View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
Decided to go PL to look for XQ, was abit tensed when I reached the entrance of the main building, pulled out my phone, scanned and proceed to McD first. Bought a cup of ice cold latte to chill down the mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety.
Proceed to the elevator and went up lvl ♡, XQ door's closed (sighed probably not my day), went up to lvl ◇ via escalator, then subsequently lvl ♧, walked around the back area, black glass door opened, saw an OK looking SYT greeted me and waved me in, gestured to her using my hand to say no.
As I walked around lvl ♧, frantically scrolling through sbf PL thread to disguise how anxious I was feeling, I decided to walk back down to lvl ♡ and take another peek at XQ's unit -

Door was opened.

Adrenaline kicked in, walked in and saw a SYT, prettier than the one I saw at lvl ♧. There was a brief moment of pause (literally) and we blankly stared at each other before I broke the ice and asked for a massage.
Sadly, I was being declined because she already had an appt with someone else. Told me to come later.
Walked out and stood at a corner, taking few sips of the then diluted latte drink, scrolling through sbf while figuring where would be a good place to wait.
5 minutes later, heard someone called "xiao di xiao di", turned around to see its XQ calling me to come in. Turns out that the appt got cancelled because he had some errands to run.

Went in and got a good massage.
Came out a happy man.
Bro. You sure you post correct section or not? Hah