PDA

View Full Version : i am in love with a shenyang girl

chinacity
14-06-2008, 06:13 PM
i met her recently and was able to have a nice chat with her

she has nice looks, big eyes and prominent nose, and her voice is very gentle and sweet

she is 21 this yr, while i am 32 and i can sense that she is a very good gal.
i did ask her about her character and she told me that basically she keep to her own business n has no ill intentions on others.
as she is alone here, she feel lonely and hope that someone will really love her

so wish me luck

anyhow in love with foreigners too???

this thread might seem very boliao to some, but wat i wanna highlight is those gals are also humans , and they are just out to get a better living

its just like your forefathers risked their lives to come to sg, where they faced a tough time getting accomodation, job and human diginity

the same problem is facing the gals. so dun bully them and u will be able to know of many who are really kind hearted gals

SammyHulk
14-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Well bro, wish u good luck n hope e relationship will turn out well.:)

Saint Dogbert
14-06-2008, 06:25 PM
So long as they don't bully you good enough. Anyways for luck :D...

OUT! OUT OUT! DEMONS OF STUPIDITY!

orche
14-06-2008, 06:29 PM
words of wisdom- no money, no honey or no love.

wish u luck

Optimus_Prime
14-06-2008, 06:30 PM

i did ask her about her character and she told me that basically she keep to her own business n has no ill intentions on others.
as she is alone here, she feel lonely and hope that someone will really love her

the same problem is facing the gals. so dun bully them and u will be able to know of many who are really kind hearted gals
It really depends on ONE THING !!!!!!!!

What is she working as here :confused: :confused:

Starlite
14-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Bro, wish you good luck.

colins
14-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Somehow, whenever someone proclaims his love for a prc girl, it makes me wonder if another bro is feeling the same for the same girl, who possibly proclaim her love for him as well.

Pls tell me I'm crazy.

Bronco
14-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Bro,love is blind only all bros in here can give u morale support,

jia yu and wish u all the best and good luck...:D

KeNo_44
14-06-2008, 09:38 PM
good luck to you bro.

ya..what is she working as here?

N E R O
14-06-2008, 10:03 PM
It really depends on ONE THING !!!!!!!!

What is she working as here

You are right ....
If working in flesh trade .... really doubt sincerity in all this talk ...

opps
14-06-2008, 11:08 PM
bro, I would first wish you luck for a good hunt, however you ought to be aware the real objective she is here.... that is to make money.. hope that we are not too pessimissic.

airbrush
14-06-2008, 11:19 PM
you have already fall in love and you have to get ready not to fall into trap is there is any...best wishes and take care of each other

Mr Canon
14-06-2008, 11:39 PM
There's nothing wrong being in love with a PRC but never allow your small head to over rule your big head

tanmikel
14-06-2008, 11:55 PM
there goes another savings and cpf to the motherland

bluewind22
15-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Should be 'anyone' and not 'anyhow' :rolleyes: :D

Redoxan
15-06-2008, 12:29 AM
What she is working as here is a very important factor to consider....

Again no money no honey:(

Ricorite
15-06-2008, 12:30 AM
A life of another Sinkie gone. With all his CPF and savings.
But still, I wish him good luck.

Fatty George
15-06-2008, 12:53 AM

she has nice looks, big eyes and prominent nose, and her voice is very gentle and sweet

so wish me luck

this thread might seem very boliao to some, but wat i wanna highlight is those gals are also humans , and they are just out to get a better living

its just like your forefathers risked their lives to come to sg, where they faced a tough time getting accomodation, job and human diginity

Just to share two experiences, one is a friend and another my very own brother in law. Both married PRC woman.

1. My friend passed away while watching a football game nearly three years back. I went to the wake and saw his wife griefing very very sadly. Told my friend's family that she may be in depression. She jumped to her dead on the seventh day.

2. My brother in law also married a PRC. He work very hard to earn $$$. His wife became a Citizen. His wife started to see a PRC man. My BIL became very sad and started drinking. One day his wife ask for separation and eventually they divorced. Sadly one day he sat at the void deck and died of sudden heart attack. Due to no will made. everything including the house and CPF goes to his former wife. Saw his wife recently after 3 years with a man and their baby. My BIL died three years ago and .... FUCKING BITCH ...puih

Anyway. All the BEST to you. Take time to understand her. Don't be blinded by LOVE. It's a life long decision. Cheers.

walklikeaman
17-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Thank you for sharing such true experiences.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Wow, with the number of carrot heads here, no wonder they're flocking here.
Imagine how they'll go back & tell their kakis what an easy kill it was here in sillypore. No wonder stats show that thousands of new names cross into our border monthly
HAHAHA
Anyways, if all these carrot heads come together, I wont be surprised a creation of a very powderful political party hahaha

Hagrid
18-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Thats the problem here, bcos there are so many willing victims, the gers come here expecting to have it easy and taught that thats the way to make easy money ... ie .... KC the SG men and they will remit $ ..

cumshot4u
18-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Moron.
Feel sad for you.
PrC chicks are too hot to handle for Sg men.
Think with your big head not with your small head.
God bless you deep deep:D

sleaguepunter
18-06-2008, 01:13 PM
sure... prc woman are also human but then did u think about what all these will lead to?

Look around, ask around, u will see many prc woman bring their whole family to spore and expect u to feed the whole lot of them. Most of the now 20 something yo MIC (made-in-china) are products of the 1 child policy. So ask yourself can u afford, how will your own parent feel when their own son bought a house so that his wife's parent can stay while they had to stay alone.

I had seen quite a few cases, one of them was my ex gf uncle. Married a MIC and she brought her parents to Spore too. In the end, her uncle had to share his room with his Mom in law while his FIL sleep in the living room. This went on for 2yrs b4 his own 4room HDB flat come through. they move out in no time leaving his parent to stay alone!!!:eek:

N E R O
18-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Actually alot of them think here people rich .... then they realise standard of living here high so the same amount of $ which can live comfortably in PRC is nothing in SG. And alot of peeps in PRC retire after 45 yo .... so they naturally think their daughter found gold when marry SG guys ... come here can enjoy ... haiz

oshkosh
18-06-2008, 02:56 PM

so wish me luck

Hi Bro

I am currently in a r/s with a PRC girl also. She's a KTV gal but I still have feelings for her for funnoe what reason.

My experience is that there is always a culture difference btwn two persons from different countries. For EG: Diff way of talking and diff taste in food to name the least.

If she is in the KTV or flesh trade not going to be easy on you too if you are going to commit to this r/s fully should it start.

Agree with you that many of them are kind hearted but there are also many of them who are pragmatic in their intentions to work here in sg. Just have to be careful before turning into her cash cow.

My girl is good. She likes to earn her own money to support her family back home. I only bring her makan and go shopping once in a while. Even then, she does not like exp restaurants and branded goods. just normal stuff. It actually depends on what she sees in you.

White Lion
18-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Actually alot of them think here people rich .... then they realise standard of living here high so the same amount of $ which can live comfortably in PRC is nothing in SG. And alot of peeps in PRC retire after 45 yo .... so they naturally think their daughter found gold when marry SG guys ... come here can enjoy ... haiz

Don't forget they also get pension which is adjusted for inflation! :eek::eek:

Anyways got pros and cons.

cumshot4u
19-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Bro

I am currently in a r/s with a PRC girl also. She's a KTV gal but I still have feelings for her for funnoe what reason.

My experience is that there is always a culture difference btwn two persons from different countries. For EG: Diff way of talking and diff taste in food to name the least.

If she is in the KTV or flesh trade not going to be easy on you too if you are going to commit to this r/s fully should it start.

Agree with you that many of them are kind hearted but there are also many of them who are pragmatic in their intentions to work here in sg. Just have to be careful before turning into her cash cow.
My girl is good. She likes to earn her own money to support her family back home. I only bring her makan and go shopping once in a while. Even then, she does not like exp restaurants and branded goods. just normal stuff. It actually depends on what she sees in you.

Congrats bro! Staying together, moving ahead. More good years but you have a choice.:D
If u think that her pussy is exclusively yours, then you are sadly mistaken. Sheer moronity of the highest order. Very often in the newspaper, there are reports on how the Sg dickheads kena conned by PRC pussies. Think hard about bro.

Schenker
19-06-2008, 03:27 PM
so wish me luck

Seems like singaporean girls being left in the shelves soon? :confused: Singaporean men who find local girls too hard to maintain than a foreigner?

DO_YOU_BJ
19-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Seems like singaporean girls being left in the shelves soon? :confused: Singaporean men who find local girls too hard to maintain than a foreigner?

Dun quite agree bro.
Tink becos these chick hv sweet tongue.
They make you feeeeel so wanted and soooo loved.....
That's why many fall for it.

oshkosh
19-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Congrats bro! Staying together, moving ahead. More good years but you have a choice.:D
If u think that her pussy is exclusively yours, then you are sadly mistaken. Sheer moronity of the highest order. Very often in the newspaper, there are reports on how the Sg dickheads kena conned by PRC pussies. Think hard about bro.

Well, staying together for now. Yes. moving ahead. yes but without her.

I do not think that her pussy is exclusively mine as I know that she is in this line. I do not mind as I know what I want and there is a limit to what I will give in monetary terms.

Yea, I may be a moron to lots of people including you. As long as I know what I am doing, I should think that and that alone is sufficent.

Sg dickheads are just dickheads. If those dickheads who stop to take a look at the big picture, they should know that what do they want. They want to make money to take care of their family back home. When shit gets real, they'll start crying to the whole world that they have been cheated. Seriously, Where does the cheating start and where does the feeling of love end when you know that it is not going to work out and you are in only for the companionship?

The real playeas out there know when is the time to stop. and those who cried foul? these are people who have too much emotions in them.

Before anyone zap me or whatever, I am not a playea but I do open my eyes and look around. That's why I am in this forum. :P

The place for any information under the sun.

cumshot4u
19-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Well, staying together for now. Yes. moving ahead. yes but without her.

I do not think that her pussy is exclusively mine as I know that she is in this line. I do not mind as I know what I want and there is a limit to what I will give in monetary terms.

Before anyone zap me or whatever, I am not a playea but I do open my eyes and look around. That's why I am in this forum. :P

The place for any information under the sun.

Dear oshkosh,
You remind me of a friend in real life. Nobody can stop him from marrying the girl he 'love' and guess what? He is still a single and licking his own wound now. Sometimes human beings are very strange...

明知道是刀山还是要闯上去
明知道是火海还是要跳下去

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best. No hard feeling ok? You are the Romeo of the modern world. Remember the Chinese saying....

玩观者迷,旁观者清

PS..To my real life friend....if you have seen what I have written here, SMS me. Hehehe.

Brownmr
26-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Good luck, You should try.May be is not easy.

shanshen
29-06-2008, 06:21 PM
as the saying goes, love is blind.

when u love a girl deeply, the whole world is only u and her.
you sleep, wake up, day in day out only have her on your mind.
everything you do is for her and to let her have a better life.

your protective nature develops over her and u just simply want to the be happy and get the best for her.

Love is strange, when u love one deeplys, no matter what others tells u, your mind will not be able to comprehend what the party is saying.

If u are in this state right now, do what your heart tells you and dont regret later. just try your best to lengthen this magic wonderful time with her as long as you can....cause the day will come when the fire starts to dwindle and dies off slowely..then your mind will starts to comprehend things differently and thats where problems start to set in.

so... bros' who think of marrying any prc or wl ladies, once u are that deep deep emotional state, try to delay the marry thingy unless u are very sure of it and are financially able to support her, if not.. god bless u..

DO_YOU_BJ
29-06-2008, 09:49 PM

your protective nature develops over her and u just simply want to the be happy and get the best for her.

Love is strange, when u love one deeplys, no matter what others tells u, your mind will not be able to comprehend what the party is saying.

If u are in this state right now, do what your heart tells you and dont regret later. just try your best to lengthen this magic wonderful time with her as long as you can....cause the day will come when the fire starts to dwindle and dies off slowely..then your mind will starts to comprehend things differently and thats where problems start to set in.

so... bros' who think of marrying any prc or wl ladies, once u are that deep deep emotional state, try to delay the marry thingy unless u are very sure of it and are financially able to support her, if not.. god bless u..

Well said...well said...has upped you!!!!!
No one will ever understand what you said unless they have been there, is there or when they ever go into this situation........
Clap Clap......

shanshen
29-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Well said...well said...has upped you!!!!!
No one will ever understand what you said unless they have been there, is there or when they ever go into this situation........
Clap Clap......

Thanks Bro for the points and compliments.

Yes, me have walk through this route while being stationed in china before. However, me bounced back swiftly and have now develop the hunter instinct. Once a lady starts the $$$ conversation before any serious relationship develops, warning bells starts to rings and i would either played along or made a quick exit depending on how I read the situation and if I want to "devour" her flesh... hehe

rookie123
01-07-2008, 11:03 AM

nice advice... up u

bluecloudz
09-07-2008, 02:26 AM
TS, don't fall into their traps

Piglet70
10-07-2008, 02:58 AM
Hi Bro,

Just to share my story with my PRC gf. Guess you maybe be feeling the same as me now.

It all stared months ago... Life was quite boring and stereotype then. Waking up in the morning and go to work. Got shit from boss if things get screw up.
Endure till knock off and gather Bros for a drink to relief pressure. Get high, go home, sleep.

Till one day, I met her at a customer place by coincident. She has been studying in SG for years and just started working to repay the Sg gov.
Was attracted by her "cool". She seems to be very cold and doesn't talk much to anybody in the office. But when I start talking to her, realise that she actually has a great sense of humour. Totally disguise by her appearance!
Hence it all started from here.

Purposely drop by the customer place nearing their knock off hours to create more opportunity to meet her. Finally got lucky on one rainy day. Offer to drive her home and she accepted without hesitation. We chat on the way and get to know each other a little better. Manage to get her contact and from then on, started dating her.

3 months down the road, we're seriouly in love and seeing each other everyday. She really spice up my life with her cool sense of humour.

Now, I look forward to waking up in the morning as I get to see her while sending her to work. The shits from boss still comes but she will console and crack jokes about it. We will meet for dinner and movies after work and hang out till late. I'm truely enjoying it!

Cheers and good luck to you too!

Compassion
10-07-2008, 07:48 PM
If you are thinking of marrying a PRC girl in the flesh trade, then I think the odds are against you of having a good marriage. I have asked all PRC FL/WL gals and they all agreed the marriage will not last if you know of their past.

If you intend to marry a PRC girl who is working here in a respectable job, then your chances are no different from marrying a Singaporean girl.

Just remember when a couple gets married, it’s a good deal until it becomes an ordeal. Then they realized it is a raw deal and starts to look for a new deal. :D

SammyHulk
10-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Just remember when a couple gets married, it’s a good deal until it becomes an ordeal. Then they realized it is a raw deal and starts to look for a new deal. :D

Foah bro, nice 'deal' tingy phrase n it flows too. :D

SexPistol
10-07-2008, 09:03 PM
beatiful girls are like butterfiles
there talks is always mingle with lies
Men are like judges
Sober but full of grudges :)

FromBoy2Man
18-07-2008, 12:12 AM
If you are thinking of marrying a PRC girl in the flesh trade, then I think the odds are against you of having a good marriage. I have asked all PRC FL/WL gals and they all agreed the marriage will not last if you know of their past.

Is it that serious? But how abt she say she is a good one and only has had 5 bf back in china n after that only hangs around with her classmates and has only go for ONS with the one she likes in pub when in her country as well as in local. But she is not in the flesh trade, so will last anot? :eek::D thinking she is worst than a wl, am i insane? What is hang around with classmates? is it sex party maybe lol.

Is it in their own homeotwn, their guys mind abt the Virgin thingy n so cant get marry, so they come here for better life and after they come here, was so shock to hear local guys also mind? Maybe they thought local guys dun mind bcos they r prettier than those gals here, so hard sell to guys here thinking we r open minded?:confused:

For me, i really dun mind, the more rot they r the better, the more wild they r the better.:D

sammyboyfor
18-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Now, I look forward to waking up in the morning as I get to see her while sending her to work. The shits from boss still comes but she will console and crack jokes about it. We will meet for dinner and movies after work and hang out till late. I'm truely enjoying it!

Enjoy it while it lasts as things will soon turn to custard. ;) All relationships start that way but 99% of them will end up causing endless suffering for one or both parties.:D

FromBoy2Man
20-07-2008, 01:18 AM
There have been so many bad reports abt PRC coming to Sg. Imagine they came from Shenyang, a very far place away from Sg, u jolly know how they manage to come here n what r their motives.

Maybe I am wrong, some already made rot by their bfssss back in their hometown, imagine being laugh by those "san ba lao?", that if i were to marrying their rotten used shoes, I can't imagine how this marriage is going to last till old age. Yes, many of them r attractive n far better than most of my gfs but to marry a gal who came from other country w/o n nowhere to know their past n what they had done previously, is it too risky to marry them? Once a person is out of their country, will they go for ONS or start to go wild, then what is their difference between those "stand street" and those so-called good ones, to me can ride on them, there is no defference. Although now might say dun mind, love is blind, go for it and hope everyday can see her, but once all these affection settle down, one might think, hey how many bfs she has, has she go for threesome etc. All these will automatically arise in one's mind, so u think she will speak the truth, haha, flip open the newspaper and believe in facts is better.
Some family man might start to compare them with their wives n ended in divorce, not worth it la. Maybe for single, can get them as gfs and enjoy their beauties n sex first but when comes to marriage, think not twice but thrice. :rolleyes: I very pessimetic, to me i will 100% not trust what they say, want to ONS, i also think twice abt disease.

String_Bean808
25-07-2008, 12:15 PM
I hope TS got read another thread in this section. It mention about having the girl drink the man's sperm and she will love him and listen to him forever.

Anyone tested that theory yet? It might be the cure to all such relationship problems!

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2008, 02:50 PM
I hope TS got read another thread in this section. It mention about having the girl drink the man's sperm and she will love him and listen to him forever.

Anyone tested that theory yet? It might be the cure to all such relationship problems!

Confirm stamp chop doesnt work!

chinacity
28-07-2008, 10:25 PM

so wish me luck

well, i have been meeting her every now and then since i know her ..
well, she is a singer in a hanging flower joint and i do know that she is a good girl and do not go out with customers

ok , i have just seen a fortune teller last week and that fortune teller say, for me, i need to marry someone who is born in the yr of the pig, rabbit or goat, and the person should be 10yrs or younger than me...i went to have my fortune read alone and the fortune teller did not know about my gf at all...and guess what??

my gf is 11 yrs younger than me, and is a rabbit....just the person that fortune teller say i should marry

8 days back, i ask her whether she will marry me... she blushed :)

Heart Break Kid
29-07-2008, 01:19 PM
well, i have been meeting her every now and then since i know her ..
well, she is a singer in a hanging flower joint and i do know that she is a good girl and do not go out with customers

ok , i have just seen a fortune teller last week and that fortune teller say, for me, i need to marry someone who is born in the yr of the pig, rabbit or goat, and the person should be 10yrs or younger than me...i went to have my fortune read alone and the fortune teller did not know about my gf at all...and guess what??

my gf is 11 yrs younger than me, and is a rabbit....just the person that fortune teller say i should marry

8 days back, i ask her whether she will marry me... she blushed :)

Congratulation ..you should plan your ROM date & a hotel buffet :D first
before the chinese traditional wedding dinner (to be hold in China or S'pore)

Heart Break Kid
29-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Rabbit in 1987 :eek:

wbtym
29-07-2008, 01:49 PM
bro chinacity,
you may want to hire a PI to do a background check on her.
After which you may decide if you want to go ahead with your commitment.
can't say all PRCs are bad but better to be careful than sorry.

chinacity
01-08-2008, 10:12 AM
bro chinacity,
you may want to hire a PI to do a background check on her.
After which you may decide if you want to go ahead with your commitment.
can't say all PRCs are bad but better to be careful than sorry.

her workplace is a hanging flower ktv , and i know much about her

she is as real as she is...

so there is no need for a PI

Frankiestine
01-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Well TS there is only one thing i can say and to quote from a line from Shakespearean play "MID SUMMER NIGHT DREAM"...

"Love looks not with the eyes but the mind therefore wings Cupid painted blind"...

in layman terms...dun let the small head rule the big head.....PRC they are not given the term money grabbers for nothing...there are enough of horror stories of their exploit to make one think twice about entering a long term commitment with them...

String_Bean808
01-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Not wanting to pour cold water leh, but marriage very different from dating you know.

Got alot of other factors to consider, have you given any of those a thought?

Don't do things at the spur of the moment and regret later. Next time when got money involved lagi more head-ache.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-08-2008, 07:35 PM
her workplace is a hanging flower ktv , and i know much about her

she is as real as she is...

so there is no need for a PI

Bro, I dunno why but when i read your thread, the place DC keeps ringing in my mind.......
Also there's only 1 singer there from ShenYang and just turned 21 about 3 months ago.....
Am i rite? Hope not

chinacity
01-08-2008, 10:15 PM
from my own experience, i can tell u 1 thing, not every gal from china is $$$ faced

just like do u think every taxi driver is money faced???

or is every sg gal an annabel chong wannabe????

do u know that in a hanging flower joint, gals can earn lots of money, coming to work for a few hrs and then go back home after work????

btw where is dc????

DO_YOU_BJ
02-08-2008, 04:22 AM
This is not meant to be an argument so dun take it that way. I read your post, I must pen my tots and also invite other bros to do the same.....

from my own experience, i can tell u 1 thing, not every gal from china is $$$ faced
Then they come for wat? Find men to get married to??Maybe not all China gals but my argument is focused on those that are here

This is called making a DECENT living

Another problem wif perspective bro

do u know that in a hanging flower joint, gals can earn lots of money, coming to work for a few hrs and then go back home after work????
You think people hang so much $$$$ and let the gal just go supper n go home????? You know what is 卖场? Do you know what happens after 卖场? How long have you been playing HFJ dude?????? And wat kinda flowers do you hang??? By those statements, can tell you not a hardcore player at HFJs liao

btw where is dc????
Dynasty Classic

Frankiestine
02-08-2008, 10:55 AM

true there are some there may not be money face but end of the day they still have to do what they came for...whether it is with one or with many...and that is to earn money and go home...they have to be pragmatic about it...

chinacity
03-08-2008, 01:03 AM
This is not meant to be an argument so dun take it that way. I read your post, I must pen my tots and also invite other bros to do the same.....

Then they come for wat? Find men to get married to??Maybe not all China gals but my argument is focused on those that are here

This is called making a DECENT living

Another problem wif perspective bro

You think people hang so much $$$$ and let the gal just go supper n go home????? You know what is 卖场? Do you know what happens after 卖场? How long have you been playing HFJ dude?????? And wat kinda flowers do you hang??? By those statements, can tell you not a hardcore player at HFJs liao

btw where is dc????
Dynasty Classic

dc is diff, where thousands of $$$ change hands

DO_YOU_BJ
03-08-2008, 05:10 AM
dc is diff, where thousands of $$$ change hands

HFJs LAW all the same........by your reply, as predicted, you're not a real player in HFJs.....just someone in the sidelines throwing peanuts up the stage.....
Well, based on your replies, i'll stop here and wish you a blissful future wif this not money minded true honest singer of yours that can earn money and go home in a few hours and do nothing.......

But i do have a personal request....please keep everyone here posted about events......i'm damn eager to see where your enthusiasm leads to :)

glooper83
11-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Good luck and hope everything turns out well. Keep us updated!

colins
11-08-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm curious about how this hanging flower joint works. Heard bits and pieces about it but never really seen it in sg. Anyone likes to briefly elaborate?

DO_YOU_BJ
11-08-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm curious about how this hanging flower joint works. Heard bits and pieces about it but never really seen it in sg. Anyone likes to briefly elaborate?

Bro Colins, HFJs are places where people "HANG FLOWERS" on singers.
Flowers are actually money on a band....the kind that beauty paegants(damn suddenly forget the spelling)wear!
The one that i patronise starts from lowest 100 bucks to 20000bucks per flower.
I've heard there are places that even have 10bucks but sorry, dunno where.
Gals will go on stage and sing, you will hang the flowers on them blah blah
Their occupation is restricted to a minimum target to be hit by each individual singer per month where there's a % split between singer n company
Some set target at between 6k-10k per month, depending on joint.
Again depending on joint, split can be 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 between gal and company....after they exceed there required mthly target, the % split changes to like 90%gal 10%company
There are 2 kinds of nite joints with these, where HFJs and KTV within the same estab...like DC, Mirage, Las Vegas and there are those that are purely nothing but HFJs.....stage and tables

Its a whole new level of play & extremely addictive.....and it aint for the faint hearted.
I personally know several who hang their entire fortune and family away....now bankrupt....some even became taxi drivers where once they were towkays driving "S" class or 7series......met one the other day at thomson esso station driving a cab.........was shocked to see each other and was ashamed to speak to me but he did acknowledge seeing me....poor chap
This is how addictive it can get.......

Not very long ago, i know of someone who hung 200k to a singer in 1 nite to profess his "LOVE" for her............silly some may say but hey, if he can afford it, what the heck ya ;)

To me, it's like an auction........that's Y i luv it hehehehe

ekemono
11-08-2008, 06:48 PM
I have been to one before. After I found out from her that the coy split certain % from my "tips" to her, next round and subsequently I either discreetly stuff the $ into her bag or pass it to her after supper.

Anyway, it is a expensive leisure activities and have stopped going and contacting the gal

glooper83
11-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Flowers are actually money on a band....the kind that beauty paegants(damn suddenly forget the spelling)wear!
Their occupation is restricted to a minimum target to be hit by each individual singer per month where there's a % split between singer n company
Again depending on joint, split can be 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 between gal and company....after they exceed there required mthly target, the % split changes to like 90%gal 10%company
There are 2 kinds of nite joints with these, where HFJs and KTV within the same estab...like DC, Mirage, Las Vegas and there are those that are purely nothing but HFJs.....stage and tables

Its a whole new level of play & extremely addictive.....and it aint for the faint hearted.
I personally know several who hang their entire fortune and family away....now bankrupt....some even became taxi drivers where once they were towkays driving "S" class or 7series......met one the other day at thomson esso station driving a cab.........was shocked to see each other and was ashamed to speak to me but he did acknowledge seeing me....poor chap

Not very long ago, i know of someone who hung 200k to a singer in 1 nite to profess his "LOVE" for her............silly some may say but hey, if he can afford it, what the heck ya ;)

What the heck ! :eek:

People actually get pleasure from just hanging "flowers" on the lady? No smoochie smoochie or or.. ..? $100 bucks just for that! Thank god i haven evolved to that kind of entertainment yet. No ktvs, no hfjs for me yet.. i think i will 'heart pain' when i see people hang 200k on the lady. Some super high class hobby eh?

Btw, i think you are referring to a sash.

DO_YOU_BJ
11-08-2008, 09:26 PM
What the heck ! :eek:

People actually get pleasure from just hanging "flowers" on the lady? No smoochie smoochie or or.. ..? $100 bucks just for that! Thank god i haven evolved to that kind of entertainment yet. No ktvs, no hfjs for me yet.. i think i will 'heart pain' when i see people hang 200k on the lady. Some super high class hobby eh?

Btw, i think you are referring to a sash.

Ya...tink its the hash.....but wats not mentioned here is what transpires between singer & flower hanger....again, the major players here not those hang 100 or 200.........
Hey, we got money that they need to hang, so guess what they'll do to keep you supporting them?
No brainer rite.....hehehehe

colins
11-08-2008, 10:42 PM

Ah...so that's really what they're doing in the ballroom. Most of the ktvs have those and you can see the stage from a tv in each room. The tv shows the singer from all different angles like a survelliance camera.

The first that I saw this type of HFJ is in xiamen, there's a hall as big as something like the dragonfly (in St James), the catwalk is elevated to eye level and it is made of glass where coloured lights shine through. They'll model the girls and during the interlude, ask some of them to sing. When I was there, there was this chinese orchestra performing as well, all lanky young girls ecstacy-ing in their music. The bid usually starts 1k 2k then come up to 5-6k, the highest I remember was like 10plus K or something but that girl wasn't pretty at all. I thought it looks like a charity function I've attended sometime ago.

Interesting note on the commission split. In shanghai dadi, they model the girls in bikinis and a friend in modelling line told me she recognised some of the girls there. We all went like wow, but she brings her girls out to drink with us too, and of cos some of us did get lucky. So we had none of that fun to hang flowers, unfortunately.

Actually I can't see for a bit how the game can be addictive, but there sure seems to be some ego trap taking place around there. Very emotional at times, amongst the different groups of people. But I noticed some of the pretty ones always go off quietly, and not much contenders also. Maybe the big bosses have a direct telecast on a projection tv somewhere up the floors and send their lackeys to bid for them.

Thanks for the brilliantly simple explanation, bro DYBJ. Now that such a u c tions are pretty hot during the seventh month, maybe should go check them out, for the mood you know.

Wonder how that bro threw up 200k. He probably make 1 million a week or something.

DO_YOU_BJ
11-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Actually I can't see for a bit how the game can be addictive, but there sure seems to be some ego trap taking place around there.

Well said...as usual bro colins...EGO
Its all about showing wealth...who got more $$$ bags the you know what.
Many a times, you can see HIGH HANDED players literally making other contenders pull their resources together and still cant outhang........FACE VALUE bro.....man's greatest weakness
I've also seen people hang till credit card bounce...have to call people to come rescue him....hahahahahaaha

Well, all i can say is, bro, most players of HFJs all sian & bored of the GL WLs, KTV gals....though they definately qualify as sidedish which I've said before. It's totally a new level of playing already onve you're hooked in HFJs.

There's a thread on it by some who seems to frequent HFJs...why not go there & take a look........

colins
11-08-2008, 11:01 PM
I've also seen people hang till credit card bounce...have to call people to come rescue him....hahahahahaaha

There's a thread on it by some who seems to frequent HFJs...why not go there & take a look........

If its for the rich, then I count out straight. I dun even have credit card, if use debit card can bounce?

But I guess they too learnt their lessons la. Maybe we should pool our resource together and start one HFJ? Seems like a splendid idea ah? I do sourcing, you do QC. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
11-08-2008, 11:05 PM
If its for the rich, then I count out straight. I dun even have credit card, if use debit card can bounce?

But I guess they too learnt their lessons la. Maybe we should pool our resource together and start one HFJ? Seems like a splendid idea ah? I do sourcing, you do QC. :p

There r abt 40 such joints here.
Real flower hangers r limited...........
This kinda biz not for me bro...i'd prefer my current status....FLOWER OPENER hehehehe

colins
11-08-2008, 11:09 PM
There r abt 40 such joints here.
Real flower hangers r limited...........
This kinda biz not for me bro...i'd prefer my current status....FLOWER OPENER hehehehe

Damn...I hope the '200k guy' is not you! haha
Juz kidding man. Thanks for the info!

Frankiestine
12-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Ya...tink its the hash.

yeah bro got to be the hash, which is actually slang for marijuana, they had been smoking which clouded their judgment, to blow away such money just to hang some flowers...:D

Heart Break Kid
12-08-2008, 12:55 PM
I still prefer KTV than HFJ ..KTV is more fun-loving :D

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 02:53 AM
I still prefer KTV than HFJ ..KTV is more fun-loving :D

Bro HBK...different strokes for different folks:D
But then again, if you're a real full time cheonger, sooner or later, you'll also get sick of KTV........

This is like a learning curve for all cheongsters
1st the HCs or TNs
Then the GLs & OKTs
Then the KTVs
Then the HFJs
&
Finally a group of old kakis at a kopitiam la kopi.......hv a lao hor then go back n sleep hahahaha

Of cos, only apply to people who start very young and get bored before grey hair age.......but those who start later......well, to me, cycle still somewhat the same only onset diff only;)

glooper83
13-08-2008, 02:58 AM
1st the HCs or TNs
Then the GLs & OKTs
Then the KTVs
Then the HFJs
&
Finally a group of old kakis at a kopitiam la kopi.......hv a lao hor then go back n sleep hahahaha

Omg, i skipped stage 1 and went to 2 immediately! :eek:

Hope i dun move on to 3 and 4. This kind of "advancement" i shall give it a pass. Haha

Anyway, 3am leow. Time to sleep bro. Gdnite

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Omg, i skipped stage 1 and went to 2 immediately! :eek:

Hope i dun move on to 3 and 4. This kind of "advancement" i shall give it a pass. Haha

Anyway, 3am leow. Time to sleep bro. Gdnite

3 & 4 onwards below rule will apply.
Wanna play, better can pay
Cannot pay, better dun play!

Nite dude

Heart Break Kid
13-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Bro HBK...different strokes for different folks:D
But then again, if you're a real full time cheonger, sooner or later, you'll also get sick of KTV........

1st the HCs or TNs
Then the GLs & OKTs
Then the KTVs
Then the HFJs
&

Of cos, only apply to people who start very young and get bored before grey hair age.......but those who start later......well, to me, cycle still somewhat the same only onset diff only;)

Well well .. I am agreeable :p

KTV & Geylang Lor 8 still my all-time favourites ..hehehe :D

longwinter
13-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Well well .. I am agreeable :p

KTV & Geylang Lor 8 still my all-time favourites ..hehehe :D

but geylang lor 8 de gals like no good leh, controlled by mafu de. And dun noe why la, dun noe is my expectations high or wad, l jus feel that nowadays the quality of gals at GL not as good as few yrs ago leh.

Heart Break Kid
13-08-2008, 12:09 PM
but geylang lor 8 de gals like no good leh, controlled by mafu de. And dun noe why la, dun noe is my expectations high or wad, l jus feel that nowadays the quality of gals at GL not as good as few yrs ago leh.

Hmm ..its true that the PRC girls is been controlled mafu.

From the start of 2008, I managed to find one Shenyang syt 22yrs old who look like SHE Selina in Lor 8 & happen to found out that her face & breast done surgery before :eek:

Then now I found one Hunan syt also 22 yrs old chio modern ..

Sometimes I booked them on their off-peak hours for say 3~4 hours with 2 shots just cost mi around $200 cheaper than KTV girls :D

longwinter
13-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Hmm ..its true that the PRC girls is been controlled mafu.

From the start of 2008, I managed to find one Shenyang syt 22yrs old who look like SHE Selina in Lor 8 & happen to found out that her face & breast done surgery before :eek:

Then now I found one Hunan syt also 22 yrs old chio modern ..

Sometimes I booked them on their off-peak hours for say 3~4 hours with 2 shots just cost mi around $200 cheaper than KTV girls :D

l tink if u wan to visit these prc gals standing ard there, best is not to go at night, ya like u say, go during their off peak hrs and they will be willingly to stay wif u longer. With mafu control, they cant stay in the room long wif u, phonecalls were be blasted at them to ask them to hurry.

Wah, not bad leh, u got urself a good deal. Last time l visited one, it is near the lorong 13 there, the lane behind, the ppl selling ciggies area. Find one, quite cute looking and jus onz her, and in the room, after the session, she told me if l afternoon come find her, she can stay wif me longer a bit. Asked for my number and giv her number to me, but l didnt find her again la, cos l am really disappted wad l see in the room, she like no breasts one. :o

DO_YOU_BJ
13-08-2008, 12:48 PM
cos l am really disappted wad l see in the room, she like no breasts one. :o

hahahaha bro, kenna conned by the PUSH UP BRA syndrome?
Better learn how to see what's a merchandise with & without PUSH UPs..........
You're not the 1st one whom i heard from with regards to this....hehehe:D

longwinter
13-08-2008, 12:51 PM
hahahaha bro, kenna conned by the PUSH UP BRA syndrome?
Better learn how to see what's a merchandise with & without PUSH UPs..........
You're not the 1st one whom i heard from with regards to this....hehehe:D

yea very sad sia...saw her quite cute looking den at least shld be b cup. Knn, go in, when she undress, l got the Greatest shock out of my life. No breasts at all, and her nipples are black.

haiss...immediately l noe l hav make a very bad choice. :(

Heart Break Kid
13-08-2008, 05:54 PM
l tink if u wan to visit these prc gals standing ard there, best is not to go at night, ya like u say, go during their off peak hrs and they will be willingly to stay wif u longer. With mafu control, they cant stay in the room long wif u, phonecalls were be blasted at them to ask them to hurry.

Wah, not bad leh, u got urself a good deal. Last time l visited one, it is near the lorong 13 there, the lane behind, the ppl selling ciggies area. Find one, quite cute looking and jus onz her, and in the room, after the session, she told me if l afternoon come find her, she can stay wif me longer a bit. Asked for my number and giv her number to me, but l didnt find her again la, cos l am really disappted wad l see in the room, she like no breasts one. :o

Night time mafu only allowed $100 for 30 mins & will call the girls time up ;)

So $100 + $10 (room) + $2 (condom) = $112 for you take her number & to decide whether to find her again.
Cheaper than KTV girls & HFJ singers.

Streetwalkers in Lor 8 normally don't out to cheat or dig you :p they make a honest living :D

you n me
14-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Draw of the luck brother .... but I really avoid those with mafu .... get irritated when they rush me :mad:

hunger_for_sex
21-08-2008, 12:59 PM

Yo bro longwinter u shift here liao ah haha

lambo_tan
21-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts as things will soon turn to custard. ;) All relationships start that way but 99% of them will end up causing endless suffering for one or both parties.:D

u must have been hurt really deep b4 :D

PRC Rammer
21-08-2008, 03:29 PM
There is some singles who cannot the right local girls & at that same time wanted to set up a family with kids -
they just have to look for foreign girls.

Sometimes certain things in life is bo pian ones :(

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 03:33 PM
There is some singles who cannot the right local girls & at that same time wanted to set up a family with kids -
they just have to look for foreign girls.

Sometimes certain things in life is bo pian ones :(

All life is pre-destined.....
Because of WANTS, that's why things happen.
But pre-destined doesn't mean you cant create a diversion from its pre-destined path.......

I want a car....get car kenna accident....never owned a car prior...never kenna accident before
Never tried raw....dick so healthy...tried raw want more...then kenna STD
Got many good gal...fuck already like very normal..want more thrill...call FL or WL....kenna KC Trap

Bro, all because of WANTS
So Bo Pians...dun quite agree. More like one's perception on life.

PRC Rammer
21-08-2008, 03:46 PM
All life is pre-destined.....
Because of WANTS, that's why things happen.
But pre-destined doesn't mean you cant create a diversion from its pre-destined path.......

I want a car....get car kenna accident....never owned a car prior...never kenna accident before
Never tried raw....dick so healthy...tried raw want more...then kenna STD
Got many good gal...fuck already like very normal..want more thrill...call FL or WL....kenna KC Trap

Bro, all because of WANTS
So Bo Pians...dun quite agree. More like one's perception on life.

Any single guys wanted to have a family is normal - whether the ending is good or sad ones, it is not within our control that why I called it bo pian. But people can alway strive to fulfil their dreams that is what life about right.

Just my view :)

glooper83
21-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Well, this IS a materialistic world and we all have wants. Blame globalisation? Maybe.. Unless we can all turn to monk hood and absolve all our wants, this will be a persistent problem. Well, maybe dun have to be so drastic. Like Bro DYBJ says, all based on your perception on life. I am roughly satisfied with my life right to this moment, and all that i need is to live simply. I am happy wanking to a picture of a super model, dun need to bed her. I am happy talking and chatting on this forum, dun need to be lulled by the KC of the FL, WL.

hunger_for_sex
21-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Not good at writing, so i just say in brief about my experiences. Like many cheongster, wat i seek is just lust and thrill from the commerical sex scene. My view is the same as all fuck n go so that y i should say i did not RTF til then. My first RTF was given to this FL, A. She is definately a charmer . I know i find something in her that i like then sex. I try to maintence i clear state of mind. That when i manage to spot all the trick n pattern that we all r know of. At that point of time i am so glad. Not bad i told myself. Manage to still keep a rational state of mind. Think with my big head then with small head.

Then it happen again. This time with another FL, B . Again i am drew to her char more then the sex she give. Again i try to rational with myself, they r just doing their jobs but this time after so long, (have been more then 3mth) , i feel myself growing more n more to her. i can sense she really like. I admit i like her alot too. Wat i feel is that i really something special to her. I dun mind her past as long as she stop working after that. (she going back soon). Wat i am confused right now is i am not sure of wat she feeling. Am i carrot or really there is something special between us? Like i mention, i alrdy try to keep a rational mind n try to spot trick n there but all i find is her care n concern for me. Will be visiting her in her homeland after she go back so get to know her better. Any advice or comment will be welcome thank

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Well, this IS a materialistic world and we all have wants. Blame globalisation? Maybe.. Unless we can all turn to monk hood and absolve all our wants, this will be a persistent problem. Well, maybe dun have to be so drastic. Like Bro DYBJ says, all based on your perception on life. I am roughly satisfied with my life right to this moment, and all that i need is to live simply. I am happy wanking to a picture of a super model, dun need to bed her. I am happy talking and chatting on this forum, dun need to be lulled by the KC of the FL, WL.

Wah kaoz, just saw a porn clip last nite wif a guy getting a BJ from a chick then Fing her while holding a mag of a chio chick...all the while focused on the chick on the mag....didnt know u soooo sick....bwahahahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Any single guys wanted to have a family is normal - whether the ending is good or sad ones, it is not within our control that why I called it bo pian. But people can alway strive to fulfil their dreams that is what life about right.

Just my view :)

Bro, yes, we are just sharing our views, not debating....kewl.
You are coming from a very typical human's point of view. That's totally agreeable.
Marraige, kids, wealth isnt everything.
That's why, the secret of TRUE happiness is not in those things that lay men seek.
Trust me man, i used to be a very arrogant SOB, now, all you have i've obtained plus more! Still no inner peace leh or happiness
It was when i left this FULFILL DREAMS world that I actually found what I've been searching for all my life........

All human needs are superficial bro, if u can adapt to a philosophical mind and train your eyes carefully, you'll see through the OUTLOOK of things and see within...meaning into the core.....then you'll understand the TRUE meaning of what life is all about.

Cheers bro;)

glooper83
21-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Wah kaoz, just saw a porn clip last nite wif a guy getting a BJ from a chick then Fing her while holding a mag of a chio chick...all the while focused on the chick on the mag....didnt know u soooo sick....bwahahahahaha

Hmmmmmmmmm.... :rolleyes:

longwinter
21-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Yo bro longwinter u shift here liao ah haha

yoyo, haha kind of, nwadays seem to be like hanging more ard in this section :o

fables
21-08-2008, 10:29 PM
give the man a tiger , all the best to u bro:)