View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventrycity View Post
Hello everyone,

Firstly, I would really like to thank Zanny for the great and interactive maps. For my first trip after COVID, I went to:

Classic Hotel
Great place: Great variety of young ceweks for bonking. Price was 500K for 2 girls. Sex was mechanical but got the job done. You get great facilities (cleaned towels, cleaned bedsheets, mattress on a bedframe). I would say this was my hangout for my whole trip.

Yuan Garden
I stayed in this hotel and was just looking for a normal massage. Got a BJ for 200K by accident. @__@

New Vins / VONE: next to Hokben
There is a security guard sitting outside, it was hard to locate though. Prices are higher and dependent on the cewek selected. This is a wannabe DJ spot though, so you can act like you are hooking up in a club. Facilities are acceptable (cleaned towels, cleaned bedsheets, mattress on the floor, curtains for doors)

Kings Cross
Limited selection of girls on the first floor, I think there is a club on the upper levels. Similar experience with Classic Hotel.

Blowart
Girls are selected from photos on iPad. One was my type and the other was... fat. Facilities were worse than New Vins.

Tried Tinder and there was a 'secretary' who wants to meet for 1M. I passed on that.
500k for 2 girls at Classic hotel, is it 2 shots? how much time do we have?