View Single Post
Old 28-04-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Just got back again from a day trip since I took leave to enjoy a super long weekend.

4pm at Jalan WAF, saw the mamasan, she recognized me and told me she had a new joint. Said the other joint ran by the papasan closed and won't be returning, not sure if true or just wants the biz all to herself.

New location is just right above the 7-11. 3 post op thais there, saw Eve and went into her room. I was a regular of Eve when she was at Rowell in 2017 and 2018, so service was still good.

Price is now RM150, up from RM70 pre covid. Rooms are small and non AC, like H79, instead of the AC clean rooms that the papasan has farther down WAF rd.

Anyway, service was Eve was so good, I extended to 2 shots, about 50min inside. BBBJ was excellent, lots of saliva and deep throating. FJ was quick, she knows how to ride, came inside her within 5min. Washed up at the small makeshift bathroom and had another quick FJ inside. Tipped her RM50 for that.

Went back to CSM for a short break, came out again and went back, requested for Eve and Pim together. Spend about an hour inside, by the end I was totally drained.

Mamasan said more would be coming end May, but all post ops, as they all intend to masquerade as ladies, but seasoned cheongsters will know they're post op LBs.

Do bring another tee shirt as its quite hot in the rooms and you'll be sweating, though it ups the kink level during body to body action. Small bathroom to clean up is there also.