View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
Hmm...realised me thread "Ol'Coyote Romps" no longer accessible...
me FRs on recent trip to Jkt...

*CJ Bar - 7 Oct 2022*
*Rating: 4/5*

Good live performance. Small place with lots of FLs. Met a lady (N) who works in SKII during the day and comes out to CJ during weekends and public holidays.
She was with a friend. The friend smokes, whilst she does not. I liked N, not her friend. N and I made eye contacts a few times. She was shy to initiate approach. I walked past her and friend to check out the drinks bar. On my way back to our seats, the friend initiated contact with me. Invited them to join us. The friend immediately latched onto me. Whilst N went to the wingman (I). N's look was a bit funny. Clearly she liked me but her friend latched to me 1st.
After about 3mins, I asked if they smoked. The friend replied in the affirmative, while N replied negatively. I took the oppotunity to switch the ladies around, so that N was with me. Explaining that I prefer non-smokers. Thanks to my wingman to take on the friend.
We, N and myself, had an enjoyable night together. She stayed to have breakfast with me the next morning.
Total cost of companionship: IDR 2,000,000.
is it easy to get a girl at CJ if going alone?
I am ok to pay for overnight