PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the biggest fool in this entire forum...

stain13
08-09-2008, 03:29 PM
A big hello to all bros.

I'm new and after reading all the heart-wrenching stories here for the last nights, have decided to join you.

Previously I thought this wasz just a place of sleazy horny bastards:)

But there is some heart in this place, and i dont just mean the story of the TS, but rather the lao jiaos who chip in with kind touching words.

Really took comfort in that.

That really made my eyes well up a bit as I think about my plight now.

It took a lot of courage but i"m gonna try.

My friends derided me and told me to give it up.

They were right. If only I listened. God damn it.

how does a man fuck up so badly twice in a year?!!

Before I begin, i have to give you a little background about myself. Im quite a private person, and so would not entertain profane remarks like referring to my "GF" as a prc whore.

And there will not be juicy 'fuck' details, afterall, this IS a matter of the heart. But i assure you, my faceless bros, this story will break your heart.

Right now i'm a little drunk, for the 13th day running...

slider_72
08-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Feel free to share your story once you sober up. Getting drunk daily is no way to go my faceless friend.

aces68
08-09-2008, 05:54 PM
bro stain13, tell us your story, hopefully we can offer you some insights.

civiccat
08-09-2008, 06:20 PM
A big hello to all bros.

I'm new and after reading all the heart-wrenching stories here for the last nights, have decided to join you.

But there is some heart in this place, and i dont just mean the story of the TS, but rather the lao jiaos who chip in with kind touching words.

bro stain13...guessed u have came to the right place and u are taking the right first step of awakening.... there are many seasoned samsters here.... like bro colins, DYBJ, Aces68, gloopers68....etc who offer great advice and unselfish pointers here.... however..... how u decide to benefit from these advices or modify them as u deem fit is strictly up to yourself..... Nevertheless even if u finally awakened and immuned yourself from this hurt... DO NOT harbour any intention of taking revenge either on the one who hurt u in the first place or to brand all FLs as the same kind cos there are always exception to the rule.

Drinking yourself silly isnt going to help anyway and in fact may cause worries and sadness to those who still loved u now eg... your parents, your spouse or galfriend, your close friends etc...

Remember u are not alone.... cos somewhere along the line... many of us had gone thru this and come out stronger and wiser too in the process.

Cheers...

colins
08-09-2008, 06:21 PM
My name's Mona, you may call me Lisa. I do have a face.

Come share your story, dun make your alcohol a waste.

slider_72
08-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Remember u are not alone.... cos somewhere along the line... many of us had gone thru this and come out stronger and wiser too in the process.

Cheers...

Yep. Me just gone through and in the process of coming out of it. Many others out there in various stages of recovery.

Wooden_Handle
08-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Hi Bro stain13,

Feel free to share your story here, but also you need to take care of yourself too, you have your own life/work to take care off. By getting drunk continuously wont solve your problem now.

dirtymonk82
08-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Come Bro, you are in the right place. Let the monk enlighten you.

Tell us your story.

uiop
09-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Tell me yours story so that i can wake you up. :p

Si Geena
09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Why so much self-pity?

DO_YOU_BJ
09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
A big hello to all bros.

Previously I thought this wasz just a place of sleazy horny bastards:)

Before I begin, i have to give you a little background about myself. Im quite a private person, and so would not entertain profane remarks like referring to my "GF" as a prc whore.

And there will not be juicy 'fuck' details, afterall, this IS a matter of the heart. But i assure you, my faceless bros, this story will break your heart.

Bro, i tried swimming in Chivas Lake, Gordon Bleu Lake, Johnny Walker Lake, Martell Lake....tried new form of Marlboro oxygen therapy...damn they all didnt work.
Finally decided to just face my sadness and cry......yes cry you lungs out baby...which I'm sure you did countless times already..........it'll purge you man....so let them all out.
Sad you may be, many here, been there, going into there, just left, or 1 foot in or out from there are all here to learn and also help those in your kinda situations at best they can.
Do not feel shame, as what was mentioned, faceless bro, tell us your story and we'll, i'm confident will pull you out from the darkness you're in now...many can feel your pain cos they're EX VICTIMS like yourself, so they wud not have a prob to relate to your emotional pains and anxiety attacks......
Do share your story without censorship so we can see the entire story and will help you face your pain and soon, you'll be the clone of Mr Casanova......remember, the longer you keep it, the longer you'll hurt....it's no shame what you're in rite now;)

xyz1001
09-09-2008, 10:03 AM

Recently i found out that when drinking, it brings out my subconscious mind, and i miss her terribly. So i need to stop drinking for the time being. Drinking suppose to be an enjoyment, not torture. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
09-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Recently i found out that when drinking, it brings out my subconscious mind, and i miss her terribly. So i need to stop drinking for the time being. Drinking suppose to be an enjoyment, not torture. :)

I tink i know your prob bro...the prob is the place you went drinking did not have enuff POWER distractions to distract you from your subconcious mind........
Think bro Colins is up to something that can fix this.....sms him

stain13
09-09-2008, 10:36 AM
before i start on my story, i am already very touched. thanks guys. i'm so ashamed.

and i've already been zapped, though i dont care about the points.

dont know how it works too. what's the point, when there's something pounding in your head every second?

and you feel this tightness in your heart, ribbons of pain.

My rough background. i am 30+, and am above average in most departments according to friends. when it came to work and love, things were very smooth.

till last year.

My wife said, things were not working it out. Now i did not fuck up major, like abuse her or mistress or whatever, but there were a lot of many little things. like neglect, and being an unbearable control freak. and of course, at that time, a semi-alcoholic. i am coming clean with all these right now, so i can receive some flak :p

so, divorce. one year later, sometime next week, we will be putting ink to paper.

but this is not about her. though i went thru a grieving process, manic depressive period, trying to get her back. i have never lost anything precious to me before, you see my dear friends.

the trouble started when i met Xue at a ktv 2 months ago.

i cant call myself a real cheongster, but i do have a couple of mummies to call when we need a slot. and i have never felt for anyone, or gone out with these girls before. it was just cognac, songs, 5-10 and dice.

anyways, she was an angel when she walked in. mummy said she was new and was a good girl. i took her on. but being prc and WL, of course i didn't pay special interest. i only took notice when i was slightly intoxicated. i realise she wouldn't even let me hold her hand, hug her or whatever.

instead of getting angry, i asked her why, am i that ugly. or something.

she smiled so radiantly and said sorry she is not used to this and hates doing this but will tell me another time. i said lunch the next day ( another first for me). but it didn't happen. i was too lazy. and i was wary of the prc tag over her head, after hearing all the horror stories from my friends.

2 days later however, i was still intrigued. and drunk. at 1:45am, i called her to come over to chat. she just knocked off and so she did.

strange thing was we didn't talk much in my hot tub. she was shy and a little sad. that was when i realised she was the most beautiful girl i have seen naked, and her face was a 9/10. even after removing the makeup.

we made love. and slept.

to fast forward a little, the next few days she stayed over, with a new set of wardrobe i got her, and just talked. the main reason she was here? hefty debts of course.

both very strong personalities, we fought some, and made a lot of love. why we fought? i was falling for her, and was asking a lot of questions. testing.

but my dear bros, i truly believed in her.

basically i probed, why if she came with good upbringing, and hated doing this, why were we fucking the next time we met? she was too adamant not to say she was also falling in love, i found out later.

i did checks by calling mummy. how is she like with customers and did she "chu tai". all answers were satisfactory. we continued living like a married couple. groceries, hanging out at the pool... i'm in the artistic entertainment field, so kind of on a sabbatical. we were together 24/7.

so everything went on nicely till shit started on the 15th day.

got to stop for a while. tired. sorry guys. bet u r too.

bangala69
09-09-2008, 11:57 AM
What happened to the TS :confused:.... MIA or still drunk ???

pls continue before we can render our opinion.

colins
09-09-2008, 01:06 PM
You're making us step into your shoes, Bro TS, work your story soon.

jojogigi
09-09-2008, 02:52 PM
find a new girl. fuck a new girl. or u want me intro some? LOL

Wooden_Handle
10-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Hey, Bro DYBJ,

this therapy contact must be available always with big big contact, I am sure will need to sms bro colins now and then..

Think bro Colins is up to something that can fix this.....sms him

colins
10-09-2008, 12:58 AM
??????

It involves a female goat and lots of flirting.

Wooden_Handle
10-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Bro colins,

lots of flirting is acceptable but female goat is not.

In SG, they dont allow..:p

DO_YOU_BJ
10-09-2008, 02:10 AM
Bro colins,

lots of flirting is acceptable but female goat is not.

In SG, they dont allow..:p

Bro, got $$$$ anything oso can.
If you wish, we can even get you a female cow

Monkey4
10-09-2008, 09:20 AM
??????

Bro, got $$$$ anything oso can.
If you wish, we can even get you a female cow

:eek: wah.... bros colins & DYBJ.....

so happening now argh.....

how about a female monkey.... :rolleyes:

;)

:D

slider_72
10-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Come on guys, goats, cows, monkeys, what is this world coming to? Pretty soon I will have to start a new thread titled "Tears for a Border Collie".:D

tookara
10-09-2008, 11:56 AM
ha female goat also can ah?

ekemono
10-09-2008, 12:51 PM
TS still holding his bottle of whiskey eh?
We are loosing faith TS ......:p

aces68
10-09-2008, 03:26 PM
TS still holding his bottle of whiskey eh?
We are loosing faith TS ......:p

actually TS already started his story.
I got it on e-mail notification for this thread.
However, I think he is still under MOD, so maybe that's why his posting haven't appear on forum yet.

Wonder whether it will be an offence for me to post his story here ?? :confused:
Maybe moderator can give me green light to do so ?

wodemama
10-09-2008, 03:41 PM
find a new girl. fuck a new girl. or u want me intro some? LOL

easier said than done my dear bro... Lets hear what TS has to say before we hastily try to offer our help.

wodemama
10-09-2008, 03:44 PM
actually TS already started his story.
I got it on e-mail notification for this thread.
However, I think he is still under MOD, so maybe that's why his posting haven't appear on forum yet.

Wonder whether it will be an offence for me to post his story here ?? :confused:
Maybe moderator can give me green light to do so ?

Bro, i think its better to let TS continue his story

1)If you post it, some bros may not believe that it was written by TS himself. Not saying that you're trying to hijack his thread of whatever as you are a reputable senior here but it would be better to allow TS to continue where he left off, IMHO :)

2)TS can also get out of moderation by having more active posts, this will allow us to actually read the story as soon as he post the next time round.

aces68
10-09-2008, 06:44 PM
just realised that bro TS posting already approved on page 1 of this thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3045683-post14.html

Now, let's wait for the next installment

ekemono
10-09-2008, 08:03 PM
i realise she wouldn't even let me hold her hand, hug her or whatever.

2 days later however, ....
we made love. and slept.

Bro, How did you manage to do it?

Anyway, read that you are a "control-freak"? That is a very harmful habit to have. Practically no one except the mentally challenged ppl can accept it. Have you changed?

Wooden_Handle
12-09-2008, 01:06 AM
OK, now I see the goat, monkey, cows also not around, can talk about 'fools' .

When talking with WLs, some also have proper management techniques for 'control-freak' as they will tell the guy for example just shake shake n he cums or seldom sex with the customers.

Well they say I listen...:p

Anyway, read that you are a "control-freak"?