View Single Post
Old 21-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
Seeking Ladies For Fun, Casual, Smart, Clean Activities Leading To...?

I'm 31 years old, married to a foreigner (now not in Singapore), while I'm working here running my own business which is doing decently well (not making millions yet but enough to survive - and enjoy life - in Singapore).

Looking for activity partners, NSA or just casual movie, makan, chat, coffee kakis of opposite sex (I've got plenty of male friends).

------
About Myself:
------

Race: Malay (skin colour like latte, fair under certain lighting, but never too dark)

Height: Around 1.70 m

Weight: Around 60 kg

Body: Slim. No 6 packs (sorry) but not scrawny nor too skinny. Cute slightly bulging tummy (used to be more bulging).

Face: Symmetrical, sharp nose (but not like Caucasian or Jewish nose), good balance of slightly feminine and masculine features to pass off as cute. Wouldn't say I'm drop dead gorgeous like a TV / movie celeb, but wouldn't say I am so ugly that I'm a total turn off either (unless you're really racist or extremely shallow, so go away).

Lips: Moderately full lips. Not too thick like African lips or plastic surgery lips. Kissable. Women who've experienced me tell me they love kissing me or being kissed by me on certain areas.

Eyesight: Myopic. If I wear glasses, I look like a smart, professional, teacher type. If I wear contact lenses, my moderately deep set eyes give me the smouldering sexy look, but years of wearing glasses and staring at screens give me some lines under my eyes which I can cover.

Fitness Level: Used to score Silver for IPPT, but now still not too bad.

IQ (take with pinch of salt): Around 120 ~ 140 (I took those really long IQ tests, so it's thorough and I'd like to think they're legit)

Introvert / Extrovert: Introvert, I think. Very shy of approaching strangers, detest having to cold call, hate people who suck up to authority figures and hate authority figures who love people sucking up to them, but generally respectful. Opens / warms up to people gradually, but not aloof. You break the ice, I talk to you lor. But if there's no chemistry, sorry, there can be awkward silence.

Favourite Activities: Watching movies, reading, walking in nature, or just walking and exploring new places, meeting new people (but I'm an introvert, ironic right?), networking in business events, chatting with like-minded people over coffee or tea, discussing business ideas, writing, debating about movies, and of course, the one sole reason I am here - enjoying the giving and receiving of sexual, almost tantric, erotic, sensual pleasure.

Drink/Smoke: Neither, not even "social".

Interests: Business, philosophy, politics, science, tech, social stuff, people, sex, psychology, investing, finance, movie industry, storytelling, Freemasonry, esoteric history, New Age, self help, have I mentioned sex?

Skills: Apart from my core business & professional competencies, I can massage and do energy healing (yup, really. Wanna try?)

Dress sense: Presentable, decent. Looks good in business attire and casual.

Favourite music: Classical, Jazz, Pop, Rock. Beatles (especially Hey Jude, Let It Be, All You Need Is Love, I Am The Walrus), Norah Jones, Katy Perry, Adele, Gimme Shelter, Bach, Mozart, Pachelbel, Bruno Mars, Michael Jackson

Tantric skills / preferences: I don't mind and can enjoy "going down" provided cleanliness and hygiene is maintained. I prefer to go it slow, a little romance, then gradually build up passion to a rapturous climax. A little creative cosplaying is nice, but none of the BDSM / Master-Slave kinkiness please.

------
Who I'm Looking For:
------

Race: Any

Skin colour: Any, as long as clean, smooth, even tone. Malays have an expression - "hitam manis" meaning "Sweet blackness", I like that too. Fair like snow white is good too, if you don't mind a brown skinned guy.

Height: 1.55 m to 1.75 m (flexible, give or take a couple centimetres)

Weight / Body: I can't really judge what specific weight number qualifies as overweight or underweight, but generally I'm okay with slim, fit, athletic, slightly fleshy.

Anywhere *between* Demi Lovato or Nicki Minaj (upper limit) and Ariana Grande (lower limit) in terms of body size, shape, weight should give a good guideline.

Personality: Easy going, healthily optimistic and positive. Doesn't have to be very bubbly and all giggly, if you're the shy, quiet type who loves silent warm company and cuddly embrace, that's good too.

Mindset: Open, not too judgmental.

Interests: You've seen my interests, if there's any that matches yours, or has some relation, even remote, then we can find some common interests.

------
What Would Probably Happen:
------

You send me a PM, we exchange photos, emails, maybe phone numbers (if it goes well), arrange a first casual no-strings-attached meetup somewhere public, probably a cafe, mall, cinema (I love movies, remember).

If we connect purely on a mental, conversational level, that's cool. If we happen to enjoy doing something together (like movies, books or attending events, seminars, etc) and that's that, cool.

If there's chemistry, we'll see where it goes.

------
What I'd Like To Do:
------

If you happen to be an Art or Film student, that'd be great! I'd love to have someone to watch a movie with and then analyse it to death, discussing motifs, themes, tropes, cliches, comparisons with past works, Freudian connotations, etc, afterwards, instead of just "Hey that movie was boring. I knew that guy was the killer. Bla bla bla".

Or if you just need a listening ear, I can do that without judgement.

If you want to accompany a quiet, thoughtful, philosophising lover of nature and long walks,

If you love talking with someone who has pretty crazy ideas about life, the universe and everything, or who can listen to your crazy ideas,

If you need someone to hold, embrace, awaken or reawaken the passion in your life,

Do send me a PM!