permits are accounted by controller of MOM what. If MOM replied there's no information for her permit status, then they stand neutral for her marriage. ICA also can't commit to you on your marriage because they are the visa issuing authority.

I guess the main pain-in-the neck issue is to clear her SVP/LTSVP. Marriage shouldn't be a problem liao. I guess, in the end, at most ICA will grant her, like in the past, a one month social visa and she has to return back to her country for another few months. From there you will need to re-apply her social visa thru repeated application and MP visits.
Bro, no dept will say "NO. You can't marry her!. Similarly no dept will say "Yes.". They will just push the ball around. A war of attrition. They hope to wear you down so that you will give up.

Anyone tried calling govt bodies like PUB, NPB and other govt bodies will kena put on long call waiting........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

peterfish
20-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Im going to go to MP to seek for help. i just want this answer to be sure she will not get into trouble.

PM72 Aka bahnoo
Ask MP for help? Who is your MP? I think he/she will ask you to re-consider first or ask you to join SDU. No MP will write a letter on this for you. If he/she really write to SIR, do you think Wong K.S. will allow?

korb
20-05-2006, 01:02 PM
hi pussyman72, my friend's wife working in ICA.i can ask for you, what you want to know.but my guess is that won't be a good news

Rof|maoxz
20-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Bro, no dept will say "NO. You can't marry her!. Similarly no dept will say "Yes.". They will just push the ball around. A war of attrition. They hope to wear you down so that you will give up.

Anyone tried calling govt bodies like PUB, NPB and other govt bodies will kena put on long call waiting........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

I really wish I can help, but I got limitation. :(

SittingBull
20-05-2006, 01:50 PM

also without this whore are u able to do your business selling sex videos.....

everyone has a past, everyone has a path to choose whether it bad or good the person have to face it if he have choose to go that path.

To Sam, if im using my dickhead to think i will not go thru the trouble to do so much things. im well aware of this gers capable of doing and im not a brainless person who do not know what this girls are thinking. i can said that i have seen how girls bluff guys money and then fook off. im no stranger in ur forum if u recall who im previously.

If i just wanna have my little bro to enjoy little hole i could have just base the girl there n screw her whenever i go up. i have done that many times not just thailand even in singapore i do that too.

I do not wish to said more only bros who have known me well enough will know what kind of person im.

i appreciate your advice but everyone has a path to go whether is a successful one or a failed one, the person just had to bear it. im not a cry baby coming to the forum n let everyone know i got ditch.....

i share my views and experience to other bros who is involve in this kind of relationships. I dont go insulting their girls cos i understand them very well. some pple just need a lending hand to listen out their problem or maybe giving them some advice. that is what forum are for.

To the bros who wants to talk on this. maybe u can come to this sawadee forum. it use to be very active but it been dead for awhile maybe bros who wants to talk there can maybe post your question or share info over here.

http://p082.ezboard.com/bsawadee85516

Bro, to put things simply, its your life, and do whatever makes you happy. Human beings are naturally judgemental, but we can only see from the outside, and give advices based on common beliefs, perceptions and the socially acceptable paths of life. However, only you know what truly makes you happy, and you are in the best position to make an informed decision. We bros may say things that are not pleasant to your ears, but it's undisputable that its all for your best interests, even if it sound harsh, and may turn out to be sour. So, i say again, do whatever makes you happy... Cheers.

peterfish
20-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Bro, to put things simply, its your life, and do whatever makes you happy. Human beings are naturally judgemental, but we can only see from the outside, and give advices based on common beliefs, perceptions and the socially acceptable paths of life. However, only you know what truly makes you happy, and you are in the best position to make an informed decision. We bros may say things that are not pleasant to your ears, but it's undisputable that its all for your best interests, even if it sound harsh, and may turn out to be sour. So, i say again, do whatever makes you happy... Cheers.
like that no good lah. If taking drugs make one person happy, should we just say" Never mind, just do what make you happy."? if we know it is wrong, then we must say so what.

peterfish
20-05-2006, 02:01 PM
I really wish I can help, but I got limitation. :(
how to help him when he and only him can help himself.

jon2000sg
20-05-2006, 02:05 PM
i can't believe it, time and time again
there are people who wants to marry a kway?

yes indeed 'kio kway and marry kway is 2 different thing'

a kway dun enjoy sex as much as a girl next door.
a kway has a busted pussy

peterfish
20-05-2006, 02:10 PM
i can't believe it, time and time again
there are people who wants to marry a kway?

yes indeed 'kio kway and marry kway is 2 different thing'

a kway dun enjoy sex as much as a girl next door.
a kway has a busted pussy
that's why the moive "Pretty Woman" was a box office hit. There are many ppls who wanna to marry a kway. But do you know why there was never a squeal or "Pretty Woman 2"? Cos Richard Gere tried to bring Julia Roberts back to his high society life style and circle of frens but was made fun and chided by many when they know that Julia Robert was a PRO. In the end. Richard and Julia parted and Julia Roberts went back to being a PRO/Kway.

The only ppls who eventually married Thai Kways are those poor Thai Farmers and those drunkard Thais.

SittingBull
20-05-2006, 02:21 PM
like that no good lah. If taking drugs make one person happy, should we just say" Never mind, just do what make you happy."? if we know it is wrong, then we must say so what.

If drugs is the only source of joy for a patient who is terminally ill, then i say, WHY NOT ??? However, to most, drugs are not a source of enjoyment, but a wrongly perceived escape route from their problems. They are using drugs to avoid the pain, rather than confront them and get them solved. Drugs, to most, are a coward way of running away from problems, cos unless they are eradicated, they will always be there. What am i talking about anyway ?? :confused:

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 02:28 PM
I can tell you this. Those ppls in SIR will tell you that it is not that it is impossible for a CAT40 WL to come back to Singapore to marry but they will also not tell you what to do and how to go around doing it! You yourself have gone there b4 and see what happened. Sillypore civil servants are like that. If can push, sure push. I tjink they have seen so many cases liek yours over the years that they already sian 1/2.

No point trying to beat the legal system here. Better to pack up and move to Thailand. See your gal in her natural environment. It might trun out to be a blessing in disguise.

I myself work in the gov for 6 yr i know their cb taiji also. i already expected this. nvm i will just slowly work my way n see how. moreover i did told my girl it going to be 2 yrs b4 we settle down. which going to be end of next yr.

i have to be sure she is real to me b4 i make the last move.

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 02:38 PM
hi pussyman72, my friend's wife working in ICA.i can ask for you, what you want to know.but my guess is that won't be a good news

yo bro korb

this is only 2 things i wanna know which also in turn help the bros here who involve with a geylang ger relationship here.

can u help to check if this girls are able to get married to a singaporean after they finish their work (finish work permit) in singapore if so how long before they can get married.

2nd is after they have termintate their work permit how long is the restriction before they can come back to singapore for social visit.

also maybe can check whether is there any other restriction when this girls sign the paper which they will have problem in the future marrying a singapore man.

ICA officer this is their internal policy and they cannot review much. so i was having alot difficulty talking to them. which i have already expected.

so if u can help to find this info it will be great to help bros here who is involve with a GL girl and let them consider whether they wanna carry on or not.

so far i have already hear 1 news that 1 bro's friend able to marry his gf by pushing very hard to the mp. but that is only a special case not everyone will have the luck.

Cheers

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 02:45 PM
I myself work in the gov for 6 yr i know their cb taiji also. i already expected this. nvm i will just slowly work my way n see how. moreover i did told my girl it going to be 2 yrs b4 we settle down. which going to be end of next yr.

Then meanwhile, u just chop the short term social visit passes. Because it will take some while and some chops before you can make her social visit pass into a long term pass.

Govt policies as u know have been there for years. Wouldn't change because of 1 incident, or change for the better over the next 2 yrs

So for these 2 yrs, u can also judge for yourself what kind of person she is. And also a test of time to see whether u can withstand the pressure all around u.

I do heard of some ex-Cat40 girls came back to SG for short visits shortly after ORD. I also heard of those who kenna jail term after coming back.

If the girl is very honest with the authorities, they will at least more willing to help rather than those who try to snake their way around thinking they are smart.

SC

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 02:48 PM
bro pussyman,

not going to talk about moral or ethical issues with u. obviously, u have given your thought on the matter. however, there r some things u need to know.

my ex-gf's mum was a GL WL donkey years ago with a work permit. got to know her husband, who was married at that time, stopped working when she got pregnant by him, which is still ver debatable cos his daughter looked nothing like him. gave birth to her in jb, came over with the daughter to stay until he got divorced several years after. when my ex parents tried to get married in sg, they were told that she is not allowed to get married. forget about pr status, putting her name in hdb flat or a six-mth visa. she needs to get her passport chopped every 2 weeks. so no choice, the WL forced the husband to get married in jb so that she and the daughter can have a legitimate claim on his fortune when he dies. end up the husband stays in jb after he retired cos he only needs to chop the passport monthly.

an ex-colleague of mine also got to know an ex-WL a few years back, gave up his well-paying job, got disowned by his family. now they r living in KL and got married there. Not allowed to get married in SG, and not allowed to get another work permit in SG after the girl has taken a WL permit. she was asked to sign a declaration which is unfair and does not make any sense. the government might have some reason for it, but as usual we do not need to know about it.

however, my ex-colleague seems to be doing well in KL and they recently had a baby daughter, unlike my ex and her mum who r only interested in grabbing as much $ as possible. too bad for the sucker that they didnt have DNA testing then.:(

think whether it works or not depends on the couple, the reasons for being together. love will keep us alive or no money, no honey.

by the way, sammy, nice forum but your comments are clearly out of line. dont remember u posting such antagonising views a few years back. if u were just using some other nick, i would have blamed it on the school holidays. just my worthless thoughts.:cool:

yo bro AXL thanks for sharing with me n the bros here. there are some good ones n there is some bad one. we just have to gamble and see how things will go.

if something u see is not right u just have to telll urself wait what is happening here better look into it. if is really bad just chop n move on.

im not a greenhorn going to let them take advantage to me, i can be nice n loving to them but if they make stuns i will note it down n if need to chop n move on to next girl.

be it a decent or non decent it all the same shit. decent girls now adays fook ard behind their bf back. i have seen so many of this. best one was my friend's gf become wife then she fook ard with my another friend who we always go out drinking with. that is one of it i have seen of course there are many too.

so just take one step @ a time if all turns out well then maybe my ger and me really together and have a family else bo bian i just had to move on. not like our bro sam here said dont come crying in the forum. i will not cry but i will share with bros if it really happen to be cos @ least bros here know.

Im not new in this games i have been burn big time and i know my stand and i always wants to share with bro. as i said b4 there are good ones and bad one it all depend ur luck. it whether u wanna gamble it

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=OceanEleven]This is the main issue in BKK, either you know the language and culture and start a small business or come loaded with surplus to splash. Else looking for a job there is as good as digging your own grave. Still pondering over this. [QUOTE]

I totally agree with u bro oceaneleven, it not gonna be ez to work in bkk, finding a job is already a pain. also doing business heheheeh well i have a good bro here who have given me advice of doing business in thailand :D

best keep money in pocket better :p

i may said i want to go over if turn out bad but use what to live on that is the main issue. well just have to see and decide later

Red_Perrier1099
20-05-2006, 02:52 PM
The only ppls who eventually married Thai Kways are those poor Thai Farmers and those drunkard Thais.

Where do you get this from? Your thai peers?

Would you also say those people who eventually have to visit prostitutes are losers? :rolleyes:

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 02:53 PM
yo bro korb

this is only 2 things i wanna know which also in turn help the bros here who involve with a geylang ger relationship here.

can u help to check if this girls are able to get married to a singaporean after they finish their work (finish work permit) in singapore if so how long before they can get married.

Bro BN,
I discourage this kind of thing to help bros.

Reason because everyone's case is different. Many a times their cases are not genuine. Will give alot of people false hopes.

I always believed that if a person is genuine, sincere and willing to defy all odds to be with the one he loves, no matter what kind of route is in store for him, he will walk it.

What is your purpose to be able to marry her in SG?

Just to get her a Long term visit pass or
to get her a PR.

U must have a purpose for anything that you want to do and not just do for the sake of doing.

Like some of the people I ask them why you want to marry a WL. They say just marry lor. And they don't even have a reason for it.

I am not saying you don't have a reason, but if you are willing to share it out, then I believe others here can advise you whether the same kind of things can be achieved without getting married.

SC

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Pussyman72,

Sad to say, I'm also "hook" on to one WL myself although marriage is never in my mind. I dun mind having kids with her but not marriage. Sammyboy may say I'm a loser in love but wat to do? The same logic as to why some incapable people holds big paying jobs while some intelligent and qualified people drive taxis or hold temp jobs.

lol i agree with u on the incapable person that is holding big paying job while the intelligent and qualified ones drive taxi n temp job.

there are good ones but the gov policy failed cos to them so long u can study n passed good grades = no1. :mad:

as for the WL letting so many men laid on her, first of all when u wanna start a WL relationship it should have come into ur mind. if u really mind then it should not have even start but sometime human is so funny choose to go the other way and get into shit, of course there is good one also lar hehehe

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=OceanEleven]This is the main issue in BKK, either you know the language and culture and start a small business or come loaded with surplus to splash. Else looking for a job there is as good as digging your own grave. Still pondering over this. [QUOTE]

I totally agree with u bro oceaneleven, it not gonna be ez to work in bkk, finding a job is already a pain. also doing business heheheeh well i have a good bro here who have given me advice of doing business in thailand :D

best keep money in pocket better :p

i may said i want to go over if turn out bad but use what to live on that is the main issue. well just have to see and decide later

Bro,

if thai people can live with small businesses and small earnings and live through it. Then u can too.

Unless you are thinking of currency conversion to SG. Then even 30K baht a month not enough for your family.

Since u work in govt, u should have quite a bit of CPF.
Once u reach 35, u can just buy a HDB flat from HDB. U are not allowed to sublet whole flat without permission from HDB. But if you are going to stay in Thailand long term, then u can authorise the Power Attorney to submit your application of subletting your whole HDB flat even though u have not occupied for min 5 yrs. This one also one way to get some "CPF money to be released" and u get to spend them on rentals or whatsoever u want to do in Thailand.

SC

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 03:19 PM
'Reason because everyone's case is different. Many a times their cases are not genuine. Will give alot of people false hopes.'

I do agree not everyone case is the same. case whether genuine or not is up to the officer to access. we cant decide what we want. how many genuine case about marrying a viet & china girl from this country? well not all succesful right.

'I always believed that if a person is genuine, sincere and willing to defy all odds to be with the one he loves, no matter what kind of route is in store for him, he will walk it.'
That is why u call love. if u truly love each other no matter what kind of problems. both will solve together and support each other. that is what i call a real relationship.

'What is your purpose to be able to marry her in SG?'
think u still do not get what i mean bro. to be able to get married in singapore is not a problem. to be able to get a pass is a problem if she married a singapore man dont even talk about PR status. we are just talking about short n long term visit pass.

There is already example that guy married their ex WL ger and when they apply for visit pass. their wife being lockup. it could be other reason which i believe i have posted in the earlier post.

Why i ask and to share it here is bcos if it really the reason that they cannot married to a singaporean then these bros here had to seriously think whether to carry on or not and also prevent themself getting their wife being jail.

what is the use of getting married if ur wife get jail just bcos she never obey the rule which we do not know.

'U must have a purpose for anything that you want to do and not just do for the sake of doing.'
There is no purpose. it just enquiry to make sure u dont get yourself n ur love one into trouble with the law.

'Like some of the people I ask them why you want to marry a WL. They say just marry lor. And they don't even have a reason for it.'
Some pple dont know what they are doing, some pple do. marrying a WL or not do need to ask why bro. is all up to them. is like u having a decent gf then wanna get married after few yrs then pple ask u why u wanna get married. u proberly said oh want to start family lor or been together so long leow lor cos i love her lor.

many many why lar. is very subjective lar.

'I am not saying you don't have a reason, but if you are willing to share it out, then I believe others here can advise you whether the same kind of things can be achieved without getting married.'
As i have already mention :D

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=pussyman72][QUOTE=OceanEleven]This is the main issue in BKK, either you know the language and culture and start a small business or come loaded with surplus to splash. Else looking for a job there is as good as digging your own grave. Still pondering over this.

Bro,

if thai people can live with small businesses and small earnings and live through it. Then u can too.

Unless you are thinking of currency conversion to SG. Then even 30K baht a month not enough for your family.

Since u work in govt, u should have quite a bit of CPF.
Once u reach 35, u can just buy a HDB flat from HDB. U are not allowed to sublet whole flat without permission from HDB. But if you are going to stay in Thailand long term, then u can authorise the Power Attorney to submit your application of subletting your whole HDB flat even though u have not occupied for min 5 yrs. This one also one way to get some "CPF money to be released" and u get to spend them on rentals or whatsoever u want to do in Thailand.

SC

I can live like the thai not a problem but u forgeting ur parents in singapore. they are old n not working who gonna take care of them. medical bils are not cheap in singapore.

buying a hdb for me is not a problem i dont even need to get a loan if i buy a 4 room flat. i have even plan for that already to rent it out :D

Rof|maoxz
20-05-2006, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=siamcutey][QUOTE=pussyman72]

I can live like the thai not a problem but u forgeting ur parents in singapore. they are old n not working who gonna take care of them. medical bils are not cheap in singapore.

buying a hdb for me is not a problem i dont even need to get a loan if i buy a 4 room flat. i have even plan for that already to rent it out :D

Hope you can sort out your matters eventually. :)

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=pussyman72][QUOTE=siamcutey]

Hope you can sort out your matters eventually. :)

yo bros thanks. why i wanna start this thread is bcos i wanna share and also to know more info on this. hoping bros can share here :)

a sex forum does not mean there is no relationship involve. most pple is bcos of sex ard n later get involve with relationship and then get burn or married.

but i always feel that a thread will benefit others and help them think more seriously whether to start or not to start a relationship.

i hope i can get info from another friend. getting info does not mean i will get married so soon cos u need to understand ur girl well before u make the move.

Having this kind of relationship is always a gamble.

OceanEleven
20-05-2006, 03:54 PM

Looking forward to hear some positive note about survival in BKK. Starting a business in BKK is the easiest way out, getting a paid job there is out as far as I can forsee. Now left is what to do, when to do, how to do and what to do. :)

OceanEleven
20-05-2006, 03:57 PM
a sex forum does not mean there is no relationship involve. most pple is bcos of sex ard n later get involve with relationship and then get burn or married.
but i always feel that a thread will benefit others and help them think more seriously whether to start or not to start a relationship.
i hope i can get info from another friend. getting info does not mean i will get married so soon cos u need to understand ur girl well before u make the move.

Having this kind of relationship is always a gamble.

Can see that you are gathering info and ammo at the same time before you strike out and unlike some fools with nothing to spare and zero to offer and plunge their ass into the acid pool. Would love to hear some progress. :D

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Looking forward to hear some positive note about survival in BKK. Starting a business in BKK is the easiest way out, getting a paid job there is out as far as I can forsee. Now left is what to do, when to do, how to do and what to do.

hehehe maybe u can get some info over in my old forum. some bros did feedback on doing business in thailand.

http://p082.ezboard.com/fsawadee85516frm16

few yrs back i have gone to the lawyer to check about opening a company in bkk. it not hard to open, it whether u can make it there.:rolleyes:

i dont know how to tell u about doing business in bkk. maybe 1 bro here can tell u about it. if he wanna share :D

Many bro who have a tirak always want to do business in TL so that they can be with their love one. is it the reason they want to do business there or just want to find a way to be with their tirak....

i have seen pple asking doing business there just for the sake of their tirak since the days when sam was still on delphi forum

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Can see that you are gathering info and ammo at the same time before you strike out and unlike some fools with nothing to spare and zero to offer and plunge their ass into the acid pool. Would love to hear some progress. :D

yes bro, im keeping my ammo and gather more info before i make my move. i dont like to be caught of guard and get slap for no reason.

My girl know it well. i do things i wanna make sure i have all the facts first before i do. in fact i double check triple check before i do.

I learn it when i was in the army. u can do anything but dont get caught. if u wanna do it u better think twice or more before u go ahead with the plan.

redux2006
20-05-2006, 04:31 PM
The message I am giving you is the best help you'll ever receive on the issue of marrying a hooker.

The stigma will always be there. You want to take this step you have to be prepared that this is what other people will think, it's just a matter of whether they say it out loud or not, but this IS what other people will think.

This is why the saying 'Love is Blind'.

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 04:40 PM

Wah,

Bro BN either got quite a lot of cash or
CPF got at least 200++K (This one very high possibility)

Don't let your tirak noe how much you have in your CPF na.

hehehe
SC

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 04:46 PM
yes bro, im keeping my ammo and gather more info before i make my move. i dont like to be caught of guard and get slap for no reason.

My girl know it well. i do things i wanna make sure i have all the facts first before i do. in fact i double check triple check before i do.

I learn it when i was in the army. u can do anything but dont get caught. if u wanna do it u better think twice or more before u go ahead with the plan.

Bro,

Being confident is good, but not overconfident.

No matter what, never underestimate thai girls. Even if very close in the relationship.

Always think one step ahead of what they are thinking or doing.

SC

redux2006
20-05-2006, 04:58 PM

Hey Sam, i respect u as the forum host but i think it not a very nice things to said about pple. dont forget there are other pple also have GL n FL gf or wife now.

Just like being the leper, the loser, the outcast...This is what other people will think and say. The stigma will always be there. Bro, you want to take such a step you have to be prepared that it's just a matter of whether they say it out loud or not, but this IS what other people will think. Reality is, unfortunately, that cruel.

Sure inside here we can bicker and argue...Hey, I dont like you, I minus your points...It's great being a child again. It's the pleasure we all have logging on here. In the real world its a bit different?

If you already are so sure, it appears so, that this is what you want, then whatever other people think and say don't matter. This is your life bro, not ours. Be happy already that so many people responded.

And if it works out for you, Love is blind indeed.

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Bro,

Being confident is good, but not overconfident.

No matter what, never underestimate thai girls. Even if very close in the relationship.

Always think one step ahead of what they are thinking or doing.

SC

hehehe i always do bro dont worry. i got burn before so i much wiser then before.

dont need to be confident just had to see things n accept the fact it the most important. i seen many bros n including myself refuse to accept the cons when the girls lie to us and we still think it is true.

is bcos of this many pple get burn for no reason.

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Wah,

hehehe
SC

i bo money de :X cpf got she also cannot touch lol. when i buy house i will still said i owe gov. money lol

Happywheel
20-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Wah,

hehehe
SC

If BN is not married, he is not eligible to buy flat from HDB directly.
If he get married, for 180k he can get a 5 room flat in jurong west already

For open market, for SG200k in CPF will only get him a 4 room flat in Yishun or maybe bukit panjang area.

For mature estate, minimum at least 300k:D

Malaysian Datuk
20-05-2006, 05:23 PM

For open market, for SG200k in CPF will only get him a 4 room flat in Yishun or maybe bukit panjang area.

For mature estate, minimum at least 300k:DWah you housing agent ah? Not only must wary of wife.....agents of all sort also like to 'bio' people with high CPF:D

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 05:24 PM

hehehe i can apply SSC ma :) ooi happywheel bo tell me ur old nick hehehe

Happywheel
20-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Wah you housing agent ah? Not only must wary of wife.....agents of all sort also like to 'bio' people with high CPF:D

not to worry. i'm not property agent lah
agents very busy during weekend .. have to bring clients to view flat..where got time to read and post in forum..haha:D

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 05:36 PM

Resale units, plus in addition, he can apply for Singles Grant.

CPF 200++K enough liao lah

Woodlands, Sembawang....

If his only intention is to move Overseas, no need to lock 1 room. Apply through Power Attorny to submit request.

hehehe
SC

Happywheel
20-05-2006, 05:36 PM
hehehe i can apply SSC ma :) ooi happywheel bo tell me ur old nick hehehe

single grant is 15k only if i'm not wrong
will pm you ...an old friend from sawadee:)

Malaysian Datuk
20-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Talking about CPF....sidetrack abit.....give up Singapore citizenship can instant take CPF monies? Some people tell me still must wait till 55 or certain age....KNN

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 05:38 PM
agents very busy during weekend .. have to bring clients to view flat..where got time to read and post in forum..haha

Today I quite eng leh. On off on off. :D

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Talking about CPF....sidetrack abit.....give up Singapore citizenship can instant take CPF monies? Some people tell me still must wait till 55 or certain age....KNN

I tell you can, also no use.

If you want clarification, just write an email to CPF board and get them to reply you back via email. SO u have black and white.:D

SC

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 05:51 PM

wah mai give up singapore citizenship. very expensive ah u know our citizenship cost 1M. inorder to become citizenship u either go proper channel else invest 1M here lei.

my father's friend give his citizenship go downunder knn few yrs later cannot tahan want to come back and the only way to get it fast is to invest 1M in singapore then can get.

Malaysian Datuk
20-05-2006, 06:00 PM
wah mai give up singapore citizenship up. very expensive ah u know how citizenship cost 1M bo. inorder to become citizenship u either go proper channel else invest 1M here lei.

my father's friend give his citizenship go downunder knn few yrs later cannot tahan want to come back and the only way to get it fast is to invest 1M in singapore then can get.I take CPF go Thailand change 1 million baht buy Elite Club member stay there long term.........or go Malaysia with RM150K (my 2nd home program)....knn worst come to worst go stay in Pulau Babi:D

Donplayplay
20-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Hi Old Soldier....

R U assisting your comrade??????

It has been long time lost in touch...

How is every1 in the platoon Since lost in touch...

Spy news inform me that U injure U still Cheong to HomeTown... Really envy U...

Going to Bombard HomeTown in July... Wanna to join in...

single grant is 15k only if i'm not wrong
will pm you ...an old friend from sawadee:)

Donplayplay
20-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Comrade...

Hope your wish come truth......

wah mai give up singapore citizenship. very expensive ah u know our citizenship cost 1M. inorder to become citizenship u either go proper channel else invest 1M here lei.

my father's friend give his citizenship go downunder knn few yrs later cannot tahan want to come back and the only way to get it fast is to invest 1M in singapore then can get.

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 06:08 PM
I take CPF go Thailand change 1 million baht buy Elite Club member stay there long term.........or go Malaysia with RM150K (my 2nd home program)....knn worst come to worst go stay in Pulau Babi:D

lol too bad my cpf not alot =P

jc_wtc
20-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Bro,

Don forget July hor.... Got a week to relax.... Hahahahaha..

agents very busy during weekend .. have to bring clients to view flat..where got time to read and post in forum..haha:D

Donplayplay
20-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Hi Old Soldier..

How R U???

xilverzap
20-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Hmmm.. seems like a thread like this can stir up so many bros from sawadee forum. I wonder who and whats your old nicks. Would be interesting to know where have we all gone after so long.

Anyway, just wanna say that Pussyman's love for his thai girl is not so much that she is a WL or anything. He have always loved thailand for whatever thailand have to offer as well. Many of us are the same, love thai music, thai food, thai culture, thai language and heck.. thai women too. (WL or NOT). Just hang around MBK and I can spend the whole day gazing and drooling... 55555

Well, he got a lot to do that is for sure. Check this, check that and recheck again, so that he can settle down with his love. Only thing we can do is hope that everything will turn out fine.

Xilver

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Hmmm.. seems like a thread like this can stir up so many bros from sawadee forum. I wonder who and whats your old nicks. Would be interesting to know where have we all gone after so long.

Anyway, just wanna say that Pussyman's love for his thai girl is not so much that she is a WL or anything. He have always loved thailand for whatever thailand have to offer as well. Many of us are the same, love thai music, thai food, thai culture, thai language and heck.. thai women too. (WL or NOT). Just hang around MBK and I can spend the whole day gazing and drooling... 55555

Well, he got a lot to do that is for sure. Check this, check that and recheck again, so that he can settle down with his love. Only thing we can do is hope that everything will turn out fine.

Xilver

hehehe thanks bro. our old sawadee forum bros always love thailand and it not just girls but the pple n the country itself.

my thai may not as good as other bro but my affection for thailand is very strong.

i still remember i was searching high n low trying to come to bkk n work bcos i love the country too much.

even now im watching Thai TV series. Bro start leow go check the online tv lol

OceanEleven
20-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Many of us are the same, love thai music, thai food, thai culture, thai language and heck.. thai women too. (WL or NOT). Just hang around MBK and I can spend the whole day gazing and drooling... 55555
Xilver

I agree. MBK, local and farang, food, shopping, movies and puyings, you name it MBK has it. Next go gazing jio me hor. :D

xilverzap
21-05-2006, 02:54 AM
I agree. MBK, local and farang, food, shopping, movies and puyings, you name it MBK has it. Next go gazing jio me hor. :D

I dont mind. We used to have a pretty big group cheonging Thailand last time. Now only few of us left and pretty much have "projects" up there. 5555

All of them lie, all of them cry... these are part of the tools to squeeze your wallet dry dry. Our hearts are soft, so we give. WHY??? Know already still carry on?? Well, Perhaps we all want attention from them. We want them to treat us well. We LOVE the way they treat us (our dicks) 55555555555

From touch down at Duang Mong, gaze until you leave Duang Mong, eyes all red red, nose bleed till dry, sit in plane while waiting for it to fly back to Sillypore also HOPE the plane got problem taking off so that you can stay 1 more night. Come on bros... you all get that feeling right??? 55555555

Still we carry on to listen to their lies, comfort their tears. Even though we KNOW it well that it is all a game.

Xilver :cool:

xilverzap
21-05-2006, 03:00 AM
i still remember i was searching high n low trying to come to bkk n work bcos i love the country too much.

Pussyman

Jai yen yen hor, dont watch thai tv untill also cry hor. Their serials also power one. The puying in all the shows also cry cry cry until make your girl cry cry cry one....

They really should not have series in hotel tv... Knn 8.30pm to 10.30pm. confirm cannot bonk, cannot go out with girls you book one. They will stick their eyes on tv and the remote control become their best friend leow. hahaha :p

Xilver

_AXL_
21-05-2006, 03:03 AM
be it a decent or non decent it all the same shit. decent girls now adays fook ard behind their bf back. i have seen so many of this. best one was my friend's gf become wife then she fook ard with my another friend who we always go out drinking with. that is one of it i have seen of course there are many too.

so just take one step @ a time if all turns out well then maybe my ger and me really together and have a family else bo bian i just had to move on. not like our bro sam here said dont come crying in the forum. i will not cry but i will share with bros if it really happen to be cos @ least bros here know.

Im not new in this games i have been burn big time and i know my stand and i always wants to share with bro. as i said b4 there are good ones and bad one it all depend ur luck. it whether u wanna gamble it

bro pussyman72,

all the best to u. well, quite a lot of gals do f**k around nowadays. why the hell it didnt happen when i was younger!!!:mad:

relationships r such that if u do not put yr all into it, it is likely u will not get the desired results. when u meet the right gal, really must showhand!!! girls will sense very easily whether u r giving yr all. the downside would of course that the hurt will come in abundance as well, when it turns bad... take care n good luck.

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 03:23 AM
Pussyman

Jai yen yen hor, dont watch thai tv untill also cry hor. Their serials also power one. The puying in all the shows also cry cry cry until make your girl cry cry cry one....

They really should not have series in hotel tv... Knn 8.30pm to 10.30pm. confirm cannot bonk, cannot go out with girls you book one. They will stick their eyes on tv and the remote control become their best friend leow. hahaha :p

Xilver

lol wah lau u right about that 830pm to 1030pm lol. During this time u go disturb u ger ger sure kanna f lol

they love to watch the tv series until u talk to them they also dont reply sometime lol.

bo bian lor just had to bonk b4 and after the show lor.

ah ya not just the actress can act. the girls also best actress even better then fann wong n zoe tay. :rolleyes:

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 03:34 AM
bro pussyman72,

all the best to u. well, quite a lot of gals do f**k around nowadays. why the hell it didnt happen when i was younger!!!

relationships r such that if u do not put yr all into it, it is likely u will not get the desired results. when u meet the right gal, really must showhand!!! girls will sense very easily whether u r giving yr all. the downside would of course that the hurt will come in abundance as well, when it turns bad... take care n good luck.

yo bro thanks but still have 1 yr b4 we really get married so things may change. just hope for the best.

better not showhand too much to the girl u like hehehe the more u showhand the more they know about u ;)

i prefer give 50 out only cos @ least u have some reserve on the person. u can love or like but just dont jump into the pit n hurt urself.

pple will said sure bo can give 50% or not. why not i can do it hehehe cos i no want be carrot. orange on body and green on the head lol

sometime we just have to reserve some for ourself and see things. it not easy but it better this way so u dont get hurt so badly.

i have kanna so many time from decent n non decent ones. so i had enough of this and now i just said i love u like i drinking water. everytime i talk to my girl she will ask me u love me or not and i said love u very much i want u soo much :rolleyes:

this is just part of the so call relationship how sure are we that will be forever. even if u have pass the gf n bf relationship n become husband n wife how sure that she or he will not leave u. only when u are in the coffin n ur wife or husband send u the last trip then i can call it really a true love.

well this is part of the life we have to face. bo bian

siamcutey
21-05-2006, 03:40 AM

bro pussyman72,
all the best to u. well, quite a lot of gals do f**k around nowadays. why the hell it didnt happen when i was younger!!!:mad:

Guys,

I think we need to correct some issues over here.

Yes, Decent Gals also Fuck around. WLs fuck around too. (For money)

But now if we are going to talk about WLs, should we bring in the Decent Gals?

Whether the Decent gals fuck around, shouldn't be an issue to bring in together whether the WL you loved is the right one for you.

When we men fall in love with WL, others say wah WLs sleep around for money. We will say, decent gals also mah. (See this point here?)

Unknowingly, we are giving ourselves a reason to accept the WL.

Another case

When we men fall in love with WL, others say wah WLs need a lot of money. We will say, decent gals might use more money than WLs. (See this point here?)
Unknowingly, we are giving ourselves another reason to accept the WL.

Why not just judge the WL on her character? Does she lie?

Please don't come say its part of her job, she need to do this to survive. Because all this are simply lame reasons one finds to accept them.
If today this situation changes to another person, will we be so forgiving?

When we judge a WL on how much she needs every month. She may not be using more than a Decent gal, but why should we compare them?
Why not ask ourselves how is her expenditure being divided?

I have seen WLs con other people's feelings for money. Many of us say its part of their job.
I also seen WLs who do not con other people's feelings for money. I asked them why. They tell me they don't like the person, they will just give the sex and take the money. And not lie saying they love him as well.

SO the question comes in here is why are we so forgiving towards WLs and yet we will magnify the flaws of Decent gals.

Decent gals got gd ones, got bad ones. Gd or bad ones more, u all know the answer.

WLs also have gd ones, got bad ones. Gd or bad ones more, u all know the answer too.

*Remember this line.
We must not fear what other girls lie to us. MOST importantly is WE MUST NEVER LIE TO OURSELVES depriving OURSELVES of the TRUTH. Once WE do this, WE are FINISHED.
Many people in tirakship with WLs die not because of the WL con them or tell them lies. It's when they start lying to themselves. They have to use more and more lies to justify what they did is right. :cool:

SC

xilverzap
21-05-2006, 04:15 AM
*Remember this line.
We must not fear what other girls lie to us. MOST importantly is WE MUST NEVER LIE TO OURSELVES depriving OURSELVES of the TRUTH. Once WE do this, WE are FINISHED.
Many people in tirakship with WLs die not because of the WL con them or tell them lies. It's when they start lying to themselves. They have to use more and more lies to justify what they did is right. :cool:

SC

Wah, well said. I couldn't agree more. Clap Clap Clap!!!
Once they lie successfully and get more $$ outta you, there is no stopping them from carrying on. Why not?

We have to just hit ourselves in the head then, but even that doesnt work. When in it, you can't see what other can see from the outside, so do take a listen from time to time from bros, friends and families that warn you. It is by not listening and unknowingly lying to yourself that get oneself into more trouble.

Xilver

_AXL_
21-05-2006, 04:22 AM
Guys,

I think we need to correct some issues over here.

Yes, Decent Gals also Fuck around. say wah WLs sleep around for money. We will say, decent gals also mah. (See this point here?)

*Remember this line.
Many people in tirakship with WLs die not because of the WL con them or tell them lies. It's when they start lying to themselves. They have to use more and more lies to justify what they did is right.
SC

hi bro siamcutey,

no offence but non-WL girl who fucks around also qualifies as a decent girl. maybe i m getting old or just plain too conservative, but i really cannot term them as decent girls.

but i agree with u that we must not lie to ourselves in order to justify the situation. i was also once involved with a ktv gal for about 6 months. never could bring myself to let her go to work, kept telling myself that nothing will happen, although she never did promise me. until one day, she came back with a hicky at 6am, i couldnt lie to myself anymore and called it off. who was i kidding??? even though i was with her more for the sex and companionship, there was no doubt that i still minded what she does for a living.

but i guess bro pussyman only needs to grapple with her past. shouldnt be as bad as those tirak bros out there.;) good points u have, at 3 in the morning.:D

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 05:18 AM
ah ya SC whether we said decent or WL are the same or what. it all voice down to one thing use the brain n think.

it not the matter of giving excuse of to accept WL. it just a compare.

even how smart u are know WL will bluff ur money. u are just not as smart as them lar if They really want to con ur money, u also will not know.

u are not a thai and never know how a thai think.

dont be over confident thinking we know this girls too well. always beware n becareful else mai fall for them lor then u are safe from getting ur ass kick.

so if want to fall for this girls then be prepare to get burn if they bluff u lor

naemlo
21-05-2006, 08:42 AM
From touch down at Duang Mong, gaze until you leave Duang Mong,

Errrr where is Duang Mong????:confused:

naemlo
21-05-2006, 08:47 AM

No point telling this to those ppl using emotion to think. When u blindly in love n madly fucking someone, thousands of reasons to cover her short coming.

naemlo
21-05-2006, 08:49 AM
no offence but non-WL girl who fucks around also qualifies as a decent girl. maybe i m getting old or just plain too conservative, but i really cannot term them as decent girls.

U can label her as slut if u want. Will this make u feel better to be with a WL?

naemlo
21-05-2006, 08:53 AM
so if want to fall for this girls then be prepare to get burn if they bluff u lor

I wonder y these men r so stupid, since he knows, he will get burn n yet falls for it. Y men not adventurous enough to go rob a bank? :eek:

Big Sexy
21-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Simple.... everyone thinks he is "special"...just like DNAT.. :D

I wonder y these men r so stupid, since he knows, he will get burn n yet falls for it.

naemlo
21-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Simple.... everyone thinks he is "special"...just like DNAT.. :D

He nowsadays diam diam.... u still cannot let him go??? :D

siamcutey
21-05-2006, 10:56 AM
ah ya SC whether we said decent or WL are the same or what. it all voice down to one thing use the brain n think.

it not the matter of giving excuse of to accept WL. it just a compare.
even how smart u are know WL will bluff ur money. u are just not as smart as them lar if They really want to con ur money, u also will not know.
u are not a thai and never know how a thai think.
dont be over confident thinking we know this girls too well. always beware n becareful else mai fall for them lor then u are safe from getting ur ass kick.

I think the bottomline is how we actually know the girl.
What kind of environment do we know her?
How is the financial status of the girl? What kind of family members she have?
What kind of job she holding?
How does she spend her past time?
How does she spend her cash flow?

I still have this to say. There are bros who marry really nice and decent girls as wives and don't fuck around. There wives are good ladies and everyone has a happy family. And most of the time we cannot achieve this is because we met the girl from the wrong place.:cool:

SC

Happywheel
21-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Today I quite eng leh. On off on off. :D

hahaha
SC

Everyone also know you are the most eng person in the forum

But for a good cause by giving advice and also whack those people who are still in the dream of tirakship.....haha:D

Happywheel
21-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Hi Old Soldier....

R U assisting your comrade??????

It has been long time lost in touch...

How is every1 in the platoon Since lost in touch...

Spy news inform me that U injure U still Cheong to HomeTown... Really envy U...

Going to Bombard HomeTown in July... Wanna to join in...

I'm going to krung thep. u know?

already book my ticket and probably will spend my time watching World Cup there.

U want to join me?

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 01:11 PM
I still have this to say. There are bros who marry really nice and decent girls as wives and don't fuck around. There wives are good ladies and everyone has a happy family. And most of the time we cannot achieve this is because we met the girl from the wrong place.:cool:

SC

then i also have to said this there are bros marry WL or FL and they love each other and been together years. they dont f ard and devoted to the family.

So it all apply the same is whether u meet a good girl or not.

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 01:12 PM
I wonder y these men r so stupid, since he knows, he will get burn n yet falls for it. Y men not adventurous enough to go rob a bank? :eek:

Well some are n some are not :cool:

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Everyone also know you are the most eng person in the forum

But for a good cause by giving advice and also whack those people who are still in the dream of tirakship.....haha:D

It good to share our views i will not said is an advice. everyone have to decide by himself what he wanna do.

u can give alot of advice or info but one choose to ignore, u also cannot do anything.

i believe most of the bros here know what they are doing. those who does not know will proberly come asking.

naemlo
21-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Well some are n some are not :cool:

Who are n who not?? :confused:

naemlo
21-05-2006, 01:21 PM
i believe most of the bros here know what they are doing.

A lot of ah peks also know what they r doing but in end their stories also end up in the newspaper. They assume they know.... Ironic, "I cross the bridge more than u cross the road." :D

forumer
21-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Errrr where is Duang Mong????:confused:

Don Muang International Airport, Bangkok

naemlo
21-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Don Muang International Airport, Bangkok

Oic Don Muang.... y is it called Duang Mong? :rolleyes:

xilverzap
21-05-2006, 02:24 PM
A lot of ah peks also know what they r doing but in end their stories also end up in the newspaper. They assume they know.... Ironic, "I cross the bridge more than u cross the road." :D

Well, it is back to the FAMOUS phrase... LOVE IS BLIND
Really, when one is in it, it is difficult to comprehand why others are so against it. So, only thing is oneself's will to pursue what he defines as his own soulmate. Perhaps best to have good friends around and talk. Sometimes, this does work, other times it doesnt.

Xilver

xilverzap
21-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Oic Don Muang.... y is it called Duang Mong? :rolleyes:

Bangkok very big leh.. Dont think they can call it straight off Bangkok international airport. Anyway, another new airport coming up soon in Bangkok. Damn long name one. So cannot called Bangkok International Airport 2 mah. Right?

Xilver

siamcutey
21-05-2006, 07:38 PM
then i also have to said this there are bros marry WL or FL and they love each other and been together years. they dont f ard and devoted to the family.

So it all apply the same is whether u meet a good girl or not.

Why not we ask them the problems they faced?
The money issues that arises from the thai girl's family?
And also let's not forget it's this money issue that cause the Thai Girl to work in the flesh trade. And also let's not forget, its not that simple to ask a WL to quit for love and then what about the loss of income? Her family needs the money.

Marrying a WL is not just talk about love can settle everything. There are many difficult issues (esp the money part) that needs to be solved.

If not I don't see why the same problem that causes them to be a WL will not arise after their marriage.

SC

siamcutey
21-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Really, when one is in it, it is difficult to comprehand why others are so against it. So, only thing is oneself's will to pursue what he defines as his own soulmate. Perhaps best to have good friends around and talk. Sometimes, this does work, other times it doesnt.

Xilver

It's not Love is Blind. It's the hope of a Pretty Woman ending that makes a lot of people live on this HOPE.:D

SC

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Why not we ask them the problems they faced?
The money issues that arises from the thai girl's family?
And also let's not forget it's this money issue that cause the Thai Girl to work in the flesh trade. And also let's not forget, its not that simple to ask a WL to quit for love and then what about the loss of income? Her family needs the money.

Marrying a WL is not just talk about love can settle everything. There are many difficult issues (esp the money part) that needs to be solved.

If not I don't see why the same problem that causes them to be a WL will not arise after their marriage.

SC

looks like u have seen alot of bro who married wl have alot fo money bros =)

siamcutey
21-05-2006, 08:11 PM
looks like u have seen alot of bro who married wl have alot fo money bros =)

Bro,

Do you think a WL will love you more than their Family?

They may love you more one day but doesn't mean they will forget the very reason why they work as a WL for their family.

A lot of people persists in being with a WL, taking up the task of supporting her and her family. Who is the one most "shiong"?

And do you seriously think they have the have the courage to even come out and tell us something so private as their money matters?

Those who want marry WL, they will want some of their frens to know they are taking 1 big step towards a hope they trying to accomplish.
It's a relationship which most people are not optimistic in.

When money problems arises, how do you think they will tell their frens about it? Most will try to bite their teeth through and just dig into savings and work their way through.

Bro, I also love a GL Cat40 girl before. I still love her now. She told me she just need 30K baht a month for her family, and that is the criteria she will quit. Previously in GL she is ang pai, every month send >100K baht home.

Even if I don't give her 30K baht, I believed she can get 30K baht from all other customers easily.

Then the next question comes in now is, she is not in Thailand. She is in KOREA. For what reasons no need me to spell out.

30K to support her family is reasonable. To me I don't see it as a lot. But I know her family got many money problems. Bro is gambling saint. Mother is filial mother always take care of the son like he is King.
One of the reason I see is her money problems is never-ending.

2nd reason is she tells me she has to lie to some customers to get money. Should I accept this reason?

So what even if I knew she loves me truly or not? Many people can accept their tirak con other customer's money. So what even if the other men are customers?

WILL YOU WANT TO BE WITH SUCH A SCHEMING WOMAN?

Thats why up till today I think its best both of us lead our own lives. She do what she want for her family. She want to use her pussy or she want to con others, up to her. To me, I just keep my love for her in my heart. Love for someone cannot forget one. But I can choose to decide who I want to be with.

For me, I will not choose a scheming woman regardless of how much my love for her is.

If any of you out there can allow your tirak to con other men money and live with this fact, its up to you all. I can't and thats just me. :cool:

SC

pussyman72
21-05-2006, 09:06 PM
it ok i understand where u coming from. each has their own path to go. most important the guy must know what they are doing is enough already.

i cant said much of what u have face and what u have know. i have my own experience on this girls and i know how hard it going to be and what i going to expect from them.

Malaysian Datuk
21-05-2006, 09:12 PM
XilverLOVE IS BLIND......only when they can smell your $$$:D

Donplayplay
21-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Wah....I C our old Comrade is helping each others....

There is good sign....

Ex... H. Bat...

Hahahahah...

hehehe thanks bro. our old sawadee forum bros always love thailand and it not just girls but the pple n the country itself.

my thai may not as good as other bro but my affection for thailand is very strong.

Donplayplay
21-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Hi Comrade..

Let me do some homework as busy nowaday..

Will PM U...

Hope to meet all the Ex H. Bat Bro....

I'm going to krung thep. u know?

already book my ticket and probably will spend my time watching World Cup there.

U want to join me?

GL joe
22-05-2006, 12:11 AM
LOVE IS BLIND......only when they can smell your $$$:D
well said,bro :)

siamcutey
22-05-2006, 01:16 AM
it ok i understand where u coming from. each has their own path to go. most important the guy must know what they are doing is enough already.

i cant said much of what u have face and what u have know. i have my own experience on this girls and i know how hard it going to be and what i going to expect from them.

Those questions that I asked myself, to tell you the truth, I was struggling within myself emotionally. So at the end, I decided that for each and every question, I already knew the true answer. Just that I was trying to use "buts", "ifs" to see if I should continue or not. Which I realised if I really do that, I was being unfair to myself.

Why not throw away your past experiences (experience count for zero) and think rationally the questions that I have gone through? Take it you are NEW to the scene.

And think of the answers. Actually u know the right answers, just that u are trying to come to a conclusion.

Example here, U toss a coin. Heads u stay, Tails u leave. When the outcome is HEAD, u feel very happy. When the outcome is Tail, u tell yourself 2 wins out of 3. Turn out Heads this time, your face lightens up, and HOPE for the Heads again. If Tails come out for the 3rd, u will say 3 wins out of 5. :p

I think only certain people will understand what is the meaning behind this post.

By the time one can read till this line, one will realise that we have the answers already, just that our emotions are fighting within us, giving chances and chances each time.:cool:

SC

naemlo
22-05-2006, 10:17 AM

Another good excuse/reason for those who fall in love with WL.

naemlo
22-05-2006, 10:21 AM
LOVE IS BLIND......only when they can smell your $$$:D

Datuk, I thought u blinded many times..... :D

jon2000sg
22-05-2006, 10:32 AM
love can be an excuse to gain $$$

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Another good excuse/reason for those who fall in love with WL.

lol so long they happy can leow right =) i cant see why we going to said reason n excuse whatever we call it to make them realize so long they know what they are doing what can we said.

we dont know what the person are doing with their girls.

peterfish
22-05-2006, 01:29 PM

OMG! You not even sure abt her feelings and your relationship and yet you already thinking of marrying her and staying in S'pore?????

peterfish
22-05-2006, 01:32 PM
just sidetrack a bit. How are yoiu gonna to ask your fren's wife to help? You asked your fren and how he asked his wife?

"Wifey, I have a fren who jio kway and now he wants to marry her. Can you check out for me since yu working in SIR?".

I can't imagine how your fren's wife would think?

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 01:33 PM
OMG! You not even sure abt her feelings and your relationship and yet you already thinking of marrying her and staying in S'pore?????

lol what is sure what is call real. even u married already till the day u die and she still with u then is call really love.

if u think everything is sure n real then i can said u take thing for granted.

of course i know whether i know my gf is real or not. i still wanna see more b4 i go ahead. anyway i dont want to waste my time discussing with u. lol cos u guys are just trying to find fault =) so i wont reply anymore. i only reply those that i want to

naemlo
22-05-2006, 01:40 PM

He is still trying to think of various reasons, her tirak is a special ger.

sy779780
22-05-2006, 02:56 PM
hi budders,

May I asked - does Malaysia HC girls get easier to marry a S'pore man compare to ex-GL WL. The guy > 38 y/o, got hse, car and good pay job.

Thanks a million...

bangkoktonight
22-05-2006, 03:50 PM

anyway i dont want to waste my time discussing with u. lol cos u guys are just trying to find fault =) so i wont reply anymore. i only reply those that i want to

Good decision.

bkklover
22-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Good decision.

I must learn from him too :p

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Good decision.

Hi BKKtonight

u know deli's group right?

Rof|maoxz
22-05-2006, 04:33 PM
lol what is sure what is call real. even u married already till the day u die and she still with u then is call really love.

if u think everything is sure n real then i can said u take thing for granted.

of course i know whether i know my gf is real or not. i still wanna see more b4 i go ahead. anyway i dont want to waste my time discussing with u. lol cos u guys are just trying to find fault =) so i wont reply anymore. i only reply those that i want to

Bros, I think we should not question the love/relationship between pussyman72 and his tirak. Even local couples who love each other so deeply might get divorce someday for some reasons. Let's help him pertaining to the immigrations and other matters. As for the relationship part, I'm sure pussyman72 is old enough to decide which path he gonna take. :)

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Bros, I think we should not question the love/relationship between pussyman72 and his tirak. Even local couples who love each other so deeply might get divorce someday for some reasons. Let's help him pertaining to the immigrations and other matters. As for the relationship part, I'm sure pussyman72 is old enough to decide which path he gonna take. :)

Thanks bro. @ least u understand what im coming from. each relationship have it own set of problems. i dont need any advice from anyone regarding about me n my girl. i have my way of doing it and also have my own bros who will advice me if i need to.

the only thing i want to know is the immigration matters and to share it with those who really involve with WL in sgp and wants to know how to go about solving it.

Rof|mazoxz thanks :)

sammyboyfor
22-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm sure pussyman72 is old enough to decide which path he gonna take. :)

With age normally comes wisdom. It now appears that there are quite a few exceptions. :D

siamcutey
22-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks bro. @ least u understand what im coming from. each relationship have it own set of problems. i dont need any advice from anyone regarding about me n my girl. i have my way of doing it and also have my own bros who will advice me if i need to.

No offence to your bros.

What if your grp of bros chose to let you learn it the hard way and decided that only by letting you go through it again, only then one will learn.

So it becomes a part where they leave you to do what your heart wants. What kind of advice they going to give u when they don't even want to give anymore?

Anyway, I seriously think lah. What ICA did is entirely right.
By not allowing Ex-WLs to marry in SG and get PR status.

If you said that u have to think of means of survival for your family in Singapore and also the costs of living and working in thailand don't seem like a good option, other than staying in SG, then I think thats a whole new set of problems you have to think about. ANd its something you have to face when in the 1st place u decided to accept your girl.

For those who wants to marry WLs or get long term visas which ICA rejects at times, please do not blame the system. The system is here to stay

Blaming ICA, Blaming AV, Blaming ROM or whatever others is easy. But in the 1st place, no one says you will have to marry a WL.

I am very straightforward and I don't beat around the bush trying to act diplomatic.

No one needs to accept what I say, but if one is offended by what I said, it just shows that his love for his girl cannot withstand the eyes and views of others. In simple layman terms, he is not fit to be with a WL.:cool:

SC

sammyboyfor
22-05-2006, 05:06 PM
. i have my way of doing it and also have my own bros who will advice me if i need to.

Should be "... who will ADVISE me if I need to.".

"Advice" is a noun.

sammyboyfor
22-05-2006, 05:27 PM

Imagine what would happen if ALL Singaporean men wanted to marry whores! :eek:

A couple of generations down the road, the whole Singapore population would have whore genes in their pedigree. All Singapore males would be sons of whores.... the females would be daughters of whores.

When the guys went for in camp training.. the talk cock sessions would go something like this.....

"Hello Wong!.. wah lao eh ... long time no see.. Eh friend.. your mother last time what category ah?.... Wah $40 only ah... My mum cat$150 leh"

Eh I ask you ah... your mum last time do CIM or not? My dad say he book your mum she do for him leh... true or not?"

To the guys who want to marry hookers, please come to your senses. You owe it to yourselves and your future generations to put some thought into where you are going to plant your seed in order to perpetuate your proud family heritage.

We all know how important the family name is in Chinese culture. Don't let your small dickhead taint all future generations that carry your surname.:confused:

naemlo
22-05-2006, 05:55 PM
A couple of generations down the road, the whole Singapore population would have whore genes in their pedigree. All Singapore males would be sons of whores.... the females would be daughters of whores.

I remember an idiot posted in the forum saying something like this, "all (great) grandmum from China was whore b4".... I read liao nearly fell down the chair.

Anyone here remember who posted this statement?? :confused:

siamcutey
22-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Imagine what would happen if ALL Singaporean men wanted to marry whores! :eek:

This one I don't know. But I know if Cat40 girls can marry SG men, I would say a very high percentage would.

My "teacher" said to me

GOOD WL ALL DIE LIAO LA IN Thailand........if can find 1 out of 100, mean u are going to get con 99%....
:D
hahaha
SC

bangkoktonight
22-05-2006, 06:41 PM
I must learn from him too :p

You wont be able to keep your bloody mouth shut lah. :rolleyes:

xilverzap
22-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Imagine what would happen if ALL Singaporean men wanted to marry whores! :

How can this ever happen?? ALL?? Really or not? Not ALL Singaporean men go visit whore house leh....

Only a very few who go brothels feel they "might" just want to continue a relationship with her. In this case. IT IS 5 YEARS AGO! Not a current WL.

So means to say a WL will forever be a WL?? I think it is sad to brand a person for a person's past for SOOOO LONG.

Just my personal view anyway.

Xilver

bangkoktonight
22-05-2006, 06:43 PM
With age normally comes wisdom. It now appears that there are quite a few exceptions. :D

Are you one of the exveptions too? :eek:

xilverzap
22-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Anyway, this thread is for people with info with how to go about getting married with a EX GL girl. NOT ABOUT whether it is the right thing to do or not the right thing to do.

So... Pussyman needed some INFO. NOT ASKING for opinion of Marry an ex GL girl is right or wrong. Like he say, if he need advise on right or wrong, this thread is not the place to seek answers. He can ask his friends, bros and families. Not you, Not me.

Perhaps whoever wanted to fire up some reasons 'WHY I SHOULD NOT MARRY A GL GIRL" then please go ahead and open another thread lor. I been looking at this thread for a while and I see flames for NOTHING. Just kpkb for what??

Got info, give info.. no info.. move on lor... hahaha

Xilver

bkklover
22-05-2006, 07:02 PM
You wont be able to keep your bloody mouth shut lah.

U wont be able to keep ur itchy mouth shut too...:p likewise,we all here to make merry.So does my presence affects u?ekekekekke...still buey song i never up u?? :rolleyes:

swing123
22-05-2006, 07:10 PM
still buey song i never up u??

:eek: i hope you are referring to reputation points, not something "from behind"???

bkklover
22-05-2006, 07:24 PM
:eek: i hope you are referring to reputation points, not something "from behind"???

kekeke...that's a good one... :p instead i would "UP" u ,instead of up him...kekekeke

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 07:24 PM
:D Are you one of the exveptions too? :eek:

ah ya what wisdom... lol talk so much cock about others who bluff others make use of others blah blah blah.

in the end the person talk the same do the same thing as they. making use of girls to make video n sell for money. do sex chat online what shit. if got bone wont do this of cb things leow lor. still also depend on girl cb to earn money. i see this kind of pple no up.

some even support him n join him talk cock lol sometime i want to laugh @ this pple think they are smart ass. if they smart ass they will not get burn in the first place leow. lol talk about wisdom lol

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 07:33 PM
No offence to your bros.

What if your grp of bros chose to let you learn it the hard way and decided that only by letting you go through it again, only then one will learn.

So it becomes a part where they leave you to do what your heart wants. What kind of advice they going to give u when they don't even want to give anymore?

If you said that u have to think of means of survival for your family in Singapore and also the costs of living and working in thailand don't seem like a good option, other than staying in SG, then I think thats a whole new set of problems you have to think about. ANd its something you have to face when in the 1st place u decided to accept your girl.

For those who wants to marry WLs or get long term visas which ICA rejects at times, please do not blame the system. The system is here to stay

Blaming ICA, Blaming AV, Blaming ROM or whatever others is easy. But in the 1st place, no one says you will have to marry a WL.

I am very straightforward and I don't beat around the bush trying to act diplomatic.

No one needs to accept what I say, but if one is offended by what I said, it just shows that his love for his girl cannot withstand the eyes and views of others. In simple layman terms, he is not fit to be with a WL.:cool:

SC

SC

do u know my bros well? do u know us well? do u know how we play our games in thailand. =) go find out about us then u come n coment about us.

2nd whether ica allow or not also u not incharge of it. stop behaving u know everything. now i know why u said bro dont like u cos u talk alot of shit n think u know all. tell u frankly there are bros who are currently on sideline and is reading this post who is more old bird then u. so dont behave as if u si bei a sai.

ur english si bei good but does not mean u si bei a sai in thailand n know how thai pple think

also dont need to teach me what to do bro what u have been saying from the first post till now is of no help cos u are bring the same old answer that i have already known long time ago. so save it

"I am very straightforward and I don't beat around the bush trying to act diplomatic."

u not straightforward u just trying to flame.

For ur info when i came to know my girl use to be ex GL i already prepare for the worst for our sgp system may not accept her. i did not blame the system, i just trying to work my way out and hope for the best. so no need to tell me that i curse the gov whatsoever. when i decide i even tell my girl just prepare for the worst.

Since u do not know my girl dont said all WL are all like this. as if u know the whole world WL behave like this

also dont said ah ya this guy gone leow he using his dick head to think. let me tell u i know perfectly well what im doing.

no offence to u bro. just my own view.

bkklover
22-05-2006, 07:40 PM
SC

do u know my bros well? do u know us well? do u know how we play our games in thailand. =) go find out about us then u come n coment about us.

2nd whether ica allow or not also u not incharge of it. stop behaving u know everything. now i know why u said bro dont like u cos u talk alot of shit n think u know all. tell u frankly there are bros who are currently on sideline and is reading this post who is more old bird then u. so dont behave as if u si bei a sai.

ur english si bei good but does not mean u si bei a sai in thailand n know how thai pple think

also dont need to teach me what to do bro what u have been saying from the first post till now is of no help cos u are bring the same old answer that i have already known long time ago. so save it

Cool it bro...bro SC is wellknown to give his advice and theories here,,,;)

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Cool it bro...bro SC is wellknown to give his advice and theories here,,,;)

yo bro bkklover

phom jai yen yen. mai pen rai. lol i know, been hearing about him alot from the bros here.

i just hate pple behaving as if they know everything. i too use to give advice to pple and even come out talk to them when they get into relationship problem with WL and even a Decent thai.

but i never impose or said something nasty to them. i just let them understand. also i dont pretend to be very a sai as if i know everything.

anyway i ignoring his posting n the other so holy cheater using girls to earn money.

pussyman72
22-05-2006, 08:02 PM
:cool:
No one needs to accept what I say, but if one is offended by what I said, it just shows that his love for his girl cannot withstand the eyes and views of others. In simple layman terms, he is not fit to be with a WL.
SC

lol forget to add this. dont need to put this sentence lar. u trying to use that post to make pple piss of n then let them post and let u prove u are right.

dont be stupid bro. i dont even give a damn how other see my girl. if i mind, i wouldnt have gone down to ICA, CID to AV and MOM to ask them about this information n telling them my problem. if i not fit, are u fit? do u have the courage to go down and ask about ur girl problem, do u have the courage to tell ur friend she use to be a WL.

bangkoktonight
22-05-2006, 08:28 PM
U wont be able to keep ur itchy mouth shut too...likewise,we all here to make merry.So does my presence affects u?ekekekekke...still buey song i never up u?? :rolleyes:

want to up me or not , up to you. you think i so hardup for that one point? *lol* really regret giving you one point loh. if you dont mind. i take back the point hor.

your prescence defintely affects me, cos without you here, come sammyboy also no meaning :D

bkklover
22-05-2006, 08:34 PM
dont be stupid bro. i dont even give a damn how other see my girl.

I also do not give a damn...kekeke...:p

bkklover
22-05-2006, 08:38 PM
want to up me or not , up to you. you think i so hardup for that one point? *lol* really regret giving you one point loh. if you dont mind. i take back the point hor.

your prescence defintely affects me, cos without you here, come sammyboy also no meaning

kekeke...if u not hard up for it,i would not be reminded by u over and over again.I think duno how many times already...kekeke..Aiyoh,i also up u before with my previous nick mah...take back lah...anyway this nick is for TCSS one...*LOL

"Presence definitely " ,not prescence defintely.kekekkee...too agitated over the points until cannot type properrrrrlllyyyy...kekekkekeke :p

Aiyah,i was not ard last year for some period of time.I could see u enjoying urself with the rest mah...:rolleyes:

bkklover
22-05-2006, 08:39 PM
kekeke...if u not hard up for it,i would not be reminded by u over and over again.I think duno how many times already...kekeke..Aiyoh,i also up u before with my previous nick mah...take back lah...anyway this nick is for TCSS one...*LOL

Confirm plus chop u got clone liao...kekekee....u upped me and then zap me only seconds away...kekeke...U have once proven that u are a clone...kekekekee...no guts to use ur own nick kekeke...

:rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
22-05-2006, 09:28 PM

lol forget to add this. dont need to put this sentence lar. u trying to use that post to make pple piss of n then let them post and let u prove u are right.

dont be stupid bro. i dont even give a damn how other see my girl. if i mind, i wouldnt have gone down to ICA, CID to AV and MOM to ask them about this information n telling them my problem. if i not fit, are u fit? do u have the courage to go down and ask about ur girl problem, do u have the courage to tell ur friend she use to be a WL. :cool:

SC is just being straight to the point, no offence, just treat his advice as a pinch of salt.

Ya, it's really a rare incident to happen when a man have the courage to bring up his partner's past sexual occupation. On the other hand, we need to think of the girl's position, being outfront on her past doesn't benefit both of them. Just my POV.

siamcutey
22-05-2006, 10:47 PM
SC

1st of all, Did I personally insult each and every of your bro?

2nd thing is you mentioned you have your bros' advice to fall back on if you are in trouble.
There are people who tell me this, sometimes in tirakship with WL, you tell them so much advice also no use because nothing will go through their head. So its best to leave them to do what they want and learn out of it. And most of the time, they will learn the most when they get burned.
(Does this sound familiar)
Is this kind of no-advice the best form of advice?

I already told you earlier, I am not going to be diplomatic. This is a forum.

3rd thing to mention is, u want to ask me how your bros play the game in Thailand?
I tell you, not only your bros. Every cheongster who play USE $$$ and play.

If not use what?
Their Looks?

All also use money and play plus a bit of sweet mouth.

If you want to talk like a hooligan, I make sure I answer you in a hooligan manner:D
Yes, you are correct, whether ICA allow or not, also not I in charge, so in the 1st place why you post here? Is the ICA commissioner here in Sammyboyforum?

Paiseh, I don't know everything. So since you and your bros know everything, why should you still be asking here? Old bird, young bird simi bird also no use. U never see newspapers ah laus in 60s kenna con of all their money? They can say how lau the bird is, in the end how, also kenna conned. Why? You trying to say more lau bird people wouldn't get caught out cold? The only way you wouldn't get caught is when you don't play and never believe what the girls say.

U want to bring old bird here and talk that carrys weight? So does it mean if I can bring an old bird who cheong Thailand for 60yrs, you will listen to what he says?

Thank you for your compliment on my English, but I still have a lot to learn.
I never say I sibei a sai in Thailand. It's only people who think like you make me out in this way.

"I am very straightforward and I don't beat around the bush trying to act diplomatic."

u not straightforward u just trying to flame.
This is your perception only because my comments and views don't grow on you.

For ur info when i came to know my girl use to be ex GL i already prepare for the worst for our sgp system may not accept her. i did not blame the system, i just trying to work my way out and hope for the best. so no need to tell me that i curse the gov whatsoever. when i decide i even tell my girl just prepare for the worst.
If you are not blaming the sgp system, why are you here saying that you are pushed around like a toy among the various depts. Go check your earlier postings. U feel frustrated getting pushed around, but this is the way life is.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1490025&postcount=12

Thanks for the support bros. haiz i always tell pple mai kanna GL girl knn i myself finally kanna what to do maybe this is my faith......
Btw, if you read at the last line that you posted in that link, you said, you always advise bros not to fall in love with WLs, but in the end now you still kenna.
Previously, why are you advising bros not to fall in love with WLs. It's the same as what I am doing to you now. My approach may be different from yours, but my intention is no lesser than yours.

To be very frank, when I have my problems in tirakship, I also seen and hear many harsh comments. I felt like how you are feeling now, thinking that others will not understand. But I appreciated each and everyone's intention whether it is good or bad.

Since u do not know my girl dont said all WL are all like this. as if u know the whole world WL behave like this
also dont said ah ya this guy gone leow he using his dick head to think. let me tell u i know perfectly well what im doing.

It's your view, I cannot force my view down your throat, but you cannot force me to post my views (the kind that you like to read)

And by the way, which post did I post about your girl. Did I say your girl is a bad girl or not.

dont be stupid bro. i dont even give a damn how other see my girl. if i mind, i wouldnt have gone down to ICA, CID to AV and MOM to ask them about this information n telling them my problem. if i not fit, are u fit? do u have the courage to go down and ask about ur girl problem, do u have the courage to tell ur friend she use to be a WL

You go down to ICA, CID, AV, MOM and ask them for information. They are not even fucking bothered to tell you how they feel. If you as said, you don't mind how others see, you don't mind how others say, you wouldn't have replied me in this manner.
From Day 1, you should have known this path is harder to walk than others, you want to know, you know what are the perils and hardships that come with it.

I treat you as a friend, I treat you as a sawadee Bro, I tell you something straightforward. I don't pull back on my comments.

If you are offended by my comments, its because the Truth hurts.

So if any of you out there think that which part I said is not the TRUTH here, kindly point it out to me that its FALSE.

SC

shutterbugstar
22-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Bro Pussyman,

I seldom post lah... but i see your thread so i post abit of my previous experience to share lah.

I am now happily settled dowm in msia with an ex cat 150.

last time b4 i took that step, i also come here ask for ppl to share experience... as usual there are some nice folks who share and encourage.. and also some who just like to pour scorn and cold water and act all so self righteous...and like what u say...as if know everything like that lah...

but that is the world lah....have all sorts of ppl....

anyway after i settled down... found out that actually most important thing is the effort u put into making the relationship work... and i respect u for that.

wish u all the best.

bkklover
22-05-2006, 11:06 PM
So if any of you out there think that which part I said is not the TRUTH here, kindly point it out to me that its FALSE.

U also forever got alot to say here to justify everything...kekekeke:p

But i like the part u say "love her but cannot be with her." Very enlightening...At least u dare to admit u ever loved a WL.Not like someone...kekekeke:D

bkklover
22-05-2006, 11:10 PM
anyway after i settled down... found out that actually most important thing is the effort u put into making the relationship work... and i respect u for that.

wish u all the best.

This is so far the best advice for those in the tirakship.Not as in to encourage,but the real truth in succeeding what u want to do. :p

The_Unrepentant
22-05-2006, 11:12 PM
dont be stupid bro. i dont even give a damn how other see my girl. if i mind, i wouldnt have gone down to ICA, CID to AV and MOM to ask them about this information n telling them my problem.

i think u do mind. after all she is ur wife to be. if ppl say bad things abt my loved one, i will mind.

everyone say they don mind but i think they are just trying to lie to themsleves. maybe only bkklover really don mind though.:rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
22-05-2006, 11:21 PM

Then this kind of bro seng ki lai lol. if i got friend like this , i will tell him what i think. The issue is not whether he is willing to listen to my advice but it is my duty as his friend to warn him and tell him what i really feel abt it.

bkklover
22-05-2006, 11:23 PM
i think u do mind. after all she is ur wife to be. if ppl say bad things abt my loved one, i will mind.

everyone say they don mind but i think they are just trying to lie to themsleves. maybe only bkklover really don mind though.

Mind for what?Mind a bunch of strangers who cheong WLs talking bad about tirak? If i want to mind,i would really mind people "around" me.And not those who are here everyday to laugh at all tirak wannabes.kekekekee...

One thing i learn lah,u cant please the whole world. Even the most popular person/or whatever also got people anti him/her one.

So what for i go mind people who perhap for the rest of my life,i aint going to see them in person?Furthermore all these people is never even see before one.Or like some,see one time machiam can tell Jun's fortune and life.Everything he knows...kekeke...*LOL

To me,its more like entertainment lah.I think likewise for ST since he been chak over and over again.Yet he comes entertains SC and the rest.

For some,its entertainment to chak others.

For some,its entertainment to see people chaking at the wrong issues...:p

P.S. Do u mind the when u walked passed a beggar/stranger,and he/she starts whispering and giggling behind ur back after u walked away? kekekeke...If like that,i think life will be very chiam and miserable to care about everyone's opinion of himself.

siamcutey
22-05-2006, 11:26 PM
U also forever got alot to say here to justify everything...kekekeke:p

But i like the part u say "love her but cannot be with her." Very enlightening...At least u dare to admit u ever loved a WL.Not like someone...kekekeke:D

What is there to be ashamed of loving someone?

If Sammy wants to say I am a moronic idiot who falls in love with a WL, I let him say.

I can say I love a WL, but I know nothing will turn out well. Even if it does, it is a path that is full of hardships.

People can say I am a coward not to go on, or others can say what they want.

I just need to answer to myself that I love her, keep my love for her in my heart. I move on with my life and she move on with hers. Even if she don't love me, doesn't mean anything.

I just need to be honest with myself if not it will be the worst injustice I am doing on myself.

Now I still cheong, one day I may fall in love with another WL. Who knows? My good friend see me last time love WL, always Fucked me sibei many lan jiao wey. But the truth is, I wasn't angry with him and instead I appreciate all the friends that gave me advice. Harsh or diplomatic ones. Because I know what my friends did are all for my own good. I will never be pissed with my friends or quarrel with them over a WL. Because I think it is simply not worth the effort.

If I kenna one day again, I hope I have good friends around to give me a good harsh advice.

SC

bangkoktonight
22-05-2006, 11:39 PM
P.S. Do u mind the when u walked passed a beggar/stranger,and he/she starts whispering and giggling behind ur back after u walked away? kekekeke...If like that,i think life will be very chiam and miserable to care about everyone's opinion of himself.

That is why I think your life very cham and miserable. :p

bkklover
22-05-2006, 11:48 PM
That is why I think your life very cham and miserable.

Not as chiam as u need to come here and laugh at people.U know why?*LOL.Because u feel that u are very chiam,so need to find other source to compensate ur "chiam" and thinks u are more luckier than the rest.kekekee...

If not,u would not be hiding behind ur clone already...kekekeke :p

The_Unrepentant
22-05-2006, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=bkklover]Mind for what?Mind a bunch of strangers who cheong WLs talking bad about tirak? If i want to mind,i would really mind people "around" me/[QUOTE]

u wan to insist u don mind i also cannot make u say u mind tio bo. u urself know.:D

if watever is being said here may reflect wat the ppl around u thinks abt u , i don believe u don feel anything.

bkklover
23-05-2006, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=bkklover]Mind for what?Mind a bunch of strangers who cheong WLs talking bad about tirak? If i want to mind,i would really mind people "around" me/QUOTE]

u wan to insist u don mind i also cannot make u say u mind tio bo. u urself know.

If i mind,i would not be back as Jun.I would be back with a new DIFFERENT nick,whereby i can ditch away all shadows of JUn.Anyway using a new identity in the forum as well as meeting up is not impossible.:p

Why would i be bothered to come back and tickle the "arseholes" of some so that they can come out and entertain with their ever-interesting chaking...:rolleyes:

naemlo
23-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Anyway, this thread is for people with info with how to go about getting married with a EX GL girl.

He can always make an appointment with the officer in ICA no need come here to ask. :cool:

The_Unrepentant
23-05-2006, 12:07 AM
If i mind,i would not be back as Jun.I would be back with a new DIFFERENT nick,whereby i can ditch away all shadows of JUn.Anyway using a new identity in the forum as well as meeting up is not impossible.

tat is wat u did ,didnt u? :rolleyes: when kena exposed, earlier on still die die don wan to admit.just like suteerak. die also must insist u r right.

classic e.g: suteerak say got a lot carrot cake give hp to her tirak but he is not carrot cake because the hp he bought for his tirak when 'hers got stolen by customer' is cheap cheap frm cheap source.(he so buay hiao bia to come up with such a lame reason when kena exposed.intially also die die don admit he got give hp b4)

pussyman72
23-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Bro Pussyman,

I seldom post lah... but i see your thread so i post abit of my previous experience to share lah.

last time b4 i took that step, i also come here ask for ppl to share experience... as usual there are some nice folks who share and encourage.. and also some who just like to pour scorn and cold water and act all so self righteous...and like what u say...as if know everything like that lah...

but that is the world lah....have all sorts of ppl....

wish u all the best.

yo bro shutterbugsta

understand what u trying to said. thanks for sharing. will just ignore from now. just wanna see other bros who have encounter the problem and share the info with me.

glad to see u are happy with ur wife. all the best to u bro

bkklover
23-05-2006, 12:31 AM
tat is wat u did ,didnt u? when kena exposed, earlier on still die die don wan to admit.just like suteerak. die also must insist u r right.

classic e.g: suteerak say got a lot carrot cake give hp to her tirak but he is not carrot cake because the hp he bought for his tirak when 'hers got stolen by customer' is cheap cheap frm cheap source.(he so buay hiao bia to come up with such a lame reason when kena exposed.intially also die die don admit he got give hp b4)

I did come back with Junichi,bkkjunichi.So if i trying to rid shadows of my past,i would not have used that kind of nick.:rolleyes:

Please loh,that the fun of it mah.Seeing the "chalkers" purposely spelt wrongly,come and support me back then.So funny leh...

I never say i am right.I kept mentioning Jun's incidents and stuff when using all the nicks.If really deny,i would not have posted stuff like" eat shit",nataree's tirak,and so on and so forth.

Called it careless?Called it forgetful?I prefer to call it trying to be funny...kekeke

Admit it also lah,that time duno who up me until song song...kekeke..then come back to zap me back...but nvm since this nick is dispensable...kekekeke :p

naemlo
23-05-2006, 12:37 AM
but i never impose or said something nasty to them. i just let them understand. also i dont pretend to be very a sai as if i know everything.

This is a public forum, if u can't take ppl's nasty view then it is better u look for the right party to query. As for your case, y not u go to ICA in Kallang, I guess the officer there will not laugh or say nasty thing to u. They will advise u on wat to do. Since u choose to post it here then u must be prepared to read bo liao posting.

naemlo
23-05-2006, 12:40 AM
I can say I love a WL, but I know nothing will turn out well. Even if it does, it is a path that is full of hardships.

With money your hardship will not be there......

bkklover
23-05-2006, 12:44 AM
This is a public forum, if u can't take ppl's nasty view then it is better u look for the right party to query. As for your case, y not u go to ICA in Kallang, I guess the officer there will not laugh or say nasty thing to u. They will advise u on wat to do. Since u choose to post it here then u must be prepared to read bo liao posting.

Mai hot uncle...today noone to chak huh? :o

Tell u hor,today i got many UPs and DOWNs...but overall i still better than yesterday...kekeke...

Do u think i should go ard zap those "i think" zapped me??kekekee...cos got one "silent reader" or maybe someone who i chaked here just now zapped me..cos he buey LUN liao...kekeke...but i think i still maintain my policy of not zapping and make merry...kekeke..:D

bangkoktonight
23-05-2006, 12:44 AM
u wan to insist u don mind i also cannot make u say u mind tio bo. u urself know.:D

if watever is being said here may reflect wat the ppl around u thinks abt u , i don believe u don feel anything.

he dont mind and he don feel anything lah. since he zho bo lan , might as reply to the chaking post right? :D

pussyman72
23-05-2006, 12:47 AM
i like to thanks those bro who pm n give me advice on the issue. thanks for sharing with me the info.

I may not have gotten the full info but i believe i can follow up from here now.

thanks for the info again.

As for those who just said i can always ask ICA officer instead of post here. i have already talk to ICA officer already =) if i have my answer i wouldnt have post here right?

i post here is to know any bros have face this problem n do they know any of those info that i have posted on the first page. im not here to listen whether WL are real or not. bluff us all this...

I know what they can do n cannot do. so dont have to remind me.

nvm lar want to said what said said cos i tired to write. just wanna get my things done that is all. i have better things to do then having a flame war.

if there is any bros who have other news on the 2 questions i ask. just pm me. as for other bros who wants to know about what i have gather, just give me a pm. i will try to give u the info that i have know.

Cheers
PM72

bangkoktonight
23-05-2006, 12:51 AM
tat is wat u did ,didnt u? :rolleyes: when kena exposed, earlier on still die die don wan to admit.just like suteerak. die also must insist u r right.

this bkklover aka Jun|ch| was happily posting his rubbish until SRT exposed him. SRT kept chaking him until he buey tahan, must open his big mouth to defend himself (who said he dont mind, keke..) and in then end exposed himself.

bangkoktonight
23-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Called it careless?Called it forgetful?I prefer to call it trying to be funny...kekeke

You forget you were also trying to be STUPID. :D *lol* whahahahahahah

naemlo
23-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Mai hot uncle...today noone to chak huh? :o

I have 1 target liao.... his teeth is made of metal. :D

naemlo
23-05-2006, 01:18 AM
As for those who just said i can always ask ICA officer instead of post here. i have already talk to ICA officer already =) if i have my answer i wouldnt have post here right?

If the ICA officer cannot answer your query then who can?? It is like telling me, I want to withdraw my CPF, I went to a CPF officer to seek advice, but the officer say he dunno, errr then who can I turn to?? Sammyboy???

i post here is to know any bros have face this problem n do they know any of those info that i have posted on the first page. im not here to listen whether WL are real or not. bluff us all this...

U still dun get the point.... This section u posted your query is under the topic "Adult Discussions about Sex"

How the hell is, marrying a GAYLANG GIRL gonna do with Adult Discussions about Sex?? Since u have made an unaware mistake then prepare for silly postings. U lucky Sammyboy didn't f u upside down or starting a non sex related thread. If I start a thread on "Taking care of my WL's pet", I'm sure Sammyboy will put an "Absolute crap" in my CP.

Your correct channel is go to Auntie Agony forum to post this.

nvm lar want to said what said said cos i tired to write. just wanna get my things done that is all. i have better things to do then having a flame war.

It takes 2 hands to clap....

siamcutey
23-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Bro Pussyman,

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19859
I am prepared for all kinds of arrows coming my way when ppl find out

If u are prepared for all kinds of arrows coming your way, why are you bothered by people who pour scorn and cold water on you?

Contradicting statement.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=648563&postcount=96
Firstly if u decide to be with an ex cat150, mentally, emotionally and financially u must be prepared to be cheated. In the end if everything turns out fine, its your own blessing, if things dont work out, do not blame anyone. Be prepared for what u r stepping into.

Financially, be prepared to invest in the relationship. For my case, it was a romance of almost half a year only and i had to spend more than S$100K to settle her personal problems and other debts. After that, gotta let her have a sense of security by buying a fully paid property in msia under her name. That will set u back another $500K RM including renovation and give her the sense of security she needs. Before u do so, please make sure that even if u lose the money, your life wont be affected and if u end up together, u will have enuf for the both of u to live comfortably for the rest of your life.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=654271&postcount=114
would i rather marry a gal who worked as a WL before... but will be faithful to me after marriage and we will enjoy each other's company

OR

would i rather marry a well educated grad, virgin somemore....but fuck around after marriage....
Why can't it be a well educated grad, virgin and yet do not fuck around after marriage?
Look at how fucking unfair you are making this statement.

Many of my friends have virtuous wives who are decent girls and not as WLs and doesn't fuck around after marriage.
Why don't you guys comment about how good these girls are?
But only know how to say Decent girls also fuck around.
Because want to justify marrying a Prostitute is a right choice for you. :mad:

Want to compare Apple with a rotten Orange, even an idiot will not eat the rotten Orange lah.:cool:

SC

sammyboyfor
23-05-2006, 04:59 AM
if he need advise on right or wrong, this thread is not the place to seek answers.

Should be "If he needs ADVICE on right or wrong...."

"Advise" is a verb.

peterfish
23-05-2006, 08:18 AM
anyway i dont want to waste my time discussing with u. lol cos u guys are just trying to find fault =) so i wont reply anymore. i only reply those that i want to
like that already can't tahan. Still wanna to marry a Ex-GL Cat40. Some more bring her to S'pore to stay. What if your family, frens and collegues see her and said even worse things back or in front of you? How you can handle? Now online, you already can't take the heat.:eek:

peterfish
23-05-2006, 08:20 AM
He is still trying to think of various reasons, her tirak is a special ger.
Sorry, bro. It is not reasons. Should be Excuses.I don't see any reasons at all in his statements. Full of loopholes.

The_Unrepentant
23-05-2006, 08:31 AM
he dont mind and he don feel anything lah. since he zho bo lan , might as reply to the chaking post right?

u zap him 1 pt only he can kpkb till so long .haiz. like wat sam say, some ppl really lose sleep over points lol.if like tat i think a lot ppl need to bang wall.:eek:

kena moderated by sam come back with bo liao nick start bo liao thread just to flame sam.do dirty things behind ppl back,kena discovered and moderated still dare to talk so much.:rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
23-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Many of my friends have virtuous wives who are decent girls and not as WLs and doesn't fuck around after marriage.
Why don't you guys comment about how good these girls are?
But only know how to say Decent girls also fuck around.
Because want to justify marrying a Prostitute is a right choice for you.

Want to compare Apple with a rotten Orange, even an idiot will not eat the rotten Orange lah.

he literally use $$ to buy his 'wife'. :rolleyes:need to give his gal so much $$ then she can feel sercure with him? haha.:D

bkklover
23-05-2006, 09:15 AM
You forget you were also trying to be STUPID. *lol* whahahahahahah

Stupid can not try one...its borned with it...:p

bkklover
23-05-2006, 09:17 AM
u zap him 1 pt only he can kpkb till so long .haiz. like wat sam say, some ppl really lose sleep over points lol.if like tat i think a lot ppl need to bang wall.

kena moderated by sam come back with bo liao nick start bo liao thread just to flame sam.do dirty things behind ppl back,kena discovered and moderated still dare to talk so much.

kekeke,i think its him keeps kpkb about upping him.Not me...anyway i was with 18 points earlier.Got sympathy votes from those who dislike the ones i currently chaking...cool...I have yet to up them,since never leave nick ekekeke...

I must be losing sleep when i lost my 134 points,84 points then...kekekeke :rolleyes:

naemlo
23-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Sorry, bro. It is not reasons. Should be Excuses.I don't see any reasons at all in his statements. Full of loopholes.

Nbzzz now u come n suan me also.... si lang... u wait, I will comment on your advice n advise... :D

bkklover
23-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Nbzzz now u come n suan me also.... si lang... u wait, I will comment on your advice n advise...

Good morning!!up so early?:p

naemlo
23-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Good morning!!up so early?:p

Early bird catches the best worm. :D

bkklover
23-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Early bird catches the best worm.

wah early morning come here chak worm...not healthy for u lah...;)

naemlo
23-05-2006, 09:54 AM
wah early morning come here chak worm...not healthy for u lah...;)

Alright lah... wow your rep pt jump very fast. Your company performing very well.. stock keeps going up.

bkklover
23-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Alright lah... wow your rep pt jump very fast. Your company performing very well.. stock keeps going up.

I also feel weird...i only returned favours to 2 friendly bros who upped me.The rest who upped me only left comments,no nick...

Also yesterday got a few zappers...my stocks go up and down,but close with index of 27...kekeke :p from 18 down with few points and up...

So what's 1 point zap from some buey giam one bro?kekekee

peterfish
23-05-2006, 10:02 AM
Nbzzz now u come n suan me also.... si lang... u wait, I will comment on your advice n advise... :D
don't be so senso. You never cut your cock head foreskin, is it?

peterfish
23-05-2006, 10:04 AM
I also feel weird...i only returned favours to 2 friendly bros who upped me.The rest who upped me only left comments,no nick...

Also yesterday got a few zappers...my stocks go up and down,but close with index of 27...kekeke :p from 18 down with few points and up...

your stock went down yesterday due to a technical correction. So today up, is a rebound. Maybe you should sell into strength?

bkklover
23-05-2006, 10:10 AM
your stock went down yesterday due to a technical correction. So today up, is a rebound. Maybe you should sell into strength?

I am waiting for it to hit above points 30.Then i will sell it today...:p

Market been abit unstable...had a couple of zaps yesterday.Too guai lan yesterday...:D

naemlo
23-05-2006, 10:18 AM
don't be so senso. You never cut your cock head foreskin, is it?

Boh leh... no wonder hor.

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Should be "If he needs ADVICE on right or wrong...."

"Advise" is a verb.

Wadever lah.... this forum must have PERFECT ENGLISH then can post meh??
After a while also sian to write perfectly leow. If wanna correct english I am sure you have TONS to do all over this forum.... Haha.. thanks anyway...

Oh btw, the link you gave for those words with or without (s) one.. quite funny... at least i got 97% correct!!.. buay pai leow lah...

Xilver

bkklover
23-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Wadever lah.... this forum must have PERFECT ENGLISH then can post meh??
After a while also sian to write perfectly leow. If wanna correct english I am sure you have TONS to do all over this forum.... Haha.. thanks anyway...

Oh btw, the link you gave for those words with or without (s) one.. quite funny... at least i got 97% correct!!.. buay pai leow lah...

Xilver

I got 99% correct,except for the advice and advise thing...kekekeke:p

Meant as a pun,not on a serious note. :D

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 10:35 AM
He can always make an appointment with the officer in ICA no need come here to ask. :cool:

Well it is true, BUT as you can see, MANY people are getting nowhere and going round in circles in govt agencies due to LACK of infomation or not knowing the right questions to ask in the first place. So, asking the right department people Not necessarily get you the answers you really want.

U still dun get the point.... This section u posted your query is under the topic "Adult Discussions about Sex

Aiyo.. so many people post different things everywhere... pictures here, stories in pictures side.. go tell them too lor.... anyway.. if you do take a look at the main Adult Discussions about Sex little details.. It also states Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. Love leh...... and misc chit chat mah... so .... no need to be so kan chong lah... haiz....

Xilver:cool:

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 10:40 AM
I got 99% correct,except for the advice and advise thing...kekekeke

Meant as a pun,not on a serious note.

WAH 99% ah!! good leh... I also still get advice and advise wrong in that game leh... Ang mo not so goot somtimes lah... haiz PSLE also scrap through only I think I can type like this is buay pai leow lah.. 555555....

bkklover
23-05-2006, 10:42 AM
WAH 99% ah!! good leh... I also still get advice and advise wrong in that game leh... Ang mo not so goot somtimes lah... haiz PSLE also scrap through only I think I can type like this is buay pai leow lah.. 555555....

Xilver

Really got advice,advise inside huh?Never play that...:rolleyes:

will try play later,maybe i only 51% pass kekekeke...

English speak no good nevermind,spell no good also never mind...what matters is other issues.

siamcutey
23-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Well it is true, BUT as you can see, MANY people are getting nowhere and going round in circles in govt agencies due to LACK of infomation or not knowing the right questions to ask in the first place. So, asking the right department people Not necessarily get you the answers you really want.

So do you mean there should be a channel in ICA that particularly deals with visa questions/marriage to Ex-WLs in Singapore, so that people no longer need to go round in circles and instead go straight to that department??:rolleyes:

SC

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 11:00 AM
So do you mean there should be a channel in ICA that particularly deals with visa questions/marriage to Ex-WLs in Singapore, so that people no longer need to go round in circles and instead go straight to that department??:rolleyes:

SC

Not that. BUT my guess is there are not that many cases like Sgp men wanting to marry a WL, ex WL. So.... infomation on how to get about wanting to settle down is not easily available. Hence, people seek ways to look for info and people who have already gone through this kind of thing to ask what else is there to do to make this thing work. Hence here or any other forums that have these people around. Would this place be a good site to ask? Think about it.

We have seen many people here struggling with the fact that getting hitched with a WL and wanting to marry them is already a uphill climb with lots of checks and re-checks and making sure everything is proper so that they can be with the one they LOVE. What people are trying to do is not to mess up it up.

Like I mentioned, He asked for info, not opinon on whether is doing the right thing or not. Leave the latter to himself. Many people here have got many different experiences with WLs FLs or EXs ones as well. Experience is a rich thing to tab. Just read with a big bucket of salt. hahaha

Xilver

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:03 AM
So, asking the right department people Not necessarily get you the answers you really want.

By going to the right person n u still dun get your answer. U should look for someone else from the same dept. As for ICA, if that officer dunno, then look for his boss, if boss still dunno, y waste tax money??

Aiyo.. so many people post different things everywhere... pictures here, stories in pictures side.. go tell them too lor.... anyway..

Errr I'm have no interest on other threads, I like this thread leh, esp someone wants to marry a WL.

if you do take a look at the main Adult Discussions about Sex little details.. It also states Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. Love leh...... and misc chit chat mah... so .... no need to be so kan chong lah... haiz....

If u want to go down to word by word, where is the word that suggests marriage with a WL?

bkklover
23-05-2006, 11:12 AM
By going to the right person n u still dun get your answer. U should look for someone else from the same dept. As for ICA, if that officer dunno, then look for his boss, if boss still dunno, y waste tax money??

I think not they do not know,they just pushing it...:(

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Would this place be a good site to ask? Think about it.

No... this is not a good ideal place to ask. U can try asking this question in Auntie Agony forum. Maybe she might be able to help u. So if my pet is sick, do I ask it here?? There r a lot of pet lovers in this forum too.

What people are trying to do is not to mess up it up.

What we really need is for someone not to mess up his life.

Like I mentioned, He asked for info, not opinon on whether is doing the right thing or not. Leave the latter to himself.

So wat are your info u gonna provide him?

Experience is a rich thing to tab.

Yes but pls tab onto the correct channel.

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:17 AM

If I encounter this, I will look for the right person in ICA. Marriage with a WL is not the first time in SG, they should encounter this many times and have a solution yrs back.

siamcutey
23-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Not that. BUT my guess is there are not that many cases like Sgp men wanting to marry a WL, ex WL. So.... infomation on how to get about wanting to settle down is not easily available.
Luckily ICA don't have this dept or else the officer-in-charge will have to answer so many questions to so many "clients". Who is genuine and who is not?

Hence, people seek ways to look for info and people who have already gone through this kind of thing to ask what else is there to do to make this thing work. Hence here or any other forums that have these people around. Would this place be a good site to ask? Think about it.
I have seen for myself how some want to be with Ex-WLs. They do not go apply marriage or even PR, because they know what is in store for them. They just faithfully go and chop their short term, long term passes.
They know the inconveniences. That's why when this solution is pointed out, why is there people who still want to go and do something different

Humans are greedy.

When u give them 2 weeks social visit, they want 1 month
When u give them 1 month, they want 3 months
When u give them 3 months, they want 6 months
When u give them 6 months, they want 1 year
When u give them 1 year, they start to think of how to apply PR.

We have seen many people here struggling with the fact that getting hitched with a WL and wanting to marry them is already a uphill climb with lots of checks and re-checks and making sure everything is proper so that they can be with the one they LOVE. What people are trying to do is not to mess up it up.

If knowing the mountain has a tiger, u still want to walk the path and meet the tiger? 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。

Go Thailand lar. Then got some other issues as family in sg, how to survive in Thailand etc. Either one party has to uproot to be with the other, so if this side cannot, then go other side

Like I mentioned, He asked for info, not opinon on whether is doing the right thing or not. Leave the latter to himself. Many people here have got many different experiences with WLs FLs or EXs ones as well. Experience is a rich thing to tab. Just read with a big bucket of salt. hahaha

Xilver

I am reading with a big bucket of salt and only when I don't get salt but acid coming along my way, I have to throw it back with napalm. :D

hahaha
SC

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 11:22 AM

I dont know about you, but I do feel I am wasting tax money as it is. But still lan lan.... hahaha... While it is easy to ask, sometimes, we dont know what to look out for or ask for mah... So any extra info here is good also.

If u want to go down to word by word, where is the word that suggests marriage with a WL?

Well, no need go word for word lah... Unless I really misunderstand the words MISC CHIT CHAT for somthing else:confused: , I think a simple query here also is ok mah...

Xilver

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:30 AM
That's why when this solution is pointed out, why is there people who still want to go and do something different

SC, u still dun understand, ppl initially pay n bonk shiok shiok but later he slowly falls for this WL. :D Now he wants to marry this WL n seeking advice here.

Humans are greedy.

Will ppl bonk another WL n fall for her?

If knowing the mountain has a tiger, u still want to walk the path and meet the tiger? 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。

Cannot u-turn liao.... got tiger also must go face it... cos almost reach the peak.

Go Thailand lar. Then got some other issues as family in sg, how to survive in Thailand etc. Either one party has to uproot to be with the other, so if this side cannot, then go other side

U dunno meh, walk 1 step, look 1 step. Deeply in love.

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 11:31 AM
No... this is not a good ideal place to ask. U can try asking this question in Auntie Agony forum. Maybe she might be able to help u. So if my pet is sick, do I ask it here?? There r a lot of pet lovers in this forum too.

Well, I beg to differ, there are many bros here with the same issue. Unless quite blind to it. haha..

What we really need is for someone not to mess up his life.

True. Agree. So I guess by helping if possible and giving info will help lessener his chance of messing up his life lor...

Xilver

siamcutey
23-05-2006, 11:32 AM

The rules already stated cannot. The girls when go AV, ICA, AV, ICA tell them what can and what cannot. People just want to appeal. Go around the system. Do something different.

So who is pushing who?
When u know an answer and u still go and waste people's time, people of course will waste your time too by pushing u around.
Buey tahan? Thats just too bad. Why not you work in ICA and be the officer-in-charge and everyday you be the one to settle this kind of problems.

**** There was this man who goes to an MP asking him to delay his HDB completion cos he got no where to move. MP said HDB already rejected his application and also have to be fair to the new owner. Why not rent somewhere else for 2 months. This fucker then say he cannot afford and die die want to stay there cos he doesn't want to go out and pay rent for 2 months. And the best part is he pocketed 30K from his positive sales. MP rejected to help him. He threatened and said he will jump from his unit if anyone force him to move. He tell the MP is to inform him. U think as MP will let him jump meh?(True story or Fake one, not an issue)****

The moral behind this story is, doesn't mean to say that if someones accedes to your request, it means your request is a reasonable one. :cool:

SC

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:36 AM
While it is easy to ask, sometimes, we dont know what to look out for or ask for mah... So any extra info here is good also.

U know y it is difficult to look for the right person?? Cos most ppl still pai seh to talk to anyone esp in public with crowd around u, "my gf works in GL cat 40, who should I talk to regarding our marriage n how to apply PR for her". I guess most will say this, "my gf is a foreigner, who should I talk to regarding our marriage n PR."

MISC CHIT CHAT

It mentioned, MISC CHIT CHAT ON ...... go n read it if u still dun understand the meaning.

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Well, I beg to differ, there are many bros here with the same issue. Unless quite blind to it. haha..

A lot meh?? So my pet sick liao, how?

True. Agree. So I guess by helping if possible and giving info will help lessener his chance of messing up his life lor...

Let me ask u a question, y gers work as WL?? Dun tell me it is her hobby.

pussyman72
23-05-2006, 11:42 AM
I dont know about you, but I do feel I am wasting tax money as it is. But still lan lan.... hahaha... While it is easy to ask, sometimes, we dont know what to look out for or ask for mah... So any extra info here is good also.

Well, no need go word for word lah... Unless I really misunderstand the words MISC CHIT CHAT for somthing else:confused: , I think a simple query here also is ok mah...

Xilver

Bro Xliver

no need to post lar lol wasting time posting. said so much they also dont know what they writing or reading lol

one of the bro tell me to buy naemlo a beer in poseidon and ask him to shutup.

also hear from them. they got burn by WL before so they hate WL ma.

so dont need to post anymore leow bro. wasting time :cool: you know i know can liao muhahhahaaha

lol bro u know what bro sam zap me lol. why dont u put as -9999 bro sam it much ez right =)

OceanEleven
23-05-2006, 11:42 AM
U know y it is difficult to look for the right person?? Cos most ppl still pai seh to talk to anyone esp in public with crowd around u, "my gf works in GL cat 40, who should I talk to regarding our marriage n how to apply PR for her". I guess most will say this, "my gf is a foreigner, who should I talk to regarding our marriage n PR."

Uncle, seven early eight early come in and be so critical about this case. Give him a break, his GF was here five years ago, perhaps there is more to this relationship. :D

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 11:48 AM
A lot meh?? So my pet sick liao, how?

Try starting a new thread on that lor.. see howz the responds.. hahaha... it'll be fun to watch.

Let me ask u a question, y gers work as WL?? Dun tell me it is her hobby.

YOU DONT KNOW??? hmmm.. let's see.... Why do we men like to bonk so much with different girls all the time knowing that we'll 1day die of some disease, kena go6, open to emotional attacks (fall in love) and yet have to PAY MONEY one some more???? ask ourselves 1st lor...

Sad but true...

Xilver

peterfish
23-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Bro Xliver

no need to post lar lol wasting time posting. said so much they also dont know what they writing or reading lol

so dont need to post anymore leow bro. wasting time :cool: you know i know can liao muhahhahaaha

lol bro u know what they now zap me point lei lol cannot tahan leow buay song me so attack my point as if i care lol. growup boys. =) why dont u ask sam put as -9999 better it much ez right =)
kkn. like that got ppls chay a bit already buay tahan. Next time when you marry (if ever you marry her), you bring her out and got ppls point at her and said that they had fucked her b4 or your best male fren had fucked her b4 in GL, then how? think you are wasting your time here online. If got time, better go keep your WL gf company. Clearly you only wanna to hear what you like to hear or what you wanna others to say.

pussyman72
23-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Uncle, seven early eight early come in and be so critical about this case. Give him a break, his GF was here five years ago, perhaps there is more to this relationship. :D

nvm lar bro it ok de =) now i know they also bleed from WL before pocket also one hole b4 that is why so anti ma and love them like mad also :D

dont post leow no need to said anymore. we talk in private message can leow =)

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Bro Xliver

No lah, sometimes exchange of views is good. See things in diff perspective mah. From 1 extreme view to another will get a lot of knowledge one leh.... hahahahahaaha....

Xilver

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:54 AM

Ah boy, u believe that crap?? Will u buy a beer n sit in poseidon just to c your WL there everynights?? Will u borrow others mobile to call your WL when she just dun want to pick up your call? Will u give excuses that, "my ger must be with another guy who pay her a lot, that y didn't join us for supper." ? Will u walk the whole stetch of Rathcada MPs from Nataree to poseidon n back to Nataree n took 1 hr just to look for a WL to bonk??? Will a papasan tell u, "knn your friend come here like looking for a wife." Will u believe in someone who sms another person "oi want to go n drink", "U buy us drink then on", "Buy u drinks might as well buy drinks for gers"??

The above are the truth... if u doubt me, go Nataree, ask the chinese papasan who can speak Hokkien whether he remembers a guy who took more than 1 hr to pick a ger n always go Nataree to collect mobile numbers.

Hahhaha now I tell u he has 2 dicks, u believe???

pussyman72
23-05-2006, 11:54 AM
No lah, sometimes exchange of views is good. See things in diff perspective mah. From 1 extreme view to another will get a lot of knowledge one leh.... hahahahahaaha....

Xilver

ya hor u are right hor. should learn more then i wont get zap ;)

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:56 AM
YOU DONT KNOW???

Answer my question lah, dun follow someone who like to merry go round.

hmmm.. let's see.... Why do we men like to bonk so much with different girls all the time knowing that we'll 1day die of some disease, kena go6, open to emotional attacks (fall in love) and yet have to PAY MONEY one some more???? ask ourselves 1st lor...

This u have ask Pussy

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:58 AM
kkn. like that got ppls chay a bit already buay tahan. Next time when you marry (if ever you marry her), you bring her out and got ppls point at her and said that they had fucked her b4 or your best male fren had fucked her b4 in GL, then how?

Simple answer loh, I love her leh so wat u fucked her b4... :D

bkklover
23-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Uncle, seven early eight early come in and be so critical about this case. Give him a break, his GF was here five years ago, perhaps there is more to this relationship.

So 5years is the gauge?? :o

naemlo
23-05-2006, 11:59 AM
No lah, sometimes exchange of views is good. See things in diff perspective mah.

Quite true, I just want the know the feeling of loving a wife who was bonked by hundreds of ppl.

bkklover
23-05-2006, 12:00 PM
nvm lar bro it ok de now i know they also bleed from WL before pocket also one hole b4 that is why so anti ma and love them like mad also

dont post leow no need to said anymore. we talk in private message can leow =)

never PM me,i also want to chat...:p

bkklover
23-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Quite true, I just want the know the feeling of loving a wife who was bonked by hundreds of ppl.

That is something really hard to swallow.But to love a person is not to mind his/her past.It really depends on how much u love and want to Bao rong her...:p

naemlo
23-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Give him a break, his GF was here five years ago, perhaps there is more to this relationship. :D

How u know 5 yrs?? Maybe I misread it. BTW I still have not f u.

xilverzap
23-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Answer my question lah, dun follow someone who like to merry go round.

Aiyo.. this also you dont know... demand and supply mah.. We NEED TO FUCK, They need MONEY. ho bo?

This u have ask Pussy

You not MAN meh??? You can ask yourself this question also mah.. If you dont know the answer to that then I dont know why you wanna FUCK for....really... 555555

OceanEleven
23-05-2006, 12:11 PM
How u know 5 yrs?? Maybe I misread it. BTW I still have not f u.
Read lah uncle, then you will know. BTW F me for what har.....Mr. Cannon problem again? :D