View Single Post
Old 21-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
MTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for Female Masturbate Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky10078 View Post
Looking for Female Masturbate Partner

Hi ladies

I looking for Female Masturbate Partner that’s really LOVES Masturbates and most important she willing to meet strangers!

More and more girls are doing masturbating, especially the ones that break off from their relationship, they even ask one of their good friends to join her for masturbate.

Even Wife are starts to masturbates!

So, masturbate is become part of our life, especially the ones that got high sex drive and without a partner to have sex with.

Masturbate is not dirty! Is fun and enjoyable if you know how to do it. 
Even one of the female doctor in Singapore encourage us to masturbate.

I really respect girls that admit they masturbated!
If married couples are the NTR types and your wife agreed, I also welcome with that!

My personal details:
I’m a young and pleasant decent looking Chinese guy, 32 yrs old, Single, slim, a bit of build, 1.80m, 72kg, non-smoker and no tattoo. some of my female friends said I quite good looking. If we meet you won't believe such a decent guy will go and find a masturbate partner! Haha... I really good in helping girls masturbate! Oops....

I quite humours, like jogging, swimming, make friends, very understanding, straight to the point is I very easy to get along with. Mature thinking and very good in take care of girls. 

So I looking for a very open minded female partner that loves to masturbate to join me, masturbate alone is very boring, as girls know that every guys masturbate right? So why shy to meet me. LIFE IS SHORT! WHY NOT ENJOY IT! This is really fun and enjoyable! Trust me!

This will be 100% X 100% discreet!!! so for lady's you no need to worry about it, unless you go and tell someone then I cannot help it.

We can chat using wechat or Telegram and meet up for lunch just like meeting new friends, go movie, night life…etc. until we comfortable to each other. No harm to contact me cos I won't know who you are until we meet. 

If you really want this kind of experience
Please contact me at masturbatepartner at gmail dot com
Your english sentence structure is basically shit and please learn to use proper grammar. Had cancer reading your post