PDA

View Full Version : good ger to intro

babie
11-07-2008, 11:40 AM
I hv one local lady friend is looking for bf(long term relationship type)
She is 28, good character, very very pretty, big eyes, long hair, fair skin, slim, 1.66cm, has a decent and well paid job.
If you are below 40 (single or divorcee), above 1.72cm, earning more then 10k every month (prefer work as banker, doctor, lawyer, sales or marketing manager,self business) let me know if keen, I'll try to arrange you for meet up

joker88
20-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Any Bro Qualify ??? :D

Bro woody,

Dun pretend pretend look around you. Look at yourself. You qualify lah!
Single, under 40, earn more than 10K per month and taller than 1.72m. :D

But then hor, I think one thing maybe you cannot qualify leh.

You are a seasoned cheongster lah. How to qualify?? :rolleyes:

Bro TS, you did not state whether her propective hubby can be a cheongster or not?
If cannot, then 99% of the bros here do not qualify leh??

Maybe you must state that "he" cannot be cheongster, cannot patronise FLs,
cannot go for GL150 WLs, cannot go HCs and must be faithful hubby. :D

Prince7
20-07-2008, 02:28 PM
:

Bro TS, you did not state whether her propective hubby can be a cheongster or not?
If cannot, then 99% of the bros here do not qualify leh??

Maybe you must state that "he" cannot be cheongster, cannot patronise FLs,
cannot go for GL150 WLs, cannot go HCs and must be faithful hubby. :D

Hehehe, in that case TS should not post here looking for the right guy loh :D
But then, it may be that TS post here is to look for someone that:-
1) Likes to cheong
2) Love to patronise FL/WL
3) Go for all range of Cat WL
4) Favour HC, KTV

In that case, many bros here qualify ;)
ENjoy:D

KLKOOL
21-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Can she accept someone who cheong a lot ? if not, better not to find someone from here .. :p

AhLunLun
22-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Aww. I'm below 40 but i dont even earn above 1k a month.
Does your friend mind having Gardenia bread every meal? LOL
Yes, im not a chiongster =D

FL Lover
22-07-2008, 10:41 AM
so demanding? must earn 10k every month... i thought if she is a good ger... her requirement will be simple.....

TO MEET SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE ME AS WHAT I AM.
TO MEET SOMEONE WHO WILL NOT CHEATED ON ME
TO MEET SOMEONE WHO WILL WALK WITH ME THOUGH BAD N GOOD TIMES
REGARDLESS WHAT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.

tio boh my bro? I have already met someone like that. maybe can "retune" the requirements with yor friend again....:D

willy_sgsg
22-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Oei T.S...u never state her body type yet...her figure good bo...like the boobs size...waist line...butt....hahaha...let us justify is she a "good good" ger bo mah rite...then u will be able to get more enquiries...:p

hermit1313
22-07-2008, 03:47 PM
lol i am interested but not fit into her category... sigh... maybe sometime i be able to reach the salary figure soon... haha

EtherC
22-07-2008, 05:29 PM
TS must really hate this friend to advertise here.:D

KLKOOL
22-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Aww. I'm below 40 but i dont even earn above 1k a month.
Does your friend mind having Gardenia bread every meal? LOL
Yes, im not a chiongster =D

cheongster does not mean must have money, means will screw around at any given opportunity :D

lenux
22-07-2008, 11:43 PM

...Or may be TS is a HIGH END OKT who tried to help "her?" friend to establish long term $ business plan. Only for those with deep deep pocket cheongter leh.

all4great2
23-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Earning more than 10k a month ... > RMB10k/month loh :D

Lonelydick
26-07-2008, 02:20 PM
looks to me like school holiday is here again.:confused:

Vectra
28-07-2008, 08:10 AM
Why good gal need 10K to match? Pussy make of gold? :confused:

X_plorer
29-07-2008, 08:06 AM
She is 28, good character, very very pretty, big eyes, long hair, fair skin, slim, 1.66cm, has a decent and well paid job.
If you are below 40 (single or divorcee), above 1.72cm, earning more then 10k every month (prefer work as banker, doctor, lawyer, sales or marketing manager,self business) let me know if keen, I'll try to arrange you for meet up

Oh no..

I, 28, Self Business, earning more than $10k. But too bad married and only 164 leh..

My friends around maybe still have..

glooper83
05-08-2008, 01:33 AM
shat.. i younger than her by 3 years and jobless at the moment. Looks like 10k is still quite a long way to go. BUT i am not a seasoned cheongster.. LOLS.. plsss qualify meeee... Lols... If really so good, should just attend some speed dating, rather than post here. :confused:

BigBoy2
05-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi,

I am 183cm, single, 38, 100k ++ a year and self employed, can or not??

colins
05-08-2008, 11:34 PM

hahahah...bro etherc, you damn funny. Can advertise anywhere but find a sex fourm to advertise, TS must also be one big joker.

teapot
06-08-2008, 04:18 AM
looking for a BF in SBF:confused:

monster.cookie
06-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Freaking hilarious!!

Looking for bf in SBF. I thought by now sure got pple ask the standard questions le. Since no have, let me have the honours...

TS,

can give us more details like :-

1. Boobs size
2. Complexion
3. Service good or not
4. Damage (since she need 10k/mth to qualify, maybe she got maintenance fee).

Kaoz!! Go back to school la~

Cheers!-

fenwick
10-08-2008, 03:11 AM
TS nick " Babie " sounds girlie to me . Maybe same person is it ? Any way willing to relocate ? 20,000 baht can or not har ?:p

BB Wizard
10-08-2008, 03:53 AM

I think if she's that good, she can easily find a long term relationship or will not be lacking of suitors.

Xgenre
10-08-2008, 08:37 AM
As posted in the other thread, TS actually pm me her msn address and I spoke to her on msn. She is a very nice girl, a SQ air stewardess from Shanghai. She broke up with her bf some time back and asked TS jokingly to introduce his colleagues. I think this is because TS works in Shanghai. She has no idea TS will help her look for friends in this sex forum.

She found out and is disappointed. She met TS during a dinner to ask him why he posted this intro in a sex forum. TS just said 'to help u find friends mah'. Dunno the intention behind his move and I don't wish to speculate.

Guys, just move on. Nothing will happen in this thread. I've actually met her for coffee. Charming, intelligent lady. A girl who can be a good friend. I actually wish to thank TS. By the way, she's a really decent girl so our meeting is really decent too.

glooper83
10-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Ohz... ok... anti climax ending to the speculation. :rolleyes:

haha.. anyway Grats to your new found friend