The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=4983)

Langzhi 28-06-2002 10:13 PM

Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

Did anyone know there's a sex shop in Peninsula Plaza? Inside the shop they have all kinds of sextoys/accessories: vibrators, dildos, sexy panties/bra, massager...etc. It's a very small shop...just near the escalator when you go up. There's 2 sales personal inside (maybe shop owner)...one of them is a guy the other a gal (short/petite). :D

akow99 29-06-2002 12:24 PM

Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

Quote:

Originally posted by Langzhi
Did anyone know there's a sex shop in Peninsula Plaza? Inside the shop they have all kinds of sextoys/accessories: vibrators, dildos, sexy panties/bra, massager...etc. It's a very small shop...just near the escalator when you go up. There's 2 sales personal inside (maybe shop owner)...one of them is a guy the other a gal (short/petite). :D
Yes, coz' they were distributing flyers in front of the building sometime last month.

freeman 30-06-2002 01:57 PM

Re: Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

Quote:

Originally posted by akow99

Yes, coz' they were distributing flyers in front of the building sometime last month.

I have received that too. Bugis village also have one sex got time go there see see lah.

justl00king 30-06-2002 06:11 PM

I wonder how's the business doing? good profit margin?

ah_boon 01-07-2002 03:06 AM

Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

bro Langzhi,

do u happen to noe the opening hrs of the shop?? can go there 'see see look look' if i'm ard tat area....

Quote:

Langzhi 01-07-2002 04:06 PM

That day I happened to passby this shop at about 1445hrs...I think the shops at this shopping centre normally open for business at 1100hrs-2130hrs...not much ppl wandering around this shopping centre...very quiet cose most of the shop here are either maid agency, travel agency or some education courses school.

I spent almost 30 mins wandering inside the shop...me alone, not a single customer at that time maybe business izzn't that good. The gal who attended to be average-looking, short and petite and wearing a very sexy low-cut dress...I could even get a slight view of her tits valley. She even recommended an artificial vagina for me to try...ask me to put my index finger inside it, omg...there's even some sticky fluids inside it too and told me it is also expandable in case my cock is big.

The prices of sextoys and accessories at this shop is quite expensive too...In the end never buy any things juz walk out of the shop. The gal however did not put on a sulking-face (cose I never buy anything from her) but smile at me and ask me to come back again in case I need something... :D

GigoloJohnny 02-07-2002 05:41 PM

Went to this shop (Peninsula Plaza)...posted by the bro here. Reached there about 4pm...saw a few customers (dun look like locals) and browse for about 20mins and decided to buy something special for my live-in mature lover...bought some sexy lingeries (bra/G-string panties), diidos and a vibrator, total cost $200...really expensive but get 20% discount after signing up as a membership. Happily walk out of the shop and thinking about tonite having SEX with my lover with that vibrator and dildos...

:D

kenylogan 06-07-2002 11:32 PM

You can charge women more when well equipped :cool:

gamedog 12-07-2002 01:50 AM

Nowadays lots of sex shops coming up. So which is the best valued for money one? I'm a poor man.

Langzhi 12-07-2002 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gamedog
Nowadays lots of sex shops coming up. So which is the best valued for money one? I'm a poor man.
D.I.Y....no need to pay $ :D

Ah Han 12-07-2002 09:47 PM

Quote:

Agreed...............hahahaaa

tora69 12-07-2002 10:33 PM

hey guys pls visit this website:

www.askmen.com

or go straight away to:

http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/66_love_tip.html

it will answer what you need to know:)

GEISHA 17-07-2002 11:55 AM

Quote:

Ever seen those crazy japanese retro fit a caterpillar drill with a dildo?

Caterpillar should really include a dildo attachment in all their sets haa...

slippers78 18-07-2002 11:44 PM

wats the price for a dildo??
do they have vibrating dildos or those fancy types with clitoris rubbing attachment or built into the dildo???
or isit those plain ol types???

noppensg 11-08-2002 12:41 AM

In The Papers

Read this...

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/breakingnews/story/0,1895,136797,00.html?