PDA

View Full Version : I never thought it would happen to me

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 09:40 AM
So far, I've only been a low profile supporter of SBF, preferring to read rather than to post. This section always interests me with the stories of us local men falling in love with PRC FLs..But never in my dreams I thought it would happen to me.

Its was a Saturday night. Having finished soccer with my friends, I decide to go GL for a walk. 3am and it is still bustling with activities.Walked from L14 to L8.Along Talma Road. Outside H81 near L8, she called out to me.

"qu wan ma?"

I was reluctant as I know they cost about $100/30/1. I said I am meeting my friend.

When for a smoke and walk past her again. She called me again. This time I smiled and walk away.Paying no interest.

Couldnt find a gal that I liked so I intended to go home. As I walked past her one last time, she tugged me.

"bu dai wo qu wan ma?"

I said no I am going home. Told her my friend ps me.

"hai shi ni yi jing wan le?"

I said today I am tired I will come find her next week. But as I walk towards my bike, I can't decide. So I went back to her and asked

"mei ren dai ni qu ma?"

She said for the past hour that I have walked past thrice, no one. I said ok and off we went.

DapHn33333
17-09-2008, 09:53 AM
So far, I've only been a low profile supporter of SBF, preferring to read rather than to post. This section always interests me with the stories of us local men falling in love with PRC FLs..But never in my dreams I thought it would happen to me.

Its was a Saturday night. Having finished soccer with my friends, I decide to go GL for a walk. 3am and it is still bustling with activities.Walked from L14 to L8.Along Talma Road. Outside H81 near L8, she called out to me.

"qu wan ma?"

I was reluctant as I know they cost about $100/30/1. I said I am meeting my friend.

When for a smoke and walk past her again. She called me again. This time I smiled and walk away.Paying no interest.

Couldnt find a gal that I liked so I intended to go home. As I walked past her one last time, she tugged me.

"bu dai wo qu wan ma?"

I said no I am going home. Told her my friend ps me.

"hai shi ni yi jing wan le?"

I said today I am tired I will come find her next week. But as I walk towards my bike, I can't decide. So I went back to her and asked

"mei ren dai ni qu ma?"

She said for the past hour that I have walked past thrice, no one. I said ok and off we went.

Ts is their way of earning money cos no deal = no income as same as FL like us we need money to pay our debt no deal = no income and no money to pay our debts same logic to do marketing bro if like that u can fall in love with a PRC WL that's mean u never know what is true love means... sorry i'm not trying to be rude but i'm telling the true

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 09:59 AM
So we went up to the room. We talked and every other thing is SOP. I am not a high sex drive person so use the whole session to come.

Her bf called her when we just finished. She told me she had to pick up cos her bf instructed so. So I went to bathe alone.

She asked me what am i doing.I told her i taught tuition.I asked her why come to SG.She said to earn money upon reccommendation by friend and now that her friend is caught, she is alone.

I paid her and we went separate ways.

DapHn33333
17-09-2008, 10:02 AM
So we went up to the room. We talked and every other thing is SOP. I am not a high sex drive person so use the whole session to come.She asked me what am i doing.I told her i taught tuition.I asked her why come to SG.She said to earn money upon reccommendation by friend and now that her friend is caught, she is alone. I paid her and we went separate ways.

Eer...bro i think u can type all the story out than half half here and there see liao very blur

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 10:03 AM
I RTF her exactly 10 days later. She remembered me as I just walked past. Off we went again. This time we took a longer time. I even extended the time. My life is pretty busy and stressful so in the end she jerk it off for me. We talked more this time. Finally I told her that in the day I am a uni student and at night I teach tuition.

As we part, she asked for my no., saying if I were to come again I can find her.

I smsed her that i got her no. and i end the sms with "peng you".

She replied "haha girlfriend?"

I said no cos she got bf already. Just be her friend here. She replied "wa draw such a clear line"

The next day I smsed her and she replied. She asked if I xin ku le cos I have to study in the day and teach at night. Actually I didnt think much because I know there's no ending and she might just be like one of those "jian qian yan kai" FL. I didn't think of her much and did not sms her for the next 2 days. She didnt sms me as well.So I know there's no developments.

DapHn33333
17-09-2008, 10:10 AM
I RTF her exactly 10 days later. She remembered me as I just walked past. Off we went again. This time we took a longer time. I even extended the time. My life is pretty busy and stressful so in the end she jerk it off for me. We talked more this time. Finally I told her that in the day I am a uni student and at night I teach tuition.

As we part, she asked for my no., saying if I were to come again I can find her.

bro i know is hurt but u see if really can be in love u should have ask her but for prc i don't know they really treat it as love anot...i as a girl also a FL i fall in love with my customer but he dump me i just miss the time what he say in my signature but when i know is all fake already too late cos i been hurt

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 10:23 AM
4 days later, I went past GL after watching football with my friends. Saw her at first from far, but did not went up to her. Smoked at a corner and looked again.

She's not there. Probably having a customer.

Waited for her to come down again and half and hour later, she really did. Smoked again and looked. She's gone again.

Business so good? I thought. But actually she is talking on the phone. With her bf I presumed.

When she went back to her position, I went up to her. Talked a little and we went up.

I told her I've been here for the past hour. I said I only wanted to see her a little. She said she'll be angry if I came and see her from afar and not talk to her. She said at least if we are not going hotel can talk to her. And she asked why didnt I call her.

I said cos she didnt sms me too. She said she know I'm busy especially weekends cos I have to teach alot of students. She said she's touched that I actually just come to see her. Because I said don't have to make love. She asked me if can do raw. I said no. So in the end we did with cap.

Took a long while as usual to come. She always enjoyed doing it. Everytime we did it she came at least twice. When I came she asked if I PCC often. I said no la just that I am not a high sex drive person and I dun like a gal easily.

"then u like guys?" was her reply. I said no I just don't fall in love easily but I find myself starting to like you.

She smiled and said that since the 2nd time she knows I a good person. She said don't think too much as I am still studying. She said its easy to see if someone is saying the truth and she can felt my words.

I said there must be alot of people saying these words to you. She said yes and she knows its fake. She said the people around here very complicated. She asked me not to come GL anymore. I also asked her not to come back SG. She said she's not coming back anymore. I told her I won't be coming back again. And off we part again.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 10:25 AM
I am telling everything that happened. Just want to share an experience. She have not left yet. We're still in the middle of this.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 10:35 AM
I smsed her after I left. I told her that I know its dumb of me to say all these but I didnt regret it. She said she liked me and we are friends.

2 days ago, I realised its mooncake festival. I asked if there's anyone celebrating for her. She said no. I asked if I can meet her after her work at 430. She said yes.

I woke up at 3am preparing the stuffs and suddenly she smsed me to ask what am I doing. I said I just woke up. She said someone just bao her for 2 hrs and that she cant meet me already. She said dont be sad and we can always go out another time.

I said I understand and that she have customer. I hoped that her customer will celebrate for her. She asked what did I intend to do. I refused to tell her at first.

In the end I told her. She said she dunno what to say and that she's happy that I intended this for her.

DapHn33333
17-09-2008, 10:37 AM
I am telling everything that happened. Just want to share an experience. She have not left yet. We're still in the middle of this.

hmm..since like she already tell u the answer so u know what to do also right...even is sad but i hope u can stand up again dont follow my foot step i hate myself

aczeta76
17-09-2008, 10:43 AM
So we went up to the room. We talked and every other thing is SOP. I am not a high sex drive person so use the whole session to come.

Her bf called her when we just finished. She told me she had to pick up cos her bf instructed so. So I went to bathe alone.

I paid her and we went separate ways.

errh... I think that is her Mafu... unless she also GF to him

Sad to say, Dun go deeper if u want more than friends else u will kill yourself.

Being friends is fine and even if you still make out, it is not so much of a transaction but both parties know it is without a future... machiam like a Fling when u pay for a expensive dinner etc

Exit while u can and be strong. Dun be lulled into thinking this is only happening to you and she is different. We have all been thru that.

Lastly... dun hee-haw and regret what u do and whine after that. Life is about making decision and not all is a bed of roses.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 10:46 AM
The next day I asked if the guy celebrate for her. She said no and what they did is as per normal. I asked if I can still celebrate for her. She said yes.

I went to meet her at 430am. She went home to bathe and wash her face. I think she looks better w/o makeup. Her true self.

Rode on my bike down to ECP. At first we didn't hold hands until there's a difficult place to walk and i held her hands.

We sat at the breakwaters. She ate the mooncakes that I have brought for her. She told me alot.

Her family, her home, her friends,her job. She said the boss wanted to take money from me. She scolded her boss off. She said she don't like ppl to be taken advantage off. We talked until she yawned. I asked if she's tired. She said yes cos today she had alot of customers. I stood up and gave her a hand. She kissed me. We held hands as we go to our bike. She asked if I could guess how many jobs she had today. I said 10 and it was right. She said her business was the best in L8 that night.

We went to eat at yonghe and she ta bao back for her friend. When we reached her "home" she gave me a kiss and bid goodbye.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 10:55 AM
I smsed her that although we met awhile only, I am very clear of what I am doing and what am I thinking. I hope to meet her and talk again. She said yes of cos but can during the day? cos at night we're both tired ( i have sch after the meeting w her).

At that moment I really dunno myself. I, for one, know that this is going nowhere but yet I allowed myself to go deeper.

I'm a able person, studies not bad, manage myself well. One thing I know is, whatever the outcome, I wont be getting involved in Com Sex again.

As for her I can feel she's a nice gal. Not as bad as the ones mentioned in the forum.

But like a fellow forumer said. I am one of the many she faced, while she's the only one I faced.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 10:56 AM
errh... I think that is her Mafu... unless she also GF to him

Sad to say, Dun go deeper if u want more than friends else u will kill yourself.

Being friends is fine and even if you still make out, it is not so much of a transaction but both parties know it is without a future... machiam like a Fling when u pay for a expensive dinner etc

Exit while u can and be strong. Dun be lulled into thinking this is only happening to you and she is different. We have all been thru that.

Lastly... dun hee-haw and regret what u do and whine after that. Life is about making decision and not all is a bed of roses.

not her mf becos her mf called after that..i dunno if her bf is also another sg guy or from china..but she nv mentioned her bf after that in front of me..

aczeta76
17-09-2008, 11:02 AM
I smsed her that although we met awhile only, I am very clear of what I am doing and what am I thinking. I hope to meet her and talk again. She said yes of cos but can during the day? cos at night we're both tired ( i have sch after the meeting w her).

At that moment I really dunno myself. I, for one, know that this is going nowhere but yet I allowed myself to go deeper.

I'm a able person, studies not bad, manage myself well. One thing I know is, whatever the outcome, I wont be getting involved in Com Sex again.

As for her I can feel she's a nice gal. Not as bad as the ones mentioned in the forum.

But like a fellow forumer said. I am one of the many she faced, while she's the only one I faced.

hmmm.. most of the ones in this forum are NOT bad else u tink we bother to help them... all have their stories

On the BF bit, dun be too surprised. Except of one or two super naive FLs, even those whom I know extremely well took about one year to open up the truth to me and for one of them, only when she went back did she tell me that her "hubby" was here all along while she worked and it was the friend that she always told me about.

hahaha... we are still friends though since I know her reasons for not telling the truth.

"Go in with your eyes wide open and ears half shut"... that latter to filter out the lies.

Good luck !!

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 11:09 AM
hmmm.. most of the ones in this forum are NOT bad else u tink we bother to help them... all have their stories

On the BF bit, dun be too surprised. Except of one or two super naive FLs, even those whom I know extremely well took about one year to open up the truth to me and for one of them, only when she went back did she tell me that her "hubby" was here all along while she worked and it was the friend that she always told me about.

hahaha... we are still friends though since I know her reasons for not telling the truth.

"Go in with your eyes wide open and ears half shut"... that latter to filter out the lies.

Good luck !!

hey!

thanks alot..really..

Its not that I didnt see the world enough. Its the feelings part you know?

At least I resisted the temptations of doing raw with her.

There's some things I tell myself I shouldnt ask. Like why she wanna do this. What is she doing b4 this. Will she be doing the same thing in future.

I know alot of bros here have been through similar plight. We are all man.

slider_72
17-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Be thankful that this girl is at least somewhat honest in letting you know from the very begining that she has a bf. At least you won't feel so cheated if you find out about it later.

Anyway, the thing about holding hands and kissing you when you went out, don't read too much into it. Once in a while I do go out for supper or coffee (no sex involved in these outings, mind you) with different WLs and they ALL do that.

Being nice to you doesn't mean that they have developed feelings for you. Don't confuse the two together. It could be something as simple as she being nice to you because you were nice to her.

Based on your narration, it seems to me that she is not even trying to KC you. Just regard her as a casual friend and move on dude.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Be thankful that this girl is at least somewhat honest in letting you know from the very begining that she has a bf. At least you won't feel so cheated if you find out about it later.

Anyway, the thing about holding hands and kissing you when you went out, don't read too much into it. Once in a while I do go out for supper or coffee (no sex involved in these outings, mind you) with different WLs and they ALL do that.

Being nice to you doesn't mean that they have developed feelings for you. Don't confuse the two together. It could be something as simple as she being nice to you because you were nice to her.

Based on your narration, it seems to me that she is not even trying to KC you. Just regard her as a casual friend and move on dude.

Ya. I ever tot that she might want to KC me. But it turned out that she didnt. I am happy to know that.

Yes I will treat her as a friend. And you're right. All these emotions are just confusing me only. To her it might just be nothing.

colins
17-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Good sharing bro, although I can imagine the number of such stories unfolding every night in GL, your account of the event is quite honestly written.

You dun need to fall in love with every female friends you have, you are still studying, so take this as a life experience that can change your perception of people outside Singapore. Less unfortunate people with much less choices that we have.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Good sharing bro, although I can imagine the number of such stories unfolding every night in GL, your account of the event is quite honestly written.

You dun need to fall in love with every female friends you have, you are still studying, so take this as a life experience that can change your perception of people outside Singapore. Less unfortunate people with much less choices that we have.

ya. I used to think badly of them. Now i dun anymore.

colins
17-09-2008, 12:16 PM
ya. I used to think badly of them. Now i dun anymore.

Well, now you are in a better position to understand 2 things at the least. 1st, how to treat people whom you think badly of, and 2nd how people feel being judged on the surface for their means of living. Not telling you to sympathise or love them mind you, but to understand things from a lot of perspectives before deciding what they represent, to you. With this, you can move on from this 'relationship' better.

jojogigi
17-09-2008, 12:18 PM
my this current prc gf is also working in lor8. but in china liao. Unless you don;t mind being the 3rd party of another r/s. i say GO FOR IT! but u make sure u are mentally and emotionally stable. This type of r/s is like the wind. come very fast.... go very fast. Its good training for ur future sg gf. Anyway its better for him to learn something take a hardfall earlier. Rather than getting cheated out of his cpf savings in his 50s. zSorry laa... my advice abit wierd. but really. life is short. take a hard one. Economy crisis liao... nothing to lose. hahaha.

weiwei09
17-09-2008, 12:42 PM
my this current prc gf is also working in lor8. but in china liao. Unless you don;t mind being the 3rd party of another r/s. i say GO FOR IT! but u make sure u are mentally and emotionally stable. This type of r/s is like the wind. come very fast.... go very fast. Its good training for ur future sg gf. Anyway its better for him to learn something take a hardfall earlier. Rather than getting cheated out of his cpf savings in his 50s. zSorry laa... my advice abit wierd. but really. life is short. take a hard one. Economy crisis liao... nothing to lose. hahaha.

Haha..So were you a 3rd party before? She never talked about her gf before. I choose not to ask. I dunno if he's singaporean or from china. Maybe I will ask just before she lives. jojogigi, is your gf still in this line when she went back?

Sirrus
18-09-2008, 01:24 AM
never fall in love with a PRC because the most they can stay is 2 months in sg...no future with them...

unless u like me, going to china to work (stable family business there)

Wooden_Handle
18-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Bro TS, I read through the post seems like you have very good impression of the lady, which is good and also a warning that KC is happening.

Whatever the WLs said must discount for 99.9% as some bros has said, and some will be very complicated to ensure she has your trust before making you a chai tau. For the history: like making you to return to visit, making sure you know her life story, explain she has bf, and even depend you with mf, these are just ways to lower down your resistance and make her job easier.

So since you may not have much to offer to her, and also you are more looking for bf/gf relationship, I think you can spend more time with study and classmates.

Just my 2 cents worth.

jojogigi
18-09-2008, 01:49 AM
Haha..So were you a 3rd party before? She never talked about her gf before. I choose not to ask. I dunno if he's singaporean or from china. Maybe I will ask just before she lives. jojogigi, is your gf still in this line when she went back?

not 3rd party. but people's action party. she got guys who bao her one. I don't mind really cos i know i can't afford. She's more like a friend cum gf. She's coming bk and she is still gonna be in this line. Till she earned enough to start business lo.

weiwei09
18-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Bro TS, I read through the post seems like you have very good impression of the lady, which is good and also a warning that KC is happening.

Whatever the WLs said must discount for 99.9% as some bros has said, and some will be very complicated to ensure she has your trust before making you a chai tau. For the history: like making you to return to visit, making sure you know her life story, explain she has bf, and even depend you with mf, these are just ways to lower down your resistance and make her job easier.

So since you may not have much to offer to her, and also you are more looking for bf/gf relationship, I think you can spend more time with study and classmates.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Hey thanks for your frank reply! I never intended to look for a bgr when I first started out with her. It is the things that followed that makes me feel this way.

In fact, I keep telling myself to move on. But I think as long she's still here, I'll allow myself to be embroiled in this fantasy.

Wait till she's gone..Maybe its easier to forget her then...

weiwei09
18-09-2008, 01:54 AM
not 3rd party. but people's action party. she got guys who bao her one. I don't mind really cos i know i can't afford. She's more like a friend cum gf. She's coming bk and she is still gonna be in this line. Till she earned enough to start business lo.

How did you 2 become bf/gf then? You asked her? Confessed? or?

jojogigi
18-09-2008, 02:05 AM
How did you 2 become bf/gf then? You asked her? Confessed? or?

mutual lo.. i did ask her... she said i can't afford her. ahahah and i laughed it off... anyway the relationship is to a pt there's no need to differentiate gf or friend. What matters was the companionship. Sometimes she need help. i help her lo. She need money. I pass a little to her lo. Sometimes i no money./.. the sex is free lo.

slider_72
18-09-2008, 10:01 AM
In fact, I keep telling myself to move on. But I think as long she's still here, I'll allow myself to be embroiled in this fantasy.

Wait till she's gone..Maybe its easier to forget her then...

Don't kid yourself. It doesn't happen that way, trust me. If you allow yourself to fall deeper into this, once she is gone, you will start to miss her and do irrational things like buying airticket to visit her in China, call her over the phone and smsing her everday, listen to Chinese love songs, think of her all the time, visit the places that you used to go with her, eat her favourite food, etc, etc, etc.

If you want to cut it and forget about her, don't even allow yourself to be embroiled in this fantasy. Once you are in it, the awakening process is damn tough.

Been there done that.

weiwei09
18-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Don't kid yourself. It doesn't happen that way, trust me. If you allow yourself to fall deeper into this, once she is gone, you will start to miss her and do irrational things like buying airticket to visit her in China, call her over the phone and smsing her everday, listen to Chinese love songs, think of her all the time, visit the places that you used to go with her, eat her favourite food, etc, etc, etc.

If you want to cut it and forget about her, don't even allow yourself to be embroiled in this fantasy. Once you are in it, the awakening process is damn tough.

Been there done that.

I think you really got me there..thats exactly what was I thinking at one point of time? Care to share your story and how does yours end?

xyz1001
18-09-2008, 10:42 AM

Been there done that.

Wahahahaha... I was abt to post the same things, bro slider.
TS, trust us, it really doesn't happen that way. :D

seeknewss
18-09-2008, 11:11 AM

Been there done that.

I like the part about "listen to Chinese love songs"... this action is seldom heard of but it did happen to me few years ago when I travelled to Beijing often on business. Those were the good old days... sigh..:(

jojogigi
18-09-2008, 11:41 AM

Been there done that.

oh im buying an airticket to shenzhen alright! to visit another gf. ahahahah one last fuck b4 i say goodbye to her. quite irrational.. BUT I LIKE! can chiong shenzhen at the same time. LOL. No need to call and sms everyday. No need to listen to chinese song. Just remember myself of the sex is enough liao.... LOL

aczeta76
18-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I think you really got me there..thats exactly what was I thinking at one point of time? Care to share your story and how does yours end?

Dun be lazy... read the other threads in "Matters of the Heart" and u will be imply amazed at how much some of those stories mirror your experiences.

n733
18-09-2008, 11:58 AM
pls...love and sex is different pls dont get emo on such stuff......beside based on what u wrote abt her all those is jus norm flirting done esp by prc so whats the big deal.....wake up wake up......:rolleyes:

slider_72
18-09-2008, 12:06 PM

I hijacked bro lovemachine's thread titled "Tears for a PRC Prostitute". You can read part of my story there, you can start from page 24 of that thread.

How did my story end? Well I would like to think that it has ended but I dare not put my money where my mouth is. I am currently undergoing Mount Cold Turkey therapy and ceasing all contact with her. I don't know what may happen though if she comes back to look for me say a few months down the road.

Perhaps I may once again be affected by this disease called "irrational exuberance"?

aces68
18-09-2008, 12:31 PM
I hijacked bro lovemachine's thread titled "Tears for a PRC Prostitute". You can read part of my story there, you can start from page 24 of that thread.

My story is also on that thread ;)
where is our resident expert, bro DYBJ, maybe he can offer some inspiring comments about bro weiwei09's case..:p

slider_72
18-09-2008, 01:02 PM
where is our resident expert, bro DYBJ, maybe he can offer some inspiring comments about bro weiwei09's case..:p

Maybe he still riding his roller coaster?

DO_YOU_BJ
18-09-2008, 01:03 PM

I have not posted anything yet cos from what i'm reading, some important info is missing, thus i'm waiting for more lite to be shed before commenting.

colins
18-09-2008, 01:31 PM
haha...the KC trap part hasn't happened yet?

Luvy duvy's the stage now mate. No hold's bar falling, delusional stage starting, changed future planning, lots of daily communication, "vic's" worksite monitoring disorder, keen interest in other success/failure stories, acute reduction in self-restraint...the list goes on.

What's more man?

weiwei09
18-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I have not posted anything yet cos from what i'm reading, some important info is missing, thus i'm waiting for more lite to be shed before commenting.

er...no..all that has happened till now have been told..she haven leave yet..so i guess you guys know my mood..

jojogigi
18-09-2008, 01:47 PM
pls...love and sex is different pls dont get emo on such stuff......beside based on what u wrote abt her all those is jus norm flirting done esp by prc so whats the big deal.....wake up wake up......:rolleyes:

eh i thought u only belong in TH and FL threads only.. why suddenly crash here. ahahaha

jojogigi
18-09-2008, 01:53 PM
er...no..all that has happened till now have been told..she haven leave yet..so i guess you guys know my mood..

i would recommend u not to put ur feelings into this... a little bit can. and the rest for other girls. Walk around Geylang somemmore u might meet someone that might click with u again. Trust me. It'll happen. It happened to me. I was so bored when my gf went bk. Till i met another one. The story just goes on my friend. Give urself a break. Give urself some sex. Woot.

Wooden_Handle
19-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Bro colins, I think the KC is already lurking behind the screen..:)

haha...the KC trap part hasn't happened yet?

Luvy duvy's the stage now mate.

What's more man?

xyz1001
19-09-2008, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=weiwei09]Ya. I ever tot that she might want to KC me. But it turned out that she didnt. I am happy to know that.
[QUOTE]

Ts, she didn't or she dun have to or she already did but u are not aware?

If I am her, this is how i would play this game.

On your 2nd visit, she already knew that u like her, do a personality studies on what type of man u are. Yes they can tell who is telling the truth and who is just playing with them, they deal with that all the time.

So for your case, all she need to do is to gently push u away ie telling u not to come GL again, telling u not to think too much, concentrate on your studies. This in fact will makes u come right back and even fall deeper. Coz u be thinking she is not trying to KC u and she is a good gal.

While pushing u away, she will send one or two sms to keep your hope alive. So that u two can continue as frens. Since she already has a bf, the best status u can hope for is close fren right? So she will tell u more abt herself so that u feel u know her better. Then she will share with u some secrets that she never told anyone but u, coz she feel comfortable with u, trust u and know that u would never hurt her... Best is to tell sad story, if able to shed a few tears, definite score high marks, definitely won your trust. And u feel like a special fren to her.
(Note: the a/m is a common trick that many gals use to keep and hang backup bfs)

So now u begin to think u are special to her, your mind starts to tell u that her kisses seems different, holding hands seems so natural, u are making love and not just bonking her... Your mind keep looking for evidences that she feels the same way too. Small gestures like when u are sick, she sms u to take care of your health, or even buy med for u scores a 100 pts. Soon u will be asking her how she feels abt you, she say she feel happy when with u, feel like her own self, but she has a bf already. And keeps u hanging.

Next, she probably intro her frens to you, and u makes u feel that u are in her life.

(Sorry i still green in this line so may have left out some details)

TS, u probably felt that something isn't right, and ur alarm has been triggered ya?

cydonia
19-09-2008, 09:26 AM
i agree, many a time it is very hard to act rationally when you are in love, or maybe not in love, say when you 'become attracted'. You know what you r doing is foolish, but at the same time you can't stop yourself from doing it.

I should say, the advise will be given by the bros here. But taking it or believing it ultimately is up to you. I feel that you are a smart person, and you already know what to do. My good frens and all the senior bro always say, must pamper our xiao di di, but; Don't always let our xiao di di take over us, we r the one with the logic, they are the one with the impulse!

Sometimes facing it head on is also a ways to settle everything, just go in and be mentally prepared and try to be financially wise ... hope you discovered the answer you want... =]

my 1 dollar kopi :D

weiwei09
19-09-2008, 09:40 AM
The KC trap had happened. I can't believe it.

Smsed her yesterday that I have straightened out my thoughts. She asked what thoughts. I said next time then say la. She say she knows its sth regarding her. I said yes I already wake myself up from this dream. She said good and that she's happy for me and if she deserve any credit?

She then continued to ask if I can give her a present? I said I might not be able to, givien that I am just a student by day and tutor by night. I asked her what is it. She said not more than $500. She said she saw a gold bracelet that she likes when she went to pearl centre. She wants to wear it everyday.

I saw it coming. "Jiang hai shi lao de la" kudos to you guys. Luckily I have already woken up b4 I sms her. I said I really can't. I asked if she will be disappointted?

She said a little but no problem we are still friends. I said sorry and that I feel sad that I can't even give a visitor a present.(I am starting to play the game now). She said please don't and treat that she have not said.

I went on to said that I have already prepared a departure gift for her but not as gui zhong. She was very interested to know what is it but I didn't say.

Ok. You guys are right. I am sure you all are smiling now. You guys earn my respect. Really. I've truly seen the ugly world.

Anyway I've long agreed to bring her to shop next week for the things she need to bring back to China. I will not fall into the trap. Thanks alot to you guys.

Thanks fellow seniors. You have my respects.

slider_72
19-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Ok. You guys are right. I am sure you all are smiling now.

Sorry bro, I couldn't resist the smile when I read your last post. With a WL, money is always an issue, even if she does have genuine feelings for you. If you have spare cash to throw, you can always bring her out, have a good time, etc but always remember never to get emotionally entangled. If you do that, you are merely spending money to entertain yourself, no more.

But if you are still a student giving tuition to support yourself, I say keep your money under your pillow and stop seeing her and don't even give her the farewell gift. What is the point? What are you trying to prove? To show that you are generous? To show that you really felt something for her and that you were not lying to her when you said that you liked her?

Given the current economic outlook, there may be a substantial period of time before we get to see any recovery. In these climate, you may find some difficulties getting a job immediately after graduation, depending on your major. If that ever happened, you will be thankful that the money you have now is kept under your pillow instead.

weiwei09
19-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Sorry bro, I couldn't resist the smile when I read your last post. With a WL, money is always an issue, even if she does have genuine feelings for you. If you have spare cash to throw, you can always bring her out, have a good time, etc but always remember never to get emotionally entangled. If you do that, you are merely spending money to entertain yourself, no more.

But if you are still a student giving tuition to support yourself, I say keep your money under your pillow and stop seeing her and don't even give her the farewell gift. What is the point? What are you trying to prove? To show that you are generous? To show that you really felt something for her and that you were not lying to her when you said that you liked her?

Given the current economic outlook, there may be a substantial period of time before we get to see any recovery. In these climate, you may find some difficulties getting a job immediately after graduation, depending on your major. If that ever happened, you will be thankful that the money you have now is kept under your pillow instead.

Thanks for the frank reply. I thought I would feel hurt but I don't. At all! Thanks to all the wake up calls that the kind people here have tried. Even we don't know who easch other are, we all have been through the same thing. I am really thankful for it.

To me the small gift is just a token of meeting a friend who visits my country. Although I can't accept that she asked for a gift yesterday, I still felt her truthfulness when we went out the other time. She really did treat me as a friend, and not someone to KC.

I am not under any illusion. Humans can see and feel. I am sure you guys do as well. For now I will carefully play my piece and not make myself to be vulnerable. It's only a few days before she goes.

(anyway market is doing fine today.good news)

colins
19-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Bro weiwei, when you go to school, you study. Same principle applies to her. Consolation is, whether she like it or not, or how much she treasure her 'friendship' with you, this is how the relationship works. Yes someone might have taught her, but just like you, your tutor's intention is to help you excel in what you're supposed to do.

Turning it around, this is how WL relationship always come down to. There is no need for hurt or anger or distress, as it is just very objectively acted out. She's only playing her role, and in her role as a WL in sg there is simply no room for anything real.

FL Lover
19-09-2008, 02:28 PM
To me the small gift is just a token of meeting a friend who visits my country. Although I can't accept that she asked for a gift yesterday, I still felt her truthfulness when we went out the other time. She really did treat me as a friend, and not someone to KC.

Bro, if you really want to give a farewell gift for her, it will better if u get it in advance and pass it to her. Never ask a WLs to go shopping wtih you even if it is just buying some stuffs for her to bring back... To her, the promise of bringing her out for shopping is a good chance to get what she wants... can be not expensive but if she gets a few of those "not so expensive" items... it can snowball...

Anyway agreed with some bros.. there is no points to bring her out for shopping if yor relationship is just friends with her... If you are just a friend to her, do you think she will agree to ask you to pay for her stuffs? Even your normal friends will not ask you pay too....

aces68
19-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Anyway I've long agreed to bring her to shop next week for the things she need to bring back to China. I will not fall into the trap. Thanks alot to you guys..

bro, this is a definite bad idea. Imagine while you are bringing her shopping and she sees something she likes and asks whether you can buy for her as a gift and she keeps KC you to buy it, what will you say ? Unless you have a heart of steel, you will probably melt and give way to her...maybe you will say something like, "i can't buy this but I can buy something else for you which is cheaper"..like this you already kena her KC trap.

I suggest you make up a story and avoid going shopping with her. Since you already got her a gift, just meet and pass her the gift if you really want to.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Remember wat is the most definite reason why they come here to work. Money
They have been trained not to be shy to ask for gifts...if they can get a LV from you...good, if they cant, a free meal will also do.
Their policy is simple, live off people in what ever ways possible.
But again, there are those that will give you this impression so as to gain your trust 1st.

Going shopping with her to buy stuff back may be a good thing but your mind must be strong.
You can accompany her, but DUN buy anything. Make sure she pays for all her own stuff.
If you really wanna be a nice guy, do go buy her a farewell gift so that she can remember you by.

Remember, the holy cup is more valuable than a cup made from rubies and gold anf FYI, that's made of wood.
This would allow you to gauge how much to spend on the gift liao.
Its all about sincerity not price! Reaction after receiving the gift will shed alot of lite to you.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-09-2008, 08:39 PM
It's so heart warming to see so many bros here have awakened and now also able to help those in need.
Kudos to all of you.
For bro slider, it's not 3, it's back to 4 hahaha long story but if got kopi time, will tell you more.

At least now i am sure i can go live my life, FINALLY patch up my broken concrete wall and continue on my path.

God Bless you all, you're good souls.

colins
19-09-2008, 08:51 PM
It's so heart warming to see so many bros here have awakened and now also able to help those in need.
Kudos to all of you.
For bro slider, it's not 3, it's back to 4 hahaha long story but if got kopi time, will tell you more.

At least now i am sure i can go live my life, FINALLY patch up my broken concrete wall and continue on my path.

God Bless you all, you're good souls.

There's always plenty of room for improvement, buddy, since we're all still so young. Congrats :p

cydonia
19-09-2008, 08:59 PM

(anyway market is doing fine today.good news)

Bro, i suggest u keep the gift to yourself. The fact that she asked you to buy the gold bracelet for her is a sign that, she had treated you as a target for KC. Acting true, and being true is different thing.

Don't even think of being a nice guy now, even a small gift is not worth giving to her. She might say that you guys are still friends, in actual fact she is keeping her window open. If she really had treated you as a friend she would have do what a friend would do; i don't see my friend asking me to buy them any bracelet or expecting any gift from me

Know who your true friends are. I don't believe a friend will in anyway ask his/her friend to buy them something (without thinking of returning). Let along a gold bracelet. That is simply out of the question. Being friends are being truthful to each other, and not manipulative. She had went into this so called friendship with you being a KC target in mind (she is being manipulative). She is in no way a friends to you, or you to her; you're a target, simply put. There is friends out there that you should spend that gift on. I suggest you use the gift money for a session with her, at least that is a transaction.

I remember boss posting an interview of a WL which is stickied, maybe if u go take a look at it again. It might harden your heart, and really straighten you out. :)

lenux
19-09-2008, 10:36 PM

This is an interesting thread...I think she did well in her own profession and has since earn your trust and respect. The KC part is still far from real. Take care bro.

yang punk
19-09-2008, 11:32 PM
China is progressing fast...very fast! Those who are not so well off are also caught up in the get rich quick mood. To them selling their body is nothing (if they are married their husbands would even encourage them. Prostitute themselves for a year or two and make enough money to start their own biz or build a house...etc.

They may be in Sg for 2 months...take a look at their passport and you may just see the places they have been to KL Tokyo Dubai wherever they can make a fast buck. The wl are not stupid...their pr skill is to be admired...

If she could get you to rtf regularly so can she with others...that's why she got busier as days go by...

Just thank your lucky star you are enlightened before you get into deep shit!

_AXL_
20-09-2008, 05:06 PM
She then continued to ask if I can give her a present? I said I might not be able to, givien that I am just a student by day and tutor by night. I asked her what is it. She said not more than $500. She said she saw a gold bracelet that she likes when she went to pearl centre. She wants to wear it everyday.

wear everyday her head ah!!!

u know why chinatown? quite a few goldsmiths there operate on the basis that if these girls go back to them with the jewelry and receipt, they could exchange it for cash at 70% value...

a 6-month PRC fling told me this to warn me not to fall into that trap... no need to mention that she went there countless times with assorted carrotheads...

I saw it coming. "Jiang hai shi lao de la" kudos to you guys. Luckily I have already woken up b4 I sms her. I said I really can't. I asked if she will be disappointted?

good for u!!! many r not so lucky, despite the constant warning threads...

jojogigi
20-09-2008, 06:26 PM
wear everyday her head ah!!!

u know why chinatown? quite a few goldsmiths there operate on the basis that if these girls go back to them with the jewelry and receipt, they could exchange it for cash at 70% value...

a 6-month PRC fling told me this to warn me not to fall into that trap... no need to mention that she went there countless times with assorted carrotheads...

good for u!!! many r not so lucky, despite the constant warning threads...

that why i smart. I buy 75% white gold. Cannot sell for money...MAUAHAHAHAH

_AXL_
20-09-2008, 07:05 PM
that why i smart. I buy 75% white gold. Cannot sell for money...MAUAHAHAHAH

haizzz... think u missed the big picture...

let old uncle here be the arse to tell u the cold hard truth...

1. if bought at those shops that have a standing offer to purchase back their sold items, it doesnt matter what u bought for them, even laptops and other electronics... even 75% white gold, although i have no idea what that means... 25% corrogated iron?:confused:

2. u already spent at least hundreds of dollars on the 75% white gold, right??? not smart at all liao...:(

u must learn from now on, that the most expensive bonks r the free ones...

jojogigi
20-09-2008, 07:17 PM

1. if bought at those shops that have a standing offer to purchase back their sold items, it doesnt matter what u bought for them, even laptops and other electronics... even 75% white gold, although i have no idea what that means... 25% corrogated iron?:confused:

2. u already spent at least hundreds of dollars on the 75% white gold, right??? not smart at all liao...:(

75% white gold is cheap. And free bonks sometimes is really free. LOL.

bumper_boy2000
21-09-2008, 01:56 AM
sorry, what is KC?

bumper_boy2000
21-09-2008, 01:58 AM
sorry bros, have been wondering wad's KC. care to enlighten me?

uncletoby
21-09-2008, 03:34 AM
sorry bros, have been wondering wad's KC. care to enlighten me?

KC Trap : Kum Cheng Trap = Feelings Trap.
Refers to a situation where a man falls for a woman (typically a prostitute), and pays dearly for it (monetarily and emotionally).

Hope this helps!

_AXL_
21-09-2008, 05:13 PM
75% white gold is cheap. And free bonks sometimes is really free. LOL.

whatever that pushes yr buttons. since u dont sound married, no harm having a little fun while u r still young.:D

free bonks r really free when u pick a girl up at MOS, fuck her silly and dont exchange numbers.;) but with a WL, nothing is ever free...

weiwei09
22-09-2008, 10:05 AM
We nv talked about the bracelet again. She asked me to find a bottle of perfume the her bf wanted. I went to orchard on fri but they don't sell. I thought it was some kind of expensive perfume.

In the end I found it a Mustafa. It was a kind of perfume that is outdated already. And its cheap.

Went to GL to find her. She saw me and asked why I came? Then in a very awkward manner, she asked"you qu ma?" very softly. It's like there's more than just business between us. Went up with her to Hotel room. I passed her the perfume that she needed and told her how I got it. I tell her its so cheap she can get 10 bottles for her bf. She laughed.

She came close to me and asked that I really don't want? I said no.

So we talked abit about her bf. She said they dun see each other often. And I asked if they are going to marry? She say at least have to wait till next year. I said thats fast, she would be 22 only.

"At times, when you're tired you just want to settle down. Wanting to settle down is easy, finding someone to settle down with is difficult."

(I've learnt not to listen 100% to what they say and take with a pinch of salt)

But I reckon she might not like her bf alot. JUst a thought though.

Her MF called. We've talked for 45min. I gave her the $100 for her time. She refused at first. But I said plus this time its total $500. You can buy the bracelet already. She said she regretted mentioning the bracelet that time. She know she shouldn't have.

All the 5 times I see her she wears the same top.

I smsed her saying that I don't want not becos I tired. I treat her as a friend.

She understood and thanked me.

weiwei09
22-09-2008, 10:08 AM
We didnt go shopping today. She wanted to get stuffs for her friends back in hometown but she said she have to settle her air tix. She asked if i can go with her on tuesday. I said I cant. She asked why. I said I am busy.

She asked for Wed, which is her last day in SG. I said ok and that if she not working at night we can have more time.

She said she might want to work cos she not feeling very well today. I said treat yourself better and hung up.

I smsed her asking why is she not feeling well. She said she got flu. I wanted to change and bring flu mediine down. But i stopped myself. I asked if she have medicine. She said she have it. I adviced her to take b4 she sleeps.

3am its raining heavily. I was rudely awakened. Smsed her to see if she's fine. She told me she's already home and there's no rain. I didnt reply and slept.

I've harden myself and that I am really treating her as a friend only. I am really thankful for bros here as this is our only channel of voicing out.

Long live SBF.

for bros who have stocks, market indicators are showing a turn MIGHT be coming.

slider_72
22-09-2008, 10:25 AM

OMG :eek: I thought you cut it loose already? Basket, you like flying kite man. Tarik a bit, let go a bit, tarik again. Sigh...

DO_YOU_BJ
22-09-2008, 12:05 PM
OMG :eek: I thought you cut it loose already? Basket, you like flying kite man. Tarik a bit, let go a bit, tarik again. Sigh...

Bro, mine is very different from most if not all the KC stories here.
Anyways, this week whole family will be heading down to sifu.
His word will be the final deciding factor.

aces68
22-09-2008, 12:44 PM
I've harden myself and that I am really treating her as a friend only. I am really thankful for bros here as this is our only channel of voicing out.

Long live SBF.

good on you, bro. remember to keep it that way. don;t soften your heart.
btw, you seem to be an expert in stocks ?

jojogigi
22-09-2008, 12:55 PM
edited. dun mind me...

DO_YOU_BJ
22-09-2008, 01:11 PM

Long live SBF.

What i can advise you to do is to go see her on her last day.
Have a heart to heart talk wif her.
Do not go to a room but more like a public area and have a nice talk & also bring a good closure to yourself.
Her...errr i really dun care but you i bother.
Go there, talk to her, get your closure and then bid von voyage.
At least, she left the island with a closed chapter for yourself.
That's very important.
Because if not, you'll be wondering this & that. And that aint good dude.

Have a tot abt this, you know you'll agree.

weiwei09
22-09-2008, 05:06 PM
good on you, bro. remember to keep it that way. don;t soften your heart.
btw, you seem to be an expert in stocks ?

not an expert but i can say some which i took note of did do quite well...
being a student i don't have alot to put into the market. Just some days if i need money do some day trades. Else hands off.Ha.

weiwei09
22-09-2008, 05:07 PM
What i can advise you to do is to go see her on her last day.
Have a heart to heart talk wif her.
Do not go to a room but more like a public area and have a nice talk & also bring a good closure to yourself.
Her...errr i really dun care but you i bother.
Go there, talk to her, get your closure and then bid von voyage.
At least, she left the island with a closed chapter for yourself.
That's very important.
Because if not, you'll be wondering this & that. And that aint good dude.

Have a tot abt this, you know you'll agree.

I agree. I contemplated doing it. But heck, she's leaving for good. We have nothing to lose. right.

flowerpot
22-09-2008, 05:45 PM

OLD UNCLE!!!

CLAP,CLAP!!!!!

i agree that the most expensive bonks r the free ones.....
fuck.... i am in this deep shit....

slider_72
22-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro, mine is very different from most if not all the KC stories here.
Anyways, this week whole family will be heading down to sifu.
His word will be the final deciding factor.

Bro, you are unique. I cannot think of anyone who has a situation even remotely close to yours. Come to think of it, I cannot think of any TVB series with a storyline as interesting as yours.

jojogigi
22-09-2008, 07:26 PM

ok la i know her 2 yrs liao. I spent bout 2k on her for the sex. and little things lo in these 2 yrs. Now more like friends liao. Nothing to left to KC lol.
I never really spend alot on her. And she still wore the ring i gave to her, never sell la. I also dunno whats my r/s to her. Overall still a good thing between me and her. And in this 2 yrs the only presents i bought her is 1 ring from Taka Jewellery, 1 christian dior perfume from HK, 1 claypot rice from Lorong 33, 1 porridge from Mongkok Dimsum, 1 fish and chip from mr bean and one mixed rice from coffee shop. So i dunno still im carrat or not. but i feel im not la....

BBSS
22-09-2008, 07:59 PM

Been there done that.

Bro Slider,

really totally agree with u.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Bro, you are unique. I cannot think of anyone who has a situation even remotely close to yours. Come to think of it, I cannot think of any TVB series with a storyline as interesting as yours.

HAHA ur rite bro.
U know actually we did tok about this the other nite about the TV series 真情 like our story more drama and sure will capture audience attention.
So, if we sell the rites, i'll finally be rich & can retire liaozzz

DO_YOU_BJ
22-09-2008, 09:06 PM
I agree. I contemplated doing it. But heck, she's leaving for good. We have nothing to lose. right.

WRONG!
They always say that, but dun worry, they'll be back.
Give her 1 full year.
If she no show, i also support you to go up.
It's always the same thing, I SWEAR THIS IS MY LAST TIME HERE but nabei, couple of mths later bump into her somewhere somehow.

Check wif the bros throughout the forum and see how many have seen them re-appear and how many saw them disappear for good.

Wooden_Handle
23-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Bro, I think somehow if they have over-exposed themselves in a country they may move to another one for a while. Like Japan, middle east, malaysia for a start.

WRONG!

Check wif the bros throughout the forum and see how many have seen them re-appear and how many saw them disappear for good.

_AXL_
23-09-2008, 11:43 AM
i agree that the most expensive bonks r the free ones.....
fuck.... i am in this deep shit....

oh dear... better get out of it soon. but easier said than done, i know...

for the past few months, whenever i m in sg, i always call up this PRC girl to satiate my needs as my wife wasnt feeling too good during her pregnancy. at first, she said any amount will do. then after a while, the PRC ktv girl didnt want to take money from me anymore!!!:confused:

so all my "SPAWN" defences all on high alert and i make it a point to carry more cash than necessary with me. so, when i want to pay her say $200 for the nite, i would make sure i had $400 with me so that i would insist on "half for me and half for u" home expenses or for her shopping. so that she will never be able to elevate this monetary transaction status to a "in a relationship" level.

why i insist on that? cos i know my wife would eventually forgive me if i fucked and paid, but i dont know if she would do that if i had an affair outside.:p

hope my strategy can give u some suggestions to suit yr own needs. take care, ya?

ok la i know her 2 yrs liao. I spent bout 2k on her for the sex. and little things lo in these 2 yrs. Now more like friends liao. Nothing to left to KC lol.
I never really spend alot on her. And she still wore the ring i gave to her, never sell la. I also dunno whats my r/s to her. Overall still a good thing between me and her. And in this 2 yrs the only presents i bought her is 1 ring from Taka Jewellery, 1 christian dior perfume from HK, 1 claypot rice from Lorong 33, 1 porridge from Mongkok Dimsum, 1 fish and chip from mr bean and one mixed rice from coffee shop. So i dunno still im carrat or not. but i feel im not la....

not really carrot lah, from yr list of expenditure.

but do u have a conscience??? not trying to suan u, but if one day, she tells u that she sees u as someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with (from yr story, very likely hor...), what would u do? would u tell her that she is nothing but a value for money bonk??? would u accept her, knowing that yr family would never, and not to mention that fear of meeting her regular clients while shopping at taka???

jojogigi
23-09-2008, 01:04 PM
oh dear... better get out of it soon. but easier said than done, i know...

for the past few months, whenever i m in sg, i always call up this PRC girl to satiate my needs as my wife wasnt feeling too good during her pregnancy. at first, she said any amount will do. then after a while, the PRC ktv girl didnt want to take money from me anymore!!!:confused:

so all my "SPAWN" defences all on high alert and i make it a point to carry more cash than necessary with me. so, when i want to pay her say $200 for the nite, i would make sure i had $400 with me so that i would insist on "half for me and half for u" home expenses or for her shopping. so that she will never be able to elevate this monetary transaction status to a "in a relationship" level.

why i insist on that? cos i know my wife would eventually forgive me if i fucked and paid, but i dont know if she would do that if i had an affair outside.:p

hope my strategy can give u some suggestions to suit yr own needs. take care, ya?

not really carrot lah, from yr list of expenditure.

but do u have a conscience??? not trying to suan u, but if one day, she tells u that she sees u as someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with (from yr story, very likely hor...), what would u do? would u tell her that she is nothing but a value for money bonk??? would u accept her, knowing that yr family would never, and not to mention that fear of meeting her regular clients while shopping at taka???

i dun mind leh marrying her. i have no doubts in marrying a WL. Cos i dun care what pple think. (Yes i very extreme case). But for now marriage is not on my mind la. Make money impt. My family accepts any girl i marry so they are very supportive one. No la the WL wont marry me one and also dun really love me. Most of the time i call her up in China. She nvr call me from there. If i girl loves you. She's call you up no matter where she is. No la i nvr tell her she's a value for money bonk la. More like I support her she support me lo. If i look down on her, i would not have gotten her a ring or perfume. A WL's value is depended on the presents she receives, i know u don't agree, But really ma. Don't say character wise la. If she's really valuable, pple even buy landed property for her. Happened b4.. anyway i also dunno wat the fuck im talkin liao...side track liao....hahaha. But u all married pple also very bad!!! got wife liao still go out anyhow... ahahahha thats why i dun dare get married. cos i know i will be like u guys...mehehehee. ok bye.

_AXL_
23-09-2008, 01:16 PM
i dun mind leh marrying her. i have no doubts in marrying a WL. Cos i dun care what pple think. (Yes i very extreme case). But for now marriage is not on my mind la. Make money impt. My family accepts any girl i marry so they are very supportive one. No la the WL wont marry me one and also dun really love me. Most of the time i call her up in China. She nvr call me from there. If i girl loves you. She's call you up no matter where she is. No la i nvr tell her she's a value for money bonk la. More like I support her she support me lo. If i look down on her, i would not have gotten her a ring or perfume. A WL's value is depended on the presents she receives, i know u don't agree, But really ma. Don't say character wise la. If she's really valuable, pple even buy landed property for her. Happened b4.. anyway i also dunno wat the fuck im talkin liao...side track liao....hahaha. But u all married pple also very bad!!! got wife liao still go out anyhow... ahahahha thats why i dun dare get married. cos i know i will be like u guys...mehehehee. ok bye.

bro, glad u r not taking it the wrong way. i m antagonistic many a time in this forum, but this is not one of those times.:p

somehow, i understand what u r talking about, although u r right about the part that i really dont agree with the presents she receives. however, calls from china doesnt mean a thing as well. but there r many considerations to make when marrying a WL, regardless of nationality. so, if u ever want to go to that extreme, think from all angles first. take care, ya?;)

as for us married guys, we r bad. thought that is a given fact already???:confused: so long as we can dream up of an excuse or find a chink in our wives' armour, we would exploit that weakness to the fullest. dont think any married guys here would dispute that... :D

flowerpot
23-09-2008, 07:13 PM
bro, glad u r not taking it the wrong way. i m antagonistic many a time in this forum, but this is not one of those times.:p

somehow, i understand what u r talking about, although u r right about the part that i really dont agree with the presents she receives. however, calls from china doesnt mean a thing as well. but there r many considerations to make when marrying a WL, regardless of nationality. so, if u ever want to go to that extreme, think from all angles first. take care, ya?;)

as for us married guys, we r bad. thought that is a given fact already???:confused: so long as we can dream up of an excuse or find a chink in our wives' armour, we would exploit that weakness to the fullest. dont think any married guys here would dispute that... :D

I am sure married guys will expliot wives' weakness to the fullest, at least most guys will...
I am definitely 1 of them, but i will feel guilty occassionally. I dun understand myself too.
I am the kind who need to seek great excitements, but OCCASSIONALLY, I will feel very guilty, I know that i am wrong, but i cannot treat my wife any better than normal times, else she will know I did something wrong.

BUT, the next day, I am back as an ADVENTUROUS man... hahaha

jojogigi
23-09-2008, 08:52 PM
I am sure married guys will expliot wives' weakness to the fullest, at least most guys will...
I am definitely 1 of them, but i will feel guilty occassionally. I dun understand myself too.
I am the kind who need to seek great excitements, but OCCASSIONALLY, I will feel very guilty, I know that i am wrong, but i cannot treat my wife any better than normal times, else she will know I did something wrong.

adventure.. dun kenna tiger eat or snake bite can liao. whahahah jungle is very dangerous!.

_AXL_
23-09-2008, 09:17 PM

who doesnt feel guilty??? but somehow we get forgetful about it, or think that i can make it up by spending the whole weekend going shopping with her...

maybe u r the "out of sight, out of mind" type of guy... try putting yr family's photo in your wallet, the wallpaper on yr phone and even stick those neo-prints on yr phone and see whether u will think twice before u decide to call the OKTs.:p

for me, no use... i m not that adventurous, but i just have no conscience...:D

DO_YOU_BJ
23-09-2008, 11:48 PM
for me, no use... i m not that adventurous, but i just have no conscience...:D

Ahhhh, a cheongster wif out a heart.
I'm same of you.

_AXL_
24-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Ahhhh, a cheongster wif out a heart.
I'm same of you.

:D not the same!!!

i scared i fall for the KC trap, but u trap them with yr KC!!!:eek:

compared to u, i amateur level niah...:o

Lester1
26-09-2008, 04:58 PM
there is 1 this theory....if a girl cry for you...especially during a break up...mean she likes u...1 prc fl told me tat.

especially when later u noe tat the girl seldom cry and hv a hard head.

the prc fl told me tat if she can cry n still treat me like a kc...then she should hv the best actress award...she say why would any1 go such way to make a one a kc....especially they say tat sg man are good for kc...

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 01:23 PM
:D not the same!!!

i scared i fall for the KC trap, but u trap them with yr KC!!!:eek:

compared to u, i amateur level niah...:o

No like tat leh.......
Me no expert la.
Trap already also no shiok...
Last time trap liao get free bonks for abt 2 weeks then split
Now trap liao also no mood to bonk...need feeling...meat alone cant satisfy....
So have more wives wive TRUE feelings better & also, much cheaper than constant cheonging.

~iOOi~
27-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Just remember to have clear mind. As the saying, "Bypasser see the whole game, Engrosser is the one get hooked!"

Try look for another angle outside the relation. Hope this help;)

onegoal
01-10-2008, 02:43 PM

If you take 2 months to develop the relationship from zero,
u'll take 2 month of suffering before u can start to forget her!

Carry on, and u'll suffer more later.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2008, 03:52 PM
there is 1 this theory....if a girl cry for you...especially during a break up...mean she likes u...1 prc fl told me tat.

the prc fl told me tat if she can cry n still treat me like a kc...then she should hv the best actress award...she say why would any1 go such way to make a one a kc....especially they say tat sg man are good for kc...

Totally bull bro.
FYI, i have trained myself to do the most POTENT trick for many years as a KC traps for WLs. And it has yet to fail me.
That's to cry! Yes cry, like a weeping baby.
Do that at times of alcohol intoxication but when you're not drunk but do act drunk!
After that, 99.99%, she will kenna your KC for sure. So the tears and cries are subjective to debate unless you are very familiar with the individual mentioned.
After i KC them, have a jolly time, i will be giggling in the toilet, another one bites the dust.
Practise a habit of pressing your palm on her chest to feel her heartbeat.
One can lie without twitching an eye, but it'll take a damn power person to control his/her rhythm of their heartbeat.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:38 AM
I think so too, the PRC WL will cry and cry to melt whatever you make of, their tears are easy to come by and with practice, they are wonderful actress

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:44 AM
especially they say tat sg man are good for kc...

This honestly, i've heard many times.
They say SG men are easily swayed by little actions that the PRC chick is interested in them...its called over confidence to me.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:46 AM
I can say may be we are niave...:)

This honestly, its called over confidence to me.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:48 AM
I can say may be we are niave...:)

Yes, you are rite.
Many SG men are not exposed to this kinda things thus falling into KC traps are common.
If you're a frequent traveler & played in north south east west, then, you'll understand how little effort they need to KC men here.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:54 AM
I think some KC-ing in other country are very obvious, like supporting them during their performance or buying gold for them at very early meeting.

I did travel sometimes and clocked more than 50,000 miles per year but the best actresses can be found in SG only, I may say.

Yes, you are rite.
Many SG men are not exposed to this kinda things thus falling into KC traps are common.
If you're a frequent traveler & played in north south east west, then, you'll understand how little effort they need to KC men here.

aces68
02-10-2008, 05:12 PM

i dun quite agree..even if she likes you, it doesn't mean that she is not trying to KC you into her trap.

pewpew
06-10-2008, 12:34 PM
You will never know what will happen unless you are facing it.

Anyway, it just shows you still have feelings wondering around... :cool:

kiasuxxx
07-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Bro,
Be mentally strong....GL is not the place to start a relationship. You look for companionship, they look for $. Happy come, happy go.. "Fang Ren Zhi Xing, Bu Ke Wu". I had a similar relationship with a PRC gal working in Thailand but we drew the lines damned clear from the start. Whenever I was in Bangkok, she will spend 1 wk with me & I pay her everytime. It is the only way to remind her the relationship. She never ever asked me for more money or request me to buy anything & sometimes I even stayed & ate at her place for free. She also offered raw a few times but I declined everytime. I knew she has a few regular overseas clients & working in massage palour. I killed the relationship immediately when she asked to visit me in S'pore & pestering me to treat her as a gf. I only think of her now only when I am horny or lonely...so this is not love at all. I hope you have the courage to pull yourself out of the mud...or else there is only 1 final destination.