View Single Post
Old 19-05-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top memories of GL?

Saw afew bros mentioned names that trigger my own memories, even ejectjoy dragging out his post in the old community ratings, so got inspired to share my memories too

Xxxx
Diao chan and another wl from her house with small boob and great ass...... Very old house.... Forgot where already

Bei Er..... Nice bah bah body and youthful looks, still remember her as i find her hot. Sex wise ok la. Her character better then her sex.

160??
Anyone still remember Baihe and lulu??? Baihe was a really cute looking girl, big boobs and solid good service. I kinda like bai he character too, still keep her pics for memories. Lulu also very good bbbj + cim but sex with condom not good cause her pussy loose liao

1654a
Chu Chu? Very vague memory..... I vaguely remember afew others but nothing outstanding from this house

165?? Gordan house
Loads of memories here and gordon is a great guy but the wls service very average. 1654a wls were better.

Jia ni.... Was quite close with her once, heard she bonk bonk with a certain house boss. Very solid service and strives to improve her skills. Went out with her afew times

2831a
Xiao Ai..... Very pretty with makeup and office lady dressing, but dead fish on bed. I still see her afew times without makeup, lol totally cant recognise, very plain face that blend in background.

Wen wen...... Tbh the sex was nothing much, just remember her as we went out afew times, she wanted me to give her a vibrator

Thai

??
Short hair lady mid 20s, very solid service and sex. I like to raw her but she dun like it so always try to finish me off in bbbj. Miss her. I used to go golden mile taobao food for her.

Forgot
Red hair lady, amazing body, amazing sex. Knew her too late!! Only got to bonk her afew times before she went back. Best memory of her is pressing her down and frenching her while i bonk in missionary, really great body. Looking for her picture too for memory sake

Forgot
The 1 that look like bur..qqqq, and later on she got bao so almost impossible to book her!. Also another amazing body with amazing sex. I still remember in doggie position i wanted to delay my orgasm but she started aggressively fucking me by pushing back....

2030??
G??
Hot blonde bombshell, very sexy and hot figure. I raw and cip on 2nd visit, guess she like me. Still keep her printed out photo for memory sake. Later i regular and cum inside her many times. Kinda miss her. She was always talking about her hair and which hair salon she go, what she want to do next with her hair, etc.

This house raw with another lady, i cleaned her fan..... If anyone still remember that incident...

Got another lady with powerful figure, great riding skills and super bj, even with condom her suction very good

JM14
G8 or 14???
The wl that raw with everyone, i forgot her name already but shes really a fantastic bonk. Anyone have her pic? I can trade. Just want to remember her as im forgetting her face

G1
Good n not so good memories of her

JM 4? First house
G1?
Tall lady with solid S shape body, really good in bed but didn't get raw

After CB i found a spa that can raw and got 2 ger, syt enough, hot enough, but knn the price is $200, raw is extra $$, typical fuck n go..... really bo hua compared to geylang

Nowadays i hardly chiong anymore, price too high, service too low. Only will visit soda once awhile to chit chat with her.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 20-05-2021 at 12:23 AM.