PDA

View Full Version : Advice on dealing with Thai SYT

motard
22-08-2008, 12:32 AM
Recently, I got to know a Thai SYT (with a very nice rack :D). We met up a few times then she asked me to be her bf. I would have to say I do feel for her. She is currently working in one of the TD. I've only about another month in Singapore, I will be away for the next year or so.

Should I just up her and forget?

Or try to maintain this seemingly impossible r/s that doesn't look like it will go anywhere?

Any advice for a very lost forumer?

Regards
motard

ekemono
22-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Or try to maintain this seemingly impossible r/s that doesn't look like it will go anywhere?

Regards
motard

didn't you just answered yourself?

motard
22-08-2008, 12:49 AM
I guess I was hoping someone would say otherwise

Regards
motard

NasiAyam
22-08-2008, 01:33 AM
I guess I was hoping someone would say otherwise

Regards
motard
Why you hope for someone to say otherwise ? Do what you think is correct !!

Si Geena
22-08-2008, 04:38 PM
1. What do you want from this relationship?

2. What does she want from this relationship?

3. Are you willing to wait?

4. Is she willing to wait?

If it's positive and similar in terms of objectives from both of you, then there's alot more likelihood of success, no? If it's dissimilar, and you need to be honest, then well, let's up the lorry and leave it as a pleasant memory of nice boobies!

Alkano
22-08-2008, 04:50 PM
I would say this could those spur of the moment thing.
It may die out sooner than u expected.
We can't advise you what to do.
She is still young.
Are you ready for the pros and cons?

goofybaby69
22-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Recently, I got to know a Thai SYT (with a very nice rack :D). We met up a few times then she asked me to be her bf. I would have to say I do feel for her. She is currently working in one of the TD. I've only about another month in Singapore, I will be away for the next year or so.

Should I just up her and forget?

Regards
motard

Why don't u introduce her to one of the samster here to look after her while you're away :D I am sure many will volunteer to take care of her while you're gone :D LOL.
When you return to SG, you can continue your relationship with her from where you left.

infinitiumus
22-08-2008, 04:52 PM
since you know it is not going anywhere..

life is short.. just enjoy the moments while you can.. but don't have to mislead her though

Angel.Janus
22-08-2008, 04:53 PM
1. What do you want from this relationship?

2. What does she want from this relationship?

3. Are you willing to wait?

4. Is she willing to wait?

If it's positive and similar in terms of objectives from both of you, then there's alot more likelihood of success, no? If it's dissimilar, and you need to be honest, then well, let's up the lorry and leave it as a pleasant memory of nice boobies!

1st 2 questions very very impt...

if u jus wan a fling, then go ahead... since u are not gonna care about her feelings...

if u wan a Long Distance Long Term relationship... make sure you both understand the problems in the future... cos u dun have much time to have a strong foundation...

motard
22-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Why don't u introduce her to one of the samster here to look look after her while you'll be away :D I am sure many will volunteer to take care of her while you're gone :D LOL.
When you return to SG, you can continue your relationship with her from where you left.

I do appreciate comments however comments such as these, you might as well keep to yourself.

motard
22-08-2008, 04:59 PM
She seems to like me a lot. I feel she's a very nice girl thus do not wish to hurt her. Then again, it could be I 自作多情.

Steadyman1
22-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Does she know you will be going away for a year or so?
Since you ahve some feeling for her, why not just take it easy. Can continue good loh if no just let time fade it off.

Alkano
22-08-2008, 05:07 PM
She seems to like me a lot. I feel she's a very nice girl thus do not wish to hurt her. Then again, it could be I 自作多情.

Let time decide if she likes you or not.
In the meantime, you can maintain contact with her.
Do note relationship like this, do requires alot of patience and perserence.
Cheers.

Angel.Janus
22-08-2008, 05:09 PM
ask her out for a date.... talk to her about your feelings and worries...

at least know her reaction... then decided together what course of action...

goofybaby69
22-08-2008, 05:10 PM
I do appreciate comments however comments such as these, you might as well keep to yourself.

Can't you take a tongue-in-cheek joke like this? :confused:
Perhaps you are not in the right frame of mind to appreciate jokes right now since you're face with a difficult decision to make and in a dilemma.

deuter
22-08-2008, 05:29 PM
*yawnzzz*
tis kinda topic n question again?

either u juz do it or u dun do it... dun need to ask opinion... n since ur lookin for an "otherwise" answer compared to wat a bro has said... then y still bother askin us?

jz go ahead for it ler... then when u regret it... do another posting dat u have regretted it... read thru d forums.. n u wld have found majority, if not.. all bros have regretted doin things like dat... minority have succeeded in maintaining n actually carried on life wif ladies like dat... so.. while ur still young n still alive.. perhaps give it a try lor... since ur wantin d "otherwise" answer...

adrianus
24-08-2008, 09:02 PM
I would say theres nothing for you to lose to try it out... worst case scenario you get a broken heart... in all events you probably get a number of free bonks...

steve_74
24-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Just Fuck and Forget dude ..Dun waste ur time :)

JWNY
25-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Agree with some of the guys...why let us influence your decisions? Just do what you want...finding people to agree with you or your ideas, (whichever direction) is plain pathetic. :cool:

JWNY

Neighbour
25-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Quick question?

What's TD?
Sorry for my ignorance.

goofybaby69
25-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Agree with some of the guys...why let us influence your decisions? Just do what you want...finding people to agree with you or your ideas, (whichever direction) is plain pathetic. :cool:

JWNY

I dun think anyone can influence his decision since he already decided. he is just looking for an answer that he wants to hear and not what he needs to hear. This could could be his first "kum cheng".

Twilight
25-08-2008, 12:59 AM
A lot of times, people are already have preconceived thoughts.Its just that they want peoples consensus to ensure that this action that they doing is the correct one

If you think thats the right option for you, just go ahead and do it.

My two cents worth!

goodpartner
25-08-2008, 03:45 AM
90% of samsters cum here for one thing...

So I'm surprise less than 5% of the advice is: "Juz upz her first, than think later. Who knows? Life's short.'

BTW, ain't there a new section for http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/ ?

wodemama
25-08-2008, 05:03 AM
Do what you think is right.

Are you able to substain this r/s with her when you are far away from her? Factor in other things like you meeting another girl overseas or she found another guy etc etc.

sammyboyfor
25-08-2008, 05:29 AM

Nice girls don't become WHORES. :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
25-08-2008, 09:14 AM

I just saw the movie Taken.....a very real story of gals being kidnapped and sold in europe into the sex trade.....this is a real thing that's happening.
I know of gals from POVERTY that came into this line to feed their family out of desperation.
I know of gals who are SOLD by their parents to the flesh trade.
These, i can sympathise and feel for their plight.

But gals who do it wif an option of a choice, this gals aint worth crap for they've already given up their most basic sense of morality!

Like i've posted many times, me aint to hear of a True Life Pretty Woman story!

sammyboyfor
25-08-2008, 11:48 AM
I know of gals from POVERTY that came into this line to feed their family out of desperation.
I know of gals who are SOLD by their parents to the flesh trade.
These, i can sympathise and feel for their plight.

Such cases are few and far between. 99% of whores are simply greedy, lazy, good for nothing con artists out to make a fast buck.

wodemama
25-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Such cases are few and far between. 99% of whores are simply greedy, lazy, good for nothing con artists out to make a fast buck.

Words of wisdom from BOSS.

X_plorer
26-08-2008, 07:25 AM
90% of samsters cum here for one thing...

So I'm surprise less than 5% of the advice is: "Juz upz her first, than think later. Who knows? Life's short.'

BTW, ain't there a new section for http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/ ?

Best answer ever heard.. Haha..

X_plorer
26-08-2008, 07:35 AM

Hey Bro motard,

You already say by feel, so you must well use your feel to feel it.. If you think you really like her, then bring her to overseas with you, then you would have more time with her and to know her better. In the mean time, enjoy all the best and happy time with her, then at least you would have a happy memories later even if you break up future. Of course during these times when you are together, you must test her whether she is real or not, time will tells, and even eg like, you are broke, did she leave you? Or she would stays with you even you are penniless.

I can say if she really loves you, she might be even wanted to sell herself to get funds for you since she is in this line before. Not all gals wants to sell themselves, but some. There are too many examples. I get to know 1 PRC gal that she came out to sell herself just to buy Branded Goods, this is ridiculous and stupid.

I would say earn the money through your own effort is the best and rewarding.

So Bro Motard, the decision is yours. Up to you to decide, wish you all the best.

motard
26-08-2008, 01:18 PM
I can say if she really loves you, she might be even wanted to sell herself to get funds for you since she is in this line before.

I don't think she is in the flesh trade, given her current working hours and the amount of time we keep in contact.

Then again, I could be wrong.

Anyway a decision has been made. Thanks for all the advice.

Cheers
Motard

ekemono
26-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Anyway a decision has been made. Thanks for all the advice.

Dun get angry hor...

But after 3 pages into this thread, have you tot of performing some forum etiquette, like briefing us on the solution found?

motard
26-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Like what a lot of the bros here subscribe to, the 3 Fs. Find Fuck Forget.

Quoting boss sammy "Nice girls don't become WHORES."

longwinter
26-08-2008, 08:39 PM
I get to know 1 PRC gal that she came out to sell herself just to buy Branded Goods, this is ridiculous and stupid.

I would say earn the money through your own effort is the best and rewarding.

Actually no surprise, there are ppl out there, who can do anything for the sake of $$$... sum ppl jus wan easy and fast bucks, l suppose.

Existentialism
27-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Perhaps just be logical about the whole thing.

You have only one month. One month isn't enough to form any solid relationship based on trust, love and understanding.

Which means when and if you have to finally make some decision when you are about to leave, your decision will probably be rushed, not properly thought out, and possibly even pressured. :eek:It will not be a rational, prudent decision.

I say, look forward to your new life. Prepare for it, and be excited about it. Be thankful for the life you had here, rejoice in the new one that's about to begin!:D:D

Lucky you bro! Best wishes for your future!:p

Thanks for reading

Hulk_Hogan
30-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Up her as fling or fuck buddy can, but do not get too emotion that she become your KC trap.

prince186
31-08-2008, 04:24 PM

One thing puzzle me why does all people think that ladies who work as coyote is a WHORES? Yes I believe some of them at the same time while working as coyote do trade their flesh for cash. But not all I believe, they only allowed you to touch here and there but not to the extend to follow their customer back to hotel. Bro Motard I support you to continue your relationship with the syt. :)

sammyboyfor
01-09-2008, 07:28 AM
One thing puzzle me why does all people think that ladies who work as coyote is a WHORES? Yes I believe some of them at the same time while working as coyote do trade their flesh for cash. But not all I believe, they only allowed you to touch here and there but not to the extend to follow their customer back to hotel. Bro Motard I support you to continue your relationship with the syt. :)

Here's a bit of education for you. :rolleyes:

whore - definition of whore by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whore)

whore (hôr, hr)
n.
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

prostitute - definition of prostitute by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/prostitute)

pros·ti·tute (prst-tt, -tyt)
n.
1. One who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts.
2. One who sells one's abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.
tr.v. pros·ti·tut·ed, pros·ti·tut·ing, pros·ti·tutes
1. To offer (oneself or another) for sexual hire.
2. To sell (oneself or one's talent, for example) for an unworthy purpose.

Da Vinci
02-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Good sharing, bro sammyboyfor

motard
13-09-2008, 10:04 AM
To update my story with the Thai SYT:

Now that she's back in BKK, we still keep in contact with each other through SMS & email. I asked if she would be back in Singapore, she replied that since I am no longer in Singapore, she wouldn't return and that she's now working as a hairdresser in Ratchada. She even mentioned that she is willing to wait for me. I want to believe what she says but instincts tell me to take it with a pinch of salt. Any comments from the lau jiaos? Very much appreciated.

Regards
motard

jthree
13-09-2008, 11:42 AM
take it with a huge bucket of salt bro.....

B.Bollocks
15-09-2008, 01:29 AM

Now that she's back in BKK, we still keep in contact with each other through SMS & email. I asked if she would be back in Singapore, she replied that since I am no longer in Singapore, she wouldn't return and that she's now working as a hairdresser in Ratchada. She even mentioned that she is willing to wait for me. I want to believe what she says but instincts tell me to take it with a pinch of salt. Any comments from the lau jiaos? Very much appreciated.

Regards
motard

keep contact but dun get too attached....

AssV
18-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Be careful... so many thais can kill! :rolleyes:

Maxdom
20-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Don't be stupid bro. I don't think you can use any logic to decide. If you can use logic, you don't have to ask all brothers here.

Do you have any idea how many she have asked to be her boyfriend? How many times we have heard this Aiyo!

It is nice to have a sweet Young thing offer to be our girlfriend. Best case scenario would be heart broken, waste lots of time or money, woke up a new person, wiser, the world will be different to you. Just promised you don't fucking kill yourself later when you suddenly lost your common sense.

You are in a danger Zone now. Best is to get out if you still can. Otherwise just do whatever that makes you happy and enjoy the moment. No need to ask la! In fact I know you know what most logical answer would be.

:)

tOmAski33
26-09-2008, 03:13 PM

Regards
motard

Just some simple advice...
Give this SYT a pass... Gd things don happen all the time and if it does, it may not happen to u at all.
Better forget her completely to save yourself the trouble later.
And one point to highlight Thai SYT don't wk as hairdresser they can wk other trades u know... ... ... :(

Show Stopper
27-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Ermm, do u know her character well enough? Like whether is she a straightforward or daring kind of girl? If she is not, then i dun think a nice girl would throw herself at a guy like that(asking whether u can be her bf instead of giving u some hints).

If u'r really skeptical about it and is afraid of having regrets in the later part of your life...perhaps u could do some testings on her or to go into a relationship with her and give her a "probation period" to see whether it is a KC trap or not. If she eventually asks for $$$ and more $$$ from u, i think u should know what type of girl she is and what to do next. :rolleyes:

Exciter101
27-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Do not put all yr eggs in 1 basket....
Time is a good judge so hold your horses...
Usuallt $$ is a factor especially so keep a lookout for signs...
Do not hesitate to say no..

Cervast
28-09-2008, 10:34 AM
First of all, she is a dancer or singer at TD?
Then second thing that you have to think is that she really regard you as boyfriend or customer?
Third, u won't know what she is actually up to, but if what she did and what u did made each other appreciate. U should try.
Fourth, enjoy the process of relationship while u can, cause no one know what happen in the end of the day. But anyway your first intention is to lose her already. So u don lose anything actually, just time and money.
Fifth, be careful when having a relationship with thai. They are really good to u if they regard u as bf but killer to u if u r a customer instead.
Goodluck.:cool:

Cervast
28-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Motard, since u say she is willing to wait for u.
Okay,that seem good.
But oversea relationship isn't easy to maintain.
But one thing for sure, if she have some difficulties in life.
How much u are willing to give her.
Example, House rental payment, Flood, parent in hospital, out of job, brother education fee and etc.
Many people end the relationship in the end. Even some of them went so far to give the girl what they can. But i can still say its up to u to decide.
Choose to believe at your own risk.
Choose to end, u are free to play whatever u can and no problems.:cool:

Cheonging101
29-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Here's a bit of education for you. :rolleyes:
whore (hôr, hr)
n.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

pros·ti·tute (prst-tt, -tyt)
n.
2. One who sells one's abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.

tr.v. pros·ti·tut·ed, pros·ti·tut·ing, pros·ti·tutes
2. To sell (oneself or one's talent, for example) for an unworthy purpose.

Shit!:eek:

I just realised that I (and everybody around me that I know of) had, at one point or another in their life, whored and prostituted!

Come to think of it, a Catholic who earns money from a forum that any self-respecting Catholic would frown upon is actually a whore (in the strictest sense of word), if the above was adhered to.:rolleyes: