Old 26-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
up_for_fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Here are my experience so far in Shanghai. As the Chinese saying goes, 不入虎穴 焉得虎子.

Hotel in-room massage:
Quoted 398¥ for an hour massage, operator first started to call you 帅哥,要试一试吗。I think it’s a hint that you can expect something from the massage. Lady turned up in skimpy wear, looks I rated 7/10. Massage I give 6/10 cos massage on the bed, then they you ask you whether want do special. Initially quoted 998¥ + 998¥ for HJ, FJ was quoted 2.5 to 3k. Managed to reduce to 398¥ for HJ. Total damage 398¥ + 398¥

APPs on on-call 技师:
There are a lot of apps which have this service, they will turn up at your door. The price is around 398¥. Tried one and found that the lady heavily photoshop. Rated her 5/10. Bring up hotel, massage is 1/10, ask you whether want to do special. HJ 1.5k and FJ around 2k. I refuse and told her to leave. Need to pay her transport fee 100¥. Total damage 398¥ + 100¥ (nothing was done! Total waste)

Roadside massage / ear cleaning shop:
Walk passed this shop and check out the price, it varies and have different category and services to choose from. Hint to check if they provide special, can check directly with the reception. They will tell you honestly. I was confirmed to be satisfied if I choose the 599¥ package. Lady wise, you can pick and choose. Advice is to check out the shop at 大众点评 for the shop name and review, sometimes can also see the massage lady photos. They will be more than happy to send u pictures to see at wechat.
Took the 599¥ package, lady ask me to lie on bed, followed up arousing you with her boobs and legs. All these while she is clothed, but you can roam freely. Massage is 0/10 as there is no massage, arousing is 10/10 and she do end the service with HJ. Meanwhile she will ask you to 充卡, which will entitle you to get further discount which can be used immediately. I politely rejected and massage lady also ok. No attitude change. Total damage ¥599 and I left a happy man.

I hope my post will let all Shanghai adventurer understand the market and don’t get conned. Those TG group all quote 2-3K for FJ and I quite skeptical, not sure if it’s legit or heavily photoshop.