View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Shanghai and all over China, has lot of nightlife. Just more expensive but the quality is there if you get the right contact. Don't use APP in China as most (if not all) are bait and switch. Girls are heavily photoshop'ed just like in Singapore and 2-3 times of bad experience is enough.

The sure fire way is to visit KTV, get the girls or the Mama-san phone number. There are also a lot of Viet girls working in the pubs (i.e. Manhatten) for about ¥2500-3000 ST.

The most common is 一楼一凤, they are all over 静安 area but you'll need to pay a membership fee to join 狼群 (online OKT) or find an independent, range ¥700-¥800. These are more for locals.

Try searching on Telegram/ Twitter for Shanghai outcall or 上海外围. You'll likely need to pay ¥200 entry fee to get OKT WeChat. Damage is standard ¥3000 or ¥5000 ST. I had pretty good experience here and met two cosplay 网红, really gorgeous with super sexy body. After that, you can add their WeChat and contact them direct.

Please don't PM me for contacts. I've already responded too many till I cannot get my own girls.
Thanks , so those on Twitter can be trusted ? I see some quoting 2000rmb . Is it safe or land mines ?