PDA

View Full Version : Bros' If my Chong Qing Gal Kanna Deported back..Is She Able to Come Back

jng8338
21-07-2008, 05:30 PM
To all Bro..tks for yr valuable time for reading my lines---Below

1) I hv been with this gal (Chong Qing) for 6mths. Then a few weeks back..kanna a bloodly asshole who reported to the police and caught for Overstay and 1mth in sentence!!

2) I am going to marry her in china then after 1yr then apply for her to come over as a social pass temp then PR hopefully is it possible??

3) My background is abv avg...and should i go to MP for advise or ICA???

4) Pls all gd saint out there reading my lines...Pls give me some advice!!!

Last but not least She here as a PDMM and i spoke to the police officer n ICA officer and confirmed only charged for overstaying..

I'm lost in thought and really need some advice from bros who had exp...

aczeta76
21-07-2008, 05:38 PM
There is likely to be a debarment period of 1-3 years after sentence is passed.

Good luck to you. If you can prove she can provide for herself through "normal" mean in SG then better chance of getting the pass approved/

jng8338
21-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Tks to Bro aczeta76...

Tks for your advice...If i put it this way

1) Can i give tax proof then i am able to support her and try out in the china embassy.. and eg.(my annual income is 500K - 1mil) is that a plus point for me to get her to singapore? not as PR at least a social pass and renew every six mths then... take thing slowly

2) For getting her social pass.. can i go for both MP n China embassy for remcommedation.. is it a higher chance..

Pls i nd advice on the issue..pls tks in advance...

chatlovers
21-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Tks to Bro aczeta76...

Tks for your advice...If i put it this way

1) Can i give tax proof then i am able to support her and try out in the china embassy.. and eg.(my annual income is 500K - 1mil)

Pls i nd advice on the issue..pls tks in advance...

I dont think money would be big factor here.. It has more to do with law and regulations. Why did you allow her to over stay? I mean you could have extended her pass or atleast go out for few days to malaysia or nearby and then bring her back again.

If you were so keen and willing to marry then I wonder why you didnt act on time. Coz now you have made it bit difficult for yourself. Illegal immigrants has been nigg issue in Singapore and govt is dealing strictly with them.

Still you do have a chance of bringing her back but only after marrying her lawfully. And she is not convicted of any other charges in Singapore.

aczeta76
21-07-2008, 06:32 PM
I dont think money would be big factor here.. It has more to do with law and regulations. Why did you allow her to over stay? I mean you could have extended her pass or atleast go out for few days to malaysia or nearby and then bring her back again.

If you were so keen and willing to marry then I wonder why you didnt act on time. Coz now you have made it bit difficult for yourself. Illegal immigrants has been nigg issue in Singapore and govt is dealing strictly with them.

Still you do have a chance of bringing her back but only after marrying her lawfully. And she is not convicted of any other charges in Singapore.

Ya.. money not everything. Even if you marry her in PRC or the Bahamas, it is still ICA's call on whether to grant entry.

Overstaying quite serious..

jng8338
21-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Bro aczeta76 n Chatlover..

Bro to be honest... i was in the middle of meeting when i got her phone call telling me she is in police station... cut short.. i was told only by the police officer that she overstay....then i called her sister-in-law working in one of the hotel near marina sq..that she got her special pass till next year 2009 jun..

Then the police officer..then told me that it a case of misunderstanding that she can't read english(lol!! she was caught suprise too.. i visit her at the station lock-up cell..then i know...

thus only charge for overstay lo...damn... and curse the guy who told the police (The police office tell me.. a man tipped then on the day she was caught juz 2hrs bef..)

jng8338
21-07-2008, 06:44 PM

Bro.. i am confirmed that she is charged with overstay and nothing else...
( I was at e court when the judge passed the sentence 4wks n 4k)

tks u for the advice!!

sammyboyfor
21-07-2008, 06:49 PM
( I was at e court when the judge passed the sentence 4wks n 4k)

tks u for the advice!!

Give her a call to find out how she is and she'll tell you how much she's thinking of you. :D

http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/adultcheck/idximages/chinafl.wmv

A*star
21-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Haha. Matters of the heart, really got alot of "experts"

Schenker
22-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Bro aczeta76 n Chatlover..

Bro to be honest... i was in the middle of meeting when i got her phone call telling me she is in police station... cut short.. i was told only by the police officer that she overstay....then i called her sister-in-law working in one of the hotel near marina sq..that she got her special pass till next year 2009 jun..

Then the police officer..then told me that it a case of misunderstanding that she can't read english(lol!! she was caught suprise too.. i visit her at the station lock-up cell..then i know...

thus only charge for overstay lo...damn... and curse the guy who told the police (The police office tell me.. a man tipped then on the day she was caught juz 2hrs bef..)

In the earlier post, you said she is a PDMM, then in this post, you mention she got her special pass till June 09. So what's the special pass? How the police officer possibly charge her if her pass expires in Jun 09?

Can roughly state what's her charge was? Is it under chapter 133? :confused:

Schenker
22-07-2008, 04:48 PM

(I was at e court when the judge passed the sentence 4wks n 4k)

tks u for the advice!!

So when is she released? Did you check with the ICA will she get deported after her jail sentence?

Frankly speaking, you will have a hard time getting her to stay here permanently, less to mention get a SPR, to be a little be pessimistic here. :cool:

jng8338
22-07-2008, 04:50 PM
In the earlier post, you said she is a PDMM, then in this post, you mention she got her special pass till June 09. So what's the special pass? How the police officer possibly charge her if her pass expires in Jun 09?

Can roughly state what's her charge was? Is it under chapter 133? :confused:

She is a PDMM with special pass that allow her to accompany her daughter when she is in singapore... but sadly she was suppose to re-new it jan 08 this yr... lol she thought was suppose to re-new in jun 09... which the police stated that she might has misunstand it!!!

thus---case closed and convicted of Over-stayed in singapore...and no other charges...

jng8338
22-07-2008, 04:54 PM
So when is she released? Did you check with the ICA will she get deported after her jail sentence?

Frankly speaking, you will have a hard time getting her to stay here permanently, less to mention get a SPR, to be a little be pessimistic here. :cool:

I have spoke with the ICA officer... she will be deported once she is relased..

Btw instead of getting a PR.. is is a higher chance for her to get a social pass--then is renewable every 6mths..

pls advice..

Schenker
22-07-2008, 04:56 PM
She is a PDMM with special pass that allow her to accompany her daughter when she is in singapore... but sadly she was suppose to re-new it jan 08 this yr... lol she thought was suppose to re-new in jun 09... which the police stated that she might has misunstand it!!!

thus---case closed and convicted of Over-stayed in singapore...and no other charges...

Alamak, whose her sponsor?? At least should have told her to renew half-yearly or yearly mah. I believe the poodles do pity her on the surface, but 6 mths of overstaying is no joke, as she can be jailed for more than 1 mth. In her case, overstaying charge will be categorized under immigration regulation, think she may get deported after the jail term. Her finger-prints (10) will be recorded into the system.

All I can say is all the best to both of you. :cool:

I have spoke with the ICA officer... she will be deported once she is relased..

Btw instead of getting a PR.. is is a higher chance for her to get a social pass--then is renewable every 6mths..

pls advice..

PR not likely. But non-renewable social visit pass is likely, but with alot of obstacles in front or you. Do you wanna risk marry her, knowing that you have hell of a time getting her to stay here for such a short period of time? :cool:

jng8338
22-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Alamak, whose her sponsor?? At least should have told her to renew half-yearly or yearly mah. I believe the poodles do pity her on the surface, but 6 mths of overstaying is no joke, as she can be jailed for more than 1 mth. In her case, overstaying charge will be categorized under immigration regulation, think she may get deported after the jail term. Her finger-prints (10) will be recorded into the system.

All I can say is all the best to both of you. :cool:

PR not likely. But non-renewable social visit pass is likely, but with alot of obstacles in front or you. Do you wanna risk marry her, knowing that you have hell of a time getting her to stay here for such a short period of time? :cool:

Hi Bro--

So i hv two road in-front of me--

1) Marry her in China after 1yr-- then seek approval for her social pass..

2) Might as well go China to develop my career there... am i right in saying..this is a veri likly situation i am having..

Schenker
22-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi Bro--

So i hv two road in-front of me--

1) Marry her in China after 1yr-- then seek approval for her social pass..

2) Might as well go China to develop my career there... am i right in saying..this is a veri likly situation i am having..

What's your specialty? :D

Does your gerfrd agrees with you to grow your roots there?

jng8338
22-07-2008, 06:00 PM
What's your specialty? :D

Does your gerfrd agrees with you to grow your roots there?

Haha...

As for your second question... She would prefer me to go there and settle in... that why i am in a pinch... shd i go or not...

Frankly speaking... being in a spot now... i can see that my weakness in life is relationship..... dammn.... no one is prefect after all...

dc7176
25-07-2008, 02:33 PM
if you earn more than 40k a month, try getting a model virgin from China instead of a PDMM... less trouble summore...

no offense :D

somehow gotta agree w u!!! w 40k a month, TS can juz keep her as a mistress in china... y go thru all these shit???

RoqueHorn
25-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Love is blind rite?

jng8338
25-07-2008, 11:13 PM
somehow gotta agree w u!!! w 40k a month, TS can juz keep her as a mistress in china... y go thru all these shit???

Bro i get what u meant.. but i feel that she is the one for me... :D...

regard
Jng.. tks for the advice..

PS: I hope she is my last stop....

ekemono
26-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Hi TS,

I wont want to comment on you cos you know your heart best. However, the question is if she is sincere to be with you then how come she took the risk and overstay? I am sure she knew about the penalty.

naemlo
26-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Save more money to visit her. Save even more money to provide for her n her kid. :D

jng8338
26-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Save more money to visit her. Save even more money to provide for her n her kid. :D

Bro---that wat i'm talking abt..:D i'm saving while expanding.. my biz

Btw i'm 25yo and she is 28... (I got a weakness for older ladies i guess)

dc7176
26-07-2008, 10:19 AM

wah lan!! bro u only 25 niah!!! earn 40k a month!!! u got lots of chance to meet other gals lor... u wan old auntie, young virgin oso hav lor... :p:D

anyway juz my 2 cent worth of advise!! :)

jng8338
26-07-2008, 12:12 PM
wah lan!! bro u only 25 niah!!! earn 40k a month!!! u got lots of chance to meet other gals lor... u wan old auntie, young virgin oso hav lor...

anyway juz my 2 cent worth of advise!!

Bro..family biz la..:p (Oldest Grandson.aka.grandma boy..:p)

To be honest.. my first gf oso older then me by 4yo lei...hokkien got a saying.. (Marry a gal older then u == biz sure to soar...) haha...veri old thinking rite... wat to do...

naemlo
26-07-2008, 01:50 PM

25 is a good age to cheong n get to learn more which college dun teach.... Y will u commit to a old foreign lady who has a kid? Easier? Marry 1 get 1 free? :rolleyes:

jng8338
26-07-2008, 02:13 PM
25 is a good age to cheong n get to learn more which college dun teach.... Y will u commit to a old foreign lady who has a kid? Easier? Marry 1 get 1 free? :rolleyes:

Bro.. if u get to see her pic... u would say her old... no worry.. i understand wat you r saying... and i am veri gratful of it..

When it come to love... i guess it's blind... (in a way yes la.. i dun wan to hv kids:D)

CCP76
28-07-2008, 10:08 PM
i think since u are not really working but earning a good paycheck every month, why dont u try to set up a branch office in chongqing???
and u can hire your lover to be your PA

in singapore, i think she will have problems getting PR ...so the best hope is, u save as much as possible, and when the separation gets unbearable, marry her and stay with her in china

after all, 100k sing can get u a good house in CQ, and a mil in savings sing can last u a lifetime in CQ, unless u are a wasteful spender

jng8338
29-07-2008, 09:34 AM
i think since u are not really working but earning a good paycheck every month, why dont u try to set up a branch office in chongqing???
and u can hire your lover to be your PA

in singapore, i think she will have problems getting PR ...so the best hope is, u save as much as possible, and when the separation gets unbearable, marry her and stay with her in china

after all, 100k sing can get u a good house in CQ, and a mil in savings sing can last u a lifetime in CQ, unless u are a wasteful spender

Hi Bro.. that is actually my 2nd option..if it really nd to come to that...

A*star
02-08-2008, 08:31 PM
wish you true love....

qw2op
03-08-2008, 01:07 AM
walao eh, bro ts ... noticed ur no came out in 4d starter prize 2day ... hope u won sum money ... :D :)

glooper83
11-08-2008, 02:11 PM

Bro, i was almost in the same predicament as you. Also contemplating if i should move to china and settle down there. BUT, i was thinking what job could i find there. Secondly, like you i am 25, i was thinking if i am able to sacrifice my whole life ahead just for her. The answer was no, because i barely know her. Whereas for you, if you really know her and feel that she is the one for you then go for it.

For me, i am quite 'sick' of the life in Sg. We work so hard and yet theres so little entertainment, i was very keen to move if given the chance, but to uproot to another country and not be able to support myself there seems to be a very disturbing thought for me.

All i can say is that, you have already conquered the two 'ifs' that i had. Money and the relationship. Good luck in whatever decision you make.

Eunuch
12-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Ah siah kia and eldest grandson want a PDMM, you wanna ki si your grandparents ... :eek:

So loaded, give her a couple of millions, buy a big bungalow here lor, then apply for PR :D

Rattler
15-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Whatever the reason, once deported before means kena blackmark liao .... the chances of coming back is slim if not zero ... easiest way is to make investment here lor ...

Stanely_Huang
15-08-2008, 10:00 AM
I would say chances is 30%. I got a buddy married a Chongqing gal who was deported 8 months ago and she now here on Green Card.

runscape
15-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Brother, we do not know each other.
But just believe me one time. Losing an arm is better than losing a life.

Cut off this relationship and start a new one. There will be endless problems.

dc7176
15-08-2008, 03:32 PM
under immigration act. anyone kena remove from spore, must hav a written permission from the authority to re enter spore.

havin a visa does not mean automatic entry.

AmazonGer
16-08-2008, 09:53 PM
TS, u know her 6mths only????

Cool down.........

Listen. During the period while she is serving her sentence, cool down and think and i MEAN THINK....see she is the right woman for you. After she have served her sentence and deported back, again see she is still the one for you, if YES, go China and visit her for a short period, visit her home, her parents, friends....etc....

After all these, if everything ok, then do what u want. Got it?

No need for me to say so clearly, just cool down and THINK.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Maybe before you actually proceed with anything, just get your family together and tell them the "TRUTH" about this woman blah blah.......
We'll see how it goes from there.

One day, you'll be a dad, turn the tables and think what you'll do......

Like what me old man use to tell me when i was much younger and did stoopid stuff:
If i knew you're gonna do blah blah to dishonour our family name, I shud have STRANGLED you at birth....strong words but now that I'm a dad myself, I totally understand where he's coming from.

Keep her as a lover in my opinion.
Give it a few years if it can last that long and see how it blossoms then decide.....till then, enjoy every inch and moment of her........

别冲动...yours will be yours......as per my siggy below
How you kick away will still crawl back one...that's called MAN! or in my book....MCP MAN hahahaha like me hehehe

jng8338
23-09-2008, 11:59 AM
:eek::DTo all Bro who hv given me advice!!!

Sum it up

I juz return from Chong Qing went there for a mth stay in her hse and met her two sister ( Damn Chio plus Super SYT :D)

Get to know her better and more..

Plus point.. She is willing to sign pre-marriage paper with me.. not wanting anything at all.. hmmm.. Can give advice on this matter..

I will be going again in Oct to see hw things are.. will post asap..

tks u for all your wonderful time and effort for reading my long post and giving me feedback as well..

HAPPY BONKING...

slider_72
23-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Plus point.. She is willing to sign pre-marriage paper with me.. not wanting anything at all.. hmmm.. Can give advice on this matter..

If you divorce her in Singapore, surprise surprise, the pre-nuptial agreement that you sign is not worth the price of the paper it is written on. I am not sure what is Chinese law on this issue. You better check to make sure. If you intend to live in China permanently after marriage but retain your Singapore citizenship, chances are you can probably choose to file for divorce either in China or Singapore. Now which country to choose will depend which law is more favourable for you.

Unlike in the States, pre-nuptial agreements will not be enforced in Singapore. The rationale is that one enters into a marriage with the intention that it lasts, hence your vows "till death do us part". Signing a pre-nuptial agreement goes against that whole idea of sanctity of marriage.

So, if you think that by signing a pre-nuptial agreement, you can protect your assets from her later on, you are sorely mistaken my friend. Perhaps your girl is aware of this hence she readily agreed to sign the pre-nup with you? If she is the one filing for divorce later, she can choose to have it filed here if Singapore law is more favourable for her.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Bro, wat comes fast goes fast.
Nothing in life comes without a price.
Dun jump the gun.
Like my siggy, wats yours will be yours so dun worry.
Take your time to know her better inside out including those close around her.
Relax.
Scared no time to marry meh?
You know why they call it ROM?
Cos the gov dun care abt any dumb mistakes one makes but this one, you better register!!!!!
ROM = REGISTRAR OF MISTAKE!

Darkstorm
24-09-2008, 04:13 AM
:eek::DTo all Bro who hv given me advice!!!

Sum it up

I juz return from Chong Qing went there for a mth stay in her hse and met her two sister ( Damn Chio plus Super SYT :D)

Get to know her better and more..

I will be going again in Oct to see hw things are.. will post asap..

tks u for all your wonderful time and effort for reading my long post and giving me feedback as well..

HAPPY BONKING...

Please treat your girl well. She sounds like a good girl.

slider_72
24-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Please treat your girl well. She sounds like a good girl.

What made you say that bro? I can't find anything in his previous posts suggesting that she is any better than all the other WLs. You think she is a good girl simply because she said she was willing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement? That could also be let go long line to catch big fish. You'll never know.

jojogigi
24-09-2008, 11:09 AM
PRC girls all fucking smart at cheating money. Dun fuck ard with them. But i love fuckin ard with them. Dun have much money to let them cheat. hhoowowow

Darkstorm
25-09-2008, 12:20 AM
What made you say that bro? I can't find anything in his previous posts suggesting that she is any better than all the other WLs. You think she is a good girl simply because she said she was willing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement? That could also be let go long line to catch big fish. You'll never know.

Yes, he should know his situation better than any of us.

You don't feel a pre-nuptial agreement is good enough to convince you that the girl is not out for a guy's money?

slider_72
25-09-2008, 10:42 AM
You don't feel a pre-nuptial agreement is good enough to convince you that the girl is not out for a guy's money?

I feel that signing a pre-nuptial agreement signals to the girl that the guy does not trust her at all. The girl will know that money is an issue. If she is smart, she will still sign the pre-nuptial agreement and marry the guy. A divorce may take place say 5 to 7 years down the road. By this time, if the girl has a plan in place, she would have obtained the pink IC, completed at least a diploma or some other courses fully sponsored by her husband, and in the meantime, siphoned enough money from the husband to last her quite a while. That is on the assumption that the husband is an average income earner without any major assets. Therefore even if they are divorced, there is not much she can obtain from him anyway. Signing the pre-nuptial agreement gives at best cold comfort.

Now if the husband is a high net worth individual, the girl's most logical strategy would be similar to the above except that she should plan on sticking with him and not divorce him. What the hack, can live a tai tai lifestyle and yet open her legs to only 1 man. If the husband treats her badly, neglect her or something like that, she can always steal eat outside the same way the man can steal eat outside. The pre-nuptial contemplates events after a divorce. If they remain married in name only, the pre-nuptial is not worth the price of the paper it is written on.