Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chubbers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

TL;DR at bottom.

Recently checked out Classic Hotel - Terminal 2.
Every time I went I showed up at around 5pm left by 7pm so didnt visit during the period where the "dancers" showed up so unsure if their pricing has changes since I last visited around 2017.

Girls show up in shifts, the only two I know of is one batch starts from 2pm to midnight while second batch starts showing up 4pm-5pm until closing (2am ish) groups of girls are managed by one Mamasan/Mamy who will try drag you to their section. For widest variety you can try to get one of the tables directly in front of the main doors as it doesn't seem to be an assigned section for the mamys.

Pro is that you get a lot of choice BUT only if there isn't a tonne of other lads in there who are unattended.

Con is that for the first couple of minutes you will be swarmed and manhandled by a couple of the more aggressive mamy's until another customer walks in.

Girls looks varies greatly, my advice is try get chummy with the mamy, I used getting a drink as an excuse to chill and chat for a bit. If a mamy likes you they usually will go out if their way to find someone to your preference. I went a couple of times in the week I was in Jakarta and always went to one mamy who ended up calling girls up from the back breakroom for me to meet.
(Note not really a major improvement in looks or anything, just more options of girls who are taking a break, redoing makeup, etc.) Please note I'm semi-fluent in Bahasa and this helped alot.

Prices still are 365k for 1 500k for 2. Entry fee is null if you either buy a drink or go with a girl. If not then I think it was 30k or 40k for entry to go in so you may as well get a drink while there.

One super annoying thing. As cash is handed directly to the mamy if you get change from them its for some reason usually stapled together so dont forget to take that out.

Experience can vary greatly but at their prices you can usually find a good match just from trial and error. My first experience was kind of disappointing as while attractive, there was no smiles or anything once we entered the room and once I'd finished it was "tip please" then back up to the main floor. But my latest choice (A mamy recommendation who she heavily pushed for) who I've now gone with 3 times ended up being a full GFE, ear nibbling make-out session which ended with us cuddling for the remainder of the hour.

So TL;DR. Classic/Terminal 2 still going strong but theres definitely some chance involved though persistence pays off. Definitely my favorite place in Jakarta so far. I'd recommend going at 6pm as thats when the ratio of girls:cheongsters are the most favorable for you.