The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=840625)

johnleee 22-09-2021 12:34 AM

Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

First time I've seen a name and shame of a patron.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...g-sex-customer

Quote:

Investigations revealed that a 33-year-old man had made an appointment with the masseuse, Ms Chen Yu Die, through a text message after getting her mobile number from a website that advertised her services.

When the man, Mr Koh Chun Wee, went to the Serangoon outlet at about 1.30pm on March 12, 2019, he handed over S$50 to the receptionist for massage services. Ms Chen massaged his back for a brief moment before they had sex in a room.
So it looks like even though it's not illegal to use sexual services, your name if you cooperate in investigations can be printed in the papers for all to see.

Won't be surprise if this is indirect approach to try to clamp down on sexual services.. Not illegal but if the courts have your name, the reporter will print it big big.

Cum700x 22-09-2021 12:44 AM

Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

What a clean country this is. Gonna take my all money n migrate in the not so distant future. Its so boring here.

Mankok 22-09-2021 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cum700x (Post 20848054)
What a clean country this is. Gonna take my all money n migrate in the not so distant future. Its so boring here.

Boring, going migrate where? Aodaliya? PRC? Angmoh land? Yindu sthan? I'll bet you'll beg to come back.
But I agree mentioning customer's name in the newspaper has crossed a line...

kombust 22-09-2021 01:33 AM

like that nobody want to cooperate with police liao. cooperate also die, don't cooperate also die.

hoya 22-09-2021 06:01 AM

walau like that sabo.. F up.. what the point of shaming.
sibei sian keep on raiding on MP and FL.. geylang still not open.
no place to release.. might as well go up mountain be monk.

Xgenre 22-09-2021 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kombust (Post 20848102)
like that nobody want to cooperate with police liao. cooperate also die, don't cooperate also die.

What makes you think he cooperated with the Police? maybe he guai lan with them and kenna shamed as a result. The ML's name sound like You Die.

This place was operating quite openly. The girls were using wechat people nearby function to attract clients. May have attracted undercover policemen as a result.

kombust 22-09-2021 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20848335)
What makes you think he cooperated with the Police? maybe he guai lan with them and kenna shamed as a result. The ML's name sound like You Die.

This place was operating quite openly. The girls were using wechat people nearby function to attract clients. May have attracted undercover policemen as a result.

well we wont know if he cooperated. but by shaming him, it discourages patrons from cooperating/patronizing generally.

lol use wechat nearby to get clients is suicide. cantonment so near.

soonbeng 22-09-2021 09:54 AM

I agree. The law is this oldest trade in the world is allowed in Singapore. But not allowed in spas, massage parlours, hair salons, bars, night clubs... The government has made the penalties much heavier. Big fines and imprisonment. I seen so many spas closed down and my favourite girls who work in spas disappear.

Nottybear 22-09-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoya (Post 20848249)

probably asked you get married since birth rates super low. at same time now wife can refused sex and you also cannot say anything.

might as well dont get married and cheong until you old

Nottybear 22-09-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soonbeng (Post 20848420)
I agree. The law is this oldest trade in the world is allowed in Singapore. But not allowed in spas, massage parlours, hair salons, bars, night clubs... The government has made the penalties much heavier. Big fines and imprisonment. I seen so many spas closed down and my favourite girls who work in spas disappear.

very frustrating i know. the only way is hotels. but local fls charge so high. like half month salary for 1 hour session. best if you can convince the MLs to go hotel.

loony 22-09-2021 10:33 AM

its highly unusual as other source covering same news did not name the patron.

checked with some legal friends and their feedback.

In such cases, named witnesses can be made reference in news as these are public records.

Usually implicated like he tried to lie or cover up then later found out and so lan lan have to become material witness

afterburn 22-09-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loony (Post 20848486)
its highly unusual as other source covering same news did not name the patron.

checked with some legal friends and their feedback.

In such cases, named witnesses can be made reference in news as these are public records.

Usually implicated like he tried to lie or cover up then later found out and so lan lan have to become material witness

Maybe he had to attend the court case as witness that's why. It's highly unusual.

Contrast this with a recent case where a doctor was wrongfully accused of molest. Even after it was established that the accuser was not a victim and essentially committed perjury, but still a GAG ORDER prevents her from being identified.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ow-nam-2115606

WC is most powerful!

Zeith 22-09-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnleee (Post 20848043)
First time I've seen a name and shame of a patron.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...g-sex-customer

So it looks like even though it's not illegal to use sexual services, your name if you cooperate in investigations can be printed in the papers for all to see.

Won't be surprise if this is indirect approach to try to clamp down on sexual services.. Not illegal but if the courts have your name, the reporter will print it big big.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoya (Post 20848249)

upped you for exchange +11

Naka_Timo 22-09-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 20848064)
Boring, going migrate where? Aodaliya? PRC? Angmoh land? Yindu sthan? I'll bet you'll beg to come back.
But I agree mentioning customer's name in the newspaper has crossed a line...

+144 or you to hit 1k point

ripstop 22-09-2021 11:54 AM

wow, that's an alarming development. the level of risk has gone up...

not sure if it's just me, but there seem to be more names and details in crime news articles nowadays.