View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Based on your questions I will reply:
2 Withdraw your name? Don't exactly work like that, what you can, is 'gift' your share of the house to your husband or daughter or you can sell it to him at $1. Again this part normally a lawyer will be involved so I am not sure how you will do it without one. And, if you really mean what you posted by not wanting to claim any assets from the marriage, you should 'gift or sell' your house first before the divorce. This will be much cleaner.

3 CPF? Government put back into your CPF? What nonsense is that? After you 'gifted' your share of the Condo, or sold it for $1. You and you alone will be responsible to put back whatever money you have previously used for that Condo + interest back to your CPF OA. If you don't, CPF will come after you, and this is no joke. This is why everyone here advise you to talk over with your husband first, who is going to put the money back to your CPF OA?
i dont think you can sell the house for $1, if CPF funds are used. That is because the proceeds are owed to CPF. I think you need to sell for at least the sufficient amount which is needed to put back into CPF for the amount used to pay for the property (with interest).