View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yue-yue-massage/

Have not been visiting any MLs beyond my comfort circle (i.e. my regulars) for quite some some, and today first time visiting Yue Yue. I think she is real good and worth my mentioning here.

The place is nice, huge and with comfortable sunlight coming in, and clean. Bathroom is small, but she helps you bath before and after the deed, which is very nice. Help me to towel dry clean some more, fantastic.

Fully nude throughout with no bad face, no short chain of time (full 50+ minutes), no usage of phone. i am impressed.

Normal HJ is $120 and BBBJ is $150. both i think worth the money.

She is from northern China (Xi An), so face feature is sharp and quite nice. A bit on the short side and a bit meaty. But her demure smile really nice. Although she does not speak much, it is comfortable feeling to be with her.

Massage is solid. She did it quite rush at the beginning, may it be massage or HJ/ BBBJ, i thought everything will finish within 30 mins and go. But after the deed, she washed up a bit, and will come out to massage your head and 4 limps for another 15-20 minutes to make up the time. I am really impressed. And the head massage is really enjoyable.

Not drop dead gorgeous, but definitely worth any penny I spent today.
I find her service (massage, hard and sensual; boobs massage; cat bath with slurping water) very good. While her looks are not top-notch, it can be regarded as good (subjective here, as always). Her boobs are lovely C cup. Truly worth the money! I believe she is a really customer-oriented and hardworking lady!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 15-06-2022 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Edited (as requested by a samster)