View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Ban Muan Co Ay?

Tall, slim (skinny?), long hair, long fingers, cute, limited Eng, 22yo, has an attractive but shorter VN friend, B1,500 ST, B2,000/B3,000 LT, from VN/Lao.

She can be found sitting in front of the street vendors on Sukhumvit between the Landmark and the Nana intersection.

Add: She first quoted B2,000 ST, which is the standard opening for VNs. After chatting awhile, she suddenly blurted out B2,000 LT and B1,500 ST. I was shocked. I've never heard of 2000 LT.

But another guy said he took a VN and after the ST, she wanted to stay all night at no extra charge. That got me thinking.

Local Thai girls have their own home or apartment to return to. They feel more comfortable at their own place. But these VNs don't live here. They're probably sharing a cramped room in a cheap hotel, with other girls coming in and out all night. They might prefer to spend the night in a nice hotel or condo, with breakfast possibly included in the morning.

Last edited by Siammy; 26-03-2023 at 12:58 AM.