Old 27-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

So here I was, eating very wet Kimchi. I believe a girl's pussy has different aroma and taste because of their diet. The Korean taste was definitely to my liking. Soon, in addition to my tongue attacking her clit, my finger was searching for her G-Spot. I knew i struck goal with a moan, and a flush of warmness around my finger.

By now, my cock was really revving its engine again. I reached my luggage beside the bed for my pack of condoms...

Soon I was riding her and thrusting into her tight pussy from every conceivable position using every technique i knew, which may not be as much as I think. After all, if this bonk was going to cost me my job, it was sure as hell going to make sure it was an unforgettable one.

I could fee her pussy contracting with warmness several times as we continued. Guess she was satisfied with my performance and had cummed several times. FInally, cannot hold back anymore and came with her one final time. Phew!

I looked at her, not uttering a word. Finally she spoke. 'You are good'. Damn, sound like the PRC ' ni hao li hai' statement they make after sex. I laughed and she laughed. Anyway that broke the ice and she shared some personal things with me. It was getting early, so I suggested we go for breakfast together. This was some Korean version of porridge.

She told me that this was a secret between 2 of us and please not to share with anyone else because of embarassment that she had sex with a foreigner. I told her no problem, next time we will go for a holiday to know each other better, maybe China or Thailand. She smiled, kissed me and we parted.

Sigh. Can't wait to see her again.

- The End -