The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Raw with ML (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=609323)

SammieFan 31-05-2016 05:34 PM

Raw with ML

dunno what to do now, feeling abit worried...

was feeling itchy 1 afternoon so decided to wechat a regular ML to see if she is available, she said yes so drove to jln besar to let her service.

told her I only got an hour so she did the usual serious massage then think left 20mins on the clock she told me time to be notti. I tot is usual bj then cim but this time she allowed more, she started teasing me, frenching, lick me top to bottom then bj me, then undressed herself & asked if I wanna paint her...how could I resist, so I painted her & fingered her & did abit of 69 then I say I bth liao wanna cum then she ask me cum in her! I was shocked to hear that but she say she trusted me & assured that she's clean & ask me dun worry abt anything, juz wanna have fun with me....I was of coz thinking with my other head liao so cannot resist her advance as she started riding me, she was moaning like hell then I bth switch missionary & unloaded into her RAW.

I later told her I worry but she assured me again dun worry if tio accident she will raise the child without bothering me. I really dunno what to do now, feeling very worried coz I quite potent...really hope nothing happened.

rachelmon 02-06-2016 11:26 PM

Re: Raw with ML

Alamak~ RAW sia.
Who tell you to be Notti ah? :D
But anyways bro, maybe go check up?

SammieFan 03-06-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelmon (Post 14674307)
Alamak~ RAW sia.
Who tell you to be Notti ah? :D
But anyways bro, maybe go check up?

Maybe will go for a saliva test but she said she's clean n do not do raw to customer. Juz that she treat me as good friend that's why. Somehow I believe her.

muthu_curry 03-06-2016 02:52 PM

she say you believe?

maybe she do raw with 3-5 different customers per day?

EtherC 03-06-2016 07:29 PM

You Sir are a true hero!

真英雄, 真好汉
佩服佩服!

chaned 04-06-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SammieFan (Post 14665074)
dunno what to do now, feeling abit worried...

was feeling itchy 1 afternoon so decided to wechat a regular ML to see if she is available, she said yes so drove to jln besar to let her service.

told her I only got an hour so she did the usual serious massage then think left 20mins on the clock she told me time to be notti. I tot is usual bj then cim but this time she allowed more, she started teasing me, frenching, lick me top to bottom then bj me, then undressed herself & asked if I wanna paint her...how could I resist, so I painted her & fingered her & did abit of 69 then I say I bth liao wanna cum then she ask me cum in her! I was shocked to hear that but she say she trusted me & assured that she's clean & ask me dun worry abt anything, juz wanna have fun with me....I was of coz thinking with my other head liao so cannot resist her advance as she started riding me, she was moaning like hell then I bth switch missionary & unloaded into her RAW.

I later told her I worry but she assured me again dun worry if tio accident she will raise the child without bothering me. I really dunno what to do now, feeling very worried coz I quite potent...really hope nothing happened.

This ML name is not "Clearly" right?

Acemann 04-06-2016 08:39 PM

A brave chap. Don't seem to be worried about STD but rather if there will be a child or not.
Quote:

Originally Posted by EtherC (Post 14677645)
You Sir are a true hero!

真英雄, 真好汉
佩服佩服!

spicer 04-06-2016 09:19 PM

Life so short.. As long as you enjoy it who the hell cares..
Also statistically I doubt you would be so suai.. Being hit by a car might be even easier than catching anything.. If there is anything to catch 69 would have got caught it already.

If I am in your shoe you would RTM.. Always raw lol.. Also I m pretty sure she is on the pill for u to need to worry about it..

BTech 04-06-2016 10:10 PM

You sir TS are a bloody idiot !

patric12 06-06-2016 09:08 AM

you never read the sticky thread one - NEVER do RAW.

Pasha 14-06-2016 04:32 PM

OMG !! U shld never do RAW with ML or FL
quickly go check for STD HIV

SammieFan 15-06-2016 11:53 AM

I went back to find her again... I'm pretty quite sure she's clean but of coz can't be 100%. I'll go do a saliva test when I have time. Yah, as a bro mentioned, I'm more concerned abt the pregnancy, really scare if one day the child come find me. Anyway, this time we did it before the massage and with cd but the 69 was raw.

SureWinnner 15-06-2016 05:34 PM

TS

How did you earn -20 points?

SammieFan 17-06-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SureWinnner (Post 14726431)
TS

How did you earn -20 points?

Seriously I dunno, pple juz buey song my comments n zap me bah..

SureWinnner 17-06-2016 05:43 PM

Post in zap-free zone also teo zap? si mi lan jiao:confused: