PDA

View Full Version : Pino's Pub in JB

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

fucker101
02-03-2007, 04:34 PM
anyone have the information of pino pub?

fucker101
02-03-2007, 04:45 PM
brother JJ, if you plan to buy CD, book hotel, then you have to spend some time to 'xian' that pino's flower in the pub loh. :p

If you just go there enjoy and talking with friends, then there is the right place you can go.

If compare all others pub(Chinese or Malay Gals), pino pub services sure better than them.

jbguy
02-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Near to Johor Jaya is about 4 Pino Pub

1) Yuan - Bakawali ( behind of KK MP )
2) Safe Zone - Dedap ( same row with RHB bank )
3) Vintac 2 - Taman Molek
4) Pepper House - Taman Tebrau ( opp. of Tebrau City; second floor, next door is HOTEL)

Beer is normal about RM46-50 / bucket, LD RM20, buy them 1 LD will stick with you for 15-20min, if got a lot customer in.
:D

nike1to6
05-03-2007, 08:29 AM
hibros,

does pino means : philipino girl pubs?

i heard about it recently, but what time they open?
happy hours like previous farms?

6" boy
05-03-2007, 09:56 AM
hibros,

does pino means : philipino girl pubs?

i heard about it recently, but what time they open?
happy hours like previous farms?

Yah, pino = philipino.

Pepper at Tmn Desa Tebrau open at 3pm. I am not sure they got happy hour rate or not. But the LD still at RM20.

shiok1968
05-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Pepper at Tmn Desa Tebrau open at 3pm. I am not sure they got happy hour rate or not. But the LD still at RM20.Dun need HH cos the cost of LD is enough to kill you. :rolleyes:

SM_80
05-03-2007, 12:45 PM
bro,

Vintac cafe already change to Midnight Inn Pub, above Mini market.

4) Pepper House - Taman Tebrau ( opp. of Tebrau City; second floor, next door is HOTEL)

Beer is normal about RM46-50 / bucket, LD RM20, buy them 1 LD will stick with you for 15-20min, if got a lot customer in.

fucker101
05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
RM46 - 50? yesterday i been there. but the charges is RM55 per bucket. so what happen?

fucker101
05-03-2007, 04:16 PM
bro, the midnite inn got any pretty gal?
yesterday i went to yeen(bakawali) em....i think the gal call babes,gel,baby can consider good looking.

and heard tjat tmn gaya also got 1 pino pub(3shop lot) is very big if compare with yeen. may be will go there next time.

Ah_Hia
06-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Dun need HH cos the cost of LD is enough to kill you. :rolleyes:

RM20 still not bad bro.
wait till u in SG pinoy pubs..... S$30 and above for LD :p

shiok1968
06-03-2007, 10:37 AM
RM20 still not bad bro.
wait till u in SG pinoy pubs..... S$30 and above for LD Knn....S$30 for a LD. :eek:

Add a few dollars more can buy 2 jugs in most pubs in SG.:D

6" boy
06-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Knn....S$30 for a LD.

Add a few dollars more can buy 2 jugs in most pubs in SG.

Convert to RM I can go MP already :rolleyes:

fucker101
06-03-2007, 02:49 PM
so m'sia pino still better than SG. last time i just buy the 2 gals LD. each glass per gal and 1 bucket beer for myself. and i spend 2 hours there. its consider ok for me. :o

limit1127
06-03-2007, 04:44 PM
never heard pino pub b4 in JB, glad to get so much information here!!!
but i know , there is one pino work at MU pub which near lion city MP.but the LD =RM30(beer).

limit1127
06-03-2007, 05:02 PM
can anyone tell me , what can we do in it?
just chatting??
or can do like papaya farm?
hahahaha

jbguy
06-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Pino Pub in
Desa Tebrau
Name: Pepper House, second floor of the building
operation hour: 3pm - 2 am,
Manager: William. a guy who no much smiling with customer.
price : Rm46-50 is before 5pm I order, after that sorry i no ideal.
gal: 8-10 ppl.
LD: Rm19.90

Johor Jaya
Safe Zone in Dedap same row with RHB
operation hour: 3pm - 2 am,
Manager: Simon.
price : Rm50++(got member card with 10% disc.)
gal: 8-10 ppl.

Yuan Pub in Bakawali, behide of KK MP.
operation hour: 2:30 - 2 am,
Manager: 4got.
price : Rm50++
gal: 8-10 ppl. and few of sarawakian/malay

Taman Molek the one, please find ut urself, because I long time not been there liao.....

They speak: English only.
what we can do? --- hug the gal, rub neh neh, dig their hole, ask for booking if they willing out with u lor...
Better time in : 4pm - 6pm. customer not much, all the gal will come to ur table, but no need to buy all them LD. they still company with u.

for newb, pls dun PM me for asking the detail anymore, I think info here is good enough for all, the race u hv spend a bit money there to get know.

Enjoy, :cool:

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2007, 01:33 PM
what we can do? --- hug the gal, rub neh neh, dig their hole, ask for booking if they willing out with u lor...
Better time in : 4pm - 6pm. customer not much, all the gal will come to ur table, but no need to buy all them LD. they still company with u.

How much tips to give to 'dig their holes' ??? :confused:

Don't forget to wash your hands before you eat the kacang after the 'digging' - otherwise the kacang taste 'different' from normal !

jjmyarea
07-03-2007, 02:37 PM
How much tips to give to 'dig their holes' ??? :confused:

Don't forget to wash your hands before you eat the kacang after the 'digging' - otherwise the kacang taste 'different' from normal !

I think the worst scenario is u accidentally stuff the hole with kacang ler.:D

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2007, 02:53 PM
I think the worst scenario is u accidentally stuff the hole with kacang ler.

After doing that, the kacang tastes more 'aromatic' ! :p

jjmyarea
07-03-2007, 03:02 PM
After doing that, the kacang tastes more 'aromatic' ! :p

Sure ka? Or is it after that when u lick the lubang, u feel like eating "peanut bun":D

ProfessorOokami
08-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Sure ka? Or is it after that when u lick the lubang, u feel like eating "peanut bun":D

If the kacang got stuck between the camel toes.....you will get a bucking camel :p

fucker101
09-03-2007, 04:50 PM
The latest info for Yuan Bakawali. actually there is no more malay/sarawakian there. last year still have. but now the boss already change it. now all the gals from philippines. A 100% pino's pub now.

and some of the gals with working permit 2 years. so you dun have to scare the gal will run away or been catch by MIB. If you can be their regular customer, then the lady drink wont kill you. So now already have 20++ gals working in the pub. you can choose the type you like.:D

Gorken
10-03-2007, 09:24 AM
and some of the gals with working permit 2 years. so you dun have to scare the gal will run away or been catch by MIB. If you can be their regular customer, then the lady drink wont kill you. So now already have 20++ gals working in the pub. you can choose the type you like.:D

Wondering what kind of working permit they hold. I want to visit this place ler, interesting......:rolleyes:

fucker101
12-03-2007, 04:32 PM
so Brother Gorken, how is your experince there? any good gals? whats their name?

fucker101
14-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Midnight INN---Molek

the latest price for this pub is 3bucket(tiger) RM100 from 4pm-9pm. Happy Hour. and there have 3 pretty gals there. i just cant remember their name. but there is 1 thing i remember is they are free now. so any brothers who like to have a try can go there and ask. may be got chance. coz may friend already try some gals from Yeen b4. ;) and they told me the services was good.

Gorken
15-03-2007, 03:20 PM
so Brother Gorken, how is your experince there? any good gals? whats their name?

Sorry dude, i have not cheong much in JB before. Got no lubang on pinoy pub. Care to bring me if i visit JB?

6" boy
16-03-2007, 10:35 AM
My last visit to pino pub was on Wednesday night @ 10.30pm, the one in Taman Gaya. Sit there until 12 am only few lousy girls come to us. No fun. Will not visit this pub anymore. Drink is RM169++ for 3 buckets. LD RM20.

shiok1968
16-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Will not visit this pub anymore. Drink is RM169++ for 3 buckets. LD RM20.3 buckets plus 4 or 5 LD can easily cost RM300. Rather expensive outing considering that it's beer and not whiskey.:cool:

halexbonk
17-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Wednesday nite just visited pino pub in Tebrau...
but the ladies drink had gone up to RM 40 per glass...
is it true any 1 can confirm it?
damn it so expensive...

Gorken
17-03-2007, 02:21 PM
40 bucks for LD. Me and my kakis can order 1 jug with raba-raba already lorrr...scary place to go, think we are carrot head lerrr

jbguy
18-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Wednesday nite just visited pino pub in Tebrau...
but the ladies drink had gone up to RM 40 per glass...
is it true any 1 can confirm it?
damn it so expensive...

Imposible leh.......
I think u buy 2 LD 4 the gal is it?
I just went there last 2 day abt 5pm till 730pm.
the LD still the same mah....19.90 :rolleyes:

halexbonk
18-03-2007, 06:40 PM
don tell me i have been carrot head...
but its written 39.++ i ask the gal she said now its like tat
cos now the LD is beer wor...

jbguy
18-03-2007, 07:33 PM
don tell me i have been carrot head...
but its written 39.++ i ask the gal she said now its like tat
cos now the LD is beer wor...

I was buy the gal "O KAO" ( GT beer ) also 19.90 ma....
OMG :eek: then u should be a very big carrot liao.....

jbguy
18-03-2007, 07:53 PM
bro,
newbie here. hope u take it easy. what i know those pino pub that u guys mention issit kind of papaya farm? coz i do know there is no more papaya farm in JB. And also what is LD?
a qestions from some newbie.
PINO Pub is a pub with philipino waitress, but those of gal are normal look and a bit plum body. sometime have nice one but not easy to get, unless u so lucky... cause they will change diff pub for service.
what those guy asking is it a papaya farm? please pay a visit there then you wil get know.....:D ,
(want learn have to pay too...........................haha)

LD mean-----
ENGLISH: LADY DRINK......
BROKEN ENGLISH: CARROT DRINKHOCKIAN: CAI TAO JUIETHEN the ppl who pay it is call LO BO TAO....hehehe

halexbonk
18-03-2007, 09:03 PM
OMG damn it....
jbguy next time should go with u la...

KatoeyLover69
19-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Report from The New Paper (S'pore) dated Monday 19 March 2007 :-

Fears over fake beer

THE Customs officers were hunting down pirated DVD factories.

But instead of discs, they found bottles of beer bearing brand names, but of unknown origin and content.

The officers and two dogs raided the beer factory in an industrial estate Selangor yesterday.

They even found high-end machines, worth a few million ringgit, for washing glass bottles, labelling them, and bottling beer, reported Guang Ming Daily.

UNKNOWN CONTENT
Till now, the authorities do not know the ingredients that went into the beer, or how harmful they could be.

One of the suspects tried to escape, but fell during the chase and was caught.

The officers arrested eight men and are trying to find out who the syndicate leader is.

Also seized were 300 cases of fake beer worth RM43,000 ($18,700) and more than 1,000 cases of empty beer bottles behind the factory.

A case of genuine beer costs RM144, but a case of the counterfeit variety costs half of that, reported Guang Ming Daily.

The top floor of the two-storey factory was turned into a workers' dormitory, while the ground floor was used for the manufacture and packaging of the beer.

The authorities are also investigating if the fake beer was sold in Malaysia or exported.

The factory, which has been operating for a few months, can churn out several hundreds of bottles a day.

It is suspected that the beer is brewed at a separate location.

UNPLEASANT SMELL
It is easy to tell if the brew in your bottle is the real thing, reported the Chinese language newspaper. The fake beer is murky and smells unpleasant.

Guang Ming Daily reported that the syndicate sent out 'scouts' to find shops willing to sell the fake beer before supplying them with cases.

The Malaysian authorities have urged shops not to sell the fake beer. Consumers have been warned not to be attracted by the lower prices.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

fucker101
20-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Bro JBGuy,HalexBonk,and Gorken

For the lady drink $$, i already check it out. Dun worry u r not 'carrot head'.
Coz now days got 2 type of LD.
1. a glass of LD (juice or beer) RM19.90.
2. a bottle of LD (beer) RM39++.

so bro Halex, i think the LD u bought for the girl is type 2. normally we just buy them type 1.:D

Bro, Gorken if you really dun mind to join me, i'll let you know when i'll go there. if you free just join me. and Bro Halex and JbGuy also can let me know if all of you dun mind im a stranger for u:p

And the latest info for Molek Midnite Inn, just come some new stock last saturday. so can go there have a check.

If you want to have pretty gal, can go to Bakawali Yuan there is some pretty gals there i mention b4 their name.

For Desa Tebrau Pepper also have 3-5 pretty gals there. Sorry if i cant recall their name. coz too many name have to remember.

fucker101
20-03-2007, 05:08 PM
My last visit to pino pub was on Wednesday night @ 10.30pm, the one in Taman Gaya. Sit there until 12 am only few lousy girls come to us. No fun. Will not visit this pub anymore. Drink is RM169++ for 3 buckets. LD RM20.

Bro 6", RM169++? waw really 'carrot head' oh..... y not you go Molek only RM100. If not happy hour, the Pepper only charge RM142. i just visit there on 17th. but have to bcareful some 'dinasour' there. dun talk to them. coz many gals there. u just tell them which gal u want, and they will help you call the gal. No 'pai say', if 'pai say' then 'eat yourself' and 'take care yourself':D

halexbonk
20-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Bro JBGuy,HalexBonk,and Gorken

For the lady drink $$, i already check it out. Dun worry u r not 'carrot head'.
Coz now days got 2 type of LD.
1. a glass of LD (juice or beer) RM19.90.
2. a bottle of LD (beer) RM39++.

so bro Halex, i think the LD u bought for the girl is type 2. normally we just buy them type 1.:D

Bro, Gorken if you really dun mind to join me, i'll let you know when i'll go there. if you free just join me. and Bro Halex and JbGuy also can let me know if all of you dun mind im a stranger for u:p

And the latest info for Molek Midnite Inn, just come some new stock last saturday. so can go there have a check.

If you want to have pretty gal, can go to Bakawali Yuan there is some pretty gals there i mention b4 their name.

For Desa Tebrau Pepper also have 3-5 pretty gals there. Sorry if i cant recall their name. coz too many name have to remember.

sure bro no problem .... plan when u r going and pm me...
we can have a small gathering....
last time been to molek midnite inn...the quality not really good...but now dunno la.....

jbguy
20-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi All,
just went to SAVE ZONE in Dedap on Sunday night, ask for a round drink with RM123.00net after 10% members disc.
we have 3 gal to company us, 2 of the gal is better look from all of gal.
I din buy them any LD. but we pay cash (RM 10)to them individual and they was company us till we left.

you can invite the gal you like to outing at noon time (11am -3pm), damage from 100 to 150rm /??? shot as u can.

jbguy
20-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Bro,
I dun mind when you all will outing, please PM me 1 day before if I can join you all , because i need to getting permit 1st.
hehe...:p

fong
20-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Bro,
I dun mind when you all will outing, please PM me 1 day before if I can join you all , because i need to getting permit 1st.
hehe...:p

walau brother still need to apply permit meh! if not approve how?

Gorken
21-03-2007, 09:37 AM
fucker101,

i am base in KL, will pm you if i am going to JB. Thank for the offer anyway

fucker101
21-03-2007, 12:41 PM
sure bro no problem .... plan when u r going and pm me...
we can have a small gathering....
last time been to molek midnite inn...the quality not really good...but now dunno la.....

Bro, my situation same wif bro JbGuy. but im worst than him. coz i even cant apply for permit. im only free on saturday ok. i'll let u know if i plan to go there...:mad:

Ash Lim
21-03-2007, 03:42 PM
WOW:eek: nice place man... Bro can have the actual address... Tks;)

shiok1968
21-03-2007, 08:57 PM
WOW:eek: nice place man... Bro can have the actual address... TksRead the first two pages lah. All the info is stated there. Like that also must spoon feed. Must hold your hand and bring you there or not??:mad:

jbguy
22-03-2007, 10:13 AM
WOW nice place man... Bro can have the actual address... Tks;)

Come and buy me drink and pay all the LD to my gal, then I bring you there...:D

fucker101
22-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Come and buy me drink and pay all the LD to my gal, then I bring you there...:D

Bro ASH you too lazy to read threat already. But i can offer you a better 1. you just buy me a set of beer, then i can bring you there and call a good services and pretty gal for you.:D deal or not deal?

You must pay for it if you lazy rite?

shiok1968
22-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Hahaha...you guys think damn fast.:p

Good method for those too lazy to even read.:rolleyes:

jjmyarea
22-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Bro, my situation same wif bro JbGuy. but im worst than him. coz i even cant apply for permit. im only free on saturday ok. i'll let u know if i plan to go there...:mad:

If u going, pm oso, bro fucker101. I still haven't cu in pinoy flower bath action leh.:D I dun need licence.

fucker101
22-03-2007, 11:21 AM
If u going, pm oso, bro fucker101. I still haven't cu in pinoy flower bath action leh.:D I dun need licence.

Pinoy Flower Shower? Oh No..... u still remember that. I'll try to write it up. Recently i play in all this pub. for sure got something there. pls kindly wait for my FR. ok...

jbguy
22-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Bro ASH you too lazy to read threat already. But i can offer you a better 1. you just buy me a set of beer, then i can bring you there and call a good services and pretty gal for you.:D deal or not deal?

You must pay for it if you lazy rite?

walau, how can like that..u cut my "kantao" leh, then how abt me? :mad:

fucker101
22-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Special for Bro JJ---Who Always Remember Pino Flower Shower:

Actually on last Sunday 11am i received a sms "i want to watch movie,u treat me, im so sad now. ok?" walau..... so suddently... so im call back to ask the location for me to fetch her. Its Tmn Molek. So i just go to Jusco to watch a movie, after that sure go to hotel rite.....

So here come the main dish. We just go in the bath room, as i mention b4, i need to take flower shower to be lucky guy(Advice from BroJJ). She help me to clean my body, and i help her also. after that she kiss me slowly like we kiss our gf. very slow, sometimes u touch her lips, sometime she avoid it. knn its make me 'bei tahan'. so i hug her with both my hands. and french kiss like no tomorrow (the feeling was so good until now i still remember that). after that she BBBJ me in the bath room.

After clean up the action start on the bed. the diff between HC/MP WL was we do serve together. she catbath me, i do it back. we hug and kiss. and the surround system like Dolby Digital... its real... not the fake 1... for sure all bro who have the experince will understand it. Her boob is for big boob lovers lor. Should be around B+ to C, cant hold it fully with my 1 hand. she always press my head to her boobs until i cant breath. So she BBBJ again, and i DATY her. its hot and nice smell. my 1st time for pino DATY.

im on the top 1st. i bonk her hard and she moans beside my ear with the hot air(her breath). She kiss my neck, ear, face and i french again wif her while i keep bonking. After that we changes position. she become a wild cowgirl. She ride me like crazy up down up down. so i really cant control myself. coz the feeling was so nice untill i have to stop and change position. if not i'll unload already.

Its already near finish, so we use the missionary position again. and i bonk her continiuosly and suddently i feel that my didi very hot(hot juicy) and she moans get louder. oh...... that's the timing she feel so high. she hug me with strength and bite my shouder. this coz me unload myself also.

I not take it out my didi, i just let it inside and i hug her and french again. may be after 5 minutes she clean it up. and she told me that, that is not good in Philipines if we take bath after job. so there is no bath after FJ. From the start flower bath until finish i think should be around 50minutes.

So bro JJ, now you know y recently im not write the FR in MP threat. coz this gal make me always thinking this FJ.

Gal name: secret. around 23yos.
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (good waist nice figures, abt 1.63m high, big boobs, big butt)
Fingering: YES
Frenching: YES
DATY: YES (My 1st time on a Pino)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: YES
Damage:Special Charges
RTF: YES but i scare

Sorry to all brothers who read this, coz she ask me dun tell others she do this with me becoz she do this special for me only. So i have to keep my promise. When the time i need to pay her, she refuse to take it. and she say it Louder with Angry look. oh..... that's not a good thing for me. if she serious
with me, then there is a big problem. that's why im so scare to do it again. Untill the end, i have to try other reason/way to ask her keep the money. Its standard price i pay her ok.

So for all brothers who likes to try, may be can give urself a chance. coz a lot gals there are just looking for $$. so u go there and ask, if they accept your offer, then thats a deal ok. if not, CHANGES ANOTHER PROSPECT. a lot gals there. coz for what i know some of the gals are not do freelances. so dont waste ur time there.:D

For those whose like to invite me go to this pub, just let me know ok. actually i dunno how to pm, can anyone teach me?:p

fucker101
22-03-2007, 12:20 PM
walau, how can like that..u cut my "kantao" leh, then how abt me? :mad:

oh bro...dun angry. there a set of beer. i cant finish alone rite? so we share lah. 12bottles there, 6 for you and 6 for me. ok? and for LD may be you can ask BroASH help you to pay... thats not my business rite......

KatoeyLover69
22-03-2007, 12:35 PM
I not take it out my didi, i just let it inside and i hug her and french again. may be after 5 minutes she clean it up. and she told me that, that is not good in Philipines if we take bath after job. so there is no bath after FJ.

For those whose like to invite me go to this pub, just let me know ok. actually i dunno how to pm, can anyone teach me?

I also heard of the saying that you shouldn't bathe or wash your didi for at least 1 to 2 hours after you had ejaculated to avoid 'catching wind'

Congratulations for your 1st DATY on a Pino gal ! How was the taste ? You shouldn't wash your mouth for at least 24 hours after doing DATY :p

To PM someboy juck 'click' on that person's nick and then 'click' on the "Send a private message to ........ "

fucker101
22-03-2007, 12:58 PM
I also heard of the saying that you shouldn't bathe or wash your didi for at least 1 to 2 hours after you had ejaculated to avoid 'catching wind'

Congratulations for your 1st DATY on a Pino gal ! How was the taste ? You shouldn't wash your mouth for at least 24 hours after doing DATY :p

To PM someboy juck 'click' on that person's nick and then 'click' on the "Send a private message to ........ "

Thanks...Bro Kateoy... now i know how to pm. and about the taste, i just cant decribe it. coz there no other bad taste... just nice so that i enjoy a lot there...

No-go
22-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Special for Bro JJ---Who we I .

Body: 8/10 (good waist nice figures, abt 1.63m high, big RTF: YES but i scare

:p

nice FR bro..but be careful not to fall into those KC trap. just a friendly advice.

jjmyarea
22-03-2007, 02:18 PM

Actually on last Sunday 11am i received a sms "i want to watch movie,u treat me, im so sad now. ok?" walau..... so suddently... so im call back to ask the location for me to fetch her. Its Tmn Molek. So i just go to Jusco to watch a movie, after that sure go to hotel rite.....

I always hv trouble remembering many things, i like 2 keep my brain empty. But my didi sure cannot 4get anything tat is XXX rated.:D

Nice Fr bro but u another one of those lucky bastard tat can wonder off at 11am???? Some other bros maybe will go 4 afternoon delight but u bring one step up.. go movie somenmore. Pei fu, pei fu!!!! :D

jbguy
23-03-2007, 04:33 AM
oh bro...dun angry. there a set of beer. i cant finish alone rite? so we share lah. 12bottles there, 6 for you and 6 for me. ok? and for LD may be you can ask BroASH help you to pay... thats not my business rite......

Ok lah, better then nothing, but seen after we asking it, the bro ASH is disapear already..:confused:

jbguy
23-03-2007, 08:14 AM
FYI,
Another new Pino Pub is open today.
Name: Bachelor Cafe
Add: 25A Jalan Teratai 4, Taman Johor Jaya.JB ( Opp. of Kassim Restauran )
Business Hour: 4pm - 2am
but sorry no info for beer/LD charge yet. may be will same as other pub too.

fucker101
23-03-2007, 11:05 AM
FYI,
Add: 25A Jalan Teratai 4, Taman Johor Jaya.JB ( Opp. of Kassim Restauran )
Business Hour: 4pm - 2am
but sorry no info for beer/LD charge yet. may be will same as other pub too.

Bro how could you know its Pino Pub if you not go there b4? and if you friends try b4, then should have something info rite?

and about the PEPPER now already dun have happy hour. i visit there on 4pm 1 bucket RM54.

jjmyarea
23-03-2007, 11:14 AM
FYI,
A

Hmmm. the place very near my place lor. Last time there just normal pub leh. Change mgt liao, i guess.

fucker101
23-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Ok lah, better then nothing, but seen after we asking it, the bro ASH is disapear already..:confused:

he already go there alone and try. and we also dun need him to pay for our beer rite. so just enjoy ourself loh....

and i heard a story from those gals... they tell me that 1 of their boss(50yos) also love pretty gal. and ask her to be his wife. and the gal refuse to do it. so the boss just lock the gal in the house and get 1 guy to be guard. so until now the gal still cant work. i just wonder how pretty the gal are and y the boss need to do it? there is so many gals in pilipina why cant get a more pretty 1? so pity the gal, already get loan to buy ticket come here, and cant work. the boss very bad rite?

halexbonk
23-03-2007, 04:49 PM

So here come the main dish. We just go in the bath room, as i mention b4, i need to take flower shower to be lucky guy(Advice from BroJJ). She help me to clean my body, and i help her also. after that she kiss me slowly like we kiss our gf. very slow, sometimes u touch her lips, sometime she avoid it. knn its make me 'bei tahan'. so i hug her with both my hands. and french kiss like no tomorrow (the feeling was so good until now i still remember that). after that she BBBJ me in the bath room.

After clean up the action start on the bed. the diff between HC/MP WL was we do serve together. she catbath me, i do it back. we hug and kiss. and the surround system like Dolby Digital... its real... not the fake 1... for sure all bro who have the experince will understand it. Her boob is for big boob lovers lor. Should be around B+ to C, cant hold it fully with my 1 hand. she always press my head to her boobs until i cant breath. So she BBBJ again, and i DATY her. its hot and nice smell. my 1st time for pino DATY.

im on the top 1st. i bonk her hard and she moans beside my ear with the hot air(her breath). She kiss my neck, ear, face and i french again wif her while i keep bonking. After that we changes position. she become a wild cowgirl. She ride me like crazy up down up down. so i really cant control myself. coz the feeling was so nice untill i have to stop and change position. if not i'll unload already.

Its already near finish, so we use the missionary position again. and i bonk her continiuosly and suddently i feel that my didi very hot(hot juicy) and she moans get louder. oh...... that's the timing she feel so high. she hug me with strength and bite my shouder. this coz me unload myself also.

I not take it out my didi, i just let it inside and i hug her and french again. may be after 5 minutes she clean it up. and she told me that, that is not good in Philipines if we take bath after job. so there is no bath after FJ. From the start flower bath until finish i think should be around 50minutes.

So bro JJ, now you know y recently im not write the FR in MP threat. coz this gal make me always thinking this FJ.

Body: 8/10 (good waist nice figures, abt 1.63m high, big boobs, big butt)
Fingering: YES
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: YES
Damage:Special Charges
RTF: YES but i scare

Sorry to all brothers who read this, coz she ask me dun tell others she do this with me becoz she do this special for me only. So i have to keep my promise. When the time i need to pay her, she refuse to take it. and she say it Louder with Angry look. oh..... that's not a good thing for me. if she serious
with me, then there is a big problem. that's why im so scare to do it again. Untill the end, i have to try other reason/way to ask her keep the money. Its standard price i pay her ok.

So for all brothers who likes to try, may be can give urself a chance. coz a lot gals there are just looking for $$. so u go there and ask, if they accept your offer, then thats a deal ok. if not, CHANGES ANOTHER PROSPECT. a lot gals there. coz for what i know some of the gals are not do freelances. so dont waste ur time there.:D

For those whose like to invite me go to this pub, just let me know ok. actually i dunno how to pm, can anyone teach me?:p

nice 1 bro.....
next time got any outing count me in...

halexbonk
23-03-2007, 04:52 PM
he already go there alone and try. and we also dun need him to pay for our beer rite. so just enjoy ourself loh....

and i heard a story from those gals... they tell me that 1 of their boss(50yos) also love pretty gal. and ask her to be his wife. and the gal refuse to do it. so the boss just lock the gal in the house and get 1 guy to be guard. so until now the gal still cant work. i just wonder how pretty the gal are and y the boss need to do it? there is so many gals in pilipina why cant get a more pretty 1? so pity the gal, already get loan to buy ticket come here, and cant work. the boss very bad rite?

but i heard from myfriend that we should not get a pino as wife cos
99% will sure make u wear green cap...(u know wat i mean)

jbguy
23-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Bro how could you know its Pino Pub if you not go there b4? and if you friends try b4, then should have something info rite?

and about the PEPPER now already dun have happy hour. i visit there on 4pm 1 bucket RM54.

Hmmm. the place very near my place lor. Last time there just normal pub leh. Change mgt liao, i guess.

Aiya, y I share info to u all, and think so much.
the pub is same boss as Save Zone ma, he told me before and just sms me to enjoy tonight, but I cant make it lah....
but one of u buy me drink, I dun mind to lie my wife one more time....:D

shiok1968
24-03-2007, 08:49 AM
nice 1 bro.....
next time got any outing count me in...Bro, try not quote the whole post. Sometimes Big Boss Sammy dun like and then he will give you a present which you dun like.:rolleyes:

jjmyarea
24-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Aiya, y I share info to u all, and think so much.
the pub is same boss as Save Zone ma, he told me before and just sms me to enjoy tonight, but I cant make it lah....
but one of u buy me drink, I dun mind to lie my wife one more time....:D

Got a lot of assignments to be finished at work place so cannot drink until drop lor for the moment. But no problem lar bro Jbguy....when free up 1 set beer shouldn't be 2 much 2 treat u but if u 'siong' then u top up the rest hor!

n.... each time oso one more time hor. Your one more like infinity leh.:D

fucker101
26-03-2007, 01:04 PM

em...... bout this i have no idea...... but there still got 1% rite? may be the boss got others plan leh...who knows...
And bro, if you really want to join me, just pm me your contact, i'll sms u when i free.

jjmyarea
26-03-2007, 06:39 PM

At 50 yos, green cap no problem, if still can get bonk w/o cap from wifey (pino)!!:D

jjmyarea
02-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Foremost, thks 2 bro Fucker101 2 "accompany" me to such pub. It's rather worrying when u dun actually know the modus operandi of such place even after picking up bit and pieces from tis forum. So it helps there's an "expert" ard!

Since my kind bro has beer stock in Pepper, Desa Tebaru we dropped here first at 9.30pm, last saturday. I did not count or ask how many gals are there but the place is swarming with them. There r not much customers ard so once we entered we were swarm by the gals. Mayb tis is normal 4 u bros out there but I'm not accustomed to be "mobbed" like tat. B4 even a single drop of alcohol, I oledi hv headache liao!:D

My bro remind me not "do" anything with any gal who i dun fancy. Thks 4 the advice but i dun i need one as me quite "shy", so I just keep my mouth pretty shut and part watch my bro in action and part tried 2 finish the Liverpool vs Arsenal match on TV. At the same time I tried 2 4get someone keep clinging 2 my body from behind and feely me here and there. She quite persistent and she din even say much 2 me at all nor ask me 4 LD not like one gal who only come talk frenly like she me very kam-cheng fren lidat and then ask 4 the LD. I just told tat annoying personr 2 let me have peace 2 finish watching my fav team Liverpool. The other gal just keep on doing what she does until I finish my game.

Pool whallop the Arse 4-1 and I'm pretty happy, so mood very good. Just gesture the "persistent" one 2 get a LD. F* the other gal said wat abt her. I just stare at her blankly. My gal, Kimberley well she is at 1.5m in height or less. Face wise I likey lor but my bro say "lao sui". So I have 2 conclude I like small size gals with a more "mature" look. Kekeke... Good tat I n him dun have same taste 4 gals or I have 2 fight it off with him even we only meet first time. Mayb biz is bad but just 4 one LD of RM19.90 the gal stayed with me all the time I there.

Basically, I'm the hugging type lar, looking 4 those gf feel. Her hand was smoothly all over me, sensual touch from inside me shirt 2 playing with me dd abit. Gave me some good wet lick at my ear and one bite at me nipple. sometimes give me light peck at lips like gf type. i know it's all act lar but she does it quite naturally, still got tat slight "steal kiss n look shy" look. ha ha.. i likey. And waht i do??? I din touch her genitals at all, just lots of soft hugs, tight embrace, pecks at her forehead, cheeks, lips, eyes lids, nose, nape of neck, chest above the bosom. I did lick her neck and ear. She n i quite the quiet type, n we just exchange eyes contact, smlies, soft laughter n kisses most of the time. She's quite surprise I din do nothing much, n did whisper I can "touch". I told her i know but it's ok. She said it sure feel good to be treated like a 'lady". Well I enjoy the short session very very much n will return 2 find her if she's still there. U know-lar pinos work is short and they move on quick.

kirua
02-04-2007, 09:30 AM
damn i reaaly need someone to accompany me to some of the nicest pub around =_=""

jjmyarea
02-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Unfortunate for the brief sojourn at Pepper, I think I can very enjoy the whole nite there. My bro has sumthing 2do at Yuen, JJ so we hop pub.Tis pub rather famous liao, so dunno if i should go state the obvious. So i just go short on tis one.

happening place, crowded wif customers n gals. Overall gals standard better then Pepper. Got a lot more chio one here. The gals here more aggresive lar
in terms of sucking up the LDs so u need 2 learn 2 fend off. But first time here, got 2 learn so I assume the identity of a "Mr Robert Head"!:D What 2do very competitive here, my gal Quency just stick by 90% of the times.

Quency has a very fair face, sweet look. Comparatively with Kimberley she's much more better. Taller aso. But tis 2 not much "heavy" asset lar. But one thing I find I like abt the pino gal.. I likey their nose leh. Is there anything on nose-fethish? I like soft pecking their nose. n i do run my finger softly over their nose. I dunno... they do get some reaction from tat simple gesture, they return with some pretty smiles.

My modus operandi 4 now is still the same lar. Dunno when the time my big fat wolf tail will emerged but the more I'm familiar with tis the sooner it will be. A-woooooooo!!!!!:D But right now my bro will be laughing at me...tis ver big "Mr Robert Head"! kekeke....

Overall, me have a wonderful but expensive time. But I have good feelings abt the entire session so no complain of price when Im a willing party do it. For the un-initiated, like all other bros who hv been 2 such place said... u paisey, ye lose.

Basically u can do anything that does not go full blown nudity here. Unlike the posh KTV or 9clubs where u have ye VIP room, some limitations still exist. As 4 FJ and extras.... it's ye luck in finding one that does FL or ..... up 2 ye skill 2 "sian" them 2 the bed!!

jbguy
02-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Bro JJmyarea
heyyyyy so sad man,I though will out on Friday, but end out one of bro can't make it then I also can't join you all at that night.
but seen you have good time these of place and I feel happy too. because I got one more Kaki liao.......
hope we have time to go together.:D

jjmyarea
02-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Bro JJmyarea
... seen you have good time these of place and I feel happy too. because I got one more Kaki liao.......
hope we have time to go together.:D

Bro Jbguy,

Tis kinda of place attract a lot of kakis one...

6" Boy, Halexbonk, Fucker101, newnie Kirua.... i only scare next time u go with a big army. Gals not enuff.:D

sex crusader
02-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Seemed very fun wor! Have you guys been to 'Just in time"? The boss is a fanatic MU fan. Lots of PINO after 12am.:D

KatoeyLover69
03-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Have you guys been to 'Just in time" ? The boss is a fanatic MU fan. Lots of PINO after 12am.

Where is " Just In Time " Pino Pub amd what time does it close ? :confused:

hornyhardcock
04-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi Bro JJ,

I was at Yuen on Sat nite after the Liverpool vs Arsenal match. When i reach there started Chelsea vs Watford dy. I was alone tat nite. Probably u saw me la. Haha.. R u very big size? Later on a few of your fren's younger frens came? Dunno whether u notice an Indian guy there onot. 1 person only. I was sitting besides his table.

Tat was the 2nd time i been there. Before that it was Wed nite with my fren from kl. I got to know this chick there, Amy. She's quite petite but kinda bustfull. Look oso not bad. We actually seems to clicked wif each other on the 1st time we met. We oso kept in touch by fon. Walau..she said Sunday off day so i ajak her to go out. She said ok.

Tat's y Sat nite i went there again tot can bring her back until the next morning then go dating. I waited for her to finish work at around 3am. Then she said can go back dy. So i oso gian alr la. But her housemates cum colleagues came together wif her. So i fetched they all back lo. When reached their house, her frens went down 1st. Then i tot OK la this time. Cun la. Got "supper" to eat la. But CCB betul. Ma hai..she said she wanna go in alr. I asked her to follow me back la. I said i feel lonely ask her to acc me. Then next day wake up go movie or shopping lo. She gimme a CB & F*** Off look. Sien dy tat time.

She said tmr only go out. Kanina..tat time really dulan alr. 1st time go ask me to open 2 LD drink. RM40/cup! WTF!!! Cos 1st time i ok la..

Then 2nd time (Sat) i go alone, ask me open again. I said dun1 la. Then she say only 1 cup enaf. I oso kesian her. *Lagi kesian my wallet!* Then open 1 cup. After later on, asked again. F*** UP! I insist not to open. I said i rather gif her tips better than gif her boss earn on the LD.

So, sunday i oso no diu her. She oso no diu me. No contact now. But feel like eating her man!! GOSH!! Dunno still want to invest onot? Invest in the sense of going to yuen more frequent. Stimes think oso they wan $$ on LD drink only. Sien man...

Itchyboy
04-04-2007, 05:47 PM
hmmmm.... sorry brothers but im a loner, a hermit crab, would it seem out of place if i go to these pino pubs alone? would it be like a bullseye for those ppl to con me? :(

hows the usual crowd in these pubs? e.g do ppl who frequent these places come in pairs or groups of more than 3?

Just wondering~ :confused:

6" boy
04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Bro hornyhardcock

You tot only you kena fly aeroplane meh. Me also ler... hahahha

I was at Pepper last Wednesday night wit fren. Then got this not bad looking pino girl sit wit me. Then managed to get her phone no.

The next day 11am she sms me say good morning. Then I tot Hor Seh Liao!!! Faster faster sms her back ask her want to eat lunch or not. She said OK and want to eat at Jusco. WOIYOO... Jusco dangerous man, got a lot of people there. Later meet wit somebody I know...die lah. So planning to bring her eat McDonald at Tmn Pelangi Indah. SMS her and she give me her address. Will fetch her at 12 noon.

Left my office 11.45 pm and drive my red colour sport car like no tomorrow. KNN while on my way to her house, she sms me said cannot go out liao, start to give excuse like her fren got problem lah this lah that lah. Nah beh... make me shiok shiok then fly aeroplane. I tot after eat McDonald can eat her "burger".

Sunday night went to see her again at the pub and not much action. Bro jjmyarea said he saw me alone alone sit there but dare not come to me because scare he see wrong people. Woi, brother jjmyarea, next time come nearer to see my 6" cock lah. At least got members not so bored. :D

KatoeyLover69
04-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Sunday night went to see her again at the pub and not much action. Bro jjmyarea said he saw me alone alone sit there but dare not come to me because scare he see wrong people. Woi, brother jjmyarea, next time come nearer to see my 6" cock lah. At least got members not so bored.

You shouldn't temp Bro jjmyarea with your 6" cock !

You should openly display it to the Pino ladies and ask them to BBBJ you under the table :p

hornyhardcock
04-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Bro 6" nipple..ooppss sorry "cock".

Haha..jz joking. Next time we go cheong at pino pub together n dun gif face them dy. Ajak all kakis along.

Ja their nai kao kao..grap their butt kuat kuat..liu their pussy deep deep..

Hahaha...

sex crusader
05-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Where is " Just In Time " Pino Pub amd what time does it close ? :confused:

This pub is located at the rear of the previous Maxis office. Around the corner of UE karaoke in Nghee heng.Got two minah waitress very solid.:D

ProfessorOokami
05-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Bro hornyhardcock

You tot only you kena fly aeroplane meh. Me also ler... hahahha

... she sms me said cannot go out liao, start to give excuse like her fren got problem lah this lah that lah. Nah beh... make me shiok shiok then fly aeroplane. I tot after eat McDonald can eat her "burger".

Walaueh, those Pinoy girls are using the same tricks as they use them in Angeles City. Luckily they didn't tell you that her grandma was choked by a piece of taofu or fu pei :eek: so can not meet you loh...her CBurger scared scared kena eaten and prised open by a 6" pile driver

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi Bro JJ,
I was at Yuen on Sat nite ....R u very big size? Later on a few of your fren's younger frens came?

Yo bro hornyhardcock, me can consider big size but dun think the person u saw me lar. When I there it's showing Manc Vs Blackburn n actually I have one more fren as company.

I din wait until the gals knock off. So now i know why my fren although look a bit sianzzz still there when I say gdbye at 230am. Kekeke... I can b a bit naive sometimes. Neway as I said bro... tat place is a black hole when it come 2 LDs. But I think all bros knew lar.. whether u reap ye rewards after investment is pretty much down to u selecting the right one, the desperate one who needs $$$. Anyhow 4 me wanna bonk just go MPs, HCs... no real risk..sure get reward one only ...is it blue chip or 2nd liners!!:D

I go Pino just 4 tat GF feel thingy and coz if u use the $$$ correctly u get 5-6 hours of fun compared to 1 hr in Hcs unless u go overnight.

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Left my office 11.45 pm and drive my red colour sport car like no tomorrow.....

Sunday night went to see her again at the pub and not much action. Bro jjmyarea said he saw me alone alone sit there but dare not come to me because scare he see wrong people. Woi, brother jjmyarea, next time come nearer to see my 6" cock lah. At least got members not so bored.

Bro 6", u write like u own a red ferrari leh...mayb 2 much alcohol but i dun c one parking outside lor.:D

And bro u bored meh? I c u hv 2 gals around u and u like doing "measurement for their breast" ler. Tell mi lar, if someone is in the midst of action/job whatever, do u go there and show face?? Like tat if KNN wrong person how? I go Pino pub maybe 12 get some "presents" lar but not 2 blackeyes and a bloody head woh.:D

And if i go around..... Sori sir do u mind me measuring ye dick? Oopsie yours only 3"... sori arr u not mi fren..... Most probably I will end up in hospital! Kekeke...

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 09:04 AM
hmmmm.... sorry brothers but im a loner, a hermit crab, would it seem out of place if i go to these pino pubs alone? would it be like a bullseye for those ppl to con me?Just wondering~

Dun worry bro, me think tis place u loner, u threesome oso make no difference. If u r there u r "atm machine". Sure kena target one.:D I oso visit ATm machine a lot mah, so i know.:D

Once u step in there u oledi kena con what. Scare abt kena con.... dun GO, period.

ProfessorOokami
05-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Bro 6", u write like u own a red ferrari leh...mayb 2 much alcohol but i dun c one parking outside lor.

What he meant was his red-hooded ferrari with 2 flat tyres and usually those Pinoy girls have no difficulty in locating it..and sometimes get it parked into their dark tunnels :cool:

ProfessorOokami
05-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Dun worry bro, me think tis place u loner, u threesome oso make no difference. If u r there u r "atm machine". Sure kena target one.:D I oso visit ATm machine a lot mah, so i know.:D

Once u step in there u oledi kena con what. Scare abt kena con.... dun GO, period.

Ah pek like me also can attract them, who not you? The moment you venture inside you will definitely be "conned"....

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 09:20 AM
What he meant was his red-hooded ferrari with 2 flat tyres and usually those Pinoy girls have no difficulty in locating it..and sometimes get it parked into their dark tunnels :cool:

Lidat kar. Nowadays Pino smart u know. Sure they hv no problem locating it but they sure act as they dun know lor. Dun say park in dark tunnel, u 12 park outside your zipper oso cannot.:D

ProfessorOokami
05-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Lidat kar. Nowadays Pino smart u know. Sure they hv no problem locating it but they sure act as they dun know lor. Dun say park in dark tunnel, u 12 park outside your zipper oso cannot.

You need to park inside tunnel, pay loh...like valet parking services mah..:D

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
You need to park inside tunnel, pay loh...like valet parking services mah..:D

Of course I know hv 2 pay lor. But only saying nowadays like toll, like petrol and now "parking" valet fee oso on the rise. All "road" related thingy... expensive leh.

I wonder the pinos got secret agt with a certain Mr V or not.:D

6" boy
05-04-2007, 04:36 PM
And bro u bored meh? I c u hv 2 gals around u and u like doing "measurement for their breast" ler. Tell mi lar, if someone is in the midst of action/job whatever, do u go there and show face??

That day although 1 of the girl not bad looking but after measured her neh neh sien already... A cup only. Not my taste lah. I want big neh neh. Next time I go will not find her again. Must look for a new one with a C cup.

jjmyarea
05-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Next time I go will not find her again. Must look for a new one with a C cup.

When is ur next time? By the way dun c much pino with the cup size u like leh.?:D

KatoeyLover69
05-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Bro 6" Cock,

Aim high !

Why look for C cups ?

Look for 38D ! :p

6" boy
05-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Bro KTL, hahahhaha... in fact I went to look for the 38D at Helena. Woiooooo!!! Too big I scared lah.

Tried her massage not too bad, batin also boleh tahan. But her neh neh too big not nice to squeeze. C cup just ngam ngam how ler.

Helena in Permas
Name : forgot already
Look : 7/10
Body : Fat
Boob : 38D
Massage : 7/10
Batin : 7/10
Damage : RM63 + RM50

ProfessorOokami
05-04-2007, 08:03 PM
That day although 1 of the girl not bad looking but after measured her neh neh sien already... A cup only. Not my taste lah. I want big neh neh. Next time I go will not find her again. Must look for a new one with a C cup.

Walaueh...6" Boy's interest in C-Cup same-same with my interest:) ..I hate those aerodrome [A Cup] :mad:

KatoeyLover69
06-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Tried her massage not too bad, batin also boleh tahan. But her neh neh too big not nice to squeeze. C cup just ngam ngam how ler.

Helena in Permas
Name : forgot already
Look : 7/10
Body : Fat
Boob : 38D
Massage : 7/10
Batin : 7/10
Damage : RM63 + RM50

Whoa ! You see 38D and you forget EVERYTHING ! :mad: I do hope that you still remember your own name !

Anyway, her name is Zarinah

Did you manage to suck her nipples ? One of our Samster brother managed to do that

fucker101
07-04-2007, 10:57 AM
waw...... only a week i disappear already got so many post...... Bro JJ u know the gal i like already go back liao... so i also sian there......
anyway the worst is she give my phone number to a gal that i dont like(new gal)...the gal now working in midnite inn... always sms me go midnite, buy top up for her lah etc etc..... KNN bring me problems only. anyway this month i quite busy n the immigration officer very hardworking now. not so easy to take permit. just PM o sms me if u got kaki go to pub. u should know my time already rite. only once a week at nite. most probably all bros have diff taste. so we wont flight for the gals there....:D its a good news, so that we can have a gang to go there...

jjmyarea
07-04-2007, 11:05 AM
1) Bro JJ u know the gal i like already go back liao... so i also sian there......
2) anyway the worst is she give my phone number to a gal that i dont like(new gal)...the gal now working in midnite inn... always sms me go midnite, buy top up for her lah etc etc.....
3)anyway this month i quite busy n the immigration officer very hardworking now. not so easy to take permit.
4)just PM o sms me if u got kaki go to pub. u should know my time already rite. only once a week at nite.

1) Bro, old one dun go how got new one???
2) Come out cheong sure got teeny weeny problem one. Just sms "Hinde":D
3) Ye prob lar if u dun let ye immigration officer relax. U should treat her nicely!;)
4)Tonight thinking of going liao. Got kaki no kaki oso may go. Kekeke... account top up oledi mah!

fucker101
07-04-2007, 11:14 AM
1) Bro, old one dun go how got new one???
2) Come out cheong sure got teeny weeny problem one. Just sms "Hinde":D
3)Tonight thinking of going liao. Got kaki no kaki oso may go. Kekeke... account top up oledi mah!

1.so still looking for a new 1 that suit my taste mah...have to take time.
2.waw u good in TAGALOG already. so tonite when u go there just say KUMUSTA KA and ANUNG PANGALAN MO.
3.to nite i dun have time. but around 5.30pm i'll go midnite to c that gal. and c there got any good gal o not. coz the beer there still the cheapest 1. RM100/set b4 9pm.

jjmyarea
07-04-2007, 11:21 AM
to nite i dun have time. but around 5.30pm i'll go midnite to c that gal. and c there got any good gal o not. coz the beer there still the cheapest 1. RM100/set b4 9pm.

KNN here say tat gal very troublesome, there u go meet her.:D

fucker101
07-04-2007, 11:27 AM
KNN here say tat gal very troublesome, there u go meet her.:D

just have something to do..... not only go for beer lah... after this time. i wont c her again... so now u like the Pepper gal o Yuan gal huh? which 1 u choose? o every time get new 1? how about ur MP actions? long time dun have ur FR already oh...... so now u changes taste already ha...? GF feel much more important than actions?:p

jjmyarea
07-04-2007, 11:46 AM
just have something to do..... not only go for beer lah... after this time. i wont c her again... so now u like the Pepper gal o Yuan gal huh? which 1 u choose? o every time get new 1? how about ur MP actions? long time dun have ur FR already oh...... so now u changes taste already ha...? GF feel much more important than actions?:p

Like the attitude of the pepper one. Yuen one chio lar but suck up LD like no 2moro. As I say most probably will go Pepper.

Resource limited and now got distribute between MPs and Pino Pub. MPs still on lar. Tat Sunday I go MP first then go Pino mah. But nowadays money in Malaysia tight so I go rtf, so no Frs on new gals lor.

Human is human u do get fedup if ye eat chicken everyday mah! Eat chicken still eat but got steam one, got thai style, go ayam goreng kunyit, etc. Change some style lor!:D

jjmyarea
09-04-2007, 10:39 AM
2day is a holiday in Johore with our dear Sultan cutting his cake yesterday. As with long weekend holidays most bros with gf and family are caught out with "family" day activities.

As 4 me, just woke up after some "partying" at Yuen, JJ last nite. I was there around 8pm n far far in my car oledi targetted by my gal last time round, Quency. I was thinking mayb trying new gal mah as u know lar if she sticked 2u like gf, others gal dun come one. But nvm lar has a very good session with her.

I think everyone know of the concept "butterfly" so as usual hv 2 spend "a bit" and then its down 2 ye concept of value for money. I have 4 solid hours of her all by myself!:D Not a moment without "flesh" if u discount the fact she has 2go 4 nature call at times.

For the 1st hour or so, we catch up what's happen for the past one week. She show me or rather her fren show me a short video clip on the hp of their trip 2 Kota Tinggi waterfall. Got a gd look at her "wet" look. Kekeke. She complain of feet ache from trip and put one of her feet on my lap. No need invitation lar, as actually me quite gd at massage ppl. So "massage" or feel-y her from toes, small calf to inner thighs lar. She enjoy the service , i enjoy the touch. Win-win! Mua haha. I like cuddling with her, and her lying across me chest.

Then the next 3 hrs are crazy, in the sense i dunno both of us has so much energy. Sizzling dance, techno, hip-hop music were in the air and she loves 2 dance n well I can dance. And damn did i and her sweat it out thro the nite. When both put hips gyrating, humping and body "snaking" into a sensual and artful dance, it can get me 2 a high. Perhaps, at times I have just got tired off just direct assault on the genitals, it really feel good as u feel her ass, at times crotch or boobs... argh!!!! every inches of her body at a various tempo.

At the corner where me and my gal are, the group oso into dance mood. So it was pretty fun but we outlast them. I mean near 3 hrs of non-stop artful body 2 body contact punctuated by "tagai" (cheers) can be really tiring. But u know waht is more painful????

I got more than 2hrs of unabating "hard-on" throughout the dance routine without able 2 release. Those build-up.... well it's heavan and in a way hell. I never know without any release oso got so much fun.:D

At the end, I have 2 say the genuine enjoyment of each other really create lots of smile and laughter. My only conclusion right now of such pub scene: a place where my big head (psychologically) gets really healthy with small dose of small head delight in comparison in MPs where my small head pummels my big head into submission! Kekekeke....

P/s: I dunno know which is cheaper, this or if I go pick-up gals at pub and go discoing? But I think 4me, it is the hazzle of pick-up lines that i detest. So, Mabuhay Luwat! (Long Live) the Pino Pub!

Cheeco
09-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Was in Yellow Bees at Johor Jaya (I think its the correct name) few days ago. My friend told me that it used to be his favourite hunting ground, but unfortunately it was those days. Things have changed, and what we get was an auntie and a fatty to serve us. :(. Spoil our mood the whole nite. Cant even finished the 2 buckets of stout that we ordered. what a waste!

And my observation was that there was about 6-8 waitress which none of them can score above 5/10. Better go to Jalan Serampang next time.

jjmyarea
10-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Was in Yellow Bees at Johor Jaya (I think its the correct name) few days ago. My friend told me that it used to be his favourite hunting ground, but unfortunately it was those days.

Yellow Bees used 2 hv Pino meh????

6" boy
10-04-2007, 04:13 PM
I think Bro Cheeco sesat from nowhere la. We are discussing on Pino's Pub lah... Yellow Bee does not fall under this category. So does those pubs in Tmn Pelangi.

Pino's Pub provides another kind of seximent and fun. Those in Tmn Pelangi are totally different.

Got one time I went, the girl take out my didi and PCC like no tomoro. Aiyo... now think back also beh tahan liao.

jjmyarea
10-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Got one time I went, the girl take out my didi and PCC like no tomoro. Aiyo... now think back also beh tahan liao.

Like tat u more ngam liao, which one u go where the pino so fierce one? Share share leh.:D

6" boy
10-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Like tat u more ngam liao, which one u go where the pino so fierce one? Share share leh.:D

Neh, that one I went alone alone one loh... heh heh heh...

Her neh neh very handful oooo!!! POH POO POH POO, I like. Very soft.. nice to squeeze. I not sure how good is the Johor Jaya one because last time I went (long time ago) too many customers and the girls not enough.

ProfessorOokami
10-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Neh, that one I went alone alone one loh... heh heh heh...

Her neh neh very handful oooo!!! POH POO POH POO, I like. Very soft.. nice to squeeze. I not sure how good is the Johor Jaya one because last time I went (long time ago) too many customers and the girls not enough.

Bro 6" Boy:

Sounded sexciting leh....must list it as my must-go-list when I am in JB [scheduled June 2007] Any overnighter [Pinoy or Thai also can] available ka?

KatoeyLover69
10-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Pino's Pub provides another kind of seximent and fun. Those in Tmn Pelangi are totally different.

Bro, I think EVERYWHERE you go the gals are fascinated by your 6" cock - that's why they like to 'touch' and PCC for you : next time ask them to BBBJ under the table :D

fucker101
11-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Bro, I think EVERYWHERE you go the gals are fascinated by your 6" cock - that's why they like to 'touch' and PCC for you : next time ask them to BBBJ under the table :D

haha..... dont try 2 challenge it..... they will do that for you if you pay tips... may be i know which 1 pino's pub bro 6" go.:D

fucker101
11-04-2007, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=jjmyarea;1953869]I was there around 8pm n far far in my car oledi targetted by my gal last time round, Quency. ... So "massage" or feel-y her from toes, small calf to inner thighs lar. She enjoy the service , i enjoy the touch. Win-win! Mua haha. I like cuddling with her, and her lying across me chest.
I got more than 2hrs of unabating "hard-on" throughout the dance routine without able 2 release. Those build-up.... well it's heavan and in a way hell. I never know without any release oso got so much fun.

Bro, so how bout your gal in Pepper? this Quency make you so happy... for me the gal in Yuan, they will just ask for LD but no extra services like bro 6". if u dont mind, then its ok. if u would like to have new gal and new experince then can go to others pub as the gal will ask for tips then u can start to enjoy the MP services in pub just under the table. :D anyway for tonite gathering, i still cant confirm wif u. hope that can see u there. i try my best.

and my friends tell me that Midnite Inn will have sofa soon. then u can sit on the sofa and do whatever u want like in the niteclub. may be can go there if got sofa.

jjmyarea
11-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Bro Fucker101,

Hope u can make 2 the TCss, has some great guys 2 intro u. If U can't make it on 630 pm just call me. Neway, Pepper , Ms Kim, MIA liao.

I know some u spend heck of LDs u oso get "less" than satisfactorily... tats y sure will go2 other place 2 try one. My habit, profile, categories!:D Then I will know when what needs I hv, will go where 2 find n who to find..:D

jjmyarea
11-04-2007, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE]
and my friends tell me that Midnite Inn will have sofa soon. then u can sit on the sofa and do whatever u want like in the niteclub. may be can go there if got sofa.

Ahem.... 2 all bros who cheong/hang around PIno Pubs, do whatever u like on any available sofa. But dun "bleach" it ok, if u get what I mean.:D

Sofa is notorious 4 germs but hope now not oso 4 sperms.:D

fucker101
11-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Seemed very fun wor! Have you guys been to 'Just in time"? The boss is a fanatic MU fan. Lots of PINO after 12am

'Just In Time' same lorong with Hotel ZenZeng. but why have to wait until 12am? how about b4 12am? only chinese?:rolleyes:

fucker101
11-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Sofa is notorious 4 germs but hope now not oso 4 sperms.

so that u have a new experinces mah...... dun always action in the private space and bed. so u have the chance to show and become movie star. :D
may be u'll be famous and made income next time.:p

sudsoz
12-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Guys - the hotels are full in Sing so will come over to JB for weekend looking for Pinays. Seeking a little more information.

I see no mention of bar/pub in Zon hotel that I understand has a Philipina band and lots of pinays. Anyone have info on takeout etc?

Which Bakawali is the Yuan pub in? I don't know the KK MP. It appears that Midnite Inn, Pepper house and Yuan are all close by. Can I get a cab from Causeway area and walk?

jjmyarea
12-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Guys - the hotels are full in Sing so will come over to JB for weekend looking for Pinays. Seeking a little more information.

Yo bro, I'm no authorithy on Pino pub but still simple logistic and road directions still can help u a bit.

1) personally dun know if there "pino food" at the zon but hearsay from bros if u luking 4 Pino pubs are largely at outskirt of JB town.

2) If not wrong Yuen at Bakawali 36. And bro if u walk between those pub, I assure u ye legs won't up 4 any more actions.:D The pubs are at different township.

fucker101
12-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Which Bakawali is the Yuan pub in? I don't know the KK MP. It appears that Midnite Inn, Pepper house and Yuan are all close by. Can I get a cab from Causeway area and walk?

close? walk? no way.....
cab from causeway area? too far.....
u want to stay at Zon and cheong at JJ, Molek n Desa Tebrau? then u better go for HC or papaya farm...... also got pino, tom yam, etc.....

jbguy
13-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Update:
new pino pub locate at Setia Indah. same boss as Yuan.

Pub Name : LUSCIOUS PUB
Manager: Andy.
Address : No 29, Jalan Setia 7/18, Setia Indah, 81100 JB.
Girls: got 8-15 pino girls with young and good looking. ( very much better then we went before. )
Beer price and LD is same as Yuan.

fucker101
13-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Update:
Pub Name : LUSCIOUS PUB
Manager: Andy.
Address : No 29, Jalan Setia 7/18, Setia Indah, 81100 JB.
Girls: got 8-15 pino girls with young and good looking. ( very much better then we went before. )

last week i heard from my friend also. so the gals got "working permit" for 2 years? or every month "exit" singapore?

the word "we went b4" refer to wednesday? :rolleyes: then must have a visit there.....

jjmyarea
13-04-2007, 10:17 AM
hey bro F101,

U know the gal u QC reject in Bachelor Cafe?:D Yesterday, i muay tahan go there again leh until 2am. Actually i oso promise her 2 look 4 her. Tis time more fun then "wednesday" ler.A LOT MORE FUN!!!!:p

She quite popular leh in tat pub even u bros say she fat. Kekeke....

jjmyarea
13-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Bro F101,

Talking abt kena tangkap me oso same luck wif U. I think true lar me oso Babaero!

Yesterday, pulak kena caught by gal from Pepper! Since Kim not in Pepper, there's another call Jappy. KNN, tis gal her fren saw me n just say "u really enjoy yah! I tell Jappy!".

All tis pub same boss cause me some problem leh!:D

fucker101
13-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Tis time more fun then "wednesday" ler.A LOT MORE FUN!!!!:p

She quite popular leh in tat pub even u bros say she fat. Kekeke....

wei... actually how fun? cant imagine leh... y u cant explain? secret? BUT SHE REALLY FAT what. may others bro also got same point of view. since when u got secret with pino already? ah..... u also get PINO'S FLOWER SHOWER? :rolleyes:

fucker101
13-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Bro F101,

Talking abt kena tangkap me oso same luck wif U. I think true lar me oso Babaero!
"u really enjoy yah! I tell Jappy!".
All tis pub same boss cause me some problem leh!

1.BABAERO is the truth. no need to explain. but they also LALAKERO. so its just a money game. not a love game. so whats the big deal.....

2.JAPPY? who is JAPPY? long hair? young o old? fat o skinny? the quality same wif KIM? now u got more gals than me already... please do go pub to much... go back to MP... if not other bros will dissapointed coz long time dont have ur FR in massage threat already. :p

3.If u want diff gals, then u may go to MIDNITE o COOL BOX. coz most probably the YUAN,SafeZone,Bachelor,Pepper gals wont go to this 2 pubs. Actually they wont cause u problem if u pay them. if u r looking for free SERVICES then its really a problem for u.

4.and i got some stock beer in midnite... will expire soon and i dun have time to visit there. if u dun mind i can give u the receipt and u just enjoy there... is that ok for u? PM me ok...

KatoeyLover69
13-04-2007, 02:30 PM
the word "we went b4" refer to wednesday? ..... then must have a visit there.....

Sabar, sabar .......... wait until next month's Gathering - can or not ? :D

ProfessorOokami
13-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Bro F101,

Wow, speaking tagalog :eek:

JJ AY LALAKING MABIAT [JJ is a good man]
AKO AY LALAKING MATANDA [I am an old man]

Wait till you mention: "WALANG PERA" [no money] you will see them running away mumbling "AYOKO" [I dont want] :D

KatoeyLover69
13-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow, speaking tagalog

JJ AY LALAKING MABIAT [JJ is a good man]
AKO AY LALAKING MATANDA [I am an old man]

I can see that you didn't waste your trips to PinoLand :D

jjmyarea
13-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow, speaking tagalog

Wait till you mention: "WALANG PERA" [no money] you will see them running away mumbling "AYOKO" [I dont want]

I m Tagalog newbie!

Nowadays if u mention u no money, they dun straight run away. They will inform u can put 2 credit card. n they dun tell u in Tagalog so tat u get the infor clear and loud. :D

fucker101
13-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Sabar, sabar .......... wait until next month's Gathering - can or not ? :D

Bro KTL, dont worry oh..... now days i and JJ very busy... dont know when got time to visit there..... coz too many "car park" already and only have 1 car. dont know park which parking lot already..... Others bro, u know them more than me lah... any how if we can go this pub b4 u come here, its good 4 u also. coz just let the junior like us go there to "open road" and prepare "red carpet" for u. so that next time u visit we can give u a grand wellcome ceremony... :D

fucker101
13-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Nowadays if u mention u no money, they dun straight run away.....

They wont run away becoz u r JJ.... u r her MAHAL... somemore u can tell her..... :p
NAG-IISA ANG NAGMAHAL SAYO NG LABIS (the one love u most is me)
BAKIT MO AKO HINAYAAN MALUNGKOT (how could u let me upset)

KatoeyLover69
13-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Have you ever seen this happen at the Pino Pubs in JB ? :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaeEeJ4_h-Q

ProfessorOokami
13-04-2007, 06:37 PM
I can see that you didn't waste your trips to PinoLand

Well, Tagalog is a fairly easier to learn language as compared to Thai, but somehow I pick up Thai better than Tagalog ;). It was during the recent trip to Angeles City that a Pinoy found time to teach me Tagalog and I followed up by buying a book to read up on that language. Greatly similar to Malay with some odd grammatical structures, otherwise it should be easily learnt. BTW, not many Pinoys would like to speak to you in Tagalog if they know English [most of them know a fair bit of English] and those WL's seldom teach you the language. Thai puyings are different as they like to converse in Thai with you and they like you to speak Thai.

Like that, I just remember that I should be in Thailand to brush up my Thai [not my brush up the Thai!!] narn-liao mai put Thai...dorn-ni mai geng liao.

ProfessorOokami
13-04-2007, 06:38 PM
They wont run away becoz u r JJ.... u r her MAHAL... somemore u can tell her..... :p
NAG-IISA ANG NAGMAHAL SAYO NG LABIS (the one love u most is me)
BAKIT MO AKO HINAYAAN MALUNGKOT (how could u let me upset)

Bro Fucker101:

You learnt Tagalog just by going to these Pinoy joints? MOH-DUK-DING....your heart must be with them liao, right?

jjmyarea
14-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Bro Fucker101:

You learnt Tagalog just by going to these Pinoy joints? MOH-DUK-DING....your heart must be with them liao, right?

F101 aka Pino Lady Killer is my sifu in everything PINO.
AND u my sinsei in almost "everything". Tis "good man" still in evolution phrase stiill needs alot of guidance from one "old man".

U know how I imagine u look like???? U know those Chinese Taiji master or the Indian Holyman/Shaman.... with white hair and white long beard/goatee.:D

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Bro KTL, dont worry oh..... now days i and JJ very busy....... any how if we can go this pub b4 u come here, its good 4 u also. coz just let the junior like us go there to "open road" and prepare "red carpet" for u. so that next time u visit we can give u a grand wellcome ceremony...

Keep on checking the Pino Pubs and see which place have sex-crazy gals :p ...... I will go to those Pubs with you and ProfessorOokami when he comes in JB in June 2007

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Bro SuperStar fucker101,

Can you be recee and get Pino gals who look like those gals below foe me and ProfessorOookami :-

http://www.bigmangobar.com/old_images/image_144_1.jpg

http://www.bigmangobar.com/old_images/image_198.jpg

http://www.bigmangobar.com/old_images/image_012.jpg

jjmyarea
14-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Bro KTL, dont worry oh..... .. any how if we can go this pub b4 u come here, its good 4 u also. coz just let the junior like us go there to "open road" and prepare "red carpet" for u. so that next time u visit we can give u a grand wellcome ceremony... :D

I only open road hor, no opening of gal's leg for senior hor. Tat u all do ye self!:D

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2007, 04:22 PM
I only open road hor, no opening of gal's leg for senior hor. Tat u all do ye self!

I can open the gal's legs for you and hold it .......... Can you 'lick' 'it' for us to see ? :p ............ something like the gal ( Irene Fah ) in the photo below .........

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=887159508&check=5ef2cf4d0778eb7643b4338251082622

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=657541882

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1296331910

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1415548052

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=585566276

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=445584043

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1449181272

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1923658174

jbguy
14-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Bro fucker101,
Im sorry to give you a wrong info abt 933 pub.
location is Sir Alam, but is near to Old CALTEX, APPOLO Hotel in Sri Alam.
there got 2 pub near by here (933 and another one dun know name liao...)
Take masai old rd, at left hand site before Caltex.Sir Alam
Take Hi way, turn in after 3 of petrokio at left and turn right to masai old rd.
:o pai sei bro.....

fucker101
16-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Have you ever seen this happen at the Pino Pubs in JB ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaeEeJ4_h-Q

Bro, this video is nothing leh... the pino'y will do it for you even they not drunk... that day gathering already got 2 pinoy do this thing to me already. if next time u go, for sure u can get it. :D

And for the picture u take in Thailand(i guess) its a bit difficult. coz the quality of pino sometimes good, and sometimes not good. the turnover very high if they dont have "working permit' for 2yrs. Actually last time i get the action with the pino... the quality is same in the picture. untill today i still miss her... very hard to get this kind of quality already...

And it seems like we(i, u and Proff) have the some taste, so scared that we'll fight for the gal if we go together. :p anyway i'll do my best to try to get at least 3gals in the pub... for next gathering. somemore we still have Bro JBGuy, may be he can help us to ask the boss send the gal we want to the pub...

fucker101
16-04-2007, 10:55 AM
F101 aka Pino Lady Killer is my sifu in everything PINO.

Bro JJ... from the Black Market news..... now days u already over take my place in the pino pub liao..... so congratulation...to you! and may be i'll "gold dish wash hand" soon...

Bro Fucker101:

all my tagalog teach by the pino gal only... and she gone already. and my heart still wif me.:D If i can get another 1 pino gal who give me the GF feeling then i'll give my heart to her...

jjmyarea
16-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Bro JJ... from the Black Market news..... now days u already over take my place in the pino pub liao..... so congratulation...to you! and may be i'll "gold dish wash hand" soon...

ya kar? Din u hear news/hearsay, some fool kena cheated by Pino Gals? I am one of those leh.:D Now I'm laying low on the PINO scene, and after "recuperating" return to MP scene.:D

So which hearsay u wanna believe?? Kekekeke....

KatoeyLover69
16-04-2007, 12:41 PM
ya kar? Din u hear news/hearsay, some fool kena cheated by Pino Gals? I am one of those leh. Now I'm laying low on the PINO scene, and after "recuperating" return to MP scene.

Bro jj, you are not the only "fool" kena cheated by Pino gals !

Even our learned Professor (who has a PhD degree) also kena cheated by Pino gals who usually don't even completed their Primary School education ......... looks like many of us are letting our 'small heads' over-ruling our "big heads" !

Anyway, glad to hear that you will be returning to MP scene soon

Keep a look out for MILF who can strip naked, do BBBJ, CIM, 'jua gen' and FJ :p for me

KatoeyLover69
16-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Anyway, glad to hear that you will be returning to MP scene soon

Keep a look out for MILF who can strip naked, do BBBJ, CIM, 'jua gen' and FJ for me

Something like this ............

http://www.flurl.com/item/wmv_u_180448

fucker101
20-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Something like this ............

http://www.flurl.com/item/wmv_u_180448

Bro KTL... ur expectation so high... how to get this kind of gal in pub oh...? Just go outside the pub... may be can get lah... in pub just playing and get the feeling only... no Jua Gen in the pub... only have HJ...

KatoeyLover69
21-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Bro KTL... ur expectation so high... how to get this kind of gal in pub oh...? Just go outside the pub... may be can get lah... in pub just playing and get the feeling only... no Jua Gen in the pub... only have HJ...

That's why I didn't follow Bro jj and the Gang to Pino Pb after the last Gathering ....... sorry about that !

I am a straight-forward person and would prefer to 'go straight to the point' ( = ' pussy ' ) rather than 'beating round the bush' :D

KatoeyLover69
21-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Do we get the following ' action ' in Pino Pubs ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkhcxbU9vFI

F-boy
21-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Even our learned Professor (who has a PhD degree) also kena cheated by Pino gals who usually don't even completed their Primary School education .........

Pinos cheat cheongsters dun need good education, they only need to have boobs & a pussy 2 things that guys dun have and love very much :)

jjmyarea
23-04-2007, 04:12 PM
How do I FR a fling wif a PINO pub gal? Do I FR at all as I’m keen 2 withhold her name and which pub I locate her? What infor values do it serve 2 the bros in the forum? Yet, I have decided to do a write up of a very personal experience for the following reasons:

1) For the seniors, the taikos, the experienced, it can serve as a entertainment reading for you all 2 “kutuk” or “smile” at some of my “naivety”. Or u can relate back the same “naivety “u all had when u r new 2 cheong.U all can smoke ye cigar, has a slow whisky session and think “ Arr….those are the days……”. Muahahaha.

2) For the newbies and who are new 2 the PINO pub scene, hope I can provide some value/experience of such scene to the uninitiated, be the devil and get u hook on tis.:D

3) And an act to return the FR I ask from bro Fucker101 with regards 2 such FR from him and thanked him 4 intro me 2 such scene. But I hate him at the same time 4 getting me hooked on such place. Kekekeke….

4) And 2 all those Bros who recently invite me to cheong but kena rejected. U wanna know Y????? Now u know… I very honest one! (Now I’m the Angel!):)

jjmyarea
23-04-2007, 04:17 PM
For ease of reading, I may break tis into a few posts. So, Nagsisisi Ako (I’m Sorry) to those bro who dislike long posts and want straight to the point rating/facts.

Met R in a Pino pub in JJ during the last tcss with samster.The total time I spent with her as I do some calculation add 2 a perfect 24 hrs in all.

1st nite, abt 9pm-1am. Pub not much gals ard, quality of gals oso “bad” in the very high std of my taikos. Bro JBguy who let me in on sum tips abt a particular gal who can b quite wild and dance on the table without clothes but I din ask 2 wat extend. I just nod. And by chance the very same gal R just stand beside me. Not a particular stunner, plain at least. Not 2 young in her late 20s. Fat is the description by the bros. Just tcss a bit wif her n then one of the bro is leaving n as a courtesy I accompany him to take a cab. I left w/o a word. ( I hv done sum short posting of tis b4 so treat it as a repeat. Kekeke.)

By the time, I’m back R has stick 2 Bro Fucker 101 like glue. Since some bros feel a bit ‘down” at the moment as the better quality gals r on the way, I do my best 2 tcss wif them 2 alleviate their boredom. I would have HJ them if they r “in”. At the same time BroF101, relate he had a hard time peeling from R. The good Samaritan I m, told him if not his cup of tea I dun mind having the tea. Gals arrived, F101 told the gal I like her, she luk at me n I KNN hv 2 blurt the word Yah! Mahal Kita (I Love U). Tat brings a sparkle 2 her eyes or the $$$ sign just flash past her eyes?:D

Bro 6” boy bz wif his gal still very observant hor, when he said me n my gal very romantic like tat. No denial lar.. she sweet talk, I sweet talk. So dunno who trick who liao. She said things like sorry, tot I dun like her tat’s y disappear, tat’s y she wif another guy n ask y I din tell her straight. And I go wif the flow lor.. explaining y I left her, potraying myself loyal gd fren, put fren happiness first. Come back c my fren happy, she happy oso, so I sad myself nvm lar. Ask her not 2 say sorry coz me very understanding coz work is work. Ok, things like tat lar, me think most guys will know how 2 sian one. But the truth is I dun need 2 sian a lot coz I just being me, the natural sensitive me. If I hv a beeter face and build I can be quite a romeo. :D

Just talk, soft touches, caress slow dance no boob squeeze and hole digging. I like stuff like tis… like can c but cannot touch.. really mei tahan one. (she show quite a nice cleavage). Ist nite build up passion lar. Simply switch off the fact she just going for me money and immerse in the luv at 1st sight thingy and u will find some passion on top of bonk.

As have mention she can dance wild and in fact most of the guys who familiar wif her would like 2 c show. She mentioned the boss pressure her 2 dance by offering sum cash incentive but she rejected as she reluctant 2 hv me c her dance like tat. The “nice man” I am act understanding again. I say it is work, I understand, I won’t mind. Still she reluctant. (actually I 12 c oso) So I make my coup de grace move 4 the nite. Told her I feel bad tat she been pressure from all side. I dun 12 b the source of her pain. I rather be the one who is in pain, so I leave reluctantly, so tat she can do as her boss told, even though my heart will be sad to leave her wif those man she “hates”. (In truth if I really treat her as gf it HURTS. So it is not all lies.) So Bro JBguy now u know y u say she is abt 2 dance liao y I leave so early. Did she dance that nite? I dunno she said she din but I dun k ler.

jjmyarea
23-04-2007, 04:19 PM
2nd nite, next day 8pm-230am. As I promise her 2b there alone, just keep it. I pick the rather bright place I was last nite, even though a very dark corner is available. Just the usual like bf meet gf tcss how her day. Kiss her a lot, hug her a lot. Mis Na Mis Kita (I really Miss You) actions. I do miss her. OK, I really treat her like a gf, as I never “pak tor” b4. Treat her like a lady wif soft, decent touch tat aim for passionate response.

Think she a bit cannot tahan liao n ask me 2 switch to the dark corner. The corner is really good it really feel we r both alone with each other. I still b the gentlemen I’m n she became impatient liao. While sitting she clinged both her leg around my waist pull me in exposed half a breast to let me work on. Aiyah just put my face and caress the breast wif my face n my hand. Very tender touches. She luk at me wif her eyes and I luk back in lar with an appreciative smile…..b4 she abruptly shove her breast 2 my mouth. 34B she said. I literally lick, suck and eat her breast. (I got a very big mouth hor… :D ) Just keep working on it until she release the other breast herself and want me 2 work the other one. I like 2 service one no problem there. She moaned and I m a bit embarrassed as I’m sure even not too loud, the guys next table can hear. But din stop let her moan a bit, b4 I stopped and cover back her breast personally.

2b truthful I m having my best passionate love making w/o penetration. Lots of heavy French kisses and obviously she like her breast been work on, as I hv a couple of boob eating sessions. At times he clinged on me so tight I just look at her the parted area between her legs. Of course there’s nothing 2c with the clothes on but I was looking at it intently. She was observing me when I caught her eyes. Frozen for a moment. And then I broke it by diving down under and attack her tummy “fat”. She was rather surprise but I din dig her tat nite. She is insecure abt her “plumpness” and tis is the best way 2 appreciate a woman. Remove her insecurity by embracing her insecurity. It was like tis all night until 230am. Actually we forgot ourselves a bit. Biz was bad tat day all the other gals was just sitting at other tables, waiting 4 us 2 close shop. At first a little strange tat everyone is waiting for us like tat but wif some alcohol, high liao, who give a damn.:D

She finally pop the question, she 12 make love wif me, she like the way I touches her. I can finish tat nite like tat which will go ez 4 my wallet but I din. I let her wait. She ask me 2 come next nite. I say I can’t n will only drop by on sat nite. Only Sat nite I can do OVN leh. I like 2 let the sperm goes in my head but not flood it due it drown leh. So if u guys thing me small head rules big head, think again.

jjmyarea
23-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Final nite: 8pm-930am.The nite start off like normal as usual but it turn out rather unpleasant at first. I wasn’ really sure of how the system work for taking gals out in such Pub locally. Anyhow I still think the bar fine thingy is applicable but I let the gal do deal wif it since she probably knows how it works. And boy was she clueless. She tot tat I can just bring her out by around 10pm just by finishing her 5 Lds. She wanted 2 go 2 the beach. I was like sure kar? Then I got tis call from her “mommy” tat I can bring her out ST of I hr if that early. I hv sum explaining 2do wif her n I ask her 2 clear it out wif the gal as she obviously has the wrong idea. But I could bring her out by 2am as they finish job at 3am.I have 2 bring her back by 9am. R was fuming n gone a bit berserk. Ranting in heavy cursed tagalog. I won’t wanna learn tat hor. Kekekeke.

She was like a little girl saying she dun k she 12 leave now and she will only be back by12 noon. And damn I have 2 calm her down wif lots of logical, talk and some sweet talk. So I have 2 wait until 2am. And damn it is a long wait. There were a lot of customers tat nite n gals as usual not enuff lar. N since I dun 12 spent so much on her Lds n 2 pacify the lady boss a bit, I hv 2 ask her 2do her work n have 2 really convince her I’m ok wif it. N the feeling wasn’t as good as it seems words out the authority has an eye on such pubs n sum were seen downstair. Nothing happen tat nite but spoil the mood a bit lor. So she ask me If I still 12 go out in such circumstances after everything has been cleared. I say Sige (Ok). We had Ba Kut Teh and we end up in Hotel Selesa. My 1st OVN and my first real sharing of bed wif a woman so I dun 12 spent it in sum cheap motel. At least indulge myself a bit.

We din bath 2gether as she said she not accustomed. I din push. I hv mine and she had hers. N she then came running out saying very cold. She din use the hot water coz she dunno the hotel has it. Oh ok… So I spent sometime hugging , embracing her tight. Passing body heat mah. Then ,Damn I do the stupidest thing as time tick by, I have to be all lovey-duvey and gave her a really good body massage as I feel she very tired lor. She loves the gesture very much. Actually I enjoy it oso. Must be all these year no one 2 give my love so just give her lar. Muahaha..

After the massage , comes the main action lar. She much relaxed liao n it pays 2 work a bit as I got the most passionate love making session of my life at the end. Aiyah me still single leh so maybe 2me is like 1st nite! I really enjoy eating her pussy, the smell of a pussy… I dunno y but I really really like doing wif her. Maybe is the response thingy, maybe is the build up of 3 days but I Think tis is the first time I really passionate all round. Simply put tis is really feels like love making between 2 love birds. Soft passionate touches every where, slow unhurried love making. Sensual, real sensual. I likey.

After finish first session we just embrace/cuddle each other. My arms a bit numb under her leh. At tis moment I din think of the any shot/session. I was a actually very satisfied. I luk at the person beside me , yes she no supermodel but she is still a very fair lady without the makeup. In fact prettier. She look more real. I mean whats the probablility I have a stunner lies next 2 me and feel any realness abt it. Let’s get real. R is just plain and the natural woman she is. I feel real. (even I know it isn’t)

In the morning she initiated the second bout and its more of the same. Burning desire!!! Toes sucking, tongue paint her body, toungue lashing and sucking at a mound, another healthy round of breast munching. Got a luv bite at the chest, thank god not more visible area. I really dunno what 2 say. I guess if u give as much n if the other party gives back it is…Blissful, something like tat.

The hardest part is the leaving. After teaching her how to let hot water down n bath it’s just moment of silence as she sat on my lap on the couch. I make it clear its rather a short thingy n she knows as she oso schedule 2b back to Philippines the next few days. Somemore ask me If we want we can get married on the same day rite? All l am good at is slow talk and reasoning. It isn’t difficult if there’s 70-80% truth and sincerity in such situations. I dun 12 mention it is a commercial thingy until she pushes it.. So like reluctant couple who is 2 break up, I brought her back to her place.

And the ironic story to tis. She called the next morning asking me 2 help her coz she caught by the Immigrations. The last is just an sms I ‘m sorry and after tat the hp just went dead.What happened 2 her, I really dunno. Kinda miss n worry abt her but I guess tis is the best ending although a bit crude as I m spared the lies y I can’t meet her liao.

Gal name: R, 28yos, davao Philippines.
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 5/10
Boob: 8/10 (soft 34B will do 4 me liao)
DATY: Yes ( I really enjoy tis the most and suck her boobs a lot. I nearly cum just been so enjoyed wif tis. Like 2 service leh. Me kinda weak, huh??? Kekekeke)
FJ: 10/10 ( For me, its really love making, full of passion, desire, not just bonk)
GFE: Work it out 4 3days liao. Damn if dun have. Definite yes!
Damage: RM400 2 shots ( not negotiated. I give when I leave her)
RTF: YES but most probably won’t. Scare she stick 2 close.

jjmyarea
23-04-2007, 04:49 PM
OK. lastly no need 2 debate the KC trap issue or Value 4 money issue.

KC trap issue happens if u go blindly and really fall in love with the other WL U spent on her thinking u her only one and only. Or u thinking u helping her out on a financial predicaments but catually we know lar the money most probably when to her man or bf back home. For me I'm clear on what I'll spent, I only decided the budget or money I'm going 2 spent with a few woman in the mth or next mth into tis particular gal.

Worth it? For me, no gf, no pak tor, never shared a bed wif any woman b4 n me not handsome, yet still find a very passionate encounter for like say RM1200 for 24 hours fun, working out at nearly RM50/hr rate per my calculation is worth it. By my calculations, getting something close to ye first nite with your first lover or ye first nite wif ye wife wif just RM1200, i got off easy. With real gf just calculate the dating money and it dun come cheap. With wife lagi dun need to say liao some more got liability some more with JJ Juniors 2 take k off.:D I need someone who r good in actuarial maths to work tat out 4 me.

At the end, it depends what u luking and wat make u feel happy.

KatoeyLover69
23-04-2007, 05:01 PM
OK. lastly no need 2 debate the KC trap issue or Value 4 money issue.

Bro jj,

As someone who had seen it, done it I would like to advise you to go to Hatyai where you can book the gals from the 'chicken farms' for 24-hours and pretend that they are your GFs or lovers ....... totally different kind of experience ! :D

jbguy
23-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Bro jj,

As someone who had seen it, done it I would like to advise you to go to Hatyai where you can book the gals from the 'chicken farms' for 24-hours and pretend that they are your GFs or lovers ....... totally different kind of experience ! :D

Aiya Bro KTL,
sometime the ppl not only look 4 F**K, they want some girlfriend feling and the gal willing go with him,do that with him, you know the felling is totally diffrence.:D
Hatyai is good place for us to have fun, but the gal is not realy happy with us hor.....because that is thier work.

sugardad
24-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Dear JJmyarea,

I can understand how you feel espically the GFE that we don't get from local chinese and malay pub gals, I can understand the feeling of being lead on and somewhat you know at the bottom of your heart the chances of getting to laid her. Its just gut feeling and only you know it yourself.......

Maybe waht I am discussing is abit off topic but hope its informative for the rest of the pinoy lover.

Midnite-Inn and Cool Box( got raid two weeks back) is working on 7 days a week and RM40 per LD and guess what, the chicks only get 6 to 8 per drinks. I just feel that the agent and the boss are squeezing the gal very hard but you do get some high quality gals there. I am working on 2 gals there( one of them had been in JB for 2 months and never been out of the house and work place before, can you imagine that ) , taking my time to get them out for lunch ( they got to trust you enough to go out alone ) but initial investment is abit steep. Also, while at the pub, even the gal like you, the boss will tell them to butterfly. Abit tricky here.

The rest except for yuan yuan , I had not been there before but so no comments but yuan yuan was OK last time, now I really got no idea. If its RM40 for LD, I don't think I will go.

Amazing Wizard,
is a 6 days week system with sunday off, you first take aim then work on one, then weekday lunch first then later weekend-out . Once week-end out was agreed and they put aeroplane, forget her and work on another. LD there is RM25 and the gal still get 6 to 8 but no target of 6LD no basic of RM40 but its a fairer system. The rate of return is abt 2 weeks of work and you get your screw till she leaves. So after 1st screw, I will avoid the place for a while cos tell her the logic that difficult to see her with another man blar blar blar, if I am there she can't do her work so save ammo for lunch or week-end outing.

Actually, the agent is one of the pinoy gal, if you settle her then the rest is easy, not much of restriction except for those that are staying in the boss hostel. Quality here is like maybe 3 or 4 out 10 gals is looker, the rest is like bad.

If you ask me, I had 3 score here and none for the rest. Where did I go for my week-end out??
1) Austin Hill GCC
2) Riding Lodge in Legend GCC
3) Desaru

Disclaimer:
There is no garantee of a score but cheap thrill is definate just pay your LD.

Soldiers
24-04-2007, 06:00 PM
bro sugardad,
Thanks for your information, it is useful to me. ;)

Soldiers
24-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Pinos cheat cheongsters dun need good education, they only need to have boobs & a pussy 2 things that guys dun have and love very much :)

bro F-boy,
Last time I knew one pino, she is with me almost 2 years, she is so nice to me n never ask anything from me until she return home. I still miss her alot.

fucker101
24-04-2007, 06:11 PM
so bro JJ... now im a angle or devil? u love me o hat me? im so confuse leh... dun always half-half... if like that how can i love u forever? :p now u get the same feeling with me... thats why i like go pino pub...

and for Midnite Inn, there is still got LD RM20... just a very very small cup of juice... but i dun understand why all the customers buy them RM40 LD beer... as what i know last time the LD RM20 they get RM8... if LD now RM40 and they get RM8 also... then why u u suggest the gal u like just take 2LD RM20..? anyway i think the gals wont so stupid 1... coz others pub the LD only RM20... if RM40 just get RM8... they also know to calculate... may be others bro can verify it... anyway the MIDNITE INN already got 4 set of sofa for u all to cheong... last week i go there... not bad... the gal very good... all got standard size body sharpe...no fat gals at least... but im not stay long there coz just alone and 1st go back there after 3months... so just buy the gal 1 LD RM20... hope that she not said that im BURAOT... coz only me RM20...:D

jjmyarea
25-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Dear JJmyarea,

1)Midnite-Inn and Cool Box( got raid two weeks back) is working on 7 days a week and RM40 per LD and guess what, the chicks only get 6 to 8 per drinks.

2)I am working on 2 gals there( one of them had been in JB for 2 months and never been out of the house and work place before, can you imagine that )

3)Amazing Wizard, is a 6 days week system with sunday off, .

Bro sugardad, thks 4 ye infor on Pinoy. Informative for those who r new 2tis n me included. C u very experienced in such scene next time mayb jio u out.

But can I ask where is Cool Box and Amaxing Wizard located? Been 2 Yuan, Midnite, Bachelor n Pepper but not the 2 u mentioned.

I dunno how each pub works but a gd pinoy fren of mine in Pepper told me she earn RM8 (LD RM20) n RM16 (LD RM40). the RM40 in Yuan not even beer leh... just some light alcohol thingy at best.

I cannot "imagine" being confine 2 a place. But I know it is a fact some of them never venture out especially those who owes the mgt monies n on visit pass. To "protect" their assets to coup their liabilities.:(

jjmyarea
25-04-2007, 09:43 AM
so bro JJ... now im a angle or devil? u love me o hate me? im so confuse leh... dun always half-half... if like that how can i love u forever? now u get the same feeling with me... thats why i like go pino pub...

U an angel wif pointed ears n horny cock!:D
Dun love me 4ever. U n I no happiness coz my heart with Pinoy... U not one hor!:D

ProfessorOokami
25-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Pinos cheat cheongsters dun need good education, they only need to have boobs & a pussy 2 things that guys dun have and love very much

Oh that was in Clark Airbase...got cheated due to compassion, anyway it was no fun keeping them around if they kept on pestering for a release to go home.

Next strategy is to change to non-compassion [no more nice guy for me...will fuck them physically and verbally :mad: to get the message across that they should stop their nonsence] and change many partners throughuot the night loh. :p

sugardad
25-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Cool Box is located in Taman Gaya, same owner as Midnite but the gals did complain abt the customer in CoolBox, very rough cos mostly blue collar workers there.

Amazing is located in Taman Iskandar, at the rear end of Sentosa opposite Peking Resturant, Under a sign board CityBoy snooker where opposite, there is a shell station around. The owner of the pub is rumoured to be the BF of our Princess, Yes, TMJ's Auntie. Till date, no raid there.
Happy Hour RM128 for 3 bucket of calsberg.

Latest news, this is interesting, just received a call from my long lost PRC and another pinoy last night,

They are working in a pub call DeCool, in Pelangi, Jalan Kunning. No time to visit there yet and wonder how is culture like where you have a pub with both PRC and Pinoy. :eek:
Happy hour RM100 for 3 bucket of Anchor.

My experience is Pinoy will give you GFE with Drinks return but PRC will hassle you for tips and no GFE. Interesting isn't it.

Will be out only on Friday cos this few days busy working on my short game at club house green and long iron in driving :mad: Losing 15 m per club and got to work it back

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Oh that was in Clark Airbase...got cheated due to compassion, anyway it was no fun keeping them around if they kept on pestering for a release to go home.

Next strategy is to change to non-compassion [no more nice guy for me...will fuck them physically and verbally :mad: to get the message across that they should stop their nonsence] and change many partners throughuot the night loh.

Prof,

Always use the 3Fs Principles and you NEVER go wrong ! :D

F ind

F uck

F orget

fucker101
25-04-2007, 02:29 PM
But can I ask where is Cool Box and Amaxing Wizard located? Been 2 Yuan, Midnite, Bachelor n Pepper but not the 2 u mentioned.

MIDNITE? waw... when u go? i thought that u not going there alone... and this month u r an angle & good man... how come u changes so fast 1..... so did u get any gals there that can give u GFE?... :D

6" boy
25-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Latest news, this is interesting, just received a call from my long lost PRC and another pinoy last night,

They are working in a pub call DeCool, in Pelangi, Jalan Kunning. No time to visit there yet and wonder how is culture like where you have a pub with both PRC and Pinoy.

In regard to DeCool, I can help. Besides 6" Boy, my another nickname is "Prince of Pub", so don play play wit me :D

I was at DeCool last night. There are 5 to 6 PRC gilrs there but no pinos.

Since I am not so regular with PRC and have yet to understand the culture, so I dare not squeeze their neh neh. But one of the girl very wild and playful and she like to stick with me and can feel her neh neh rubbing my arm. Maybe if I go few more times, I will try to eat her "taufu".

The girls claimed that they are below 30 years old but they look older than their age. But who care, under the deem light and after some beers, can still tolerant.

Ordered 3 bucket cost about RM125.00 (my frend paid so I not so sure). But my fren said he don like because the girl look old (mature).

I gave my girl tips of RM20 before I leave. Generally, they won't ask for LD but will ask for tips before u leave.

After I left DeCool, I went to look see look see my Pino's GF at Pepper. Not many customers last night and the girl also not much. 2 girls attacking my Didi at the same time. Damage = LD X 2 = RM40.

fucker101
25-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Since I am not so regular with PRC and have yet to understand the culture, so I dare not squeeze their neh neh. But one of the girl very wild and playful and she like to stick with me and can feel her neh neh rubbing my arm. Maybe if I go few more times, I will try to eat her "taufu".

I went to look see look see my Pino's GF at Pepper. Not many customers last night and the girl also not much. 2 girls attacking my Didi at the same time. Damage = LD X 2 = RM40.

Bro... how come u go there without squeeze neh neh? u r a boobs lover rite? or their neh neh not big enough for u? :D that's why u go to Pepper squeeze neh neh... and your didi really growth up this time... the length already can let 2 gals to hold on... so as KTL said u should changes ur nick to 9"boy...:p

jjmyarea
25-04-2007, 02:51 PM
MIDNITE? waw... when u go?

Aiyah bro I m an angel, a saint or a monk 4 now. :D No lies. If I go 2 pino sure jio u all one.

When i said I been there meaning I know tis places. I been Midnite oso, but a couple mths back mah.:D

jjmyarea
25-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Cool Box is located in Taman Gaya.
Amazing is located in Taman Iskandar.
They are working in a pub call DeCool, in Pelangi, Jalan Kunning.

Will be out only on Friday cos this few days busy working on my short game at club house green and long iron in driving. Losing 15 m per club and got to work it back

Thanks bro 4 the infor. Noted ye timing n ye a golf enthusiast. But pls dun try 2 put golf ball in different "hole" like the bugger hightlighted in the news put up by Bro KTL. U dun 12 sent her 2 hospital hor.:D

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2007, 03:06 PM
After I left DeCool, I went to look see look see my Pino's GF at Pepper. Not many customers last night and the girl also not much. 2 girls attacking my Didi at the same time.

[QUOTE=fucker101;1987488]Bro... how come u go there without squeeze neh neh? u r a boobs lover rite? or their neh neh not big enough for u? that's why u go to Pepper squeeze neh neh... and your didi really growth up this time... the length already can let 2 gals to hold on... so as KTL said u should changes ur nick to 9"boy...

That's right ! I really envy you ...... not many people have 6" cock ...... but your cock will soon become 9" with so many gals wanting to 'pull' it :p

jjmyarea
25-04-2007, 03:14 PM
In regard to DeCool, I can help. Besides 6" Boy, my another nickname is "Prince of Pub", so don play play wit me.

OK-lar Prince of Pub, who 12 play play wif u. I just 12 play play with PRC mm or Pino gal. Local Chinese Man??:eek:

..... that's why u go to Pepper squeeze neh neh... and your didi really growth up this time... the length already can let 2 gals to hold on... so as KTL said u should changes ur nick to 9"boy...

2 hand x 6" = 12inch = 1 foot. Where got 9"? Maths not lidat meh?:D

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2007, 07:15 PM
For those of you who are 'hooked' on Pino gals, here are some videos to 'refresh' your minds (and eyes) :- :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7STz8ZHRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhALoIxqGjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtZ6T8qgcNU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7NZkIUYmPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfdMkBgEEPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkqo2EWdxY8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Bfu89rIhE

jjmyarea
26-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks 4 refreshing some memories thro ye video on the crazy pino gals.

Last time, a nite at the pino pub, not much customer, got a set of beer but finish by this 3 pino gals. WTF right but ok-lar... becoz after they high very fun hor. One go sit on the high table, another gal plying tat gal leg open wide wide. The gals laugh like mad. Really wild!!!

Like some KTV scene but tis rather public leh wif no VIP room.:o

Gorken
26-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Aiyah bro I m an angel, a saint or a monk 4 now

Waaaaa mai ar ni kuan lerrr, i will be going to JB on early May, was thinking of have a TCSS with you all ler.....

jjmyarea
26-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Waaaaa mai ar ni kuan lerrr, i will be going to JB on early May, was thinking of have a TCSS with you all ler.....

hey bro, u coming 2 Jb on 3rd May??? I may close for the moment but still can tcss one. But may not able 2 join u all others if any 4 further safari adventure lor.:D

I can contact some bros c if them free to tcss and adventure wif u or not. Firm up ye time, date. PM me ye contact no if u convenient.

Gorken
26-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Sure, will pm you when i confirm my schedule..

KatoeyLover69
26-04-2007, 03:48 PM
In regard to DeCool, I can help.

I was at DeCool last night. There are 5 to 6 PRC gilrs there but no pinos.

Since I am not so regular with PRC and have yet to understand the culture, so I dare not squeeze their neh neh. But one of the girl very wild and playful and she like to stick with me and can feel her neh neh rubbing my arm.

Did you see something like this in DeCool ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7BhUV4pOM

sugardad
26-04-2007, 04:04 PM
OIC about the DeCool, maybe got to call 1 of the PRC I knew and check it with her Know her long enough to grab her Boobs. Pinoy missing in DeCool, got to call my pinoy friend that was working there....calling now.......... Ummmm , never pickup phone.

I do agree that they should be in the 30s because they all come from another PRC corvet joint.

Anyway, was out to have lunch with gals from mid-nite and one of them is just arrived. 6inch, you visit midnite tonite, look for xxxxxxxx (will PM you the name )from the T-shirt she was wearing today, I think she do have the size you are looking for I can only say B+ is garantee maybe got C, can or cannot squeez I don't know cos she first time work in Malaysia.

You know the drill, no names or forum mentioned just say your friend that was having lunch with them today had recommended. You gave me the house massage lobang in Tmn Gaya, return a favor.

To : jjmyarea
Golfer refers to it as the 19th hole and no need golf ball, only a good putter is required so no injury risk.:D

Manage to speak to the Pinoy at DeCool, she was doing her passport extentsion, will be back in DeCool maybe by Sunday.

6" boy
26-04-2007, 04:38 PM
where is midnite pub?

jjmyarea
26-04-2007, 04:40 PM
where is midnite pub?

Bro, ye old vintage pub in Molek.

sugardad
26-04-2007, 04:45 PM
6 inch, pai seh pai seh,

dont you like it or not still up me, but I don't know how to up people or deduct even though got power of 4.

But I know DeCool maybe got 1 more PRC coming that 1 is definate a C cupper, cos I grab before, she sometime go drinking with me rather then work so quite good friend with me.

Always got GFE with me and never ask tips or money before.

Adio, don't know midnite ga......
You know old Vintage ?? Think is Jalan Molek 2/30 corner unit, on top of a supermarket by the name PasarRaya or something like that. Go to go meet customer, either update us or I kana screw big time by you tomorrow.

6" boy
26-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Bro, ye old vintage pub in Molek.

OIC, they changed name to Midnite already. Long time no go there liao so didn't know that. Have to wait til next month salary in only can go to have fun.

jjmyarea
26-04-2007, 05:28 PM
OIC, they changed name to Midnite already. Long time no go there liao so didn't know that. Have to wait til next month salary in only can go to have fun.

I oso waiting 4 boss cheonging allowance. remember 2 jio me hor.:D

KatoeyLover69
26-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Let's hope that the Pino Pubs will be 'up=graded' in future and that they will organise the following activities :- :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9-Uk9AzEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHsF1qyD8WY&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AqM6BUlbWc&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvLsNGnQonw&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZ6OIuKUzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAtMfxpUHG4

I think Bro 9" Boy will surely love those 36DD boobs ! :D

ProfessorOokami
26-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Let's hope that the Pino Pubs will be 'up=graded' in future and that they will organise the following activities :-

I think Bro 9" Boy will surely love those 36DD boobs !

Those are not Filipinos :( Filipinos are not known for such "booby traps" [unlike Thais, especially those Chiangrai ones].

Anyway, not only bro 6" [now 9" oledi wow!] likes 36DD, I drool too. I am a boobsman...perhaps my PhD should be PhDD :D

KatoeyLover69
27-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Anyway, not only bro 6" [now 9" oledi wow!] likes 36DD, I drool too. I am a boobsman...perhaps my PhD should be PhDD

Bro 6" dick will surely become 9" after watching those sexy 36DD gals :D

fucker101
27-04-2007, 09:54 AM
I oso waiting 4 boss cheonging allowance. remember 2 jio me hor.:D

ME ALSO.... we go together..... and action on the sofa... :p

6" boy
27-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Aiyoyo, 36DD I cannot finish. Must ask Professor and other kaki to help. I scare I suffocated by the (.)(.)

sugardad
27-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Last night at DeCool with customer, got pinoy, Iban, PRC and local chinese. But overall, value for money cos happy hour, RM100 for 3 bucket of Anchor.

Will be heading down to coolbox at Tmn Gaya to check out this place tonight.

This few days, Its been very weird, I receive lots of call from Pinoy all over JB asking me to go here and there, espically this morning got 1 call me and was talking to me for over an hour, heard I am so and so boyfriend.....was interested to know me and staff like this....so I explain to her that you girls under agent XXXX all got to work 7 days a week no off day , no BF, so don't TCSS la. I tell them when I am free, I don't mind having lunch with them but so far only lunch , where got chances and time to goto bed then somemore got to rush them back to the house by 4pm latest, so no bed no GF/BF relationship, simple and straight forward.

But to tell the truth, my true pinoy GF returning in June after I move to my new place. Can't imagine the number of house warming / bed warming before my GF return.

IMHO, last week of the month is the best time to cheong so I don't usually go out at the beginning thru middle of the month. Will summit an FR on CoolBox on Monday.

jbguy
27-04-2007, 02:47 PM
UPDATE & FYI,
BACHELOR PUB IN JOHOR JAYA.
another new batch of 8-10 gal come in liao, younger ,good , slim body and fair skin, not like we have seen last time during in TCSS.

jjmyarea
27-04-2007, 05:39 PM
2day went banking at a bank in JJaya. Saw 3 Pino wif a chinese lady (their custodian@mommy) sending money (maybe consist some of the bros money:D) back to Phili. The chinese lady dun luk frenly but definitely better quality then the 3 gals. One of them like c b4 in 1 of the Pino pub.

Gal:1
Looks:4/10 (Big eyes but very dark skin, afterwards in pub very darl. sure cannot find one)
Boobs: Small, A
Body: 4/10 (small built, nothing extraordinary)

Gal :2 ( C b4 or she has a very common pino face)
Looks:5/10 (Normal pino face, skin fairer)
Boobs: Small, A
Body: 5/10 (At least tall lar tis gal)

Gal:3
Looks:6/10 (Fair skin, with a mole on the face, sexy! Madonna.:D )
Boobs: Cup B-C
Body: 5/10 (Plump a bit , but she got my interest most. Coz she wear vey sexy short denim short.)

FR like tis, can huh??? Kekekeke.... Dun flame me hor!

KatoeyLover69
27-04-2007, 05:48 PM
ME ALSO.... we go together..... and action on the sofa...

I look forward to Bro fucker's 'action' with Bro jj together on the sofa :D

Already bought my kacang, potato chips & Coca Cola .......

When and where is the 'action' ????

KatoeyLover69
28-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Wish we could do the following in the Pino Pubs :- :D

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=L8lOtZscdW8$

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=O_QoNgOkgsQ$

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=oOTEJN78WP8$

SanukSeeker99
29-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Bro KatoeyLover69,

Those videos are 'really hot' and I have to PCC while watching them ! :p

Keep up the good work and hope to meet you and other JB Samsters at the next Gathering on 7 May '07

fucker101
30-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I look forward to Bro fucker's 'action' with Bro jj together on the sofa

Already bought my kacang, potato chips & Coca Cola .......

When and where is the 'action' ????

i thought that u wont join us to go to pinoy pub already..... so now u changes ur mind? how bout ur straight foward action? :D so u will come this coming TCSS with us untill we finish the 'action'?

KatoeyLover69
30-04-2007, 02:00 PM
i thought that u wont join us to go to pinoy pub already..... so now u changes ur mind? how bout ur straight foward action? so u will come this coming TCSS with us untill we finish the 'action'?

I said that I wanted to see your 'action' with Bro JJ on the sofa ...... imagine 2 swords fighting with each other ! :D

KatoeyLover69
30-04-2007, 04:15 PM
I said that I wanted to see your 'action' with Bro JJ on the sofa ...... imagine 2 swords fighting with each other !

Like this ?

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=O_QoNgOkgsQ$

titan77
30-04-2007, 06:08 PM
pls pardon my ignorance...
can anyone pls explain what is PINO?

sex crusader
01-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Whoo.....i can feel the 'Sword" coming!:D

sugardad
02-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Was at Amazing with friends last night and met a few Pinoy from Pepper, they were telling me that Pepper closed down already and also an old fling from Yuan Yuan. Anyway, this batch of gals from pepper really daring.

Maybe dropping by Midnite shortly to looksee looksee cos I was complaining to the boss about the price of LD and butterflying the girls even if there is LD being bought. Update tomorrow.

Forgot abt the FR on CoolBox

Was at coolbox in Tmn Gaya, its 2 shoplot with at least 5 set of sofa. 25 pinoy at last count. Beer at rm100nett a set:D but LD RM40:mad:

As I was there to looksee only so not much action for me and see how things goes. Gal quality comparable to midnite.

Should not return cos its really out of my way. Taman Gaya, and at the entrance of Pelangi Indah. Abt 25km from causeway. or 7 km after carefour.

jjmyarea
02-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Anyway, this batch of gals from pepper really daring.

Sifu ( I would hv call u daddy if I'm a pinoy:D ), care 2 elaborate wat u meant by "DARING"?:D

6" boy
03-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Was at Amazing with friends last night and met a few Pinoy from Pepper, they were telling me that Pepper closed down already and also an old fling from Yuan Yuan. Anyway, this batch of gals from pepper really daring.

Visited Amazing Wizard last night after my fren called me to join. Reached about 10 pm and only 3 tables customer. Quiet night.

Pepper confirmed closed down and the girls shifted to this new shelter.

AW is well lit not like pepper. So very paiseh to pull down their cloths. Just touch touch from outside.

KatoeyLover69
03-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Visited Amazing Wizard last night after my fren called me to join. Reached about 10 pm and only 3 tables customer. Quiet night.

AW is well lit not like pepper. So very paiseh to pull down their cloths. Just touch touch from outside.

You should avoid going to AW since you cannot take out your 9" cock for the Pino gals to BBBJ and to 'pull' it :D

jbbro
04-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Went to AW last week (26th April) with some friends...WA!!! really find myself in paradise. Only thing the LD is pricely. If some of you go to AW look for this gal Lea (I think) she will pull down her dress for you to take a look at her boobs :D and also sit on your brother (wear gstring)....but knn always going walking:mad: anyway what to do???

sex crusader
05-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Crystal 2 soon will have pinos. The former AW manager, Andy, is now there.

jjmyarea
05-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Crystal 2 soon will have pinos. The former AW manager, Andy, is now there.

Yo bro sex crusader where is Crystal 2 located?:)

sex crusader
06-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Two doors away from 'Ah soon Bak Kut Teh" in Taman Tebrau.I believed some of the Pinos from 'De cool" will join him soon.:D

jbguy
06-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Two doors away from 'Ah soon Bak Kut Teh" in Taman Tebrau.I believed some of the Pinos from 'De cool" will join him soon.:D

Sorry yah,
just a bit confuse, is Taman Sri Tebrau Or Taman Desa Tebrau.
bcoz not much ppl will know "AH SOON BAK KUT TEH......"
:o

KatoeyLover69
07-05-2007, 12:35 AM
"Ah Soon Bah Kut Teh Restaurant" is located at Taman Sri Tebrau on the road leading to Bamboo Restaurant / Teck Sing Restaurant at Taman Sentosa

sex crusader
07-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Sorry yah,
just a bit confuse, is Taman Sri Tebrau Or Taman Desa Tebrau.
bcoz not much ppl will know "AH SOON BAK KUT TEH......"
:o

Bro,
This is one the well known "Bak kut teh" in JB! Most of the pll will know and is frequent by singaporean.However, i prefer the 'Bak kut" in Pub!:D

jjmyarea
07-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Bro,
This is one the well known "Bak kut teh" in JB! Most of the pll will know and is frequent by singaporean.However, i prefer the 'Bak kut" in Pub!:D

I prefer the breast part and the pussy part n I want it raw not cooked hor. Very sure tat "ah soon" dun have lor.:D

jjmyarea
07-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Two doors away from 'Ah soon Bak Kut Teh" in Taman Tebrau.I believed some of the Pinos from 'De cool" will join him soon.

Thanks bro. No wonder I felt the name so familar. I happened 2 joyride tat area a week ago. Saw a pinoy gal outside using her handphone.

Neway, side track a bit. There's a pub just behind the row of shops u mentioned, facing the highway. Suddenly forget name liao. No pinoys but saw a couple of chinese syts sitting outside. Sweet n sexy.:D Only if can teh nen neh them. **Sigh**:(

fucker101
07-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks bro. No wonder I felt the name so familar. I happened 2 joyride tat area a week ago. Saw a pinoy gal outside using her handphone.

Bro.., i dun think that 'LAGUNA COCONUT' good for u... do u know why? coz last month after u taste 1 laguna coconut... then u suffer for a month in HOSPITAL... :p so pls... after that time... may be u should return to ur TOMYAM food or LOCAL food... it should be good to you... so that u not be sick... hope that 2nite u'll control urself dun eat so much LAGUNA COCONUT... if not this month u'll become MONK again... :D

jjmyarea
07-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Bro.., i dun think that 'LAGUNA COCONUT' good for u... do u know why? coz last month after u taste 1 laguna coconut... then u suffer for a month in HOSPITAL...

It is good 2 be a vegan, take vegetarian, once in awhile. Then u will appreciate the "meat" more.:D After nearly 3 weeks plus no meat.. now think of meat oso salivate oledi lar. Kekekeke...

As 4 Laguna Coconut... mayb u right. tat's y most parents teach tell kids, "bu yao luan luan chi dong xi!" (Dun simply eat anything):D

KatoeyLover69
07-05-2007, 03:29 PM
It is good 2 be a vegan, take vegetarian, once in awhile. Then u will appreciate the " meat " more.:D After nearly 3 weeks plus no meat.. now think of meat oso salivate oledi lar. Kekekeke...

As 4 Laguna Coconut... mayb u right.

" Meat " = " Pussy " ???

jjmyarea
07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
" Meat " = " Pussy " ???

Dun just confine ourself 2 pussy lor. Explore.:D

fucker101
07-05-2007, 03:55 PM
It is good 2 be a vegan, take vegetarian, once in awhile. Then u will appreciate the "meat" more. After nearly 3 weeks plus no meat.. now think of meat oso salivate oledi lar. Kekekeke...

As 4 Laguna Coconut... mayb u right. tat's y most parents teach tell kids, "bu yao luan luan chi dong xi!" (Dun simply eat anything)

so 2nite its your time to eat the 'meat'... but remember your mum advise... :D choose a good LAGUNA COCONUT to eat&drink... but dont fight with others bro... u cant simply get the COCONUT now... must be carefully... dont get SICK and stay in HOSPITAL become a VEGAN...:p

sugardad
07-05-2007, 04:52 PM
How to elaborate........ let me see......

OK, bro that had been to pepper know how to get the job done but in Amazing, its a lot brighter so you got to slide you hand under the shirt. I remember once I was sitting at next to the VIP table and I also don't give a damn and still slide my hand under the gals shirt facing the princess ( then was much darker ) now Amazing is a bit too bright la.

The other night, I was sitting at the other far corner, but the new gal from pepper willingly undo her bra for me to keep so no shirt off but full feel of everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Crystal 2 issue, think its gonna get themself into trouble if Andy do not handle the situation properly. Been to a few pub he works in but always get fired for god knows what so may have to pay Andy a visit soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since now a day this Pinoy thread is so hot, I hope more guys can contribute their FR here lo.

jjmyarea
08-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Pepper House will reopen on the 18th may.

sex crusader
08-05-2007, 08:26 PM
That pub behind facing the main road should be 'Spark"! Yup...no pino but lots of pussy.Stop going there for a while liao after the massacre two years ago.:D

2WayStreet
08-05-2007, 08:44 PM
I prefer the breast part and the pussy part n I want it raw not cooked hor. Very sure tat "ah soon" dun have lor.:D

Ah Soon got two daughters helping at the shop. Both are pretty, but one very sexy, walks around in soft bouncing bra and tight blouse all the time.

6" boy
09-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Ah Soon got two daughters helping at the shop. Both are pretty, but one very sexy, walks around in soft bouncing bra and tight blouse all the time.

WOOOO, that girl really look voluptuous. But she look fierce and unfriendly. In chinese says 'Lan See' or 'Hao Lien'.

jjmyarea
09-05-2007, 10:37 AM

WOOOO, that girl really look voluptuous. But she look fierce and unfriendly. In chinese says 'Lan See' or 'Hao Lien'.

I guess all the "ham chong" are blessed wif the same eyes. "Radar" oso from same supplier.:D

sugardad
10-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Ok, FR on Crystal 2,

Exact location. The connecting road from Sentosa to Daiman Wet Market, yes, the road where the Bamboo Resturant is and If you guys remember the Pub call X-Feel, is a few shop after that.

Its like any other pub but too bright for Pinoy to work(cannot compare to Mid-nite and the rest) a good mix of local gal for happy hours and Pinoy but not too much Pinoy on offer, limited selection.

1 set of Tiger is RM118. Singing allowed , LD at RM20 each.

As I know some of the local and Pinoy so not too much of excitement for me. The boss (not Andy) told me he is getting more pinoy to come but not too sure the date . Promise to call if there is new stock. So next FR is till then.

jjmyarea
10-05-2007, 05:22 PM
BELOW IS PART OF THE FR DONE IN TCSS THREAD. SINCE IT RELATE 2 PINO PUB I REPRODUCE HERE FOR THE BENEFIT OF PINO PUB LOVERS WHO LOOK IN THIS THREAD

Bachelor, JJ.

My fav hunting ground. Music played wasn't that great but mabuti (fine) for me. Totally new batch of gals from our last outings. Gals quality is much more better, more 2 choose from. Once some of the bros has settled down their own target, the ones who has not chosen got "lucky" as they got swarmed.

Saw Et weaselling out from the clutches of 4 gals. And Bro Fucker101 is again in his dashing self. KNN have 2 learn some dress sense from tis guy. But dress good or no good, he nearly got his shirt torn out. So i revise my statement, need 2 learn dress well but dun go 4 branded name. U dun 12 risk ye "armani" wif a hole do U? Kekekeke.... JBguy got his gf here and the rest well... too dark 2 notice what the hell they are doing. I leave those imagination 2 u all.

As 4 me, just when I was abt 2 get 2 know a new gal, I bumped in2 a gal I know from Pepper House, Desa Tebrau. So I just do catch-up wif her. Dunno y I very talkative wif tis gal leh. So me just talk not much action lor.

LD: RM20
Gals Qty: 10+
Enviro: Not 2 crowded.:D

Luscious, Setia Indah.

Vibrant place, hot music, young patron. Tis old puso (heart) of mine at times cannot tahan the vibrant beat lor. Some red lights swirling abt (not the police car ), small discotheque lidat.

Due 2 large crowd gals butterfly a lot. Personally i dun enjoy 2 much wif the gals here. There is tis gal who just keep raising one leg, keep letting me old tat leg and just uses her butt 2 "bonk" my didi. Like ass dry humping but not my cup of tea lor. No feeling leh just my didi "hurt" a bit. Kekeke.. Well I like slow sensual body entangling in such pub. If I want animal hump I go MP liao!

The other gal I have is quite all right but Bro FUcker101 say she's been in Malaysia like 6mths liao.So very experience in extracting Lds. Tis one for me sensual a bit but boob a tad 2 small. Not much 2 feely. The only thing is she butterfly quite fast. Sianzzz.

LD: RM20 & RM40
Gals Qty: Not sure.. feel like should be ard 20.
Enviro: Damn pack and it is only Monday!:(

jjmyarea
11-05-2007, 09:56 AM
As places get more publicity n hotter, biz will pick up. Talked 2 the cashier at Bachelor n it seems the biz pick up and more ppl coming in liao.

"Butterfly syndrome" will appear here oso as normal. Like Bro 6" said, I think 6pm- 9pm is a better "visit hours" 2 any such pubs n as per Bro Sugardad end of the mth oso gd provide u still have ye cash around.:D

sex crusader
12-05-2007, 11:38 AM
I was at C2 yesterday nite .There were two pinos with very fair complexion and with mouth that can shallow your two balls.But i was glued to a petite malay gal.It seemd the stock is getting better now since my last visit a month ago.:)

fucker101
14-05-2007, 07:52 PM
I was at C2 yesterday nite .There were two pinos with very fair complexion and with mouth that can shallow your two balls.But i was glued to a petite malay gal.It seemd the stock is getting better now since my last visit a month ago.:)

so what kind of services that this malay gal can provide? same with pinoy?

satria440
14-05-2007, 08:54 PM

thks for sharing how 2 up ur points am newer here

sex crusader
15-05-2007, 08:52 AM
You better read the rules at the newbie section.Otherwise you will be zapped like there is no tomorrow .:rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
15-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Yo bro sex crusader where is Crystal 2 located?

Drove past Crystal 2 yesterday afternoon and noticed that Crystal 2 is located just next door to "Ah Soon Bak Kut Teh" and NOT 2 doors away It is the 2nd shop from the corner, whereas "Ah Soon BKT" is the corner shop

sex crusader
15-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Sorri....over excited!:D

sugardad
16-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Very sian last night after a full days of work so decided to reward myself by going to Amazing, step in just before 9 and got my happy hour price. Ya RM115nett per 3 set of Carlsberg. ( prefer carlsberg, Tiger gives me headache ).

There was only two table of customer with 20 pionoy avaliable but becos GF got spy there so can only sit with her friends. Anyway, last night stock got at least 8 of the 20 pinoy is 7/10 in looks and I must comment there is 1 really big boobs ....... really big like 36 D or E also can see that its abt to bust out from the bra she is wearing........ OMG ( 6 inch, for you la ) . Valley is deep enough to store 3 to 4 hand phone :D

Anyway, as per normal, lots of customer flock in 0.5 hrs after I arrive so sian but was talking to the boss and BTW, there is a room avaliable for super regular and close customer only. So 1st timer there no need to ask, its always reserved.

6" boy
16-05-2007, 03:10 PM
I must comment there is 1 really big boobs ....... really big like 36 D or E also can see that its abt to bust out from the bra she is wearing........ OMG ( 6 inch, for you la ) . Valley is deep enough to store 3 to 4 hand phone

I think I know which girl you are referring to. She is short and plump and shoulder length hair. Her boob is very big. But she is my frend GF and everytime I go there she will stick to my fren. Previously she was working in Pepper.

Last night I was at Love Boat from 6pm to 10pm. After that I went to De Cool to look for my PRC GF. But the time I reached there also half drunk already. Then all my frends ordered 'O KAU BIK' (stout) and that really make my head spin like there is no tomoro. Really 'Lasing'.

De Cool still the same PRC girl. No new stocks. My GF asked me for tips and I awarded her RM20 and KNN after took my RM20 she butterfly and no come back. Lan Lan sit there sing song. That time my wallet also left only RM50 so she want more also I don't have lah.

Pinoys is still the better place to have fun as the girls are more wild.

fucker101
17-05-2007, 04:50 PM
My GF asked me for tips and I awarded her RM20 and KNN after took my RM20 she butterfly and no come back.

Pinoys is still the better place to have fun as the girls are more wild.

1. Bro like this also can call GF? i think u really LASING that nite... :mad:
2. Agree with u... so now got any new pinoy recommend? im so lonely this few week... coz dun have GF already...

jjmyarea
18-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Pepper HOuse reschedule 2 open on 21th May?? Coz my gf at Bachelor will only move back 2 Pepper on Monday.

At Bachelor yesterday, the gals asking y I come alone and where's my "ham chong" frens. Somemore give me infor, a fren of mine wearing specs was here on Wednesday nite wif some frens.

Come 2 think of it all my "ham chong" samster frens who enjoy pinoy pub nearly all wear specs leh. U kar.. 6"boy??? F101??? Bump in2 JBguy yesterday, confirm not him.

Sigh..... most the gals oledi can ID me across the pubs and now they can ID my frens somemore.:( But 2b expected, the gals network is pretty close and they do exchange information abt regular ham chong like us among them. Like we share infor abt them here mah. Mayb there's oso a Pinoy WL forum leh...Muahaha...

Example FR by Pinoy gal::D

Guy name: JJ
Look : 1/10 (KNS look)
Body: 2/10 (Garfield but garfield better at least got fur. More com4table.)
Boob touch: 1/10 (no skill, not sensual, think my boob big rock is it, painful squueze.)
Kissing: 2/10 (whoa... breath toxic!!! DOE oso dun dare 2 handle crisis)
Frenching: 4/10 ( Pts for effort but tongue 2 short)
IQ level: 10/10 (stupid wif money, mayb never learn numbers but who K?? I likey!!)
RTMM: You bet!!! Refer IQ level 10/10.

For newbies: RTMM= return to milk money.

6" boy
18-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Come 2 think of it all my "ham chong" samster frens who enjoy pinoy pub nearly all wear specs leh. U kar.. 6"boy??? F101???

That's me lah. Went there Wednesday night after dinner. Since its still eraly, my friend ask me got any good place to kill time or not. Since I already had massage at Conler that evening, so don wan to go massage anymore. We were having dinner in Johor Jaya so I recommended Barcelor.

Reached there around 8.00 pm and only order one bucket (because I am sick, so cannot drink much). When we wanted to go home, suddenly rain very haevy. So lepak for a whlle more to wait the rain stop and end up open one more LD.

I tried to stay away from the girls far far because I got flu. I don't want them to get infected. Bro JJ, you got kena flu or not after coming back from Barcelor. If got then that is probably my virus.:D

jjmyarea
18-05-2007, 10:45 AM
That's me lah. Went there Wednesday night ...

I feel sorry 4 Bro JBguy.. he trusted U so much bro 6"... I told him maybe it is U. He say impossible woh..... say u sick, say u dun cheong everyday one. I guess he misjudged YOU!!!:D

Flu virus.. manageable lar. But pls dun bring "other" viruses hor!:D

fucker101
18-05-2007, 04:09 PM
the gals asking y I come alone and where's my "ham chong" frens.

Come 2 think of it all my "ham chong" samster frens who enjoy pinoy pub nearly all wear specs leh. U kar.. 6"boy??? F101??? Bump in2 JBguy yesterday, confirm not him.

Wei... i retired already loh... now u r the king in pinoy pub... when u want to transfer the MP3 for me? so that i can learn something from u?

The gals really good in recognise 'ham chong'... that day we went to there all of us are wearing specs... only u not... when they ask u where is ur friends? then u have to ask them back which guy they refer to..? Then u'll know whether they got Pinoy Forum like this... when u free? long time dun have ur FR already... still waiting ur 'BULLET' come in? until JUL?

jjmyarea
18-05-2007, 04:37 PM
1) when u want to transfer the MP3 for me? so that i can learn something from u?
2)Then u'll know whether they got Pinoy Forum like this...
3)when u free? long time dun have ur FR already... still waiting ur 'BULLET' come in? until JUL?

1)paisay my mp3 with my gf liao.
2) No need 2 know, if you notice their movements u will know they don't need forum 2 exchange infor. Mayb i 2 close wif them, some gals sit at my table and comment other table's client in tagalog in front on me.
3) When U free??? I free mah... a few bullets still got lar.. only M60 type dun have. When u n I go drink huh?:D

6" boy
18-05-2007, 04:56 PM
I feel sorry 4 Bro JBguy.. he trusted U so much bro 6"... I told him maybe it is U. He say impossible woh..... say u sick, say u dun cheong everyday one. I guess he misjudged YOU!!!

Aiyo, so sorry lah. Even our JB tai kor also got cheated by my innocent look:D

Just taken two panadol just now so must to avoid drinking tonight. Today go home early and sleep. If check urine sure naik lori one.

jjmyarea
18-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Just taken two panadol just now so must to avoid drinking tonight. Today go home early and sleep. If check urine sure naik lori one.

Naik lori ye head! Dun let me catch you 2nite ye didi is the only one who "naik", cannot tahan and go drink again. :D

KatoeyLover69
18-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Just taken two panadol just now so must to avoid drinking tonight. Today go home early and sleep.

Bro, I strongly advise you to take three (3) days off from cheonging and Pino Pubs ...... take agood rest for 3 days ........ don't even PCC ! :D

jjmyarea
19-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Naik lori ye head! Dun let me catch you 2nite ye didi is the only one who "naik", cannot tahan and go drink again.

I know we r at fault bro 6"boy. It is not so good 4 broJBguy and me 2 entice U wif the sensitive word "pinoy". But why we let go bait, and you go bite???:D

So... me correctlar... what headache, what panadol, where got "naik" lori... Just mention Pinoy, the only thing that "naik" is either your blood pressure that goes 2 ye big head or your small head. Luckily yesterday nite no big cupper at Luscious, or scare u burst ye blood vessels hor.:D

fucker101
19-05-2007, 11:42 AM
1)paisay my mp3 with my gf liao.
2) No need 2 know, if you notice their movements u will know they don't need forum 2 exchange infor. Mayb i 2 close wif them, some gals sit at my table and comment other table's client in tagalog in front on me.
3) When U free??? I free mah... a few bullets still got lar.. only M60 type dun have. When u n I go drink huh?

WAW... u give ur MP3 to her? then u have to buy a new 1...
Sifu... what movements u means? i already long time dont have GF... so nowdays like AhPek... may be i really have to "Golden Bowl Wash Hand"... :D
If can 2nite i sms u... make sure u show ur face in the pub that i go...:p

fucker101
19-05-2007, 12:20 PM

i just have my lunch there... but there is no gals leh... where are this 2 sexy but unfriendly gals go? may be its my bad luck...

PrinceAllBoleh
19-05-2007, 07:58 PM
:confused: There are not choices of Pinos or even the locals in Crystal 2. I don understand why the joint is so popular about.

Can any bro explain to me why?:confused: