PDA

View Full Version : The Sex Trade

glooper83
17-08-2008, 08:35 PM
The sex trade is a unique social experience that brings together two willing individuals that would benefit from it, either monetary wise or sexually. There is an important lesson to be learnt for all newcomers, whether young or old and even some old timers who have yet to fully grasp the concept.

Always keep in mind that it started off as a business transaction, no matter how much money exchanged hands. Be it $40 or $200, it never seemed that “cheap” to get a voluptuous girl to go to bed with us until we turned to vice. It also would have taken weeks or even months of chasing, going steady before we get lucky. Yet now, within a matter of minutes and some money, we fast forward through everything. To some people, the money exchanged might be negligible, thus if the girl agrees to RTF, we might be thinking that there is something going on since the money exchanged is so little to us.

Love and friendship may be developed later between the two individuals, but much later. It usually takes more than 1 hour for “true” love to blossom and more than just one meeting of chatting, no matter how passionate the session was. So get off your horses and if both parties are really interested, start off slowly as friends first, without any obligations to each other. As with any relationship, get to know each other better first (not in bed).

Always note that the provider would try to make the session less awkward and maybe to enhance the experience by doing some KC, she would also do it so as to ensure a steady RTF stream of clients. On a more sinister note, she might do it so as to gain (money, gifts, PR status…etc) further from any relationship between the two of you. The clients would also try to KC, so as to make the session seem less commercial on his part and achieve a greater GFE. He might also stand to gain from better service or even free sex if he succeeds in his KC.

The above is written based on my observations over the past one month. While I have yet to escape from the evil clutches of it, I hope that this would help anyone caught in it to make sense of all the infatuations and supposed attraction that we feel. It is easy to write this but to fully absorb and understand all of it would require some time and perhaps some broken hearts for it to sink in.

List of abbreviations:
RTF – return to fuck
GFE – girl friend experience
KC – Kum cheng or 感情

Disclaimer: The list is not conclusive and there may be a lot more reasons why we get caught it in (matters of the heart). Reasons from not satisfied at home to stress at work. Sometimes all we need is just a good listening ear and we may not get it at home.

MF101
17-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Bro I fully understand what u are saying here. I too was caught in the temptation of it, but now trying hard to maintain the friendship of it without getting too mentally involved. It's like trying to inch your way out of a quick-sand pit. :(

Batobus
17-08-2008, 09:31 PM
I was thinking this afternoon about KC

Is there really KC? Because you need deep pocket to maintain this KC relationship i.e. if her "red red" is here and have to bring her down. You need to spend $$$

In the end, she will go back and everything is back to normal.
Is it worth it???

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 10:31 PM

Is there really KC? Because you need deep pocket to maintain this KC relationship i.e. if her "red red" is here and have to bring her down. You need to spend $$$

Is it worth it???

People who have never experienced the KC aspects will always think like what you posted bro...........
But you'll never know, when, how, why many with this kinda mindset have "ACCIDENTLY" crossed and came back scarred........

jon2000sg
18-08-2008, 12:24 AM
good posting !!!
good writing !!!

well done bro !

civiccat
18-08-2008, 12:39 AM

Is it worth it???

bro Batobus.

I dont think all guys deliberately want to KC FLs but sometimes they unknowingly fall into the KC traps..

I myself in a way is now in a FL's KC trap (really dont know whether it is a trap or not) but it started by first getting to know the FL's backgrounds, more RTFs, what the FL's desire to do or go in singapore during her stint here etc.

Dont think i wanna elaborate much on my case but would like to suggest some of the pitfalls & pointers (newbies and all samsters should observe)

1. Try not to give FLs your hp number - even prepaid card not advisable cos it give the FLs the chance to KC u with messages like "i miss u ", "I am having flu" etc. Many guys fell into this trap - me notwithstanding.

2. Try not to RTFs many times unless u are sure the FL concerned do not have chemistry with u especially for FLs that give u GFE feel.

3. When RTF, try not to engage to know more insights into the past or present lives of the FLs - this is to prevent yourself from pitying her to later trying to take care of the FL for the rest of her life.

4. Try not to bring FLs to sightseeing etc cos the time that u spend with them will somehow bring back the long forgotten joys of courtship like going to the beaches, cycling etc.

In short, dont try to KC the FLs... really dont worth the effort just for a better bonking experience cos the consequences can be extremely disruptive to your life.

Cant think of anything else to add at the moment and will update when necessary.

Thanks bro glooper83 for starting this thread.

Any comments is most welcomed.

Thanks for reading..

:)

glooper83
18-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Nice pointers and thanks for adding on.

Hope that all Bros will manage to get out of the "matters of the hearts" issues.

Cheers !

longwinter
18-08-2008, 01:08 AM

Is it worth it???

the whole r/s is like based on $$$ and sex.

sumhow l too find myself walking into this KC r/s at times, l too oso dun noe wad l wan at the end of the day or wad outcome l wan to achieve wif the gal. Weird, rite?

tiongkoklan
18-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Someone once wrote about the 5Fs: Find them, Feel them, Finger them, Fcuk them, and Forget them. Easily said than done? Not really – for me, I told myself I want to bonk as many of these nice MMs as possible and so I seldom do RTF and thus avoiding possibility of developing any KC or give the MMs any chance to “manipulate” the situation, including possible dramas like needing more money for her grandmother in hospital etc. After all, there are just so many MMs and so little time – at least in fun places like China, Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia, or even Singapore’s GL. After a great bonk, I always believe there is another greater bonk out there – just need to look for it lah!

At the end of the day, it’s commercial sex and a business transaction, and IMHO you have no one to blame but yourself if you allow someone to change the “rule of the game” by allowing RTF and KC.

My Taiwanese friends like to remind me that it is ok to “昏船” – get giddy on the boat ride to savor the moments, but make sure one does NOT “沉船” – sinking the boat like Titanic when one gets too involved with KC!

ekemono
18-08-2008, 03:20 AM
2. Try not to RTFs many times unless u are sure the FL concerned do not have chemistry with u especially for FLs that give u GFE feel.

But if no chemistry and GFE feeling how you expect us to RTF? :p

The Gal give us GFE is one thing, we fall for them is another thing.

longwinter
18-08-2008, 08:17 AM

ya lo, it is the gfe and able to click wif the gal that keep us coming back for the same gal mah.

Rattler
18-08-2008, 09:55 AM
I think got some people out out to look for ger to KC ..... the thrill of falling in love again. Then there are some who inadvertently fall into it, these are the ones who will suffer ...

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 09:55 AM

ya lo, it is the gfe and able to click wif the gal that keep us coming back for the same gal mah.

bros ekemono & longwinter..

err... sori... me beg to differ... sometimes it is becos of exceptional good service from professionals like BBBJ Bai Xue and Xiao Yan Zi just to name a few.. that make guys keep going back..

not necessary GFE but some gals make me go back becos their bonking style complement & suit mine (i.e. more of sex chemistry - not KC chemistry).

Cheers.

Rattler
18-08-2008, 09:57 AM
You are right bro monkey ... different people will look for different things when they look for ger to bonk ... some like the services, some like the GFE

CuntHunter
18-08-2008, 10:02 AM
And what if the FL flying back to see u, pay tixs by herself...DIdnt want to take your money... Spend time calling u...Juz want to spend quiet time with u?

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 10:10 AM
the whole r/s is like based on $$$ and sex.

sumhow l too find myself walking into this KC r/s at times, l too oso dun noe wad l wan at the end of the day or wad outcome l wan to achieve wif the gal. Weird, rite?

Well... $$ is always part of the equation from the start. Trust me, it would be much scarier if NO Money was involved... $$ gives a buffer to both ourselves and the gal to make sure that we remember not to have grand dreams of love that ends up hurting each other

Guys, KC is part of any relationship. Boss-staff, customer, kopi kakis etc.. KC makes us go out of the way for each other and not juz think of ourselves

SO KC is not bad or evil. Issues come up only when u lose control and imagine more to the KC.. e.g. friends only but think she is in love with you type.. complication here is the sex and physical intimacy bit that do not happen at 1st instance in normal r/s but is the foundation of r/s with WL

Regardless of how it develops, all our r/s with them started from SEX, there is no denying this and this is also why normal logic sometimes do not apply to r/s with WLs

bros ekemono & longwinter..

err... sori... me beg to differ... sometimes it is becos of exceptional good service from professionals like BBBJ Bai Xue and Xiao Yan Zi just to name a few.. that make guys keep going back..

not necessary GFE but some gals make me go back becos their bonking style complement & suit mine (i.e. more of sex chemistry - not KC chemistry).

Cheers.

Agreed. There were some that I went back for "service" not KC...

Hey monkey... I just realised you are the King of money... i.e. "MONKEY" :p

ramses
18-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Thats call 放长线钓大鱼 :D

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 10:20 AM
And what if the FL flying back to see u, pay tixs by herself...DIdnt want to take your money... Spend time calling u...Juz want to spend quiet time with u?

Reasons could be many, loneliness, investment or more sinister reasons...But remember, feelings take times to develop so leave it to then to talk about it.

TS, sometimes a r/s with a wl is somewhat like a ONS... we go into it thinking that it will be a once-off matter but after the deed, one or both parties may want to develop further.

Like with WL,if we do not want to RTF,we will not ask for numbers.. likewise, they may not give u number if they dun like u (But most do since they are in it for the $$)

Sex trade is like any other business...one of the pre-requisite is to be able to GONG SI FEN MING... separate feelings from business.

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 10:21 AM

sori bro... that would mean u are in Holy .... Shit!

:D

ps bro aczeta76... me no marni, low sperm count, only got time :D

CuntHunter
18-08-2008, 10:29 AM
sori bro... that would mean u are in Holy .... Shit!

ps bro aczeta76... me no marni, low sperm count, only got time :Dwhat u mean bro?? Alot of things quite honest wif me... She told me she might wrk back FL cos she dun wan my money...But she will ask me or tell me before hand....She kept saying why muz we meet at the wrong time wrong place....:(

CuntHunter
18-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Reasons could be many, loneliness, investment or more sinister reasons...But remember, feelings take times to develop so leave it to then to talk about it.

TS, sometimes a r/s with a wl is somewhat like a ONS... we go into it thinking that it will be a once-off matter but after the deed, one or both parties may want to develop further.

Like with WL,if we do not want to RTF,we will not ask for numbers.. likewise, they may not give u number if they dun like u (But most do since they are in it for the $$)

Sex trade is like any other business...one of the pre-requisite is to be able to GONG SI FEN MING... separate feelings from business.Ya she did tell me she is lonely too... but she didnt go looking for bf except for me nw...she could easily chalk up a queue... but she would rather wait for me to call her or she will call me....:confused:

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 10:34 AM
what u mean bro?? Alot of things quite honest wif me... She told me she might wrk back FL cos she dun wan my money...But she will ask me or tell me before hand....She kept saying why muz we meet at the wrong time wrong place....:(

Many possibilities.... no one can tell u.

Sometimes, they juz get melancholic... go watch more movies featuring brothel life (NOT XXX ones) and u will see most WL will say those things.

But they will still go marry the OLD but rich lord with many concubines...such is life.

If you cannot give her anything, dun promise or let her think you want to develop further... Dun play her feelings.

If u are serious, start doing your finances with her and see if have a future together

CuntHunter
18-08-2008, 10:40 AM
She told me one thing... If things work out well it will be good...She hope it will be perfect, be the first spore and last spore bf...But i know its hard to be perfect since we r far apart...If i were to go msia or indo she would come wif me for my business trip...wait for me in the hotel n after wrk go out...

She is still young and need to study etc...so she wants this relationship to be slow and stable...:o

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 11:00 AM
what u mean bro?? Alot of things quite honest wif me... She told me she might wrk back FL cos she dun wan my money...But she will ask me or tell me before hand....She kept saying why muz we meet at the wrong time wrong place....:(

I think it is the start of KC lor which is shitty to me.. me now oso in this SHIT and given me a choice... I rather din get in if I could help it... now dunno how to get out of it. Haiz

Many possibilities.... no one can tell u.

If you cannot give her anything, dun promise or let her think you want to develop further... Dun play her feelings.

If u are serious, start doing your finances with her and see if have a future together

I concurred with bro aczeta76 but for your well being... do go read the relevant threads in Mattar of the Hearts and hear the view of Do U BJ, colins, longwinter and many other bruised but yet survived samsters.

Cheers

CuntHunter
18-08-2008, 11:21 AM
thanks alot pple

aces68
18-08-2008, 12:48 PM
I think got some people out out to look for ger to KC ..... the thrill of falling in love again. Then there are some who inadvertently fall into it, these are the ones who will suffer ...
I agree, I do look for FL with service and GFE and normally this package will definitely come with KC. Otherwise, I feel empty after the session. My normal life already empty..so why wanna feel more empty after having great sex ?? Personally, that's my reason to always look for FL with GFE..it may sound silly to some, but I guess to each his own is the accurate philosophy in this case.

You are right bro monkey ... different people will look for different things when they look for ger to bonk ... some like the services, some like the GFE
Yes, I agree too..some bros just wanna get a good BBBJ, some want to get AJ and so on..and some silly ones like me want to get a FL whom I can click with, have decent conversation, have excellent GFE so that I will miss her and want to RTF her :o

1. Try not to give FLs your hp number - even prepaid card not advisable cos it give the FLs the chance to KC u with messages like "i miss u ", "I am having flu" etc. Many guys fell into this trap - me notwithstanding.

I think this only applies to FL outside of SBF. If we get FL from SBF, we must call or SMS, so sure they know our hp number.

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 03:44 PM
I agree, I do look for FL with service and GFE and normally this package will definitely come with KC. Otherwise, I feel empty after the session. My normal life already empty..so why wanna feel more empty after having great sex ??

Yes, I agree too..some bros just wanna get a good BBBJ, some want to get AJ and so on..and some silly ones like me want to get a FL whom I can click with, have decent conversation, have excellent GFE so that I will miss her and want to RTF her :o

Tat is not silly lah.. it is being human who are naturally social beings

Anyway, the sex trade has been around more as long as we have exist so many of the "psychological techniques" have been used by both parties and refined over the many year.

Some treat it as a game, some lose their hearts, some go in to break others' heart...

colins
18-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Bro Monkey4, why dun you tell us your story? It may help somewhat, at least we won't judge you for the sake of bringing you down. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
18-08-2008, 07:11 PM
This section was created i guess based on the originator...bro Azzarro....
With him, he actually pioneered this Matters of the Heart section.
As I was telling bro colins the other day, so many new registered nicks have come in to comment etc....
well, another senior cheongster with the sad story but dun wanna reveal his true nick??? Well, no shame....
We or I am not the authority here but like many have crossed this line & came back....became wiser, some still cheonging...like me hehehehehe, like just hooked another singer last friday nite but no need to go into that

What's most important is not to fear penning down as much as possible what is going on, you'll be surprised what you didnt see
Reason being you're smitten now....so black you also can accept as white.......we're here to errrmmmm...shud i say, try to guide you to the lite...and even if you do decide to go through it, at least you knew way in advance what to expect.....wish i had this then...

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Bro Monkey4, why dun you tell us your story? It may help somewhat, at least we won't judge you for the sake of bringing you down. :)

bro colin, me too paiseh to tell my story and it seems oso that my story has ended today :o:(

me not a KC player... just a KC victim only

:cool:

CuntHunter
18-08-2008, 09:39 PM
juz share..dun b shy...ur experience will truly help alot of pple

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 10:47 PM
juz share..dun b shy...ur experience will truly help alot of pple

bro CuntHunter, my la kopi gang got a lot of professional KC players and winners while I am a KC victim... so if I were to share my experience... me dun know where to hide my face during la kopi session. Not that i selfish but hope u understand.

One thing for sure.. i will try to adhere to bro civiccat's pointers next time.

Cheers

colins
18-08-2008, 11:05 PM
bro colin, me too paiseh to tell my story and it seems oso that my story has ended today :o:(

Its ok as long as you get help from here, cos one day you will know how to give help to a younger KC victim. Maybe it has just ended, memories still fresh. So it hurts to think too much about it. But I'll wait to listen to your story once you are prepared to talk about it.

Bro DYBJ: bro aces68 and cunthunter are also great contributors, very frank posts spoken from the heart. Can't get better than that. Not to forget bro azceta is also a pioneer in this area.

I guess whether it is sad story or success story, there are lessons to learn from them. I personally like sad stories more...haha. I just think that by now, once a samster read thru all these posts, he will at least know what KC is all about and some common characteristics among them. I quite like this type of 'therapy' cos it helps people internally, not like some instructions from a FAQ which makes you want to try them, yet bearing no clues on how to react when shit happens.

Cheers to all of you!

lovedoggie
18-08-2008, 11:17 PM
I newbie to the geylang scene here. Bonk only like 5-6 times, so experience wise quite down.

Got 2-3 FL really sticky type which i encounter. Exchanged HP numbers and realli lot of shits happenz. SMSes like "i am ill today, free to see me?", "i miss u", "When u free to bring me out?". etc

Till now also got smses thou not so hiong as b4 when it just started. My techique is always before the start of every lesson, try to ask her whether can discount. For example, say 150 3 hours outside, then inside room act poor say 100 or 120 for 3 hours. Normally they will cheekily argue for the amount agreed on outside. This is to hint her i am cheapsake bo $$$ to wack, so she can drop any idea of developing KC with me. Good for both of us at the end of the day.

Also, always go in torn-down attire like those foreign workers. Lesser chance of perceiving us as rich. This is even more cham when we are poor and yet they misread us as rich and try to KC us. U know... shit do happen.

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Its ok as long as you get help from here, cos one day you will know how to give help to a younger KC victim. Maybe it has just ended, memories still fresh. So it hurts to think too much about it. But I'll wait to listen to your story once you are prepared to talk about it.

Bro DYBJ: bro aces68 and cunthunter are also great contributors, very frank posts spoken from the heart. Can't get better than that. Not to forget bro azceta is also a pioneer in this area.

Cheers to all of you!

bro colin, thanks for your understanding and seriously I strongly advocate sticking to civiccat's pointers cos I was a recent victim becos i din follow the bonking rules.... bonk and forget... dun ask why they here, dun wanna know their past and dont even give them your contact (try using non caller number display). I must say I am surprised that PRCs irregardless of their age know how to play KC game so well.... wonder if in PRC, there is a similar site like sbf teaching them the KC game before they can graduate and come to sillypore :rolleyes:

I newbie to the geylang scene here. Bonk only like 5-6 times, so experience wise quite down.

Got 2-3 FL really sticky type which i encounter. Exchanged HP numbers and realli lot of shits happenz. SMSes like "i am ill today, free to see me?", "i miss u", "When u free to bring me out?". etc

Till now also got smses thou not so hiong as b4 when it just started.

bro, that is what i meant by not giving them our hp number lor... or if bo bian need to give then dun reply at all to their sms.

colins
19-08-2008, 12:03 AM
bro colin, thanks for your understanding and seriously I strongly advocate sticking to civiccat's pointers cos I was a recent victim becos i din follow the bonking rules.... bonk and forget... dun ask why they here, dun wanna know their past and dont even give them your contact (try using non caller number display). I must say I am surprised that PRCs irregardless of their age know how to play KC game so well.... wonder if in PRC, there is a similar site like sbf teaching them the KC game before they can graduate and come to sillypore :rolleyes:

haha...yes got to agree that's one of the best defensive measures.

As for the KC game, have you ever heard of a prc wl staying alone in sg, or somehow when nobody introduce her to sg and share with her, she can come to sg and start KC people? Very very rare.

Even so, KC is the natural game girls play. Any girls know that to a certain degree, its just their pride that is stopping them. Many girls I met in China dun play the KC game (exception: most shanghainese girls), they play the emotional blackmail game. Like "if you dun do this, I'll do this to you", whether its spoken or not, such blackmailing is also very common among local couples.

civiccat
19-08-2008, 12:12 AM

bro monkey4, sorry to hear that.... take care bro.

bro colin, thanks for your understanding and seriously I strongly advocate sticking to civiccat's pointers cos I was a recent victim becos i din follow the bonking rules.... bonk and forget... dun ask why they here, dun wanna know their past and dont even give them your contact

bro monkey, glad that my pointers help though a little bit too late right.

bro colins, agreed with u but then u are also a great contributor too and ya thanks for your points.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 01:39 AM

Of cos bro, how can i...tink with so many experienced bros in this field, i am quite confident that bros who need help will get it......well dun dudes.....kudos

Tink we all shud meetup for a drinking session on of these days ya...it'll be wild hahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 01:46 AM
bro CuntHunter, my la kopi gang got a lot of professional KC players and winners while I am a KC victim... so if I were to share my experience... me dun know where to hide my face during la kopi session. Not that i selfish but hope u understand.

One thing for sure.. i will try to adhere to bro civiccat's pointers next time.

Cheers

Bro, if one for my friends or kaki's were to tell me they're a victim, i'll be there for him.
That's called kaki...but just get ready to kenna mock after you recover.....
But look, you now have a dark secret kept within you which you are too ashamed to let anyone know, this will be your biggest burden in life, cos someday, someone may just use this to ridicule you & you'll be trapped......
Like i mentioned before, hey, we've all been thru some shit in our lives, but if we dare not even look at it and felt ashamed, it'll come back to haunt you one day...meaning!!!!!
You're stuck there when you had a choice to move on........

Example: A WL has quit and become a normal loving woman again........
She's not shy or ashamed to let people know she WAS a WL.......can anyone ridicule her after that....sure but there'll also be people who will respect her for being honest about it.....I for one will give her my support

Now, if she keeps this like a deep dark secret, and one day someone decides to spill the beans on her, even those close to her will feel cheated blah blah...tink you know where i'm heading to bro...........

Face is the root of all destruction.......

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 01:59 AM
bro monkey4, sorry to hear that.... take care bro.

bro monkey, glad that my pointers help though a little bit too late right.

bro colins, agreed with u but then u are also a great contributor too and ya thanks for your points.

The damage control part is always more painful and more difficult to manage.......
If everyone can just follow the bonk & forget rule....this section will not be here........

I always tell these chicks...kenna fuck & make love feeling never the same!
This is the root to all KC......once the feeling is there, it aint commercial liao...its already heart over mind..........

Many years ago, i got a thai chick from Caesers in BKK, name Ann......Canto mother thai dad...damn hot girl.....
Always stayed at the Westin at Sukhumvit but because of her, ended up always at Merchant Court in Rachada......she was good, in bed, outside bed...you name it....fantastic companion.........one day, she told me she gonna quit......well good for her.....and come to singapore...ok, i said...let me know when you're ready.......she only got my thai number and email....nothing else......that was the last time i communicated wif her again......felt a little funny but that's abt all.

So many kenna...only 1...just 1..that's the most ultimate KC for me...so here you go

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Bro, if one for my friends or kaki's were to tell me they're a victim, i'll be there for him.
That's called kaki...but just get ready to kenna mock after you recover.....
But look, you now have a dark secret kept within you which you are too ashamed to let anyone know, this will be your biggest burden in life, cos someday, someone may just use this to ridicule you & you'll be trapped......

Like i mentioned before, hey, we've all been thru some shit in our lives, but if we dare not even look at it and felt ashamed, it'll come back to haunt you one day...meaning!!!!!
You're stuck there when you had a choice to move on........

Face is the root of all destruction.......

bro DYBJ, not true that I had a dark secret cos me have shared with a few of the kakis liao (at least 3) though I din give a speech to my whole la kopi gang if u know what I mean.... this is becos some of them I only met recently and oso beside not all are as forthcoming (no offence meant) and really interested to listen to my story. To some of them... it is like aiyo, u bloody stupid monkey... u buying love at GL ..... :o

Ashamed ? Right... the only thing that I should be ashamed of is why me despite having a wonderful wife (except for errr....) can and fall in love with a FL....Objectively.... no future.... 2 distinctly different worlds altogether.

Bro DYBJ, correct me if I were wrong... following your postings, I came to the impression that u have been consistently hardened from KC experience until now u are "knife and gun unpenetrable" which may be good for u.

For me, after confiding with some of my bros, one advised me how to play the KC game and the techniques to seek revenge if I wanted but my reply to him was this...

"FL can do wrong to me but I wont do wrong to them" (just like I have been conned by some of my friends but I still put out my trust on new friends).

I wont deliberately KC a FL and dump her and then feel good that she was my conquest.

Guess my flaw is that I am just a sensitive and sentimental monkey and too easily to develop feelings especially when it originated from pity to wanting to take care and then it develops into a torturous process.

So from now on.... i just bonk and forget and no need to know more details of the FL other than price, service , age and boobs stats :D

xyz1001
19-08-2008, 09:42 AM
"FL can do wrong to me but I wont do wrong to them" (just like I have been conned by some of my friends but I still put out my trust on new friends).

I wont deliberately KC a FL and dump her and then feel good that she was my conquest.

So from now on.... i just bonk and forget and no need to know more details of the FL other than price, service , age and boobs stats :D

Bro monkey,

Good for you to think that way, coz if u do wrong to them back, what make u different from them?

Has been seeing your signature, so have seen it changes from 心动 to 是你变了吗 roughly knows where u have been.

Hopefully you can recover soon. :)

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Guess my flaw is that I am just a sensitive and sentimental monkey and too easily to develop feelings especially when it originated from pity to wanting to take care and then it develops into a torturous process.

Nothing wrong with this... Juz like office politics and any r/s.. we need to go in with eyes wide open but know when to close one eye.

Some people go into a r/s guarded and TRUST NO ONE...Others, me incl are "To meet means it is fated" Xiang Feng Ji Shi You Yuan... so muz cherish it, however short... but learn to let go gently when it ends.

Me juz asked for the 40ee indo ctc, maybe language barrier will make lesser KC opp.. hahaha:(

Then again, I may not go F**K at all... no mood. See how lah

aces68
19-08-2008, 10:00 AM
For me, after confiding with some of my bros, one advised me how to play the KC game and the techniques to seek revenge if I wanted but my reply to him was this...

Guess my flaw is that I am just a sensitive and sentimental monkey and too easily to develop feelings especially when it originated from pity to wanting to take care and then it develops into a torturous process...

bro monkey4, sorry to hear about your misfortune but I believe all bros will support you, it's just that each individual may express his concern in a different manner. I also share the same thoughts as you that I won't really want to KC and then dump an FL. The only reason I do KC them is because I prefer my FL to have superb GFE (something which is lacking at home) and sentimental feelings, but at the same time I also try to make sure that I won't kena KC by them even though I am the one who initiate the KC most of the time. For me the KC warning signal starts when the FL starts to ask for money and so on, such as my present situation which I described on another thread.

but I am interested to know what kind of revenge techniques that your buddies want to teach you. Not that I want to use them, but as they say learning is a life-long process, who knows, it may one day be useful to me in the future :D, so if you have any techniques, do share, tks.

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 10:08 AM
but I am interested to know what kind of revenge techniques that your buddies want to teach you. Not that I want to use them, but as they say learning is a life-long process, who knows, it may one day be useful to me in the future :D, so if you have any techniques, do share, tks.

thanks for all the kind thoughts and words, bro xyz1001, aczeta76 & aces68

i dun want to know the techniques so din ask and wont ask for u ..cos i am a firm believer of Karma.... dun do harm lah.... me not afraid of retribution just not my style.

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 10:09 AM

Revenge is not an option..Yuan Yuan Xiang Bao He Shi Liao, Yuan Jia Yi Jie bu Yi Jie (Cycles of revenge will never end - vicious circle, better to end all feuds then start one)

aces68
19-08-2008, 10:18 AM
i dun want to know the techniques so din ask and wont ask for u ..cos i am a firm believer of Karma.... dun do harm lah.... me not afraid of retribution just not my style.

Revenge is not an option..Yuan Yuan Xiang Bao He Shi Liao, Yuan Jia Yi Jie bu Yi Jie (Cycles of revenge will never end - vicious circle, better to end all feuds then start one)

no problem bros, totally agree with your perspectives. Actually revenge is also not my style, after all they are here to earn money. Best we can do is to be aware of KC traps.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 11:01 AM
bro DYBJ, not true that I had a dark secret cos me have shared with a few of the kakis liao (at least 3) though I din give a speech to my whole la kopi gang if u know what I mean.... this is becos some of them I only met recently and oso beside not all are as forthcoming (no offence meant) and really interested to listen to my story. To some of them... it is like aiyo, u bloody stupid monkey... u buying love at GL ..... :o

Ashamed ? Right... the only thing that I should be ashamed of is why me despite having a wonderful wife (except for errr....) can and fall in love with a FL....Objectively.... no future.... 2 distinctly different worlds altogether.

Bro DYBJ, correct me if I were wrong... following your postings, I came to the impression that u have been consistently hardened from KC experience until now u are "knife and gun unpenetrable" which may be good for u.

Never be ashamed..i mean never be...if you are, then you got a big barrier to cross...that's yourself.......
Being sensitive is a good thing, women do like sensitive men....but if you know how to capitalise on your so call flaw which i dun geel so, you have no idea how it will be advantageous to you in this game........

As for your friends, like i've said many times, no one can understand till they cross the line........those you need to talk to are those that understand....bro azzarro's friends were like yours too. Do they care...YA! Hell they do but they just cant understand how he fell into this......same situation as yours........so i dun blame them....

Honestly, the longer u keep this, the more it'll eat into you.......if you r not comfortable about it, then maybe u wanna jio some bros here out for kopi and let them hear you out.

Also, dun take revenge....like that dun have the spirit of a player liao.....in this game, sure to win n loose....walk away steady......head high high.....dick hard hard hahahaha

CuntHunter
19-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Ok heres mine...Pls let me know ur frank opinion....

Met this FL, chit chat etc...said i m hot blah blah...tot juz bull shit...den after ask if i have a gf blah blah..den i sae u wan me to b ur bf?? She said why not...u can b my first spore bf and hopefully last....

So i tot alrite juz listen... So we just contact normally during her stay in spore... And she told me she is serious...She wanna go out wif me, tell me what time to book her so she will b freshest... I thought ok lor juz wanna kc me...But i sure do feel happy being wif her...I was half hearted confused...

I booked her last 2 slots b4 she went back...Right b4 i go to the hotel i asked her wad r u doing...She replied me :" waiting for u.." when i went up the room, She was already changed n ready to go out with me...WOW...No wonder take so long to let me go up the room...
She spend the nite with me b4 she went back..Went to quiet places to chit chat den she told me she is really serious...( beforehand i told her i m not rich cannot afford to always book her)...She didnt wanna spend my money etc...She juz wanna b with me...I was shocked!!!...Send her back to the room she ask me to spend the nite till morning with her...So i said ok, was really damm happy...

Back in thailand she waited for my call everyday...Will call her at a certain time cos i told her if she call me frm thailand will b expensive...B4 she flew, she asked me to promise her tt i will come to find her...

I told her abt my situation n she accepted it..She said she is happy with me, without me she is not happy...

I know there is something she wanna tell me but she said she is not ready to tell me....Up to now....

I asked her if she needs money, she didnt want my money...hmmm

So guys...Can give me opinion??

Monkey4
20-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Never be ashamed..i mean never be...if you are, then you got a big barrier to cross...that's yourself.......
Being sensitive is a good thing, women do like sensitive men....but if you know how to capitalise on your so call flaw which i dun geel so, you have no idea how it will be advantageous to you in this game........

Honestly, the longer u keep this, the more it'll eat into you.......if you r not comfortable about it, then maybe u wanna jio some bros here out for kopi and let them hear you out.

Also, dun take revenge....like that dun have the spirit of a player liao.....in this game, sure to win n loose....walk away steady......head high high.....dick hard hard hahahaha

bro DYBJ, sorry i am not ashamed of being a KC victim... just ashamed why i fell into a KC despite having a wonderful wife.

I am proud to be a sensitive and sentimental guy and ya i know gals like this trait but like i said b4 i dun take KC as a game i play but a natural progression from liking a FL very much.

No worries .... I will recover and will not let it eat into me cos I have bros who empathise me.

Like i said b4, revenge is never my style... and KC is never in my view as a game where one win and the other lose cos most of the time the likely outcome is that both parties lose... though they both enjoyed the process and the journey in between.

DO_YOU_BJ
20-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Ok heres mine...Pls let me know ur frank opinion....

Met this FL, chit chat etc...said i m hot blah blah...tot juz bull shit...den after ask if i have a gf blah blah..den i sae u wan me to b ur bf?? She said why not...u can b my first spore bf and hopefully last....

So i tot alrite juz listen... So we just contact normally during her stay in spore... And she told me she is serious...She wanna go out wif me, tell me what time to book her so she will b freshest... I thought ok lor juz wanna kc me...But i sure do feel happy being wif her...I was half hearted confused...

I booked her last 2 slots b4 she went back...Right b4 i go to the hotel i asked her wad r u doing...She replied me :" waiting for u.." when i went up the room, She was already changed n ready to go out with me...WOW...No wonder take so long to let me go up the room...
She spend the nite with me b4 she went back..Went to quiet places to chit chat den she told me she is really serious...( beforehand i told her i m not rich cannot afford to always book her)...She didnt wanna spend my money etc...She juz wanna b with me...I was shocked!!!...Send her back to the room she ask me to spend the nite till morning with her...So i said ok, was really damm happy...

Back in thailand she waited for my call everyday...Will call her at a certain time cos i told her if she call me frm thailand will b expensive...B4 she flew, she asked me to promise her tt i will come to find her...

I told her abt my situation n she accepted it..She said she is happy with me, without me she is not happy...

I know there is something she wanna tell me but she said she is not ready to tell me....Up to now....

I asked her if she needs money, she didnt want my money...hmmm

So guys...Can give me opinion??

Bro, you want real opinion, you must be very frank or no filtration in your story...remember, it's only 1 sided, so its best you can pen down every little detail so that bros can really scrutinize it & give you the best opinion.........do try a more details story....from your story, you met her twice & she wants to be wif you?????????? Makes no sense

DO_YOU_BJ
20-08-2008, 01:36 AM
bro DYBJ, sorry i am not ashamed of being a KC victim... just ashamed why i fell into a KC despite having a wonderful wife.
Bro, read your post, notice the contradiction.....you MUST accept it.....also, you wont be the 1st and definately not the last married man to kenna KC

I am proud to be a sensitive and sentimental guy and ya i know gals like this trait but like i said b4 i dun take KC as a game i play but a natural progression from liking a FL very much.That's where the danger starts....see, you use your MORAL senses to enter a place where almost everyone treats it as a game...and that's where you'll always loose out!

No worries .... I will recover and will not let it eat into me cos I have bros who empathise me.Hey, good on ya bro, that's what bros r for...for you thru thick n thin, and if you need more...you always got here:D

Like i said b4, revenge is never my style... and KC is never in my view as a game where one win and the other lose cos most of the time the likely outcome is that both parties lose... though they both enjoyed the process and the journey in between. Errrrr, i explained above liao, if you really wanna continue this cheonging lifestyle and never do anything sorry to your wife or endanger your marriage, you MUST change this mindset! Else, stay away from these places & people.......
Lao Jiao cheongsters will always say:
夜场的都是鬼,要保护自己就得做鬼,要不然死路一条!
Very important statement that you must not forget!

:cool

longwinter
20-08-2008, 08:15 AM

ya, l oso dun believe in getting revenge. Find it pointless, so wad if u eventually get ur revenge. Does it prove anything, l tink u will be in a more loss and empty after getting revenge back.

And taking revenge oso takes up time and efforts, l rather divert all these time and effort to do other things instead. :(

longwinter
20-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Nothing wrong with this... Juz like office politics and any r/s.. we need to go in with eyes wide open but know when to close one eye.

hahaha, ya l like wad u say. Go in with eyes wide open (to protect urself and let u hav a clearer view of the whole issue), close one eye when there is a need. (Everyone does mistakes, if it is minor or small one that doesnt affect u much, jus suan le, dun pursue it if not make urself more angry, more troubled.)

It reminds of wad my lecturer tell me. :p

CuntHunter
20-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Bro, you want real opinion, you must be very frank or no filtration in your story...remember, it's only 1 sided, so its best you can pen down every little detail so that bros can really scrutinize it & give you the best opinion.........do try a more details story....from your story, you met her twice & she wants to be wif you?????????? Makes no sense

Yup met her twice only...We keep sms n chat on the phone...After tt i did book a few session to find her so she wun b so tired...

She juz said she is happy to b with me...

longwinter
20-08-2008, 08:39 AM

Till now also got smses thou not so hiong as b4 when it just started. My techique is always before the start of every lesson, try to ask her whether can discount. For example, say 150 3 hours outside, then inside room act poor say 100 or 120 for 3 hours. Normally they will cheekily argue for the amount agreed on outside. This is to hint her i am cheapsake bo $$$ to wack, so she can drop any idea of developing KC with me. Good for both of us at the end of the day.

Also, always go in torn-down attire like those foreign workers. Lesser chance of perceiving us as rich. This is even more cham when we are poor and yet they misread us as rich and try to KC us. U know... shit do happen.

o_O, sum of the smses above looks very familiar to me. heez, "l miss u, when u coming down to see me?", " why u so long never come to see me, very busy?"

or sumtimz they will try to make sum small talks, beating ard the bush and at the end, they then pop the golden qn to ask u to go and see them.

l was tinking, go see u, can, no problem, easy as ABC, den do l nid to pay u to see u bo? :(

l used to bargain abt the prices when l initially start my cheonging, but after a while, l dun. cos l jus tink to myself la, everyone had a different range of price for themselves, u like, u take. No like, no take. simple as tat. Maybe l oso couldnt be bothered la. :o

newbadass
20-08-2008, 12:27 PM
and KC is never in my view as a game where one win and the other lose cos most of the time the likely outcome is that both parties lose... though they both enjoyed the process and the journey in between.

I really must agree with that. Years back, I had a KC who constantly played mind games to test me and tried to climb over my head. Finally I got fed up and let her dump me (ie, when she suggested breaking up to test me, I agreed to "respect her decision" :D)

If KC has turned into a game where there must be a winner or loser, then that's just bloody childish. It's not a matter of morals for me... I just feel that adults should have better things to do.

And if KC is a game, then it was never real. And I don't wish to waste time on things that are not real. The orgasm you get is real. The money the WL gets is also real. Everything else is iffy.

aces68
20-08-2008, 12:33 PM
.. The orgasm you get is real. The money the WL gets is also real. Everything else is iffy.

I like your statement, but unfortunately a lot of bros end up exchanging real things like time and gifts and money for the iffy KC ..

PRC Rammer
20-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I really must agree with that. Years back, I had a KC who constantly played mind games to test me and tried to climb over my head. Finally I got fed up and let her dump me (ie, when she suggested breaking up to test me, I agreed to "respect her decision" :D)

If KC has turned into a game where there must be a winner or loser, then that's just bloody childish. It's not a matter of morals for me... I just feel that adults should have better things to do.

And if KC is a game, then it was never real. And I don't wish to waste time on things that are not real. The orgasm you get is real. The money the WL gets is also real. Everything else is iffy.

Really brother newbadass ?? If KC can get real orgasm, I don't mind to go into KC game :)

What do you mean by iffy ?

Monkey4
20-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I just feel that adults should have better things to do. And if KC is a game, then it was never real. The orgasm you get is real. The money the WL gets is also real. Everything else is iffy.

Bro newbadass, well said ... thumb up

I like your statement, but unfortunately a lot of bros end up exchanging real things like time and gifts and money for the iffy KC ..

not only that but oso feelings and mental stress too :o

DO_YOU_BJ
20-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Yup met her twice only...We keep sms n chat on the phone...After tt i did book a few session to find her so she wun b so tired...

She juz said she is happy to b with me...

Bro, met twice only.......too shallow...take it slow n steady......
Mind over matter ya

CuntHunter
20-08-2008, 03:12 PM
thxs for the advice...anyway i nw have cooled down n have a better vision...nt blinded....Frm wad i can see is...if it continues den good, if nt find another...:D

I gt nth to lose...
Its all part n parcel of life... I learn to let it go...

wodemama
20-08-2008, 03:55 PM

Agreed. The whole thing started as a business transaction.

IMHO they can tell us their backgrounds/life and whatever but its up to us to actually believe or what. To me i will take it with a pinch of salt because we never know what they are thinking. Providing GFE is their JOB,making us RTF them so that they can earn more.

Like boss always say, why settle for public toilet?

To each his own, when one gets KC-ed unknowingly then he should try to uncover the reason. Could it be he is getting more GFE than hes current GF/OC or failing to see the big picture?

aces68
20-08-2008, 06:16 PM
IMHO they can tell us their backgrounds/life and whatever but its up to us to actually believe or what. To me i will take it with a pinch of salt because we never know what they are thinking. Providing GFE is their JOB,making us RTF them so that they can earn more.

I have never yet met an FL who tells the whole truth about simple things regarding their backgrounds/life ... I can't understand their necessity to lie.

lovedoggie
20-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Something to add on to what i previously posted.

I don't know whether some of the fellow brothers here do experience what i feel now, and i need some help to come face to face with it.

First of all, all of us guys here are perfect male who will get horny when we see pretty girls. LJ will steam and brain will start to fantasize and so on.

When i first start to cheong geylang, the first 3 fuck i experienced was really purely sexual feel and nothing much. All i thought to myself was, "just fuck it and get over and doen with it". I keep thinking in this manner to myself and rtf to satisfy my horniness whenever i feel horny.

Nothing wrong with visiting GL when horny mah, perfectly normal. However, issue start when i go GL even thou i am not horny. In my real daily life, i have got friends but just no gf at all. It like something missing, hard to explain. A gf is really more than just sex n sex. It about being there for you in times of emotional support, mental support or physical support like having someone to hug when you are feeling shitty inside.

A gf is what i need, and i would say sex really come second in priority. Imgine a FL with you in bed, then she ask you how you feel today, how you spend your day, have you eaten etc etc...you confirm cannot tahan emotionally and mentally wise. A gf is what i need and yet FL is giving me exactly what i want beside the sexual part. It like rejecting something which seem so real which you need desperately - Kang Qing (love).

Because of this, one can't help it at all. It become such that we go geylang not only when we horny but also when we feel shitty and so down in mood. These FL knows exactly what we need and uses it to their advantage to extort money from us.

Qing Jie (love web) is really lethal. Even the leader of the seven immortal Lui Dong Ping also can't escape from it:(

longwinter
20-08-2008, 10:03 PM
I have never yet met an FL who tells the whole truth about simple things regarding their backgrounds/life ... I can't understand their necessity to lie.

l start a thread abt tis matter oso.

l oso cant understand. why the nid to lie? when u tell a lie liaos, u will nid to tell more lies to cover it, what for? Eventually ppl will noe the truth.

this is how l feel abt prc la, my own feel la, mst of them are bad liars.

aczeta76
20-08-2008, 10:13 PM
l start a thread abt tis matter oso.

l oso cant understand. why the nid to lie? when u tell a lie liaos, u will nid to tell more lies to cover it, what for? Eventually ppl will noe the truth.

this is how l feel abt prc la, my own feel la, mst of them are bad liars.

I guess bec'oz they frighten of us too... there are also bad hats amongst the cheongsters who ask for a lot of their personal info then saboh them or ctc their families and cheat them etc

C'mon, if we were in their position in a foreign land, working in a job that is shun by most, we would also want to keep most of our things secret and lie when necc to get the most benefits for us

longwinter
20-08-2008, 10:30 PM
I guess bec'oz they frighten of us too... there are also bad hats amongst the cheongsters who ask for a lot of their personal info then saboh them or ctc their families and cheat them etc

C'mon, if we were in their position in a foreign land, working in a job that is shun by most, we would also want to keep most of our things secret and lie when necc to get the most benefits for us

For me, l do really feel a bit affected and hurt if the regular gal l visiting tell me lies. l mean it is okie to say a few lies, everyone lies. But not to the extent of telling me lie from start to the end. Maybe l hav sum expectations bah

Earlier on, l was kind of disappted wif a prc, who lied to me from the start to the end.

But l will definitely appreciate if they tell me the truth. Seriously if things go wrong or wad, l wont sabo or do anything to them de. That is definitely not my way of doing things.

But l did met sum gals tat are truthful to me. They show their real feeling and took for their mask for a short moment. And l could see that they are really in a loss and very unhappy.

aczeta76
20-08-2008, 10:34 PM
For me, l do really feel a bit affected and hurt if the regular gal l visiting tell me lies. l mean it is okie to say a few lies, everyone lies. But not to the extent of telling me lie from start to the end. Maybe l hav sum expectations bah

Earlier on, l was kind of disappted wif a prc, who lied to me from the start to the end.

But l will definitely appreciate if they tell me the truth. Seriously if things go wrong or wad, l wont sabo or do anything to them de. That is definitely not my way of doing things.

But l did met sum gals tat are truthful to me. They show their real feeling and took for their mask for a short moment. And l could see that they are really in a loss and very unhappy.

I know how you feel lah... when dealing with them, I always assume they lie until I know it is the truth

Any when they no longer lie to me and admit their lies to me, then I know they trust me liao

longwinter
20-08-2008, 10:40 PM
I know how you feel lah... when dealing with them, I always assume they lie until I know it is the truth

Any when they no longer lie to me and admit their lies to me, then I know they trust me liao

yea, actually l didnt ask or expect much either.

All l jus wanna hav a r/s be it friends or wadever, not to be a fake one. To me la, any kind of r/s at least oso must hav sum trust too mah.

DO_YOU_BJ
20-08-2008, 10:46 PM
yea, actually l didnt ask or expect much either.

All l jus wanna hav a r/s be it friends or wadever, not to be a fake one. To me la, any kind of r/s at least oso must hav sum trust too mah.

Now this is where everything gets interesting.......
We make friends wif the opposite sex almost all the time......
We get to know them slowly and then start to develop into r/s then to marraige if they suitable lah of cos
So, during the process of learning about one another, we know the person almost inside out!

Now, for a WL, all those r filtered.....
You fucked her before you knew her.............
Then you start to get to know her???? Dun make sense rite???????

But 1 thing i MUST add.......
I've personally seen happily married ex-singers and KTV hostesses to Singaporeans, have family etc...........
But honestly I've yet to meet a streetwalker or FL who had ended up like this....maybe becos I dun call FL or jalan jalan GL hahahaha

aces68
20-08-2008, 11:34 PM

I can understand if the FL lies when we are 1st timer or 2nd timer because I myself also won't tell the FL the truth if I don't intend to RTF her.

But if we RTF few times and yet the FL still lie, I can't understand it.

wodemama
21-08-2008, 12:47 AM

Well, i personally feel that they are afraid that we will stalk them/find them in their hometown or whatever. Further more, there are so many types of people around, best to play safe ma.. Just fuck and forget.

glooper83
21-08-2008, 12:55 AM
However, issue start when i go GL even thou i am not horny. In my real daily life, i have got friends but just no gf at all. It like something missing, hard to explain. A gf is really more than just sex n sex. It about being there for you in times of emotional support, mental support or physical support like having someone to hug when you are feeling shitty inside.

A gf is what i need, and i would say sex really come second in priority. Imgine a FL with you in bed, then she ask you how you feel today, how you spend your day, have you eaten etc etc...you confirm cannot tahan emotionally and mentally wise. A gf is what i need and yet FL is giving me exactly what i want beside the sexual part. It like rejecting something which seem so real which you need desperately - Kang Qing (love).

Because of this, one can't help it at all. It become such that we go geylang not only when we horny but also when we feel shitty and so down in mood. These FL knows exactly what we need and uses it to their advantage to extort money from us.

Exactly what i felt, the first time i went to GL was purely out of lust. Subsequently, i went there not mainly for lust but for companionship. The sex became so-so. Din really enjoy it but enjoyed tcss with them even more. Only enjoyed my last two sessions with wonderful ladies. But even then, my lust has already died down. So now, laying low, going slow... saving money. As for companionship, i try to find friends to talk to as often as i can.

aczeta76
21-08-2008, 09:13 AM
I can understand if the FL lies when we are 1st timer or 2nd timer because I myself also won't tell the FL the truth if I don't intend to RTF her.

But if we RTF few times and yet the FL still lie, I can't understand it.

Like it is said, once you start lying, it is difficult to admit, so u keeping lying to cover earlier lies...

Esp so when the other party starts to care about the r/s... which is Y if I know they are ready to talk, I start with admitting some of the little lies I have said before so they will also be truthful too

SapienKia
21-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Bro aczeta76, what you say is true. They will tell more lies ... sometimes, it will reach a stage where they think you are really head over heel in love with them, and then maybe they will admit some indiscretions hoping you will forgive them.

aczeta76
21-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Bro aczeta76, what you say is true. They will tell more lies ... sometimes, it will reach a stage where they think you are really head over heel in love with them, and then maybe they will admit some indiscretions hoping you will forgive them.

Yah.. which is why we can sometimes make it easier for them "Give them a stepping stone down" and admit some stupid lie you said b4 and that will open them up to talk more.

My ZH GF started telling me more things and admitting some lies after I admitted some of mine:D

sinner1105
21-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Not long ago i've a sex trade wif a thai gal, she said she's a Uni student here....haha after some wild time ask her when seh gg back thailand she say 3 weeks time....so i agree the gals all tell lies..but at least the thai din say some sad story for me haha
its a lesson learnt: cant trust the 'traders' (at least it true 4 the first meeting)

wodemama
22-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Yup, give them chance to explain and admit. no point being a bastard and nvr give 台阶 to come down.

Once they "admit" their lies.
they either tell the truth or tried to cover up with yet another lie :mad:

glooper83
22-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Makes me real sick that there are so many lies being told... perhaps it is always best to take all of their words with a pinch of salt. I am not sure if i have hardened my heart after the past one month, any bros willing to sponsor me to test ? :p

colins
22-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Makes me real sick that there are so many lies being told... perhaps it is always best to take all of their words with a pinch of salt. I am not sure if i have hardened my heart after the past one month, any bros willing to sponsor me to test ? :p

I am willing to sponsor you to test.

And thats a lie. :D

glooper83
22-08-2008, 03:51 PM
I am willing to sponsor you to test.

And thats a lie. :D

Haha... idiot... Damn "H" suddenly lah... and my friend wants to go HC only.. got any nice ones to recommend? :p

hElp Help... i'm on fireeeee!! Roarrrr.. :D

colins
22-08-2008, 04:04 PM
You have to post at the correct section and I'll answer you there. :D

But then, there are so many experts there already. Go check it out bro. Dun fall in love!

glooper83
22-08-2008, 04:18 PM
You have to post at the correct section and I'll answer you there. :D

But then, there are so many experts there already. Go check it out bro. Dun fall in love!

Whatever, i just closed my eyes and tikam.. maybe going bhc. Yeh, hope i dun fall in love. Just going in to solve my "urge" crisis and go have a good dinner with my friend. Ahh.. nice plan.. nice life.. what a beautiful Day in Sg... :rolleyes:

ekemono
22-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Whatever, i just closed my eyes and tikam.. maybe going bhc. Yeh, hope i dun fall in love. Just going in to solve my "urge" crisis and go have a good dinner with my friend. Ahh.. nice plan.. nice life.. what a beautiful Day in Sg... :rolleyes:

remember to post FR:p

glooper83
22-08-2008, 10:51 PM

Beautiful day ended without a love story and me smelling like oily rose syrup in my arse! :mad:
I think i'll just separate the usual bonks and leave massages as they are. Ahhh.. time to set up my next appointment with my SYT. :p

newbadass
23-08-2008, 04:51 PM

Because we are nobody to them, so whatever questions we have about their personal life are none of our business. If somebody kaypoh and ask about things I'd rather keep private, I would lie too.

wodemama
23-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Because we are nobody to them, so whatever questions we have about their personal life are none of our business. If somebody kaypoh and ask about things I'd rather keep private, I would lie too.

Very true. It doesnt matter if they are exposed. i mean so what if they are exposed? at the end of the day its nothing more than a business transaction.

aces68
23-08-2008, 05:45 PM

I never looked at it this way, but I think your comment is spot-on.

wodemama
23-08-2008, 06:03 PM

everyone has their own opinion and reasons to support that opinion.
Dear bro aces, is everything going well on your side?

newbadass
23-08-2008, 07:18 PM

Well, let's put it this way. Sometimes we guys as customers, out of chee-hongness, kaypohness or just courtesy, ask stupid questions like

"Why are you in this trade?"
"You got kids back in China?"
"You got BF back in China?"
"You got BF here?"
"What are your hobbies?" (believe me, I had an idiot friend who asked that question)

Frankly, is it any of our goddamn business? If you were in her shoes, would you lie? Or would you divulge your sad personal life story to some jerk who's paying you for sex (and probably cheating on his wife)?

If we can help her further, then probably she would open up more. But if we can't, the best thing we can do for her (and ourselves) is fuck, pay up, and fuck off!

aczeta76
23-08-2008, 08:28 PM

Ya.. when i 1st started with my GF, she also told me..."Damn, if she din care, she will juz tell me that "She is here to earn money" and ask me to F off"

After we got closer then she LL loh... dun know how to decide...$$ started being less impt etc

Which is why I will go to ZH and settle things even we are are not continuing... I owe her that much

aces68
23-08-2008, 08:41 PM
everyone has their own opinion and reasons to support that opinion.
Dear bro aces, is everything going well on your side?

bro wodemama, tks for your concern. really appreciate it. I suppose you are referring to my other posting about my PRC r/s.

Actually since she came back last week, I have not spoken to her. Just a couple of SMS only which I also updated on the SBF thread. I am not in SG these few days, so my last SMS to her was that I will be away for work and back next week and will give her a call next week. I think she also know that the r/s has ended by my nonchalant responses to her SMS, and I never pick up her phone call.

Actually in my case, I don't think I have too much emotional suffering from the KC during and after the r/s. All the while, I guess I was quite aware of the KC but just played along with it because the feeling was good, makes me feel alive again. Some warning signs were also there and I tread quite carefully. After this r/s, I now realise I must learn how to say NO and reject the monetary requests more strongly. Must also learn how to siam certain topics and not dig my own grave by saying stupid things which she can take advantage of. My main objective now is to get back the HP line which I opened for her. Of course, I could easily call phone company and report lost SIM card but that's a bit drastic, so I will ask her nicely to return the SIM card to me.:)

When I have time, maybe I will pen down the whole r/s from start to end. I hope that it could be a guide for other bros to escape the similar KC traps.;)

aces68
23-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Well, let's put it this way. Sometimes we guys as customers, out of chee-hongness, kaypohness or just courtesy, ask stupid questions like

"You got BF here?"
"What are your hobbies?" (believe me, I had an idiot friend who asked that question)

Frankly, is it any of our goddamn business? If you were in her shoes, would you lie? Or would you divulge your sad personal life story to some jerk who's paying you for sex (and probably cheating on his wife)?

If we can help her further, then probably she would open up more. But if we can't, the best thing we can do for her (and ourselves) is fuck, pay up, and fuck off!

bro agree with you because I find myself asking those questions too :D.
But what would you say to the PRC FL during the whole session ? I mean surely you have some time to TCSS also during the session, so what do you talk about ? Just curious.

Sometimes I think it's better for me to go back to Tomyam food where there is no communication due to language barrier.:confused:

glooper83
23-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Take care all Bros...

Money we can lose and earn back but when we lose our hearts to them, the consequences could prove deadly. With that in mind, i believe we will be able to thread more carefully in dangerous waters.

Cheers to all and let's enjoy what's left of our weekend YA!

PS: Who can sponsor me to see if i am really numbed to KC traps? Hahaa :D

newbadass
23-08-2008, 10:15 PM
But what would you say to the PRC FL during the whole session ? I mean surely you have some time to TCSS also during the session, so what do you talk about ? Just curious.

As long as I don't give a fuck about the answers I'm getting, does it matter what questions I ask? :D

ekemono
23-08-2008, 10:43 PM

"You got BF here?"

Execellent explanation bro newbadass. Every sentence carries depth and substance so i have to quote them all. This should wake up alot of ppl f**cking idea.
Up you

colins
24-08-2008, 12:04 AM

"You got BF here?"

I think I dun ask the first 4 questions, but I do ask the last one. haha.. However, only in the KTV setting. Maybe for FL, we dun really need to ask any questions. But communications is still important to get them in, and seriously, I believe the idea is what you do with their answers.

Dun get me wrong, I agree that knowing a little more about them is definitely a way to open yourself up for KC. But I guess if we advise bros here to keep mum, stay quiet and silently bonk the girl, it's gonna be like real weird to say the least. So that's definitely not going to happen - there will be conversations, and that's for very objective reasons to lighten up the mood and break the ice.

Rather than to ask questions and accept the lies and excuses, just dun take them seriously la. Such questions are for your friends and buddies, not WL, not KTV girls, not FL. If die die have to ask, then just take it at face value. But you know, after a while, you probably can easily predict at least the first five answers to your standard questions.

Asking questions are for fun, for you to joke around, create some atmosphere and add more value to your adventure. Believing in their lies is not a technical problem (as in something wrong with the process of knowing them), this is a mindset problem. We are too trusting. So, stop trusting them and you will no longer have issues with lies. NO POINT IN TRYING TO TEST WHETHER THEY ARE TRUE TO YOU ALSO, because you can't possibly do anything to help.

Oh yes, I full agree that those questions are stupid unless you are conducting an audition to find an eligible WL/FL wife.

Wooden_Handle
24-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Bro Colins,

As you know with current standard, 1 hour with WL only few minutes in action, thats why I always try chat with them with football.

aces68
24-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Hmm, the questions I normally ask are :-
1. When did you come to Singapore ?
2. 1st time in Singapore ?
3. How do you like Singapore ?
4. Where are you from in China ?
5. My mandarin is lousy, can you understand me ? :D

The recent topics is of course, did you see the Olympics ? :p

Although these are my standard chit chat topics, somehow (I dun know how or why) I always end up finding out if they are married or have kids back in China. I must filter these topics out next time..hehe:p

Wooden_Handle
24-08-2008, 12:59 AM
As usual, its good not afraid to ask, but just keep it as simple chitchat.

Although these are my standard chit chat topics, somehow (I dun know how or why) I always end up finding out if they are married or have kids back in China. I must filter these topics out next time..hehe:p

colins
24-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Bro Colins,

As you know with current standard, 1 hour with WL only few minutes in action, thats why I always try chat with them with football.

Football??? I wonder how is the response to that.
I mean, even for women's football, very few women actually watch it.

colins
24-08-2008, 02:19 AM

Ok, same opening questions. haha...

For me, only if I want to engage her further, I will ask many questions and also open questions. I'll remember them and ask them again if I return. Its just fun to see their look (or the struggle to remember what they've said). But for most for them, I seldom even remember their names.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-08-2008, 02:24 AM

For KTV chicks my common questions are as follows:

1. How young r u? Not how old hor
2. New here? How cum no c u b4?
3. U know who me is?? Dunno better get out find out then come back
4. Got SG BF or not...PRC dun tell me hor, cos me dun give a F***
5. How many times cum SG to work liao?
6. You do outcall? If yes, pls F*** off now cos me not sit wif whores hahahaha

Then will be teasing her whole nite long liao

ekemono
24-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Now with the Beijing 2008, there is no shortage of question to ask :p

xyz1001
24-08-2008, 03:11 AM
Football??? I wonder how is the response to that.
I mean, even for women's football, very few women actually watch it.

They know david beckham loh... and that's abt all... haha

aces68
24-08-2008, 03:21 AM
For me, only if I want to engage her further, I will ask many questions and also open questions. I'll remember them and ask them again if I return. Its just fun to see their look (or the struggle to remember what they've said). But for most for them, I seldom even remember their names.

haha..this is cool. I will try it next time..see whether they can remember what they said. Good filter to see if they are telling lies ;)

colins
24-08-2008, 03:31 AM
haha..this is cool. I will try it next time..see whether they can remember what they said. Good filter to see if they are telling lies ;)

But dun be disappointed when you hear a completely different story ok, I mean it. I only do it to hurt their confidence, cos after you related everything back to her, she know cannot fight liao. But if you use it to find out if she is lying to you, you will get disappointment instead. Just assume that everything she says is for the convenience of the moment.

colins
24-08-2008, 03:43 AM
They know david beckham loh... and that's abt all... haha

Me also, that's about all. But at least I know his wife is Victoria, who used to be from a group of british girls selling spices. And Pele played 1364 matches in his career to score 1282 goals.

aces68
24-08-2008, 04:10 AM
But dun be disappointed when you hear a completely different story ok, I mean it. I only do it to hurt their confidence, cos after you related everything back to her, she know cannot fight liao. But if you use it to find out if she is lying to you, you will get disappointment instead. Just assume that everything she says is for the convenience of the moment.

tks bro. my intention is same as yours-lah...just to hurt their confidence a bit, show we are not so blurr-king. I know most of the time they are lying anyway.

newbadass
24-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Rather than to ask questions and accept the lies and excuses, just dun take them seriously la.

Oh yes, I full agree that those questions are stupid unless you are conducting an audition to find an eligible WL/FL wife.

Exactly, that's exactly my point :)

If the answers mean nothing to you, then ask any question also can.
If the answers mean something to you, then those are stupid questions to ask. :D

glooper83
24-08-2008, 10:48 PM
I realise that asking too many questions in the past made me "fall in love" more easily. It made me want to return to them, to know more about them...

Perhaps now i will just subscribe to the F and go style. To lighten the mood maybe joke here and there.. i dunno.. Must always remind myself of what i am there for. To satisfy my lust... yes... thats it. AAaahh.. must drill it into my thick numbskulllllllllllll !!!

thunter
25-08-2008, 12:05 AM
bros, u all have such interesting cheong life lah.
over here no PRC ever KC me b4 (ok, i only into this few months).
i am the one doing the KC. phone no. also i have to ask first. rtf also they surprised i return. offer to take her out on off day also don't want.
i guess no one wants our passport :mad:

Wooden_Handle
25-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Chatting with China guys there sure lots of comments, but surprising when chat with WLs, they sure ask 1st question do you watch Olympics? I said yes abit and volunteered about the table tennis and badminton, then they never asked again..Heard that becos of Olympics Beijing is damned clean, lots of WLs also cannot work in CY district and they have to installed windows on doors in VIP rooms.

Now with the Beijing 2008, there is no shortage of question to ask :p

wodemama
25-08-2008, 04:30 AM
I realise that asking too many questions in the past made me "fall in love" more easily. It made me want to return to them, to know more about them...

Perhaps now i will just subscribe to the F and go style. To lighten the mood maybe joke here and there.. i dunno.. Must always remind myself of what i am there for. To satisfy my lust... yes... thats it. AAaahh.. must drill it into my thick numbskulllllllllllll !!!

This is a good advice. If we ask one qns we will be tempted to ask more and when we ask more we tend to get sympathetic towards them and den KC comes in. Sometimes its not the WL who start the KC its we ourselves, itchy backside and kpo den in the end tio KC

ekemono
25-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Why do you guys percieve talking to a working gal to be such like almost a "taboo" ? And starts to analyse into the process of the conversation, even to the extend of using selective topic or restriction to speak with them. As if it was meant to be use in a meeting with business counterpart.

We are already inside the room butt naked with a hardened dick humping her like a rabbit, left right centre... , so are we gonna analye very hard if it is appropriate to tell her we got so high seeing her perky white butt shaking when we doggie her? Cos if she hears it she can attack from there, theorically.

Pls understand, ang gal with thier 2 cents worth from the most seasoned WL right down to your neighbour's pretty daughter can KC you.
Then how? you keep mute to ladies?

While I am not encouraging anyone to torture and rape WL, but instead to respect them, the moment we settle into the love nest with them, it is already "kinky business". So just go ahead and enjoy whatever she throws at us, and us to them. End of it, just leave everything behind and walk out of the room.

Like i have hinted, KC will comes from anywhere, not just from GL.
Unless you intend to interview the WL to write up a 289 pages "No money, no honey. Pt 2" bestseller, there is little need to be concern about what to say, what amount of words to say, what KC she is throwing into my side of the court....etc.
End of the day, it is not what is gonna happen or what is happening to us, it is what are we gonna to do about it?

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Why do you guys percieve talking to a working gal to be such like almost a "taboo" ? And starts to analyse into the process of the conversation, even to the extend of using selective topic or restriction to speak with them. As if it was meant to be use in a meeting with business counterpart.

We are already inside the room butt naked with a hardened dick humping her like a rabbit, left right centre... , so are we gonna analye very hard if it is appropriate to tell her we got so high seeing her perky white butt shaking when we doggie her? Cos if she hears it she can attack from there, theorically.

Pls understand, ang gal with thier 2 cents worth from the most seasoned WL right down to your neighbour's pretty daughter can KC you.
Then how? you keep mute to ladies?

While I am not encouraging anyone to torture and rape WL, but instead to respect them, the moment we settle into the love nest with them, it is already "kinky business". So just go ahead and enjoy whatever she throws at us, and us to them. End of it, just leave everything behind and walk out of the room.

Like i have hinted, KC will comes from anywhere, not just from GL.
Unless you intend to interview the WL to write up a 289 pages "No money, no honey. Pt 2" bestseller, there is little need to be concern about what to say, what amount of words to say, what KC she is throwing into my side of the court....etc.
End of the day, it is not what is gonna happen or what is happening to us, it is what are we gonna to do about it?

I think the topic here is not befriending a WL...its getting involved wif one.
Its definately taboo and no good will come out of this.
Also, getting involved wif one starting out not even as a ONS but from spending $$$ to get your pressure relieved.
Then KC gets involved blah blah......
I've really yet to hear a fairytale story of a guy marrying a WL and live happily ever after.
Personally, i dun dwell in GL or go FL but I cannot seems to understand how people can fall for a prostitute.
Imagine the anguish of bringing them home to your folks.....letting your close mates know her profession..........it'll like bring darkness to the lite......too many to pen down....yes feelings strong all these i can understand but reality and fairytale.....that's 2 extremes in the spectrum and they just dun mix.
Imagine, anyone in love NOW can forgive blah blah...but when the honeymoon period is over, man, bet me last buck hell is gonna break loose soon.

ekemono
25-08-2008, 10:00 AM
I think the topic here is not befriending a WL...its getting involved wif one.
Its definately taboo and no good will come out of this.
Also, getting involved wif one starting out not even as a ONS but from spending $$$ to get your pressure relieved.
Then KC gets involved blah blah......

Yes I agree with you that it carries a big risk getting involved with a WL, with all the difficult obstacles that you had pointed out.
I was instead hoping to address on the concern of how one should put more focus on digesting and responding to a WL sweet words or KC, where I feel it is oftens the part that if not managed well, could lead us into a wrong perception and falls into the KC trap.

Keeping words to a minimum does not gurantee there will be no KC trap thrown at us. Some WL, in an attempt to retain customers, throw out the KC net wide open to the sea. Regardless of whether we are a quiet or chatty "fish", we risk being caught as long as we are within the proximity of her net. And by patronising her we are already within that proximity.
Unless with a sex pervert who tortures, why should she be selective on guys with less words? After all it is a motive to fill up her wallet and not fill up the empty space in her heart. Moreover in thier acts of KC-ing, unless we are deaf by nature we cannot stop them from telling us bullshit. We will hear it. But my focus is what are we gonna to do about it?

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Actually, this is a double edged sword bro like i've always said.
Commercial bonk may be will always be commercial.
Making love will always be making love.
If there are feelings involved, the bonk will be memorable and also, like drugs, luring.
This is where the KC will set in. No 2 ways about it.
Like i posted before, 被人擦和做爱永远是不同的!
Is there anyway to actually avoid it? I dun tink so bro, unless one can totally abstain from commercial bonks.

Monkey4
25-08-2008, 10:12 AM
I've really yet to hear a fairytale story of a guy marrying a WL and live happily ever after.
Personally, i dun dwell in GL or go FL but I cannot seems to understand how people can fall for a prostitute.

Imagine the anguish of bringing them home to your folks.....letting your close mates know her profession..........it'll like bring darkness to the lite......too many to pen down....yes feelings strong all these i can understand but reality and fairytale.....that's 2 extremes in the spectrum and they just dun mix.
Imagine, anyone in love NOW can forgive blah blah...but when the honeymoon period is over, man, bet me last buck hell is gonna break loose soon.

bro DYBJ, much as I respect u.... err.. u never heard does not mean there isnt any fairytale ones... I REALLY have 2 personal friends (one a retired, another a non samster) who married thai WLs and are now happily married... the retired one.... with a kid now... met his wife in Hatyai....and fell in love...and married within couple of months later... It has been 9 years liao and they are still happily married though that means he lost his freedom liao cos his wife places him under 24 hours surveillance while the non samster met his wife at one of the GL Cat 40, now oso happily married with 2 kids and his relatives etc..not aware of her past. I oso kept mum on her past and even my OC not aware of this fact too when I intro-ed OC to her during our gathering. I think they are happily married for more than 5 years liao at least. So u see.. both of their honeymoon are long gone and yet both of my friends are still happily married..... I am not suggesting that... ok guys.... go for your WLs or FLs and settle down but PRETTY WOMAN do exist.... provided u are FATED to be... and if aint so... then move on and take it as a lesson learnt...

Good luck guys.... whatever shall be shall be and do good whenever possible for u may not pass by here again....

ps... Karma exists IMHO.... just becos one din get his retribution yet doesnt mean one can do BAD things and get away with them.

ya.... i noticed something funny about CK LF and KC FL

usually we started out Courtship and then only can Kan Lady Friend later while we Kan and then Court Free Lance later .

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Bro no worries, like i said, i've yet to see. So that means me hehehehe
Its all depending not on the man more on the woman i think.
When is enough??? If they know that's enough & they're willing to throw in the towel good.
24hrs surveillance and not being able to open to one's life is aka living in the dark.
Aint pleasant dude.
Bottomline, aint gonna be a normal life as far as I look at it.

ekemono
25-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Is there anyway to actually avoid it? I dun tink so bro, unless one can totally abstain from commercial bonks.

this is so true. :)
Add on to that, even with a mindful cheongster who are not so easily penetratable, once we touch commercial sex it will always be one of our other option for leisure. It will be difficult to abstain from it. It takes either a great painful fall or a devoted "purpose" in life to do so.

Monkey4
25-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Bro no worries, like i said, i've yet to see. So that means me hehehehe
Its all depending not on the man more on the woman i think.
When is enough??? If they know that's enough & they're willing to throw in the towel good.
24hrs surveillance and not being able to open to one's life is aka living in the dark.
Aint pleasant dude.
Bottomline, aint gonna be a normal life as far as I look at it.

bro DYBJ, ya the first one... i dun envy... rather pitied him but that is the route he chose...but nevertheless he din regret... and although... under 24 hours surveillance... he still managed to eat out...;)

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 10:53 AM
bro DYBJ, ya the first one... i dun envy... rather pitied him but that is the route he chose...but nevertheless he din regret... and although... under 24 hours surveillance... he still managed to eat out...;)

HAHAHA exactly.....exactly...now you know why he's on house arrest????hahahahaha
Another thing to mention, no one washes their dirty linen in public...so you see i good i see you good lor...cheers:rolleyes:

natsuki
25-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Wahh.. So fast 9 pages liao wor...

Sex trade is like any other business...one of the pre-requisite is to be able to GONG SI FEN MING... separate feelings from business.

Hmmm... Dunnoe about others.. but i feel is that.. Most of the time.. should be loneliness and the guy fits the bill for the girl... Like cute, smart, sweet, loving, caring... Then the girl will fall for the guy? 公私分明 is one thing... But how many people can really 划清界限? Maybe sometimes it's the guy who wanna KC the girl lei?

Hmmm.. Thats wad i keep on telling the person i like lei, but i nvr tell him i love him or i like him... But seriously, ya... Wrong place and wrong time.. Den wrong purpose... That's why i always say to him, 'Why i never met u earlier ah?' But somehow, every little thing he done for me, I will keep thinking that he just wan free sex... Hmmm...

Hmmm... No matter how much i like a person i also must remind myself to be clear of my situation (although i do tend to forget sometimes.....haha)... FL n customer... Hard to KC one la... it's either u hurt or he hurt if either one side puts in too much. If both parties carries a hack care attitude or 心态, maybe wun be too much hurt le... I cried for the guy i'm seriously crazy over, but i never tell him how i feel at all. Cuz i know, that will only create more troubles, for him n for me.

I dun know if this thread u all r referring to PRCs or Locals or all, but for me, I'm a Local myself... I do kanna KC trap once in a blue moon~ ;) And after being hurt so much... I learned to 哭过就算了,虽然偶尔会放不下,但毕竟始终都是很难有结果的。 珍惜眼前得到的幸福,才是最珍贵的记忆。短暂,但至少幸福过。 受过了伤,才会学习自己疗伤。可是,疗伤了之后,又犯了不该犯的错。很多人都总是这样。。。

Yup! Never play with ppl's feeling... very 折恶 one wor... Agree with this, bro!

Anyway, i posted from a FL's point of view... No offence please. Sorry if you dun like wad i say, but those r how i feel. There might be girls who r out just to earn and go off fast fast, but there are oso girls who fall for customers' KC trap de.. It applies on both male n female. It's always good that one could grow up n learn thru this Sex Trade. Have a nice day...

CuntHunter
25-08-2008, 01:50 PM
so is it cos of ur job den u hold back ur feeling??? U feel happy wrking like tt?? Forever dunno who to love and cant love??

aczeta76
25-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Anyway, i posted from a FL's point of view... No offence please. Sorry if you dun like wad i say, but those r how i feel. There might be girls who r out just to earn and go off fast fast, but there are oso girls who fall for customers' KC trap de.. It applies on both male n female. It's always good that one could grow up n learn thru this Sex Trade. Have a nice day...

Always good to have more opinions from different sources esp from the other angle...

Thanks.

glooper83
25-08-2008, 02:41 PM
this is so true. :)
Add on to that, even with a mindful cheongster who are not so easily penetratable, once we touch commercial sex it will always be one of our other option for leisure. It will be difficult to abstain from it. It takes either a great painful fall or a devoted "purpose" in life to do so.

Ya, i think the words in bold is very true for me. I think that i might have found a new distraction/purpose/goal in my life recently which is why i feel rather immune to KC at the moment. However, this distraction takes the form of love/infatuation again but towards a more 'normal' girl.

My horns do still appear but one thing for sure is that if and when i visit WL/FL it wouldn't be for anything else but relieving my urges. That much i can say for now... in future? Not sure what the future holds for me, but will try my best not to get involved in KC traps, even if i do, Bro DYBJ and Colins will "guide" me back right? Haha.. thank you all bros for your kind contributions!

wodemama
25-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Best not to get involved in this kinda things. THings could get really sticky.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 03:24 PM
\Not sure what the future holds for me, but will try my best not to get involved in KC traps, even if i do, Bro DYBJ and Colins will "guide" me back right?

There's a diff between Lost & Dumb.
I speak for myself only...hehehehe
Depends on which of the above you fall in.......hahahahaha
Cant be putting the fire out for ya everytime you butt catches fire right :D

glooper83
25-08-2008, 03:33 PM
There's a diff between Lost & Dumb.
I speak for myself only...hehehehe
Depends on which of the above you fall in.......hahahahaha
Cant be putting the fire out for ya everytime you butt catches fire right :D

Ya, the difference is that i felt i was lost, but you felt it was dumb.

Nah, i feel 'safe' in here, so many bros willing to knock back senses into our heads. Keep up the good work...

natsuki
25-08-2008, 09:10 PM
so is it cos of ur job den u hold back ur feeling??? U feel happy wrking like tt?? Forever dunno who to love and cant love??

Hmmm.. Wrking here give me chances to see more type of guys... Understand and know more people. Those who u never thought u will meet de, entered n get out of ur life... But there r also ppl whom u hoped u will never meet at all de also... Some people by giving false promises n lies, just wanna get lucky n freebies... Maybe it's always of wad i'm doing now that i can never meet the right one, i don deny that. But before i joinied here, i was already hurt by people outside. U could say I'm escaping from those people. But think another way round, isnt it better to meet those who r out to cheong de ( at least it's sex trade and not conning), rather den those people outside that always wanna con people in giving them free sex and emotionally hurt them de?

I had really love to love the person i want, but will i get back? The trust in men has been lost... After i join here, i know that there isnt any trust left. In both men n women. Men will try to sweet talk U, bring U out, treat u caring and lovingly, just to bed U f.o.c... In the end wad will U get? I'm not finding excuses for myself, but i did experience this feeling before. Every human being will get blinded by this feeling of being 'loved' sometimes. Maybe it's just affection... lust.... company... but that's not how love works. Sometimes u know right from the start "Come on gal~ It isnt love..." but the nice n sweet way when they r treat U, how to resist it? Haha... natsuki is still a dumb dumb woman, that will get stupid n blinded once in a blue moon. Haha~ Maybe i dunnoe who should i love too... So far after joining here so long, i think i only cried for 2 men before bah.. Maybe they dun really worth the tears, but they make me learn to grow up and see things that i thought i already know... At least i'm true to myself and i dun need to cheat them for anything...

Oops... Sorry for being so lor soh... Take care k? There will be nice girls around de... :)

Always good to have more opinions from different sources esp from the other angle...

Thanks.

Welcome bro! Nice day.. :)

ekemono
25-08-2008, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=natsuki;3005782
but that's not how love works.QUOTE]

Hi sis natsuki,

very much appreciate to hear from a woman's point of view.
In your above statement, can you share with us how you felt love should work.., in your very own way. No right and wrong.

wodemama
25-08-2008, 10:41 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"] But think another way round, isnt it better to meet those who r out to cheong de ( at least it's sex trade and not conning), rather den those people outside that always wanna con people in giving them free sex and emotionally hurt them de?

Ya, the sex trade can see the men real lusty look, but a r/s we never know the true facade behind that sweet face of theirs. Then again how do love works?

glooper83
25-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Oops... Sorry for being so lor soh... Take care k? There will be nice girls around de... :)

Take care too.. There will always be nice guys around too.. Just that, perhaps.. its the wrong time, wrong place, wrong avenue to find them. Works both ways.

I am slowly bit by bit getting the "true" meaning of commercial sex. Just fire and forget (like hellfire missiles). Haha.. easy as always to write it, but for it to truly sink in deep deep.. difficult.

wodemama
25-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Take care too.. There will always be nice guys around too.. Just that, perhaps.. its the wrong time, wrong place, wrong avenue to find them. Works both ways.

I am slowly bit by bit getting the "true" meaning of commercial sex. Just fire and forget (like hellfire missiles). Haha.. easy as always to write it, but for it to truly sink in deep deep.. difficult.

It happens all the time, sometime need a little bit of luck to make it work.
Then again knowing and doing is a totally different thing. Sad.

longwinter
25-08-2008, 11:15 PM

It is always easy to fall in love when sumone treats u well and u have the good feeling abt her.

natsuki
25-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Hmmm.. Wad is love ah? Try anwers.com? Hahaha~

Nah~ My understand of love ah? I also lost le lei... Let fix myself back then maybe i'll get my own answer? I just came back from my little adventure lei... Haha.. Thou i miss the feeling of how someone kiss my forehead, sweet kisses, lovely hugs.. Yet I think communication wise, it's more important lah... Haha... :o Sometime, the guy shower u with the 'loved' feeling, but he never love you at all. Maybe that's just a service for the girl? Just to make her feel love? Doing charity? I'm happy that he never said that he loved me. All he did is shower me with 'loved' feeling... *So sweet* So, he's not in the wrong bah... Cuz never did he say he love me mah... I can't blame him also. He's a good player! But somet things he might not knw, i might be dumb and thou i hate asking questions.... i got a woman's instinct de lei... Haha... And for that person who told me he loved me and he never, i'm glad, i dint fall too much for him and his words... Infact i fall for the one who never tell me anything de... Haha.. Miserablely falling for this type of person... Haha...

However now, I'm still natsuki.. still here.. Not for love k? And never will be for love... So please, after step out of the hotel's door liao, kind souls please dun try to KC me hor! (thou i got a weaker mind...) :D LoL~ I dun mind going out la kopi, rounding, chat on fone... But please... I dun wish to fall again, wrong time, wrong people, wrong place and wrong way... ;)

colins
25-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Hmmm.. Wad is love ah? Try anwers.com? Hahaha~

However now, I'm still natsuki.. still here.. Not for love k? And never will be for love... So please, after step out of the hotel's door liao, kind souls please dun try to KC me hor! (thou i got a weaker mind...) :D LoL~ I dun mind going out la kopi, rounding, chat on fone... But please... I dun wish to fall again, wrong time, wrong people, wrong place and wrong way... ;)

Perhaps you like to try to meet right people at the right time, right place and right way. I'm not saying to specially get an auspicious date, plan 6 months ahead or to arrange for date or something. But I'm saying controlling something from now so it may take place somewhere later, like setting the conditions. A little a day makes a lot of difference in a month. Just a thought.

Sometimes when I look at how susceptible people are to KC problems, that I realised that we do need KC. In fact, in life, some of us need lots of KC. I dun know whether it is becos of our childhood or our natural tendencies. You do have that too, and it feels good to accept that you are just someone who likes to be pampered and look after, instead of trying everything to go against that.

We are weak when we have that need. The more desperate our needs are, the weaker we become. Sometimes instead of forever denying it, and yet kenna harmed by it when we failed to deny that instinct, we probably do better to face it straight on and LOOK for it in a proper manner. That, I mean KC, or 感情, or confident, or whatever you feel you are lacking right now. To a lot of people, when they quiet down and ask themselves, actually the real issue is with 'self acceptance', rather than 'money', which is initially what everybody thinks he/she is after.

ekemono
26-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks sis natsuki for sharing with us our query.

Thinking about it, I have something to share, and in my personal opinion.

It may be easier for men to describe the feeling of love than to women. The reason being that in this aspect, men tends to be able to break them up into smaller pieces, simplifying the abilities to express or pen them down. While with women, love is a complete thing, everything to do with love is closely knitted together and becomes a "whole". This whole and complete feeling can only be felt. And given the limitation of wrtten words, it does not carries the abilities to effectively express out this whole and complete feeling.

One of the example is the infamous love + sex. Women closely knit both together, along with the many other attributes she finds in her man. As long as one of the attributes suffers big time, he gets to sleep on the couch.
While men on the other hand, are able to tolerate certain "unwelcoming" attitude about his woman and yet be in the best of mood to have sex with her.

But of course my example are more clinical, where in reality other factors may save you from sleeping on the couch tonight, like staying with parents so dun wan to worry them la, putting forward our explaination to try to convince to confuse :p.

My 2 cents worth. Thank you for enduring :D

colins
26-08-2008, 12:49 AM
One of the example is the infamous love + sex. Women closely knit both together, along with the many other attributes she finds in her man. As long as one of the attributes suffers big time, he gets to sleep on the couch.
While men on the other hand, are able to tolerate certain "unwelcoming" attitude about his woman and yet be in the best of mood to have sex with her.

But of course my example are more clinical, where in reality other factors may save you from sleeping on the couch tonight, like staying with parents so dun wan to worry them la, putting forward our explaination to try to convince to confuse :p.

Wah, bro eke, that's really insightful. I wonder where you got that conclusion but it sounds damn true. Do remind me to get a more comfortable counch when I get married. Cheerios!

glooper83
26-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Wah, bro eke, that's really insightful. I wonder where you got that conclusion but it sounds damn true. Do remind me to get a more comfortable counch when I get married. Cheerios!

haha.. i already plan to get those kind that has a long "bed", like a "L" shape kind. haha.. crazy me.. but thats just one furniture that i must have in my hse in future.. so that i can lie straight watching tv.. instead of sideways ! haha

xyz1001
26-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Perhaps you like to try to meet right people at the right time, right place and right way. I'm not saying to specially get an auspicious date, plan 6 months ahead or to arrange for date or something. But I'm saying controlling something from now so it may take place somewhere later, like setting the conditions. A little a day makes a lot of difference in a month. Just a thought.

Wow... Bro colins, i think u make a very good counselor. Very well said. :) It's all in the mind, everyone can do it. It is always the first step that is difficult to take.

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 11:56 AM
We are weak when we have that need. The more desperate our needs are, the weaker we become.

hat, I mean KC, or 感情, or confident, or whatever you feel you are lacking right now. To a lot of people, when they quiet down and ask themselves, actually the real issue is with 'self acceptance', rather than 'money', which is initially what everybody thinks he/she is after.

Perhaps... sometimes I am so tired of making decisions that I leave it to life to drift me along with the tide of fortune... other times, I swear to heaven that "I am master of my life" and go about making things MY way...

Actually, it is b'coz I run out of energy and need pampering (like you said) to recharge... It is warm and fuzzy to know that there are people who are willing to be with you NOT for $$ when they do so with others.

Wearing a mask or multiple masks in our different roles at work, family, home, GL, in front of FLs can be very draining so I enjoy the company of those whom I need not pretend infront of.

KC appears when two parties start to care for each other (knowingly or unconsciously), this happens between colleagues, biz partners, your waitress at the joing you frequent etc.. when KC happen, they make the special effort and you make special effort to remember little things that were uttered before and you take note of their preferences and likes/dislikes without the "pre-text" of self-gain.

This may be crude but there were FLs and GFs who I frequent b4 purely for SEX and carnal satisfaction and while they KC me, I treat them as objects to be used and enjoyed. Absolutely no KC there... I do and remember things for them to get wat I want from them

On the other hand, there are those who have become my friends (no more sex involved but we do get intimate if the modd moves us) as well as those whom I am strangely "indebted" to and feel a urge to protect n love with no thoughts of "wanting her to love me" or "thoughts of a common future"...

Life is strange and human emotions are all complex. Pity can be mistaken for Love and Love sometimes can take many forms as IT comes in different levels.

suteerak1099
26-08-2008, 04:24 PM
And what if the FL flying back to see u, pay tixs by herself...DIdnt want to take your money... Spend time calling u...Juz want to spend quiet time with u? FLs shuttle fly up n down is not a big deal. its part n parcel of their itinerary to fetch bacon anyway. consider it a privilege that she'd wanna spend some quality time with u? she's human n her flesh needs a break once in awhile too. transaction still takes place at the back end, even if she wasnt being straightforth about it. either way, its a concept called - paying it forward.

wodemama
26-08-2008, 04:51 PM
FLs shuttle fly up n down is not a big deal. its part n parcel of their itinerary to fetch bacon anyway. consider it a privilege that she'd wanna spend some quality time with u? she's human n her flesh needs a break once in awhile too. transaction still takes place at the back end, even if she wasnt being straightforth about it. either way, its a concept called - paying it forward.

Yup, they make you think they like you then once you fall into their kc. they will slowly but surely milk you dry.

colins
26-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Wow... Bro colins, i think u make a very good counselor. Very well said. :) It's all in the mind, everyone can do it. It is always the first step that is difficult to take.

hey bro xyz, you gave too much credit. Sometimes we are so caught up with managing our daily lives that we forgot what is it that we are living for. While it is seldom such major life & death issues, I always believe we can't lose sight of what we really want to do that will make us happy. Cos it's the only thing that belongs to ourselves. We miss your counselling also. :p

colins
26-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Perhaps... sometimes I am so tired of making decisions that I leave it to life to drift me along with the tide of fortune... other times, I swear to heaven that "I am master of my life" and go about making things MY way...

Actually, it is b'coz I run out of energy and need pampering (like you said) to recharge... It is warm and fuzzy to know that there are people who are willing to be with you NOT for $$ when they do so with others.

Wearing a mask or multiple masks in our different roles at work, family, home, GL, in front of FLs can be very draining so I enjoy the company of those whom I need not pretend infront of.
Life is strange and human emotions are all complex. Pity can be mistaken for Love and Love sometimes can take many forms as IT comes in different levels.

Perhaps all you need, is a proper girlfriend. Maybe lots of friends too. We may find solitude assuring when we drop our mask, but there has to be someone in our lives that we must get happiness from. And the sooner you find that someone, the faster you control your complicated emotional needs and engage in the higher gear in all aspects of your life, like in career and personal interests.

If you find controlling your life tough, then you will need a direction. Its like when you become lost in the woods, you constantly need to make seemingly risky decisions to turn west, head east, watch the sun and moon, listen to the cuckoos and pray to heaven. Doing all these makes you very tired, not your job, no matter how physically challenging your job is. If you go look at the badminton court bookings, you'll find that its tough to book one comfortable slot. Why people play badminton when its so tiring? Its becos for everything we do, no matter how tiring it is, the 'purpose' always wins. If you find your own purpose, you will not think its tiring or draining. It's when you keeping doing something, and it gives you nothing but temporary pleasure, that drains you to the core. Recharging will never serve any purpose other than to give you an excuse to relieve a little steam from wrong or unclear purpose in life.

Love can only take one form. But it is a form exclusive to you only. We all grow up with our own idea of what's love. To be frank, you may not even know your own definition until you got it, and LOSE it.

Hope this helps, take care bro.

aczeta76
26-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Perhaps all you need, is a proper girlfriend. Maybe lots of friends too. We may find solitude assuring when we drop our mask, but there has to be someone in our lives that we must get happiness from. And the sooner you find that someone, the faster you control your complicated emotional needs and engage in the higher gear in all aspects of your life, like in career and personal interests.

Love can only take one form. But it is a form exclusive to you only. We all grow up with our own idea of what's love. To be frank, you may not even know your own definition until you got it, and LOSE it.

Hope this helps, take care bro.

Ya.. hardly catch up with sports nowadays with friends... GF, yes... still have a few whom I keep in touch with, are intimate with but not on marriage terms

Guess I am greedy... I want that openness from all the people I care about.. incl WL

Wooden_Handle
27-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Bro how open you want?

I had wifey but I dont know how much she has in bank, of gfs for over 10 yrs I also dont know. If talking about gfs or WL sometimes dont know too much is a blessing.
Think about if they volunteer too much info, what can you do?

Ya.. hardly catch up with sports nowadays with friends... GF, yes... still have a few whom I keep in touch with, are intimate with but not on marriage terms

Guess I am greedy... I want that openness from all the people I care about.. incl WL

Wooden_Handle
27-08-2008, 01:40 AM
EPL is starting soon so we guys can be busy..:p

xyz1001
27-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Sometimes we are so caught up with managing our daily lives that we forgot what is it that we are living for. While it is seldom such major life & death issues, I always believe we can't lose sight of what we really want to do that will make us happy. Cos it's the only thing that belongs to ourselves.

So very true. I like to ask my close frens this question, 'If God tells u that u are going to die tmr, how would u spend your last 24 hours?' Sit down and think carefully, if possible grab a paper and list it down. Coz the things that u list down are those that are most important to u. (And work is almost never in the list)

While i may never know when is my last 24 hours, i feel relief knowing that i have completed my list many many times. Btw i'm not a pessimist, i just learn to treasure my time. So i like to go drinking, chit chatting with my frens coz they are inside my 'last 1 month' list haha. :D

bangala69
27-08-2008, 11:28 AM
So very true. I like to ask my close frens this question, 'If God tells u that u are going to die tmr, how would u spend your last 24 hours?' Sit down and think carefully, if possible grab a paper and list it down.

While i may never know when is my last 24 hours, i feel relief knowing that i have completed my list many many times. Btw i'm not a pessimist, i just learn to treasure my time. So i like to go drinking, chit chatting with my frens coz they are inside my 'last 1 month' list haha. :D

bro xyz1001..... I asked myself such a question too and my answer would be as follows if I have the energy to pass my last day on earth.

1. Tell my wife and my dogs how much I loved them and thank them for walking down life's journey with me in good times and especially during difficult and bad times and for putting up with my wierd behaviour at times.

2. Meet up with very closed friends (some samsters perhap if they are still alive by then) and try to recollect fond memories together.

3. Say goodbye to all my relatives and lastly

4. Go to the Speaker's corner and using my last breadth...... fxxx our gahment for the ERPs, spiralling healthcare costs.. ......etc.. :D

colins
27-08-2008, 05:23 PM
So very true. I like to ask my close frens this question, 'If God tells u that u are going to die tmr, how would u spend your last 24 hours?' Sit down and think carefully, if possible grab a paper and list it down. Coz the things that u list down are those that are most important to u. (And work is almost never in the list)

Well, that question is part of the whole list of questions to change our attitude in life. If this question is used alone, 24hrs is just too short, it will trigger a mad rush to do something crazy. I'm surprised that you've already completed your list many times over, that means you are a very contented man. Can find a monastry to seek higher enlightenment liao.

The last time I pass by the area, the Speakers' Corner is no longer there. Maybe the construction work that has replaced the park is temporary or even permanent, but have you heard of anyone who spoke there before? Probably just a couple of old men, some joggers and a few lovebirds can be your likely audience. So bro bangala can consider going for a 'less private' place to speak.

xyz1001
27-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Well, that question is part of the whole list of questions to change our attitude in life. If this question is used alone, 24hrs is just too short, it will trigger a mad rush to do something crazy. I'm surprised that you've already completed your list many times over, that means you are a very contented man.

Bro colins, i still have a "last 1 month" and "last 1 year" lists of things to complete. haha. But indeed i am quite contented. :)

colins
27-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Bro colins, i still have a "last 1 month" and "last 1 year" lists of things to complete. haha. But indeed i am quite contented. :)

hahaha...sounds good bro xyz, you sound like you always have good planning. But relak a little on the last x lists ok, else we'll look like some doomsayers keep looking forward to armaggedon. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
28-08-2008, 02:18 AM
hahaha...sounds good bro xyz, you sound like you always have good planning. But relak a little on the last x lists ok, else we'll look like some doomsayers keep looking forward to armaggedon. :p

Go watch the movie The Bucket List!
Same logic of 2 dying men making a list of the last things they wanna do before they kick the bucket...touching funny movie...a must watch

Wooden_Handle
30-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Since this thread about sex trade, can we think about like on the line the ones must RTF if got only 24 hrs?

Go watch the movie The Bucket List!

colins
30-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Can, though I have no idea why must RTF and not fuck those that you've always wanted but never got chance to.

hehe...juz kidding bro.

Wooden_Handle
30-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Bro, there are always millions I like to f, but there are some special ones that really like to RTF becos we have chemistry. You can call it the last sentimential F..:)
Can, though I have no idea why must RTF and not fuck those that you've always wanted but never got chance to.

hehe...juz kidding bro.

colins
30-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Bro, there are always millions I like to f, but there are some special ones that really like to RTF becos we have chemistry. You can call it the last sentimential F..:)

Ok boss, one last sentimental F.

aczeta76
30-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Ok boss, one last sentimental F.

erhh.. I agree somewhat but also think I may go F a few people whom I really want to but cannot (Provided not dying from HIV)..anyway, no chance to go prison and kena rotan since 24hr nia...

Bad boy:D

DO_YOU_BJ
30-08-2008, 05:15 PM
erhh.. I agree somewhat but also think I may go F a few people whom I really want to but cannot (Provided not dying from HIV)..anyway, no chance to go prison and kena rotan since 24hr nia...

Bad boy:D

Now pedophile liao ah? Wow, confirm GOD OF SLEAZE liao:p

Wooden_Handle
30-08-2008, 10:20 PM
May be someone famous and pretty like Angela Zhang..:p

aczeta76
30-08-2008, 10:36 PM
May be someone famous and pretty like Angela Zhang..:p

That one no need. i Juz go look for Xiao Lu can liao...

Others lah

Wooden_Handle
03-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Then how about the anesthetist in Taiwan series White Tower, Guan Xin?

That one no need. i Juz go look for Xiao Lu can liao...

Others lah

aczeta76
03-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Then how about the anesthetist in Taiwan series White Tower, Guan Xin?

張鈞甯 Janine... this one can consider... hahaha

Tis one quite close to my taste.

Wooden_Handle
03-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Hmmm, we got the same taste.

I download her pics to my notebook so next time go China and Taiwan must look see got someone similar.

張鈞甯 Janine... this one can consider... hahaha

glooper83
15-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Hope this thread would continue to bring new meaning to all Bros out there who might be feeling somewhat 'lost' lately. Cheers!

Wooden_Handle
15-02-2009, 01:02 AM
I think a sense of 'lost' is good, then they will start to think what happened. Instead of leading the WLs by the nose to do whatever they asked.

GreenHorny
15-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Been a player of KC for quite some time, do admit that sometimes u will just fall into this trap without knowing, but as time goes by, your trap sensor will get better each day. Hurt by love b4 as well, and makes me really appreciate the support and listening ear by my family and friends. GF Love/KC can be passionate, but when it comes to unconditioned love and support, nothing can beats family love, trust me, they are the ones that will not turn their back on you. So if anyone asking me for my bucket list, I will do whatever I could for the better of my family for the last time....