PDA

View Full Version : Tears For A PRC Prostitute - Finale

lovemachine
28-10-2008, 05:09 AM
Hi all,

This is a continuation of where i left off and i started a new thread as this will be the finale and that there was a lot of discussions after my last post 2 months ago. And i have gotton a lot of PMs from other members about the ending, so i thought i start a new thread to make things easier.

After my last meeting with her 2 months ago, i couldnt bear to leave her. Keep going to and fro her place and co-existed with her other "lover" who gave her money. :)

Still i must maintained that im not exactly heads over toes for her.

Some might say duh! But at the end of the day, i didnt spend much on her, its really emotions on my side. But i did spend a lot of time with her.

Then this thought striked me, if this other guy is rich and young (hes average looker), will they have unprotected sex?

This really turned me off, i mean i know having unprotected sex with her is already a risks, but towards the end of the relationship my big head was gaining its sanity back more than my small head.

So long story short, after my last post in the previous thread, i was staying with her for another 2 weeks before i thought this thing is crazy.

During that 2 weeks, that guy would visit her almost every night and what i do i was to leave home for the night (when he came) and joined my gal in the wee hours of the morning!

I was effectively playing second fiddle.

Reason? That guy was paying her money per month (i wasnt) and she needed money (i didnt give her monthly allowance).

So came this one night when i purposely drop by her place when the guy was there and both of them were shocked to see me.

She asked me: why did you come down?

I said, "Honestly you were having unprotected sex right?".

I lied that i was outside the house and heard them fucking, and i bet her my last dime that if i were to went into the room i wouldnt see a used condom.

She kept quiet.

I was really sad at that point in time in the sense that i have to endure someone i liked fucking with another man. But at the same time, i just think this whole thing is crazy and gotta end.

So i said, i think we are off - she kept quiet and told the guy to leave the room first, and we went in.

At this point in time, knowing that i cannot offer her marriage (they either want money or marriage - which is a way out for them). I did a crazy thing. After that guy rawed her, i fucked her for the very last time and she was crying, saying that with that kinda money she gotta do it RAW.

this time i cant be bothered with the "reasons" - though i think its rational and tot its a good way for the relationship to end by letting her feel guilty about it (which is a bit underhand on my side). But this allows me to let it go easier than i ditch her.

So after that farewell fuck, i bidded goodbye and didnt contact her for the 2 weeks to come.

And funny thing is, that 2 weeks was pretty ok for me. I guess i realised i cant have a future with her and the whole thing is a waste of time (from that context), but of course i did miss her but its not that strong as i was trying my luck on other gals to divert attention and working hard at my work.

She dropped me a few smses during this period of time which i didnt reply. Which was good.

Then on a Sunday when i was sian-ing a local girl (not WL) in DragonFly - knn so heng met her.

She saw me first and smsed me "singapore is so small, i actually bumped into him at a club" this sms was addressed to her friend but she pretended to sms it wrongly to me.

This time as i got a local girl, i responded just in case she talked some shit to my target.

So i went over to her table for a drink and fuck, as i was quite high she gave me love bites over my neck as she saw me with another girl.

i told her - fuck man i got no money to give you and you already found someone who is young and good to you, lets move on.

But by then my that sg girl already saw me hugging her and with the love bites she just fucking turned off and everything was gone with her.

Feeling dulan, that same night i went to her place (that guy wasnt there) and wanted to scold her for screwing my date as she bitted me purposely.

When i opened the door, there she was - pretending to be a bit drunk and wore my favourite bra and g - string. and lying her in a very alluring positions.

However, being pissed - i didnt touch her. Just told her that i was fucking disappointed with what happened and told her we all should move on.

She just kept quiet, pretending to be drunk and tossing around in bed (and i suspected that she was trying to seduce me).

Reason? When i talked about us moving on with life - she kept quiet, when i said i wanted to go back home (without fucking her), she held me back.

then i sat at the corner of the bed, looking at the same old familiar scene which witnessed our lovely journy earlier - only difference is that we are no longer together and physically, there we are in the same room once again - after she fuck up my date.

i kept quiet and sat alone there for like 1 hour. mind blank as i was feeling rather emotional. And occassionally i would steal a few glances at her - pretty and lying there eyes closed.

Then she sat up and hugged me from the back - stripping me and caressing me. That same old familiar feeling.

This time i gave in and we started to foreplay. When i penetrate her love canal and started to rock her, i realised that i was trying for almost 1 hour without cumming.

Reason? She lied to me and the whole thing was to have ended.

When i gave up in frustrations, she told me - i also knew you love me truly - if not you would have cummed.

Quite honestly at that point in time i was telling myself she has the upper hand in terms of handing emotions and the longer i dragged - the more dangerous it will become for me.

So i told her no - i was tired. And said if she wanted it i would gladly give it to her.

She smiled weakly.

I asked her why she bitted me in the club and she kept quiet.

Another 1 hour passed with me firing the same qn over and again (i dunno why i did that).

Then she said: you are my only.

I smiled and this time - i fucked her hard. Dunno why also but guess just horny with a bit of feelings.

So i came inside her and make her perform all my favourite acts.

After that i told her we should move on and i simply dressed and go.

After that day, i never saw her again but we still did exchange smses. She did offer to buy me stuff, dinner but i turned them all down.

After that incident, due to one reason or another i really lost interests in it. Cos with her holding the upper hand in the r/s and the kind of stupid emotional roller coaster ride im going thro, i got a feeling shes gonna screw my life up.

So summary of my r/s with her? I didnt end up poorer but really spent a lot if time with her which are really special as its the first time i dated a WL and i really enjoyed every moment of it. Not just the sex.

Has been more than 1 month since i saw her but now im able to focus on work and trying my luck with other girls (but no luck also).

If theres one thing that helped me in getting over her, its the thought that i rawed her and im just scared that i could be down with some STD shit.

anyway her birthday is next month and i already made a decision not to see her anymore. Smses are ok as perhaps i dun just wanna cut her off like that. But when i sober up and look back - quite honestly its probably due to lust as it would have been an uphill task to settle down with her - which is quite a crazy idea now that i looked back.

So summary: i didnt got burnt probably becos im lucky (and constantly reminding myself not to trust her too much).

Tears for a PRC prostitute? Yes - many times i wonder, rich or poor - everyone has pride, but becos of their birth place - many are denied equal opportunities to excel in life. No one would like to resort to such tactics to make a living. Look at the local girls - educated and you have to treat them like princesses. While the PRC WLS gotta go low to make a living. I dun despise them as even though they made a decision to do this as a living - everyone has their rights to take a shot to make money in life.

I do tear for her. And i hope she will be able to live the life she wants - without paying too high a cost.

I will never forget you. (I told her that too). :)

colins
28-10-2008, 05:42 AM
Bro lovemachine, I am wondering about this and if you like to amuse me, you can answer my question.

How much will you pay to get rid of the most dreadful yearning for her during your most moodiest period of time?

pewpew
28-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Nice player you are who knows how to play n let go which many other bro failed.

Worth my "Salute":D

FL Lover
28-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi all,

I do tear for her. And i hope she will be able to live the life she wants - without paying too high a cost.

Bro, good loh. Once over, its over. Keep these as sweet memories and time to move on.

Anyway good to know you have used your big head to think over small head.

Also, do go for a checkup... u never know whether the other guy got STDs since yor ex-PRC did RAW with you and other guy too.....

Lastly, one more thing to take NOTE: Did she take any pills when she RAW with you RECCENTLY? If NO, there might be a possibility that the game is not OVER YET....:D

Barracuda
28-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Lastly, one more thing to take NOTE: Did she take any pills when she RAW with you RECCENTLY? If NO, there might be a possibility that the game is not OVER YET....:D

Then season 2 of this drama will start. :eek:

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 11:44 AM

Don't you have something better to do with your idle hours like helping out at an old folks home or caring for the animals at the SPCA?:rolleyes:

You obviously have far too much free time on your hands or you're a bit off your rocker. No sane person would have anything to do with a prostitute.. especially one who has sex with some customers without any protection!:eek:

EtherC
28-10-2008, 12:30 PM
You're still the little twitching fly in the spider's web about to be liquefied in her digestive juices. We will mourn for you, that's the finale.

ekemono
28-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi TS,

We are glad that you came back to finished up the story. But I was surprised that your words are revolving around RAW sex, sex itself, not losing much $$.
Initially I had been worried that your "love" for her had been taking a toll on you, but your finale says otherwise.

RAW sex, other than the higher chances of contracting STD, is not a big deal among working ladies. Please understand that even that WL you just bonked the other day with protection as SOP, she is still on contraceptive as a second level of protection. So, the abilities of a guy able to get RAW with a working ladies is generally after they had gotton "used" to each other. That guy that did raw to her, its the conditions she has to adhere to assured him a sense of "exclusive treatment" in return for whatever objectives she had requested of him. And then you went about bonking her too. What was you trying to proof? Do you find that after the bonk you felt you had the last call? Was sex a prime factor to win a woman's heart? Are you in the first place wooing her heart?

Anyway, your abilities to quickly focus on other gals assured us that you are doing well. Cheers and continue to have fun with clubbing :D

DO_YOU_BJ
28-10-2008, 09:16 PM
A lot of sourness....a lot of anger, a lot of noble words.
Only you know for yourself where is your stand in this.
You started coming here say bye bye blah blah them SHE BACK then disappear then come back to say all these.
I can bet you my last $$$, this aint the end...cos from your closing, 你放不下and that is your ultimate betrayal.
From wat u said, you definitely have a prob wif your self confidence.
Good luck & i can only advise you to use your mind & fuck all your emotions...else you will be forever clouded in all your decisions wif regards to your current situation.
Be ready my friend, next chapter will reveal itself soon and your end is FAR FROM OVER.

justl00king
28-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Don't you have something better to do with your idle hours like helping out at an old folks home or caring for the animals at the SPCA?:rolleyes:

LOL..:p

You dun know many Romeos and Casanovas here meh? :rolleyes:

All want to be knight to save the pussies...:p

Wooden_Handle
29-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Bro lovemachine, how about go on a vacation to somewhere to let your mind wonder off, let your mind refresh itself and disappear for few weeks, or change your hp so you are uncontactable.

aces68
29-10-2008, 01:10 PM
bro lovemachine, good to hear that you managed to get out of it. we hope that you have truly managed to close that chapter in your life.

etct88
29-10-2008, 02:23 PM
A lot of sourness....a lot of anger, a lot of noble words.
Only you know for yourself where is your stand in this.
You started coming here say bye bye blah blah them SHE BACK then disappear then come back to say all these.
I can bet you my last $$$, this aint the end...cos from your closing, 你放不下and that is your ultimate betrayal.
From wat u said, you definitely have a prob wif your self confidence.
Good luck & i can only advise you to use your mind & fuck all your emotions...else you will be forever clouded in all your decisions wif regards to your current situation.
Be ready my friend, next chapter will reveal itself soon and your end is FAR FROM OVER.

wow, solid solid..........你放不下 ultimate 4 letter word/saying.... maybe in me too..... need to be stone cold..... up you bro, for excellent advice....

got to be careful using the word advice and advise....

hope I am right..... hee hee... verb and noun.... now become no noun..

jizzmo
29-10-2008, 08:06 PM
woah nice read. But after reading I'm feeling abit confuse leh, just like some movie you watch at cinema with very chim endings which leave you something to ponder about.

Seems like you had a hard time writing this out, I guess your chest area must be feeling very heavy when you're writing this thread. I dont think there is any real hate between your relationship with her. If you really feel that you should put a fullstop to this relationship, can still be friends mah. But you insist on ending it forcefully on your part, is like avoiding the issue lor not really settle it yet. But that is life :(

RAINBOW seasons
31-10-2008, 01:24 PM
'After that day, i never saw her again but we still did exchange smses. She did offer to buy me stuff, dinner but i turned them all down.'
Like a never ending story which leads to both parties with hope of reunion yet afraid to carry on.
I admire your courage able to let go of the emotions, the temptation. Maybe another chapter of your life is about to begin. Who knows maybe with the same girl or another girl?

block11
01-11-2008, 04:39 PM
lets just hope its the real finale.... please go for a checkup bro. raw is war :(

Lenova
05-11-2008, 06:40 PM
You obviously have far too much free time on your hands or you're a bit off your rocker. No sane person would have anything to do with a prostitute.. especially one who has sex with some customers without any protection!:eek:

Sam is rite that time should be spend on better activiries than to linger around with this sort of relation.

But can really move on? Man are emotionally creature...:rolleyes:

warbird
10-11-2008, 04:08 AM
Hi all,

This is a continuation of where i left off and i started a new thread as this will be the finale...

Reason? That guy was paying her money per month (i wasnt) and she needed money (i didnt give her monthly allowance).

At this point in time, knowing that i cannot offer her marriage (they either want money or marriage - which is a way out for them). I did a crazy thing. After that guy rawed her, i fucked her for the very last time and she was crying, saying that with that kinda money she gotta do it RAW...

I smiled and this time - i fucked her hard. Dunno why also but guess just horny with a bit of feelings.

So i came inside her and make her perform all my favourite acts...

Tears for a PRC prostitute? Yes - many times i wonder, rich or poor - everyone has pride, but becos of their birth place - many are denied equal opportunities to excel in life. No one would like to resort to such tactics to make a living. Look at the local girls - educated and you have to treat them like princesses. While the PRC WLS gotta go low to make a living. I dun despise them as even though they made a decision to do this as a living - everyone has their rights to take a shot to make money in life.

TS,

Very touching n sentimental story.

Sadly, many PRCs who r in love w/ their BFs still let other men shag them raw!

In my personal experience, several young n seemingly innocent PRCs who wouldn't even allow me to kiss them, "this cannot that cannot," but told me that if I bao yang them, I could do ANYTHING to them 你包养我要做什么都可以, including raw, anal, etc:eek:!!

Doing raw w/ a FL is very unwise n RISKY.:( Never, ever even think about it!!

Before the discovery of penicillin which is a cure for the dreadful syphilis, there was a popular saying in the medical community:

"One night (raw) w/ Venus, whole life w/ Mercury."

Mercury was a poison but it did slow the progression of syphilis.

Now we r facing an equally dreadful n incurable infection: HIV. I like to remind all bros here:

"One night (raw) w/ PRC, whole life w/ AZT."

AZT is the first drug which did prolong the lives of patients w/ HIV/AIDS. Of course there r many newer antiretroviral drugs but HIV is still very dreadful n incurable.

Thx for reading.

lovemachine
15-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Bro lovemachine, I am wondering about this and if you like to amuse me, you can answer my question.

How much will you pay to get rid of the most dreadful yearning for her during your most moodiest period of time?

hi colin,

was sorry busy with work,

why not i tell you how much i paid when i was with her?

during those period of time, i put my work aside and spent almost everyday with her so that i could really be with her everyday.

and i did just that

after what she did, i was able to pull away n not contact her for days and weeks

lovemachine
15-11-2008, 01:25 PM
haha indeed its far from over.

anyway me her (prc) bumped into each other again in tampines mall!

what a coincidence! me and my first ex-gf never see each other for 4 years after breaking up. this one bumped into twice within a span of months and given that both us us hardly just go out.

got 1 sms where she said she got something damn fucking impt to tell me, honestly im currently seeing another sg girl so i think quite gotton over her cos never contact her and the part that miss her also lesser liao. im having fun with my life as well.

ok so this time she told me she was pregnant with my child. i was like wtf but honestly i didnt believe her. anyway at the point in time she told me, she told me she already got it settled. and honestly i dun believe her (she knows that too cos she simply lied to me too many times for me to trust her)

so now i look back, its not about me or my money - or me - she prolly wanted me to marry her for the singapore pr/citizenship and im prolly one that really spent a lot of time with her and prolly she does enjoy my companionship.

colins
15-11-2008, 04:30 PM
hi colin,

was sorry busy with work,

why not i tell you how much i paid when i was with her?

during those period of time, i put my work aside and spent almost everyday with her so that i could really be with her everyday.

and i did just that

after what she did, i was able to pull away n not contact her for days and weeks

I've been thru that as well. Totally no mood to work, like an addiction.

And bro, you have to let go, really let go. It will be painful but only once is enough. Otherwise she'll still be there to haunt you every time you see a girl. To me, letting go means telling her straight and making her understand (thru whatever means) that you want to move on and you wont be in contact nor want her to contact you anymore. At the time when I decided to do that, my ex just came out of the hospital and slimmed to the core (can see her thru video conferencing). It was dead winter at her side as well. Her then 5yr boyfriend (which I found out thru her confession) just went to jail for armed robbery. Her mum, a sloth, was pushing her to earn money. That was the scenario on her side when I decided to end this relationship, worse thing is, I am never a heartless person ever in my life and she has never taken a cent from me.

All my words, when spoken, felt like a surgical knife twisting in my heart. The instinct to escape and cut short that conversation was tremendous. And the inner voice was just shouting, just say you love her and ask her to come back, you will feel so relieved!

After 2 weeks, the inner voice was wrong. I realised it was an infatuation or a relationship without an end. We just crossed path in our life, thats all. I learnt a lot after facing this issue head on. Ending it is a correct move for both of us. 2 weeks of suffering versus entire lifetime of missing her, is damn worth it.

boobiieee
15-11-2008, 04:57 PM
quite a heartfelt story. Can feel your frustrations ....

RealEstateGuy
13-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Hi all,

This is a continuation of where i left off and i started a new thread as this will be the finale and that there was a lot of discussions after my last post 2 months ago. And i have gotton a lot of PMs from other members about the ending, so i thought i start a new thread to make things easier.

After my last meeting with her 2 months ago, i couldnt bear to leave her. Keep going to and fro her place and co-existed with her other "lover" who gave her money. :)

Still i must maintained that im not exactly heads over toes for her.

Some might say duh! But at the end of the day, i didnt spend much on her, its really emotions on my side. But i did spend a lot of time with her.

Then this thought striked me, if this other guy is rich and young (hes average looker), will they have unprotected sex?

This really turned me off, i mean i know having unprotected sex with her is already a risks, but towards the end of the relationship my big head was gaining its sanity back more than my small head.

So long story short, after my last post in the previous thread, i was staying with her for another 2 weeks before i thought this thing is crazy.

During that 2 weeks, that guy would visit her almost every night and what i do i was to leave home for the night (when he came) and joined my gal in the wee hours of the morning!

I was effectively playing second fiddle.

So came this one night when i purposely drop by her place when the guy was there and both of them were shocked to see me.

She asked me: why did you come down?

I said, "Honestly you were having unprotected sex right?".

I lied that i was outside the house and heard them fucking, and i bet her my last dime that if i were to went into the room i wouldnt see a used condom.

She kept quiet.

I was really sad at that point in time in the sense that i have to endure someone i liked fucking with another man. But at the same time, i just think this whole thing is crazy and gotta end.

So i said, i think we are off - she kept quiet and told the guy to leave the room first, and we went in.

At this point in time, knowing that i cannot offer her marriage (they either want money or marriage - which is a way out for them). I did a crazy thing. After that guy rawed her, i fucked her for the very last time and she was crying, saying that with that kinda money she gotta do it RAW.

this time i cant be bothered with the "reasons" - though i think its rational and tot its a good way for the relationship to end by letting her feel guilty about it (which is a bit underhand on my side). But this allows me to let it go easier than i ditch her.

So after that farewell fuck, i bidded goodbye and didnt contact her for the 2 weeks to come.

And funny thing is, that 2 weeks was pretty ok for me. I guess i realised i cant have a future with her and the whole thing is a waste of time (from that context), but of course i did miss her but its not that strong as i was trying my luck on other gals to divert attention and working hard at my work.

She dropped me a few smses during this period of time which i didnt reply. Which was good.

Then on a Sunday when i was sian-ing a local girl (not WL) in DragonFly - knn so heng met her.

She saw me first and smsed me "singapore is so small, i actually bumped into him at a club" this sms was addressed to her friend but she pretended to sms it wrongly to me.

This time as i got a local girl, i responded just in case she talked some shit to my target.

So i went over to her table for a drink and fuck, as i was quite high she gave me love bites over my neck as she saw me with another girl.

i told her - fuck man i got no money to give you and you already found someone who is young and good to you, lets move on.

But by then my that sg girl already saw me hugging her and with the love bites she just fucking turned off and everything was gone with her.

Feeling dulan, that same night i went to her place (that guy wasnt there) and wanted to scold her for screwing my date as she bitted me purposely.

When i opened the door, there she was - pretending to be a bit drunk and wore my favourite bra and g - string. and lying her in a very alluring positions.

However, being pissed - i didnt touch her. Just told her that i was fucking disappointed with what happened and told her we all should move on.

She just kept quiet, pretending to be drunk and tossing around in bed (and i suspected that she was trying to seduce me).

Reason? When i talked about us moving on with life - she kept quiet, when i said i wanted to go back home (without fucking her), she held me back.

then i sat at the corner of the bed, looking at the same old familiar scene which witnessed our lovely journy earlier - only difference is that we are no longer together and physically, there we are in the same room once again - after she fuck up my date.

i kept quiet and sat alone there for like 1 hour. mind blank as i was feeling rather emotional. And occassionally i would steal a few glances at her - pretty and lying there eyes closed.

Then she sat up and hugged me from the back - stripping me and caressing me. That same old familiar feeling.

This time i gave in and we started to foreplay. When i penetrate her love canal and started to rock her, i realised that i was trying for almost 1 hour without cumming.

Reason? She lied to me and the whole thing was to have ended.

When i gave up in frustrations, she told me - i also knew you love me truly - if not you would have cummed.

Quite honestly at that point in time i was telling myself she has the upper hand in terms of handing emotions and the longer i dragged - the more dangerous it will become for me.

So i told her no - i was tired. And said if she wanted it i would gladly give it to her.

She smiled weakly.

I asked her why she bitted me in the club and she kept quiet.

Another 1 hour passed with me firing the same qn over and again (i dunno why i did that).

Then she said: you are my only.

So i came inside her and make her perform all my favourite acts.

After that i told her we should move on and i simply dressed and go.

After that day, i never saw her again but we still did exchange smses. She did offer to buy me stuff, dinner but i turned them all down.

After that incident, due to one reason or another i really lost interests in it. Cos with her holding the upper hand in the r/s and the kind of stupid emotional roller coaster ride im going thro, i got a feeling shes gonna screw my life up.

So summary of my r/s with her? I didnt end up poorer but really spent a lot if time with her which are really special as its the first time i dated a WL and i really enjoyed every moment of it. Not just the sex.

Has been more than 1 month since i saw her but now im able to focus on work and trying my luck with other girls (but no luck also).

If theres one thing that helped me in getting over her, its the thought that i rawed her and im just scared that i could be down with some STD shit.

anyway her birthday is next month and i already made a decision not to see her anymore. Smses are ok as perhaps i dun just wanna cut her off like that. But when i sober up and look back - quite honestly its probably due to lust as it would have been an uphill task to settle down with her - which is quite a crazy idea now that i looked back.

So summary: i didnt got burnt probably becos im lucky (and constantly reminding myself not to trust her too much).

What a heartfelt story. I feel for you brother. Stay strong and stay the course of your decision. Only after time will you be able to heal from this but you will. Keep us posted and come to us for strength brother.

jameschong1
13-02-2011, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=Lenova;3207601]Sam is rite that time should be spend on better activiries than to linger around with this sort of relation.
===
Stupid ass, u shed tears for a prc prostitute?
when u get cheat by her, don;t u come her cry father cry mother hor!

afx2222
18-02-2011, 05:44 AM
At least I googled SBF and found out this thread dated back 2008. Very interesting to read TS's story because am currently in TS's shoes:rolleyes: However, I have stopped once I read the world story and bought another lesson:cool:

By the way, could boss please exempt my account from being an advertiser. I have no intention to advertise in SBF nor posting commercial whatsoever, please, please put me back under normal user. I hereby pledge the boss to consider allowing me to have my account retain as used to be:o

arsenal_84
18-02-2011, 06:06 PM
is best not to establish a rs based on sex.
FLs are very capable of using sex as a leverage in order to get men going back for rtf.

Blackj@ck
18-02-2011, 07:10 PM

hehehe ............. if everyone does that ............ SBF will be a dull place to be!

wongyockkooi
21-02-2011, 03:20 PM
hope TS find some sunshine after this incident and listen to boss!

Some PRC gu niang are so sweet and it is so easy to fall for them... must be careful not to fall into their KC trap, the end result is usually not pretty : heartbreak, bank account break, family break, if got children worst = must think of woman charter, friends and family also have no sympathy.
Is it worth it?

Boss is right, got time better go volunteer at old folk's home or SPCA or some association - good karma

afx2222
21-02-2011, 06:37 PM
During phone conversation, she said to me

"我没有赚到足够的钱。我来到这里只是一路赚钱并不想进入亲密关系,也没有找到意中人我还没有赚到足够的钱你 愿意给我钱我不会要你的钱,除非你愿意把它给我"

I was murmured and silent. Infact, today I was about going to meet her before she head home on 23 Feb:o However, out of sudden, she told me will be going up northern region because a former customer who baoed her for 2 days is now RTF:eek: to bao her for 1 more day before she return:confused:

I was so desperate and though tonight could meet her for very last time but she prefers to take the bai:(.

This PRC is non FL but a WL under an OKT. She says she wanted to earn as much money within 2 days. But I never imagined she just left me without saying proper good bye nor she bother to return call or sms at all since she adjourned to GENTING

God OfSex
21-02-2011, 08:14 PM
During phone conversation, she said to me

"我没有赚到足够的钱。我来到这里只是一路赚钱并不想进入亲密关系,也没有找到意中人我还没有赚到足够的钱你 愿意给我钱我不会要你的钱,除非你愿意把它给我"

I was murmured and silent. Infact, today I was about going to meet her before she head home on 23 Feb:o However, out of sudden, she told me will be going up northern region because a former customer who baoed her for 2 days is now RTF:eek: to bao her for 1 more day before she return:confused:

I was so desperate and though tonight could meet her for very last time but she prefers to take the bai:(.

This PRC is non FL but a WL under an OKT. She says she wanted to earn as much money within 2 days. But I never imagined she just left me without saying proper good bye nor she bother to return call or sms at all since she adjourned to GENTING

Bro, dont be sad. FL/WLs are like that, $ comes 1st. Same for me that she did not call or sms before she goes back to her country. I felt so relieved after that and glad that I did not sink in deeper then.

wongyockkooi
21-02-2011, 11:01 PM
brother,

she spare you the painful part, now you can move on with your life. you have a chance, don't lose it.

good luck brother

Golden Lion
22-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Before the discovery of penicillin which is a cure for the dreadful syphilis, there was a popular saying in the medical community:

"One night (raw) w/ Venus, whole life w/ Mercury."

Mercury was a poison but it did slow the progression of syphilis.

Those who have heard this saying is an old timer.

corin
22-02-2011, 05:30 PM
TS,

Kudos for being able to finally let go. Personally I had a situation slightly similar. Met a WL some months ago. When I RTF her the 2nd time, she asked for my number and took a photo during our 2hour session. TCSS abit, after I went home she started SMS-ing me. For the first few days I still thought it was quite thrilling (maybe perhaps something new) so I replied her very frequently. Almost every night she will call, ask me if I knock off liao or not, eat liao or not yada yada... Ask me when I wanna go back find her etc... I prefer to sMS her because I can't really understand her accent hahaha...

A total I RTF her 4 times. Each time, I extend one hour, spending some time inside chatting, just kissing etc. Then one day. She SMS me, say she went shopping and saw a pretty Gucci bag, but very heart pain to buy. HINT HINT!!! Then from that very moment I deleted her phone number. Nv RTF her also... Am I very bad to her...?

When its time to wake up, its time to wake up. Don't get yourself stuck in limbo. =p

-C

wongyockkooi
22-02-2011, 07:11 PM
brother,

good thing you were awakened and enlightened..maybe the gucci bag helped you to see clearer.
KC makes the RTFs more intimate but don't fall into the hole...especially those married with family

God OfSex
22-02-2011, 09:44 PM
For my case, I don't mind giving her treats like nice restaurants meals but I will not buy expensive stuff for her. She did hint to me during shopping, sms or chitchat and I cant be bothered. If show me blackface I will tell her to f.o. Think she knows I can do without her.

RTF her because got a lot of 'special bonuses'.:):D

jameschong1
22-02-2011, 10:20 PM
RTF her because got a lot of 'special bonuses'.:):D
--
dear God Of Sex, your postings very good advice to us.
just wonder how these girls learn their 'special skills' to give you 'special bonuses'?
did they learn from internet, watching porn or their fellow sisters teach them?

afx2222
23-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Dear samsters, take a glimpse of the girl that I've been craving so badly

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5065/hanyanzisytprc21yogoodm.jpg

Infact, at 10am, I will be driving down to airport to bid her farewell. I don't have any preparation but I just remind myself to act casual. Last night I have bought another pricey lesson. I drove all the way to central (KL) and was about to meet her. Before I reach the destination where I supposed to pick her up, I had called her but her phone was off. I was panic and anxious. I was totally clueless and helpless because was alone straying in petrol station like retarded idiot:(

Since I did not have her OKT no, I also have asked some of my friend to source the whatever informations they possess to help me find some solution of contacting her previous work place management and obtain her okt no. Nonetheless, I have spent 2 hours waiting at the spot but and meanwhile kept calling her still no answer and reply.

However, suddenly I gave up after my attempt to contact her had failed. At the end, I drove back to Ipoh. Suddenly halfway driving, she missed call me but I did not answered because was driving on highway at high speed. I was hoping she would call back and which she did. I felt relieve after checked on my mobile got 2 missed calls. So, I called her back. She did not pick up. After few attempts of calling her, she finally picked up.

What she told me during phone conversation....

Her: 你为什么不回答我的电话!我很生气!

Me: 亲爱的!我很抱歉!我开车回去的路上,这就是为什么不拿起您的电话。为什么你突然关闭手机,而你知道我今晚 来满足你吗?你为什么这么对我意味着什么?

Her: 老实说,我不打算撒谎,你也伤害了你。你知道我正要告诉你呢?刚才在我们的电话交谈中,我的老板听说你会给 我钱。他对我说,你的钱给我一半一半,将分享他。我故意关掉我的手机,因为我知道你会叫我不停止,你的好起 见,我这样做是为了防止您与我联系,让我的老板不能占我便宜。我只是不想让你做的傻事。如果你正要给我钱, 我的老板会想分一杯羹。我所做的就是从这样来防止,我的老板就没有借口,利用一半的钱

After I heard her confession, I still doubtful but what can I do. I already being duped and was awaited for her at the spot like fool. However, I have a feeling that she is playing fool with me and I thought I was wise enough not taking her bait, but I did. I still believe her and until today, I will be going to airport this morning to meet her again.

I also bought a replica CHANEL perfume to entertain her.

Sigh.......... If I knew her true colours since knowing her from beginning, I would have been cautious and take preventive measure. But at the end, I still fallen under her spell. Maybe it was my fault. I can't blame her. I just can blame myself for being an utterly foolish or senseless person with severe mental retardation

drekman
23-02-2011, 06:45 AM
afx, u are stupid and a bastard. They are prostitute. They only want ur money.

HiJack
23-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Can't see the pic, taken down already ?