The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How to start a FB (炮友)relationship? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=842658)

Raul 12-10-2021 09:18 PM

How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Wondering how you guys who have FB out there, how did you start it? Started off dating or mutually understood it's just for the sexual relationship?

Think it's rather hard to approach a lady with such a proposal. It may seems like we are degrading them. But actually, we are just trying to find...a fuck buddy. Satisfying each others sexual needs.

I have been thinking of this as sex life with wife is getting from once per month to like once per half year. Don't feel like looking for FL it is too commercial to have thr fulfilling feeling. Want to find someone to be more responsive in bed without the money or relationship burden.Wise experienced samsters Please share your experiences. Thanks!

larue 12-10-2021 09:26 PM

Re: How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Dating apps so many to choose from.

Put status as married and start scoring.

Continental 12-10-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 20881063)
Dating apps so many to choose from.

Put status as married and start scoring.

Yes, true dating apps there are many out there but most of the women in those apps are either single or divorced ladies looking for a serious life partner and categorically stated that they do not want to flirt or engage in any ONS.

They don't trust and particularly dislike married men and will query them as to why they are in there when they already have a wife at home. If you want to put your status as married then don't waste your time or money going in there

larue 12-10-2021 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Continental (Post 20881139)
Yes, true dating apps there are many out there but most of the women in those apps are either single or divorced ladies looking for a serious life partner and categorically stated that they do not want to flirt or engage in any ONS.

They don't trust and particularly dislike married men and will query them as to why they are in there when they already have a wife at home. If you want to put your status as married then don't waste your time or money going in there

I had more success when married than I do now that I’m not and state accordingly.

Not many women are going to say they want to flirt or have ons. Not many want to have ONS, or be somebody’s beck and call FB, but there are many women, married and single who are happy to have a man in their life, even if they know it cannot last.

And they know that sex is part of the relationship, that is natural.

Stating your marriage status means you don’t have to deal with the very type of women you talk about. Automatic filter, fantastic.

Women often love it when they are flirted with, even if they say no flirting in their profiles.

If they express disgust, it’s not because they don’t like being flirted with. It means they don’t like you.

Just don’t say you’re looking for lonely women like some clowns do. Who the hell is going to admit to an internet stranger how lonely they are?

Lemonjuice 13-10-2021 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 20881262)
I had more success when married than I do now that I’m not and state accordingly.

Not many women are going to say they want to flirt or have ons. Not many want to have ONS, or be somebody’s beck and call FB, but there are many women, married and single who are happy to have a man in their life, even if they know it cannot last.

And they know that sex is part of the relationship, that is natural.

Stating your marriage status means you don’t have to deal with the very type of women you talk about. Automatic filter, fantastic.

Women often love it when they are flirted with, even if they say no flirting in their profiles.

If they express disgust, it’s not because they don’t like being flirted with. It means they don’t like you.

Just don’t say you’re looking for lonely women like some clowns do. Who the hell is going to admit to an internet stranger how lonely they are?

What kind of profile pic will you use? Cos need to be discreet.

TuttiFruitti 13-10-2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemonjuice (Post 20881719)

Question you should ask yourself, would you "like" and "date" a women in the apps if they don't put their own face too?

How about if they shows their body e.g. sexy, slim, wearing bikinis, etc.?

So same goes with the opposite sex, alot of them also can don't need to see face but wants to see your body, abs, fit, slim, etc. as well.

larue 13-10-2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemonjuice (Post 20881719)

I didn’t use a profile pic then, so that will reduce your options. Can’t be helped.

But if I did it again today I’d probably use a regular pic but blur out the face a bit. Make sure rest of you looks presentable at least.

Just don’t show abs even if you have them.

Ultimately single married, the key is to get the convo sexual asap. Don’t wait until you’ve both been chatting about how lonely your lives are.

Make them feel comfortable, you gotta be funny (maybe some guys can do it using some sort of Dwayne Johnson type smouldering intensity).

Comfort -> humour -> sexual humour -> sex.

That’s the simplified conversational flowchart. Maybe I’ll do a detailed one on excel for fun haha.

bigmannow 13-10-2021 03:02 PM

What does it mean when women ask “ when was your last relationship ?”

georgie1994 13-10-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmannow (Post 20882402)
What does it mean when women ask “ when was your last relationship ?”

wish to know if you are dry and urge for sex

georgie1994 13-10-2021 07:49 PM

straight away asks if he/she can accept this type of relationship, too conservative people would not accept

LordVader 14-10-2021 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Continental (Post 20881139)

Oh really? You speaking from experience (of being married)?

Continental 14-10-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordVader (Post 20883743)
Oh really? You speaking from experience (of being married)?

Yes from experience. Went in there just for curiosity sake and to test water.

Cooljayjay 14-10-2021 09:58 AM

Hello, pardon xiaodi noob question. Is it true that sex life decreases once you are married? If that's the case, why would one wants to get married knowing your sex life will get miserable after that?

LordVader 14-10-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Continental (Post 20883749)
Yes from experience. Went in there just for curiosity sake and to test water.

You do understand that your experience is probably just 1 out of maybe 3578924 people trying out the app?

Rickey 14-10-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooljayjay (Post 20883754)
Hello, pardon xiaodi noob question. Is it true that sex life decreases once you are married? If that's the case, why would one wants to get married knowing your sex life will get miserable after that?

Yes, tats true bro, sex life decreases once u r married in most cases but not all esp when the 1st kid arrives...the answer n main reason why many pple still want to get married is becos they want to hv kids :) n another reason is that many 'think' marriage is a bed of roses n smooth sailing without realising the many obstacles that lie ahead...by the time they realise, it is already too late liao lor