PDA

View Full Version : For Thread Starters: How do you feel giving out ctcs?

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Guys,

Dun shoot me... but I was just mulling over this today.

Many a times, we TS try to help the FLs we find *good* attract new biz by helping them start off a thread.

I have done this many times too but on a few occasions, I start to feel a little upset at myself whenever I reply any pms for contacts.

In retrospective, this normally happens when i start to develop feelings for the girl and start to feel that I am a jerk passing her ctc arounds to other guys who bonk her.

While this has only happened once or twice before, I find it very different when it comes to gems shared by others. E.g. I dun get all jealous and green reading FRs on Wuli or Xiao Ping who were shared by other TS. Reading FRs on Ting Ting gets me all bothered on certain times and that is why I stopped giving out her ctc)

Granted that we are helping them when we share the lobangs here, like how Walabis helped XiaoNa and the countless babes DD7070 has intro, and that the FLs appreciate our help, I still have this nagging guilt that plagues me once in a blue moon.

Perhaps I am still green in the scene and not seasoned enuff to see through the facts of the trade AND will learn to accept the way this biz is done when I go older.

Any thoughts, fellow TS?

DO_YOU_BJ
28-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Perhaps I am still green in the scene and not seasoned enuff to see through the facts of the trade AND will learn to accept the way this biz is done when I go older.
Any thoughts, fellow TS?

Bro, you how to be green???? You chao tah until overcooked liao...bwahahahaha
Well, all i think i can say is that you're a full fledged sleazebag with a big heart.....and emotionally weak thus you end up having feelings develop easily with these WL.....
Some people like to kenna sweet talk, luvy dovy.....maybe that's your weakness......or maybe....just maybe....you just a damn nice guy :)
If that's the case, means 你心不稳心不定。
Be careful especially if your a cheongster........your surrounded by these all the time....very easily become victim. Remain alert!

aczeta76
28-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Bro, you how to be green???? You chao tah until overcooked liao...bwahahahaha
Well, all i think i can say is that you're a full fledged sleazebag with a big heart.....and emotionally weak thus you end up having feelings develop easily with these WL.....
Some people like to kenna sweet talk, luvy dovy.....maybe that's your weakness......or maybe....just maybe....you just a damn nice guy :)
If that's the case, means 你心不稳心不定。
Be careful especially if your a cheongster........your surrounded by these all the time....very easily become victim. Remain alert!

Not chao tah lah.. at most moderately tanned.

So far, I only got this problem with 2 ladies, one who treats me like I owe her the whole of my last life.. tt's why I considered going to ZH to see her.

The other is normal leh... in fact, the ones who try to sweet talk me, I dun RTF..

Thanks bro for the sleazebag term... hahaha...

DRSG
28-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Bro Aczeta76 ,
picture yourself as a male equivalent FL(ducky ducky no offence).Wouldn't you want more business from your female samstress who have tried you and want to come back for more.Wouldn't you want your female cheonstresses to post good FRs on you so that you can earn maximum with the visa period allowed.More ctcs means more business.Yes there is a human and emotional side to it.Precisely the ladies have undergone a traumatic psychological brainwash to take up this trade.They Fls(chicken and duck as society or 'nice people' have labelled them)need the money.Some will do anything.They need to feed themselves at the end of the day.IF I am a FL I need more ctcs.
The Fls is a professional job.Just like doctors,engineers,pilots and lawyers.Reputation is at stake.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Not chao tah lah.. at most moderately tanned.

So far, I only got this problem with 2 ladies, one who treats me like I owe her the whole of my last life.. tt's why I considered going to ZH to see her.

The other is normal leh... in fact, the ones who try to sweet talk me, I dun RTF..

Thanks bro for the sleazebag term... hahaha...

Bro, no offense taken i hope...you know i like to be candid sometimes.
But honestly, like my sifu tells me, the more you engage these people, sooner or later, sure one tio seh...so its only a matter of time........

pussyman72
29-07-2008, 04:43 AM
lets all be fair to all be it to the girls or the guys.

we are all humans we sure to feel something be it WL or a decent girl. many men cheong ktv,massage palours, GL, FL, etc.... is to enjoy themself having fun with diff cb and the kind of feeling that we dont really get from our wife.

of course we cannot compare our actual wife with a lady we play ard with. men love to have some special funs else we dont call ourself as man.

i too use to be a newbie cheonging this places. i play until sian..... from 21yo play until now. hmmm should be slowing down lol.

some bcos of lost of love n get involve with a WL or FL which is very normal bcos they think the girls really love them. well it a open debate till now. i leave it to the pple to think about this kind of relationship. no point pointing what is what. anyway many get burns and start blaming the girls that is for sure. i seen it n i been thru it also...

When we are close to the WL or FL and feel that maybe we should help them out by posting here n later feel regret then forget it dont do it. if the person think of having a relationship with a WL or FL then better start to forget what was in the past and move on with the girl so long she stopped.

many things to discuss and said think i said enough. else said many many still alot to said out lol. best to test it urself n u decide what is right n what is wrong :)

as i always said " It takes 2 hands to clap. if u choose to clap then dont blame anyone but urself"

...Cool...
01-08-2008, 01:53 AM
I dont think you should fall in love with FLs or WLs....

if you do, you will not wnat to share the contacts

porcupine
03-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Guys,

Many a times, we TS try to help the FLs we find *good* attract new biz by helping them start off a thread.

I have done this many times too but on a few occasions, I start to feel a little upset at myself whenever I reply any pms for contacts.

In retrospective, this normally happens when i start to develop feelings for the girl and start to feel that I am a jerk passing her ctc arounds to other guys who bonk her.

Granted that we are helping them when we share the lobangs here, like how Walabis helped XiaoNa and the countless babes DD7070 has intro, and that the FLs appreciate our help, I still have this nagging guilt that plagues me once in a blue moon.

Any thoughts, fellow TS?

bro aczeta76, wah u mentioned my 2 idols here.

Well, though it has been ages since i had been a TS... really cant remember if i ever were a TS or not but recently i became active again.

Regarding the stinking and sinking feeling u mentioning about, i think i oso gotten it b4. once during la kopi... i asked one of my favourite bonk out to intro to my kakis and later one of my kakis on her.... when I saw them leaving in the samster's car.... i experienced that sinking feeling lor.... even though i was not the TS... I think it doesnt matter whether u are her TS or not.... somehow machiam have a very mixed and unplesant feeling lor... on one hand wanna help her and on another hand wanted her to selfishly belong to me only. Haiz... just cant be my 2 idols.. Walabis and Denden.... no feeling whatsoever:rolleyes: kekekeke

Just my 2cts opinion.

bigguy1980
03-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Guys,

While this has only happened once or twice before, I find it very different when it comes to gems shared by others. E.g. I dun get all jealous and green reading FRs on Wuli or Xiao Ping who were shared by other TS. Reading FRs on Ting Ting gets me all bothered on certain times and that is why I stopped giving out her ctc)

Any thoughts, fellow TS?

/Agree with you.
The sad feeling is there no douth..

BUT, if we do not help the FL by introducing customer to her via SBF, she would have to go stand in the street to get business, which is even more tiring and taxing for her (got to pay for her MF).

To sum things up. She will need business, so its either we introduce people to her (the easy way) or she has to go find customer by her own (the hard way).

The girls will be grateful to us, so do introduce more customers to them. It would help them a long way.

cheers

aczeta76
03-08-2008, 08:45 PM
bro aczeta76, wah u mentioned my 2 idols here.

Well, though it has been ages since i had been a TS... really cant remember if i ever were a TS or not but recently i became active again.

Regarding the stinking and sinking feeling u mentioning about, i think i oso gotten it b4. once during la kopi... i asked one of my favourite bonk out to intro to my kakis and later one of my kakis on her.... when I saw them leaving in the samster's car.... i experienced that sinking feeling lor.... even though i was not the TS... I think it doesnt matter whether u are her TS or not.... somehow machiam have a very mixed and unplesant feeling lor... on one hand wanna help her and on another hand wanted her to selfishly belong to me only. Haiz... just cant be my 2 idols.. Walabis and Denden.... no feeling whatsoever:rolleyes: kekekeke

Just my 2cts opinion.

Ya... it is juz a phase in life lah. Gotten past it, wat is some "heartache" when we can help them

Just jia you

goodfun
04-08-2008, 01:18 PM
u cant be green bro,maybe nice...:D

glooper83
05-08-2008, 01:05 AM
I guess you dun need to be passing contacts around to have that sinking feeling. Just seeing them on the streets and knowing that sooner or later they are gonna get boinked is already enough. Com' on, who are we kidding, statistics tells me that the girls see about ~7 customers a day. 7 times of the sinking feeling is enough to have made me gone numb. No doubt its gonna hurt more by reading the FRs. Perhaps, it would be wise to avoid the threads then. TS, i feel that i am a lil like you.. gave out some contacts yet felt pain inside. Felt like helping but by helping it would mean more business for them. I am still a greenhorn at this, and perhaps i shouldnt be telling you what to do. It hurts like hell but i've got to terms with it, somehow. Maybe i lied to myself that what i dun see, i dunno. Whatever way works for you.. just do it. Dun be sad over something that we have no control about, unless you wanna support her (i bet they earn something like +10 k a month ?) ? Btw i have some questions, how long is their visa? Cos i asked this girl i know, she says she got a 2month visa and its considered long cos she applied from shenzhen. Is it true? How come some threads i read, some girls stay for years?

s1.w3n.b41.l31
05-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Guys,

Any thoughts, fellow TS?

lol. compared to you bro, I am so much more green. am in the same shoes as you were, I feel like a jerk giving out contacts, yet at the same time I know this is the only way I can help the FL.

And yes, this only happens when I am the one sharing the FL. With the girls from other bros, well, there's no obligation. But with the girls that you share, don't you feel obliged to help them, so you talk and visit them more to make sure they are doing ok. That is when that feeling creeps in, you almost want to start taking care of them, and then it becomes a little possessive. Lol. Currently I managed to talk myself out of thinking that way, so things are ok. Decided to keep things safe, friends friends are the best.

Wonder how the PRO gem-finding bros handle this.

miloluv
05-08-2008, 02:13 AM
lol. compared to you bro, I am so much more green. am in the same shoes as you were, I feel like a jerk giving out contacts, yet at the same time I know this is the only way I can help the FL.

And yes, this only happens when I am the one sharing the FL. With the girls from other bros, well, there's no obligation. But with the girls that you share, don't you feel obliged to help them, so you talk and visit them more to make sure they are doing ok. That is when that feeling creeps in, you almost want to start taking care of them, and then it becomes a little possessive. Lol. Currently I managed to talk myself out of thinking that way, so things are ok. Decided to keep things safe, friends friends are the best.

haiz... true bro.. that's the saddest part... been through the pain and disappointment.. :(

aczeta76
05-08-2008, 08:28 AM

Currently I managed to talk myself out of thinking that way, so things are ok. Decided to keep things safe, friends friends are the best.

They KC the girls good good and enjoy the hunt loh... Seasoned liao mah..

情场杀手。。。

xyz1001
05-08-2008, 01:34 PM
I guess you dun need to be passing contacts around to have that sinking feeling. Just seeing them on the streets and knowing that sooner or later they are gonna get boinked is already enough. Com' on, who are we kidding, statistics tells me that the girls see about ~7 customers a day. 7 times of the sinking feeling is enough to have made me gone numb. No doubt its gonna hurt more by reading the FRs. Perhaps, it would be wise to avoid the threads then.

Nowadays, i simply stopped reading FRs. But i continued to surf the thread so as to find out how she is doing.

glooper83
05-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Nowadays, i simply stopped reading FRs. But i continued to surf the thread so as to find out how she is doing.

Yeh, some FRs are so well written and detailed that i think... it would drive anyone with slight feelings for her into jealousy. Take care and best of luck !

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 05:46 AM
They KC the girls good good and enjoy the hunt loh... Seasoned liao mah..

情场杀手。。。

I fully concurred with u bro aczeta76.... gas u and I not up to this level yet...:o machiam like "liu qing bu ren".

:rolleyes:

ps... maybe like one bro mentioned.... no read FR better. I am still trying

longwinter
09-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Yeh, some FRs are so well written and detailed that i think... it would drive anyone with slight feelings for her into jealousy. Take care and best of luck !

when u know the gal u like, Jus by seeing other bros bonkin her, the feelin is no good la. cos l admit did feel dulan reading the FRS.

beside FRS, when u go visit the gal u like, and u see her missing there, oso will jealous de

glooper83
09-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Actually giving out ctcs may be a good thing. Firstly, if we screen the brothers who want the contacts and know that they are decent people, at least we know they will be 'well-taken' cared of and less chances to be subjected to possible 'abuse'. I mean, either way they are gonna find business, so may as well know that the business they are finding is from 'good' people. :rolleyes:

porcupine
10-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Actually giving out ctcs may be a good thing. Firstly, if we screen the brothers who want the contacts and know that they are decent people, at least we know they will be 'well-taken' cared of and less chances to be subjected to possible 'abuse'. I mean, either way they are gonna find business, so may as well know that the business they are finding is from 'good' people. :rolleyes:

bro glooper83, agreed with u but the feeling still sucks nevertheless. :(

even when me with my gal... whenever a sms or call come in... the feeling oso not pleasant.

glooper83
10-08-2008, 01:51 AM
bro glooper83, agreed with u but the feeling still sucks nevertheless. :(

even when me with my gal... whenever a sms or call come in... the feeling oso not pleasant.

I think unless we are really determined to go through all the odds and marry them in future, we might as well give up this futile dream. Like many bros, i also must do the same. But i am an emotional and sensitive guy, so it hurts. :rolleyes:

Hence i have to put aside my sensitivity and emotion and think if i really can carry a relationship with them. My defense now is to quickly think of them as friends instead of possible lovers, and let what may come come.

Let what has past be a collection of beautiful memories that will linger in our minds till the day we wither. But we must move on with the present and continue to create more memories to add to this collection. :o

Monkey4
13-08-2008, 11:53 PM
I think unless we are really determined to go through all the odds and marry them in future, we might as well give up this futile dream. Like many bros, i also must do the same. But i am an emotional and sensitive guy, so it hurts. :rolleyes:

Hence i have to put aside my sensitivity and emotion and think if i really can carry a relationship with them. My defense now is to quickly think of them as friends instead of possible lovers, and let what may come come.

Let what has past be a collection of beautiful memories that will linger in our minds till the day we wither. But we must move on with the present and continue to create more memories to add to this collection. :o

bro glooper83, well said but then, thinking of them as friends is only make believe especially when one is a sensitive and emotional guy.

Just my humble opinion.

aczeta76
14-08-2008, 09:10 AM

Juz do wat your heart tells u is rite... and live life such that you will not OWE her anything. Give without asking for return and treat it as "A debt from the past life"...

xyz1001
14-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Juz do wat your heart tells u is rite... and live life such that you will not OWE her anything. Give without asking for return and treat it as "A debt from the past life"...

Yup, i probably own someone from my past life too... :)

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 12:53 AM
It is very good point if the TS has trespass the boundary and become personally involved, then must think hard to withdraw from overstepping and work with the WL how to handle these situation.

when u know the gal u like, Jus by seeing other bros bonkin her, the feelin is no good la. cos l admit did feel dulan reading the FRS.

beside FRS, when u go visit the gal u like, and u see her missing there, oso will jealous de

Stanely_Huang
15-08-2008, 08:21 AM
By scolling through the thread, I realise many of you got soft and weak heart and easy carry away by the FL or WL. I only can say don't get too emotion with them. End of the day is the guy who suffer.

Serpents
15-08-2008, 08:27 AM
It is only natural to feel like that. And like some bros said, it will become worse when people write superb FR and RTF the alot ...

Wooden_Handle
16-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Enough saying, the main point for the WL to come here is to get as many customers per day as she can fit into, as threadstarter after discovered the good service gem, we help and distribute her contact, helping her and also helping fellow samster, its a win win situation (if threadstarter can block any emotions that comes along)

ekemono
16-08-2008, 09:08 AM
"How do you feel giving out ctc?"

I should not feel a thing. In fact I should be happy if the customer i recommend RTF and tip her well.
I must not forget the WL had an objective, which is to "earn X amount of money". If I felt a thing for her and resist giving out her ctc, she will have to find alternative either by standing on the street of getting another customer to help give out ctc. No matter what the money have to comes in otherwise it doesn't helps in attaining her objective.

If I really want her for myself that much, I have to get her out of Geylang and "fill in the blank" the amount of money that will reasonably compensate her during the period that she will be exclusively mine.

It is a very simple game, either you fully "sheltered" her or you have to bear with other ppl bonking her.
But if you resist giving out her ctc due to emotional factor but yet she still get bonk by other men, then might as well you help her to get more customers. That way she will appreciate your helpfulness and who knows, maybe more special GF feeling on your next session with her or she treats you to staemboat and beer after bonk.

Torch_Man
16-08-2008, 10:06 AM
"How do you feel giving out ctc?"

I should not feel a thing. In fact I should be happy if the customer i recommend RTF and tip her well.
I must not forget the WL had an objective, which is to "earn X amount of money". If I felt a thing for her and resist giving out her ctc, she will have to find alternative either by standing on the street of getting another customer to help give out ctc. No matter what the money have to comes in otherwise it doesn't helps in attaining her objective.

If I really want her for myself that much, I have to get her out of Geylang and "fill in the blank" the amount of money that will reasonably compensate her during the period that she will be exclusively mine.

It is a very simple game, either you fully "sheltered" her or you have to bear with other ppl bonking her.
But if you resist giving out her ctc due to emotional factor but yet she still get bonk by other men, then might as well you help her to get more customers. That way she will appreciate your helpfulness and who knows, maybe more special GF feeling on your next session with her or she treats you to staemboat and beer after bonk.
well said, bro

i saw my ex-wife bin bonk by another man (my mind went blank)
at d moment after bin caught, she has d cheek 2 tell me dat she love us both (my heart lost in d valley) i divorce her eventually

knowin FLs, WLs put me in d reality of d society/world

bonk a regular FL b4 (abt months) ...... 3 yrs later saw her along d street...... we said hi n chatted awhile.... xchange her new hp no n sum smses.....tinkin of bonkin her again (she got "D" boobs, bros)...... but my conscience standin clear, tellin me wat shld b done
i did not contact her liao

regardless emotional, physical or mental
i'm drained but still hv hope in life.

FLs reli knows wer, hw or wat they 1...... they could b bonk a millon times but LOVE conquer all......... if they feel dat d guy is reli worthy, they know

jz sharin

aczeta76
16-08-2008, 03:39 PM
hmmm...

Din want to start another thread so continuing here...

U know, sometimes we guys like to sweet talk to girls and v.v. Recently been having this nagging thought

In any relationships, even if u like or love the girl, this feeling must be mutual for the relationship to be healthy...

In a relationship with a WL/FL, this can get a wee bit complicated 'coz u start thinking about if she treating you this way because of other reasons.

I mean, in the 1st scenario i.e. a normal r/s. If she dun like you, she wun see you. Period.

In the latter scenario, you pay for her company. So liking you has a much lesser impact here...

Why do i care? Because, whenever I treat someone better that juz a WL, after a while, I worry 'coz I remember what my 1st GF told me...

When u like someone, u will love whatever they do for you.
When u dun like someone, the same things they do will make you feel very irritated.

So even with WL, I dun want them to feel indebted to me and feel obliged to be nicer and sweeter to me even if they actually "dislike" my type of guy (be it personality, looks or physique).. I juz cannot stand it if I unknowingly give someone pressure to act infront of me.. against their true feelings.

Call me strange, but if a WL tries to KC me too much before we are really that close, I will normally not RTF 'coz I dun like acting.

So the other way round, whenever I treat someone better, I dun want them to feel they need to ACT like they like me for whatever reasons...If you dun like me, then let's juz keep it professional.

F and F off. I satisfy your need for $$ and you my need for SEX... pure and simple dole and lust exchange.

How do u guys feel about this?

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 12:41 AM
I think Bro ekemono this is very valid point esp on some WL, if they know that you have some feeling towards them and not so happy that she is bonking every hour, they may even suggest give her 10k and she can stop right now. (That is for those coming in for just few weeks and must return)

The other point, some WLs are very friendly, in fact some after intro few friends or visit them very often, they will suggest going for lunch/dinner her treat. If I did go out with them, I am certain that I will pay, firstly for their time and secondly I know their money comes from lots of sweats and blood, let them keep it and hope they spend wisely.

Yesterday noon I was with this WL 1st time she even brought ba changs with her and want share with me as i havnt eat lunch but i also decline.
She is really wonderful and sweet.

ekemono
17-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Yesterday noon I was with this WL 1st time she even brought ba changs with her and want share with me as i havnt eat lunch but i also decline.

you decline the ba cahang but did you decline her natural ba chang?? :p

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 01:28 AM
I cant decline those bro, they are so yummy, highly recommended, even multiple shots also possible. Thats I mean really nice and sweet lady, I certified and chopped chopped.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:13 AM

Bwahahahahahaha noti boy hehehehehe:p

Neighbour
17-08-2008, 09:39 AM

Yeah, initially was just helping the gal but after a period of time, it became KC & you really feel FxxK Up when you read FR where people are given better service than you.

You come to a point that you just feel, hack it! Just wanna to end it here.

But think abt it again, will this go far....Guess NOt!

aczeta76
17-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah, initially was just helping the gal but after a period of time, it became KC & you really feel FxxK Up when you read FR where people are given better service than you.

You come to a point that you just feel, hack it! Just wanna to end it here.

But think abt it again, will this go far....Guess NOt!

Errhhh... I think that is not jealousy because you KC her lah... that is because you feel that u Lao Kui...

C'mon, the lousy feeling has nothing to do with lesser service... in fact, if service is better then others, u will feel worse

Bottom line, respect the path she has chosen and juz stay by her to help her clear the pebbles and stones on the way + always be there to catch her if she falls or give her a piggy-back when she is tired + much much more,,

ekemono
17-08-2008, 10:26 AM
C'mon, the lousy feeling has nothing to do with lesser service... in fact, if service is better then others, u will feel worse

Bro, maybe i not seasoned cheongster enough. This one I dun understand. Can elaborate? :)

xyz1001
17-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Bro, maybe i not seasoned cheongster enough. This one I dun understand. Can elaborate? :)

Becoz u feel that she treat u better is to make up for whatever things u have done for her. The nagging thoughts is that she may not even like seeing your face, but has been putting up a false front for many other reasons. Bro aczeta just wanna be there for her and expects nothing in return. (probably own her in previous life kind of feeling)

aczeta76
17-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Becoz u feel that she treat u better is to make up for whatever things u have done for her. The nagging thoughts is that she may not even like seeing your face, but has been putting up a false front for many other reasons. Bro aczeta just wanna be there for her and expects nothing in return. (probably own her in previous life kind of feeling)

Well said.... Like I told my GF before.The day I discover tat my presence will cause you more hurt and distress then GOOD will be the day I leave you.

We can help WL in many ways, if we noe they dun really want to see us then we should move to "backstage" and help from there... better for all.

hahahah.... inferiority complex syndrome alternates with megalomaniac

ekemono
17-08-2008, 05:45 PM

thanks bro for the explaination. :)

glooper83
18-08-2008, 12:46 AM

I finally experienced the feeling of anguish from reading the FRs. Not that i wanted to, but it was more out of curiosity. Ultimately, I've had no choice but to take the easy way out by unsubscribing from the thread. Ah, anyway its just a one sided infatuation on my part. :o

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 03:51 PM
I finally experienced the feeling of anguish from reading the FRs. Not that i wanted to, but it was more out of curiosity. Ultimately, I've had no choice but to take the easy way out by unsubscribing from the thread. Ah, anyway its just a one sided infatuation on my part. :o

Unsubscribing is escapism lah... I juz remember whenever I feel jealous that the WL dun own me either... so unless we can commit to each other ELSE no grounds to feel jealous.

Remember also, that it is their job and not all FRs are accurate to the core. Some goes through post-production to provide more entertainment to the readers.

So, always look for the trusted mark of confidence in FRs from the senior bros like the Mings, the Mas, the Zhongs as well as the friends of nature like Cactus, monkeys, "flashes from the sky" AND not forgetting Flying monks, and ghostly bros... hahaha.. Now did I miss anyone.

hahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
18-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Unsubscribing is escapism lah... I juz remember whenever I feel jealous that the WL dun own me either... so unless we can commit to each other ELSE no grounds to feel jealous.
逃避就是后悔的开始
面对就是幸福的开始

Live on this golden rule bro......take it, how painful also take it, soon you'll be numb to it and it wont be able to hurt you anymore.......
When that day comes, you've evolved bro......to a 刀枪不辱cheongster!

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 10:40 AM
逃避就是后悔的开始
面对就是幸福的开始

Live on this golden rule bro......take it, how painful also take it, soon you'll be numb to it and it wont be able to hurt you anymore.......
When that day comes, you've evolved bro......to a 刀枪不辱cheongster!

Well said....we will all evolve once enuff experience has harden us..

Till then, leverage on each other's experience

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Well said....we will all evolve once enuff experience has harden us..

Till then, leverage on each other's experience

Yup my wise bro aczeta, if not, then all the pain and suffering was in vain man....

glooper83
19-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Okkkieeee ok... i will subscribe back to the thread and endure the pain....

No pain no gain... :(

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 02:32 PM

Clap Clap...well dun.....

Wooden_Handle
24-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Bro glooper, which thread you support let us know we also support you.

aces68
01-09-2008, 09:39 PM

bro wooden handle, here's a real serious test and question for you. The WL you described seems to be a nice girl and seems that you like her too.
So, would you be willing to share her contact with me ? I like nice girls cos I am a nice guy too..:)
(P.S. You can check my FRs to verify whether I am a nice guy..:p)

Wooden_Handle
03-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Senior Bro Aces68,

I am sure you are one of the nicest guy that from your previous posts, and I am sure those WLs that I know personally will love to be with you too. They do sometimes need the TLC that we can give them, not just for $$$ but as friends that we are not just using their body to satisfy our needs.
She will definitely fulfilled your needs, and her massage is quite Ok too, AND she is not clockwatcher. My points may be bias as I always meet up with her or chat with her.

But bro I am old man already so we may have different taste..:p

bro wooden handle, here's a real serious test and question for you. The WL you described seems to be a nice girl and seems that you like her too.
So, would you be willing to share her contact with me ? I like nice girls cos I am a nice guy too..:)
(P.S. You can check my FRs to verify whether I am a nice guy..:p)

aces68
03-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Senior Bro Aces68,

I am sure you are one of the nicest guy that from your previous posts, and I am sure those WLs that I know personally will love to be with you too. They do sometimes need the TLC that we can give them, not just for $$$ but as friends that we are not just using their body to satisfy our needs.
She will definitely fulfilled your needs, and her massage is quite Ok too, AND she is not clockwatcher. My points may be bias as I always meet up with her or chat with her.

But bro I am old man already so we may have different taste..:p

bro wooden handle, tks for your compliment; for that you deserve to be on my uplist :D;
actually I'm also not so young anymore and I dun go for SYT cos usually no service & GFE from them :o

Do PM me if you decide to share their contact ;)

Wooden_Handle
03-09-2008, 11:35 PM
I think SYT have to go for other countries, that will give better service. For GFE will be depended on the chemistry between two persons.

I pmed you already, try and let us know she is well worthed or not.

actually I'm also not so young anymore and I dun go for SYT cos usually no service & GFE from them :o

Do PM me if you decide to share their contact ;)

aczeta76
25-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Hmmm... was thinking about this the last few days and wanted to see how the rest of the more seasonsed cheongster feel...

I am considered NEW to the scene, juz over 5 years of "service" but I have already gone through a multitude of experiences and feelings relating to the FLs

When I started cheonging, I had no thoughts of wanting to know the WL better (as in their private life). It was always F and F off, if the WL went home, change to a new one. No emotions, juz lust and satisfaction with some GFE thrown in for excitement.

1st turning point was iluvmiki's Fei Fei who made me feel like I wanted to know more about her and since then, I have amassed quite a number of PRC WL friends. During this period, I was more concerned about them but if they went back home, I will not have the urge to ask for their PRC ctc or even keep it when they offer it to me.

2nd turning point was Sianren's Xiao Ping who was so close to me that we talk about so many things and I wanted to have her as a "platonic" friend when she quit the line. Now I have a few in this category.

3rd turning point is now with my priceless. I started thinking about wat I can offer to these PRC friends of mine in the long run. Distance and $ + visa issues prevents them from coming over and my work prevents me from going there all year round so in realistic terms, we may never see each other again in person for many years.

Now, I think of NOT KC-ing them for better sex but of how our relationship will progress in the years that come...

The reality of their life is that many of them will find it extremely difficult to exit this line... Some do it for material comfort, others for their family.

Which is Y I start to value and admire of SBF bros like those in Club 25 who go out of their way to help these WLs. Now I realised that as TS, we sometimes need to think for them and help them chart a path to their goals.

We dun judge them nor do we influence them with our will. What many of us do is to advise and respect their decision made based on our advice and allow them to live out their lives the way they want to.

One of the reasons why I "un-retired" for YKK was that she reminded me of Li Wei's plight when Hurricane08 met her. If not for him, she will have had a much tougher life in SG the 1st time round. This is why I stepped in for her the 2nd round and will continue to be here for her in the future.

Same applies for the club 25 people, I used to see them as horny bros who always hang around GL for action.. after a few months, I start to respect them for what they are doing...Esp after Wu Li referred to DD and Spyder575 as her good friends (note: not good customers)

Or looking at Xiao Na, if not for Walabis.. she would have be very bad shape when she realised she was duped here.

I dun know if the rest of the TS feels the same, but now I have passed the phase that I was in when I 1st started this thread.

Then was possessiveness. Now, I see our role as being here for them while they travel on their paths THEY CHOOSE. We are here to try equip/advise them for this journey and to try cushion their fall.

So long as we are pure of heart, the relationship will result in everyone having beautiful memories regardless of the ending.

Afterall, U can't be with them forever and one man's resources are always limited.

So I will be doing some "internal audit" the next few days and re-think how I should move ahead now that I have a priceless who is "not mine to hold" forever.

To my fellow TS, TM, TD, TA... U guys are doing a fab job. If I should retire (From a TS)... I know who to look for.. hahaha

Wooden_Handle
28-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Bro aczeta, I think you know most of the answers already, as most of them are experienced KC gamer.
If the WL who you are with doesnt drain the resources will be ideal to start, but you will owe her for life, as she is here to commit to make $$$. If you have feeling to her and doesnt help her, she will turn over and look for those who will pay her, its a fact I am afraid.

I think a normal gf will be the best for you.

Now, I think of NOT KC-ing them for better sex but of how our relationship will progress in the years that come...

Afterall, U can't be with them forever and one man's resources are always limited.

ParaParaSakura
28-09-2008, 01:17 AM

Which is Y I start to value and admire of SBF bros like those in Club 25 who go out of their way to help these WLs. Now I realised that as TS, we sometimes need to think for them and help them chart a path to their goals.

We dun judge them nor do we influence them with our will. What many of us do is to advise and respect their decision made based on our advice and allow them to live out their lives the way they want to.

One of the reasons why I "un-retired" for YKK was that she reminded me of Li Wei's plight when Hurricane08 met her. If not for him, she will have had a much tougher life in SG the 1st time round. This is why I stepped in for her the 2nd round and will continue to be here for her in the future.

Same applies for the club 25 people, I used to see them as horny bros who always hang around GL for action.. after a few months, I start to respect them for what they are doing...Esp after Wu Li referred to DD and Spyder575 as her good friends (note: not good customers)

To my fellow TS, TM, TD, TA... U guys are doing a fab job. If I should retire (From a TS)... I know who to look for.. hahaha

Thanks for comments ,club 25 is helping them to improve ,customer scv ,make cash ,so hope no coming back as an fl but as a fri :p
we had Good job and else ,hope can clear all misunderstood and suspect ,like me I pay for bonk ,not for free ,we not using them as our tools or else ..

TS parparasakura

Dancing
28-09-2008, 01:52 AM
When I started cheonging, I had no thoughts of wanting to know the WL better (as in their private life). It was always F and F off, if the WL went home, change to a new one. No emotions, juz lust and satisfaction with some GFE thrown in for excitement.

Bro, give me a second chance, I will choose to F & F off

U used to think?? Until now I still think and I CAN BE SURE that club 25 people are just horny bros who always hang around GL for action.:D

Monkey4
28-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Bro, give me a second chance, I will choose to F & F off

U used to think?? Until now I still think and I CAN BE SURE that club 25 people are just horny bros who always hang around GL for action.:D

well, bro dancing, u still got a chance mah... if bro aczeta76 can break off with his zhu hai darling..... why cant u :rolleyes:

Thought u the one who kept boasting "In life, not can or not, is either want or dun want".... nnkc... still want to KC a kopi soh in GL and then later say aiya.... give me a third chance... i wont kc a kopi soh lah.....

nnkc......arent u oso another club 25 member.... everytime I dun want to go down to GL but u always the one who persuaded me to go down and the surprising thing is in GL most times I kanna fly aeroplaned are not by FLs but by your no show or late show!

:D

ps bro aczeta76... err club 25.... horny bros... u are not totally wrong...... at least for the Emperor and another KC player.... I have to concur cos the the hornies ones wont be here at MOH :D

Born2Skru
28-09-2008, 09:56 AM
so whos this other kc player dude lol :D:p

ps bro aczeta76... err club 25.... horny bros... u are not totally wrong...... at least for the Emperor and another KC player.... I have to concur cos the the hornies ones wont be here at MOH

aczeta76
28-09-2008, 07:47 PM
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]well, bro dancing, u still got a chance mah... if bro aczeta76 can break off with his zhu hai darling..... why cant u :rolleyes:

Thought u the one who kept boasting "In life, not can or not, is either want or dun want".... nnkc... still want to KC a kopi soh in GL and then later say aiya.... give me a third chance... i wont kc a kopi soh lah.....

ps bro aczeta76... err club 25.... horny bros... u are not totally wrong...... at least for the Emperor and another KC player.... I have to concur cos the the hornies ones wont be here at MOH :D

Erhh.. I break off 'coz she force my hand... Perhaps god giving me chances since I met someone else since who will be in my life for a long time

Me recently quite :confused: ... had meant to stop adding new names to my list but then met YKK whom I decided to help since she short term...

Then... help bro SHF and kena complained for being Kaypoh.. His find Lulu happened to intro one of her friends to me and since I saw that she was quite new and not being "briefed" enuff...decided to interfere..

At this point, still dun know if she will appreciate it as I have not told her about it...Also maybe will make the TS of her thread angry with me oso..

Haiz... I still stick to the motto..."So long as conscience is clear... Do wat is rite"

Dancing
28-09-2008, 08:00 PM
well, bro dancing, u still got a chance mah... if bro aczeta76 can break off with his zhu hai darling..... why cant u :rolleyes:

Mr Monkey, although u are a close friend of mine, but please respect my pricipal in life and don say I kept boasting "In life, not can or not, is either want or dun want". At least it is this believe I have that made me really stop cheonging for months and quit smoking. If you can have the same discipline and can keep to promise that one set to oneself, then u are only qulified to say I boast.

Please don put words into my month I mind u. First of all, I didnt KC kopi soh. All along, I make t clear that she is a normal friend of mine and I onli look for her to la kopi and tan xin shi. I dare to swear that I have never say "aiya.... give me a third chance... i wont kc a kopi soh lah.." Can U please ask urself if this word is said by u or by me.

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]nnkc......arent u oso another club 25 member.... everytime I dun want to go down to GL but u always the one who persuaded me to go down and the surprising thing is in GL most times I kanna fly aeroplaned are not by FLs but by your no show or late show!

I never fly u aeroplane as I have never no show up b4 and I dare to say this. No matter how late it is, I will still try my best to go down. If u tok about late, I think u also understad that I need to work one. Sorry if I sounds abit harsh, but when I respect u as a good friend, I also hope that u respect me by not putting words in my mouth as this is something I hate most. Thanks

poolhot.
28-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Peace Bros... Peace :)

VBScripts
28-09-2008, 09:28 PM
For Thread Starters: How do you feel giving out ctcs?

kekekeke.....such similar questions have been asked and discussed many times before and even during the Delphi Forum :)

Among other things, there's one important thing to bear in mind is..........假如你能拿的起但放不下的话..............please don't chiong otherwise you'll be hurts, and sometime can be very badly :D

popiah
28-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Peace Bros... Peace :)

hi bro poolhot,

Peace your HEAD......let's me share my opinion on this issue between bro monkey and dancing....

As in cyberworld, that is nothing RIGHT or WRONG, its just different OPINIONs...therefore we need to respect each other truthfully as below self-explanation of "What is Respect"

What is RESPECT :-
Respect means a lot of different things. On a practical level it seems to include taking someone's feelings, needs, thoughts, ideas, wishes and preferences into consideration. We might also say it means taking all of these seriously and giving them worth and value. In fact, giving someone respect seems similar to valuing them and their thoughts, feelings, etc. It also seems to include acknowledging them, listening to them, being truthful with them, and accepting their individuality and idiosyncrasies.

Respect can be shown through behavior and it can also be felt. We can act in ways which are considered respectful, yet we can also feel respect for someone and feel respected by someone. Because it is possible to act in ways that do not reflect how we really feel, the feeling of respect is more important than the behavior without the feeling. When the feeling is there, the behavior will naturally follow.

signoff
Respected Samster Popiah :D

i1papaya
28-09-2008, 11:34 PM
A feather that falls on one's body may feels weightless, but to others may felt tons. One may feels comfortable but others may felt irritating. So it's all applys on where, when, what and .......

axeman24
29-09-2008, 12:06 AM
I guess everyone has his own believes in life as long as your believes do not caused any harm to the people around you and yourself it is ok to stick to it. Cheers. Please do not let ideology be a factor that caused arguments among samsters here. Everyone is free to discuss about believes and ideology end of the day we are all one big happy family. :D

fl_slayer
29-09-2008, 01:50 AM
I guess everyone has his own believes in life as long as your believes do not caused any harm to the people around you and yourself it is ok to stick to it. Cheers. Please do not let ideology be a factor that caused arguments among samsters here. Everyone is free to discuss about believes and ideology end of the day we are all one big happy family. :D

well said bro,.....but i just dun feel comfortable when some bros here kept mentioning club 25.cant we just be more low profile?

by the way, wat is club 25?:confused::confused:

s1.w3n.b41.l31
29-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Think following this thread from the first page till now also helped me find my place in the FL's life, though I am no where near many of the bros here in terms of experience.

Noticed these few days many senior bros here at this thread.. Can you give us xin jiaos your xin de in helping the FLs too? Don't just talk amongst yourselves la :D :D :D :D yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

denden7070
29-09-2008, 04:22 AM
As in cyberworld, that is nothing RIGHT or WRONG, its just different OPINIONs...therefore we need to respect each other truthfully as below self-explanation of "What is Respect"

What is RESPECT :-
Respect means a lot of different things.

signoff
Respected Samster Popiah :D

let me define respect........:rolleyes:

respect is when see senoirs bros during kopi session.......must offer a seat to him especially bro popiah:D

life is short.......enjoy while you can,you will never knows what will happen in the next min....just like whenever i'm in GL,tot of bonking this FL but end up with another one.....haiz...thats life;)

denden7070
29-09-2008, 04:23 AM
well said bro,.....but i just dun feel comfortable when some bros here kept mentioning club 25.cant we just be more low profile?

by the way, wat is club 25?:confused::confused:

i dont konw abt club 25 but only know abt clud 466;):D

walabis
29-09-2008, 06:48 AM
this thread is talking about how do we feel giving out ctc but how come talk about respect and club ?

denden7070
29-09-2008, 11:22 AM
this thread is talking about how do we feel giving out ctc but how come talk about respect and club ?

oh........sorry we are out of the thread liao:p

ok,let me share my feel........i feel happy when there is businese for the FL but feel sad they have to work so hard for it n sometime worried too especially kana KC by any of the bros here...then they will forget me :o:D

longwinter
29-09-2008, 11:30 AM

ok,let me share my feel........i feel happy when there is businese for the FL but feel sad they have to work so hard for it n sometime worried too especially kana KC by any of the bros here...then they will forget me :o:D

woah that is a very positive mindset u have. :cool:

cooler08
29-09-2008, 11:41 AM

Bro Denden7070.....I agree with you:D

onion_rings
29-09-2008, 11:51 AM

oh........sorry we are out of the thread liaonnkc who is the one started it 1st??? :mad: Wanna get zap by Boss Sam for discussing out of topic huh? :p

ok,let me share my feel........i feel happy when there is businese for the FL but feel sad they have to work so hard for it n sometime worried too especially kana KC by any of the bros here...then they will forget me nnkc u not worried sometimes they worked too hard till no time to makan instead u more worried they will kana kc by other bro :confused: If it "yours' it will be "yours" truly la... :D

denden7070
29-09-2008, 12:03 PM
nnkc u not worried sometimes they worked too hard till no time to makan instead u more worried they will kana kc by other bro :confused: If it "yours' it will be "yours" truly la... :D

well,i dont know how to sweet talk like you mah:p

axeman24
29-09-2008, 12:28 PM

ok,let me share my feel........i feel happy when there is businese for the FL but feel sad they have to work so hard for it n sometime worried too especially kana KC by any of the bros here...then they will forget me

Don't worry bro I will not forget you. Your impression is already engraved deeply in my heart liao :D

poolhot.
29-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Don't worry bro I will not forget you. Your impression is already engraved deeply in my heart liao :D

But big problem is yr heart is no longer yrs alone but share by someone else

Btw How the movie? :D

fl_slayer
29-09-2008, 01:42 PM

i really miss those days at area "G" playing chess with bros and lim kopi....a economical way to hunt at area G. now every day also bonking and this group of club 25 guys are creating more and more gems everyday.

too little money too lttle time too many gems..............:(

walabis
29-09-2008, 01:56 PM
well said bro,.....but i just dun feel comfortable when some bros here kept mentioning club 25.cant we just be more low profile?by the way, wat is club 25?:confused:

i really miss those days at area "G" playing chess with bros and lim kopi....a economical way to hunt at area G. now every day also bonking and this group of club 25 guys are creating more and more gems everyday.too little money too lttle time too many gems..............
You said dun mention and yet you mentioned again :( :D

Anyway come to the topic...IMHO, If once to share or give out FL's ctc with others, dun complain and heart feeling. Keep them for yourself if you can afford them..everyday there maybe hundred of hundred of PRC, thai, indo, viet,etc coming to our shore to make $$. If one is too committed with them and you can't be with them, you will lose much more then you gain..not only financially but oso mentally. We can't help all as we are not angels but a simple helpful cheongster. ;)

*OSF*
29-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Anyway come to the topic...IMHO, If once to share or give out FL's ctc with others, dun complain and heart feeling. Keep them for yourself if you can afford them..everyday there maybe hundred of hundred of PRC, thai, indo, viet,etc coming to our shore to make $$. If one is too committed with them and you can't be with them, you will lose much more then you gain..not only financially but oso mentally.

Words of wisdom for Senior walabis. *clap clap clap* :p

We can't help all as we are not angels but a simple helpful cheongster.

Don't u think being an Ordinary Simple Fella is better off. :D

*OSF*
29-09-2008, 04:44 PM
nnkc u not worried sometimes they worked too hard till no time to makan instead u more worried they will kana kc by other bro :confused: If it "yours' it will be "yours" truly la...

Senior onion_rings, No worries lah, next time if they r hungry can always look for you mah. Cos u r such a macho Ordinary Simple Gentlefella. :eek::D

aczeta76
29-09-2008, 06:38 PM
You said dun mention and yet you mentioned again :( :D

Anyway come to the topic...IMHO, If once to share or give out FL's ctc with others, dun complain and heart feeling. Keep them for yourself if you can afford them..everyday there maybe hundred of hundred of PRC, thai, indo, viet,etc coming to our shore to make $$. If one is too committed with them and you can't be with them, you will lose much more then you gain..not only financially but oso mentally. We can't help all as we are not angels but a simple helpful cheongster. ;)

Well said.. only thing tt I can say is "Give with your heart and dun ask for anything back"... such is the life of most SBF TSs...

Zikoman
29-09-2008, 07:51 PM
i really miss those days at area "G" playing chess with bros and lim kopi....a economical way to hunt at area G. now every day also bonking and this group of club 25 guys are creating more and more gems everyday.

too little money too lttle time too many gems..............:(

when there's a will..... there's a way..... its all in the head, the big one... :p

popiah
29-09-2008, 10:26 PM
hi all,

This topic is about :How do you feel as a threadstarter when giving out contacts ?

As our grandmaster walabis has been mentioned....sound as excellent reply on this matter....

To me as dozens of past TS before....my opinion as a TS are as follows :-
1) To Help the FLs to get more business as out of pity.
2) To get personal popularity in this forum and get respected.
3) To get Reputation points fast if the lobang is good.
4) To start thread just for the sake of starting a thread but didnt manage thread such as Bro xxxxxxx.(Give a birth to a child and dont commit to raise the child)
5) Etc.

As for feeling, no feeling at all.....unless she is your KC...:p or unless you got a lot of $$ to "bao" the FLs.

signoff
Opinion Popiah

ekemono
30-09-2008, 07:31 AM
Before we can apply for the WL to be "priceless", we have to send her to other bros for PSB and ISO test and certification first :p

aczeta76
30-09-2008, 09:49 AM
hi all,

To me as dozens of past TS before....my opinion as a TS are as follows :-
1) To Help the FLs to get more business as out of pity.
2) To get personal popularity in this forum and get respected.
3) To get Reputation points fast if the lobang is good.
4) To start thread just for the sake of starting a thread but didnt manage thread such as Bro xxxxxxx.(Give a birth to a child and dont commit to raise the child)
5) Etc.

As for feeling, no feeling at all.....unless she is your KC...:p or unless you got a lot of $$ to "bao" the FLs.

signoff
Opinion Popiah

Bro Popiah... I tot most TS start the thread 'coz of either concern or lust...

Anyway, I tot that if I retired from hunting, life will be more mundane.. who knows I still ended up with 2 accidental meets (YKK and KL)

Hmm... think I will call it a day and not emerge again unless it is one of my ex-KC or their friends... Time to focus on building a bigger $-nest for the future since time are lean and it is a good time to up my assets.

Afterall, my fellow SYT lovers = Tailok, sianren and Binbin81 all seems to have gone R too...But I guess I will kacheow all your threads and TCSS but QC activity will be minimised.

I used to snigger sometimes when bros say F&F off when it comes to r/s wif WL and talk about being normal friends with them... no issues till recently so now I need time to sort out how to move ahead as I have made a commitment this time.

I have finally met my nemesis and now, I tread very carefully ..

Meeting Airen later in PM since promised Compassion many months ago... Bro MF, have to pass on JJ as new developments have arised.

aczeta76
03-10-2008, 06:49 PM
hmmm....

Weekend is here. Going to meet my priceless and see how she would like to treat our r/s onwards... she is different from all the rest I know so I respect our r/s for wat it is.

Regardless of decision, I feel that I will be there for her always eventhough I know she will never be mine.

Anyway, quite interesting to post my feelings here sometimes as some PEOPLE will always report to Li Wei etc on my movements and activities...Thank goodness, she is not my wife else... "zzeeeessshh"

Like DYBJ once commented, I seem to be a sleazebag with a soft spot.

Too much emotional baggage has built up and so I am cutting the lines at just those who are in my siggy...

I will tell each of them frankly on the others and not lie to any of them... BUT no more new additions, even for Ke Ling.. I am drawing a line. No KC this time round, juz professional advice to someone who needs it.

I should be quite safe from KC traps as all of them do not desire much from me.. OR rather I have nothing for them and so no great dreams of future..

Well... forging on..:p

DRSG
04-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Bro Azceta my "priceless'' has moved in to my place the past few weeks.Her feeling about her kind of job has been affected greatly eversince we KC each other.She is more worried about me getting KC than herself as she says she is not a "good woman" and that I should look elsewhere for a good gal who is not in her line of work.I told her good or bad has nothing to do with the profession.If I can accept her for all her "bad" things it is good enough for for me.She asked me what I like about her.I told her that I just like her as a whole no particular reason.She is going back to China soon.I will probably visit her there in Nov.She is in her early 30s I' end 40s.I dont think we are immature.She dont ask anything from me at all.We're been bonking as lovers and not as FL.Both of us very happy atm.

aczeta76
04-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Bro Azceta my "priceless'' has moved in to my place the past few weeks.Her feeling about her kind of job has been affected greatly eversince we KC each other.She is more worried about me getting KC than herself as she says she is not a "good woman" and that I should look elsewhere for a good gal who is not in her line of work.I told her good or bad has nothing to do with the profession.If I can accept her for all her "bad" things it is good enough for for me.She asked me what I like about her.I told her that I just like her as a whole no particular reason.She is going back to China soon.I will probably visit her there in Nov.She is in her early 30s I' end 40s.I dont think we are immature.She dont ask anything from me at all.We're been bonking as lovers and not as FL.Both of us very happy atm.

Nice to hear that bro.. u take care and enjoy your trips overseas.

Wooden_Handle
05-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Hi bro DRSG, seems like you have happy relationship, just hope you can share some tips in:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/94183-bros-who-has-successful-relationship-wls-pls-share.html

She is in her early 30s I' end 40s.I dont think we are immature.She dont ask anything from me at all.We're been bonking as lovers and not as FL.Both of us very happy atm.