View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWolf View Post
I had been in a relationship with a PRC for 4 years. Know her at KTV joints. She told me she failed in business and she was in debt and you can see all her history in wechat. I kena KC and support her financially. She was in and out of singapore in between. FINALLY, she manage to get a WP working in a factory in singapore for past 1 year. Lately, she started forcing me to give more money deposit and 加会 to 买房 for our "future". I am so in huge hesitation.

Any brothers has such same experience ?
It's not about same experience bro. What you really want? You want to be with that woman? If not why are you even supporting her financially in the first place? If you want to be with her then why you think so much?

Quick summary, you don't know for yourself what you want. Now you just want to keep that companion pussy by your side but not willing to plan for future.

So my suggestion get the F out of that relationship before you harm yourself because you are not sure of what you want. If you want to keep that side pussy, then keep your financial support to a minimal. She ask for more say you no money need to pay for stuff in SG. Then tell her she if she is true to you she should not pressure you but work together to accomplish things. In the mean time do not put money together.