View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Super Hot Blue Eyed Euro Brunette Model Ida@Top Service@Sex Videoing @CIM@COF@Swa

Cons: she does have some acne, if that bothers you. Photos are obviously glamour shots.
Pros: service

OKT: in a time when SBF is under fire from land mines and deception, SNS is really a breath of fresh air and would deal with him exclusively if I had the wallet for it. Honest person, easy dealing and accommodating to customer other stables please take note.

Location is central regulars know what to expect. Ida is an incredible Caucasian woman. Real life better than photos. Slight asset enhancement .
She is passionate throughout the session and high GFE. BBBJ abit green. Can paint till wet. Cap on and insert into her love hole. So tight , maybe cause first blood, hard thrusting in any position you want while suck on her amazing big tits. No ratings but she is very good. I think tilted more toward GND/GFE than PSE. Bros please treat her right.

Last edited by Akim3; 08-02-2023 at 08:33 PM.