The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Best sex you had (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=837133)

devilrik 27-08-2021 02:45 PM

Best sex you had

Hi all, have been reading all the stories that you all had share. Decided to share mine.

The best sex I had will be at oversea, a beautiful lady at Cebu which I get to know her there. 6 times for 2 nights.

Damn! Missed the 2 nights with her. :)

fshare 27-08-2021 03:16 PM

Re: Best sex you had

best sharing ever bro! just reading your story makes me wanna fap!

Hoppip 27-08-2021 03:17 PM

Raw threesome with 2 Thai fls. Both were sisters if I rmb correctly. Went to book early one solo, managed to raw, they were very closely connected with one another so decided to book a tarma. Both saw me, recognised me and laughed abit. Proceeded to foreplay and then fuck both raw, swapping passes every thrust for the fun of it and managed to split 1 cumshot into 2 pussies. Best few sessions ever but very tiring to handle 2 girls. Back to the usual 1 on 1.

sexcision 27-08-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fshare (Post 20806465)
best sharing ever bro! just reading your story makes me wanna fap!

Hahaha yeah man. It had an introduction, details and conclusion. Short and steamy lol

Jabba 27-08-2021 03:26 PM

My best sex was with a PRC.For the first time, i did oral on her and she was really moaning and enjoying every bit of tasting by me.Her moaning really turn me on. I proceed to have sex with her without any plastic and i really enjoyed every moment of it.After this, we tried many different methods having sex in the toilet.It was an unforgetable moments with her.Unfortunately, she left our shores.Thinking about it still make my rod hard

devilrik 27-08-2021 03:28 PM

I won’t be going back to Cebu so gonna miss her since the last sex before I coming back sg.

Xgenre 27-08-2021 04:05 PM

Best sex must be during NS time. Super fit then, cock super hard and I basically stored up sperm for a week to whack my then teenager gf on the weekend. Gf also solid, everything was tight. Boobs firm, waist small, pussy is supposedly entered only by me. Some weekends whack until she walk with sore pussy.

After NS, basically physical fitness drops. Sex is not bad but never as good as during NS period. All those sit ups, push ups and 2.4 km runs really good for sex.

wattonhenry 27-08-2021 04:12 PM

Uni time. Had a chalet with a friend. 3 times a night, then another time before checking out. Then had another 2 times on the subsequent night in hostel with another friend. All raw, and it’s really a good feeling knowing you are in 2 different pussies within 24 hours.

Never had a similar experience anymore after that. In fact, it seem to go downhill then. C’est la vie.

UltraSeven 27-08-2021 04:14 PM

ex gf on overseas trip. 3d2n, only time we were in clothes was when we went out to eat. otherwise just banging away in the hotel all day.

devilrik 27-08-2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wattonhenry (Post 20806550)
Uni time. Had a chalet with a friend. 3 times a night, then another time before checking out. Then had another 2 times on the subsequent night in hostel with another friend. All raw, and it’s really a good feeling knowing you are in 2 different pussies within 24 hours.

Never had a similar experience anymore after that. In fact, it seem to go downhill then. C’est la vie.

Miss those days where we can go chalet. But that time no action happened.

rachangelx 27-08-2021 10:06 PM

my first dp gangbang HAHA ;) mmm that was so wild and so exciting.

yowtf 27-08-2021 10:28 PM

With a ML at KL Cititel Midvalley Spa. Really miss those days!! :o

luckyboiboi 27-08-2021 10:45 PM

3p with a pair of sisters. Cock slap them and shout " Make Singapore Great Again ".��

Assman69 27-08-2021 10:56 PM

AJ from a Thai FL. Stable already long gone before covid. Think her name was Nicky / Nikki :o

zeusfist 27-08-2021 11:21 PM

ex gf overseas trip. the only clothed time we spend was to go out and makan.