PDA

View Full Version : Bros who has successful relationship with WLs pls share

Pages : [1] 2

Wooden_Handle
15-09-2008, 01:24 AM
There are a few bros who are married/engaged with them, can please share your experiences in this matter, so as newbies can learn.

Those bros who are KC Kings also most welcome>...:)

FL Lover
15-09-2008, 10:59 AM
There are a few bros who are married/engaged with them, can please share your experiences in this matter, so as newbies can learn.

Bro, y do u want to find WL or FL as yor girlfriend? I think many of sbf bros would advise you against having a realationship with a WL or FL if you have not started it. There are many complications involving. DOnt believe? You can read up some of the fourms and u will know.

It will save you a lot of hassles and headaches if you obey the 3 words.. Fuck And Forget. If you are thinking of KCing those gals, good luck to you. Seems that you are still green.

Not trying to be a wet blanket but I would rather be frank to you. Its always sad to see a SBF bro get cheated by pros...

Better spend your $$ on your family lah than on WLs.. At least yor family members will be happier.:D

aczeta76
15-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Successful relationship... Yes and maybe

Sustained relationship... No.

WL or not, relationship will be difficult to forge once u start on the wrong foot... FBs maybe... Wife... VV tough

cheongsan
15-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Go ahead if you think it is worthwhile in life to be madly in love with someone (WL in your case) before but be prepared for the aftermath. Many of my personal friends have come a long way to finally understood the meaning of "Fuck and Forget" and put into practice the motto dutifully.

Strange as it may seem, I keep seeing topics relating to falling in love with FLs and WLs popping up in the forum under the disguise of different thread names. Obviously, many are "unrepentent" if I may say so. But come to think of it, it may be more worthwhile "becoming a lion for one day than a lamb for the rest of your life". The temptation to kum cheng with the good-looking and caring FLs/WLs is far too great and pleasurable to pay attention to rationality.

So all brothers who are willing to enter the kum cheng path, be prepared for the worst but know when you need to "cut your losses" like the way we enter the stocks and shares market.

jojogigi
16-09-2008, 12:09 AM
ehhhh... i dunno i have a successful r/s or not. I just treat my Lor 8 WL as a friend cum gf. Known her for 2 yrs liao. Overnight sometimes free sometimes pay 100. OK la more like a little mistress (im not married yet). Once in a while buy her things lo. bring her go out eat. All for free. I would not recommend WLs as gfs, maybe mistress? Cos once u have her as gf. U gonna start being jealous and things would turn out quite bad. Nvr ask money from me but from other customer (maybe becos i tell her i poor ahahaha). I don't think of it as BG relationship more like mistress type lo. Anyway maybe im just lucky la. heng heng kenna good one.(im my opinion of so many WLs i've been in contact with).

justl00king
16-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Bro, y do u want to find WL or FL as yor girlfriend? I think many of sbf bros would advise you against having a realationship with a WL or FL if you have not started it. There are many complications involving. DOnt believe? You can read up some of the fourms and u will know.

It will save you a lot of hassles and headaches if you obey the 3 words.. Fuck And Forget. If you are thinking of KCing those gals, good luck to you. Seems that you are still green.

Not trying to be a wet blanket but I would rather be frank to you. Its always sad to see a SBF bro get cheated by pros...

Better spend your $$ on your family lah than on WLs.. At least yor family members will be happier.:Dwell said..7up.

Wooden_Handle
16-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Thanks Bro FL Lover comments.

I know there are lots of cheats by WLs and the tears can be same magnitude as hurracaine Ike. On the lighter side, this is to share those who has real personal relationship with them, even quite rare, but ToTo 1.5 million is hard to win but someone did.

Bro, y do u want to find WL or FL as yor girlfriend? I think many of sbf bros would advise you against having a realationship with a WL or FL if you have not started it.

Wooden_Handle
16-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Successful: we know there are some
Sustained: depends, esp if long distance, hard to check.
WL or not: I can sensed some hesitation but must take time to see them transform from FB--> gf--> wife materiel.

Successful relationship... Yes and maybe

Sustained relationship... No.

WL or not, relationship will be difficult to forge once u start on the wrong foot... FBs maybe... Wife... VV tough

Wooden_Handle
16-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Bro jojo really lucky leh, I dont think any bro have beat yr record yet.

I don't think of it as BG relationship more like mistress type lo. Anyway maybe im just lucky la. heng heng kenna good one.(im my opinion of so many WLs i've been in contact with).

jon2000sg
16-09-2008, 01:45 AM
long term friendship - yes !

marriage ? better think twice.

all they want is the passport to international gateway

justl00king
16-09-2008, 01:55 AM
WL or not: I can sensed some hesitation but must take time to see them transform from FB--> gf--> wife materiel.This is a no brainer.

So many people use before want to keep as wife material? :rolleyes:

Let's see if any success stories unfold here. :p

ParaParaSakura
16-09-2008, 02:24 AM
long term friendship - yes !

marriage ? better think twice.

all they want is the passport to international gateway

you are right ! if no money ,but singaporean is also a gateway to ang mo country ,many got cheat by this way .

a friend of mine marry to thai FL ,after 5 years she wants to go AUS with ang mo ,her son also she give up to my friend .

one type of rich ,million of kind's ....:cool::D

FL dont play play ,this fire can burn ur family and life .

FL Lover
16-09-2008, 11:40 AM

Bro, those bros who have wls or fls as gfs have come a long way to reach that stage and the process can be very taxing and stressful. There are times when you are wondering why you are reacting in a crazy manner when you know your gf (aka FL) is only working. That is part of her job.

Most SBF bros have started off getting burnt or blue-black in certain stage of their cheonging "career". Yes.. Lessons can be learnt... but in my view why do you need to go through all that?

I have applied the 3 words, fuck and forget now. Y? I do not want to go through all those shit emotions again which affects my life and my career. I have gone throught up and down in my relationship with FLs. Yes..you are right.. Lesson can be learnt but I did it via the painful way...

Bro, if u want to play play with those FLs, just be careful. U will never know when u will become the prey and the FL the predator....

Take care...

EtherC
16-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Potential Chai Tao Award recipient. Number 9413

jojogigi
16-09-2008, 12:15 PM

lucky? no la.. friend friend only ... at most little bit gf. i still pay for sex. Just that its cheaper. LOL.

jojogigi
16-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Bro, those bros who have wls or fls as gfs have come a long way to reach that stage and the process can be very taxing and stressful. There are times when you are wondering why you are reacting in a crazy manner when you know your gf (aka FL) is only working. That is part of her job.

Most SBF bros have started off getting burnt or blue-black in certain stage of their cheonging "career". Yes.. Lessons can be learnt... but in my view why do you need to go through all that?

I have applied the 3 words, fuck and forget now. Y? I do not want to go through all those shit emotions again which affects my life and my career. I have gone throught up and down in my relationship with FLs. Yes..you are right.. Lesson can be learnt but I did it via the painful way...

Bro, if u want to play play with those FLs, just be careful. U will never know when u will become the prey and the FL the predator....

Take care...

ya lo. I have to do so many saikang for my WL. (i dun even really consider her GF). Change airticket for her and her friends. Pick her up from airport. buy lunch. bring her go zoo. etc. Come to think of it. Next time ill ask her to call her customer to pick her up. hmmm. Well the only good thing that come out of all this was the cheaper or almost foc sex. But the times with her was fun la.. thats all it matters. why think until gf or wife. most impt u have fun . and not kenna katok la by her. You buy presents when u feel like it. Not when she ask u too. Normally if girl 1st date ask u buy presents. You tell her go fly kite. By the 1st date, you will know what kind of girl she is.

slider_72
16-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Potential Chai Tao Award recipient. Number 9413

Bro, my guess is that you have never been involved in a relationship with a WL before (apart from the usual commercial transaction). While I agree that most (probably 99.99%) of the bros who became involved with a WL ended up becoming a chai tao, the most painful part is not the money spent but the hurt emotions.

Human emotion is something that is difficult to control. Instead of telling those who have been hurt "I told you so...", perhaps it would be better to offer a kind word to the bros to help them get back on their feet.

I don't know what are your cheonging habits like so I can't comment, but there is saying that if you go up the mountain often enough, you are bound to meet a tiger one day. Who knows, one fine day you might meet your Waterloo.

EtherC
16-09-2008, 01:26 PM
If you think that I have not been snared by lovely KTV girls before you think too highly of me. Like many cheongsters I had been caught in the KC trap before but I was lucky to be able to extricate myself and the damage was just superficial . How did I break out of the snare? There was some unhappiness and competition between my KTV girl and her friend. One day owing to some misunderstanding, her friend rushed in while we were bonking and as they quarreled, all sorts of ugly truths spurted out eg. my ktv girl having a hubby. Eventually I learnt how to befriend WLs and learn their methods instead of investing love. They are nice to talk to and are able to offer us feminine comfort but always remember to keep that distance.

Over the years I have nipped any feelings for WLs which I developed in the bud. I would never repeat the same mistake I made years ago as a young upstart cheongster. Its sounds mean but while I treat WLs with gentlemanly charm I objectify them in my mind as sex toys. This is my means of keeping safe in an already hazardous hobby.

As to emotions, I'm no young virgin turk. I have loved, been betrayed by a close friend, learnt to forgive and realize that when one is hurt the best thing to do is to keep moving on. Its pointless to wallow in misery or seek comfort in forums. Find new hobbies and live a better life.

I'm grateful to those senior bros who gave advice against WL relationships and warnings to future chai taos. Hence I'm here to repay that debt. If you're unhappy with that you can always deduct my points. As to whether I'll meet my Waterloo, well I'm no Ney. I don't fight my battles on muddy ground with a dog tired army.

Bro, my guess is that you have never been involved in a relationship with a WL before (apart from the usual commercial transaction). While I agree that most (probably 99.99%) of the bros who became involved with a WL ended up becoming a chai tao, the most painful part is not the money spent but the hurt emotions.

Human emotion is something that is difficult to control. Instead of telling those who have been hurt "I told you so...", perhaps it would be better to offer a kind word to the bros to help them get back on their feet.

I don't know what are your cheonging habits like so I can't comment, but there is saying that if you go up the mountain often enough, you are bound to meet a tiger one day. Who knows, one fine day you might meet your Waterloo.

suteerak1099
16-09-2008, 02:06 PM
dear TS, i doubt many who've threaded the perilous path, would be willing to disclose their success stories, neither would they encourage others to follow their path.

technically, WL or FL or OL... all the same, they're all woman by nature, n they've their own ideals on marriage & married livelihood. they're in it only for a temporary stint, get the quick buck for the quick fix (for watever reasons told/untold). subsequently, they'd wanna lead the normal life...

the process very much the same as any other relationship (they wanna be treated like a normal lady, dun wanna be treated like an object, dun wanna b discarded like a ragdoll... etc) only difference is that the journey's sprinkled with occassional obstacles, constant need for emotional solace amidst volatile highs & lows (for both parties).

imho, i metaphorically view relationship w any "lady of the night" to be like ironman contest. 3 phases; swimming, cycling & running.

1. swimming - to each his/her own, thrashing in the water to make it back onto dry land, soon as possible.
2. cycling - as if not exhaustive enough, need to thread over long distance with speed & endurance (reserving energy for the final phase)
3. running - the body already beaten & drained, limbs going numb, n still pushing on to clear the mileage & cross the finishing line.

... to finally retire & recover from the gruelling route.

at the end of the day, nt every1 who enters the ironman contest can finish the race - many casualties fall out along the way. it takes extra ordinary will power & magnanimosity to survive the trials.

wodemama
16-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I know there are lots of cheats by WLs and the tears can be same magnitude as hurracaine Ike. On the lighter side, this is to share those who has real personal relationship with them, even quite rare, but ToTo 1.5 million is hard to win but someone did.

Yes bro, sure have one. BUt the percentage is freaking low to the point that it is almost zero, some may think "hmm, maybe im the lucky one" but then they do not realise there are many others just like them all having the same mentality and if everyone do that. The real winners are these WL.

san_san
17-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Here my little story to share. My ex used to fall in love with a WLS and i found out after 3 months and he threaten to leave me. And i cry and cry for days just to beg him not to leave me and for him i am willing to do anything for him.

But in the end he still leaves me, but after a few months i get his sms.I do not know i wanted to reply a not. after i reply and hearing from friends that he have been cheated by the WLS and he wanted to get back together with me but in the end i did not agree as i have get a lot of advised from family and friends.

Wooden_Handle
17-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Thanks bro slider_72 for comments,

I guessed most of time we dont have any emotions with WLs at all, but only someone, in some place. Hope you recover well.

Btw may be you can check the horriblescope sometimes, things does happened as it said.

Human emotion is something that is difficult to control.

Wooden_Handle
17-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Thanks Bro EtherC, really great advice for newbies like me, and also those had gone through the KC process.

As we all know there is miniscule chance of success in relationship with previous WLs, and its always easier to take the path with a normal gf than go hand in hand with a WL, may be those who had settled down can share.

By no means that I as TS encourage the hope that this WL is different, cos I know also if you dont conceed on her demand for shopping, for air-ticket etc she will not contact you again.

Over the years I have nipped any feelings for WLs which I developed in the bud. I would never repeat the same mistake I made years ago as a young upstart cheongster. Its sounds mean but while I treat WLs with gentlemanly charm I objectify them in my mind as sex toys. This is my means of keeping safe in an already hazardous hobby.

Wooden_Handle
17-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Thanks Senior suteerak, I knew some, and hopefully alot will share in case how they cope and the journey to final freedom.

As you mentioned the race, to get feedback on how the guys doing, whether they have accomplished or still in the race.

dear TS, i doubt many who've threaded the perilous path, would be willing to disclose their success stories, neither would they encourage others to follow their path.

Wooden_Handle
17-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Hey Sis, thanks for dropping by,

I am sure you are happier now.
It is not a success story for the guy, may be its a success for PRC to squeeze every $$$ out of him, but its a success as you see his true color.

But in the end he still leaves me, but after a few months i get his sms.

Wooden_Handle
17-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Bro wodemama, I am afraid that is really the truth. But....

The real winners are these WL.

slider_72
17-09-2008, 11:02 AM
If you think that I have not been snared by lovely KTV girls before you think too highly of me. Like many cheongsters I had been caught in the KC trap before but I was lucky to be able to extricate myself and the damage was just superficial . How did I break out of the snare? There was some unhappiness and competition between my KTV girl and her friend. One day owing to some misunderstanding, her friend rushed in while we were bonking and as they quarreled, all sorts of ugly truths spurted out eg. my ktv girl having a hubby. Eventually I learnt how to befriend WLs and learn their methods instead of investing love. They are nice to talk to and are able to offer us feminine comfort but always remember to keep that distance.

As to emotions, I'm no young virgin turk. I have loved, been betrayed by a close friend, learnt to forgive and realize that when one is hurt the best thing to do is to keep moving on. Its pointless to wallow in misery or seek comfort in forums. Find new hobbies and live a better life.

I'm grateful to those senior bros who gave advice against WL relationships and warnings to future chai taos. Hence I'm here to repay that debt. If you're unhappy with that you can always deduct my points. As to whether I'll meet my Waterloo, well I'm no Ney. I don't fight my battles on muddy ground with a dog tired army.

First and foremost bro, I do respect people who hold different views from mine. After all, this is what a debate is all about. I have no intention or reasons to deduct your points at all.

I've read your posts in this thread and other threads (in particular your exchanges with bro Colins) and the tone and tenor of your posts gave me the impression that you really despise and look down on those who were foolish enough to fall for a working girl. Reading them, I felt that your posts were too judgmental.

With that impression in my mind, I thought that you had never been through such shit before, thus talking down on those victims from your pedestal, hence my last post about you meeting your Waterloo.

In my mind, unless a person went through the same shit, it is always easy to speak from the sidelines. Unless a person had seen the picture from both sides of the reading glass, that person does not have any locus standi to pass judgment on others.

Please accept my apologies as I had formed a wrong impression about you.

Cheers,

jojogigi
17-09-2008, 11:56 AM
ill start to make a guide. "How to detect a money squeezing PRC" then alot of brothers will not kenna cheat LO!

colins
17-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Bro slider, I dun think you need to make statements of apologies as certain points you mentioned are pretty correct. You see, betrayal and loss affects people differently, in most case, most people reconcile with themselves and although they remained changed, they accept it less personally. One important thing is if we see a lot of people here suffer from the same thing, it will also help us accept such betrayal as an objective issue. Many bros tend to take the bad feelings and keep it inside them, and in time turned quite bitter and extreme over the same 'painful' areas. If you dun understand this part, look at those bros who just laugh off and admit their own blunder and stupidity as an invaluable experience. They probably emerge from the ordeal a lot less hardened.

upmountain
17-09-2008, 02:16 PM

Take care...

perhaps, the best thing that we can do for ourselves, is to go back to the fundamental reason why we even patronise FLs in the first place. different people have different reasons but the common reasons are to satisfy sexual urges, maybe some bros just are not interested in courtship and subconsciously feel that going to a FL is the most effective way of achieving the 'ends' (i.e. sex) without the 'delay' and 'hassle' of picking and chatting a girl up. many possible reasons.

but one reason i know for sure why bros DO NOT look for FLs, is to get into a serious emotional relationship. i mean, if you want to get into a serious relationship, there are other more obvious avenues, going for FLs is definitely not one of them.

so why then do bros here end up getting emotionally involved and subsequently burnt in their relationships with FLs? IMHO, i feel that it is because they have lost track of their fundamental reason of patronising a FL in the first place. as i said, whatever their reasons, the primary reason is definitely NOT to look for love.

Lets face it, FLs are here to do a job. They do it, we pay for it, done. It is a simple commercial transaction and it has always been that way. to think that it can be anything more would be to voluntarily lose sight of your main reason in even visiting FLs. Bros put themselves at all sorts of unnecessary risks when they abandon their logic.

We are all human. We have emotions. Sometimes, emotions overpower our logic and reason. It happens, nothing special. But when you get involved emotionally with a FL, you are effectively and willingly ready to abandon your logic. That is where the problems all begin. Go back to the fundamental reason, and look at it from both sides of the coin:

Your fundamental reason is to satisfy sexual urge etc etc.

Her fundamental reason is to earn a living, send money home etc etc.

Either way, yours or her fundamental reasons are NOT love. Fundamentally, any relationship cannot therefore be founded on love.

While there is no need to judge their character or objectify them completely, keep things simple and as they are: a commercial transaction.
You pay, she gives. Once you find yourself paying more than she is giving, it is an unequal bargain already. In any other context this will make extremely good sense. For example, everybody needs to eat. Today i go to McDonalds and pay $5 for a meal. The food is nice and i will want to come back tomorrow. The next day i order the exact same meal, but the cashier tells me now i have to pay $20 for the meal, of which $15 will be given to some charity etc. What will you do? Your fundamental reason was to eat and enjoy the same meal for $5, not to give $15 to some charity. You will go to KFC or hawker centre to have your lunch.

So when she starts telling u she needs money to send home la etc etc, remember: you paid to bonk. not to donate to charity. Draw the line and keep safe.

just my 2 cents bros.

EtherC
17-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Its true we learn from our mistakes but we should leverage on the experiences of others before us and learn not to follow in their footsteps. Having been fooled before I certainly hope the newer cheongsters learn from our collective mistakes. The signs and symptoms are often so apparent to people around us but ourselves. We men are like bloodhounds, we love the chase and the feeling of conquest over our prey. This is the same weakness that mamasans and a lot of WLs work on. They do not need psychology degrees because very often they are even more professional than the shrink at analysing us.

Giving people hope is indeed a charitable act but when that hope is like a glimmer of 1 in a thousand and wagered on a limp horse, I think not only is it the wrong remedy, its cause for a greater tragedy. Its the same situation as people withholding donations to charity so that the government feels the pressure and start investigating charities for malpractices.

First and foremost bro, I do respect people who hold different views from mine. After all, this is what a debate is all about. I have no intention or reasons to deduct your points at all.

I've read your posts in this thread and other threads (in particular your exchanges with bro Colins) and the tone and tenor of your posts gave me the impression that you really despise and look down on those who were foolish enough to fall for a working girl. Reading them, I felt that your posts were too judgmental.

With that impression in my mind, I thought that you had never been through such shit before, thus talking down on those victims from your pedestal, hence my last post about you meeting your Waterloo.

In my mind, unless a person went through the same shit, it is always easy to speak from the sidelines. Unless a person had seen the picture from both sides of the reading glass, that person does not have any locus standi to pass judgment on others.

Please accept my apologies as I had formed a wrong impression about you.

Cheers,

colins
17-09-2008, 02:25 PM
While there is no need to judge their character or objectify them completely, keep things simple and as they are: a commercial transaction.
You pay, she gives. Once you find yourself paying more than she is giving, it is an unequal bargain already. In any other context this will make extremely good sense. For example, everybody needs to eat. Today i go to McDonalds and pay $5 for a meal. The food is nice and i will want to come back tomorrow. The next day i order the exact same meal, but the cashier tells me now i have to pay $20 for the meal, of which $15 will be given to some charity etc. What will you do? Your fundamental reason was to eat and enjoy the same meal for $5, not to give $15 to some charity. You will go to KFC or hawker centre to have your lunch.

Haha...interesting perspective. Well said.
There is also another fundamental reason I like to add. Bros who have a large patch of emptiness in life (the space between expectation and reality) tend to do that as well. We're all emotional animals and creatures of habit. So emotional emptiness plus too much time, will lead you away from the first intention to bonk that desirable lady of your dream.

FL Lover
17-09-2008, 03:01 PM
perhaps, the best thing that we can do for ourselves, is to go back to the fundamental reason why we even patronise FLs in the first place.

Agreed with that. In fact, we should not encourage other sbf bros to go for WLs or FLs if possible.

For bros who are looking for a serious commitment, dont you think u are looking at the wrong place? Afterall, anyone can have your ger as long as he pays.

For bros who think that you can handle and you properly think that you can play around with thoe gers or for some cheap thrills.... think again. Those gers have seen more dicks than the number of times u play with your little bro. What makes you think they do not know the game as well?

Many of us begin with the wrong mindset that "I can controlled", "I know what to do". "I jut play with her for only 3 mths" Very dangerous game. We guy are willing to do anything to make the FL gers happy and things that we might never do for our wife or gfs in fact.

The qns is "Are you sure that you can handle" when things go out of hand?

I doubt so...Look at the forum. Even the experienced cheongster had gone through it. Are you sure you want to go through that?

Sorry if my words are too offending to some bros. I am a straight person. I dont beat around the bush. Hope my advise will make sense to some. :o

Fun Guy
17-09-2008, 03:45 PM
It is truly hard to find love with a WL but we can't rule out there are many bros who have. I have seen friends getting marry with an ex WL and they are doing very well after so many years. It all comes down at how we look at things and at which angle. Personally I don't endorsed this kind of relationship but again it is very hard to say when things do happen. Having a relationship with a WL is nothing nothing wrong but only if she come clean with it. Many people or SG gals I spoke with regards to PRC in SG always say they are nothing good, out for money or whatever.... But I always tell them one thing: "We are just being very lucky to be born here. If our great grand parent did not come here (SG), we will also be like one of them".

EtherC
17-09-2008, 05:26 PM
纸上谈兵, 百战百胜,
人非草木 ,谁能无情,
一时疏忽 ,必定动心,
温柔乡中, 无力可施。

:D

perhaps, the best thing that we can do for ourselves, is to go back to the fundamental reason why we even patronise FLs in the first place. different people have different reasons but the common reasons are to satisfy sexual urges, maybe some bros just are not interested in courtship and subconsciously feel that going to a FL is the most effective way of achieving the 'ends' (i.e. sex) without the 'delay' and 'hassle' of picking and chatting a girl up. many possible reasons.

but one reason i know for sure why bros DO NOT look for FLs, is to get into a serious emotional relationship. i mean, if you want to get into a serious relationship, there are other more obvious avenues, going for FLs is definitely not one of them.

so why then do bros here end up getting emotionally involved and subsequently burnt in their relationships with FLs? IMHO, i feel that it is because they have lost track of their fundamental reason of patronising a FL in the first place. as i said, whatever their reasons, the primary reason is definitely NOT to look for love.

Lets face it, FLs are here to do a job. They do it, we pay for it, done. It is a simple commercial transaction and it has always been that way. to think that it can be anything more would be to voluntarily lose sight of your main reason in even visiting FLs. Bros put themselves at all sorts of unnecessary risks when they abandon their logic.

We are all human. We have emotions. Sometimes, emotions overpower our logic and reason. It happens, nothing special. But when you get involved emotionally with a FL, you are effectively and willingly ready to abandon your logic. That is where the problems all begin. Go back to the fundamental reason, and look at it from both sides of the coin:

Your fundamental reason is to satisfy sexual urge etc etc.

Her fundamental reason is to earn a living, send money home etc etc.

Either way, yours or her fundamental reasons are NOT love. Fundamentally, any relationship cannot therefore be founded on love.

So when she starts telling u she needs money to send home la etc etc, remember: you paid to bonk. not to donate to charity. Draw the line and keep safe.

just my 2 cents bros.

upmountain
18-09-2008, 02:58 PM
There is also another fundamental reason I like to add. Bros who have a large patch of emptiness in life (the space between expectation and reality) tend to do that as well. We're all emotional animals and creatures of habit. So emotional emptiness plus too much time, will lead you away from the first intention to bonk that desirable lady of your dream.

Right on Bro Colins. Often times, it is this very emotional emptiness which many of us experience, that leads to us 'ignoring' or failing to accept the fundamental reason of why we go for commercial sex in the first place. I feel that among SG guys generally, we have this 'knight in shining armour' mentality. Many SG guys are generally brought up to be responsible and taught to provide for family and loved ones..this i feel is a good trait that as a society we possess. However, the trouble happens when we mix this general upbringing to provide, with, our emotional emptiness. It 'confuses' us. Suddenly, a FL comes along and we allow her to fill this emotional void in our lives. At once, it ceases to be a simple commercial transaction anymore. We, wanting to be 'knights in shining armour' plus the illusionary emotional role that the FL is playing in our lives, gets us into all sorts of shit (we are now open and vulnerable to their trickery and demands). Many a times, friends will try to pull you back, but by then, you have already lost sight of your fundamental reason in engaging a FL in the first place. To put it bluntly, she has you by the leash already, having conquered your emotional state.

The DANGEROUS thing about this emotional emptiness that we face, is that while many of us experience it, many of us don't recognise it exists in our lives. We fail to sit down and truly think about our flaws and weakness. This, if left unsolved, is a ticking time-bomb.

Many of us begin with the wrong mindset that "I can controlled", "I know what to do". "I jut play with her for only 3 mths" Very dangerous game. We guy are willing to do anything to make the FL gers happy and things that we might never do for our wife or gfs in fact.

The qns is "Are you sure that you can handle" when things go out of hand?

Very very very dangerous game indeed. The truth is that when we get emotionally involved with a WL, we cannot control, after awhile we really don't know what we are doing, and 3months will turn to 3 years of pain.
As Bro Colins mentioned, one reason why these things happen is that many of us are emotionally empty. And once we are emotionally empty, we are vulnerable, we lose control of what we thought we could control.

And its the truth that most WLs know us better than we can ever know them. In that way, because we are emotionally empty, we tend to 'show hand' more willingly and expose our weakness unwittingly. How much do we really know about them? Through their stories of poverty etc? We must realise that they have the upper hand because they show us what we want to see because they know our weakness, they create stories accordingly to hit us where will we go weak in the heart or knees. I agree with Bro FL Lover, you cannot handle it the moment u begin.

Best solution? Keep it simple. Commercial transaction. That is the fundamental basis of it. Don't even think you can start a fire and control it. When a gentle wind blows and the fire spreads, your house will burn down.

Having a relationship with a WL is nothing nothing wrong but only if she come clean with it. Many people or SG gals I spoke with regards to PRC in SG always say they are nothing good, out for money or whatever.... But I always tell them one thing: "We are just being very lucky to be born here. If our great grand parent did not come here (SG), we will also be like one of them".

Hi Bro Fun Guy,

I beg to differ on this. In fact, alot of guys do know that the WLs they are involved with, work in the flesh trade. The problem after that lies not with the WLs, but the guys. Initially, many guys are so 'taken in' by the WL that they will say that they accept that she is just 'working' and that all the other guys are just 'customers'. But after awhile, most guys CANNOT accept it. Human nature makes them jealous, insecure, possessive...you add this problem to the likelihood that the WL has other 'customer-boyfriends' and the guy is finished, emotionally if not financially.

Yes true, if our forefathers and ancestors did not come to SG, we will most probably be like the PRC people. I agree with that. But the reality is that our ancestors DID come to SG and after all these years, we have our own unique and different culture from the mainland. There is no point in saying that we COULD have been the same, when in reality, we ARE different. It is not a matter of whose culture is better or whatever, it is a matter that the fact that our cultures are different and whenever we consider or contemplate any relationship we really have to take this into account. Alot of us are unable to reconcile our culture with theirs and vice-versa. Its ok. Then just draw the line and accept it.

There have been success stories with WLs surely. Even though its almost non-existent. But why cry so many many tears to just smile faintly for one moment and go back to crying buckets of tears again? Sadly, one or two success stories here cannot justify bros in going into a relationship with a WL. That is just reality of things.

Wooden_Handle
19-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Thanks bro upmountain giving us a lot of your tips.

By the way, I do not encourage the relationship as well, the WLs has their own life and we have ours, the only time our lives intersect is on bed.

Therefore this thread is for those who are reaching there, or already reached and married, to share their thoughts and difficuties during their journey.

When during the journey, of cos remember to open ears and eyes big big, look and listen for signs of chai tau coming, so drop the load as quaickly as possible.

However, if she is none of above and on the way with you to meet parents etc can share also.

There have been success stories with WLs surely. Even though its almost non-existent. But why cry so many many tears to just smile faintly for one moment and go back to crying buckets of tears again? Sadly, one or two success stories here cannot justify bros in going into a relationship with a WL. That is just reality of things.

xoxo boss
19-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Yes true, if our forefathers and ancestors did not come to SG, we will most probably be like the PRC people. I agree with that. But the reality is that our ancestors DID come to SG and after all these years, we have our own unique and different culture from the mainland. There is no point in saying that we COULD have been the same, when in reality, we ARE different. It is not a matter of whose culture is better or whatever, it is a matter that the fact that our cultures are different and whenever we consider or contemplate any relationship we really have to take this into account. Alot of us are unable to reconcile our culture with theirs and vice-versa. Its ok. Then just draw the line and accept it.

There have been success stories with WLs surely. Even though its almost non-existent. But why cry so many many tears to just smile faintly for one moment and go back to crying buckets of tears again? Sadly, one or two success stories here cannot justify bros in going into a relationship with a WL. That is just reality of things.[/QUOTE]

Bro upmountain, what you have say is true but lets look things from other side. I dun agreed having a relationship with WL but sometime things are out of our control.

FL Lover
19-09-2008, 09:46 AM
It is truly hard to find love with a WL but we can't rule out there are many bros who have. I have seen friends getting marry with an ex WL and they are doing very well after so many years. It all comes down at how we look at things and at which angle.

Bro, I dont encourage other bros to go for WLs or FLs for relationships. Things can be very different and complicated. Afterall, we know such gers from sex transactions. Why should we make things more complicated?

If any bros who are thinking of gettting a foreign bride, there are many ways to do so and definitely getting a WLs as girlfriend is a bad way to start off...

Do you know the pain of having a WLs as gf? Those bros who have successflully married WLs had gone through a long road of emotional barriers before coming to that.

For those who have not even start a relationship with WLs or FLs, we should advise them not to do so. We should not have enouraged or even put up TIPS on how to KC those FLs. Why get other BROs to join us in the SHIT HOLE? Afterall, we have gone through that.

Anyway, it is hard to convince others as they have not experienced that before. Just sad to see new threads created daily by other BROs who complaint abt their relationships with WLs after so many discussions had been made.

Darkstorm
19-09-2008, 09:52 PM

Those who have successful relationships with girls, be they working ladies or otherwise, are often reluctant to want to share their experience.

fatD
20-09-2008, 11:52 AM
It has been quite sometime since I last posted. However, I am very active in the scene as I STILL cannot quit this habit!!! Can someone help??

Just to share my thoughts.

I have recently got very involved with a Thai FL again!. To be frank, I enjoy this relationship, bearing in my mind that I need to get out of it if before things get really worst for me. Just enjoy the "Guo Chen". However, sometime it is really out of my control. It is just like I tio "gong tao". This is because we are still human, we have feelings and emotions.

What did I get out of this relationship?
imo,
1. Great feeling of being loved
2. Free sex
3. Extended free hours

What drained you out from this relationship?
1. Time and afford during the process
2. Emotionally draining
3. Waste money? not really... maybe small saving for me

Successful relationship?? I never thought of it.

I was invited to go to her parents kampong, OMG!! We also talked about kids and house. There is some MANY things to consider. Placing a bet in share market is much easiler, we only have ONE chip on hand, $$$. For WL relationship, you have 101 things to think about.

One thumb rule for cheongster, it never change since I started years ago...
Fuck and go! If you wanna play this game, prepared to lose. For me, I go with my feeling, I serious do not really care or think much. However, back in my mind I know this relationship is going to end one day.

Sign off.

Darkstorm
20-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Those who have successful relationships with girls, be they working ladies or otherwise, are often reluctant to want to share their experience.

Hi,

someone increased my reputation points for this post asking me to increase his or her points in return but did not leave a nick. If you are reading this, please message me to tell me your nick and post a link to your latest post, otherwise I can't increase your points. Thanks.

fatD
20-09-2008, 03:46 PM
someone increased my reputation points for this post

Bro, your PM full =) Thanks

Darkstorm
20-09-2008, 10:22 PM

Sorry. I will clear it. :)

Wooden_Handle
21-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Thanks Bro dropping by, wonderful experience you have so far.

My suggestion to help you quit bro is to give your pay check to your wifey or gf, then let them give you 'daily allowance' this will be the end of the world.

Then the other interesting pts:
1. feeling of being loved: they always do that if you returned a few times
2. free sex: nothing free in the world I think, even with WL who admire you a lot
3. extended hours: sure thats a certainty.

For drainage:
1. Time and effort: really alot of effort and miss opportunities, we dont have much free time and keep seeing the same lady, so we miss the whole forest (varieties)
2. emotion: if KC is working all the way
3. money: ref to pt 1, if later not much happened, so wasted opportunities with others.

This my kopi worth..:)

It has been quite sometime since I last posted. However, I am very active in the scene as I STILL cannot quit this habit!!! Can someone help??

1. Great feeling of being loved
2. Free sex
3. Extended free hours

What drained you out from this relationship?
1. Time and afford during the process
2. Emotionally draining
3. Waste money? not really... maybe small saving for me

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2008, 12:54 AM
It's never easy to have a real relationship with an ACTIVE WL.
Think it's only possible if 2 conditions are met:

1) Guy must be extremely understanding and have a very supportive big heart
2) Gal must know what is work and what is home....

Else, sure war!

Wooden_Handle
21-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Bro Thanks for dropping by,

see your previous posts got 4 wifey which is the limit for everyone I think.

I think its quite hard to have a ACTIVE WL as gf. Imagine she has so many bookings everyday and end of the day she also tired. I think sometimes it works becos of both parties are really pursuing it and it is a really hard relationship.

If only one sided its really like one hand clapping, we are talking about both sides.
It's never easy to have a real relationship with an ACTIVE WL.
Think it's only possible if 2 conditions are met:

1) Guy must be extremely understanding and have a very supportive big heart
2) Gal must know what is work and what is home....

Else, sure war!

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Bro Thanks for dropping by,

see your previous posts got 4 wifey which is the limit for everyone I think.

I think its quite hard to have a ACTIVE WL as gf. Imagine she has so many bookings everyday and end of the day she also tired. I think sometimes it works becos of both parties are really pursuing it and it is a really hard relationship.

If only one sided its really like one hand clapping, we are talking about both sides.

Yeah, 4 wifey very tiring hahaha but whats most important is its complete. The way it shud have been all along.
Yes, when a WL remains as a WL, the stress factor on both parties will be too strong, that's why, if you really see a WL stop being a WL is only when she kenna BAO by a guy until she's dumped or when she decides to bury the hatchet and retire.
Else, it's near impossible.

justl00king
21-09-2008, 10:38 AM

Just wondering why have a WL who is still ACTIVE as gf? Seems like she not sincere enough and stop for the relationship? :rolleyes:

justl00king
21-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Yes, when a WL remains as a WL, the stress factor on both parties will be too strong, that's why, if you really see a WL stop being a WL is only when she kenna BAO by a guy until she's dumped or when she decides to bury the hatchet and retire.
Else, it's near impossible.Agreed,

The way I see it, quite difficult for WL to quit for a man. Even kenna bao is still only short term retirement.

WRX_STI
21-09-2008, 01:02 PM
i knoe of 2 'success' stories but wont be sharing.it is a difficult path. some of u bros might not be able to swallow stigma. 1 of my bros i met recently said he felt most important was their decision to be and stay together. long distance for awhile but ultimately must be with eaxh other :)

machoman
21-09-2008, 02:34 PM
I just have one comment on this interesting issue here.

IMHO, for the relationship to work out, there must be 2 prerequisites:

1.She must voluntarily quit the profession.

2. He must be willing to accept her past.

If these 2 conditions are fulfilled, there is a closure to the past & they can move on & start afresh on a new life together. 重新开始!

Wooden_Handle
22-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Bro justl00king, refer to bro DO_YOU_BJ comments above, the WL will stop unless she is 'bao' by someone or demand is becoming rare. May be they have their quota to make: to make enough $$$ for whatever then settle down. Also they may have a PhD in Men Psychology so they know how men behave and there may not have real security for life even after married.

Just wondering why have a WL who is still ACTIVE as gf? Seems like she not sincere enough and stop for the relationship? :rolleyes:

Wooden_Handle
22-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Thanks bro WRX_STI dropping by,

the comment is definite for any relationship, the decision to stay together, no matter the kind of hardship they will face, it needs really dedicated couples to do that.

most important was their decision to be and stay together. long distance for awhile but ultimately must be with eaxh other :)

Wooden_Handle
22-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Thanks bro machoman for comments, I would like to ask a bit hope you dont mind..:)

1. quit voluntarily even she made enough $$$ but also no more contact with previous OKT or customers
2. Guys be gentleman, being couple sure have arguements sometimes and even accepted her past, then do not bring it up during any quarrel, that will make the relationship worst.

1.She must voluntarily quit the profession.

2. He must be willing to accept her past.

重新开始!

colins
22-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Thanks bro machoman for comments, I would like to ask a bit hope you dont mind..:)

1. quit voluntarily even she made enough $$$ but also no more contact with previous OKT or customers
2. Guys be gentleman, being couple sure have arguements sometimes and even accepted her past, then do not bring it up during any quarrel, that will make the relationship worst.

Both must willing to give up a lot and accept her past, not just the man. It's like when you say something sensitive, she will also thought you are referring to her past. The man must be very sensitive to her past in the first place, and in that how to expect the man to really forget about it. He needs to remember it to avoid hurting her.

justl00king
22-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Bro justl00king, refer to bro DO_YOU_BJ comments above, the WL will stop unless she is 'bao' by someone or demand is becoming rare. May be they have their quota to make: to make enough $$$ for whatever then settle down. Also they may have a PhD in Men Psychology so they know how men behave and there may not have real security for life even after married.Meaning to say if wanna have a WL for GF must first bao her and provide $ security for her? What kinda logic is that? :rolleyes:

I also need some asssurance and security for my little glass heart leh? :p :D

Wooden_Handle
22-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Aiyo, if I am not wrong, bro they ususally asking for at least 10k SG for upfront to quit so as to pay back whatever they owe to come here.

But... that is the worst scenerio, I mean for the chai tou lor..:p

Meaning to say if wanna have a WL for GF must first bao her and provide $ security for her? What kinda logic is that? :rolleyes:

I also need some asssurance and security for my little glass heart leh? :p :D

Wooden_Handle
22-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Bro well said, and I am the one who is very SENSITIVE too, how come no luck? I too quasimodo?..:p

Both must willing to give up a lot and accept her past, not just the man. It's like when you say something sensitive, she will also thought you are referring to her past. The man must be very sensitive to her past in the first place, and in that how to expect the man to really forget about it. He needs to remember it to avoid hurting her.

machoman
22-09-2008, 11:57 AM

Bro Wooden_Handle, absolutely agreed with your comments:

1. She must also willingly sever all past relationships with previous OKTs, if any & customers.

2. I guess it's hard for the guy not to rake up her past during quarrels but for the sake of the future, that's what he must also mentally be prepared to do if the relationship is to be sustained on a long term basis.

FL Lover
22-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Bro Wooden_Handle, absolutely agreed with your comments:

1. She must also willingly sever all past relationships with previous OKTs, if any & customers.

2. I guess it's hard for the guy not to rake up her past during quarrels but for the sake of the future, that's what he must also mentally be prepared to do if the relationship is to be sustained on a long term basis.

Bros, strongly agreed with that. I know a Thai WL who is married to a local guy. I used to be a very close regular with her until she met this guy and quit the scene.

We still contact each other as friends and she shares few secrets with me as I am quite close to her. According to her. her new "guy" never quite trust her. In fact the guy goes to an extent of tracking her incoming and outgoing phone calls, sms and even go to see her emails whether if any customers still contact her.

Things actually got worse when he control her of going anywhere without him. In return. my friend, WL ask for a monthly "fee" to be sent back to her hometown as she is no longer working.

Smetimes it is easier to talk than action. Its hard for guys to forget the WL pasts.

machoman
22-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Bros, strongly agreed with that. I know a Thai WL who is married to a local guy. I used to be a very close regular with her until she met this guy and quit the scene.

We still contact each other as friends and she shares few secrets with me as I am quite close to her. According to her. her new "guy" never quite trust her. In fact the guy goes to an extent of tracking her incoming and outgoing phone calls, sms and even go to see her emails whether if any customers still contact her.

Things actually got worse when he control her of going anywhere without him. In return. my friend, WL ask for a monthly "fee" to be sent back to her hometown as she is no longer working.

Smetimes it is easier to talk than action. Its hard for guys to forget the WL pasts.

Well, she did not sever relationships of the past if she still maintains contact with you & even "share few secrets" with you.

So in this case, I can't blame her new husband for not trusting her & be suspicious of her.

Seems to me that the relationship is not working out.

FL Lover
22-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Well, she did not sever relationships of the past if she still maintains contact with you & even "share few secrets" with you.

So in this case, I can't blame her new husband for not trusting her & be suspicious of her.

Seems to me that the relationship is not working out.

I think so.

But the main point is that a guy no matter how deep is your love for your EX-WLs will never forget the past. It might be kept hidden in certain part of yor brain but in the event of any quarrels, sure wil bring up lah.

Not easy to forget someone past esp if the ex is a WL. My wife can even remb what I had said when we quarrel last time... So even though we guys can agree that love is abt forgetting her past but usually it is hard to do it.

Yur heart must be really open to accept the facts abt her pasts. When the romance curtain period is over, that's when reality sits in.

machoman
22-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Yur heart must be really open to accept the facts abt her pasts. When the romance curtain period is over, that's when reality sits in.

If you read my earlier posts carefully, I did not say "forget" her past. I said : "accept" her past, meaning exactly what you just said above.

I also said that she must quit voluntarily & bro Wooden_Handle added that she must cut off all ties with her OKTs & customers, which I fully agree.

Sure, all of us have memories of the past & it takes a lot of self effort not to raise unhappy memories. But I believe that if one really tries, one can succeed in doing so.

Darkstorm
22-09-2008, 11:19 PM

You were the one who increased my reptuation points for that post? :)

natsuki
23-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Agreed,

The way I see it, quite difficult for WL to quit for a man. Even kenna bao is still only short term retirement.

I will quit... if only he know how i feel... I dun need his money, all i want is just him.... ahhh i miss him.... Sad lei... Omg...

Wooden_Handle
23-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Thanks bros machoman and FL_Lover comments, I raise the point as its common during heat of argument or whenever there are not enough trust for the relationship.

However, 1 other point that bro FL_Lover raised up as the WL is foreign to country, the only people she knows will be her previous workmates or customers. If she can communicate with the local guy that will be great, but sometimes she will need 'someone else' to talk to about her problem.

Its a long and winding road bros..:)

But I believe that if one really tries, one can succeed in doing so.

justl00king
23-09-2008, 12:42 AM
I will quit... if only he know how i feel... I dun need his money, all i want is just him.... ahhh i miss him.... Sad lei... Omg...Hi Sis,

Then go tell him or else how would he knows? :)

Precisely, that's what i've been always saying. If true love, money is never in the equation. :)

Hope you find your true one too! :)

Wooden_Handle
23-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Hi Sis,

Just borrow from bro DO_YOU_BJ siggy below:
是你的,就是你的。不是你的,不要抢!

Dont think so much about it, move on and also keep moving..:)

I will quit... if only he know how i feel... I dun need his money, all i want is just him.... ahhh i miss him.... Sad lei... Omg...

Snuber
23-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Precisely, that's what i've been always saying. If true love, money is never in the equation. :)

True love is still never enough to survive lah.

Even if the girl is sincere in quitting, the guy also must have the means to support her. If can totally support, then it's ok. Else, they will have to work out a sum which is sufficient for her to survive. She will go find a job and the guy will just top up the diff.

If this can't be done, then I would say they would be much better remaining as just friends.

Darkstorm
23-09-2008, 02:05 AM

He must be something for you to be like that.

All the best in your love life :)

justl00king
24-09-2008, 12:07 AM

She will go find a job and the guy will just top up the diff.

If she willing to do that got some chance can work. But most times not only support her but also her whole family as well. :D

justl00king
24-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Aiyo, if I am not wrong, bro they ususally asking for at least 10k SG for upfront to quit so as to pay back whatever they owe to come here.

But... that is the worst scenerio, I mean for the chai tou lor..:pworst scenario maybe kenna chop even more!!! :p

natsuki
24-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Hi Sis,

Then go tell him or else how would he knows? :)

Hope you find your true one too!

Hihi~ He should know bah... I felt so helpless lei... When i thought everything is gone... He sms me again... When i smsed him, he go mia.. cant he just tell me str8 that he got a gf all along or sth? I can keep quiet all my way doesnt mean i dunnoe anything... Omg.... How come i become so low.... So... unlike... me....

Hi Sis,

Just borrow from bro DO_YOU_BJ siggy below:
是你的,就是你的。不是你的,不要抢!

Dont think so much about it, move on and also keep moving..:)

Hihi~ 所以我没去抢啊... I did try to move on... but... i'm just feeling very lost.. To him, i might just be a toy... but no one can turely feel how i feel... maybe those who read my blog will understand abit of wad i trying to say... Hmmm... Quote some sentence/words from my blog ok:....

[[好久好久没看到他了... 其实会觉得,他可能是对我感到厌烦了... 再也不想见到我了... 但是我为什么还是傻傻的等待奇迹?? 真悲哀~ 又要被关心我的朋友念我、说我是个笨女人了... ]]

[[好像做梦一样... 从来都不会讨厌他,不管是不是他的错... 因为我从一开始就是错的. XX不能爱上人的道理,我忘了.. 错的地方,错的理由,错的人... 心痛到说不出... 这种感觉,没人会喜欢吧? 你知道有多疼吗?

他不是坏人吧? 大概只是一时迷了路... 不知道到底要去哪里... ]]

[[又是一个坏人吗? 他是说过他是坏人,可是我真的不介意,他就是那个我好喜欢、好喜欢的坏人...]]

He must be something for you to be like that.

All the best in your love life :)

He really did mean something to me... I can play mahjong half way at far west, rush cab back to my home at 2plus am just to meet him... Meet him just to chat for a few hours... Den i happy le... However, seeing him will always make me feel both sad and happy... I dun need money or promises from him... Promises r meant to be broken, so i hate promises... I rather he is truthful to me right from the start. It's already wrong to like someone for me... I should know its wrong.. but wad done cant be undone... The scars he left for me... is really too deep... I dun think i will like anyone so fast again le... Anyway, thanks for ur concern....

DO_YOU_BJ
24-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Sometimes situation like these, its best to confront your demon!
Either come back together cos both wants it for watever reason or part for good.
Then the healing can finally start.

From your post, you are stuck in time & cannot move on!
It's very unhealthy...suggest you stop brooding over it & make a resolution to find you closure once and for all & finally make something outta it move on with your life.

Snuber
24-09-2008, 03:41 AM
If she willing to do that got some chance can work. But most times not only support her but also her whole family as well. :D
Well, that's the reason why most of them came to this job rite.....

Unless, she can break her family ties just to be with u, so not much financial burden. But then, do u really want to be with this type of girl then??

Darkstorm
24-09-2008, 03:51 AM
He really did mean something to me... I can play mahjong half way at far west, rush cab back to my home at 2plus am just to meet him... Meet him just to chat for a few hours... Den i happy le... However, seeing him will always make me feel both sad and happy... I dun need money or promises from him... Promises r meant to be broken, so i hate promises... I rather he is truthful to me right from the start. It's already wrong to like someone for me... I should know its wrong.. but wad done cant be undone... The scars he left for me... is really too deep... I dun think i will like anyone so fast again le... Anyway, thanks for ur concern....

Thanks for sharing. Don't blame yourself for liking someone. It is only being human, whatever your profession is.

If that guy for some reason cannot be with you, I hope you will look out for other possible guys you can be with.

You are welcome. I really hope things will turn out well for you.

Darkstorm
24-09-2008, 04:10 AM

This is a good thread. Unfortunately, up to now, no one who has a successful relationship with a working lady has contributed his experience and life story here.

It is not difficult to understand why this is so. We can understand that those who are married with working ladies or ex-working ladies don't want to admit that their spouses are or were working ladies, even despite that this is just a internet forum where their identities are perceived to be anonymous.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-09-2008, 06:33 AM
This is a good thread. Unfortunately, up to now, no one who has a successful relationship with a working lady has contributed his experience and life story here.

Actually, i am one of them.
Last stint due contract expiring in dec then retirement liao.
Then its family life and children.
Get PR & move the whole family to SG.

Too long to write all the details but i promise, one day, if i'm very free and nothing better to do, i will.

Bros who know my post about my roller coaster ride would understand the whole pic clearer.

slider_72
24-09-2008, 10:04 AM

Just out of curiosity bro, how are you going to get the PR for her?

justl00king
24-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Well, that's the reason why most of them came to this job rite.....

Unless, she can break her family ties just to be with u, so not much financial burden. But then, do u really want to be with this type of girl then??Not really,

Met some who does this because to support her own lifestyle of branded goods and easy life. Family is well to do already but yet not enough for her.

You still think now WL come out to work due to family financial problem?

xyz1001
24-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Too long to write all the details but i promise, one day, if i'm very free and nothing better to do, i will.

Bros who know my post about my roller coaster ride would understand the whole pic clearer.

Bro, will be waiting for your story.
But pls start a new thread coz your story machiam HK drama, will be a collectable title ya. :D

machoman
24-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Not really,

Met some who does this because to support her own lifestyle of branded goods and easy life. Family is well to do already but yet not enough for her.

Bro, I know that there are some who do so due to broken relationships & their own & families' financial situation & not because of branded goods and easy life.

In all fairness, I don't really think that you can generalise that all WLs' reason for choosing this profession is "to support her own lifestyle of branded goods and easy life."

vmtech
24-09-2008, 01:49 PM

it's because most people in this forum has a stereotyped mindset that a successful r/s will never happen. therefore not much people will share thier successful stories, or if they had, i doubt they would wanna share.

Big Semens
24-09-2008, 01:56 PM
it's because most people in this forum has a stereotyped mindset that a successful r/s will never happen. therefore not much people will share thier successful stories, or if they had, i doubt they would wanna share.
Agree. If ever share have success, all kinds of comments and points zapping starts.

suteerak1099
24-09-2008, 04:02 PM

2. Guys be gentleman, being couple sure have arguements sometimes and even accepted her past, then do not bring it up during any quarrel, that will make the relationship worst. at the end of the day, it really takes 2 hands to clap. n takes a whole lot more to snap into reality.

the ex WL/FL has to wake up to her senses that the moment she quits (to resume common life), $ cant flow in as fast & as much as before. while the guy has to brace himself to shoulder the burdens necessary to keep the relationship alive.

combined, they both have to erase the past from their memories, n only focus from the present as well as forecast.

there've been some success stories that i've come across... n to each his/her own, where they work out the essentials by means of living together under 1 roof, some prefer to keep it distanced (with weekly or fortnightly rendezvous)... others adopt alternate quaterly cohabitation methods.

suteerak1099
24-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah, 4 wifey very tiring hahaha but whats most important is its complete. The way it shud have been all along.
Else, it's near impossible. in the 1st place, i'm quite sure practically 90% of them in this line didnt intend to make the job their life long career. be it reasons/ causes/ excuses that they gotta drop their panties, get paid to be poked is sometimes beyond our scope of reasoning.

those who've ploughed long enough would've had some plans to find a stable partner (1 who can accept her past), 1 with whom she's prepared to spend the rest of her living days with, run a humble enterprise n be content with life. of which, there'd be a reasonable fraction who've disciplined enough savings on the side to buffer stormy weathers.... i believe that those who've quit the line suffer from stigma 1 way or another, n would not wanna re-live the perils again.

suteerak1099
24-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I think so.

But the main point is that a guy no matter how deep is your love for your EX-WLs will never forget the past. It might be kept hidden in certain part of yor brain but in the event of any quarrels, sure wil bring up lah.

Not easy to forget someone past esp if the ex is a WL. My wife can even remb what I had said when we quarrel last time... So even though we guys can agree that love is abt forgetting her past but usually it is hard to do it.

Yur heart must be really open to accept the facts abt her pasts. When the romance curtain period is over, that's when reality sits in. another way of looking at things, perhaps is for both man & woman to uproot, settle in a totally new environment, start everything on a fresh page. both parties severe all ties with the past, n no more concerns of the past lingering.... no more need for paranoia.

suteerak1099
24-09-2008, 04:35 PM

Even if the girl is sincere in quitting, the guy also must have the means to support her. If can totally support, then it's ok. Else, they will have to work out a sum which is sufficient for her to survive. She will go find a job and the guy will just top up the diff.

If this can't be done, then I would say they would be much better remaining as just friends. spot on! if both parties r truly sincere in each other, they'd be willing to find truce via some form of compromise. for her to quit n find a common job, while he tops up the difference is pragmatic n in some ways considerably fair for both.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Most if not all come into the WL line to find a quick fix to all their probs.
They apply the 逃避mentally to all their probs.
But the more they do and the more they 逃避they find that their probs never actually end but increases.
Fact is once they wake up & see through it, they'll know what they have been doing wrong and would want to get it right once and for all.
No WL is ever proud to proclaim what they did.
Mine did an outright confession after i softened her up & told her i'll give her moral and selfless support to help her get those burdens off her back once and for all.
What i got in return was a confession that was so DETAILED and so much more than i actually predicted or expected i nearly or literally fell off the chair! Like what Jack Nicholson said to Tom Cruise in A FEW GOOD MEN, "You want the truth????? U cant handle the truth!" I got more than wat i wanted.
Sad i was but full of appreciation i was too....she did it, after so long...she finally did it.
Like i said to bros before, if i see one drowning, i will stretch out my hand and if he/she refuses to accept it and drown, I've still done merit.
But if he/she stretches out their hand & i shrug it off, its nothing short of murder.
Yes, will be returning back to life as a normal person, come to SG take up a course in biz & MUST pass, then will put her up in my company to work, under the supervision of my number 2...rest is up to her liao
Both must accept the past, forgive the past but wont ever forget...what's most important, is that both parties wanna look forward and want back a life of normalcy. Leave all the burdens behind and await the rewards of the future.
That, i believe is the key to the question that everyone is wondering.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Bro, will be waiting for your story.
But pls start a new thread coz your story machiam HK drama, will be a collectable title ya. :D

Wat u tink?
Shud I copy and paste all the initial posts and place it also in the new thread as a beginning and then continue from there so that others who read it can know past and present?

Also, i've always asked myself, did i get into a KC trap? Did i or was it just a love affair that went badly wrong but finally got right?
Had supper wif 2 of our bros last nite that u also know, what they saw, they commented, was very real, not like those acts we see from WLs all the time.....even bystanders can see the strength in this...that's why i still ask, was i ever a victim of KC trap? TO me, no. U tell me.

justl00king
24-09-2008, 07:31 PM
In all fairness, I don't really think that you can generalise that all WLs' reason for choosing this profession is "to support her own lifestyle of branded goods and easy life."Bro,

Everyone got the right to choose his/her own path to settle the problems. So take the longer but more dignified route, some just chose the easier way out.

Maybe it's only me? But I have still yet to meet or know of a WL who is being forced to do this to put bread on the table.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Bro,

Everyone got the right to choose his/her own path to settle the problems. So take the longer but more dignified route, some just chose the easier way out.

Maybe it's only me? But I have still yet to meet or know of a WL who is being forced to do this to put bread on the table.

Bro, u r absolutely rite.
But look around your own environment, be it workplace etc, you'll see this route being taken by people from all walks of life.....moral is the same, only application is diff. Agree?

DO_YOU_BJ
24-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Just out of curiosity bro, how are you going to get the PR for her?

I really dun have a clue...hahahahahaha
I have highlited this to number 2 & 3 to contact our legal ctcs for them to do it for me.
So, now, the ball is in their court, i just wait for their positive updates.

xyz1001
24-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Also, i've always asked myself, did i get into a KC trap? Did i or was it just a love affair that went badly wrong but finally got right?
Had supper wif 2 of our bros last nite that u also know, what they saw, they commented, was very real, not like those acts we see from WLs all the time.....even bystanders can see the strength in this...that's why i still ask, was i ever a victim of KC trap? TO me, no. U tell me.

Bro DYBJ, i pondered over the same question too. There is no right or wrong where love is concern, it just started in a very different light and complicated setting.
In life, there are always things that are beyond our control, we can only do the best we could. There are people that we are bound to meet, so as to affect each lifes. What's meant to be, meant to be.
Bro, i'm curious abt what sifu said this time round. Seeing your case makes me really worried abt what is in stored for me.

justl00king
25-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Bro, u r absolutely rite.
But look around your own environment, be it workplace etc, you'll see this route being taken by people from all walks of life.....moral is the same, only application is diff. Agree?Agreed bro,

Those who provides the service is ok, it's those who uses KC to con $ that pisses me off. :mad:

Snuber
25-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Not really,

Nope, that's y I said most mah.

In fact, everyody has her own reason for stepping into this line. For me, I would just chat with them off hand and dun really dwell into it so much

Darkstorm
25-09-2008, 03:19 AM
Actually, i am one of them.
Last stint due contract expiring in dec then retirement liao.
Then its family life and children.

Thanks for sharing. All the best to you and your girl :)

Darkstorm
25-09-2008, 03:23 AM

Good post :)

Darkstorm
25-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Agree. If ever share have success, all kinds of comments and points zapping starts.

Good post also. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
25-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Agreed bro,

Those who provides the service is ok, it's those who uses KC to con $ that pisses me off. :mad:

But bro, it's those that uses the KC tactics that are most shiok wouldnt u agree?
If a gal outright staright fark etc, loose a lot of thrills liao.
KC is something both sides cannot miss.
Also, speaking as someone who uses the same application to WLs, yes bro, this KC is lethal applied either way....hehehehe

Heart Break Kid
25-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Bro,

Bro justl00king.. you are so cute & you are right :D

Most WL's parent do have stable income jobs in China..

justl00king
25-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Nope, that's y I said most mah.

In fact, everyody has her own reason for stepping into this line. For me, I would just chat with them off hand and dun really dwell into it so muchGood for ya. :)

Just enjoy the good times and let it roll! :p

justl00king
25-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Bro justl00king.. you are so cute & you are right :D

Most WL's parent do have stable income jobs in China..Most of them WL that I have met are all after a better lifestyle.

Anything wrong? Nope, life would be so boring without these service providers...:p

regza85
26-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Most of them WL that I have met are all after a better lifestyle.

Anything wrong? Nope, life would be so boring without these service providers...:p

have to agree with the last sentence... :)

_AXL_
26-09-2008, 01:01 PM

another reason for not wanting to share is probably not to end up having their foot in the mouth like me. my first sustained posts in SBF was in the geylang girl as wife thread, telling my success story with my then gf who previously worked as a ktv girl. at that time, we were in the midst of preparing for our wedding.

alas, i was just the cow she was riding on until she found her rich horse. since then, people cant hear me very well as i still have my smelly foot in my throat... i had to swallow my pride and go back to that thread to apologise...:p

relationship: can...

sustained relationship: maybe for a while

for better or for worse marriage: was told it was a tall tale at best...

happily ever after: still havent met any...

my thoughts exactly, but never able to put it in so few words.;)

Maybe it's only me? But I have still yet to meet or know of a WL who is being forced to do this to put bread on the table

that makes 2 of us...

ps. by the way, why no bro attempt to list down the reasons why such relationships have such a low success rate???

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2008, 01:38 PM
alas, i was just the cow she was riding on until she found her rich horse.

Bro .. not cow should be donkey that she was riding before finding her rich horse. I had a lot of cases like that before ;)

_AXL_
26-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Bro .. not cow should be donkey that she was riding before finding her rich horse. I had a lot of cases like that before ;)

i was translating the chinese saying "qi niu zao ma"... give me a little face lah, cow cuter than donkey lah!!!:o

the only consolation i have from the incident is that she is back working in ktvs, again...:D

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2008, 02:00 PM
i was translating the chinese saying "qi niu zao ma"... give me a little face lah, cow cuter than donkey lah!!!:o

the only consolation i have from the incident is that she is back working in ktvs, again...:D

Ok lah pai seh.. in my philosophy is "qi li zao ma" :D hahaha that why I wondering how donkey become cow ??

Once a whore forever a whore ..dog will never change its eat shit habit :rolleyes:

_AXL_
26-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Ok lah pai seh.. in my philosophy is "qi li zao ma" hahaha that why I wondering how donkey become cow ??

maybe bcos i speak cantonese at home... that's why it is cow...:p

Once a whore forever a whore ..dog will never change its eat shit habit

haha... i ever got zapped for saying that.

but after thinking for a long time, i finally came to the conclusion that most WLs have issues with morals. either they werent taught properly from young or worse, they chose to ignore such issues for the easy way out. it was my own fault that i put myself in such situations and thus deserved everything that had happened to me.:o

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2008, 02:27 PM
maybe bcos i speak cantonese at home... that's why it is cow...:p

but after thinking for a long time, i finally came to the conclusion that most WLs have issues with morals. either they werent taught properly from young or worse, they chose to ignore such issues for the easy way out. it was my own fault that i put myself in such situations and thus deserved everything that had happened to me.:o

Well the ones who zapped you should be those lowly educated fools.

For mi ..the basic ground rule is never trust a whore at all :cool:

Snuber
26-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Once a whore forever a whore ..dog will never change its eat shit habit :rolleyes:
This statement is too extreme lah.

So if she quits and leads a normal life, she's still consider a whore?

Sounds like u had suffered a big grievance from them in the past.....

Dancing
27-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Hmm, I didnt realise this thread until now. Interesting, but still the same old topic. Successful relationship?? Y not. Try to make urself to be a millionair, multi-millionair or billionair loh, I guarantee she will not leave u. Or, make urself look exactly like Yusolf Ishak or Washinton loh.

Bro, I always believe in looking things in different angles. You can say there are materialistic, they suffer too much cos family poor thats y they becoming so heartless because they don one to led a poor life again. BUT, at the same time, it takes 2 hands to clap. Of course there are some idiots, 多情种( 自作多情), or wat PRCs call 傻B around. Without these shit, how can dogs have shit to eat??

These are my 2 rupiah worth comments. Of course some will agree and some will disagree. But I always believe that forum is for discussion and is for someone to post what they think. :D

suteerak1099
27-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Most if not all come into the WL line to find a quick fix to all their probs.
They apply the 逃避mentally to all their probs.
But the more they do and the more they 逃避they find that their probs never actually end but increases. i guess, sometimes denial is not exclusive to their kind, i've come across many normal ones who adapt that sorta mentality too. then of cos, perhaps those that thread the line probably have more issues (untold) to deny from. (btw, which nationality in particular?)

... Mine did an outright confession after i softened her up & told her i'll give her moral and selfless support to help her get those burdens off her back once and for all.
What i got in return was a confession that was so DETAILED and so much more than i actually predicted or expected i nearly or literally fell off the chair! cant agree more to that, the truth can sometimes be too overwhelming. 家家有本难念的经... as i've learnt, everyone's a victim of circumstance.

if i see one drowning, i will stretch out my hand and if he/she refuses to accept it and drown, I've still done merit.
But if he/she stretches out their hand & i shrug it off, its nothing short of murder. everybody has a choice, 1 to offer, another to play deaf. while the recipient has but to choose between accepting the offer or declining it.

Yes, will be returning back to life as a normal person, come to SG take up a course in biz & MUST pass, then will put her up in my company to work, under the supervision of my number 2...rest is up to her liao .... well, as the old saying goes, 1 can lead the horse to
the water, but cant make it drink.

_AXL_
27-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Hmm, I didnt realise this thread until now. Interesting, but still the same old topic. Successful relationship?? Y not. Try to make urself to be a millionair, multi-millionair or billionair loh, I guarantee she will not leave u. Or, make urself look exactly like Yusolf Ishak or Washinton loh.

stating the obvious, arent we??? now, yr point being the fact that if a guy has tons of money, the WL/ex-WL will stick to him like a leech... hmmm... what does that say about the character of the woman? damn, i think most women, WL or otherwise, also wont leave...:D

Bro, I always believe in looking things in different angles. You can say there are materialistic, they suffer too much cos family poor thats y they becoming so heartless because they don one to led a poor life again. BUT, at the same time, it takes 2 hands to clap. Of course there are some idiots, 多情种( 自作多情), or wat PRCs call 傻B around. Without these shit, how can dogs have shit to eat??

how many actually family so poor that if they dont come out to be WLs, their family will starve to death???:confused: nobody starved to death in SG for a long time liao, and there r welfare organisations to help actually. so, can i discount the local WLs??? if u r talking about cambodian or thai ones, i still can emphatise a bit but to those more developed countries, a bit difficult for me to swallow the hard fact that they have had no choice!!! to me, they've made the choice to take the easy way out, thinking that once they r out of this trade, everything else would return to normal. how naive!!!

as for the 多情种 u r talking about, i really suspect these PRCs really encouraged or gave the illusion of being in love with these guys by offering traps like free fucks or RAW. if not, how do these men fall into such traps??? to what ends??? do u know how difficult it is to keep up a pretense when u live with a person u dont love??? why do that??? what kind of person and with what kind of upbringing would do that???

for my case, i really wanted to nominate my ex-gf to the Oscars. for 2 years, she was living with me and i was bloody living with my family. she could hide her true intentions from my whole family!!! no need her to go to work, no worries about her living expenses, her kid and her parents in m'sia as well. not to mention that i have to drive her to go chop passport every fortnight but of course, i was no multi-millionaire. thus, cannot splurge indiscriminately but we were never lacking in money!!! when her parents moved to a new place, i came up with her share of buying the place as well. not enough, i was still the cow...

i agree they ought to be fairy tales come true, there has to be with so many brave souls out there. but how lucky must one get??? total, unrelenting faith is needed for such r/s to work! how many can do that??? she knew u from the brothel/ktv and u probably paid her for sex before. what could possibly convince her not to think that u wont continue paying other women for sex??? and u know what is her most valuable asset from this line??? her contacts!!! what must u do in order for her to stop contacting those other men, cos those other men meant she has something to fall back on should u decide to leave her for dead??? i know it doesnt sound nice, but these r facts one has to face up to when he decides to be with a WL.

These are my 2 rupiah worth comments. Of course some will agree and some will disagree. But I always believe that forum is for discussion and is for someone to post what they think.

i will take your comments and advise my real-life friends accordingly. if they r not multi-billionaires (not rupiah or ZIM dollars hor), they should forget about finding love with a WL?

sorry i may sound a bit heated but i was brought up to stand by my views fervantly, and also to apologise profusely if proven wrong. so, it is a discussion to me still. no offence meant.

Heart Break Kid
27-09-2008, 01:04 PM
This statement is too extreme lah.

So if she quits and leads a normal life, she's still consider a whore?

Sounds like u had suffered a big grievance from them in the past.....

I doubt you understand what I mean.

She may quit & lead a normal life now but in future she had financial difficulty ..
she go back to work as a whore for fast money to solve her financial problem.

I did not suffer anything from whores & in fact they do provide mi a wonderful times plus some street-smart knowledges :D

But then always remember whores are heartless :mad:

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 01:57 PM
i guess, sometimes denial is not exclusive to their kind, i've come across many normal ones who adapt that sorta mentality too. then of cos, perhaps those that thread the line probably have more issues (untold) to deny from. (btw, which nationality in particular?)
None bro, this is a global issue haha
.... well, as the old saying goes, 1 can lead the horse to
the water, but cant make it drink.
Agreed, i will not quit smoking for anyone, but if i really wanna quit for me, no one can make me start again too, but me.

_AXL_
27-09-2008, 04:33 PM
She may quit & lead a normal life now but in future she had financial difficulty ..
she go back to work as a whore for fast money to solve her financial problem.

sorry, kaypoh a bit...

this is precisely the point. seen many retire and some came back out again. there r those who dont come back out makes me wonder if they have not met with financial difficulties yet.

and WLs may quit but the repercussions can go beyond, even after they quit. with my ex-gf, my relatives knew about it and ridiculed me!!! i stood by her, even indicated that if my relatives couldnt accept it, they didnt have to come to my wedding. we broke up, she kenna conned, she back in ktv life at the first instance...

but my friend with his geylang girl were not so lucky... his uncle recognised her at the wedding dinner and told everyone at the smoking area that the BBBJs were out of this world!!! being one of his best man, i got into a scuffle with his uncle. but in the end, the girl left him and their 2 children, wanting only the house they lived in, in KL. last heard, she is a full-time mistress, jumping from 1 rich old man to another...

sorry if i m a bit extreme in this case. experience has a way to our minds, causing people to make harsh summary judgment...

Wooden_Handle
27-09-2008, 11:36 PM
I guessed even normal relationship is hard to maintain, so relationship with WL is even more complicated and success may be 1:1,000,000.

ps. by the way, why no bro attempt to list down the reasons why such relationships have such a low success rate???

Wooden_Handle
27-09-2008, 11:43 PM
I think not bro, this still look to me as business transaction. And imagine you have the $$$$$$ in banks, you will be like a big magnet as in car scrapyard, anything will be attracted by your $$$ power.

Successful relationship?? Y not. Try to make urself to be a millionair, multi-millionair or billionair loh, I guarantee she will not leave u. Or, make urself look exactly like Yusolf Ishak or Washinton loh.

Dancing
28-09-2008, 01:14 AM
i will take your comments and advise my real-life friends accordingly. if they r not multi-billionaires (not rupiah or ZIM dollars hor), they should forget about finding love with a WL?

Advise ur friend?? Bro, my suggestion is save ur breath. They will only learnt their lesson after they get it.:D

sorry i may sound a bit heated but i was brought up to stand by my views fervantly, and also to apologise profusely if proven wrong. so, it is a discussion to me still. no offence meant.

Bro, no need to say sorry. Everyone of us have our own point of view. To me, go ahead and do watever u want. Just remember to learn from mistake and never make the same mistake. I always tell some of my closer bros in this forum that every samster will either already have their own story or will have at least one in future, but at the end of the day, make sure u wake up and don remain as a romeo or 傻B.

I think not bro, this still look to me as business transaction. And imagine you have the $$$$$$ in banks, you will be like a big magnet as in car scrapyard, anything will be attracted by your $$$ power.

U don understand wat I m trying to say?? Haizzzz.... Good luck to u in searching for successful relationship with WL

Dancing
28-09-2008, 01:23 AM
I guessed even normal relationship is hard to maintain, so relationship with WL is even more complicated and success may be 1:1,000,000.

Bro, you know what is call 谈金不谈情?? You think singapore have more men in china that they have to spend from 8000rmb to 15000rmb to come to look for love.

Dancing
28-09-2008, 01:41 AM
how many actually family so poor that if they dont come out to be WLs, their family will starve to death???:confused: nobody starved to death in SG for a long time liao, and there r welfare organisations to help actually. so, can i discount the local WLs??? if u r talking about cambodian or thai ones, i still can emphatise a bit but to those more developed countries, a bit difficult for me to swallow the hard fact that they have had no choice!!! to me, they've made the choice to take the easy way out, thinking that once they r out of this trade, everything else would return to normal. how naive!!!

Bro, don get me wrong. I am not trying to find excuse for them. If I don express myself in my previous post, maybe I try to explain again.

Most of the PRC also comes from the village and are also poor when young. When they move to the big city, they see alot of things in their life for the first time. Trying to have the easy life, they chose the easy way of making money. Not onli u, I also don believe that they have no choice. To me,they are just lazy.

Frankly speaking, I don believe in people will learn by giving advise or having discussion. Oe will never feel the pain until they get prick.

Wooden_Handle
28-09-2008, 01:49 AM
I believe so too, 谈金不谈情 is for the WLs, but not for us. Here I like to know those bros who has experience with WLs with no $$$ but lots of passion.

Bro, you know what is call 谈金不谈情?? You think singapore have more men in china that they have to spend from 8000rmb to 15000rmb to come to look for love.

DO_YOU_BJ
28-09-2008, 04:05 AM
I believe so too, 谈金不谈情 is for the WLs, but not for us. Here I like to know those bros who has experience with WLs with no $$$ but lots of passion.

I dun think wat you r asking is possible.
How you know a WL?
Through $$$$$$$
How you know a OL, through a friend or you pick her up at a bar or rest.....
The start is totally different liao, so what you're asking is impossible.
Be realistic my friend.

tptheprc
28-09-2008, 06:34 AM
hi bros. 1st time in this forum and happened to see this thread. i have been active in geylang and initially having the mentality of "i'm jus going there to let off some load and go home a happy man"
it is until 4 mths ago when i met this girl in the legal house. she was nice and friendly so i had a pretty good impression of her. After a few visits, we started talking on the phone. in the beginning, i didnt really think anything was gonna happen. But now, i am in a relationship with her.
i have nv had a girl treated me so nicely until i met her. she have nv asked anything from me and all i ever bought her was a necklaces that cost onli $100. she knows that i am poor, she even put money into my wallet when she know i have no money to spend. she will always ask me not to go to her work place to look for her. instead she rather get up early in the morning sacrifice her sleeping time and come to my home to rest. sometimes she will cook for me. she will specially come to my place and take care of me when i fall sick, even thought its jus a few hours in the morning "cos she have to work in the afternoon". when she knows that i am having cough, she will make some herbal tea for me.
lets be frank bros. how many girls in singapore will not ask u to buy anything for them? and how many of them is willing to cook for u? i believe that many sg girl are not like her. i am not saying that there are none but its true.
i agree with some of u bros that no one can overcome the fact that his gf is servicing another man. but the fact that she is here to work cos of some money issues. no one want to be in the line if given a choice. she always apologise to me, things like she is working this job, she is unable to take care of me when im sick, unable to call me everytime etc. it makes me feel very sad sometimes. worst of all, i am the jerk sometimes cos i couldnt take this kind of emotion torture that i purposely quarrel with her over small matter. sometimes i feel that i really am not understanding enough.
anyway,in another 2mths time she will be going back and she had asked me if i want to stay with her in her country. i am considering now. hope that u bros can give me some advice.

colins
28-09-2008, 08:09 AM
I dun think wat you r asking is possible.
How you know a WL?
Through $$$$$$$
How you know a OL, through a friend or you pick her up at a bar or rest.....
The start is totally different liao, so what you're asking is impossible.
Be realistic my friend.

How about if you met a lady through a friend and turned out this lady is a WL? Mind boggling possibilities, but pls, WL has a WL heart. Being WL is not just a profession or status, it is very attitudinal. I've seen girls coming into sg intending to be a WL but couldn't cross the mental block, so in the end return to their hubby in hometown.

_AXL_
28-09-2008, 01:54 PM

complicated yes, but one in a million is a bit pessimistic lah... then again, i know people who have struck toto before, but i dont know one who has a successful and lasting relationship with a WL...hmmm...

Advise ur friend?? Bro, my suggestion is save ur breath. They will only learnt their lesson after they get it.

aah... a friend here by the nick of CASTROL also told me this before... no matter how much advice we give here, people will still fall into the same old trap... different threads but same problems every couple of months. guess the best way to learn is not from other people's experience, but from their own mistakes...:D

Bro, no need to say sorry. Everyone of us have our own point of view. To me, go ahead and do watever u want. Just remember to learn from mistake and never make the same mistake. I always tell some of my closer bros in this forum that every samster will either already have their own story or will have at least one in future, but at the end of the day, make sure u wake up and don remain as a romeo or 傻B.

bro, wont make the same mistake again... but what is the meaning if some PRC girls i meet in ktvs nowadays when they call me "lao you tiao"???:confused:

Most of the PRC also comes from the village and are also poor when young. When they move to the big city, they see alot of things in their life for the first time. Trying to have the easy life, they chose the easy way of making money. Not onli u, I also don believe that they have no choice. To me,they are just lazy.

my point precisely... sorry i didnt get it the first time round... i feel they have questionable morals. i m sure for every WL we see, they will be tons of proper girls out there trying to make a decent living. but then again, proper girls might not be so well-trained in giving out-of-this-world BBBJs...:D

Frankly speaking, I don believe in people will learn by giving advise or having discussion. Oe will never feel the pain until they get prick

haha... i still believe in doing my small part, giving personal opinion and sharing experiences, though limited... not that i would be able to gloat or feel better about myself, but to help our fellow man out there make a better and more informed decision. whether they want to listen or not, well, that is another matter. many a time, i have received very good advice from this forum...;)

_AXL_
28-09-2008, 02:02 PM
How about if you met a lady through a friend and turned out this lady is a WL? Mind boggling possibilities, but pls, WL has a WL heart. Being WL is not just a profession or status, it is very attitudinal. I've seen girls coming into sg intending to be a WL but couldn't cross the mental block, so in the end return to their hubby in hometown.

HAHA!!! bro, u r right!!! i just got to know of one last week in a budget ktv!!! when i tipped her $50, she told me i was her biggest tipper for a month already. i believed her cos she even shrank away when i held her waist...:confused: she is now trying to sit as many tables as possible to minimise her losses...

damn!!! if only she could get over her mental block, for she is such a looker!!!:p

DO_YOU_BJ
28-09-2008, 02:18 PM
hi bros. 1st time in this forum and happened to see this thread. i have been active in geylang and initially having the mentality of "i'm jus going there to let off some load and go home a happy man"

tptheprc, would you please be so kind to cut n paste your msg and create a new thread.
Tink this thread is getting too crowded liao and replies may confuse everyone.
Worry not, help is on the way.

colins
28-09-2008, 05:13 PM
HAHA!!! bro, u r right!!! i just got to know of one last week in a budget ktv!!! when i tipped her $50, she told me i was her biggest tipper for a month already. i believed her cos she even shrank away when i held her waist...:confused: she is now trying to sit as many tables as possible to minimise her losses...

damn!!! if only she could get over her mental block, for she is such a looker!!!:p

Hey man, then you got to be careful with her. People like that attract extremists, either someone who will con her, KC her till jialat jialat or someone who will unknowingly like her and maybe start to feel that 'love' feeling towards her. Either way, it depends on whether you're the type who like to play body or play mind. If you're the latter, you need to be strong enough to convince her and not yourself (that having a relationship together is good), or else you are going into your own KC trap. :p

_AXL_
28-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Hey man, then you got to be careful with her. People like that attract extremists, either someone who will con her, KC her till jialat jialat or someone who will unknowingly like her and maybe start to feel that 'love' feeling towards her. Either way, it depends on whether you're the type who like to play body or play mind. If you're the latter, you need to be strong enough to convince her and not yourself (that having a relationship together is good), or else you are going into your own KC trap. :p

thanks for the heads up... but i m the "pay $$$" kind. mind f**ks too stressful lah...:p so wont dig my own grave...

so, with the girl in question... just in my primeval way, wanna screw, pay and forget her... ha-er-bin girl lah... damn fair and soft skin, not to mention that she looks damn pretty and decent, although endowed with a body which is clearly the devil's masterpiece!:D but, can still do without lah...

colins
28-09-2008, 07:04 PM
thanks for the heads up... but i m the "pay $$$" kind. mind f**ks too stressful lah...:p so wont dig my own grave...

so, with the girl in question... just in my primeval way, wanna screw, pay and forget her... ha-er-bin girl lah... damn fair and soft skin, not to mention that she looks damn pretty and decent, although endowed with a body which is clearly the devil's masterpiece!:D but, can still do without lah...

Yum yum, milky! Which ktwee is that?

EvilInside
28-09-2008, 07:20 PM

I once had a Ha-er-bin gal. She was as what is describe, damn fair and rosy. But service wise was a big minus! In short she thought only have to open legs for 5 minutes, she can earn the amt!:mad:

Heart Break Kid
29-09-2008, 04:02 PM
stating the obvious, arent we??? now, yr point being the fact that if a guy has tons of money, the WL/ex-WL will stick to him like a leech... hmmm... what does that say about the character of the woman? damn, i think most women, WL or otherwise, also wont leave...:D

as for the 多情种 u r talking about, i really suspect these PRCs really encouraged or gave the illusion of being in love with these guys by offering traps like free fucks or RAW. if not, how do these men fall into such traps??? to what ends??? do u know how difficult it is to keep up a pretense when u live with a person u dont love??? why do that??? what kind of person and with what kind of upbringing would do that???

for my case, i really wanted to nominate my ex-gf to the Oscars. for 2 years, she was living with me and i was bloody living with my family. she could hide her true intentions from my whole family!!! no need her to go to work, no worries about her living expenses, her kid and her parents in m'sia as well. not to mention that i have to drive her to go chop passport every fortnight but of course, i was no multi-millionaire. thus, cannot splurge indiscriminately but we were never lacking in money!!! when her parents moved to a new place, i came up with her share of buying the place as well. not enough, i was still the cow...

i agree they ought to be fairy tales come true, there has to be with so many brave souls out there. but how lucky must one get??? total, unrelenting faith is needed for such r/s to work! how many can do that??? she knew u from the brothel/ktv and u probably paid her for sex before. what could possibly convince her not to think that u wont continue paying other women for sex??? and u know what is her most valuable asset from this line??? her contacts!!! what must u do in order for her to stop contacting those other men, cos those other men meant she has something to fall back on should u decide to leave her for dead??? i know it doesnt sound nice, but these r facts one has to face up to when he decides to be with a WL.

KTV girls or I should call them whores are not those easily contented people even there find a good financial stable cow to feed her lifetimes ..they still want to look for rich horse that can provide her a luxury lifestyle. Because they had a mindset that always believe a rich better man come to her.

As her regular contacts..as long as they paid her well for short times why not? After all at home as kana screwed by husband ..
getting screwed by other regular customers for good cash as both is no different to them.

Never look for a whore for true relationship or marry them lah that will how lowly educated one is...

Wooden_Handle
30-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Bro, you need help, better get a new thread about your encounter so as the senior bros can give you the sound advice. There are lots of things to consider whether its real or not, some signs you may miss but experienced bros will notice.
And one thing about settle in her country, what can you do there? Cant shake legs rest of your life or work and earn peanuts.

anyway,in another 2mths time she will be going back and she had asked me if i want to stay with her in her country. i am considering now. hope that u bros can give me some advice.

justl00king
30-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Trying to have the easy life, they chose the easy way of making money. Not onli u, I also don believe that they have no choice. To me,they are just lazy.

Frankly speaking, I don believe in people will learn by giving advise or having discussion. Oe will never feel the pain until they get prick.Precisely, the money they earn can be our many folds....:p

7up :)

justl00king
30-09-2008, 12:35 AM
but the fact that she is here to work cos of some money issues. no one want to be in the line if given a choice. Bro,

I also used to have the same opinion, until I see and experienced it with my own eyes.

Dun be NAIVE.. there always a choice:rolleyes:

justl00king
30-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Never look for a whore for true relationship or marry them lah that will how lowly educated one is...Agreed bro,

But many still thinks they are different lah..:p :rolleyes:

Wooden_Handle
30-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Bro well said, as we can see most of them are well fed, as least their stomach is full, they are not those ppl in Africa that are only left with skin and bones.

They come for 1 purpose, the $$$ and any branded goods that they can sell immediately after.

Bro,

peanut123
30-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Bro,

I also used to have the same opinion, until I see and experienced it with my own eyes.

This I absolutely agree. A person can choose to work without selling her body, but may not earn much. Eg, lots of foreigners come to Sg to work as cleaners and sweepers and salesgirls.

So, if that person chooses to make more money by selling her body, then, she just made that choice.

justl00king
05-10-2008, 05:17 AM
This I absolutely agree. A person can choose to work without selling her body, but may not earn much. Eg, lots of foreigners come to Sg to work as cleaners and sweepers and salesgirls.

So, if that person chooses to make more money by selling her body, then, she just made that choice.Precisely,

Choice had been made and already sold the soul as well.

ekemono
05-10-2008, 07:21 AM
So, if that person chooses to make more money by selling her body, then, she just made that choice.

At this point in time that a particular gal chose this path, we can sometimes also translate that she has lost her "soul". Many of them has already lost thier soul and emotions and everything to thier ex-hubby and bf back home. They are often victims of a very soured relationship.
They feel "dead" inside.

Some have given up on love, and seek solace and security in money to fill that empty body. As much as we cant bring ourselves to sleep with a fat ugly gal, it will be the same for them. And having monetary gain to fill this empty body is the only reason they will do it.

The word "faith" was erased in thier dictionary. Cos back home when they naively tries to do that with thier loved ones and a decent job thinking and wishing to build a loving family from there, they were betrayed and devastated. Hatred for thier ex is the only emotion they carry in thier hearts. Some akin to this failed relationship as a "downfall", and visualise that one day when they do run into thier ex, thier monetary "well-off" status will signify to the ex that they are living even better without them.

So indeed it would take alot of luck or miracle to have a working gal leave the trade to be with that lucky dude, cos only God has the ability to resurrect someone, not us. How do you expect a gal to love us when she is incapable of loving herself for a start?
But then again being able to be with them finally also brings in new sets of concerns.

I would also agreed that some are just plain lazy. One of my PRC FB in the past comes to SG for 2 months and go home shake leg, play mahjong for 4-5 months. She told me it's an easier life. Well, ok...

Wooden_Handle
05-10-2008, 11:22 PM
I have heard that before also, that they make as much as they can during the stay and return home to enjoy life, after they spend most of the $$$ then plan for another trip down here.

But how long this kind of life can last...

I would also agreed that some are just plain lazy. One of my PRC FB in the past comes to SG for 2 months and go home shake leg, play mahjong for 4-5 months. She told me it's an easier life. Well, ok...

DO_YOU_BJ
06-10-2008, 12:46 AM
I have heard that before also, that they make as much as they can during the stay and return home to enjoy life, after they spend most of the $$$ then plan for another trip down here.

But how long this kind of life can last...

U must not use our mentally to try to understand them.
You must use a reverse mentality of yours then you'll understand them.
Everything they plan for in life is short run.
Everything we plan is long run.
So, whatever you think is logical means human....our mindset.
Whatever you think is illogical, is their mindset.
With this in mind, you'll be able to think with their mindset & see things through their eyes soon........
Then you'll be 天下无敌already my friend.

Wooden_Handle
06-10-2008, 01:47 AM
Thank you Master DYBJ dropping by, I think some of them are very comfy that they can do this job for quite awhile thats their mentality.

There are some who went back started up business like boutique then went bust so back again, or some more greedy go into more volatile investments like stocks and hot properties then need to find constant carrot to support their monthly payments.

Therefore back to my previous post: how long can they stay like this, from geylang, then go petain?

Sure we have enough of these hardcore gamer around, may be bros can find some green pasture that is not mentioned.

You must use a reverse mentality of yours then you'll understand them.

DO_YOU_BJ
06-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Therefore back to my previous post: how long can they stay like this, from geylang, then go petain?

They will stay like this till they can finally no one around who wants them for what they are good at anymore....meaning their worth is very low....i.e age, look old or something that makes them less appealing than they used to before.
Because these people PRIDE their youth and beauty as their primary asset, they'll be so sad, they'll board any ship that sails along and accept its fate or just fade away into the darkness.

CKYane
06-10-2008, 08:17 AM
I knew a PRC lady 2+ years ago when she worked in the KTV night in town. She was here just simply 2 months and we got great time. I did not invest a lot of money on her when she was here. I visited the KTV night club three times and brought her a nokia N73 that all.

I knew she has a sugar daddy here and our relationship was a discreet then. I'm a married man and so does she. She has a family in China but thing don't work well between her husband and her. For child sake, they kept their status and both don't live together.

For my case, the relationship between my wife and me went sour 5 years ago after some disagreement. We never have sex for the last 5 years. After being husband and wife for many years and realised we don't actually love each other before the marriage. We keep the status just like her for the sake of children.

We both know our relationship may not last long initially but now after 2 years and 5 months, we still in contact and I have visited her 4 times and her family knew our relationship too.

I considered her a successful business woman at the age of 30 as she running kind of hair salon chain in China. Till now she has 5 salons.

She been in the sex industry before knowing how and where we met. Everytime she will check me out though I got to lie to her sometimes. Though she allowed me to go for quick release on other FL but I never admitted I did. I knew she won't feel good.

I got badly hit in the stock market few months ago and run into very bad situation. She knew my situation and offered to help me out. I declined her intention and I asked for help from a few friends but still not enough to cover the situation. I turned to my wife but ignored me instead.

She know I lost of directions and insisted me to accept her help. Probably she knew if I went bust one day, chances of meeting her will be tough. The figures I had from her was rather huge to a PRC lady as we talking about 5 figures not in rmb but in S$. Every now and then I repay her bit by bit and I really grateful for her help. She never ask for more, just wanted me to visit her whenever I got free time.

I don't know consider I have a sucessful relationship with her or she just a FB whether to me or to her.

DO_YOU_BJ
06-10-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't know consider I have a sucessful relationship with her or she just a FB whether to me or to her.

Congrats my friend.
You found a gem.
These finds are rare.
Like many have said, one who comes and be a WL, get the money and start a biz is one who has a plan in life. It's like 1 in a million.
Rare find indeed.
This type, can keep or maintain.....lucky guy:D

Snuber
06-10-2008, 01:59 PM
This type, can keep or maintain.....lucky guy:D
I concur as well.

But if he were to develop further in this r/s, then he would have to accept her past as well, which some could not, while some could

DO_YOU_BJ
06-10-2008, 02:04 PM
I concur as well.

But if he were to develop further in this r/s, then he would have to accept her past as well, which some could not, while some could

As long as she's no more a WL, and have told you her past, i am sure if there's real love involved, you will not be bothered about her past.

BUT if she's still a WL or pulling strings or still in ctc with other men, you're mind will be ROJAK every other day.

DTCEPL
06-10-2008, 05:14 PM
BUT if she's still a WL or pulling strings or still in ctc with other men, you're mind will be ROJAK every other day.

And that hurts deeply.......what she does with those men in the tiny room.......damn painful just thinking of that:(

Snuber
06-10-2008, 11:56 PM
And that hurts deeply.......what she does with those men in the tiny room.......damn painful just thinking of that:(
She will tell u to think of her instead, not her job.

Guess they can never understand the emotional roller-coaster men are having. And men can never understand their feelings during their work stint.

Snuber
07-10-2008, 12:03 AM
As long as she's no more a WL, and have told you her past, i am sure if there's real love involved, you will not be bothered about her past.
Accepting her past, not forgetting it is also part of it. And I guess for those who could not accept it, it's best to remain status quo or just move away.

Personally, do u think it's real love if that's the only thing that the guy cannot accept from the girl?

Wooden_Handle
07-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Congrats Bro, great find and this type really hard to come across even in normal friends.

Imagine when someone is down in luck, a lot of the friends normally will disappear, not to mention trying to ask them for help. BUT she is the one even take the initiative, without some sort of demand or request, she is really rare indeed. Please treasure her, good buddy does not come easily.
(Like chinese saying: when really in deep trouble then can see the true color of people).

Now I hope that other bros will be able to share their good experience with WLs.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Accepting her past, not forgetting it is also part of it. And I guess for those who could not accept it, it's best to remain status quo or just move away.

Personally, do u think it's real love if that's the only thing that the guy cannot accept from the girl?

One can never forget, but one MUST forgive.
Why a person always have a thorn in their heart wif a WL? Well, its self inflicted.
Everything we do or want will have a price to be paid.
If you can afford it, go for it.
If you cant, stay away.....
Very simple if you ask me.

Also, Love wif a WL is not impossible, very rare to find true luv but possible.
When i say this, i mean mutual, not the one sided KC trap stuff.......
Again, as long as she's still in this line, and you hope for this and that, you're actually screwing your own mind........so, no 2 ways about it in my view.

Snuber
07-10-2008, 03:27 AM
One can never forget, but one MUST forgive.
Where does "forget" come in play in this type of scenario?

Imo, it's all about acceptance. Like in the earlier posts, she had made a choice. So likewise, the guy also has a choice of either accepting it, or walk away if he can't accept, even when the girl has quit.

It's a common fact that no one, or very few if there are, wants to speak up on their successful r/s with a ex-wl. It's something that they are not proud of. I'm just guessing...... even when they accept it, there's still this thorn deep down inside them somewhere..... Only time can help to soothe or make it worse

FL Lover
07-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Where does "forget" come in play in this type of scenario?

It's something that they are not proud of. I'm just guessing...... even when they accept it, there's still this thorn deep down inside them somewhere..... Only time can help to soothe or make it worse

In the first place, why do other bros need to go and look for WLs for a long term relationship? I mean there are other alternatives to looking for a foreign gf other than WLs.... obviously we are looking for troubles right.... Afterall, to love WLs,

1) we need to forget and accept abt their pasts
2) we need to trust them whenever her phone rings and on the other side, it is a male voice...
3) Is she ready to settle down with you or just looking for a quick entry to SG PR?
4) Are you ready to support her as u and I know.... WLs used to earn much much more in a single month with tips and sessions with other bros?
5) Are you sure yor love for her is real? Afterall you have met her via sex session.... the process of understanding someone should not be bassed on sex attractions...

Anyway, we have seen mutiple threads on pple asking if it is possible for a relationship with FLs or WLs... we have also seen pple with unsuccessful FLs relationship as well. IMHO, If you really love her and know abt her pasts, there is no point in asking for advices over here. You take the decision, walk the path and dont regret.

If you are worried abt this and that, then dont start it in the beginning....

slider_72
07-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Anyway, we have seen mutiple threads on pple asking if it is possible for a relationship with FLs or WLs... we have also seen pple with unsuccessful FLs relationship as well.

You are right about this point. I am starting to lose track who posted what in which thread. After a while, it seems like most of the threads are replaying the same movie, albeit with different actors.

Are we Singapore men such great suckers? I really think there must be something wrong with our society to produce so many willing victims. Perhaps life in Singapore is too high strung and we are merely looking to the PRC girls for solace as part of an escapism?

We really need to start a ministerial committee to review this and come up with a White Paper so as to avoid further depletion of our foreign exchange reserves. If we include all the money we spent on the PRC WLs as part of the overall trade statistics, I am sure there will be a major nett surplus in favour of China.

EtherC
07-10-2008, 01:06 PM
The issue of Singaporean men being suckers, well I think that this has to be approached from several perspectives.

Let's talk about biological inclinations first. Have you guys heard of color polymorphism?It means a potential mate will respond not simply to a bright color but also to a rare one that stands out from the crowd. Genetic rarity WLs bring along may have a profound biological influence on us. Most of the Chinese Singaporeans have ancestors coming from the coastal regions like Chao Zhou, Fujian & Guang Dong. Hence our genetic pool is pretty narrow band. Thus if we apply this theory, it appears pretty normal to be attracted by WLs hailing from the northern parts of China. To ascertain this a survey would probably need to be put up here to check the preferences of Singaporean Chinese men. If brothers can provide pictures of various WLs hailing from different regions and do a poll on which one we prefer to bonk most, we might get a result on this.

Secondly lets look at the psychological aspect. Since young, Singaporeans have been mass produced to sustain the country's economy. Basically we function like gears in a machine. We enter the education system, get input in the form of knowledge, go through various quality checks in the form of exams and get ejected out with a certification tag. We are sorted in various grades of quality and sent into the economic machine to function as parts. WLs basically function out of our normal repressive system. As humans we tend to be attracted to adventures and the need to live larger than life. We yearn for more. How many are willing to bear this monotonous life to its end, living life as a mere nut or bolt in a cold clinical economic machine. The same theory applies to the need and search for deities, aliens, comic book/movie heroes and etc. Sexual fantasy is normal. And these WLs appeal to us in the form of reachable sex goddesses, willing to soothe that stress, that need, that failure. To give things the wife/GF is unable to. To satisfy the primal urge of copulation with different women.

The price of failure is Singapore is unacceptable or taboo in our culture. Parents compare, spouses compare, there's no safety net etc. The WL doesn't compare.You will always appear to be the best lover.

Economic aspect. 100 bucks/468 RMB to feel good about ourselves and satisfy that lust. If we take the median salary of 2300, its a mere 4%. What is 4% when so many Singaporean couples are saddled with debts amounting to half a million servicing cars, house loans and depleting savings on the wedding dinner. End of the day not many of us are good at financial management. Our need for material comfort, convenience & status outweighs our financial good sense. On an island 40km by 60km do we really need a car that we do not own? Basically we trap ourselves willingly.

How much can the government help? At the very least they are importing PRCs into the country. Hopefully the genetic diversity will dilute our gene pool rendering the rare more common. Putting Chinese WLs into legal houses is a fine move too.At the very least they can be monitored on STIs and tax can be levied. Ultimately it depends on us not to be caught in the momentary rapture. If our minds are strong enough we'll survive. Good luck to us all.

slider_72
07-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro EtherC, that is a really interesting theory you got there.

Come to think of it, I think I have a preference for Sichuan/Chongqing girls. Not so keen on the Dongbei girls. Thinking back, I think I probably have a general tendency to avoid picking girls from Fujian/Guangdong provinces.

xyz1001
07-10-2008, 03:53 PM
You are right about this point. I am starting to lose track who posted what in which thread. After a while, it seems like most of the threads are replaying the same movie, albeit with different actors.

Bro slider, u are talking abt those who posted, what abt those who did not post? I met up with my frens last week, and realise that one of my fren actually just flown to shenzhen to meet his KTV gal. My this fren belong to the super naive, stubborn and "not surprise that he is still a virgin" group. Dunno how to wake him up. :mad:

DTCEPL
07-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Dunno how to wake him up. :mad:

Dun need to waste time trying to wake him up as he never will.

He needs the gal to screw him up badly, hurt his emotions deeply, then he will wake up, just like me. Most of the time.....when we are deeply in love, we automatically come out with all the excuses and reasoning on behalf for the gal, meaning the gal need not lie, the man will be lying to himself, making his heart believe and accept what his mind/logic already knows that it a great big lie.......get my point?

Zi Qi Qi Ren.

Wooden_Handle
08-10-2008, 01:22 AM
On the WLs point bro Snuber is quite correct, the WLs is just as performing as in any job. Like acting in movie...they can kiss, they can pretend to ML..

She will tell u to think of her instead, not her job.

And men can never understand their feelings during their work stint.

Wooden_Handle
08-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Bro most of the time if you love her you will accept her past, just like some other bros.

Wooden_Handle
08-10-2008, 01:37 AM
On the same trend, what if bros dating some local gals who is really havoc at the nite scene, meaning she also has many partners but different from WLs they are 'non-paying'.

If we cannot forget WLs past, then we cannot forget those havoc gals past.

Snuber
08-10-2008, 03:01 AM
1) we need to forget and accept abt their pasts

If you are worried abt this and that, then dont start it in the beginning....
Eh.......... relac lah......... not talking about myself here lah..... but just throwing out some points for discussion.

Anyway, it should be the "forgive" part......... type too fast liao. :p

The "forget" part should be to forget the pain in order to accept her past.

Snuber
08-10-2008, 03:05 AM
If we cannot forget WLs past, then we cannot forget those havoc gals past.
I guess the main diff is 1 is doing it for pleasure, while the other is doing it mostly for $$$.

And another distinct diff is the number of men that they have encountered. Am sure the WL will win hands down for this..... :p

FL Lover
08-10-2008, 05:47 PM

He needs the gal to screw him up badly, hurt his emotions deeply, then he will wake up, just like me. Most of the time.....when we are deeply in love, we automatically come out with all the excuses and reasoning on behalf for the gal, meaning the gal need not lie, the man will be lying to himself, making his heart believe and accept what his mind/logic already knows that it a great big lie.......get my point?

Zi Qi Qi Ren.

Hahaha... BTW, is he a good good friend of yours or just a normal friend?

If I were you and if the friend is just a normal friend.... U know what I will do... Take a popcorn... a bottle of beer and wait for him to get cheated and blueblack, then jio him go for a drink after he got dumped by his gf.. hahaha

I seriosuly agreed on what other bros said... he is way too deep into the kc for you to pull him out by now. Y

xyz1001
09-10-2008, 10:45 AM

He needs the gal to screw him up badly, hurt his emotions deeply, then he will wake up, just like me.
Zi Qi Qi Ren.

Yup. I figure that the odds of the gal finding another prey is higher than we successfully waking him up. But still must try loh.

Hahaha... BTW, is he a good good friend of yours or just a normal friend?

I seriosuly agreed on what other bros said... he is way too deep into the kc for you to pull him out by now. Y

He is a normal fren but my good fren is trying hard to wake him.
Indeed, way too deep. Now he is avoiding meeting us. :mad:

warbird
09-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro EtherC, that is a really interesting theory you got there.

Come to think of it, I think I have a preference for Sichuan/Chongqing girls. Not so keen on the Dongbei girls. Thinking back, I think I probably have a general tendency to avoid picking girls from Fujian/Guangdong provinces.

I'm not sure about this "genetic diversity" theory which postulates that we are more attracted to the opposite sex who are genetically more different than us.:cool:

Both my parents are from Fujian n while I hv been attracted to Chinese gals from all parts of china, recently, I hv been deeply attracted by two Fujian PRC gals. One is bro DD's YT n the other is a KTV gal. Both are 20 yrs old, tall (168), pretty, slim, yet sexy n ...haha.:D Everything else being equal, I prefer Fujian gals to those from other parts of the world. But one man's meat is ...

Have a good day!

colins
09-10-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm not sure about this "genetic diversity" theory which postulates that we are more attracted to the opposite sex who are genetically more different than us.:cool:

Both my parents are from Fujian n while I hv been attracted to Chinese gals from all parts of china, recently, I hv been deeply attracted by two Fujian PRC gals. One is bro DD's YT n the other is a KTV gal. Both are 20 yrs old, tall (168), pretty, slim, yet sexy n ...haha.:D Everything else being equal, I prefer Fujian gals to those from other parts of the world. But one man's meat is ...

Have a good day!

If this theory is true, I think cross-race relationships will be more common than same-race relationships.

EtherC
09-10-2008, 05:49 PM
It's about Genetic Rarity being more attractive and not Diversity. It can be illustrated by the following study: An American researcher, Thomas Thelen, prepared three series of slides featuring attractive women: one with 6 brunettes; another with 1 brunette and 5 blondes; and a third with 1 brunette and 11 blondes. Male subjects then had to select the woman in each series they would most prefer to marry. For the same brunette, preference increased significantly from the first to the third series, i.e., in proportion to the rarity of the brunettes.

Wooden_Handle
11-10-2008, 12:22 AM
I think I saw an old video of this kind of study before, think may be during 70s or 80s.

If bringing rarity into the equation, may be some bros like to have foreign mate?

warbird
11-10-2008, 02:55 AM
A pretty face w/ clear skin is universally attractive to most men on the conscious level. Other physical attributes hold different levels of attraction or repulsion for different man. What triggers infactuation (love?) on the subconscious level varies even more widely.

Personally, I recently realise that I'm infactuated w/ gals who speak an accent which was very familiar to me when I was a baby!:eek: Very powerful n dangerous becos the gals' many shortcomings are being overlooked by this single attribute. What a revelation!:cool: Luckily, my guru's mantra that "love is an illusion that one pussy differs from another" prevents me from falling into KC trap.:D

If u r in a KC trap, do an introspective analysis. If u can identify the trigger, it will be an important first step of getting out of ur predicament. The downside (or upside depending on ur circumstances)? You can still love a gal but never fall in love w/ her. Turn the table n make her fall for u, haha.:cool:

Goodnight!

DO_YOU_BJ
11-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Turn the table n make her fall for u

Well said Bro WarBird.
That's the way this game has to be played.
KC them & not get KCed......
In the end, when you're in control, you're in a better position to see n feel where things are goin.
Becos u KC her, your mind will be clearer.........thus u can see things being KCed wont reveal.....
A player indeed....respects
Spoken like a true LaoJiao......upz u bro

Wooden_Handle
12-10-2008, 12:58 AM
I believe there is some triggering for 'love' and it happens not only to normal gals but to WLs too.

Personally, I recently realise that I'm infactuated w/ gals who speak an accent which was very familiar to me when I was a baby!:eek:

Wooden_Handle
12-10-2008, 01:08 AM
Bro, I hope it only apply to certain WLs, I think we normally dont have the energy and time to reverse-KC them.

In the end, when you're in control, you're in a better position to see n feel where things are goin.

warbird
12-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Well said Bro WarBird.
That's the way this game has to be played.
Becos u KC her, your mind will be clearer.........thus u can see things being KCed wont reveal.....
A player indeed....respects
Spoken like a true LaoJiao......upz u bro

Thx for ur flattering comments, bro DO_YOU_BJ.

Altough I may be a "LaoJiao" in age, I'm a mere learner in the KC game, haha.:p

A word of warning here. You can be too successful in this game for ur own good. If the gal, ur quarry/prey, has too much KC or really falls for u, be very, very gentle when u say goodbye. If she quickly returns to China, all may be well n she will soon forget u, hopefully.:D If she holds a student visa or work permit n if she feels badly hurt, she could cause a lot of problems for u, depending on ur personal circumstances.:eek:

Keeping the above in mind, let's KC them n dun get KCed...:cool:

Thx n goodnight!

xyz1001
12-10-2008, 09:17 AM
A word of warning here. You can be too successful in this game for ur own good. If the gal, ur quarry/prey, has too much KC or really falls for u, be very, very gentle when u say goodbye. If she quickly returns to China, all may be well n she will soon forget u, hopefully.:D If she holds a student visa or work permit n if she feels badly hurt, she could cause a lot of problems for u, depending on ur personal circumstances.:eek:

Hmmm... must KC enough but not over.
Like filling her glass with KC (not money), must fill to the top but not overflow.
If overflow, find another new glass :p

khoon1
12-10-2008, 01:10 PM
If she quickly returns to China, all may be well n she will soon forget u, hopefully.:D If she holds a student visa or work permit n if she feels badly hurt, she could cause a lot of problems for u, depending on ur personal circumstances.:eek:

Thx n goodnight!

Good saying ,they are here make Great money and return to homeland .

not against it , successful relationship also lot and lots of problem .
:o

colins
13-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Like filling her glass with KC (not money), must fill to the top but not overflow.

Ever so abstract...made me lose sleep thinking over it. *yawn*:p

BUOYANTLESS
14-10-2008, 05:22 PM
tis thread realli begs to be asked e question:why oh why should we get involved wit them(wls) in e first plce?no offence to all involved in e discussion but our lives r busi and complicated enuff alreadi,i can't imagine e kind of stress a individual goes thru dealin wit these ladies.

Wooden_Handle
15-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Good question bro, but I am sure 100% all bros wont have the intention to get involved but it happened later.

And its not about KC trapping, that suck you dried after few months and disappeared. It is about some successful relationship that bros have to share.

tis thread realli begs to be asked e question:why oh why should we get involved wit them(wls) in e first plce?

warbird
15-10-2008, 02:36 AM

Good analogy, bro. U got it exactly right. Ironically, giving the right amount of (not excessive) KC n little money may work much better than giving excessive KC n lots of money.:cool: Counterintuitive but true in a no of cases.

However, it's easier said than done becos it takes a lot of emotional control to accomplish that. Furthermore, U r up against a bunch of professional WLs whose singular mission is to make money. Perhaps that is why it's so challenging n adventurous n dangerous.

I'm still a learner w/ very limited experience in the KC game, merely trying to make baby steps. Just hope that I don't stumble too badly or get hopelessly KCed myself, haha.:eek:

Goodnight!

BUOYANTLESS
15-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Good question bro, but I am sure 100% all bros wont have the intention to get involved but it happened later.

And its not about KC trapping, that suck you dried after few months and disappeared. It is about some successful relationship that bros have to share.

i recentli talked to a old frend and he confided tat he had ended a relationship wit a wl aft 2yrs.like u said,he was there to let off some steam and ended up fallin for tat wl.he's not new to plces like tis but imo it was jst waitin to happen as he patronises these joints often.although hurt veri badli he was able to pick himself up and slowli move on wit his life.

Wooden_Handle
16-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Good for him that he managed to get back on his feet after short period, some may take a while longer and it shows never under-estimate the power of WLs, even seasoned cheongsters may be fallen.

although hurt veri badli he was able to pick himself up and slowli move on wit his life.

SaD:(
16-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Hi Guy

All i can say is... not easy man.. not easy:)

FL Lover
18-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Good for him that he managed to get back on his feet after short period, some may take a while longer and it shows never under-estimate the power of WLs, even seasoned cheongsters may be fallen.

It is always encouraging to see other bros picking up themselves after KC... good loh. There is always a saying, IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY.

DO_YOU_BJ
18-10-2008, 05:32 PM
IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY.

For one to one to really wash hands on another in such situations, it's not really that easy.
If the separation was a mutual decision, yeah, maybe but if it was one sided, usually from the WL, it would be very hard to swallow and accept.
Also, if it was done due to alot of unanswered scenarios that leads to an individual unable to get closure, like a bro said, some will take very long to move on.
More often than not, the WILL is one thing, but the heart would usually over power the mind on such stuff.
Sad but very true happening around us all the time.

FL Lover
19-10-2008, 02:05 AM
For one to one to really wash hands on another in such situations, it's not really that easy.
If the separation was a mutual decision, yeah, maybe but if it was one sided, usually from the WL, it would be very hard to swallow and accept.
Also, if it was done due to alot of unanswered scenarios that leads to an individual unable to get closure, like a bro said, some will take very long to move on.
More often than not, the WILL is one thing, but the heart would usually over power the mind on such stuff.

Sad but still we see new threads creating everyday asking for advice on WL relationships.... All looking for love at the wrong place.

Remb 3 golden rules. Fuck and Forget will save you from all unnecessary troubles. No point in talking abt it. I see new threads created everyday until I also sian asking other bros on advice on relationships with WLs.

FL Lover
19-10-2008, 02:05 AM

Sad but still we see new threads creating everyday asking for advice on WL relationships.... All looking for love at the wrong place.

Remb 3 golden rules. Fuck and Forget will save you from all unnecessary troubles. No point in talking abt it. I see new threads created everyday until I also sian asking other bros on advice on relationships with WLs.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-10-2008, 04:13 AM

Everyone grows up somewhere somehow.
If you've been burnt, do what u must...like u said in another thread, soft & hard approach.
We may have came out just with a scratch but it'll be the best to help someone from getting burnt alive ya.
Sian, yes but the motivation is helping and if you're annoyed by this constant new appearances of bros in distress, maybe it aint for ya bro.

xanatos
19-10-2008, 11:18 PM

i have heard of ppl who got married to WLs... from what i know, my cousin... he is like 40+ his wife was a WL from what i heard... and now she's staying here married to him... my aunty was like freaking furious when he decided to marry a PRC... obviously my aunty and uncle dun know she was a WL. but among us cousins, i was told she was WL.
plus she is actually quite hot... they are still married.. happy or not i dun know. only see them once a year during CNY.

FL Lover
20-10-2008, 12:07 AM
i have heard of ppl who got married to WLs... from what i know, my cousin... he is like 40+ his wife was a WL from what i heard... and now she's staying here married to him... my aunty was like freaking furious when he decided to marry a PRC... obviously my aunty and uncle dun know she was a WL. but among us cousins, i was told she was WL.
plus she is actually quite hot... they are still married.. happy or not i dun know. only see them once a year during CNY.

Whether they are happily married or not, we should be encouraging other bros to follow the same path. Its like dragging other bros into Hell.

Many will say FLs are still human and they will fall in love some way or another. We are forgetting one important point. Why are they here in the first place? GOAL: TO make as much $$ as possible within a short period of time.

By encouraging other bros to find love with WLs, chances of success = 10%, happily married witohut any issues and the rest, 90% ganna cheated of $.

My point is this forum is good for pple who got cheated and need motivations from others so that he can move on. But to create a thread to seek or encourage pple to find love with WLs... its a different issue.

justl00king
20-10-2008, 01:11 AM
FL are for bonking only...period. :rolleyes:

Wooden_Handle
20-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Bro FL Lover, very valid points and I totally agreed.
However, no matter how hot they are, they will think of settled down before they become how hot they were.
Remembered some of the previous ang pai in HC, they are now married and with kids, their hubby may be any Tom, Dick or Harry.
It will be good to know how some bros can tame the wild tigress to become domestic cat at home.

And I would like to revise your percentage to 1% successful if you dont mind.

Whether they are happily married or not, we should be encouraging other bros to follow the same path. Its like dragging other bros into Hell.

My point is this forum is good for pple who got cheated and need motivations from others so that he can move on. But to create a thread to seek or encourage pple to find love with WLs... its a different issue.

colins
20-10-2008, 05:34 AM
Remembered some of the previous ang pai in HC, they are now married and with kids, their hubby may be any Tom, Dick or Harry.
It will be good to know how some bros can tame the wild tigress to become domestic cat at home.

We dun really know what's happening at home, bro. Any intelligent and streetsmart girl will want to marry a guy whom she can control. Why would she marry an ordinary person? Becos he IS ordinary.

BUOYANTLESS
20-10-2008, 02:40 PM
onli time will tell if unions like these will sustain in e long run.

jon2000sg
20-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Yang Yang (Li Hong ping)

anyone remember her as the ang pai in GL ?

I knew her in 2002 Sep, after which I see her a few times every year

and last week see her again and she asked for wedding ?

??? unbelievable ?

kefuso
23-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Ironically, giving the right amount of (not excessive) KC n little money may work much better than giving excessive KC n lots of money. Counterintuitive but true in a no of cases.

However, it's easier said than done becos it takes a lot of emotional control to accomplish that. Furthermore, U r up against a bunch of professional WLs whose singular mission is to make money. Perhaps that is why it's so challenging n adventurous n dangerous.

Bro warbird, first of all, what does KC means??? :o Btw, perhaps you or other bros could give my buddy some advice as well (I will share with him what I have learnt here)...He is infatuated with a ktv gal...signzzz

Recently, he met a ktv gal and pays her the full amount everytime he tooks her for normal outings (shopping, movies, dinner etc) and no bonking involved. I asked him why and he says he will bonk her only when she really loves him and not as a transaction...Reason that he is infatuated with her is due to her true personality, i.e. never trying to pretend to be demure or those sweety sweety teh type..She is an outfront gal and says everything that comes into her mind...This is what my friend likes about her in terms of her characters and of coz she is a beauty according to him...

During one of the outings, he took her out and asked her about developing their relationships further...She says she needs time to consider and will revert back to him...My friend is an honest guy and told her that don't toy with his feelings if she is just after his money...He can get her out of her current job scope or even give her some money to settle everything but don't barter trade his love for money...She says she is happy with him and ask him to wait for her to settle her "domestic affairs" here by herself with her agent so that she can be with him without any worries...Does that mean she is serious about him or another KC trap???

What about she asked my friend to move in with her as he told her that he is willing to rent an apartment for her and her close friend to stay?? Is this sign of faithfulness?? What about her asking him if he is really going to file for a divorce with his wife and marry her?? Is she really keen to marry my friend or just wanted to stay here for her own purpose...Kindly advise me as I also don't know what to say to my friend on this issue :)

xyz1001
23-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Recently, he met a ktv gal and pays her the full amount everytime he tooks her for normal outings (shopping, movies, dinner etc) and no bonking involved. I asked him why and he says he will bonk her only when she really loves him and not as a transaction...

Bro kefuso, your buddy has the 'hi my name is robert aka carrot head tattoo' on his fore head. ANY ktv gal will love him coz got free shopping, movies, dinners without working too hard (no bonking mah, but need to play act loh)

Reason that he is infatuated with her is due to her true personality, i.e. never trying to pretend to be demure or those sweety sweety teh type..She is an outfront gal and says everything that comes into her mind...This is what my friend likes about her in terms of her characters and of coz she is a beauty according to him...

Wah... how long your buddy knows her, can see her true personality, especially a ktv gal. Not that i against ktv gal, but this industry is complicated, the gals all knows how to protect themselves. More like your buddy sees what he wanna see thingy to me.

During one of the outings, he took her out and asked her about developing their relationships further...She says she needs time to consider and will revert back to him...My friend is an honest guy and told her that don't toy with his feelings if she is just after his money...He can get her out of her current job scope or even give her some money to settle everything but don't barter trade his love for money...

Need time to consider is a typical delay tactic to keep him just there. He is easily be a string purse for her, more so when he offer to give her money to settle things. Now your buddy is luring her too, by giving her hope that he will give her more money...

She says she is happy with him and ask him to wait for her to settle her "domestic affairs" here by herself with her agent so that she can be with him without any worries...Does that mean she is serious about him or another KC trap???

Another standard answer, does not mean anything

What about she asked my friend to move in with her as he told her that he is willing to rent an apartment for her and her close friend to stay?? Is this sign of faithfulness??

No, this is customer relationship. Your buddy paying for apartment, she is just being polite to ask whether he wanna stay.

What about her asking him if he is really going to file for a divorce with his wife and marry her?? Is she really keen to marry my friend or just wanted to stay here for her own purpose...

Talking is cheap, is just part of the script, she can be just trying to leave an impression that she is serious. But what lead to this discussion of divorce? Your buddy marriage life not happy? Or she simply wants a PR status

Kindly advise me as I also don't know what to say to my friend on this issue :)

Bro, if your buddy wants to know whether she is serious abt it, take money out of the equation first. Since she mentioned need time to settle with agent, just let her settle on her own. Also, ask if your buddy is willingly to pretend to be bankrupt to see whether she stick with him.

Another question to ask your buddy is what he wants out of this relationship, since he is already married. Mistress?

Just my thoughts :)

Wooden_Handle
25-10-2008, 12:19 AM
I got a feeling this is her delaying tactics, for non-commitment or waiting for bigger fish, so just keep him hanging on there.

She says she is happy with him and ask him to wait for her to settle her "domestic affairs" here by herself with her agent so that she can be with him without any worries...Does that mean she is serious about him or another KC trap???

warbird
28-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Bro warbird, first of all, what does KC means??? :o Btw, perhaps you or other bros could give my buddy some advice as well (I will share with him what I have learnt here)...He is infatuated with a ktv gal...signzzz

...Kindly advise me as I also don't know what to say to my friend on this issue :)

Hi bro kefuso,

Just read ur post. KC or kam cheng is Hokkien for gan qing in Mandarin or feeling, affection and emotional attachment in English.

I'll not address ur other questions as bro xyz1001's answers are superb.

I would like to add that successful n happy long-term marriage with a WL until both partners die naturally of old age is very, very rare.:(

However, keeping a WL as a short to intermdiate term (from several months to several yrs) mistress has much better chances of being successful, IMHO. It could be a win-win situation, haha.:D

jdi813
28-10-2008, 10:47 AM
After reading all the posts asking advice on relationships with WLs ... just want to share my 2 cents on that and the whole the "Matters of the Heart" Section in general ...

IF you believe everything u read in SBF you're jus screwing urself ... Practice some discretion in the tons of good intentioned but generic advice you want to follow

IF you have to ask it here just to reinforce your decision ... simply just means you're not cut out for this sort of shit and have a 90% chance of screwing yourself

ONLY you know the situation best ... why the hell would you think that anyone else here (people who sure as hell would not know you much less have interacted with you) would know it any better than you

IMHO after reading some of these posts I cannot help but shake my head at the niavity and prejudice of some of the posts ... haizzzz ... diff strokes for diff folks la

To everyone who is trying to make their relationships work (be they with WLs or normal gals) ... I wish you all the best ... and my only advice is that life is too short for regrets ... follow your heart as long as you are man enough to bear the consequences and not intentionally hurt anyone along the way

FL Lover
28-10-2008, 02:08 PM
After reading all the posts asking advice on relationships with WLs ... just want to share my 2 cents on that and the whole the "Matters of the Heart" Section in general ...

IF you believe everything u read in SBF you're jus screwing urself ... Practice some discretion in the tons of good intentioned but generic advice you want to follow

IF you have to ask it here just to reinforce your decision ... simply just means you're not cut out for this sort of shit and have a 90% chance of screwing yourself

True, bro. The advice in SBF is for your reference. Those generic suggestions are based on what we have gone through...

It is up to you whether you want to take up our suggestions and improve on it or totally believe in what you are doing and your faith....

One thing to take note, we dont put up our advice for nothing. Those are what we have gone through and hopefully that will save newbies lots of unnecessary shits in future.

EtherC
28-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Although we can't cure brain tumors with Panadol, it still has a place on the shelf.

jdi813
28-10-2008, 03:24 PM
One thing to take note, we don't put up our advice for nothing. Those are what we have gone through and hopefully that will save newbies lots of unnecessary shits in future.aiya bro the intention is good and the sharing is caring idea is there ... but frankly it really is all for nothing ... how many people when smitten or infatuated with something actually heeds any sort of good intentioned advice on the downside or perils of his actions ????

Newbies will be newbies la ... hell my kakis and i were all noobs when we first started cheonging 17yrs ago, but we still made it through till today, without any of the "freely given, good intentioned" advice that is so prevalent these days. I suppose our experiences helped us somewhat be better cheongsters and people in general (not true la, some of us still remain NO STANDARD cheongsters even till today)

I believe la ... that no one goes for commercial sex looking for love and a life long partner (those IDIOTS that do go for commercial sex looking for the above are 100% KIAM GAN and deserve to get screwed by anyone that does it to them la) ... but in the quirky event that it does happen it is solely up to the individual to weigh up the pros and cons and whatever other considerations that they would have to make and choose his own path.

Frankly I have seen kakis get ripped off royally by WLs and I mean big time screwed ... but on the other hand I have seen kakis that have made their choices and followed their hearts and have found happiness. Who's to say what is right and wrong ... as long as you remain true to yourself and be responsible ... as in you sleep in the bed you make and not give all sorts of lame excuses blaming everyone but yourself ... I feel that is the most important.

casannova03
28-10-2008, 04:14 PM
<< My views are my views and does not represent any other parties and is not meant to take sides with or against any other parties, i will try to give the gals side of the story, whether i am qualified or whether you believe is up to you cos there are bros here who know me personally...>>

I have just browse thru some but not all of the posts in this thread so let me share my own experiences, views and thoughts of a man who have been together n married with a WL for the past 6 years......i did not browse thru every thread to see if someone like me has shared before but anyway here goes...

i believe that many bros here share according to their own or their close friend's experiences and most of them are well-intentioned..however prejudiced and one sided some bros here are , we cannot fault anyone cos we all have different experiences...

i knew my wife when i was in my 20s, in the beginning of my chionging life , she's from vn (sorry i dun know much abt PRC,but i guess most wls have the same mindet). It is a very very long and tiring journey to get to where i am today but i must say i have never regretted my decision.. It was the usual drinking, get to know her going out on dates etc.

In my own opinion, bros, you have to be your own judge when it comes to having a relationship with a WL. First and foremost, you have to realise that once you have made the decision to be with her, you most probably wiill be on a long and lonely journey because in most cases, your friends will chide you, advice against you and persuade you to "wake-up". YOU have to be your own judge!!
Its you, yourself and ownself against whatever, whoever you have know so far in your life!!

i will not go so far as to take sides for or against a relationship with WLs. but i do know that there are many of them who are here hoping to find someone they can spend the rest of their life with. So there are goods gals out there. 'Few?? near to zero??' i beg to differ!! there are tons!! The problem in my opinion is the place where you met her...let me offer my wife's point of view so that bros here can have a balanced decision making platform...

The Setting
you met her at a drinking hole, a place where man merry themselves, waves wads of cash and enjoy the companions of gals.... Hows do you think you fare in the eyes of gals who work there??? husband material?? definitely not but more a casannova, someone who will stick to this lifestyle when married..... so bros, before we start to grade and rate gals and their intentions, lets look at ourselfs first..the gals are here to work, to make money and they are far from home and relatives, they have to be porcupines for reasons clear to even the most senile of humans.

The Getting-to-know-you Stage
Most gals in this stage are in their FOPK(trenches), they will get to know you better in their own tests and patterns. they have to, you have just enjoyed her company as a wl last night? last week? how do they know you are not one of the guys who are out looking for a free F??? Why do they think like this?? there is of course a reason behind......VERY SIMPLY...there are bros out there who are doing this(cheating gals feelings and getting free F and patting their butts when they think they have feasted enough or needs a change of taste).. THINK bros, they are here to work for a reason for money yes!! but behind that there is always a further underlying need for money.

When one gal thinks that you are the one, they tend to not request money from you, gifts from you, they just need you to be true to them. And i mean this....TRUE to them...think of how many I Love Yous they hear in one night of work....how different is yours?? so when they put their feelings in and they get jilted one fine day by some irresonsible bros how do you expect them to react??? smile at you and let you get what you want??? that's stupid!! yes!! they will take up defensive positions with many chosing the offensive routes....and this is where they bring you shopping, ask for this ask for that...my mother is sick need money kind of requests starts coming out!!

Can we fault them? i mean yes you are not the one who jilted her but if you get played by a WL, wouldn't you feel the same hurt and thus subsequent thinking to get back at the next one?? so i believe there is always a reason behind every thing in life and we have to overlook the superficial , outer appearance...

Decison Time

As much as you think you are troubled with whether SHE is true to you, SHE is having the same thoughts.... AS much as you have friends who are advicing you against being with her, she have tens of 'sisters' advising her against you...it mutuals bros!! its never just us...

in my case, my many friends were against me, my mom....her friends, so called sisters and real cousins threaten to disfriend,disown her.... only her best friend was there for her and they are still best friends ...my very best friend too.. for best friends are the ones who gives you options who provide you two possible scenarios...but who let you choose your own destiny.

If you think you are the only one making the BIG decision, think again. They were here for a reason, money fundamentally but have they fulfilled their fundamental reason for coming here?? if yes good they can concentrate on working out the relationship with you, if not then how can she achieve what she wanted but without affecting the relationship she so cherish with you??? see their trouble??

many choose to ask guys to wait for them while they slogged to get as much money as short a time as possible because they do not want your money here. they are afraid!! As much as they want to settle their problems /aims, they are afraid that their request to help with their problems will forever smash to smitheereens the relationship they so cherish with you.... how many of us guys wait?? really??

we think ok now i buy this buy that for her and now her true colours are coming out ...she still wanna work and chose work and money over me..fine we say... let her be... i should have listened to my friends and others in the beginning..is it always the case?? do you bros know many many many of them cry themselves to sleep everynight not because they miss home, they need money or they pity themselvs...but because the relationship they so cherished are gone because we guys doubt their feelings and their intentions...and them?? they should have listened to their so called sisters and friends...so you bros see their side of the story??

decision-making on committing to a relationship with us is just about as hard to them as it is to us.......

My Own Experience
- I made my own judgements
- I did my own set of tests
- I stood there for her thru everything...police raids, lock-ups, bailing out etc... to prove my stance.
- it was lonely.
- from my almost daily meetings with her, i try to establish what kind of person she is when she is with me and when with her friends.
- i told her outright i was not broke but not rich...enough for two of us if she chose to be with me.
- i borrowed from my best friend around 10k to pay the balance for the money she needs to build a house so that she stops work...and she did after that..
-and we never looked back.....and are now living happily with my parents who so opposed it in the beginning that i was chased out of the house with a chopper!!!

In summary, i would say...bros look out for yourself out there ...what i have illustrated represent what i personally know and from my wife's account and there are decent girls out there who are looking for a decent guy to marry but it how you get thru their defences and convince them that you are real and true... There are nevertheless gals out there who are as many bros here say...out to fleece...so pull the plugs when u think you have met one.

YOU but who else will know your gal best from your regular meetings with her...
YOU but who else should knoe if she is the one for you...
YOU but who else will know if she really love you...
YOU but who else should be sure of your judgements...
You but who else should honour your promises for if not dun blame others...
You but who else should know what you are getting yourself into...for there are those who work(decent ones) here to feed their family back home while you take care of your own family and there are those that wait for you to pay the bills, the expenses and then provide for her family back home.

Phew that a big chunk there but i have so many other thoughts that are not there so pls pardon me if its lengthy for you guys...and of course feel free to ask things that you think i might be able to help but have missed out.

And i reiterate.....i did not set out to help the WLs or is against any bros who are against the gals..i want to provide an illustration of the gals side since i have a first hand adviser -my wife- so that undecided bros can read and decide for themselves....

Remember i think the key is to be TRUE to them, dun make promises you cannot give..they dun need your money or your promises of the sky...they need only you!! For being true and honest, you already is different from many players out there.....Cheers!!!

slider_72
28-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Bro Casanova03, I read your post with great interest as it stems from the woman's perspective of the issue. I think too many bros have been hurt such that they do not see it from both sides of the coin. I am glad you posted this. Good material to ponder and reflect over in our quieter moments.

FL Lover
28-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Bro Casanova03, I read your post with great interest as it stems from the woman's perspective of the issue. I think too many bros have been hurt such that they do not see it from both sides of the coin. I am glad you posted this. Good material to ponder and reflect over in our quieter moments.

Good insights on WL side of views.. We have to take note on the other hand... what is the percentage of such successful relationships that eventually proceed into marriages with WLs? The odds?

Yes, to continue or not to continue is always a decision for anyone who is involved with WLs. Sometimes LOVE is blind. We might not always see the dark side of yor other half. Even if you have seen it, tell me.. how many times did you actually tell yourself that she will change for the better?

There are always risks with WLs... Many will say if we do not try out, we will not know.. In the first place, we already know that the odds are against us. Percentage of failure is high.

A successful relationship is not just abt two of u in LOVE. There are many factors involved e.g. yor parents blessings, friends, $$, supports when you are in trouble...

Like the previous bro had pointed out, it is going to be a long lonely road. How many can last? Even if you are able to walk through it, can you guarantee yor other half, Mrs WL is willing to go through with you when she had the other option of getting more easy $ and finding better guy?

LOVE IS BLIND. In that case, why do we find love at the wrong place to increase the rate of an unsuccessful marriage?

PS. Not to be a wet blanket but it is always a different story in real life...:p

DO_YOU_BJ
28-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Bro casannova03, very good illustration of a WLs perspective but only & i say again, only a small percentage!
To me, this statement is not being biased.
Your wife, lucky her or you, may be more of the simplistic sort thus her mentality is more down to earth.
Many, and i mean many, have gone thru, going thru or goin to go thru hell and fire and never realise what you did.
Remember, if one embraces the finer & happier things in life, like your post for example, is on the path to doom.
I have played Thai, VN & PRC and I somehow find VN or Thai not very complicated to play wif whereas the PRCs tend to be in a class of their own.
Well, like u said, its my own opinion.
There's also a reason why we can find VN or Thai at some establishments and cant find them at others whereas, the PRCs are everywhere.
Good insight though.......I have a mistress for years now who was once a GRO N runs her own biz here, a citizen liao....and like you, she has given me the insights from a woman's perspective but after reading your post, she says to apply it on PRCs is like swimming wif the sharks....maybe one wont bite you but the rest, u just gotta pray.
Country, culture, desire & the GREED factor is what drives most here, and according to her, NOT LOOKING FOR MR RITE. This is for PRCs only. Most got hubby or BF waiting at home to be fed as well........

Wooden_Handle
29-10-2008, 12:42 AM
Thank you bro for sharing your experience. Your details will be very useful to those bros who are going through the same experience.

My Own Experience
- I made my own judgements
- I did my own set of tests
- I stood there for her thru everything...police raids, lock-ups, bailing out etc... to prove my stance.
- it was lonely.

Wooden_Handle
29-10-2008, 01:09 AM
So now confirmed PRC in SG are difficult bunch. It may be their background as they may have seen various kind of cheating before and compare to some of the Thai and VN gals from the provinces who may be small fly to them.

Good insight though.......I have a mistress for years now who was once a GRO N runs her own biz here, a citizen liao....and like you, she has given me the insights from a woman's perspective but after reading your post, she says to apply it on PRCs is like swimming wif the sharks....maybe one wont bite you but the rest, u just gotta pray.

colins
29-10-2008, 01:11 AM
i knew my wife when i was in my 20s, in the beginning of my chionging life , she's from vn (sorry i dun know much abt PRC,but i guess most wls have the same mindet). It is a very very long and tiring journey to get to where i am today but i must say i have never regretted my decision.. It was the usual drinking, get to know her going out on dates etc.

In my own opinion, bros, you have to be your own judge when it comes to having a relationship with a WL. First and foremost, you have to realise that once you have made the decision to be with her, you most probably wiill be on a long and lonely journey because in most cases, your friends will chide you, advice against you and persuade you to "wake-up". YOU have to be your own judge!!
Its you, yourself and ownself against whatever, whoever you have know so far in your life!!

i will not go so far as to take sides for or against a relationship with WLs. but i do know that there are many of them who are here hoping to find someone they can spend the rest of their life with. So there are goods gals out there. 'Few?? near to zero??' i beg to differ!! there are tons!! The problem in my opinion is the place where you met her...let me offer my wife's point of view so that bros here can have a balanced decision making platform...

Good post from the realm of VN WL. Bro casannova must have spent considerable effort to write this and that shows his belief is pretty strong. Perhaps it is good to understand things from his perspective, cos all went well for the last 6 years and more years to come.

In the application landscape, however, we probably should consider factors such as time, home country and people. Time-wise, casannova married his wife more than 6 years ago, perhaps casannova met his VN girl something like 8 years ago. The environment then was very different. Most of the WL (with the exception of the tightly controlled thai) were still relatively in genesis mode. PRC WL were the predators in chinatown and other older estates on the prowl for senior citizens. The mentality of those forerunners WL were very different, those who meet the natural selection criteria in their own hometown weren't the type of girls we see now on the streets. This is becos it wasn't proven yet that sg men are susceptible to KC trap. The KC industry hadn't started to boom at that time. When the critical mass of information reached their hometown however, all mothers' daughter want a piece of the action, and then the generations of WL wanting just the SGD started to propagate. All hell broke loose, means the real devils come out liao.

The home countries of VN and PRC were also different at that time. As economy booms, say in China, the need for higher living strikes the cord of greed so resoning that many girls get into quick bucks grab-it-while-you-are-still-young mentality. I'm sure Vietnam experienced the same thing. So in the end, the people working in the WL line changed with more of them carrying this 'virus'. And then there you go, the current industry filled up with so much foreign talent to supply the sex industry with warm bodies.

Sometimes we got to practise self-reflection on things, esp major thing happening around us. For those who can't, friends provide a perspective from the outside. Taking heed of their advice provides common sense to your own judgement. We can always judge things ourselves, but being singular, we can never reach an objective judgement. Thinking that we are always right is so dangerous becos we are subjected to our own selfish desires and tend to make decisions based on them.

We can only take this account as a story that happens more than 6 years ago. If we think that time hasn't affected anything since then, we've got to answer to ourselves what hasn't changed. From there, we can then understand why we must be super cautious in investing our heart and soul into a WL relationship.

casannova03
29-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Good post from the realm of VN WL. Bro casannova must have spent considerable effort to write this and that shows his belief is pretty strong. Perhaps it is good to understand things from his perspective, cos all went well for the last 6 years and more years to come.

In the application landscape, however, we probably should consider factors such as time, home country and people. Time-wise, casannova married his wife more than 6 years ago, perhaps casannova met his VN girl something like 8 years ago. The environment then was very different. .

Wow...you going the very macro view sia!!! haha but really believe me...some things never change.....FEELINGS or KC in our case study...

If not how do we explain that many bros still fall for the same tricks even after so many years from my experience.....6 yrs?? 8 yrs?? i dun think they will ever change in terms of KC...

and if it does'nt change for us bros, it never will for gals....there are still good gals out there...but where? when? how? you meet them, is another thing altogether...

colins
29-10-2008, 01:21 PM
but where? when? how? you meet them, is another thing altogether...

You see, this is a very dangerous game to play if you say the fruit is good while ommitting the most important thing of it all, the where when how. You said that all bros MUST use their own judgement and not listen too much to their well wishing friends, but on how to use their own judgement, nobody has any idea how you did it. If the Almighty says to the animals, go forth and multiply, but forget to give them the ability to mate, then the order would be the same as go forth and perish. You are lucky bro, did all the right things and reached your nirvana. Tell us only the nirvana and we can only stare at it.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-10-2008, 02:37 PM
So now confirmed PRC in SG are difficult bunch. It may be their background as they may have seen various kind of cheating before and compare to some of the Thai and VN gals from the provinces who may be small fly to them.

China opened its door only 8yrs ago after the tiananmen massacre!
Remember how long after when PRC chicks arrived?
Remember the bad review they always had?
The armpit hair, the granny panties but wait, thai and VN already here liao....
But less than 5 years later, the REAL POWER ONEs came liao....
Impact???
Power KCs
Viet & Thai almost no where to earn money liao
Whore houses close shop and so on.....
So obvious
Like what they say, they each one pee on us, we also drown liao :D

casannova03
29-10-2008, 04:55 PM
You see, this is a very dangerous game to play if you say the fruit is good while ommitting the most important thing of it all, the where when how. You said that all bros MUST use their own judgement and not listen too much to their well wishing friends, but on how to use their own judgement, nobody has any idea how you did it. If the Almighty says to the animals, go forth and multiply, but forget to give them the ability to mate, then the order would be the same as go forth and perish. You are lucky bro, did all the right things and reached your nirvana. Tell us only the nirvana and we can only stare at it.

Sorry bro....my fault...i tried shortcut there ..haha ..because realistically, i cannot type out everything in one post man...its gonna take one whole day and i think even that done is not enough...

so if bros do wanna hear my own personal story i would have to start a new thread with respect to this thread's starter....

so any bros care to listen to my own experiences?? let me know cos its gonna be a big project!!!

colins
29-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Sorry bro....my fault...i tried shortcut there ..haha ..because realistically, i cannot type out everything in one post man...its gonna take one whole day and i think even that done is not enough...

so if bros do wanna hear my own personal story i would have to start a new thread with respect to this thread's starter....

so any bros care to listen to my own experiences?? let me know cos its gonna be a big project!!!

Hahahaha...thats the way dude! I know you can do it. :D

slider_72
29-10-2008, 07:04 PM

Yes, please. There are more than enough sob stories of how the bros got hurt and/or cheated. Its nice and refreshing to hear a story with a happy ending for a change.

casannova03
29-10-2008, 07:19 PM
ok la...i will start a new thread...haha.....stay tuned!!

gertt234
29-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks bro casannova03 for the interesting post. Will definitely subscribe to your thread if you start one.

pewpew
29-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Frankly speaking, viet girls are much more better than PRC since they are not as tricky as PRC...

Just my opinion thou because they have not seen much TV compare to PRC.

Vietnam = HCM City n some other Rural Area (Not everyone have a TV)
China = Too many small towns, too many big cities and luxuries to enjoy, easily pick up bad things.

For VN, as long you provide them with a stable life and income, they are happy and not much aiming for branded stuff.

For PRC, they want branded, luxuries, gifts, hp etc which ends up in a big amount.

Playing in this line for only 1 years thou, 8 out of 10 PRC asking for expensive gifts like bags n hps but 2 out of 10 VN asking max is hp.

Just my humble opinion :D

ekemono
30-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Frankly speaking, viet girls are much more better than PRC since they are not as tricky as PRC...

China = Too many small towns, too many big cities and luxuries to enjoy, easily pick up bad things.

For PRC, they want branded, luxuries, gifts, hp etc which ends up in a big amount.

When you said that, I was thinking about all our SG gals who has access to Mediacorpse and cable TV. So what happens to them that they are so exposed to the media, especially useless fashion magazines?

But of course, we witnessed threads in this forum bros who stood firmly to thier belief and choices for local flavour, so I will not want to pass judgement on them. Least I get criticise heavily. I am happy with my choice and that's what matters. Cheers

jdi813
30-10-2008, 12:23 AM
... blah blah blah ... I am happy with my choice and that's what matters ... blah blah blah ...Well said bro ...

this is probrably the best statement to sum up any relationship ... be it with a WL, x-WL or non WL

Wooden_Handle
30-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Bro casannova03, we all understand you trying to give us the essence of the relationship, there are lots of branches missing from the story and I will support you, as many other bros do, to tell us how much you went through to be the status now.

casannova03
30-10-2008, 01:10 AM

For VN, as long you provide them with a stable life and income, they are happy and not much aiming for branded stuff.

Just my humble opinion :D

hmmm...vn gals better?? i have seen very vicious ones really....sucking around 30k ++ of one of my acquaintances...until dry dry....

but generally i think they better la....haha...i would think that is due largely to their culture. they are not as competitive vis-a-vis chinese.. in china, i think u have to be cunning to be able to survive not to mention be successful.... i have a good friend who went to china to manufacture a new KTV system...everything went well except that 2 months before his launch, there is another brand made-in-china(what else) that launch before his , 99 percent same function and all...but half his launch price!!! haha ....needless to say my friend's company folded!!!!!

So maybe chinese are more "innovative" la....:rolleyes:

Wooden_Handle
30-10-2008, 01:14 AM
It depends very much how much the WLs is exposed to stacks of $$$, simply if in HCM they can do what PRC will do to KC and suck you dry as well.

hmmm...vn gals better?? i have seen very vicious ones really....sucking around 30k ++ of one of my acquaintances...until dry dry....

pewpew
30-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Glad i am lucky to find a few VN and PRC 's KTV FB that allows me to come n go as I want with no obligation and no extra charges when i needs it. :D

DTCEPL
30-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Glad i am lucky to find a few VN and PRC 's KTV FB that allows me to come n go as I want with no obligation and no extra charges when i needs it. :D

You are one hell of a luck guy with A FEW VN AND PRC KTV FBs WITH NO XTRA CHARGES WHEN YOU NEEDS IT.............u damn power man:D

warbird
31-10-2008, 02:09 AM

but generally i think they better la....haha...i would think that is due largely to their culture. they are not as competitive vis-a-vis chinese.. in china, i think u have to be cunning to be able to survive not to mention be successful....
So maybe chinese are more "innovative" la....:rolleyes:

Bro casannova, u could be right in that VNs are generally better as a GF n as a sexual partner compared w/ PRCs.

Personally, I hv never tried a VN, but a few of my frens prefer VNs becos they are less mercenary, less cunning, more caring n w/ more give-n-take, etc. They are quick to add that this is true despite the fact that PRCs are on average more attractive physically...hmmm.

Cultural differences? Yes, but one major reason is that most VNs hv siblings n PRCS dun, IMHO. The only child tends to be very selfish n egoistic...

Any opposing views?

Goodnight!

DTCEPL
31-10-2008, 08:28 AM
one major reason is that most VNs hv siblings n PRCS dun, IMHO. The only child tends to be very selfish n egoistic...

You are very right, I fall in the hands of a PRC 'only child', and is a Shanghainese......:(

Well no offense to any nationality or sex, but I cannot but admit on my personal grounds, that a Shanghainese Woman is the most practical $ minded person in the world, no logic can explain why so!!!

casannova03
31-10-2008, 11:45 AM
generally, if you are able to convince a vn gal that you do not treat her as a WL, but as a friend or sister or lover, they will tend to be more caring... i think its just natural. Once they remove the mentality that you are a paying customer, then you will start to see the softer side of them...which i think is nice!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
31-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Bro casannova, u could be right in that VNs are generally better as a GF n as a sexual partner compared w/ PRCs.

Cultural differences? Yes, but one major reason is that most VNs hv siblings n PRCS dun, IMHO. The only child tends to be very selfish n egoistic...

Any opposing views?

Confirm not from me......................me concur!!!!!!!!!!
What you posted bro is like the root of everything!
Cant upz u liao, cos tried to but they said i gotta spread more love around 1st hehehehe
Kudos bro:D

DO_YOU_BJ
31-10-2008, 05:13 PM
generally, if you are able to convince a vn gal that you do not treat her as a WL, but as a friend or sister or lover, they will tend to be more caring... i think its just natural. Once they remove the mentality that you are a paying customer, then you will start to see the softer side of them...which i think is nice!!!

Bro, see your posts is VN.....like we already know...so like I say, congrats but WL aint just rated as WL.
As per bro Warbird, he hit it spot on.....so, its a diff game altogether.

kefuso
31-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Cant upz u liao, cos tried to but they said i gotta spread more love around 1st hehehehe

Ahem...I could do with 7 pts from you as my prize for being able to recover so fast :D....Of cos bro Colin and Slider72 and any bros pts will also be greatly appreciated...:p

beauthaiful
31-10-2008, 08:39 PM
I do have many customers who had successful relationships....:)

But I have more who have unsuccessful relationships...... :(

warbird
01-11-2008, 02:39 AM
Confirm not from me......................me concur!!!!!!!!!!
What you posted bro is like the root of everything!

Bro DO_YOU_BJ, thx so much for ur kind words n encouragement.

Actually, several experienced frens (including a Mandarin-speaking Ang Mo) hv told me that...

Although this educated Ang Mo, an old "SGP hand," loves Chinese gals (PRCs n SGPs) n thinks they r the most beautiful in the world, he has been repeatedly disappointed in his rs. In his opinion, PRCs r too mercenary n selfish, whereas local Chinese r after the 5 C's...:eek:

"I do have many customers who had successful relationships....

But I have more who have unsuccessful relationships......"

Bro beauthaiful,

In my younger days, I did hv some experience w/ Thai gals in Siam. They r pretty n sexy. Very feminine n good GFE...despite the fact that I didn't speak Thai n they spoke little English.

I still remember going to a restaurant in BKK n was attracted by a tall n very pretty waitress. She was 18 n a SYT. I told the owner, a Thai-Chinese woman who spoke Teochew, that I would like to spend the night w/ the gal. No, cannot! Not a FL! My didi just wouldn't allow me to give up so easily. After 10 minutes of negotiation, I offered the equivalent of a month's wages n she accepted! It was a most memorable experience...:D She was even willing to be my mistress...but I abandoned the idea becos of barrier in communication.:(

Pls keep up the good work n bring those pretty Thai SYTs to SGP!

DTCEPL
01-11-2008, 08:37 AM

Bro DYBJ, y u neber spread some love to me:D which I need most now......but if can spread some cash to me even better......whahahaha

Kidding lah.

pewpew
01-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Bro DYBJ, y u neber spread some love to me:D which I need most now......but if can spread some cash to me even better......whahahaha

Kidding lah.

*Give a spank in the butt*
Woo~la~la~

*Lao Ban Yao MA*

:D:D:D

DTCEPL
01-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Good Mo Neh Bro Pewpew, so early do posting liao huh, today bo working meh?

pewpew
01-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Last night went to the new Shing ktv in serangoon, this morning overslept for work... Now trying very hard to think where to go for good hard massage :D

DTCEPL
01-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Last night went to the new Shing ktv in serangoon, this morning overslept for work... Now trying very hard to think where to go for good hard massage :D

Go KTV bo jio, last nite I am wondering around dun know where to go.....hiaz. Ended up at GL8 eat tim sum then go back to sleep.

Hard massage...shiok, I also like, maybe going after work too

DO_YOU_BJ
01-11-2008, 05:06 PM
U people r sick to the core.
U people r disgusting.
U people are despicable.
hehehehe but i like:D

Sorry, i already got jojogigi's butt liao so cannot liao lah.....
Maybe he is looking for a butt too.....hahahaha
jojogigi, got people offer leh.......

jojogigi
01-11-2008, 05:13 PM

its just beside my house... got any FRs?

jojogigi
01-11-2008, 05:16 PM
U people r sick to the core.
U people r disgusting.
U people are despicable.
hehehehe but i like:D

Sorry, i already got jojogigi's butt liao so cannot liao lah.....
Maybe he is looking for a butt too.....hahahaha
jojogigi, got people offer leh.......

cannot... no money where to find ass.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-11-2008, 05:44 PM
cannot... no money where to find ass.

hahaha norty boy

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Din know that so many Bros here loved Butts and Ass:D

Well when it comes to the Behind, the forbidden hole, I only go for Woman's, whahaha......

suteerak1099
03-11-2008, 02:22 PM
bro casannova03, i must say, there's really very few n far between that have threaded your path without encountering paramount obstacles & tests of faiths. i suppose many who run into the wall, tend to back off with tail tucked between the legs. i think your courage & decisiveness has gotten u where u're at today, and thumbs up to u for sticking to your guts.

on your sentiments of how the gal thinks/ feel abt the men they encounter, i suppose is very real. gals in the scene generally perceive men who splurge in such activities to be seeking entertainment. once the light on/ sun is up, its curtain call.... the show is over- pay more for continuation.

whilst many who're smittened have tendencies to fall head over heels, begging & pleading for the gal's undivided attention, hallucinating that he's the 1 & only, totally ignoring the fact that she's trying to make a living, to earn the $ for watever reasons untold. naturally, there'd be fellas who try very hard to pry the gal's heart open, asking for her to entrust feelings in him, and him promising the entire solar system concurrently.

the truth is, the gals have met/encountered myriads of men, in all shapes/size & wallet capacity. she knows pretty well, her chances of any possible endings with whoever she fancy meeting with. i suppose, they're not all that gullible & ignorant to dream about settling with any knight in shining armor. most of them tend to be pragmatic, n seek stability for pragmatic reasons.

gals that thread the less celebrated path, also come with myriads of character & mentality. among them, some wouldnt mind being the shadowed mistress, some rather slog till kingdom come, others seek to find that '1' with whom she connects best, over & beyond the rest with whom she fakes her smile, whisper the sweet nothings the paying customer subscribes to.

as much as any who's smittened would be longing for 'happily ever after' with the gal he's hooked to, she, on the other hand, has her own conscience to pick with whom she wants 'happily ever after' to be.

ooops........ my post getting a lil long. anyways, i think my signature says it all.