View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
*Malioboro - 10 Oct 2022*
*Rating: 1/5*

Having experienced Malioboro pre-pandemic, we wanted to re-live the experience and as an eye opener for Bro-I who had never been to Malioboro. It used to be an establishment that you could spend your whole afternoon and evening in.
Upon entry, we were told there was an entry fee of IDR 150k. The use of the spa facilites (suana, steam room, jacuzzi, hot/cold pool) was included in the entry fee.
We went ahead with the spa facilities. All was good here. After the spa, we wanted to have our massages but was told no massage facility. It had not opened since the pandemic started.
Whilst we were in the lounge, the mamasans approached us to advertise their wares (girls). They had Luthanians, Croatians, Columbian, Vietnamese, Chinese and local Indons. The local Indons were really classy and pretty. Not the regular Indons you see in malls. These ladies were available for us to take for an hour of sexercise, in rooms available on premise.
We weren't interested in getting our rocks off just yet. So we ordered some food. After our meal, it was still too early to go to the M-Club for the night activities.
We contemplated leaving and coming back in the evening but decided against it.
We decided to skip Malioboro and made arrangements with my old friend, R, to meet him in Xin Tian Di that evening.
Croatian,Columbian,lith are so exotic. how much are they?